Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-Nine

There’s None So Blind . . .

Part Five

For They Know Not What They Are Doing

The young and inexperienced spirit/souls and troublemakers of our world at present are still lost on the material plane with their greed for money that promises to buy them masses of earthly possession, high standing and what from their spiritual view looks like ‘power’. Each time they come mind, be of good cheer and send them a kind and loving thought. You can afford to do so because you know that in one of their future lifetimes they too will have evolved into old and experienced spirit/souls like you and I at present. When their turn for redeeming their karmic debts has come, the way we are doing now, won’t they be surprised to find themselves at the receiving end of the suffering they are currently inflicting upon us and our world? As likely as not, they too will then have no idea of what is hitting them, the same as many in our midst.

Our world’s present spiritual youngsters will then have to redeem their karmic debts at the hands of another generation of young and inexperienced spirit/souls who will then inhabit the world in which our youngsters will have reincarnated. This will bring yet another vast evolutionary circle to its natural end and close. This brings the following that’s been with me since my childhood days to my mind: ‘Gottes Mühlen mahlen langsam, mahlen aber trefflich fein!’ or ‘God’s mills grind slowly but they grind exceedingly fine’. The earliest known use of this expression is by the third century Greek philosopher Sextus Empiricus, who wrote: ‘The mills of the Gods grind slowly, but they grind small.’

I knew that this means that although justice may come slowly, it will surely come eventually. But only when I found out about the presence of Universal law of cause and effect, or Karma, and how it affects all forms of life everywhere, therefore also us and the Earth, I understood at last why God’s justice works this way and how it comes about. Once again knowledge provides me with power. It empowers me to conduct my life so that in due course, as soon as the last one of my karmic debts has been paid, nothing but good and desirable things will return to me because of what I have been sending into our world for a long time.

What a lot of difference knowledge and understanding makes! From struggling in the darkness of falsely believing that what has presently befallen our world is because of some dark and unknowable force ‘out there’ somewhere, known as God, who constantly hovers over every one of us and our world to bring the suffering and destruction that still are rampant in many of its parts. The knowledge we possess by now has the power of taking us into the light of understanding that this is by no means the case. In truth every one of us is personally responsible for creating the present misery in the course of many lifetimes, long ago when we were as young and inexperienced spirit/souls as those of the troublemakers of our time.

If you tell someone that this is the case and they respond with: ‘How could I have done that? It cannot be true!’, tell them to listen to what you have to say. It could only come about because the likes of you and me, during the earliest past of our earthly education, enjoyed causing suffering and distress to those around us. We did this because we did not yet know that humankind’s earthly existence has always been controlled and run by God and the Angels. The Angelic hierarchy is in charge of us and our world’s development on all its levels. Even though they are invisible to earthly eyes, nonetheless they rule our world and conduct each one of us from the spiritual background of our existence. And that will forever continue.

But to get to the heart of the matter, it’s necessary to reach out a bit further. Every human being once started its existence as a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s Great Light. This means we are children of the Highest and therefore co-creators with God. Because of this, with every one of our thoughts, words and actions we are constantly in the process of bringing something into being, creating it. Everything is in God and is part of God, the highest as well as the lowest, therefore also in us. That’s why everybody’s evolutionary journey has to start with getting to know the darkest and most evil aspects of our nature. Alas, it takes many lifetimes before we become aware of what we have been doing to ourselves during that educational phase.

But there is no need to despair in humankind! Every one of us eventually reaches the point when our higher God or Christ nature begins to stir from its slumber. The spiritual wisdom and knowledge that then keeps on coming our way, together with the necessary understanding, are the gifts with which God and the Angels at a certain point of our development place the rudder for steering the boat of our life and destiny in a direction that’s to our liking. Being allowed at least a certain amount of control is our hard earned reward.

With the passing of time ever more of us were reaching a sufficient degree of spiritual maturity to handle any spiritual knowledge entrusted into their case responsibly and unselfishly, without seeking material benefits and personal glory. That’s why God and the Angels for some time have been sharing steadily increasing amounts of their wisdom about how their presence has always affected all manifestations of life on the earthly plane and forever will continue to do so. It is an instrument of peace and they are willing to place it into the care of all those who are ready to receive it and know how to use it for transforming Mother Earth into a more pleasant and peaceful place. For this task they need our help as much as we need theirs. The only thing they require from us is that, during our meditations, prayers and quiet times of reflection, we tune the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind into their frequencies, ask for their help and wait until it comes to us intuitively.

In my view, knowledge and understanding are the two most precious gifts the school of earthly life is waiting to bestow upon on every one of its students. Understanding why first and foremost we need to forgive ourselves for any kind of suffering that ever came our way, enables us to take charge of our life and destiny. I agree with Albert Einstein, 1879-1955, who said: ‘Any fool can know. The point is to understand.’ The only way I could ever take things on board was through understanding them. It they make sense to me and my inner guidance, through the worlds of my feelings responds with: ‘This is true, you know!’

Let’s return for a moment to the working of God’s mills. Why is it that, even though this saying has been with us for such a long time, our world has to endure its present predicament? If we had grasped earlier how the Universal law of Karma have always affected all life, wouldn’t it look very different by now? No need to shed tears over this, as it clearly wasn’t meant to be. The age of truth has at last brought us the key, in the form of understanding, for unlocking the door to humankind’s self-inflicted suffering. With its help it’s up to each one of us to bring this sad chapter to its natural end.

