Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:09 pm

The Road To Heaven

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that came to me as a Monday Thought 4th September 2017: ‘We, your spirit friends and helpers, although we are now dwelling in the world of light, we too once walked the pathway of earthly life. That’s why we know the sorrows and difficulties of existing in a physical body that cannot yet perceive the beauty and wonders of the higher and highest worlds. We appreciate how hard the demands and temptations of your darkened road are. Yet, every one of you without exception has to walk it and eventually reaches the point when you have spiritually matured sufficiently to accept the conditions in which you find yourself.

‘When you understand that every experience that ever came your way served the wise higher purpose of teaching you something, you begin to trust that the loving arms of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, will forever be with you, to guide and protect and show you the way. Part of this are the Angels and Masters of the Christ Circle, the highest level of the spirit realm. All those on the less elevated levels are serving the higher ones. Something like a veil of consciousness separates earthly life from the spirit world and all of us together, you on your side and we on our side of the veil, are God’s children and siblings in the great family of life. Aware of the trials and tribulations that are an inevitable part of every earthly existence, each time we come to you it is done with a great longing in our hearts. We wish to help ever more of you to realise your own inner powers, and to tell you about the beautiful states of life that in the fullness of time will be waiting for each one of you.

‘It’s important for you to know that even the smallest effort of helping others find their way through their present existence is worthwhile and will never be wasted. Even though you are unlikely to see the results, keep on keeping on your predestined pathway back into God’s light, your true home and sharing the learning your find along the way with those around you. They too have a right to know that this is the road that in the end leads all of you into the light of conscious awareness of your oneness with God and all life. That which is commonly known in your world as Heaven is a metaphor for a heavenly life that is filled with such bliss and peace that at present it will be quite beyond your imagination.’

So, while you are in this earthly life, dear Friends, dream what you want to dream, go where you wish to go and be what you would like to be, provided you are willing to work hard enough. If you don’t succeed, it doesn’t matter too much, as there will always be another lifetime and this will continue until the curriculum of the school of earthly life can teach you no more. Meanwhile it needs bearing in mind that whatever we do is our creation and that all life and everything within it moves in never-ending circles. As a result, that which we send into our world must return to us. This means that in every new lifetime we are sowing the seeds for all future ones.

Those who insist on spreading fear, anger and aggression now, will inevitably have to face more of the same next time round. And for those who choose to send the Christ Light from their loving hearts as their contribution towards the blessing and healing of our world and bringing peace, their energies too on their return journey are constantly gathering in strength and becoming ever more powerful. The harvest of these wise ones is sure to be most bountiful and rich.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘To Jab Or Not To Jab’
https://www.booksie.com/615373-to-jab-or-not-to-jab

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:41 pm

The Buck Stops Here!

At the end of their earthly education every human spirit/soul evolves into an aspiring lightworker and healer. As this is a healing journey of a thousand miles and the road of self-discovery that leads to self-mastery, the buck for everything that ever happened to me stops with me. Having discovered that I am responsible for all my thoughts, words and actions, I accept the accountability for everything that ever was and will be in the past, present and future of my life. I realise that I am the cause of any problems that this day are coming my way and that this will continue until my karmic debts have been paid.

I now shoulder the cross of responsibility for my earthly personality with all its shortcomings and flaws as well as its good qualities. The comprehension and acceptance that every part of it was created by me in previous lifetimes and earlier in this one, is the beginning of wisdom. The knowledge I have gained enables me to get to work on creating a brighter future for myself, the whole of humankind and our world.

Never again will I blame loved ones and friends, bosses and/or colleagues for my present situation. From now on, I will not allow my education or the lack of it, my genetics and/or the circumstantial ebb and flow of everyday life to influence my future in negative ways. I no longer blame uncontrollable forces for my lack of success and therefore will never again be caught in the snares of the past. I now look into the present and forward to the future with love and hope, faith and trust in the Highest Forces, who are in charge of me and my life. I do not let my history control my destiny, but am taking charge of it myself.

I accept responsibility for my successes as well as failures. I am what and where I am at this very moment mentally and physically, spiritually and emotionally, and also financially because of choices I made that were based on my thinking and behaviour patterns of the past. I now let go of all negative and destructive ones and change them into positive and constructive ones.

My mind now occupies itself with finding solutions for the present and future and I refuse to dwell on past problems. I only connect with like-minded people who are also striving to make positive changes in our world. With them I share the best that is within me. I avoid those who are satisfied with running with the herd and remaining stuck in the rut of their own past and that of our world.

Each time I am faced with decision making, I pay attention to my inner guidance and follow its advice without hesitation. I understand that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, did not provide that I should always come up with the right decisions straight away, as in that case I would not learn from my mistakes. Instead, it has given me the ability to recognise the error of my ways and for putting things right.

I control my thoughts and emotions. I refuse to allow the rising and falling of emotional tide waves to distract me from my chosen course. I walk my talk and whenever I make a decision, I stand behind it and follow it through without wasting my precious energies on second thoughts.

My life is no longer an apology but a positive statement of success, because I recognise that challenges are merely gifts and opportunities for learning, and that encountering problems and solving them is the common thread that runs through the lives of truly great people. Following my inner guidance, in times of adversity I have no problem dealing with what comes my way. I have been granted the gift of freedom of choice and I turn to the wise one or living God within, to show me how to choose wisely. That way my thoughts are clear and my decisions the right ones.

I am aware that difficulties are necessary preparations for achieving great things, so I accept obstacles along the way and no longer say: ‘Why me?’ Instead I say: ‘Why not me?’ Then I get on with whatever is waiting to be done. Because the buck now stops with me, I am ready for great things to flow my way. I am giving of my best, safe in the knowledge that nothing but more of the same can return to me when the balance of my spiritual bankbook has been restored.

In the whole of God’s Creation life consists of cycles within cycles and everything constantly moves in circles. The same is true for our earthly existence. Within this flow of the Universal energies I am responsible for everything that ever was in my life, successes as well as failures. My inner guidance tells me that this is the truth. That’s why I have no difficulties accepting the responsibility for my past, present and future and taking charge of my thoughts and words, actions and emotions.

In the course of many lifetimes I have been mentally/physically/sexually assaulted – work with the option(s) that are relevant to you. I now know that this could only happen because in previous lifetimes I sinned against others in a similar manner. I accept the responsibility for everything and choose to tread the path of forgiveness. First I forgive myself for once setting the wheels of fate in motion for these things and then for anyone who sinned against me.

On the spiritual pathway simple answers, quick solutions and shortcuts do not exist. Everything has to be for real. To paraphrase Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s words: ‘The mills of God work slowly but they are grinding exceeding small. With patience S/He stands waiting and with exactness grinds all.’ There is no way of getting away with things like ‘If I fake sincerity, I have got it cracked’. The wise ones in charge of us know that genuine spiritual progress is impossible with such an attitude. They smile with sympathy and compassion at such things and then try to help us to do better.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘From Darkness Into Light’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ght-460233

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:42 pm

White Eagle On The Power Of Thought

Seeking Serenity

The following is the essence of a White Eagle teaching from ‘The Power Within – Seeking Serenity’: ‘Thought is a living thing and its effectiveness can be increased by the power of prayer and meditation, faith and trust, determination and application. Whenever you are closing the doors to the lodge of your inner being to the outer world and so create a holy space within and around you during your quiet times, that’s when you are doing the best work for your own health and happiness as well as the whole of humankind. Do not allow the negative and destructive thought vibrations of the outer world to penetrate your sacred space. Although this may sound selfish at first, it helps your inner strength to grow and therefore the opposite is true.

