Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:08 pm

Many have difficulties coming to terms with the fact that God is in everything and therefore in the best as well as the worst that is in us and our world. That which is discordant and ugly, crude and barbaric is the lower unevolved aspect which, with the passing of time, is sure to evolve into something that is good and right, beautiful and perfect. This is as much true in us as in everything else in the whole of Creation. And this must be motivated Werner Heisenberg, 1901-1976, German theoretical physicist and one of the key pioneers of quantum mechanics to write: ‘The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.’ There comes the point when one realises that all human scientific efforts can only ever be mere attempts at fathoming out and emulating the spiritual scientific laws of God.

From ‘Is There A God?’

‘Healers And Healing’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:51 pm

The Power Of Thought

I have no time for any kind of negativity and especially the havoc wreaking version the financial world is regularly causing, so the mass media can exploit by feasting on the suffering these disturbances are causing to the peace of our world. I have even less time for the emanations of pessimism, which the mass media people are constantly pumping into the collective consciousness of our world. If only they knew that every single one of our thoughts feeds into the pool of consciousness of our whole world, which in turn is part of that of the whole of Creation. And because on the inner level of life everything is one and there is no separation between anything, we must be influencing each other much more strongly than we think. Every one of us is an integral part of the great pool and – unbeknown to many, to this day – all of us are responsible for its wellbeing.

As far as the Jesus legend is concerned, I believe that it has always been intended by the higher powers to be used as a teaching and guide book, an educational tool. Through the symbolism of the crucifixion we are shown how every human spirit and soul, once it has become sufficiently evolved, is capable of withdrawing from and rising above even the worst kind of suffering of the physical plane of life. The earthly education for each one of us continues until we eventually reach the point when we are capable of freely and willingly reaching for the loving hands of our Highest Self and the Angels, to help us perceive our life and everything it contains in the right light. At all times they are standing by, ready to teach those who are waking up to their true nature and will now listen how to view all troublesome earthly situations from the perspective of the higher and highest realms of life.

I believe that it does not really matter whether or not someone believes in the value of the Christian teachings when they are taken literally. The way I understand the Jesus story is that as soon as a soul has become sufficiently evolved and has reached a degree of spiritual maturity, it can see for itself that the legend depicts the pathway all of us are eventually required to walk. When we walk in the Master’s footsteps and follow his example, we develop ever more of the highest character aspects, our Christ nature. Even if someone believes that the Jesus tale is based on historical facts and that every word of it is true and should be taken at face value, this do not release anyone from their duty of eventually bringing forth the characteristics of their own inherent Christ nature, which in them is probably still in seed form and slumbering.

Like the Master before us, instead of allowing ourselves to be tortured and crucified by the events around us and the unpleasant deeds of our fellow travellers on the road of life, we are in this existence to learn how to conquer its difficulties and traumas by looking at life as dispassionately as possible. This alone enables us to recognise the traumatic events of our own life and our world for what they truly are and always have been. They represent tests and trials that reveal to God and the Angels the degree of spiritual maturity we – individually and collectively – have reached at any given time. In spite of the fact that these things are of vital significance for the evolution of our world and everything in it, each one of such happenings in the final analysis is but a passing phase. It is a lesson that simply cannot be avoided and has to be endured by us, for the simple reason that we should learn from it and grow in wisdom and understanding.

In our role of aspiring healers and light-workers the task before us is to hold fast to our inner knowledge that we and our world rest safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels, and that even the various crises on the financial markets are happening for wise reasons and for the highest good of all. Through them we and our world are taught some invaluable lessons. Each one of us is involved and we do well to pay attention. Let us not give in to grumbling and in this way adding to the ocean of negativity that already exists in our world and into which far too many are all too happily pouring ever more of the same.

