Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu May 28, 2020 2:20 pm

All Things Are Possible

With the help and will of God and the Angels
And a better understanding of
God’s true nature and our own,
All things really are possible,
Any condition can be healed,
Crooked corners made straight
And mountains of false beliefs,
Prejudices and superstitions uplifted and
Transmuted into Divine wisdom and truth.

If our minds can conceive something is possible
And we believe in it with all our hearts and souls,
God and the Angels will do the rest.
That’s why I now ask you,
O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
To grant me the gift of Your wisdom
And help me to choose wisely,
So that hand in hand with You and the Angels
I can serve you and together with You work
For the Highest good and the greatest joy of all,
Rising above and leaving behind
The selfish desires and destructive urges
Of my earthly nature.

May Your will be mine
And my will be Yours and
May Your inspiration flow through me
With Your sacred words and prayers
That ensure the harmonious unfolding of all life
In keeping with Your Great evolutionary plan.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Don’t Give Up’
https://www.booksie.com/545907-dont-give-up

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 29, 2020 1:50 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Twenty-Nine

The Impossible Dream

To dream the impossible dream.
To fight the unbeatable foe.
To bear with unbearable sorrow.
To run where the brave dare not go.

To right the unrightable wrong.
To love pure and chaste from afar.
To try when your arms are too weary –
To reach the unreachable Star.

This is my quest:
To follow that star.
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.
To fight for the right, without question or pause.
To be willing to march into hell, for a heavenly cause.

And I know, if I’ll only be true to this glorious quest,
That my heart will be peaceful and calm,
When I’m laid to my rest...
And the world will be better for this.
That one man [soul],
Scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage –
To reach the unreachable star.

From ‘The Man of La Mancha’ (Don Quixote)
Joe Darion and Mitch Leigh

In the fullness of time, the unreachable star described in the above song can and is meant to be reached and that by each one of us. Every time we spread new understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, we act as lightbringers and sowers of seeds. Through this we gradually evolve into a light and a shining star in our own right, who is becoming ever more at one with the Christ Star. In this way increasing amounts of the darkness of our world are absorbed into the light of the Star and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all life.

The materialism we experience during the early stages of our earthly development has its place in the grand scheme of evolution because it gets us in touch with the power of love and the first stirrings of our higher nature. As we ascend the evolutionary spiral of life, its lower counterpart is gradually left behind. Hidden behind the hunger and thirst for material possessions felt earlier on, are the first manifestations of something quite different. They were expressions of all human souls’ longing for love.

There comes a time for all of us when our earthly self begins to yearn to make contact with something it cannot yet understand. With the awakening of its higher nature and intuition, the higher part of our being can merely be sensed vaguely. Although we are as yet unable to give love, we feel the need for it in our life and yearn to be loved by someone. This draws people into our life who are willing to love us and to show us the meaning of love.

Every human being eventually reaches the evolutionary point when we begin to sense and feel the presence of the higher dimensions of life, even though so far we do not understand them, we may not even consciously be aware of their existence. The initially tiny flame of earthly love kindles a longing in our heart and soul for reaching out and loving something that is more than earthly love, that will and cannot die and will be with us forever.

During that phase of our development, each time we observe a natural phenomenon like nature’s awakening in spring, we sense that behind the manifestations of such beauty and splendour there just has to be a higher power that brings it all into being. Could it be the product of the mind of a great intellect that created even the tiniest part of it? We notice to our delight that each time we reflect on this, a feeling of peace and harmony begins to fill our whole being.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘To Jab Or Not To Jab’
https://www.booksie.com/615373-to-jab-or-not-to-jab

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri May 29, 2020 2:36 pm

Doing The Right Things

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred.
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your spiritual family.
They are part of you and you are part of them.
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their hearts as well as yours.
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies.
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do it anyway!

What could have taken years of building up,
Can be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them.
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, do not stop giving.
Give anyway!

The Universal Law of Karma ensures that what we send
Into the world, has to return to us.
Give of your best and only the best is sure to return!

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ent-464159

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 30, 2020 1:40 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty

The Angel In Disguise

There is nothing I can give you that you have not,
But there is much, so very much that –
While I cannot give it – you can take.
No Heaven can come to us,
Unless our heart finds rest in today: take Heaven.
No peace lies in the future
That is not hidden in this moment: take peace.

The gloom of this world is but a shadow.
Behind it – yet within everybody’s reach – there is joy.
There is a radiance and glory in the darkness,
Could we but see.
And to see, we have only to look.
I beseech you to look.

Life is so generous a giver, but we –
Judging its gifts by their covering –
Too often cast them away as ugly, heavy or hard.
Remove the covering and you will find beneath it
A living splendour
That has been woven with the love,
Wisdom and power of the Divine.

Welcome it, grasp it,
And you touch the Angel’s hand
That brings it to you.
Everything we call a toil, a sorrow or a duty,
Believe me, the Angel’s hand is there.

The gift is there and the wonder of the
Over-shadowing presence
That protects us, is joyous too.
Be not content with discovering these joys,
For they conceal even greater gifts.

And so, at this time, I greet you.
Not quite as the world sends greetings,
But with profound esteem of your true nature
And a prayer that for you, now and forever,
The awareness of your immortal and eternal
Being wakes up and fills your
Earthly existence with the light of truth
And it shadows cease to exist.

Fifteenth Century Prayer
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Of Good And Evil’
https://www.booksie.com/504430-of-good-and-evil

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat May 30, 2020 2:31 pm

Do It Now!