‘That’s the only way you can learn to become the master of your physical body and its inner lodge. God’s white healing magic can then flow with increasing strength from the Angels of healing into your world to all those who are in need of it. At present that is still just about everybody and also your whole world. In this way you can make a valuable contribution towards the healing of all its lifeforms, instead of allowing yourself to be sucked into the darkness and chaos of earthly thoughts and feelings. Those who willingly serve as channels through which the energies of the Healing Angels can penetrate ever more deeply into your world, are receiving their own healing along the way.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Searching For Peace’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ace-463942

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:02 pm

What Do Our Children Learn At School?

Well, what do they learn?
That two and two make four,
And Paris is the Capital of France,
But where and when are they going to learn
Who and what all of us truly are?
Why don’t we ourselves ask them:
‘Do you know who you are?’
When they say they don’t know, tell them
‘You are a unique marvel – every human being is.
There is no-one in the whole of Creation,
Who is exactly like you or me.

What’s more, during all the millions of years
That have come and gone, since humankind
First appeared on the Earth,
In the long course of its evolution,
And however many more years of this are still to come,
There has never been another being like you and me,
And there never will be.

Humankind eagerly searches for miracles and
Loves to dig deep into all kinds of mysteries.
Why then is it so hard for us to recognise
That we are the greatest mystery of all and
That the physical bodies each one of us is living in
Is one of the greatest wonders of our world?
This means every one of us has been born
Into their own private marvel.
Take a good look at your whole body,
Your arms, hands and fingers, legs, feet and toes.
See how cleverly everything moves and works together?
It’s nothing short of a magnificent work of art and
A masterpiece of engineering.
Don’t you think that’s worthy of calling a miracle, my child?

As you grow up, you will sometimes be in danger
Of despairing about the state of our world.
I say: ‘Don’t!’ You are here to do your share
Of making it a better place for all its lifeforms.
We humans are allowed freedom of choice
And this includes our behaviour.
Yours, the same as mine and everybody else’s,
Is never accidental, but chosen.
It is up to us how we react to those around us
And which way we behave, at any given moment.
When finally everybody knows this and acts on their knowledge,
Everybody’s behaviour will always be a conscious choice.
We shall then have freed ourselves and our world
From the ignorance of many lifetimes with which
All of us together created the present conditions in our world.

This is not an easy task because each one of us has
Brought into their present lifetime
Many thinking and behaviour patterns
From previous ones, which by now have become so
Deeply ingrained in our consciousness
That shedding them is difficult.
Yet, it can and has to be done.
Rejoice, my child, you have been born at a good time,
A time of transformation and renewal of the Earth
And all its inhabitants.
This is our opportunity for helping to bring into being
A new world that comes ever closer to the visions
We can at present see only in our dreams:
A world where all live together in peace and harmony,
Where violence, cruelty and unkindness are no longer known.
Hold onto this mental picture, think about it often and know
Deep down in your heart that one day it will come true.

As I told you earlier, we have been given freedom of choice
And that in truth is the only real freedom we earthlings have.
Life constantly presents us with choices and it’s
Of the greatest importance that you, my child,
Learn to choose wisely and strive to be true to your real self.
Our Divine Mother/Father wants us to grow and evolve
Into ever more beautiful beings
And that is the only way this is possible.
Everybody’s potential is unlimited and we have the right
To aim for becoming someone like one of your ideals,
Maybe Mother Theresa, Saint Joan of Arc,
Shakespeare, Michelangelo or Beethoven.

Each one of us living in their own physical body
Creates the illusion that we are all separate from each other.
Don’t allow this to fool you, my child,
As nothing could be further from the truth.
All life is one big family and on the inner level
In spirit we are all one.
Because of this, when we hurt one,
We hurt everybody, including ourselves.
Knowing that and also that each is a miracle
And a unique marvel, just like you are, my child,
Could you ever hurt or harm another?

Life is a precious gift and you have received this lifetime
So that you may learn that we are all on the Earth
For good and wise reasons, and that is
Learning, individually and as a race,
To love wisely, to cherish, help and support each other.
We are all responsible for ourselves and our world.
We need to work together and everybody has to do their own bit
Of making our world a better place for everything that shares it with us;
A world that is worthy of all its children, including humankind.
For all of us are the beloved children of the
Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
And their only born Son, the Light of all lights,
And the Sun behind and above all Suns.

Inspired by an idea by Pablo Casals
Aquarius

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

https://www.booksie.com/467254-healing- ... s-children

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:56 pm

The Crow As Animal Totem

The crow as an animal totem is a symbol of transformation and change, of leaving the past behind in readiness for the birth of something new. Crow is the left-handed guardian who knows the unknowable mysteries of creation and is the keeper of all sacred law. There are several species of crow. Raven is one of them and the magpie is another. Crow medicine people are masters of illusion. Do not try to figure crow out. It is the power of the unknown at work and when crow turns up in your life something special is about to happen.

Crow is the guardian of ceremonial magic and healing. In any healing environment Crow is present. It guides the magic of healing and the change in consciousness that brings about a new reality and dispels dis-ease and illness. You can rest assured that when crow is around, magic is at work in your life and it is likely that you are about to experience a change of consciousness. Crow can give you the courage to enter the darkness of the void, which is the home of all that has not yet manifested itself on the physical plane of life.

Crow is territorial and won’t give up an area without a fight. Like their animal totem, crow people are loners who like to spend lots of time on their own, thinking their own thoughts and experiencing the world of their own feelings.

When crow is your totem, you need to be willing to walk your talk and speak your truth. Put aside your fear of being a voice in the wilderness and ‘caw’ the spirit messages that are coming to you intuitively. Crow is an omen of change. If it keeps appearing in your life it may wish to tell you that your voice is a powerful one when it addresses issues that are not easily understood and when things can be brought into balance again through the knowledge God and the Angels are bringing through you.

Crows are messengers from the spirit realm that dwells beyond time and space. When you meet crow, it could be telling you that there will be changes in your life and that possibly you should step off the path used by the many and take another view of reality by looking for the answers to your questions to your inner guidance. Walk your talk, be prepared to let go of old thinking and behaviour patterns, false beliefs and prejudices. Embrace new ways of being and perceiving yourself and our world, instead.

Crow is the sacred keeper of the law. Crow medicine signifies a firsthand knowledge of a higher order of what is right and wrong that reaches beyond the earthly plane. Crow medicine provides you with a powerful voice for addressing issues that are no longer of value to your world because they are unjust and untrue, lacking harmony and balance.

Crow people let their personal integrity be their guide and with this their sense of being on their own in our world disappears. Their personal will emerges and that enables them to stand confidently by the truth that is coming to them. Even though they are mindful of other people’s opinions, they are willing to walk the predestined pathway of their life by what they recognise as the truth. Aware of their life’s mission, they are capable of balancing past, present and future in the here and now. Shape-shifting old realities gives them the power of becoming their future selves in the here and now of their present earthly existence. Through this they can make a valuable contribution to the birth of the new Earth as a place where peace, balance and harmony, honesty and truth are the supreme rulers.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Universal Guidance From The Environment’
https://www.booksie.com/472631-universa ... nvironment

From ‘Relationship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:18 pm

About Children

A woman held her babe against her bosom and said:
‘Speak to us of children’,
And the Prophet replied: ‘Your children are not your children;
They are the sons and daughters of life’s longing to experience itself.
Your children come through you, but they are
Neither of you nor from you;
And although for a time, they are with you,
They do not belong to you.
You may give them your love, but not your thoughts,
For they have to think their own thoughts.

You may house their bodies, but not their souls,
Because they dwell in the house of tomorrow,
Which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
But you will visit it again, when you return to Earth
As a child in future lifetimes.

You may strive to be like them;
Be young and see your world through the eyes of a child again,
But do not seek to make them like you,
For life neither goes backward nor tarries with yesterday.
You are the bows from which life sends forth Its children
As living arrows.

The Divine Archer alone can see their mark and yours
Upon the path of the Infinite.
With His might he bends each one of you into shape,
So that all His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the Archer’s hand be with gladness;
For as much as He loves the arrow that flies,
He loves the bow that is stable.