This key opens our inner doors about the secret of why things are the way they are and why our world at present has to endure such a difficult position. How about changing our planet into a more peaceful and beautiful place for everything that shares it with us? By first looking towards ourselves and sweeping in front of our own door. We cannot change other people, only ourselves and our attitude towards them. We are not young Gods in the making for nothing. The time has come for proving our worth.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Aquarian Revelations’
https://www.booksie.com/588965-the-aquarian-revelations

From ‘Our World In Transition’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:58 pm

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

I am well aware that you have seen this chapter before and do not intend to apologise for it. I believe that in our world's present situation it is of the greatest importance to remind ourselves of the following. It's the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that the misery in truth is a precious gift and that there is every reason for being grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could see how merciful God is and how the end of every catastrophe is invariably crowned with something beautiful. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected by them, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in their future lifetimes on the Earth, unless all their Karma has been cleared away and they will be allowed to move on to experiences of a higher nature.

‘Compensation is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, the same you did not know when you had to deal with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Human souls find peace when their earthly selves realise that they themselves are the ultimate cause of everything that has ever happened on the Earth and is doing so to this day. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work in exact rhythms and with great precision. There is a great abundance of everything, but as only through the lack of something human beings can learn to appreciate that which they have, sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary in earthly life, to teach you the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the warmongering lasts six thousand years, it represents a mere batting of an eyelid in God’s time.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’
• ‘The Laws Of Compensation And Balance’
• ‘God’s Covenant With Humankind’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... gle-461058

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:19 pm

Letting Go

Letting go has many implications.
It does not mean we no longer care for others,
We merely refuse to do for them
What they should be doing themselves.
It does not mean cutting ourselves off from loved ones,
But realising that we have no right to control them.
It means focussing on the experiences of our own life,
Making an effort to learn from them as much as possible.
There’s no harm in accepting that in many situations
We are powerless in any case,
Because their outcome lies in God’s hands.

Letting go does not mean
Trying to change others and piling blame onto them for anything,
When for us the time has come to
Change our own thinking and behaviour patterns,
To enable us to become
The captain of the ship of our own destiny,
Encouraging others to do the same for themselves.

Letting go does not mean
Caring for someone, but caring about them.
Fixing things for others,
But letting them do for themselves,
So they can learn from the mistakes they make
Along the pathway of their life,
Whilst we stand by to support them,
Should a genuine need for it arise.
Yet being supportive and standing by.
Judging anyone and loving them the way they are,
With whatever flaws and shortcomings we see in them.
Trying to be centre stage and pretending
To be able to arrange the outcome of things for others,
But encouraging them to come to their own conclusions
And make their own decisions,
As that’s the only way human beings can learn
How to take charge of the development
Of their character and through this of their destiny.

Letting go does not mean
Indoctrinating others, but encouraging them
To develop their own perception and through this build up
Their faith in God and the basic goodness of the life
All of us have been given and the roles we are playing in it.
Denying the things that come our way,
Without attempting to adjust them to our desire,
But accepting them gracefully and giving thanks for them.
Going with the flow and making the most of every day.

Letting go is not about
Regretting the past, but learning from the mistakes
We make along our predestined pathway through life,
Thinking with gratitude of those who helped us
To grow and evolve and become the way we are now,
That our wisdom and understanding has increased sufficiently,
So we can do our share of
Blessing and healing humankind and our whole world,
Thus being an active and conscious participant of
Establishing God’s Kingdom on the Earth and
Creating a happier and more secure future for everybody.

Letting go shows that we trust:
God’s great plan and the small plan for our life within it;
The basic goodness of life and the love
That once brought us into being;
That the Universe knows what’s really good for us,
And constantly provides for all of us
Only that which serves our highest good and greatest joy.
This knowledge sets us free to fear less and
To love more freely and from the heart.

Letting go proves that:
We are happy that our life, the same as everybody else’s,
Rests safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels;
We know that others, like us,
Need to be encouraged to make their own mistakes,
As that’s the only way human beings in earthly life
Can grow and make the evolutionary progress that is
The reason for our being together in our present existence.

The Universe rewards wise ones who endeavour to let go of outdated
Beliefs and prejudices about themselves and their role in life
By making it easier to let go on other levels, too.
The more we become aware that our children are not truly
Our children and our earthly parents not our real parents,
The easier letting go of each other becomes.
This realisation of this sets both parties free
To be true to their real nature and love the way
God loves each and every one of us,
His/Her children of the Earth,
Totally, unconditionally and with detachment.

This kind of love does not hold on.
It sets loved ones free,
So they can grow through their own experiences,
Each in their own way and at their own pace.
Learning to love this way is the ultimate purpose
Of every human being’s earthly existence.
When we have learnt to forgive whatever happens,
Because we understand the wise higher purpose behind it,
We are becoming ever more God-like ourselves.

And the sooner we come to terms with that:
Everything in earthly life is a gift from the Highest Forces,
Borrowed and on loan for a certain time only.
Nothing truly belongs to us, especially not people.
The only thing that’s truly ours is our consciousness,
That which we are on the innermost level of our being
And not what we have,
The easier it gets to set ourselves and others free.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

https://www.booksie.com/467254-healing- ... s-children

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Free Will

If we wish to make any progress in our search for new ways of eliminating anything that is troubling our world, including depression and suicidal tendencies, to my mind, we have to look for their possible causes and that means digging for their roots. My own life has taught me that to find them it is necessary to reach deep into our own individual psyche, as well as that of our whole race. We have to go much further back in time than we can imagine for as long as we are still merely concerned with that which is visible and happening on the surface of our lives. Things change profoundly as soon as we find out the true, that is spiritual purpose and meaning of our earthly existence.

Many of us live in societies that to a large extent have lost their spiritual centre and focus of life. Although many by now are regaining theirs, great numbers of people are not even aware of why they are presently here and what they are meant to do with their lives. Take for example the Rabbi Yehuda Ashlay 1884-1954, who wrote under the name Baal HaSulam. Undoubtedly a very learned man, in his ‘Freedom of Will’ he stated: ‘We are born into a family we did not choose. We are also raised in an environment we did not choose.’