It isn’t the things we do, my Friend,
It’s those that are left undone,
That cause us most heartache,
At the setting of the Sun.

The tender words forgotten,
The letters we didn’t write,
The flowers we did not send
Become haunting ghosts at night.

The stones we could have lifted
Out of another’s way.
The words of heart-felt counsel
We didn’t take time to say.

The loving touch of a hand,
The warm and gentle tone,
We neither had time nor thought for,
Having troubles enough of our own.

The little acts of kindness,
That so easily slip from one’s mind
Are the only chances of acting like Angels
We poor mortals find.

They come in night and silence,
Those sad, reproachful wraiths,
When hope is faint and flagging,
And a chill is falling on our faith.

Earth life is all too short, my Friend,
And this world’s sorrows are too great,
To put up with a slow compassion
That tarries, until it’s too late.

That’s why it isn’t the thing we do,
But those that are left undone
That give us most of the heartache,
At the setting of the Sun.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘From Darkness Into Light’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ght-460233

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 31, 2020 1:55 pm

You Only See One Side Of The Picture

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides under the above heading, which appeared in Stella Polaris, the bi-monthly magazine of the White Eagle Lodge June/July 2011: ‘Because God is the designer of the great plan of life and of every small plan within it, S/He sees all sides of any picture. This applies to individuals as much as groups and nations, and all manner of institutions and organisations. God is all loving, giving and forgiving and whatever your heart truly desires is given unto you, so that you may enjoy it and also learn something from it. If it’s violence, warfare and acts of terrorism your heart yearns for, you are allowed to get on with it – though only up to a certain point.

‘Your wish will be granted, but unknown to you at a price, because the law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, in the fullness of time returns every one of your thoughts, words and actions in some way to you. For example, in one of your future lifetimes, maybe while you are still a small child, you could become the victim of an act of terrorism. The people around you would then be thinking and saying how terrible your death is. Whenever they see suffering, perhaps mangled bodies and death caused by mindless acts of violence, they are likely to ask: ‘Why should this kind of thing happen to innocent souls who have no idea why they have to suffer?’ Everything that takes place in your world is of a karmic nature. Good and bad events alike have their origin in that which was done by the people involved in their previous lifetimes.

‘For a long time the earthly mind of all human beings is ignorant of anything that does not relate to its present existence. Yet, as each one moves along the evolutionary spiral of life, their soul gradually develops some wisdom and understanding. And if you could watch the spiritual enlightenment that can be found in any kind of suffering, you would recognise that the misery in truth is a precious gift and that there is every reason for being grateful for it. Your heart would fill with even more gratitude if you could see how merciful God is and how the end of every catastrophe is invariably crowned with something beautiful. A just reward waits for everyone who is affected by them, not only when they arrive in the world of light, but also in their future lifetimes on the Earth, unless all their Karma has been cleared away and they will be allowed to move on to experiences of a higher nature.

‘Compensation is one of the five great laws of life and the greatest gift that arises from suffering is undoubtedly soul growth. But it also means paying the debts that are likely to have accumulated in your spiritual bankbook in the course of many lifetimes. Without redeeming yourself and balancing your spiritual account you cannot be released into lessons of a higher nature and exploring other levels of life. You are well on your way when you forgive those who have hurt and wounded you and your loved ones and place everything into the hands of your Christ Self, you are nailing the desires of your lower nature for revenge and retribution to the cross of earthly life. When the only thing you want to do is send love and forgiveness to everybody, independent of what may still have to happen to you and your world, your higher nature has taken over. You are at one with God and for you the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are opening wide.

‘Our Creator’s infinite love and mercy cannot be known for as long as human beings remain unaware of their true nature and the higher purpose of their existence. For as long as they look at things only with their worldly eyes, they can perceive but one side of any picture and so fail to recognise the tender loving care that provides for anyone who is suffering, lonely and afraid. If during the early part of their earthly education, people get involved in a catastrophe or maybe are just watching or assisting with removing dead bodies and clearing away the debris of destroyed dwellings, they will say: ‘Aren’t so much devastation and many deaths just awful and senseless?’ Their view of life changes profoundly when they become aware of the spiritual background of life and that the higher forces are taking care of the souls who have been released from their physical bodies in any kind of way, including violent ones.

‘Although the victims of such incidents may not realise what is happening to them, the most careful provisions are being made for each one. When these newcomers arrive on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates your world from ours, the only thing they know at first is that they are alive and moving and breathing in a world that seems identical to the one they used to know. They may not even realise that they have left their physical body behind. With great tenderness and care the wise ones in charge help them to realise that they are no longer in a physical existence. They are under constant surveillance by us, your spirit Masters and guides, until they have become fully aware of their present state. We delight in witnessing their intense joy and thankfulness for the ease of their move into our world. This is the usual first reaction of those who are finding out that it our realm is as solid and real as the physical world, but much more beautiful and easy to live in.

‘The most tender love watches over the whole of humankind at all times and this does not merely become visible when someone dies. This kind of care has always been with you and forever will be. God and the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma, as well as many lesser beings in our world are empowered to bring about the conditions that are beneficial for the development of those taking part in earthly life. Although our efforts cannot be perceived by earthly eyes and senses, we only work for that which is good. So, if in future you hear about or witness a disaster, do not wring your hands and say: ‘How terrible! How could God permit such a thing?’ Resist the temptation and remind yourself that you have no idea about the karmic background of anything.