He particularly loves parents, who give their children roots to grown in
And the freedom to fly when their time has come to do so;
Who as their children grow up, slowly step back and set them free,
Encouraging them to learn from their own experiences,
And to dream their own dreams;
Who do all they can to help their children
To fulfil their own highest potential, not their parents’.

The Archer loves wise parents and teachers,
Who tell the children in their care that they are the children of God
And that therefore one is as precious and unique as the other;
Who respect them because they know that even when a child is still living
In a smaller body than their own, it has nonetheless
Come into our world as a fully developed soul and spirit in its own right,
Who may have a long history of evolution behind it
That could have taken more lifetimes than those of its parents.

Wise parents tell their offspring that they are certainly not some kind
Of appendix of theirs and that they have come into this life
To learn, evolve and grow some more through their own experiences,
The same as they are doing and will always continue to do.
When their children go to school, they point out to them that they are
Learning for themselves and for life itself,
Not only for this lifetime, but for Eternity.
They explain to them the laws of the Universe and that because of this,
Whatever anyone sends out to life has to return to them.
And they teach by their good example that it is necessary
To have some input into this life, before one can expect
To get anything of value from it.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’
https://www.booksie.com/466418-a-celebr ... lil-gibran

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:41 pm

The New Earth

On the new Earth our physical existence will be a very different one. Sickness and disease, hunger and starvation, warmongering, violence and crime have been dealt with and left behind for good. They merely existed for a certain time so that, each through their own experiences, could see what kind of an effect every human thought, word and action produces in the course of many previous lifetimes.

When Mother Earth’s transformation is complete, all manifestations of life will have learnt how to exist together peacefully and harmoniously. The only ones who can dwell upon her will be those whose energies have been cleansed sufficiently so that their whole being vibrates on the right frequency. Because their karmic debts have been paid, the balance of their spiritual bankbook has been restored. The light of their bodies will have increased so that their whole being is in harmony with the planet’s energies. None of them has any desire to own or rule the world, this one or any other. They are happy and grateful that the Angels are attending to this task because of their familiarity with the Great Architect’s plan of life.

The Angels are visible to everybody on the new Earth. We all have constant and conscious access to their wisdom, and they are guiding and showing us how to go about our task of making Mother Earth an ever more beautiful and desirable place. Acting as her guardians and caretakers is our only desire. The temptations of Earth life of bygone days have long been left behind by us. Having overcome them, they seem quite ridiculous from where we presently are and we ask ourselves: ‘How could anyone ever go for that?’ We smile because we realise that we all did once upon a time.

Aware that everything in the whole of Creation belongs to God and that in truth we ourselves are God, we are happy to know that everything belongs to everybody and is therefore everyone’s responsibility. The thought of staking claims for anything would seem very strange indeed to us now, when we are living in a golden age of peace and plenty. It has come about because all of us are aware to take out only that which we need and leave the rest for everybody else to enjoy. This ensures that there will always be plenty for all.

In this world each one of us at all times gives of their best and the Universal laws ensure that only more of the same returns to them. Greed, cheating, lying and deception have been overcome and are no longer known. Honesty and truth reign supreme. True socialism and communism are part of the reality of the new Earth and everybody conducts their life by the principles of ‘One for all and all for one, and everything belongs to everybody.’ These codes of practice have existed as ideas in the consciousness of our race for a long time, but in the days of the old Earth the time was not yet right for experiencing their true meaning. This was because great numbers of young and inexperienced souls were taking part in its lessons through finding out what these two social orders do not represent.

I believe one of these days the way of living described above will have become Mother Earth’s only reality. At the moment we have reached an essential point of the preparatory stage now, but these conditions will come to pass – in God’s time, not ours. We have to be patient because the Divine great plan of life never hurries. Wise ones know that everything rests safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels and that helps them to control their impatience and undue haste. Whilst waiting for the new way of living to manifest itself on the Earth, there will be plenty of opportunities for getting to know the kindness and goodness of the all-embracing wisdom and love of the Highest Forces of life for us and our world.

There is no doubt in my mind that a carefully designed, well laid out and clear-cut beautiful path of eternal progress awaits us individually and collectively. Knowing that it is meticulously executed by the Angels fills me with the certainty that everything in the whole of Creation in the final analysis will always work out for the highest good and the greatest joy of all life, not merely ours. How else could it be when the Angelic hierarchy is the executor of the great plan of life? Accepting this into our consciousness brings the deep inner peace and trust in the life that is our birthright to find eventually.

No time is ever wasted by attuning ourselves to the eternal life. When we do, everything falls into place and begins to work together to support us and our aims. This tuning into the frequencies of the Highest is very simple. All we have to do is give our heart in childlike faith to our Creator and rest safely in the knowledge that God and the Angels are as much part of us as we are part of them. The awareness of this builds a deep inner faith and trust into our earthly self of the goodness of life and its trustworthiness. From time to time Its voice quietly speaks to us from our heart: ‘I am with you My child, be not afraid. I am not only by your side, I am part of you. I have always supplied every need of yours and this will forever continue. My ways are wisdom and love. Whatever life brings you is there by My love and My will. I know your needs long before you become aware of them and My love has no beginning, no end and no limits. I will provide for you, always.’

A good and glorious future is in store for us and our world, of that I am sure. We are currently coming out of the mists and darkness of the past’s ignorance and are moving into the bright light of God’s wisdom and truth. Silently and unseen, the only born Son of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, is awakening from its slumbers in ever more human hearts and enters into our lives. And the Angels on the higher and highest planes sing: ‘Peace and goodwill to Mother Earth and all her kingdoms.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Earth’s Vibrations Are Changing’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

https://www.booksie.com/560112-astrology-as-a-lifehelp

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:09 pm

Sunrise, Sunset

Is this the little girl I carried?
Is this the little boy at play?
I don’t remember growing older
When did they?

When did she get to be a beauty?
When did he grow to be so tall?
Wasn’t it yesterday
When they were small?

Sunrise, Sunset.
Sunrise, Sunset.
Swiftly flow the days
Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers,
Blossoming, even as we gaze.

Sunrise, Sunset.
Sunrise, Sunset.
Swiftly fly the years.
One season following another,
Laden with happiness and tears.

What words of wisdom can I give them?
How can I help to ease their way?
Now they must learn from one another,
Day by day.

Sunrise, Sunset.
Sunrise, Sunset.
Swiftly fly the years.,
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears.

From ‘Fiddler On The Roof’
By Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Sunrise, Sunset’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Healing Corner For Parents And Children’

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:53 pm

A Message Of Hope From The Lords Of Karma

Part One

In the middle of December 2014, at the time of putting the finishing touches to the previous chapter, ‘Saturn And The Lords Of Karma’, the December 2013/January 2014 issue of Stella Polaris of the White Eagle Lodge arrived. It contained a New Year’s Address by the White Eagle group of guides under the heading ‘Behold, I Make All Things New!’ As this message is as valuable in the year 2020 with regard to our world’s present situation, I am sharing its essence with you once more as follows:

Once again you stand at the threshold of a new year. Before you are fresh opportunities for serving God and helping forward the spiritual evolution of the new age of Aquarius. In spite of the over-enthusiastic materialism of Earth life, the veil between the two worlds is constantly growing thinner, and each one of you can be an instrument of God to bring about the required change in the minds of the people that is capable of transforming their outlook on life. Everybody can become such a tool as soon as the true purpose and meaning of your existence on the Earth plane has been understood. Through you the light of the new spiritual revelation that is now coming to humankind is meant to spread throughout your world.
We bid you reach to the source of all life and light, to the living God, to the Eternal Light, which is the life of each one of you. ‘Behold, I make all things new! I, God, Father/Mother, the Source from whom all derive their being.’ We, your guides in the world of light, have said these things to you time and again. We make no excuse for this, as it is a truth that cannot be emphasised too strongly. As old as Eternity, it is the source of your strength and hope, comfort and happiness. Not only for this personal joy must you seek and work for the light, but for the wellbeing of your whole world.