Because we understand the spiritual background and the purpose of such lessons, we need to feed nothing but kind and loving healing thoughts into the pool of human consciousness. We are here to show by our good example that we trust that God’s great plan of life is perfect and that – no matter what may still have to happen on the Earth plane – everything will work out for humankind’s highest good and greatest joy in the end and all will be well. This is made easier by focusing on the good, i.e. the learning that already has emerged from experiences of this nature and more will surely come to our world through anything that may yet have to be endured by us. For the growth of our Christ nature it is necessary to bring forth the best from within us. This we do when we concentrate on the good and desirable aspects of all earthly adventures, our own and also those of our whole world. At the present phase of its evolutionary development nothing else is good enough for wise ones who have awakened to their true nature.

The one great message the events in the financial world as well as elsewhere must be bringing home to even the most spiritually closed off souls on the Earth plane and that is: our whole world is one and we all influence each other. Wise ones are aware that we are all responsible for ourselves, each other and also our whole world. They are aware that the most powerful force in the whole of Creation is thinking and that thoughts are the most potent tools in the whole of Creation. We are the leaven in the bread of humankind and it is of the greatest importance that we learn how to use our thinking in positive and constructive ways. And that means refusing to tune into negativity of any kind.

Yet, we are human and we cannot help that negative thoughts and feelings creep into our conscious awareness from time to time. Not to worry! We can uplift and transmute them into positive ones by reminding ourselves that negative and destructive thoughts are no longer worthy of us, for the simple reason that we now know better. In spite of all the work I have done on this, negative thoughts still come to me from time to time. Whenever they do, I project thoughts of understanding, love, forgiveness and compassion into the situation. I do this in the hope that this creates good Karma for myself and at the same time makes a contribution towards the healing and redemption of our whole world.

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:13 pm

All of us have a different perception of ourselves, our world and God. Each has only one window into these aspects and that is their own. We alone can and indeed have to decide what the Divine as well as everything else means to us. To my mind, different ways of looking at the same issues with which humankind has been wrestling since time immemorial, do not render any of the conclusions someone came to wrong or in some way inferior to another. If something has been and to this day is purposely misleading, this undoubtedly too is happening in keeping with the help and will of God and the Angels, so that we should learn to appreciate and value the truth, when it eventually comes to us, as it will when the time is right. Without the support of God and the Angels nothing can take place anywhere. And that applies as much to the various belief systems of our world as it does to the different types of astrology, like Aztec, Chinese, Karmic, Mayan and Vedic astrology.

From ‘Is There A God?’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Positive Thinking

The deeper we move into the Aquarian Age, the more we realise the power of thought and the importance of learning to control the thinking processes of our earthly minds. Let’s take a closer look at why this should be so. Aquarius is one of the Air signs; the other two are Gemini and Libra. During lifetimes in one of them the capacities of our human mind develops in a different way in each sign and on another level every time we take part in one of them. Our long evolutionary journey takes us many times round the zodiac through every sign and house.

That’s how we, each through our own experiences and in the course of countless earthly sojourns, become ever more familiar with the characteristics and qualities of every sign, the negative as well as the positive ones. Through this our spirit and soul builds itself an earthly personality who slowly grows in wisdom and understanding of the processes of our existence. At the end of numerous lifetimes of taking part in the school of earthly life we awaken to our true nature, our oneness with God and all life. Eventually we realise that on the inner level none of this was ever lost.

Each new journey round the zodiac takes us onto a somewhat higher level of experiences. Up, up, up the evolutionary spiral of life we move, starting at it lowest point as an earthling who has no idea that there are higher dimensions of life and that they are our true home and that from there we enter into each new lifetime. That’s how each one of us slowly but surely works their way steadily onwards and upwards, until earthly life can no longer teach us anything and we are allowed to begin our explorations of the higher levels of life.

By the way, I do not believe that there is such a thing as a stupid person, because we are all part of the Divine spirit’s intelligence. It’s just that in some of us the mind faculties have not yet been attended to sufficiently. In contrast to this, many are by now aware that thinking is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation; that our thoughts of past lifetimes are responsible for creating the individual and collective reality of our world; and that today’s thinking and behaviour patterns are bringing our future conditions into being. Negative thinking all too easily draws us into a downward spiral of negativity that, with the passing of time, can take us ever deeper into a vortex of darkness and depression, until find it impossible to see something pleasant and good in anyone or anything. That’s why the importance of training our minds to think positively cannot be stressed too much.