‘To paraphrase words from the Jesus legend: ‘Let those among you who are free from sin, cast the first stone.’ As soon as any kind of situation is viewed from the Karmic angle, it would be most unwise for anyone to pick up a stone, never mind throwing it. And would you dare to throw a stone of condemnation towards the young and inexperienced souls, who are committing such acts? After all, aren’t they your siblings in the family of humankind, your younger brothers and sisters? What they are doing is part of the early phases of humankind’s earthly curriculum, just the same as you had to experience in past lifetimes. Never forget that all of it is provided by God’s wisdom and love. There would be no point in asking God and the Angels to forgive any trespassers against the law of love, because they are standing by and know exactly what is happening.

‘It wouldn’t be your place to forgive those who sin, but you may utter to yourself the following words from the Jesus legend: ‘Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing’. Truly, they are completely unaware of what they are doing to themselves, the same you did not know when you had to deal with the same phase of your development. In those days you too would have asked: ‘Why, if God loves His/Her children, are volcanoes and earthquakes permitted? Why, if God loves humankind, are humans allowed to go to war and commit acts of terrorism?’

‘Human souls find peace when their earthly selves realise that they themselves are the ultimate cause of everything that has ever happened on the Earth and is doing so to this day. It could not be any other way because the Universal laws work in exact rhythms and with great precision. There is a great abundance of everything, but as only through the lack of something human beings can learn to appreciate that which they have, sometimes periods when rain is withheld are necessary in earthly life, to teach you the value of water. The same principle applies to war and peace, but even if the warmongering lasts six thousand years, it represents a mere batting of an eyelid in God’s time.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... gle-461058

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun May 31, 2020 2:55 pm

The Nothing People

Have you heard of the nothing people?
They do not lie, but they do not tell the truth.
They do not take, but they do not give either.
They neither steal nor stop a thief.
They do not rock the boat and never pull an oar.

They will not drag you down, but always let you pull them
And if the effort kills you, the tough luck is on you.
They do not hurt you, but they refuse to help
And never volunteer for anything.
They neither love nor hate you.
They will not burn you, but fiddle happily
While you burn.

Do you know what they truly are?
The sins of omission folks.
Spiritual voids, neither good nor bad,
They are standing still and stagnating.
And because they never risk anything,
They neither learn nor grow.

At least, the good keep trying,
And the bad in their own way, work just as hard
Because both are based on action and conviction.
Therefore, please Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all Life,
Send me either a sinner or a saint,
But protect me against the nothing people.
If someone told them that they are in danger of
Wasting a precious lifetime on the Earth,
They would refuse to believe it.

Having the courage to make mistakes,
Willingly owning up to them
And looking for what they can teach us,
To help our consciousness to grow and expand,
Protects us against merely vegetating
And becoming one of them.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

‘It is neither the critic who counts nor the people who point out how the strong person stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to those who are in the arena and although their faces are marred by dust, sweat and blood, they strive valiantly, erring and coming short again and again, because there is no effort without it. But still they are striving to do their best with enthusiasm and great devotion. These people are spending themselves in a worthy cause and at best in the end they will know the triumph of high achievement. At worst, should their endeavours fail, they have been doing something and dared greatly. Therefore, their place will never be with cold and timid souls who are unfamiliar with victory and defeat.’

Theodore Roosevelt
Edited by Aquarius

The Impossible Dream
To dream the impossible dream.
To fight the unbeatable foe.
To bear with unbearable sorrow.
To run where the brave dare not go.

To right the unrightable wrong.
To love pure and chaste from afar.
To try when your arms are too weary –
To reach the unreachable Star.

This is my quest:
To follow that star.
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.
To fight for the right, without question or pause.
To be willing to march into hell, for a heavenly cause.

And I know, if I’ll only be true to this glorious quest,
That my heart will be peaceful and calm,
When I’m laid to my rest...
And the world will be better for this.
That one man [soul],
Scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage –
To reach the unreachable star.

From ‘The Man of La Mancha’ (Don Quixote)
Joe Darion and Mitch Leigh

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

https://www.booksie.com/493486-friendship-healing

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:15 pm

The Days Of Miracles And Wonders

From the evolutionary level many have reached by now, it is not difficult to see that it was quite intentional that for a long period in the history of humankind we had to live in a one-dimensional world that was filled with inexplicable dualities and false beliefs that were created through not understanding our true nature. Part of this was that we should believe that we are either a woman or a man, and that this earthly life is all there is to our existence. Such beliefs were good enough for the lifetimes of our spiritual infancy and childhood.

By now ever more of us are maturing into spiritual adulthood and ready to find out that life is an ever ongoing process, that the essence of everyone’s being is spirit and soul, and because they are part of God, they are immortal and eternal, the same as our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life. The law of life is evolution and we ourselves are responsible for everything that is in our lives, good, band and indifferent alike. The world of spirit is our true home. That’s where we come from at the beginning of each new lifetime and return to at the end of it. And together with the wise ones of the spirit realm who are in charge of the spiritual development of us and our world, when we are good and ready for another earthly lifetime, we ourselves choose what special lessons our next one should consist of.

An important part of our evolution has been that we should become aware that each one of us in their own right is an individual and independent being who, at first only in seed form, contains everyone of the qualities and powers that are in God. This means that we are both feminine and masculine. To assist our character with developing into a well balanced one, before entering into yet another lifetime as earthlings we choose whether this time round we would like to appear in the outer physical shell of a woman or a man. This ensures in the course of many lifetimes, everybody gathers first hand experiences of both aspects of life.