When you take a closer look at the state of your planet and people’s conflicting minds, your hearts may feel sad or maybe even filled with fear and wondering what the coming year may bring. The Masters and Lords of Karma, who control and direct humankind’s progress, are waiting to reveal to those whose hearts are pure and simple the truth of what lies ahead. From these great beings we bring to you this message for the coming New Year.

In spite of uneasiness and fear of increased conflict, they tell us that the new age is destined to bring a fresh revelation of God’s love, wisdom and truth to humankind. However, before it can come the hearts and souls of all of your world has to be prepared. A furrow needs to be ploughed before any seed can ever be sown and the plough carrying out this work is constantly toiling on the Earth plane. Not surprisingly, many are finding this process unpleasant because it means shedding preconceived ideas, prejudices and false beliefs about themselves, others and life in general. They may have held them dear for a very long time, in some cases over many lifetimes. Yet, no matter how deeply ingrained some of them have become and how difficult they are to shed, each one of them must go.

The new age brings to you a wonderful and glorious revelation of life in a spiritual way, which is a celebration of the spiritual siblinghood and kinship with all life. Humankind has to learn that it cannot live for itself and that every thought, word and deed of yours affects not only the whole of your race but the rest of God’s Creation. Each one of you eventually has to come to the conclusion that whatever you gain for yourselves alone you cannot enjoy. It is impossible to be happy while many of your siblings in the great family of humankind remain in want. Spiritually personal happiness depends upon the welfare of everybody else.

This is a hard lesson and that is why much conflict arises during the ploughing of the field. However, when the first furrow is completed, the ploughman keeps his vision straight ahead and concentrates on his distant goal. Do not allow the opinions and fears of the world to deflect you, but keep your vision steadily fixed upon the Highest. Remember that with every passing day the Lords of Karma are offering each one of you fresh opportunities for restoring the balance of your spiritual bankbooks.

To this day many believe that the law of Karma is an unfair law, when in truth it is nothing of the kind for two reasons. On the one hand it offers you openings for paying off your karmic debts, and on the other it assists you with climbing ever higher upon the golden stairway that in the end leads every human spirit and soul back into the very heart of God’s Kingdom. The wise ones among you therefore consider each new year as one that is laden with chances for working their way through the last remnants of the darkness that over the ages has accumulated in their own souls and the soul of your world.

Some of you are heavy with sorrow because their loved ones are suffering. We are aware how hard it is for you to have to remain still, to be unable to do anything to help. Whenever you witness any kind of suffering of body or mind that you are unable to heal, remind yourself that the sufferer is passing through a condition of life that will eventually bring them into the light. Your contribution is to ever hold your loved ones into the light of the Highest and pray that sufficient hope and courage will come to their soul to make good.

We assure you that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, is a God of infinite love, tenderness and mercy. Each one of His/Her children of the Earth is destined to go through experiences on your present plane of existence that eventually brings them the happiness and peace they are longing for. That’s why we are bringing you this message of hope and comfort. For what takes place in each individual personal life simultaneously happens in the collective. What you observe in your world that appears to be painful is the road your whole race must travel. That which you see in someone’s personal suffering is the pathway of that particular soul.

The story of the life of the Master Jesus, the blessed Christ, was once given to humankind as an allegory. It demonstrates how every human spirit and soul, as soon as it has become sufficiently evolved, is required to conduct not only its daily life on the outer plane but – far more importantly – its thoughts and feelings on the inner level. The birth of Jesus, his temptations, illumination, crucifixion and ascension were given to provide your world with illustrations of the initiations, i.e. experiences all of you eventually have to undergo on the way that takes you home into the full conscious awareness of your true nature and oneness with God.

Some day you will be able to compare the experiences of your own spiritual development with parables and allegories of the Christian Gospels. As you accept with patience and in sweet surrender the inevitable difficulties that had to encounter along the road, you will feel flowing into you the power of the Christ light and Its life-force who is constantly making all things new.

This energy can only come to any of you by degrees, very simply and slightly at first. You may occasionally become aware of a glow in your heart and a harmony that is working to shape your life anew. If you direct the right thoughts and put into action the law of love and direct it towards anyone you come into contact with, especially when adverse circumstances have to be faced, you will soon discover that quite magically things gradually smooth themselves out.

When your life begins to flow more easily, as surely it will, you may think to yourself: ‘Life is so good to me!’ You are beginning to realise that beyond the reach of your own efforts there is a power and a love at work that is helping you to conduct your life more harmoniously and peacefully. There will be a glow in your heart that brings a sweet happiness. This sometimes remains with you only for a few minutes, if you are lucky several hours or even days, but then to your disappointment it disappears. These feelings come to help you become aware of the Divine power and light that alone can bring human souls an inward peace and happiness that is beyond all worldly understanding. There is no way that those who are purely worldly minded can ever dwell in this peace, the glowing light and the supreme happiness it does bring to awakening and awakened souls.

These things are realisations that come to you occasionally and by degrees. They will increase as your life advances and you move forwards and upwards on a spiral of light that represents a lighted stairway that eventually brings all human souls into the eternal Kingdom of light and joy. Each one who reaches that state of consciousness has become a true child of God and a saviour of all humankind. No-one can be truly happy in this manner without also helping many others to reach the same state.

Anyone who has passed through great earthly tribulation ultimately enters into the full consciousness of Heaven and reaches the supreme realisation of humankind’s spiritual kinship and siblinghood with all life. From that point onwards you live to serve the many instead of yourself. When you have reached this evolutionary phase, you may at some stage of your own free will descend once more onto the Earth plane and live in an ordinary physical body. Through this the special role you are playing will remain unrecognised by those who are still dwelling in the shadows of their spiritual ignorance.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
https://www.booksie.com/476826-the-grea ... fe-unfolds

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:19 pm

The Truth About Parents

I am the Great White Spirit, Your true Father/Mother.
Each one of you is My Child.
Although some of you are as yet unaware of this,
I know all of you and everything about you and your lives.
I am with you always.
Whenever you sit down or get up,
Upon rising in the morning and going to sleep at night,
I am there.

I am familiar with all your ways.
Every hair on your head is numbered and precious,
The same as every flower that blossoms
And every leaf that trembles in the wind.
You are My child and I created you in My image.
I am in you and you are in Me.
There is nothing outside Me or beyond My reach.
Your whole being is part of Me,
As much as I am part of you.

I knew you long before you were conceived into this lifetime.
You have been with Me since before the creation of any worlds.
All your days are written by Me in the great book of life
And your present existence on the Earth plane is no mistake.
I am the One who determines the exact time of your birth,
Where you are going to live and which lessons
You will have to learn in any one of your lifetimes.

You are a miracle and a wonder,
And I was the one who, inside your mother’s womb,
Created your present body for you.
You are not of her or from her and you do not belong to her.
You merely came through her and you belong to Me.
Throughout the whole course of your evolution thus far,
I have been with you.
At the right moment, no matter when this may have been,
I brought you into this world.
I was with you when you were born and I accompany you,
Each time you depart from the earthly plane
And return into the world of light, your true home.

All too often in the past, I have been misunderstood
And misinterpreted – unintentionally but also deliberately –
By you, my human children of the Earth.
This is changing now and ever more of you are
Reawakening to the conscious knowledge of
Their own true nature and Mine.
My love for you is total and unconditional.
Because I love you, I could never be distant or angry with you.
I live inside you – every cell and atom of your physical body
Is filled with Me and My love for you.