In ‘Attaining The Worlds Beyond’ Michael Laitman, Kabbalist, Founder and President of Ashlag Research Institute, another learned man no doubt, wrote: ‘Against your will you are born, against your will do you live, and against your will you will die. . . We continue to grow and develop in an environment not of our choosing. During this growth and development stage we are sculpted by the environment and our own genetic attributes until we are able to begin processing various choices available to us. We may think we have free will since we are able to choose what we want to eat, drink, which friends to have, what we wear, or what is our stand on environmental issues. However, choices we make and inclinations we have come from society and genes and we are ultimately influenced by them, no matter which way we turn to. Where is free will then?’

There is more in this vein, but I imagine you get the drift. Everybody can only write from their own perception of life and what a bleak and cheerless picture the two men are painting because of being trapped in the beliefs and dogmas of their respective belief systems. I know from first hand experience what a gloomy, sad and depressing our earthly existence can be for as long as one still views it from the blinkered view that our life is a one-off thing.

The more our earthly self becomes detached from the knowledge of its true reality as an immortal spirit and soul, a spark of the Divine, who is experiencing life in physicality, the more we feel like being trapped in a dark box from which there is no escape. With the passing of time this becomes a veritable dungeon of despair, which unknown to us for a long time, is entirely of our own making. The walls of our prison consist of the many false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices about God, and of who and what we truly are. Our earthly personality has accumulated them in the course of many lifetimes

In that impoverished state the world is indeed a very threatening and frightening place, in which we feel hopelessly and helplessly subject to the forces of a frequently unkind destiny, which we fail to understand. God and the Angels alone know for how many lifetimes anyone’s earthly self has been in this position. Is it any wonder that depression is so widespread and causing severe problems to so many?

All of that sounds discouraging, doesn’t it? But take heart! Spiritually knowledge is light and not knowing is darkness. And every earthly self eventually reaches the point on their evolutionary journey through life when the first glimmers of the light of understanding appear in the deepest and darkest hours of what is known as ‘the dark night of the soul’. There comes the moment when the Divine spark in our heart begins to stir from its slumber and our spirit and soul start knocking on the inner door of our earthly consciousness. As this aspect of our nature slowly awakens and stirs into life, influences enter our field of vision to help us realise that there is much more to Earth life than that which we have known up to now. Through catching occasional glimpses of other realities and dimensions, maybe by reading or watching a film about them, a new perception of life sneaks into our consciousness.

The more it opens up, the clearer it becomes to us that the things that are invisible to earthly eyes are of far greater importance than everything that takes place on the physical plane of life. We discover to our astonishment that God and the Angels really do exist on the higher and highest levels of life, and that this is humankind’s true home, the place where every one of us once came from and one of these days shall return to. With increasing clarity we recognise that God and the Angels are something much greater and far more beautiful than anyone on the Earth could ever have imagined. They are part of everybody’s own true eternal reality, very real and most certainly not something that just exists in stories for children and people who are a bit soft in the head.

The awareness that life is a continuum without beginning or end bring comfort and relief to our heart and soul. It’s good to know that time and again we have been returning to Earth life, and that from the moment we emerged from the heartmind of God, until our final reunification and homecoming, Angels and Masters, friends and helpers in the spirit world are surrounding and helping us. Although they are invisible to our earthly eyes, they have always been and forever will be our constant companions who never leave us. They are the ones who safely every new earthling into their next lifetime and out of it again. On the inner level of life all is one and in truth none of us is ever alone on the Earth plane and the same applies on all other levels of life that are still waiting to explored by us.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘From Darkness Into Light’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ght-460233

From ‘The Spiritual Aspects Of Depression And Suicide’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:54 pm

Healing Prayer For Parents And Children

Forgiveness From The Heart

It makes no difference whether someone we would like to make peace with is in our world or has already moved on into the spirit realm. Because on the inner level of life all is one and there is no separation between anything, forgiving and healing that relationship through making peace is always possible. It probably works better from a distance and in our thoughts than face to face. Here are some suggestions of how to approach the matter.

O Great Spirit, Mother/Father Creator,
Grant me the gift of Your Divine wisdom and forgiveness,
So that I may pardon each and every one
Who ever hurt or wounded me, including myself.
Help me to forgive every cruelty and unkindness
That was ever done to me by anyone, in word, thought and deed.
With hindsight, I can see that all who treated me this way
Supplied me with a special service and were my best teachers,
Because they all helped me to become the one I am now,
And for that, Great Spirit, I truly am thankful.

Thank you for showing us that each one of us is Your child
Whom You have granted the gift of another lifetime on the Earth,
So that we should learn and grow some more,
Each through their own experiences.
Thank you for the Angels, Masters and guides who are
Protecting us and lighting the way back home into the oneness with You.
I rejoice to know that we are all children in the great school of life,
Which You so lovingly have created for us.

I pray for Your forgiveness for the mistakes I have made,
Throughout this whole lifetime and all previous ones.
Help me to draw the learning from them,
So that I may bring forth all that is good and noble within me,
Finding wholeness and healing through becoming
Ever more like You and being closer to You.

As the road of this earthly life is long and difficult
And strewn with many kinds of temptations
Which my earthly self finds hard to resist,
Assist me with being strong in my determination to overcome them.
Help me to accept and love myself the way I am,
Safe in the knowledge that Your great wisdom and love
Created me – and everybody else – in Your Divine image,
And that you love us all totally and unconditionally.

To break the vicious circle of acting against my own best interests
And of being my own worst enemy,
When it comes to solving any problem, help me
To listen to Your help and guidance that comes
From deep within my own heart, where You dwell.
Help me to stop finding fault with myself and those around me,
But to love and accept myself and them they way we are.
Whenever I encounter difficulties, especially in relationships,
Grant me the gift of the ability to first look to myself to resolve them.

Now that I understand that the purpose of life on Earth
Is growth and evolution that leads each and every one of us
To ever higher levels of consciousness,
And knowing that all my experiences only ever happened
Because they meant to teach me something,
I let go of all resentment and grudges I ever
Bore against anyone, including myself.