The way I understand this life is that we once willingly gave up our immortality – oh, perish the thought! We did it because that is what the infinite love and wisdom of our Creator wanted us to do. To ensure that everybody’s needs would always be met, it was decided that Angels and Masters as well as other spirit guides and helpers should always accompany us. It’s their responsibility to see to it that all earthly lessons are learnt thoroughly and that none of us throws their earthly existence away too easily, when the going gets rough.

To help us descended ever deeper into our role as earthlings, it was necessary to create the illusion that we are separate from our Creator, even though nothing could be further from the truth. As we left the state of conscious oneness with God, known as paradise, we started to believe that we are separate from Him/Her. In the course of many lifetimes, we eventually wound up unaware that this belief is a false one that we ourselves created. Alas, many to this day are still holding onto it.

If we knew what we have been up to in past lifetimes, it would frequently be impossible to live with ourselves. That’s why the Universe in its great wisdom protects us by hiding these memories behind something that is known as the veil of consciousness from our conscious knowledge. They are stored in our soul, the memory bank of our spirit. Our reactions to every one of our daily encounters are mostly unconscious responses that are based on the learning we brought with us from previous lifetimes. For a long time, the only way of gaining access to these memories has been through our subconscious, but this too is changing.

For good and wise purposes a veil also has been shielding us against the knowledge that we regularly spend periods after each earthly lifetime in the world of spirit, where we rest and recuperate from strains and stresses of our earthly existence. The good news is that for some time this veil has been in the process of lifting and dissolving. Having fulfilled its intended purpose, it will soon be gone for good, as decreed by God’s great plan of life.

‘These are the days of miracles and wonders. These are the days of the long distance call,’ Paul Simon told us in his album ‘Under African Sky’. Prophetic words, especially when one applies them to the changes that are presently taking place in us and our world. Don’t you think it is miraculous that humankind’s long distance call should be turning out to be a surprisingly short one, namely everybody’s own inner reconnection with the living God Self within? Even though I always have been and will remain highly sceptical when claims of miracles and wonders are made, I do believe with all my heart and soul they are happening in our world at all times, regardless of the fact that most of the time we are too blind to recognise them.

To give me a taste of what can and indeed does happen, there have been incidents in my life that have shown me the nature of miracles from a different perspective. I can tell you from my own experiences that some amazing things can and do happen on the healing journey. And I am convinced that on your healing travels you will witness miracles of your own that will change your views about this aspect of life, too. Because with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are possible, start looking forward to them. The closer we work together with them, the more likely it is that miracles shall be worked through and for us and our world, similar to those of the Jesus legend.

The words ‘Greater miracles you shall see!’ gave us the promise of the greatest miracle of all that, in the fullness of time, would take place in us and our world, namely humankind’s spiritual rebirth that for quite some time has been taking place in us and our world. Humankind’s long quest for returning into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own is at last drawing to its natural conclusion. God and the Angels, the Masters and other spirit guides and helpers have always been working exceedingly hard to help us find our way back into the realisation of our true and eternal home. The ever increasing popularity of the spiritualist movement – from which organisations like the White Eagle Lodge grew – is sufficient proof that this is so. We shall return to the theme of White Eagle in the appendix.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
https://www.booksie.com/476826-the-grea ... fe-unfolds

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:42 pm

Unpleasant People

This is an ode to the unpleasant people of our world,
In particular those who, in the course of many years,
Were drawn into my orbit by my own energies.
Thank you, Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
For each one of them, especially my mother.
She taught me most of all how I do not want to be.
Having arrived in the departure lounge of my present lifetime,
It’s easy to see that none of the disagreeable folks I had to endure
Were my enemies, but were sent by You to act as my teachers
And that, therefore, I can count them
Among my most valuable friends.

I forgive these people and myself for having created
The unpleasant encounters and situations of this lifetime
In previous ones while I was still unaware of
The presence of God’s Universal laws.
I wish these folks the very best when the Karma they
Have been and in many cases still are
Busily creating right here and now,
Returns to them and they find themselves
At the receiving end of the unpleasantnesses
They once so generously handed out
To everybody who came within their reach.

O Great Father/Mother,
Please send my love and forgiveness
To every one of our world’s unpleasant people.
Thank them on my behalf and bless them,
For they truly do not yet know what they are doing
To themselves and the whole humankind.
I look forward to meeting the ones I encountered,
In due course in the world of light,
So I can get to know their true selves.
In the case of the mother of my present lifetime,
We shall reach out to each other not as parent and offspring,
But in the spirit of friendship and love,
As beloved children of God,
Who both have grown into spiritual maturity and
In whose life there is no longer room for anything
But love and kindness, tolerance and patience.
I imagine that all unpleasant people on that plane of life
Will reveal themselves
As the most agreeable folks imaginable.

For as long as they are still taking part in earthly life,
May our spirit friends and helpers provide them
With the courage and strength to overcome
The lower aspects of their nature,
The same as I have had to do,
With their help.
That’s why to each one of them I send
My most grateful thanks.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘Healing Prayer For Parents And Children’
• ‘Forgiveness Prayer’
• ‘Looking At Both Sides Of Life’

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

https://www.booksie.com/493486-friendship-healing

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Greater Miracles You Shall See

Wise ones, who wish to be released from the duties of their earthly education, appreciate that it is essential to make every effort to grow spiritual wings and learn how to fly on them. This is no longer difficult with the help of the spiritual wisdom that is now flowing ever more powerfully into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. However, no-one can be discharged from the duties of earthly life until every last item of their Karmic debts has been paid. Part of this are the karmic, i.e. emotional ties each one of our relationships created in previous lifetimes. They need to be dissolved through a better understanding of ourselves and those around us, the purpose and higher meaning of everybody’s existence. Forgiveness is the natural result of this kind of knowledge.