This is My way of guiding, protecting and lavishing My love onto
All who willingly pay attention to Me,
Their very own small still voice of conscience within,
Following My calling from within their own heart.
Everything in your life is there only because
It is My will that it should be so.
I have always given you more than earthly parents could ever do.
It is not their predestined role in your life to do the same.
Never expect them to do for you what can only be done by Me,
For I am the perfect parents all of you long and yearn for,
Your true Father/Mother.

Your gifts and talents are your own.
They are not inherited from your parents and ancestors.
They were bestowed upon you by Me, the same as
I constantly meet all your needs. You are the one
Who worked with them and developed them to their present state.
As I love my human children totally, unconditionally and eternally,
My plan for the future of your race has forever been one of hope.
My creative ideas for you and your world are as countless
And beautiful as the grains of sand on the shores of your oceans.

When you are singing, I rejoice and sing with you.
When you are happy, I am glad.
And when you are sad and lonely, so am I.
You are my treasured possession and I will never do anything
That in the final analysis is not good for you.
All your experiences are to help you grow ever more heaven-tall,
To become like Me and fully one again with Me, the way you once were.

I wish to guide each one of you into performing miracles
And doing great and wondrous works.
Those who seek Me, I draw towards Me.
I live in your heart, from where I guide you
And tell you the difference between right and wrong,
Good and evil, falseness and truth.
Love Me with all your heart and soul, with your whole being,
Because I am the One who fulfils all your desires,
So that you may learn from them;
That is why I place them inside your heart in the first place.

In Me all things are possible
And with My help, all conditions can be healed.
With My faith in you and yours in Me,
Mountains of unbelief can be moved and crooked corners made straight.
Life never goes back. It is for all time evolving and moving forwards.
That’s why I ask you to pay attention to every moment of your life.
Refuse to look back, trust the goodness of the life I have created for you,
Accept that it is impossible to go back
And trustingly put one foot in front of the other,
Safe in the knowledge that I am showing you the way.

Know that you are never alone and do not wait until things
Get too rough for you to cope on your own.
Reach out for the blessing, healing and helping hands of
The Angels and Me and let us show you the way.
When in distress, call for Me.
I am the Comforter who comes to you in all your troubles.
When you suffer, I suffer with you.
The more broken-hearted you are, the closer I draw to you.
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I hold each one of you close to My heart.
Times are changing and the day will soon come when
There will no longer be the need for Earth’s suffering.
I am waiting for you to call upon Me to wipe the tears from your eyes
And to heal the wounds of all your lifetimes.

I, your Father/Mother, love each one of you the way
I once revealed to you and your world
Through the legend of Jesus, the Christed one.
His love for humankind was but a reflection and a mere shadow
Of My all encompassing love for you, My beloved children of the Earth.
The legend was given to teach you the nature of My love.
It is total and unconditional, true, unchangeable and eternal.
From this love you, My offspring, were created – it is your true nature.
Because I love you, I am for you and never against you.
I do not count your sins and mistakes,
But I expect you to learn from them and make every effort
To do better next time.
Whether you do or do not, I always forgive you.

The Master’s death on the Cross was a demonstration
To you and your world of the fact that in truth there is no death.
The cross is the oldest symbol known to humankind
Of your earthly sojourns and the Jesus legend
Is a demonstration of how the small and frightened
Earthly self of each one of you must eventually be
Sacrificed and nailed to the cross of earthly life.
Only then can your spirit rise above it
And once again be fully reunited with Me.

This is why I have said to you all along:
‘Listen to and follow the wisdom My gifts of wisdom and truth
I once gave to your world through the stories of the Masters
Who from time to time appeared in your world,
Not merely the one of the Master Jesus but all of them.
The Heavens are celebrating that you and your world
At long last are in the process of shedding
The clouds of darkness and fear of the past that were
Caused by your ignorance of your true nature.
The shadows they have been casting for such a long time
Are in the process of dissolving into the fresh knowledge
That is currently pouring ever more powerfully
Into the collective consciousness of your race,
directly from Me.

Rejoice, My beloved children of the Earth!
For this is your homecoming into the oneness with Me.
Nothing could ever separate any one of you from Me and My love,
For I am Your true Father/Mother
And no earthly parents could ever love you the way I do.
Be still and know that I am alive in you.
I always have been and always will be.
I never left you and I never will.

I, Your loving Father/Mother, am waiting for the call of
All who are ready to receive Me.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:24 pm

Message Of A Hope From The Lords Of Karma

Part Two

If I Be Raised, I Will Raise All People

Continuation of yesterday’s message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides: Souls who have decided to come again into the darkness of earthly life out of love for their fellow beings are radiating God’s light from their loving hearts. They are walking hand in hand with God and the Angels and in due course their mere presence helps to transmute the very physical atoms of the Earth. This raises the vibrations of the whole planet and that’s the higher esoteric meaning of the Jesus legend’s: ‘If I be raised up, I will raise all people.’

Through us the Universal Christ is bringing you the following message today: ‘The heart of every human being at the beginning of its earthly existence contains a spark of My light in a slumbering state. For a long time it remains this way, but as soon as another earthling has evolved sufficiently, the spark wakes up and the lower self begins to bring forth and practise its Divine characteristics, which each one of you alike inherits from Me. With every one to whom this happens I, the Universal Christ, am being raised and the power of My light increases in your world. This in turn raises the vibrations not only of the whole of humankind and your world, but also the whole of Creation. The more you use your Christ energies, the higher and finer your own vibrations become, the more you become like Me and at one with Me.’

At all times spirit guides are accompanying and trying to help you. Alas, the measure of assistance we can provide you with depends on the faith and trust in the basic goodness of life you have developed at any given moment. Everything depends how you respond to your inner guidance, the living God within, the intuitive knowledge that comes to you from your Christ Self. But no matter what happens to you, we shall never leave you. We understand the trials and tribulations you have to endure much better than you do, because like you we once walked the Earth and during the initial stages of our education there, we had to work our way through very similar ones.

There are many groups of spirit helpers and each one of them is headed by a Master. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, is the architect and designer of the Great Plan of life. The Angels are its executors and in charge of every lifeform that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation. The Angelic hierarchy is responsible for the unfoldment of the plan and that, with the help of countless spirit friends and helpers, it keeps on unfolding in the right way and at the right time. Even though we are invisible to earthly eyes, rest assured that we are there. Without the spiritual background of your present existence and us there would be no life on the Earth.

And let there be no doubt in anyone’s mind that the reigns for the grand design rest safely in our Creator’s loving hands. Allow no-one to convince you otherwise and wherever you may find yourself, do what your inner guidance tells you what is good and right for you, at that particular moment. You have every reason to trust that, independent of what may still have to take place in your world, everything will always be well with you and it.

Referring to the law of Karma and its keepers, the Christian gospels tell you in St Matthew 5:18: ‘For truly I say to you, until Heaven and Earth pass away, not even a yoth or a dash shall pass away from the law, until all of it is fulfilled.’ Note: a yoth is the smallest letter in the Aramaic and Hebrew language. As far as the Great Plan of life is concerned, to paraphrase St Matthew 24: 35-36: ‘Even Heaven and Earth will pass away, but My words of wisdom and truth shall remain forever. The meaning of the words Heaven and Earth have been in the process of passing away for some time. The Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are conducting this process. They do know when it is complete, but they are not going to tell us, we too have to trust and wait, just like you.’

All we can tell you at present that you have every reason to look forward to the future with hope and confidence. Rest assured that everything will work out perfectly. Do not be disturbed unduly by the things that to this day are happening in your world. Every one of them serves as an educational tool for the unfoldment of the grand design for your race and your planet. They are necessary for the lessons that have not yet been sufficiently grasped by the younger and less experienced souls in your midst.