Help me, Great Spirit, to love wisely, the way You do,
Myself and everything that comes my way,
Knowing that it is part of Your Creation,
That it has been prepared by Your great wisdom and love.
Help us all to dissolve the chains and shackles of Karma that
Have bound us to each other, for so many lifetimes,
So that we may set ourselves and each other free
From the bondages that were created
By the darkness of the ignorance of our true nature of past Ages.

Help us to free our world from all hatred, resentment, envy and greed,
And to fill us and it with Your Divine Wisdom, Power and Love.
My soul yearns to make peace with You and all life,
Because I now so much better understand
You and the processes of the life
You created for us.

Help me to forgive the mother of this lifetime for any unlovingness
She has shown towards me, knowingly or unknowingly, especially . . .
[Now pour your pain into God, who understands the way of all things]
Help me to forgive her for the times she failed to provide me with
The deep and fully satisfying Mother’s nurturing
That only You, my Divine Mother, can give to any of Your children.
Help me to forgive myself for expecting
Such love from someone who is merely human,
Like myself and who is, therefore, but one of your children,
On her own pathway of evolution and therefore still imperfect.

Help me to forgive the father of this lifetime for any unlovingness
He has shown towards me, knowingly or unknowingly, especially . . .
[Now pour your pain into God, who does understand]
Help me to forgive him for the times he failed to provide me with
The deep and fully satisfying Father’s love,
Forgiveness and understanding that You alone, my Divine Father,
Can feel towards all my efforts.
Help me to forgive myself for expecting
Such love from one who is merely human,
Like myself and who is, therefore, but one of your children,
On his own pathway of evolution and still imperfect.

Help me to forgive my partner for any unlovingness
S/he showed towards me, during the times You have given us together,
Knowingly or unknowingly. Especially . . .
[Now pour your pain into God, who does understand]
Help me to forgive her/him and also myself for
Any hurt and pain we ever caused each other,
For misunderstandings and abuse of any kind,
For not entering into the deep and fully satisfying
Relationship that is only possible between You and me.
Help me to recognise that it is folly to expect such
Perfect love and understanding from a mere human being who,
Like me, is Your child, on her/his own pathway of evolution
And therefore still imperfect.

Continue with this prayer until each and every one,
Who has ever hurt or wounded you, has been forgiven.
Finish off with:

Help me to forgive myself for all false expectations I ever hoped
Could be fulfilled in any of my human relationships,
When this can only be found in You, my Divine Mother/Father.
You are the Divine lover, who is alive in each one of us,
And You alone have the power to know and fulfil all my needs.
All those around me and with me are but outer manifestations of You.
And each one who has ever shared my life with me,
Is Your child and constantly searching the perfect loving relationship
That we can only have with You.

Help me to forgive my children for being [or having been]
Unable to fulfil the unrealistic hopes and dreams I once nurtured,
And that made me long and yearn for them,
Ever since I myself was a child who had to endure the suffering
At the hands of parents and other adults,
Who as yet failed to understand their own true nature and Yours,
And the reason why they were here.
Having no idea about the purpose and meaning of this life,
How could they understand me?

Thank You for allowing me access to the knowledge that
The children who came through me are not my children but Yours
And that they are in this life to fulfil their own Dreams
And reach their own Highest potential, not mine.
Like me, they are hoping to re-learn to walk
Hand in hand with You and the Angels, the way we all once did.

Help me, Great Spirit, to forgive myself and all those
Who ever hurt and wounded me for the suffering we,
In the ignorance of our true nature,
Inflicted upon each other, in the course of many lifetimes.
Help us all to set each other free.

Hand in hand with You and the Angels,
I release all those who have ever shared my life
From the Karmic chains and shackles of all lifetimes,
I forgive each and every one and set them free, now.
May the bonds that exist between us be transmuted into those of
True siblinghood, friendship and love,
For You, each other and the world You so lovingly
Brought into being for us, and re-create anew each day to our joy.

With my whole being, with all my heart and soul,
Mind, body and spirit I thank You for the gift of this life.
May the blessing and healing Power of Your Spirit
Now freely flow through me and all those mentioned in my prayer.
I love You with all my heart and soul and my whole being,
And I trust the blessing and healing power of
Your Divine Fatherly/Motherly wisdom and love
To bless and heal the wounds of all lifetimes in me and all life.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ray-463230

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:37 pm

The Heavenly Life

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me as a ‘Monday Thought’ on 19.6.2017: ‘Although it’s impossible to describe the heavenly life with earthly words, we shall try to give you at least an idea of it. The physical world in which you presently have your being is of a very heavy vibration. But just for a moment, close yourself off from everything that is crude and harsh there and with your inner vision try to see the beauty of a rose. Do not only perceive its outer form but the vibrant life force that emanates from it and radiates from the heavenly realms throughout the whole of Creation, including your world and ours.

‘And now imagine that the rose transforms itself into a golden light of such beauty and brilliance that earthly eyes shy away from it. Even if you can sense the essence and perfume of this flower, you are merely touching the outermost fringe of the life force that dwells within it, which to many is known as ‘God’. That is the place from where all life emerges as an idea and to whom each one of us will be returning in the fullness of time.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘How Did It All Begin?’
https://www.booksie.com/468699-how-did-it-all-begin

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:57 pm

Tree Of Life Blossoms

• Nobody is worthy of our tears and those who are would never dream of making us weep.

• Don’t cry because something is over! Smile and give thanks that it has been.

• Just because someone does not love us the way we would like them to, does not mean they do not love us with all they have got.

• True friends are those who touch our hearts and souls each time they reach out for us and of whom we know that they would never do anything to hurt or harm us.

• The most painful way of missing someone is sitting by their side and knowing that things just cannot be between them and us.

• It’s not a good idea to frown, even when we are sad. Just think, there could be someone waiting to fall in love with our smile.