Our spiritual ledgers in the great book of life has to be balanced and that can only be done when we willingly accept and deal with whatever it take to pay all our Karmic debts in full. Regardless of the fact that although many things in earthly life on the surface of things frequently appear as if the Universe were dealing us some kind of castigation or retribution. In truth, the underlying reason for everything that is happing here is invariably of quite a different kind. It takes place because of the law of Karma, which more than anything else is a law of opportunities that knows neither rewards nor punishments, merely consequences and reactions to all our actions.

We do well to remind ourselves frequently that the Universe loves us and that with the help and the will of God all things are possible, and that miracles and wonders can and do happen at every moment of every day. It’s just that sometimes we have to be willing to co-operate in practical and down-to-Earth ways, to help it along. When all is said and done, the law of Karma is part of the love of our Divine parents. It is the law of love and that knows nothing of punishment. All it does it does is teaching, so that we may grow in wisdom and understanding and our consciousness expands. For this reason each new lifetime brings for all of us many possibilities for resolving any outstanding issues we have brought with us from previous lifetimes, as well as for healing relationships, redeeming ourselves and making good the harm and suffering we once cause for ourselves and others.

These truly are the days of miracle and wonder because for quite some time a healing miracle of truly gigantic and Cosmic proportions has been unfolding in our world and that is the rebirth of humankind into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own. The closer we work together with God and the Angels, the easier it will be for them to work the many miracles and wonders that are necessary for the completion of this enterprise. To paraphrase the message the Universal Christ brought us through St. John 14:11-12:

‘Believe in the Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me, their only born Son/Daughter. We are one and everything in the whole of Creation is our work. Truly, truly I say to you: those who know that this is the truth shall do the same works as we are doing, or rather they will be done through them. And even greater than these things each one of you in the fullness of time will do, because you are part of us and we are part of you. All of you are expected to make their contribution to this the grandest spectacle of all times and whatever any one of you asks in our name from a sincere and loving heart, it shall be done.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Be A Miracle Worker’
https://www.booksie.com/613711-be-a-miracle-worker

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:56 pm

The Seasons Of Our Life

The world around us is a mirror that reflects what is happening to us on its inner level. And our lives are subject to a constantly repeating succession of cycles of rebirth and death. Just like our planet we are moving through seasons of spring and summer, autumn and winter. Every year that passes they seem to be same, but imperceptibly on the earthly plane we and our world have always been moving forwards and upwards on the individual and collective evolutionary spiral, not only our own and that of our world but the whole of Creation.

Earthly human lifetimes usually consist of childhood and adolescence as spring and old age as winter. On all levels of life every winter is followed by a new spring that brings the gift of resurrection and rebirth with a renewal of life’s forces. At the end of each lifetime we leave our outworn and tired physical bodies behind and return to the world of spirit, our true home. That’s how time and again we are resurrected and reborn into the awareness of God’s true nature and our own. One of the Angels of Death comes to release the spirit and soul, who have been held captive in their physical body and returns them into the greater freedom of our true home, the spirit world, where learning experiences of a different nature are waiting for us. Could anything be better?

The unceasing and relentless flow of our world’s and our own life’s seasons are clear evidence of who truly is in charge of humankind and its destiny. During the early parts of our earthly education we, with typical human arrogance, for a long time believe that we ourselves are. Yet, even the last and slowest one of God’s children of the Earth eventually reaches the developmental point when they realise that the only thing we can ever do is paddle the canoe of our existence. The steering is done by the Highest Forces. Because they are part of us and everything else that exists in the whole of Creation and are holding and executing the evolutionary plan for every manifestation of life, they really know the way of all things

Being aware of what’s going to happen to me when my time for departure from the earthly plane has come, I cannot say that the thought of growing old ever disturbed me unduly. Yet, now the winter of my life is here and it must be coming ever closer, I sometimes cannot help wondering what’s happened and how did I get here so fast? Where have all those years gone? I remember seeing older people earlier in my life and thinking they were years ahead of me. The present season of my life was so far off in those days that I could not imagine what it would be like when I was as old as they were then. Nothing prepared me for the aches and pains that creep up on us with increasing age. There is no way of telling how long this particular season will last for me, but it’s good to know that when its end comes for each one of us, our lives are by no means over. I am sure you know exactly what I mean. New adventures are surely waiting for all of us in the world of spirit. Now, there’s an exciting thought for you!

If you have not yet reached the winter of your life, take it from me that it will catch up with you surprisingly quickly. Therefore, whatever you would still like to accomplish, get on with it and do it. Do not procrastinate and put things off any longer. Earth life has a dreamlike quality and the whole thing passes by amazingly fast. Do what you can today, as you can never be sure when you will be called home. In any case, there is no promise for any one of us that we shall experience as many seasons of life as other people. That too is okay with me. Live for today and say all the things you want to tell your loved ones while there still is time. It will help them to appreciate and love you even more for yourself and not only for the things you have done for them over the years and what you will be leaving behind.

Earthly life is a gift from the Universe to everybody who is presently taking part in it. The way we conduct our present lifetime needs to be a present for those around us and also for our whole world. We are here to make our stay and theirs as pleasant as we can, but living modestly and in a manner that cares for and nurtures Mother Earth, instead of contributing to the general robbing and plundering of her precious resources. Wise ones leave this plane of life in as good a state as possible because they are aware that if, in one of their coming lifetimes, they will be required to return to this plane, they will come as their own descendants – probably without being consciously aware that this is the case.