Instead of worrying and getting upset, look up and tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the highest forces of life. For a long time they have been working ceaselessly on the awakening of the Divine spark in the hearts of ever more human beings, whatever their evolutionary state may be. The contact with these forces alone can bring you and your world the peace and harmony for which deep down every human heart and soul is yearning deeply. Never give up hope that eventually a united world will emerge that has but one government for the whole of humankind.

Even now, ever more of you are becoming aware of the fact that no-one can live only unto themselves and that the same is also true for the countries of your world. So, do your best to establish the spirit of siblinghood and goodwill on the Earth by conducting your own life in this manner. Wise ones appreciate that there is nothing to fear from those who to this day insist on putting themselves outside of that which is good, right and true. These sages know that in due course, in God’s time rather than their own, the inner eyes of every perpetrator against the Cosmic laws will be opened. They will then realise the error of their ways and start to change their behaviour, just the same as you once did.

Eventually, everything that is no longer of use and desirable on the Earth plane will be absorbed into power and light of the Christ Star, the Sun beyond the Sun, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for the whole of Creation. Meanwhile rest assured that humankind’s existence will never end because each one of you is a spark of the Divine. The true Christ-Mass is taking place with each one of you who awakes into the awareness of their true nature and starts to bring forth the characteristics of their own Christ nature.

With that we leave you, dear children of the Earth. Be consoled and rest safely in the knowledge that God is love and wisdom as well as merciful. God be with you and bless each one of you. We wish you a happier and more peaceful and contented New Year than you have ever had in your present incarnation and many previous ones. Our love, dear ones, all our love to you. Your guides in the world of light.

The best is never over,
The best has never gone.
There’s always something beautiful
That keeps us marching on.

There is a compensation
For every cross we have to bear,
And a secret consolation,
Always waits for us somewhere.

Every end is a new beginning
And as one day we’ll surely see,
The best is never over,
The best is yet to be.

And because the law of life
Is love and evolution,
With evolution based on love,
That is by no means an empty promise
For every human being and our whole world.

The following is the essence of a White Eagle Monday Thought 27.6.2016 that arrived in my inbox when I had just finished updating the above chapter: ‘It is one thing to learn about scientific facts, as you call them, as well as spiritual or occult truth. Until you have built into your soul body the constructive God-atoms of light, you will be unable to serve life the way you would like to. There is a great difference between knowing with your mind and knowing with your inner self. The latter brings forth from you spontaneous good thoughts, words and actions because you then instinctively project the light of love that is within you. This light is creative and capable of raising the very atoms and vibrations of your whole world. And each time you think light and good, you are the co-creator with God of a beautiful world and humankind.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... gle-461058

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:30 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-Five

There’s None So Blind . . .

Part One

My inner guidance advises me to start sharing this new part of my writings on the day of the New Moon in Cancer on Saturday, 21st June 2020. Every New Moon marks the point of new beginnings. New project launched at that time are not guaranteed to succeed, but they have a great chance of doing so than at any other time of the month. Cancer is the sign dedicated to the nurturing and caring second principle of the creative force, the Great Mother. And what’s before you now is coming to you with Her love. She wants us to know that we and our world are held in the loving hands of the Great Father/Mother, for they are one and inseparable.

On the 12th June 2020 the following appeared in the Yahoo News: ‘A new study suggests that as many as eighty percent of people whose tests for the Coronavirus are positive have no symptoms. Matthew Hancock, the British politician who has been serving as Secretary of State for Health and Social Care since 2018, has admitted that this is going to make controlling the disease very difficult.

‘The Health Secretary cited the Office for National Statistics survey at Thursday's Downing Street press briefing as he hailed the Government's NHS Test and Trace system as being crucial to breaking the chain of transmission, particularly in the light of diagnostic challenges. His comments came as Boris Johnson continues to assess whether to relax the two-metre social distancing guidance after announcing the latest changes to his exit strategy for England’s lockdown.’

What a strange comment! I cannot help wondering what the figure of eighty percent is telling Matthew Hancock. If someone said it means that this amount of people in the United Kingdom by now are immune to the virus, would he believe it? Well, maybe the Minister would, but whether he’d have the courage to say so is another matter entirely. After all, there’s none so blind and none so deaf to the messages that come to our world from its spiritual background as those who are as yet unaware that it exists. In fact, it is teeming with many different manifestations of life that are invisible to their perception of our world. That’s the meaning of the Bible’s St. John 1:5: ‘And the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehends it not.’

Eighty percent to me is a sign that the healing miracle, which steadily increasing numbers of us are working on and hoping for, really is taking place. I believe that it clearly shows that Covid-19, with the help and will of God and the Angels and in co-operation with ever more earthly helpers, is being transmuted into a beneficial organism that strengthens the immune system of anyone who is affected by the virus. Their symptoms are clearing up and their whole being is restored to a better healthy functioning than before.

Viewed from the higher perspective of our world’s individual and collective evolutionary spiral, eighty percent of people having become immune to the virus most certainly is great news for those who are working, hand in hand with us, on this the most ambitious project this planet has ever experienced. Thanks and praise be for it!

How extremely disappointing for the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media that there never will be any need for compulsory mass vaccinations that would pump huge profits into the shareholders’ accounts of the companies involved. Bad news also for the mass media and all other professional scaremongers. Just imagine, Radio, TV and newspapers will have nothing to talk and write about apart from their usual rape and murder casts.

Because humankind has been granted the gift of freedom of choice, God and the Angels do not interfere unnecessarily with anyone’s life and that of our world. The age of Pisces has been the age of deception and treachery, dishonesty and cheating, lying and corruption. The best news of all is that this part of humankind’s education has definitely been left behind because for quite a while the age of truth has been with us. That’s why the Highest Forces of life no longer wish humankind to suffer unnecessarily at the hands of those who to this day adore manipulating the masses for selfish material gains through the spreading of fear. Whenever things are in danger of getting out of hand in any kind of situation, they most certainly step in and come to the rescue of whatever is in need of it.

The highly advanced communication methods, for which God and the Angels have been providing our world with ever fresh ideas, in our time are making it much easier to create outbreaks of mass hysteria of previously unknown proportions. The formula for those behind the scenes whose business methods are sufficiently unscrupulous and dishonest is very simple! All they need to is find ways of constantly stirring up humankind’s deep seated fears of illness and death to the point of panic. Isn’t it good to know that this kind of behaviour belongs to the past? Nobody, especially the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media, will be allowed to follow in the footsteps of our world’ religions. They accumulated their wealth, which to this day is immense, through dominating and exploiting the masses by using their inborn fear of death. This was supported by the threat that if people did not supply the churches’ coffers generously, they would forever be frying in the fires of hell.

This kind of thing was inspired by God and the Angels for wise higher educational reasons. Having served their purpose, they are no longer required. Many of us by now are aware that leaving our physical body behind is in truth no particularly big deal. The only thing that happens is that the essence of our being, our spirit/soul, moves from one dimension of consciousness into another. It means going home to the place from which every human being emerges at the beginning of each new lifetime and returns to when it ends. Independent of by which method this comes about, it happens whenever the purpose of any given lifetime has been fulfilled. We also have found out by now know that Heaven and hell never were places anyone went to. They are merely descriptions of the two states of consciousness all of us are capable of creating for ourselves and those around us.

Fortunately, the times for acquiring enormous wealth through spreading false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions are definitely over. It was only possible because people still could not yet understand the spiritual aspects of their earthly existence. Although kind of thing was an essential part of the Piscean age’s lessons of lying and cheating, dishonesty and corruption, God and the Angels did not intend that this kind of behaviour should continue indefinitely. Their way of teaching humankind the value of honesty and truth was through withholding them.