Negative thinking is nothing but a bad habit that can and indeed is meant to be changed, and nobody can do this for us except we ourselves. We may have brought such tendencies with us from previous lifetimes into the present one in the hope of changing them. Well, this is our opportunity for doing so, let’s not miss it. Wise ones develop positive thinking into a fine art form. With the help of the spiritual knowledge, which for some time has been coming our way so generously from the highest levels of life, this is not as difficult as it once used to be. The wisdom God and the Angels are providing us with enable us to recognise the good that is hiding behind anything that happens in earthly life.

First of all everything is always trying to teach us something, occasionally it is for us individually and at other times for the whole of humankind. But apart from that, and this point is as vital as the first one especially in case of difficult and traumatic events, we can be sure that they are dealing with the redemption of karmic debts and restoring the balance of spiritual bank accounts. Nothing exists in our world that does not have its roots in either positive or negative Karma we ourselves created in the past, sometimes many lifetimes ago when we walked the Earth as our own forebears. Time and time again we have taken part in it, without having the slightest idea of what we were doing to ourselves and our world. By telling us about this now, the Universal Forces are laying to tools for creating the world of our dreams through the fine art of positive thinking.

Focussing on these aspects, whilst trusting the utter justice of the Divine laws, trains our minds to remain positive in any kind of situation. Changing our thinking patterns in this manner is a life-changing and empowering experience. It puts us in charge of our character make-up and enables us to actively and positively influence the flow not only of our own destiny but that of our whole world. One of the almost immediate effects of positive thinking is that our outlook on life as a whole becomes brighter. This makes us more attractive to those around us. As you can see, it’s well worth every small effort to train our mind. Here are a few tips of how to go about it:

• At the start of each new day remind yourself that you are worthy of love and of all the good things life has to offer. In front of a mirror say to yourself things like: ‘I am a special and unique being of light and I deserve the best.’ ‘I love and I am being loved.’ ‘I am courageous and strong.’ ‘I know I can cope.’ And so on and so forth. Use your creative imagination to make up sentences that feel right for you. Doing this may initially seem silly, but it does work. If you practise believing in yourself in this manner, after a while the accompanying positive feelings begin to rise quite naturally from within.

• However, if you encounter the resistance of your inner child self that cannot accept what you are suggesting – as I frequently do – you might like to try the following. Stand or sit in a meditative frame of mind, hug yourself. Imagine that it is your vulnerable and inner child you are hugging, then try to enter into a dialogue with it. For example, as if gently musing to yourself, say: ‘Do you know that you are a special and unique beloved child of the Universe and that you have a right to be here?’

When I approach my inner child in this way, it seems to be more willing to listen and accept my suggestions. After all, what I am telling my child self is the truth, as I know it now, alas did not when I was a child. Again, be creative and experiment. Feel within what you need right now and set about finding what works for you. If you develop a good method of your own, do not forget to pass it on to others and please also tell me about it.

• Learn to recognise negative language, yours and that of others. Ban all talk of ‘If only. . .’ or ‘I am so stupid’ or ‘I am fat, ugly and whatever else’. A friend of mine told me how, when she wanted to lose some weight, she observed that when she caught herself thinking: ‘I am fat and ugly’, she automatically reached for something sweet. However, when she said to herself: ‘I am slim and beautiful’, there was no craving for sweet things and she felt taller and enjoyed better posture.

• Cut down on your contacts with negative thinkers. If you live with one, spend as little time as possible with them and look for the company of those who have a more positive approach to life.

• If you cannot avoid meeting people who irritate and annoy you, it helps to make a list of their good points before seeing them. Focussing on them makes meeting these contacts more bearable and in due course may even become enjoyable.