These wise ones appreciate that in one of their previous lifetimes they themselves could have been the people they used to think of as their great-grandparents and those who came before them. What an amazing thought! It puts quite a different slant on genealogy, don’t you think? Should further lifetimes on the Earth be required by any of us, by acting in positive and constructive ways now we can do our share of ensuring that we find a planet that has recovered from the ravages of humankind’s thoughtlessness and greed.

Today is the oldest I have ever been and when I am honest with myself, I have to admit that I do have some regrets. Mostly they are about the things I wish I had not done, but also those I should have done and somehow did not get round to. I comfort myself that this is balanced by the many things I did well and am glad about. When you take stock of your life, you may find the same. No matter what age you presently are, it is likely that the winter of your own life will sneak up on you in no time at all. So make the most of every day the Universe grants you and enjoy what it brings as much as possible. Be content with whatever experiences come your way, but don’t forget to have some fun, too. The awareness that everything that happens to us in the final analysis serves a wise and higher purpose can turn even the darkest day into a good one.

Live healthily and remind yourself every so often that nothing in our present existence truly belongs to us. Only what we are has power and value and not the things we acquire and think of as our possessions. A happy and loving heart and a peaceful accepting mind are the only wealth in this life that is worth having and not pieces of gold and silver. The riches of our spirit and soul are ours to keep. They are the only things we are allowed to take with us into Eternity. All the rest stays behind and inevitably has to go to someone else. Therefore, whatever goodness is in you and your life at any given time, make a special effort to share it with those around you. It’s not what we gather in material goods, but that which we scatter and share with others that reveals the quality of our character and life.

Our physical bodies are masterpieces of precision engineering. Yet, the dweller inside them, our spirit and soul, are of far greater importance. The outer shell is part of Mother Earth and belongs to her. It is our means of transport for one single lifetime only. We are responsible for it, its maintenance and wellbeing. At the beginning of each new lifetime a new body is entrusted into our care and should eventually be returned to the Earth in as good a condition as possible.

The same as all other earthly things physical bodies are easily hurt and damaged. Frequently they are in need of being repaired and when they have reached the end of their usefulness, they are returned to the Earth and decay. In contrast to this the indwelling spirit and soul is immortal and eternal. It moves on and will never perish. The level of consciousness that has been reached by the inner self at the time of leaving its outer shell behind has been imparted to each one of its cells and atoms.

They have always remained part of Mother Earth, who absorbs them so that in due course they can be recycled time and again. And because on the inner level all life is one, when we are evolving the rest of humankind is moving forwards with us, so does our whole world and the rest of God’s Creation. This is how each one of us at all times is helping all life to move ever forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. Having patiently and lovingly put up with humankind’s ignorant and unruly behaviour for far too long, isn’t it the highest time that Mother Earth, our beautiful home planet, is at last treated with the consideration and love it deserves?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Navigating The Ocean Of Life’
• ‘Drinking From The Eternal Fountain Of Youth’
• ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

From ‘Reflections On Growing Older’

https://www.booksie.com/477784-reflecti ... wing-older

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:45 pm

Only A Shadow

The love I have for You, Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of all life,
Is only a shadow of Your love for me;
Only a shadow of Your love for me,
Your deep, abiding love.

My own belief in You, my Truly Beloved,
Is only a shadow of Your faith in me;
Only a shadow of Your faith in me,
Your deep and lasting faith.

My life is in Your hands,
My life is in Your hands. My love for You does grow, my God.
In me Your light does shine.

The dream I have today, Great Spirit,
Is only a shadow of Your dreams for us and our world,
Only a shadow of all that will be,
If we but follow You.

I dream of Mother Earth as a place
That is at peace, where sickness and hunger,
Warmongering, trouble and strife,
Lying and cheating, greed and corruption,
And even death have been overcome.

The joy I feel about this, my God,
Is only a shadow of Your joys for us,
Only a shadow of Your joys for us,
Now we are meeting face to face.

Carey Landry
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Healers And Healing’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ing-459172

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Ask The Beasts And They Shall Teach You

‘For you shall be in league with the stones of the field;
And the wild beasts shall surrender [their wisdom] to you.’
Job 5:23

‘But ask now the beasts and they shall teach you;
And the fowls of the air and they shall tell you;
Or speak to the Earth and it shall teach you;
And the fishes of the sea shall declare to you.’
Job 12: 7-8

The world around us is an outer manifestation of the inner life of our race, individually and collectively. It acts like a mirror that constantly reflects its state back to us. Subtly and in many different ways, the Universe has always been trying to guide us and teach us by showing us better ways of living harmoniously with each other and our world. Martin Luther, the Father of the Reformation in Germany who, for the first time in its history, made the Bible accessible to lay people by translating it into German, observed: ‘Study the animal world and you will understand human behaviour much better.’ The same applies to all other parts of the world around us. Much new understanding can be found through observing the environment and intuitively interpreting what kind of messages it may contain.

Take for example the trees and observe how their branches reach ever higher upwards into the sky and their roots work their way deeper and deeper into the Earth, in search of nourishment and water. They are doing so with such force that they are capable of growing through and breaking up stones. Our developing inner roots can and need to do the same. Like the trees, we are bridges between Heaven and Earth and are in this life to behave like them, the way Richard St. Barbe Baker describes in his book ‘Green Glory’: ‘The Earth itself is a child of the Sun and its tree children are ever striving to get nearer their distant father.’