During the age of Aquarius their value would be re-discovered. As a result, we now treasure the truth and do all we can to protect it by sharing what comes our way with as many as possible. To assist us with doing this is the reason why the Highest have been providing our world with ever more brilliant ideas for developing the highly advanced communication system that is now with us.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is The Age Of Aquarius?’
https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ius-460622

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-Six

Part Two

The Miracle Revealed

Please accept my sincere apologies for mistakenly thinking yesterday that it was the 21st June 2020 and the day of the New Moon in Cancer. I did not discover until later that it was Saturday, 20th June 2020. As nothing in our world happens perchance, is a coincidence or an accident, my error must have fulfilled a wise higher purpose. The only thing that comes to mind is that God and the Angels wish to bring this important message to your attention on the actual day of the New Moon. The yellow rose represents the Great Mother’s wisdom and love that for a long time has been coming your way through my writings.

And now, if you are sitting comfortably, I’ll begin: It was around 19.00 hours of 20th June 2020 that I decided to take a second look at the Yahoo News. I usually only do this once per day. So it must have been my inner guidance who prompted me to visit the site again. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I discovered what definitely had not been there earlier. It was the following statement: ‘Coronavirus has downgraded from a ‘tiger to a wild cat’ and could die out on its own without a vaccine, an infectious diseases specialist has claimed. Prof Matteo Bassetti, head of the infectious diseases clinic at the Policlinico San Martino hospital in Italy, told The Telegraph that Covid-19 has been losing its virulence in the last month and that patients who would have previously died are now recovering.
The expert in critical care said the plummeting number of cases could mean a vaccine is no longer needed, as the virus might never return. His comments come after the Health Secretary announced on Thursday that a deal had been struck between pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca and Oxford University to begin the manufacture of a potential vaccine. ‘The clinical impression I have is that the virus is changing in severity,’ said Prof Bassetti. ‘In March and early April the patterns were completely different. People were coming to emergency departments with a very difficult to manage illness and they needed oxygen and ventilation, some developed pneumonia.

‘However, during the past four weeks the picture has completely changed in terms of patterns. There could be a lower viral load in the respiratory tract, probably due to a genetic mutation in the virus which has not yet been demonstrated scientifically. Also we are now more aware of the disease and able to manage it.’

You and I have a better idea of how this change has come about! If anyone told our world’s experts that what they are seeing is the greatest healing miracle that was ever experienced on our planet and that it is being performed by no lesser authority than God and the Angelic hierarchy. From our world’s spiritual background they have been toiling for quite a while, together with those of us whose earthly mind is tuned into their frequencies. That’s how we evolved into receiver/transmitter stations for channelling their ideas and energies into us and everything that shares this planet with us.

Thanks and praise be to the Divine Trinity and their Angels for providing us with the first signs of a scientific nature that the miracle is really happening. Hallelujah! And thank you for showing us intuitively how each one of us can make their own individual contribution. Let’s keep on keeping on, dear Friends.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Be A Miracle Worker’
https://www.booksie.com/613711-be-a-miracle-worker

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:19 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-Seven

Part Three

Correcting Our World’s Imbalances

In keeping with God’s great plan of life, approx. six thousand years of patriarchy have been left behind and with it the age of Pisces, the age during which deception of the self and others, lying and cheating, dishonesty and corruption were our world’s supreme rulers. The polar opposites of those characteristics are those of the Aquarian Age. This is going to be time during which we and our world will conduct our lives according to the concepts of group consciousness, friendship and siblinghood with all manifestations of life, not merely on our planet but the whole of Creation. They are the most essential aspects of this new age’s Zeitgeist.

The patriarchy was a time during which the energies of all-male religions ever more dominated the feminine principles. Fortunately, that was but one phase of humankind’s earthly education, even though in some parts of our world people are still struggling to overcome the imbalances that were created by this unnatural state. To shed some light into this dark corner of our existence, let’s take a closer look at the Bible’s St. John 1:5 ‘And the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehends it not.’ As we know by now, spiritually knowledge is light and not knowing is darkness.

The religion itself that developed around the Jesus legend was the darkness that as yet failed to recognise that the God-man in truth represents a symbolism for every human being’s own higher God or Christ nature. As soon as any one of us has reached a certain developmental point, this aspect of their nature begins to move into the foreground of that their consciousness. After a while, it begins to dawn on them that the only one they themselves. No outer influences are involved. It is a natural process when our earthly self has spiritually matured sufficiently for our higher nature to wake from its slumbering state and we start to feel like treating everything that comes our way with goodness, kindness and friendliness.

When we find out that the main law of life is love and evolution, i.e. evolution that is based on love, we realise that with the help and will of God and the Angels, all things really are possible, that crooked places can be made straight and all conditions healed. From the beginning of material manifestations of life, all of them have individually and collectively been moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. And the latest news about Covid-19, see the previous chapter, clearly show how the Highest Forces of life at all times are occupied with restoring our world’s balance.

Covid-19 probably has been, and at the moment still is, one of the most disturbing imbalances our world ever had to deal with. But not to worry! The Aquarian age, among many other things, is the age of transmutation. That’s the best news of all. My inner guidance, the most reliable teacher and guru in the whole of Creation tells me that God and the Angels for quite a while have been working very hard on transmuting Covid-19. They are assisted by the awakened ones in our world whose minds are tuned into their frequencies. And that’s by no means all! These efforts are strengthened by the work of countless groups of guides and helpers in the spirit realm, humankind’s true home.

From being a harmful parasite that has the power of sucking its host dry and creating illnesses in humans and animals alike, all together they have been toiling for some time to change Covid-19 into a beneficial organism that supports, strengthens and heals the immune systems of those affected when it was still a virus. In the course of this process its colour changes from red to green. Bearing in mind the main laws of life, what could be more natural than the transmutation of the crude and unevolved harmful version of this virus into something beneficial that’s worth acquiring. What if it’s still contagious? Well, in that case getting in touch with those who have already developed the advanced is most certainly desirable and so is contact with them and that as close as possible. After all, laughter and fun are contagious, why shouldn’t the new Covid-19 possess this power?

If its carriers are capable of transferring it to those around them, and maybe that’s what’s been happening for quite a while by now, Covid-19’s presence will reveal itself through the immune systems of ever more people being strengthened and healed. Their symptoms will be clearing up, speedily and efficiently, without external medical intervention. As a reward for what they had to endure, they are likely to feel fitter and healthier than they have been for a long time. And it will not take long until the coverage of people whose health is steadily improving has reached one hundred percent. Covid-19 cannot cause any kind of suffering because it no longer exists. Deaths will again only take place when the purpose of someone’s lifetime has been fulfilled. That, by the way, has always been the case and therefore is also true for Coronavirus deaths. Thanks and praise be to the Highest for nothing to contain.

Many of us are aware by now that everything on the earthly plane happens for the wise higher purpose of teaching us and our world a specific lesson. And none of the Covid-19 victims died in vain. Now that they are once more nothing but spirit/soul, they have no difficulties recognising the driving forces and their intentions behind the pandemic, and that with great clarity. Secrets do not exist in our world’s spiritual background. On the inner level everything is clearly visible to anyone and even what we earthlings like to think of as our innermost thoughts, are seen as if we were shouting them from the rooftops.

It’s just a thin veil of consciousness that separates our two worlds from each other. Those who passed into the world of spirit during the pandemic, just the same as at any other time, are now enjoying the greater freedom of that realm. They are very much alive and well. A long time before they reincarnated into our world, guided and assisted by the wise ones in charge of humankind, they agreed that this particular lifetime should end the way it did. During our earthly education’s early stages we tend to reincarnate through the same groups of people. But the more highly evolved we become, the more we venture into exploring the cultural background of other countries. That has been an essential ingredient that made the worldwide spread of the virus and the resulting pandemic possible.

The only difference between those dwelling in the spirit realm and our world is that on their side of the veil we are once more fully aware of our true nature as spirit/souls, who like God are eternal and immortal. We then realise that in principle every human being is a young God in the making, who is serving their apprenticeship by helping Mother Earth with her evolutionary journey, either on one side of the veil or the other.