• Don’t waste time on those who are unwilling to spend theirs with you.

• To the world you may be just one more person, but to someone you could be the world.

• The Universal wisdom may want us to meet a few wrong people before getting in touch with the someone who is just right for us, so that when we finally encounter them we recognise them and are deeply grateful for it.

• There will always be people who let us down and willingly stick a knife into our back. Looking within for what the mistakes of the past were trying to teach us, we get in touch with our inner guidance and gradually learn to follow its advice in all encounters. That’s how we eventually get to implicitly trust the wise one within to show us who in earthly life is trustworthy and who is not and therefore best avoided.

• Considering that the law of life is evolution, instead of trying to get others to understand us, our development benefits more from making an effort to get to know ourselves and our inner motivations and then find ways of evolving into a better person.

• In all our endeavours, let’s not try too hard. The best things frequently come our way when we least expect them. Above all, never forget that whatever happens in our lives does so for a good and wise reason, which is that we should learn something from it and so grow in wisdom and understanding.

• Young and inexperienced souls frequently feel they always have to be doing something. But in truth the conservation of energy is of the greatest importance in our daily lives. Whenever things go wrong, we are tempted to rush hither and thither trying to put things right, maybe feeling that it does not really matter what we do, as long as we are doing something. Wise ones, however, know that the best way of reacting to difficult situations is by calmly and steadily making contact with the living God within, their inner connection with the eternal and everlasting source of life and strength. Any time of day or night it is ready to advise us about the best way of going about anything.

• Meditation can be practised every day by contemplating the beauty and wonder of God’s Creation and the wisdom and love that brought it into being and maintains it. In moments like that our own heart and soul are vibrating in harmony with the love and wisdom, peace and kindness for all life of the Great Father/Mother.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘From Fool To Wise One’
https://www.booksie.com/549064-from-fool-to-wise-one

From ‘Wisdom From The Tree Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:02 pm

No Regrets

Even if earthly lifetimes last one hundred years,
They’re too short for spending them regretting things,
So love the people who treat you right
And leave behind the ones who don’t.
Never forget that everything in this life
Is of a temporary nature and
Never more than a passing phase.

Everything that happens is only there
For teaching us some kind of a lesson and
Whenever life offers us a second chance,
Let’s grab it with both hands and
Do our best to create something of value from it.

Nobody promised Earth life would be easy.
But when in future something changes
Our life profoundly,
Let’s go with the flow and allow things to happen,
Resting safely in the knowledge that,
As long as we grow and learn something
From every one of them,
Our earthly stay will not have been
A wasted one.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Healers And Healing’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ing-459172

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:35 pm

Walking Away From Drama

Making mistakes and falling down once in a while is an essential part of our earthly learning curve. The only thing that truly matters is getting up and gaining something from every experience that comes our way, to help us grow in wisdom and understanding. An earthly lifespan is too short for being anything but happy. On our road of entering into this state it’s essential that we learn to love and respect ourselves and our living space as much as everyone else’s. This means moving out of the reach of drama queens and kings, unless we also are one and appreciate them as audiences for our dramatic performances.

On our road to happiness, let’s leave behind everything that is negative and bad in this life and focus on that which is positive and good, right and beautiful and seek the company of people who make us laugh and treat us right. How about sending a prayer of forgiveness to those who have treated us badly and love them anyway, for they know not what kind of Karma they are creating for themselves and what in due course will be coming their way because of it? And whatever kind of Karmic experiences still have to arrive at your doorstep:

• Know that you are a beloved child of the Universe, who has the birthright to find love and happiness in its present existence.

• Trust that you are always in the right place at the right time and that you are there for a reason. If you have not yet discovered what it is, it’s up to you to find out.

• Do not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of trusting the goodness of the life that has been given to you and that it will always provide for you and your loved ones, no matter what happens.

• Use the gifts the Universe has so generously bestowed upon you for the highest good and the greatest joy of all, so that through you all life will be blessed and healed.

• Share the love the Universal Forces are constantly giving to you with anyone you encounter.

• It has taken many lifetimes to develop your earthly personality, so be thankful for it and be content with yourself just the way you are. Never forget that you have the power to change whatever you don’t like about yourself. Do this with love, for that is the law and the main substance of life, which is abundantly available to anyone who knows how to tap into it the right way. Let this knowledge penetrate your whole being until your lower self also no longer knows anything but to dance and sing the praises of the Highest.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Searching For Peace’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ace-463942

From ‘Wisdom From The Tree Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:42 pm

We Are Never Alone

For many people times of serious illness open a gateway to becoming aware of the spiritual background of life and the true purpose of our earthly existence. Into the minds of those who are still closed off from these realms, questions are likely to rise like: ‘What if I don’t recover and this kills me? What will happen to me then?’ Thoughts of this nature leave us in a more fearful state than ever, which is not at all conducive to getting the healing process going. Yet, every major ailment that befalls us is invariably a wake-up call from our soul. Forcefully, it stops us from what we are doing to provide us with time to reflect on whether everything in our life is okay or whether something might be in need of changing.

Without being aware of it, we have started on a healing journey. Guided by the wise one within, of whose presence we are as yet unaware, it may dawn on us that all human beings, without exception, consist of an earthly and an eternal part. In our times of deepest distress, anguish and suffering the need to start praying awakens in us and we feel increasingly drawn to quiet contemplations and/or meditations that will help us to go within and get in touch with our Highest or God Self, the wise one or living God within.

When this connection has been re-established and grown strong enough, the time has come for humbly requesting to be shown how to heal all aspects of our nature. This can only be done through reconciling them, so that they work together instead of one part of our being fighting against the other. The healing process can only begin when our earthly mind has calmed down sufficiently for our spirit and soul, our higher nature, to take over at least at times. Therefore, it is important to make time available for this purpose on a regular basis and to create a quiet space in which our physical body is comfortable and can relax enough for its cells to open. Only then can the white healing magic of the Universal forces enter and do its work.