For a very long time the Bible has been trying to draw our attention to the fact that, if we but open our inner eyes and ears and pay attention to our environment, God’s human children of the Earth can receive guidance and participate in her great wisdom. Becoming aware of our oneness with all life, we realise that we are indeed in league with the stones of the field and that, when we approach the wild beasts with love in our hearts, they eventually are willing to not to exactly surrender to us, but to tolerate us and live in harmony with us. Through watching them much can be learnt about the loving care and wisdom of the Goddess, the Great Mother of all life and the feminine wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity. With the help of the animals we can find a better perception of how life works on all its levels. By taking a closer look at the animal kingdom and letting the behaviour of the beasts speak to us it is possible to become more familiar with the drives and motivations of our own inner self.

The flying creatures mean to teach us about the human spirit. Like them, we have the ability to fly. Yet, this doesn’t happen effortlessly. It is a learning curve like any other with all its inherent trials and errors. Watch any young bird family. You don’t have to look for anything exotic. A family of house sparrows will serve our purpose perfectly. Observe how difficult it is for the young ones to take to their wings and to go in search of nourishment. But, when they finally take off and soar through the air, they remind us that our spirit can fly, too, and that in truth it is as free as they are, in fact more so!

The fishes of the sea are symbols for the creative ideas that are floating in great abundance in the vast ocean of life. When one pays attention to them, they are only too willing to declare themselves to us and help us gain a better understanding of our true nature and high and holy destiny. The behaviour of the beasts reveals that what they have within is also in us and many of their habits are also ours. The whole of humankind stands to gain a great deal from paying attention to the beliefs held by the Earth and Nature attuned traditions of people like the Native Americans and Australians. They have always echoed and been in harmony with the ancient teachings the Angels gave to our world down the ages.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

https://www.booksie.com/517858-relationship-healing

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:46 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-Three

Space Traveller Extraordinaire : Mother Earth

Everything in the whole of Creation has been created from the Christ Star’s Light, therefore also the inner and outer part of every human being. It’s just that at the beginning of our earthly education our physical bodies contain a tiny spark of the Universal Christ, who is the Light of all light and the Sun of all suns. At that developmental stage the spark exists merely in seedform. However, in the course of many lifetimes in the earthly school of life, this light increases and grows stronger with every bit of wisdom and understanding we gain, each through their own experiences. This is how every individual consciousness and that of our whole world constantly expands.

And that’s why every one of our planet’s present population of approx. 7.7 billion is quite literally a seed of the Highest Star, i.e. a starseed on the magnificent spaceship Mother Earth. At all times, we and our world together are moving through space at the breathtaking speed of almost 30 kilometres per second or 67,000 miles per hour. At the same time our planet rotates round its own axis once every 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.09053 seconds. As her circumference is roughly 40,075 kilometres, her surface at the equator moves at a speed of 460 meters per second or roughly 1,000 miles per hour. God and the Angels purposely placed our planet in a remote corner of the Universe. It was done so we could not do too much harm to the surrounding planets, especially those of our own solar system, as soon as our technical know-how had progressed sufficiently to attempt such enterprises.

The great plan of life shows quite clearly that God and the Angels at all times have always been holding our world’s reins safely in their loving hands. This is in spite of allowing each one of us the freedom to decide how we wish to react to anything that comes before us. The Highest Forces of life would never allow us to interfere with the functioning of other planets. That never changed, even though on the surface of things it sometimes looks possible. Something would always happen, frequently at the last moment, to deter us from trying to exploit and damage other planets and their worlds, the way we – for wise higher educational purposes – for a long time were allowed to deal with ours.

The unusual situation of our world provides plenty of opportunities, individually and collectively, for making good where we once sinned. Hand in hand with God and the Angels, every human being carries within the potential of bringing forth, from deep within themselves, the characteristics of their God or Christ nature. In this process even the slowest ones eventually evolve into saviours and redeemers not only of themselves and the human race, but our whole world. All who are presently taking part in the earthly school of life’s lessons are destined to play an essential role in bringing about the greatest healing miracle our world has ever witnessed. Naturally, this also applies to those who are resting and recovering from the trials and tribulations of their earthly existence in the world of light. From there many of them are doing their best to support our efforts.

Quite literally, everybody is equally welcome on board the good spaceship Mother Earth. We are all the Great Father/Mother’s beloved children of the Earth and there is no distinction between anyone. Every one is a special and unique being, a many faceted jewel and there is no other one like it in the whole of Creation. All of us were created to fulfil a specific function during this crucial period of the final stage of our planet’s evolutionary journey. We have reached the stage during which God and the Angels, together with us, are going to transmute the Earth from the state of a purely material being into an ever more ethereal one. Find out more about this by following the links at the end of this chapter.

In truth, every human being is a young God in the making. And the ultimate aim of our earthly education is to evolve, each one in their own right, into a healer and bringer of light. In this context light means wisdom and a better understanding of God’s true nature and our own, the higher purpose and meaning of our earthly existence and its spiritual background. All of us, without exception, are walking this road of many lifetimes in search of consciousness expanding experiences that help us to gain them. And there comes a time in everybody’s development when it dawns on us that Jesus never was a historical personality who once walked in our midst, but represents every human being’s own higher God or Christ nature.

Jesus was one of the many symbolisms that God and the Angels chose to bring us, down the ages, ever closer to the understanding that in truth every one of us is a young God in the making. The different aspects of this God/man’s life story describe in legendary allegorical form the initiations that every human being experiences during its earthly education.