Those who died because of Covid-19 in its early dangerous state, as soon as they have rested sufficiently, are invited by the wise ones in charge of them to continue their evolutionary journey by joining one of the many groups of the spirit world’s guides and helpers. Apart from being able to support their loved ones on the earthly plane in the usual manner, at this critical time in our planet’s development, if they so wish all newcomers can actively take part in bringing about the greatest healing miracle of all times that was ever experienced on Mother Earth. And that will soon bring our world’s present unhappy situation to its natural happy conclusion.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Be A Miracle Worker’
https://www.booksie.com/613711-be-a-miracle-worker

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Looking At The Year 2020 – Part Thirty-Eight

Part Four

An Aquarian Transmutation

What exactly is a virus? Let’s take a closer look. Every one is a microorganism that is smaller than a bacterium and cannot grow or reproduce apart from a living cell. A virus invades living cells and uses their chemical machinery to keep itself alive and to replicate itself. It may reproduce with fidelity or with errors called mutations. This is responsible for the ability of some viruses to change slightly in each infected person and that makes treatment difficult. Viruses cause many common human infections and are also responsible for a number of rare diseases. Examples of viral illnesses range from the common cold, which can be caused by one of the rhinoviruses, to AIDS, which is caused by HIV.

In principle, the development from a harmful virus that’s nothing but a nuisance wherever it turns up, into a beneficial and helpful organism, is a miniature version of every human being’s evolutionary pathway on the earthly plane. The early phase of our development does not last forever and neither does anything else that’s as harmful and dangerous to our world as human beings can be. It’s just that our evolutionary progress is spread over many lifetimes, while for a virus like Covid-19 it can happen in a comparatively short time. The influence of this process cannot usually be seen by us like on this occasion.

Without exception, the evolutionary journey of every one of us once started with us behaving like a public nuisance, who likes nothing better than mischievously hurting and harming others. And yet, in the course of many lifetimes, we slowly but surely evolve into useful and responsible society members. If we are ill, our only desire is to find healing. When this has been achieved, we increasingly feel like sharing our learning with anyone who suffers the way we did, in the hope that they will also be able to do such things for themselves.

Everything that happens in our world in some way serves a wise higher purpose and this also applies to illnesses. And nothing, in our world or any other in the whole of Creation, happens on its own, without the help and will of God and the Angels. For example, it wasn’t you and I alone who brought us into being and helped us to develop into who we have become by now. Our education consisted of being moved round the zodiac, one lifetime after another through every one of its signs and houses many times over.

All along the Highest Forces of life were looking after us and kept on providing for every one of our true needs, whatever they may have been and one of these days will be. At this particular time of our development, creating Covid-19 was the most urgent true need for the whole of humankind. Arousing sufficient numbers of us from their spiritual slumber has been its purpose. But that was never intended to be the end of anything. Humankind’s spiritual rebirth consists of a new understanding of who and what God truly is and what we are, because in truth every one of us is a tiny spark of the Universal Christ’s great light. Therefore we are nothing less than young Gods in the making, who are serving the first stage of their apprenticeship on the Earth.

Our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, has generously bestowed many gifts and talents upon each one of us. As soon as we have reached the right degree of spiritual maturity, they are meant to be used unselfishly. Instead of accumulating mountains of material wealth that have to be left behind at the end of every lifetime, we then prefer to sing the praise and glory of the Highest and the goodness of the life that has been given to us. Everybody is eventually equipped with the power of bringing their own small piece of Heaven down to the Earth. When, towards the end of our earthly education, we have accepted the responsibility for every one of our thoughts, words and actions as well as the wellbeing of humankind and everything that shares our world with us, we have evolved not only into a healer and lightbringer but also a guardian and caretaker of our planet.

Because we appreciate that those involved in the driving forces behind the pandemic are young and inexperienced spirit/souls whose earthly selves have no idea of what they are doing to themselves, we send them kind and loving thoughts of compassion and forgiveness. That does not mean condoning their behaviour. The most important part of such thoughts is that they feed into the light stream of our world’s consciousness, so that its strength increases. This enables it to gradually absorb ever more of the darkness which these youngsters are spreading. They cannot help themselves because their whole being so far is filled with it. Nonetheless, as members of the great family of humankind they are our younger sister/brothers. They are very much in need of our love and our compassion because of what the Universal laws, in the fullness of time, are bound to return to them.

As their vibrations will not be right for appearing again on Mother Earth after her transformation, they are likely to reincarnate on another newer planet whose vibrations are right for them. They will be assisting their new home planet’s evolutionary progress. When they have done this for as long as we have been playing this role for the Earth, in one of their far distant lifetimes a pandemic could be hitting them that is very similar to ours. Its cause will also be the karmic debts that the majority of that planet’s human inhabitants at that time, brought with them from long ago. Their suffering will be the redemption they need for the balancing of their spiritual bankbook. Because we are responsible for the state of the world we are living in at any given time, nobody can come and wave some kind of magic wand to save and redeem them, or us and our world.

Our pandemic is the redemption of the karmic debts that the majority of those who are presently here accrued in previous lifetimes. It was our inner darkness and ignorance that created these debts because we then did not hesitate to take part in ruling the masses and exploiting them with the help of fear. It was a case of the blind leading the blind. Our unscrupulous and irresponsible methods took advantage of people’s ignorance and gullibility. Through dishonesty and corruption we too in previous lifetimes satisfied our greed for other people’s wealth that provided us with material possessions and power. In those days the end justified the means and as any kind of propaganda method available was good enough for us, we did not shy away from spreading false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions.

Things have come full circle and even though on the surface of things it may seem as if nothing had changed, we are here to take part in lessons of a different kind. For the likes of you and me, the times when we used such methods and made people suffer most certainly belong to the past. Love and evolution being the main Universal laws show that every manifestation of life in the whole of Creation is constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. That’s why from their earliest crude and unevolved state everything, including every human being as well as viruses, endeavour to develop into something more beautiful, wholesome and perfect. For humankind perfection is another word for wholeness or holiness that comes about through integrating every aspect of our being, for example our higher and lower nature, masculine and feminine energies, darkness and light and so forth.

When we and Mother Earth had travelled far enough on our evolutionary journey, God and the Angels were ready to respond to our prayers for the healing of our world. If sufficient numbers of us were ready to co-operate with them they would make this dream of ours into a reality. And that’s what has been and still is happening. However, allowing the virus’s creation and distribution on a large scale was a necessary first step. It served the purpose of shaking humankind from its lethargy of existing as purely material beings into the awareness of our true nature, the higher purpose it serves and that Mother Earth is but a place of learning, a school. The ultimate goal of every human being’s education in that place it to help them evolve, in the course of many lifetimes, into healers and bringers of light, in the form of spiritual knowledge and wisdom, as well as the planet’s guardians and caretakers.

The second phase consists of intuitively showing ever more of us how we can contribute to the transmutation of Covid-19 from a harmful virus into a beneficial and strengthening influence. As ever more of us were tuning the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly minds into their frequencies, God and the Angels saw no point in denying us to actively take part in bringing about the greatest healing miracle that has ever been experienced on the Earth. That’s what is happening right here and now. And if that isn’t living proof that with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are truly possible and that all conditions can be healed, please tell me what is.

The following is the essence of a message from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that reached me through an e-mail from the White Eagle Lodge 14th June 2020: ‘God’s laws are just and perfect and true. And whatever happens to you on the earthly plane, although it may seem undesirable from its point of view, a compensating power is always at work, whenever suffering cannot be avoided because of karmic debts, to bring something helpful, comforting and beautiful to those taking part in it.’

Recommended Reading:
‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
https://www.booksie.com/476826-the-grea ... fe-unfolds

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com