Having talked extensively with people from all walks of life about God, the Universe and the final destiny of humankind, I never came across anyone who did not feel that some kind of higher authority or power just has to be in charge of us and our world. Even those who initially insist that they do not believe in anything usually open up when I tell them that in my view they – the same as everybody else – is a beloved child of the Universe.

That’s an excellent starting point for anyone who is in need of healing and who is not? When someone’s interest begins to stir into life, I explain that the Universe can and does help every one of us, but that it will only do so when asked and that uninvited it does not intrude upon anyone. To avoid disappointment, it needs pointing out that it is unlikely that help will appear the very moment it is requested, although if someone’s need is particularly great, it may come straight away. No matter what happens, as long we ask for assistance it will always come, sooner or later, one way or another.

I find it a great relief to know that, whatever obstacles we have to overcome in earthly life, none of us is ever alone. The Angels and Masters of the spirit world as well as countless numbers of spirit friends and helpers are always with and around us. On the inner level they are part of us. And each one of us has one main spirit guide who, like a shining star above us, i.e. on the higher levels of life, is our direct connection with the mind of the Highest.

Whether someone is as yet aware of this or not, at all times each one of us is subject to the Universal laws of evolution and Karma. Nothing in our world or any other ever comes about per chance or is a coincidence. Everything always serves the wise higher purpose of teaching us – and our world maybe – a lesson. That’s why there really is no point in thinking that we could have avoided or changed anything that ever took place in our life.

I do believe that there is a great plan of life in which all of us have their allocated space. We have every reason to trust that the Great Architect of the Universe holds this plan and a smaller one for each individual life within it in His/Her loving hands. This ensures that everything is at all times working together for good and that things work out in the end. The only way we can influence how our life unfolds is through our reactions to that which happens to us. The more we do so positively by accepting that every experience is meant to teach us something and then making an effort to recognise the purpose of our lesson, the more we gain in strength and increasing amounts of spiritual light in the form of wisdom and understanding fill our whole being. The right to choose how we wish to react to the circumstances in our life is the only freedom any one of us has in our present existence.

This is the only thing that truly matters for as long as we find ourselves nailed to the cross of earthly life. In any moment our reactions reveal to the wise ones in charge of us which level of understanding our spiritual development has reached. By the way, Christianity by no means invented the cross. It was merely taken over from older civilisations and religions, who knew it as one of the most ancient symbols of humankind’s earthly existence. It represents the cross of matter to which each one of us is tied or nailed while in incarnation.

It’s worth reminding ourselves that originally the cross was surrounded by the circle of God’s love. The Celtic Cross to this day bears witness to this fact. When Christianity removed the circle around the cross, with the passing of time our race became ever more detached from the conscious awareness of God’s never changing presence. However, nothing will ever have the power to destroy what the circle had stood for. Now that the age of truth is with us, things of this nature are re-entering our individual and collective consciousness.

Our gradually increasing understanding of God’s true nature and our own enables us to consciously take possession of the knowledge that everything truly has always rested safely in the loving hands of the highest forces of life. We then realise that truly there is no need to be anxious and afraid about the things that still have to take place in our world and what the future may hold in store for us, individually and as a race.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘God – The Great Genius’
https://www.booksie.com/506402-god-the-great-genius

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:09 pm

The Value Of Making Mistakes

‘I sometimes react to making a mistake as if I had betrayed myself. My fear of making a mistake seems to be based on the hidden assumption that I am potentially perfect and that if I can just be very careful I will not fall from heaven. But a 'mistake' is a declaration of the way I am, a jolt to the way I intend, a reminder I am not dealing with the facts. When I have listened to my mistakes I have grown.’ Hugh Prather

The very nature of our earthly education is that we do not always know in advance what is expected from us and therefore what the right thing to do is. Yet, this principle applies at all times, but most of all whenever we are ready to venture forth into new experiences. Whilst in physicality all of us are spiritually the equivalent of young children at school and therefore are bound to make mistakes. There is nothing wrong with that! Indeed, they are good for us and we are meant to make them, so there really is no need to become unduly upset over any kind of error of the past or present. For one thing, they teach our earthly self humility and that is a quality that is greatly needed by all of us. And for another, as long as we glean something valuable from any experience, we are progressing and growing, and our spirit and soul have every reason to rejoice.

By trying one or two – maybe three or four – of the wrong things, the discomfort and/or pain they cause us in the end guides us towards that which really is meant to be for us, and is therefore good and right. That does not mean the other options we tried were wrong! As they helped us in our search, they too were right at that time for us and our development. Having established that something has no value for us, we owe it to ourselves to search for what has. Clearly, we needed every one of our ‘mistakes’ of the past. Each one of them has helped us to grow into the one we are now. Everything we have learned up to any given moment is stored in our soul memories and we are benefiting from it. Consciously and unconsciously we are constantly drawing from this store and adding to it, all the while making our life more agreeable and easier to cope with.

Making no mistakes means refusing to become fully alive. Following our inner guidance is particularly valuable in this connection. Only when we have learnt to listen to it can the small still voice of our conscience show us, through the reactions that rise into our consciousness from the world of our feelings, what is right or wrong in any situation. The main trouble in the past has been that we all too easily ignored this voice and swept it aside, unaware of the fact that each one of us is equipped with this kind of inner guidance and its immense value. Ignoring this wise one within, that most certainly has been a mistake, but where would we be without any of them? We would hardly ever have learned anything.

The more highly evolved we become, the more times we have travelled round the zodiac. These journeys have taken us many times through every single one of its signs and learning the lessons each one provides for us. This means that time and again we have experienced lifetimes in Gemini and Virgo, both ruled by Mercury, the winged messenger of the Gods of antiquity. The same as all other aspects of our nature, the critical faculties were given to us for the wise higher purpose of helping us to develop the ability to discern and discriminate. In Gemini and Virgo our critical faculties are developed and every lifetime spent in one of them hones and sharpens this ability some more.