The whole of humankind is the crew of spaceship Mother Earth. As a spark of the Greatest Light in the whole of Creation, every one of us truly is a starseed in its own right. For the time being, we are serving our apprenticeship on the material plane of life. On this spaceship there are no religions because love is it’s the supreme ruler. That is their religion and it knows but one nation: the whole of humankind. Warmongering, violence and crime have no place here. Like dishonesty, lying and cheating, corruption and exploitation of the masses they have been left behind. As everybody just takes what they need and leave the rest for the others, there is no hunger. Illnesses and diseases are things of the past because the transmitter/receiver station of all earthly minds have been tuned into the frequencies of the Highest levels of life. They have learnt to trust the intuitively received instructions of how to work with the Christ Star’s white healing magic, each from their very own wise one or living God within, and so follow them without hesitation.

These good things and many more besides are in store for us and our world. So rejoice, dear Friends, and let’s enjoy travelling on our Starship. Isn’t it exciting to be allowed to take part in it? Thanks and praise be to God and the Angels for providing us with an adventure of such magnitude. And in return for the goodness and kindness Mother Earth has always shown humankind for millions of years, in spite of our frequently diabolical behaviour, hasn’t she richly deserved that every one of us asks God and the Angels to teach us intuitively how we can contribute to the greatest healing miracles of all times that is taking place right here and now, under everybody’s eyes?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘How Did It All Begin?’
https://www.booksie.com/468699-how-did-it-all-begin

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:18 pm

Projection

When our parents die, the sense of security they once were able to convey to us – if indeed they succeeded in doing this – also goes from us. We shall return to this theme in the chapter ‘Parents And Children’. For now let us have a look at what happens each time one of our parents dies. For simplicity’s sake we are considering this mostly in connection with only one of them, our mother. Obviously, something similar happens when our father departs from this plane of life.

Our parent’s energies and our own are similar and their character traces are also a part of our own character make-up. Up to the time of their passing into the world of light, we may not yet have lived and owned up to some of them, because through their physical presence in our life they were externalised and we projected them onto her. Yet, their energies were and still are similar to ours, otherwise we could not have come through them into our present lifetime.

To stay with our mother, for as long as she remained with us on our present level of life, in some mysterious way we lived through her, but her passing means that this is no longer possible. We are not a piece of her, we never were. We are an independent individual spirit and soul in our own right. We appeared through her because she had agreed – once upon a time in the world of spirit – that the Universe should create a new body through her, which could be used as a vehicle for another lifetime in physicality by our spirit and soul.

In spite of the fact that our energies are of a similar nature and will always remain so, for us the time has come to accept and integrate the archetypal mother within ourselves. In this process of integration we are required to accept every one of our earthly mother’s characteristics as our own. As they are also ours, whether we look at them as being good, bad or indifferent, this can be a more than somewhat daunting task. But through owning up to them it is possible to become a fuller, richer and more whole person in our own right. We are all mirrors of each other. Therefore, the things we recognise in others – including our mother – are in us, too. This is not because we inherited them from her or some other ancestor, but because we ourselves developed them, as likely as not in the course of a great many lifetimes.

Mother’s passing presents us with the task of taking possession of as many of the gifts our life has been trying to present us with through her all along; at last the time is here to make them fully our own. Nobody has any problems with integrating and owning the good qualities she possessed. Yet, it is another matter entirely when it comes to dealing with her less desirable and endearing ones. No matter how objectionable they are, it is important to own up to them. Be aware though that it may be difficult to recognise within ourselves the characteristics we perceived in her as disagreeable.

The world around us is our mirror that constantly reflects back to us what we have within. Distasteful traits in other people we can only recognise because they are also inside us. If we can see them, no matter how successfully we try to cover them up, they are sure to be there. This psychological process is known as projection. If our energies and characteristics had not been so similar, it would not have been possible for us to have been created through her, and to come into this lifetime as her child.

Inside us we also carry the nastier character traces we observed in her and from which we may have suffered intensely. They are tucked away in our subconscious, waiting to be released. As the dynamics of human relationships are of an extremely complex nature, they deserve a closer examination. We all have everything within; nobody is all good or all bad, and everybody is a diverse mixture of all manner of things. When some people in our lives consistently cause us problems of one kind or another which, no matter how hard we try will not go away, it is worth our while to look inside and see whether there is something there that is asking for our attention. We are magnetic beings who can only draw into their orbit that which we ourselves are, and the environment we find ourselves in is always designed to act like a mirror that can be used to help us recognise our unconscious inner self.

We can only recognise in others what we ourselves are. Alas, rather than living our less pleasant characteristics out, we project them onto others instead. The world around us is always a reflection not only of their good as well as their distasteful behaviour patterns, but also our own. Nobody has any problems when it comes to taking possession of the good qualities that are on display in this way. Yet, it is another matter entirely when we have to deal with the less desirable and endearing ones. No matter how objectionable some of them may be, in the process of becoming more whole it is vital that we should also own up to them. Although our psyche tries to hide them from our conscious awareness, they are there, of that we can be sure. The very fact that we can recognise them in others proves that they are in us as well, because otherwise we would be unable to see them.

If our energies and characteristics were not so similar to those who irritate and annoy us – including those of our nearest and dearest – we would never have drawn a relationship with them into our lives; we would not have needed it. But, the way things have been thus far in our evolutionary plan of life, we most certainly do. For as long as we suffer intensely from the nastier character traces we observe in others, we are receiving signals from the Universe that the same is tucked away inside us, in our own subconscious, waiting to be released.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Family Energies’
• ‘Our Afflictions Are Not Ancestral Curses’

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ved-460044

Goethe