As a result, we easily spot the flaws in everything and especially in the people around us. Something inside us instinctively seems to draw us to them. Wise ones are aware of this and also of the importance of every one of our thoughts and spoken words and the effects they are having. For sake of the smooth running of their human relationships, they control their critical faculties and in keeping with their advanced evolutionary state, they only impart criticism when it is helpful to someone. In that case they do so in constructive ways and with kindness and understanding, compassion and love in their hearts.

And because erring is human and forgiving Divine, whenever they are disappointed that they themselves have failed in some way, they forgive themselves the same as they would anyone else for making a mistake.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Leaving Addictions Behind’
https://www.booksie.com/575661-leaving- ... ons-behind

From ‘Relationship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:26 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Forty

The Feminine – Soul Of Your World

Part One

The following was inspired by a White Eagle group of spirit guides teaching that a long time ago came my way through the White Eagle Lodge’s ‘The Lightbringer – Developing the Feeling Nature’. It’s update was finished on the 2nd July 2020, the day of the weeks that is ruled by the Great Mother, when the Sun was moving through Cancer, the zodiac’s caring and nurturing sign that is also ruled by Her.

‘An essential part of your development, when the end of your earthly education draws near, is re-establishing your inner connection with God. You will find that with your intellect alone this is impossible. You also need to experience yourself as a spirit/soul who, through the world of its feelings, is taking part in another earthly lifetime to find out more about itself and its environment. The Aquarian age is the age of truth. It is bringing humankind the recognition that the Godhead of the whole of Creation consists of a Divine Trinity that has always consisted of the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter the Universal Christ, who is the Sun of all suns and the light of all lights. They always have been and forever will be the supreme rulers of the whole of Creation and therefore also of the earthly plane.

‘For a better understanding of this, we need to reach out a bit further. The first creative impulse is the masculine God or Great Father of all life. The second one is his counterpart, the feminine Goddess or Great Mother. In close co-operation the two express and manifest themselves with the help of the third impulse, masculine/feminine the Universal Christ. Everything in the whole of Creation, on all its levels, was brought into being by the partnership of the first and second impulse, working together and responding to each other peacefully and harmoniously, through the third impulse. In every boy or man of your world the masculine aspect of his nature is conscious and its feminine counterpart unconscius. Each one of the main women in his life, like his mother, partner or wife is an outer manifestation of his inner woman. For girls and women it works the other way round. Because every one of you is already whole, you do not really need others to make you that way.

‘Being part of God, every human being’s spirit/soul is immortal and just like God can and will never die. But for a long as this part of your nature unloved and is not nurtured and cared for, merely you do not know about its existence, its development stands still. Spiritual muscles are like physical ones. If they are not used regularly, they lose their usefulness. Use it or lose it! Unless your spirit/soul’s requirements are regularly attended to, this part of you goes to sleep and remains that way until you do something about it. The small still voice of your inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, is always trying to communicate with every one of you through the world of your feelings.

‘The voice belongs to the Great Mother. She knows the way of all things and has the answers to any question you may ever care to ask because She is part of everything that exists in the whole of Creation. She is the storehouse for the soul memories of all worlds and every individual soul within them. Not only are they stored in the Mother, they are also constantly feeding into Her. That’s how any knowledge that was ever gained anywhere during the long evolutionary journey of the whole of Creation found its way to Her. She is so wise and loves you so much that initially on your own journey She has always been showing you the way. Alas, if at some point of your development your feeling world went to sleep, you would have been unable to hear Her and follow Her advice because she was no longer available to you.

‘This is what came to pass in your world during the approx. six thousand years of patriarchy, with its all-male religions that encourage the masculine to dominate the feminine. Fortunately, this stage of humankind’s development by now lies well behind you. But to this day your world is struggling with re-balancing the unnatural state that was created by the patriarchal religions. We are glad to tell you that the withdrawal of the feminine influence from the Godhead was not meant to last forever. It was a temporary state that in any case only existed on the outer physical plane of life. Nothing of this kind will ever happen on the inner level, because the Great Father/Mother are one and inseparable. The wise higher purpose of withdrawing the feminine was to demonstrate to your world what happens to it when without the feminine’s softening, beautifying and civilising influence.

‘Up to the middle ages there were still many on the earthly plane who did not believe in the strange and unnatural all-male Godhead. As non-believers and heretics, they were mercilessly persecuted and wiped out. For a long time the patriarchal religions ruled your world with an iron rod and teachings that had been carefully designed to spread fear. Exploiting the masses and making them part with their earthly resources for the purpose of increasing the churches’ wealth was made easy that way. The beliefs, prejudices and superstitions that were part of their teachings were declared to be literally true and that created a barrier of fear on the inner level of their followers.

‘Being exposed to this kind of treatment for several lifetimes eventually made it impossible for them to access the Great Mother’s wisdom through the world of their feelings, so that they could no longer receive Her guidance. This is how a barrier of fear consisting of many layers of soul memories that were piled upon people’s initial natural inner connection with and their knowledge with their Creator. Now that humankind has been kept away from discovering the truth about its Divine parents for long enough, for every one of you the time has come for attending to their inner blockage and removing it. This is a process that can be likened to the peeling of an onion. To enable you to reconnect with God, layer upon layer of fear needs to be shed, so that a new understanding of who and what God truly can come to you.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘To Jab Or Not To Jab’
https://www.booksie.com/615373-to-jab-or-not-to-jab

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:54 pm

Doing The Right Things

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred.
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your spiritual family.
They are part of you and you are part of them.
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their hearts as well as yours.
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies.
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do it anyway!

What could have taken years of building up,
Can be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them.
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, do not stop giving.
Give anyway!

The Universal Law of Karma ensures that what we send
Into the world, has to return to us.
Give of your best and only the best is sure to return!

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ent-464159

From ‘Relationship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:16 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Forty-One

The Feminine – Soul Of Your World

Part Two

Nurturing And Caring

‘God is the Great Father of all life, the first masculine aspect of Creation. His astrological elements are Fire, creative ideas, and Air, the intellect with its ability of thinking and transmitting them to His feminine counterpart, the second aspect of the Goddess or Great Mother. Her love and wisdom decide how they should be used. Her astrological elements are water, humankind’s emotional nature and world of feelings, and Earth, matter that’s created by slowing down the Universal Christ’s light. All matter in the whole of Creation is brought about in close co-operation of the first and second aspect using the third one. As sparks of the Christ light, the triple aspects of your Divine parents and also its powers and characteristics are in every one of you.

‘Getting to know God requires your intellect as much as the world of your feelings. With the intellect alone and without experiencing the responses of that world it’s impossible. But through nothing more than taking part in earthly life, as soon as you are equipped with the right kind of knowledge, that task is easy. Because you are as much part of God as God is part of you, you yourself are God, or rather a young God in the making. Each time you look into the mirror, who greets you there? God! If you wish to constantly be guided and protected by your inner guidance, the living God or wise one within, you have to be familiar and in touch with your feeling world.

‘Your first requirement on this journey is being aware of your spiritual nature and that in truth every human being is a spirit/soul, who from time to time spends another lifetime as a material being on the earthly plane. The awareness that the Divine Trinity has always consisted of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, who is the Sun of all suns and the Light of all light, eventually provides your earthly self with the knowledge that connects it, through the bridge of its spirit/soul, with the higher and eventually the highest levels of life. Your understanding of these things provides your lower self with the power of connecting its earthly plane with the higher and eventually highest levels of life. This is the esoteric meaning behind the sacred marriage or union between Heaven and Earth.

‘The aspects of the feminine in every human being, male and female alike, are part of the Great Mother’s caring and nurturing nature. It makes no difference whether a woman is a mother in her present lifetime or not. Every feminine creature, human and animal alike, has the natural ability to love and mother, nurture and care for, not only her own young but everything that shares her life without forgetting about her own needs. In the course of many lifetimes, human females learn that her caring nature needs to express itself not only with tender loving and caring but also wisdom. Both are equally important.

‘As the soul of the whole of Creation, the Divine Mother is peace loving and constantly tries to bring about more beauty and harmony, peace and perfection. At least potentially, so is your own soul and that of your world. The soul is intuitive and has the ability of not only knowing the past but also the future. She truly knows the way of all things and can supply the answer to the questions any one of you will ever care to ask. Now that you have taken part in the lesson of the Great Mother’s absence in your world long enough, Her only desire is to protect you and your world against destroying each other and your world. Christianity’s Virgin Mary is one of Her many symbols.

‘Every human being eventually starts bringing forth, each from deep within their own being, the Great Mother’s characteristics. And all of you need to teach the masculine and feminine of your own nature to co-operate and work together harmoniously and peacefully, the way they are doing in your Creator. When this has been achieved, warmongering and violence, trouble and strife, lying and cheating, corruption and exploitation of the masses will no longer exist on the Earth.

‘The redemption of the karmic debts that mounted up in the course of lifetimes spent at the giving end of that kind of behaviour is the spiritual background for the suffering at the hands of those who, behind the scenes, are pulling the strings and are responsible for bringing about the 2019/2020 pandemic. Send them a loving thought and forgive them, if you can. For they do not know what they are doing themselves, the same as you did when you caused your world’s present regrettable state because you did not yet know about the existence of Universal laws that in due course return everything to its sender. That’s what they are sure to bring to them in the fullness of time and not as some kind punishment. It’s merely the Universe’s way of ensuring that every human being eventually gets first hand knowledge about the nature of suffering. This is achieved through alternating from someone first being on its giving end and later on the receiving one.

‘However, Great Mother does not wish your present world situation to continue forever. That would contravene the main laws of love and evolution to which the whole of Creation is subject, therefore also your world, because it would make evolutionary progress impossible for humankind. The Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are in charge of the development of all worlds on every one of its levels, therefore also humankind. They in turn are in charge of us and through them the Mother’s wisdom decides how much spiritual knowledge should be given to your world, at any given time and in what form it should be presented. Spiritual knowledge is a constantly expanding organism that should never be considered as being chiselled in stone or set in concrete and therefore unchangeable. Because of the new learning that is constantly being gained by someone in the whole of Creation and fed into the Mother’s store, this organism has never stopped growing and that will forever continue.

Acting on the Angels and Master’s instructions, we ask all who are reading this message and are capable of recognising its urgency, to turn to them and request their assistance for bringing about the pandemic’s natural end and at the same time ensure that no further ones will ever be possible. They wish to show as many of you as possible intuitively what kind of contribution each one of you can make towards the greatest healing miracle that has ever been experienced on Mother Earth. She is but one of the many manifestations of the Great Mother and so are the people who are reading this. The only difference between the genders is that men experience Her presence through their inner being and women are acting it out in the world around you. God bless you all and keep you and your world safe, now and forever.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘A Celebration Of The Feminine’
https://www.booksie.com/550599-a-celebr ... e-feminine

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:46 pm

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

There’s light at the end of each tunnel
And calm at the end of every storm.
There’s rest at the end of life’s journey
And a place that’s welcoming and warm.

There’s a Star on top of the spiritual mountain,
We can touch when the last crag has been scaled.
There’s a certain reward for the faithful,
Whenever they think they have failed.

There’s spring at the end of each winter
And behind each black cloud, there is blue.
There’s a song at the heart of all sorrow
And happiness waiting for you.

Therefore also at the end of the present
Regrettable state of our world
That’s in the process of coming to its natural –
And yes, happy end.
As you will soon see!

Patience Strong
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Be A Miracle Worker’
https://www.booksie.com/613711-be-a-miracle-worker