• As much as possible avoid the whingers, whiners and moaners of this world. People who are constantly saying things like: ‘Isn’t it all awful!’ and ‘Look what state our world is in!’ are no longer appropriate company for you. They are in a negative mindset and it’s all too easy to get stuck in it. In your mind present them with a packet of whinger biscuits and then leave them to their own devices. As aspiring healer and lightbringer, you owe it to yourself to seek the company of likeminded folks with a positive outlook on life. With a bit of effort and practice, you will soon be able to see that there is something good in everything and everybody, if you but open your inner eyes and look for it.

• Thank all the people in your life who treated you badly, forgive them and do not forget to thank them. ‘Why on Earth should I do that?’ I hear you ask. Look at them from a different perspective and you will be able to recognise that they have been among your best teachers. Aren’t they the ones who helped you most of all to become the one you are now? Through their behaviour they have shown and still are demonstrating to you the way you do not wish to be. And that makes them into the best teachers the great wisdom of life could ever be sending anyone’s way. Come to think of it, this is a prime example of the art of positive thinking for you.

• The more frequently we remind ourselves of our abilities and ambitions, the more likely we are to reach our goals. Therefore, make lists of them and think about all your achievements and of the good things that are coming your way. When something goes wrong, it is likely that negative feelings rise into our consciousness. This is the way we have been reacting for most of this lifetime, so we cannot help it, but we can choose how we respond to adversity. Take time to feel your anger, disappointment and/or sadness, but then resolve that you wish to learn from the experience. That’s how something good can come out of anything that happens.

• When you are getting up and it’s raining, don’t take one look outside and spoil your day by groaning: ‘What a miserable day!’ Some feel that every drop of rain that falls cleanses and purifies, blesses and heals the Earth. And because thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and we are one with God, if this is what we think it really does happen. Bear this in mind and open your window wide. Take a few deep breaths and savour the purified and cleansed air that’s greeting you. Listen to the rain, enjoy its sound and affirm that with every drop of rain that falls upon the Earth everything in her loving embrace is being cleansed and purified, blessed and healed. If it’s coming down heavily, rejoice and give thanks to the Highest Forces of life for providing for all our needs, including this one. We and our world are in dire need of every bit of the cleansing and healing power of the waters from the Heavens the Universe sends us.

Remember that the power of these Forces are infinitely wiser than you and I are ever likely to be. So, every day make the most of whatever comes your way. Each one of them is a good one because it is a gift from them. Rest safely in the knowledge that there really is a sound and wise reason for everything that happens anywhere in our world and remind yourself that those who look for the good are sure to find it in everything.

• If you can spare the time, get into some weatherproof clothes and footwear. Take an umbrella and go for a walk, ideally where you can be with trees, so you can feel and take part in their enjoyment of the blessing we are receiving from the Heavens. Splash in some puddles, like a small child – your inner child is sure to love this! Listen to the drumming of the rain on your umbrella and know that this is music of a very special kind. Stop every so often, breathe in and out extra deeply and through this consciously take part in Mother Earth’s purifying process.

• When the Sun reappears, notice how everything looks bright, clean and refreshed. Know that this is an outer expression of what is happening inside you and don’t forget to give thanks and praise to Father Sun in the sky and Mother Earth, for they are physical manifestations of our great and loving Mother/Father Creator and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ. With the help of Its light all life is brought into being, nurtured and sustained.

Open your heart wide and breathe in Its golden healing light, so it can flow into you unhindered and directly from the temple of healing in the heart of the Sun beyond the Sun. Feel he love of God flowing from the Sun into and through you into Mother Earth and every one of her kingdoms and how it blesses and heals every lifeform she holds in her loving embrace. And at the end of each day, do not forget to offer thanks and praise to God and the Angels for another day of healing and peace, which with your help it has been for all life.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Creative Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’
• ‘Present Events On The Earthly Plane’
‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:25 pm

I see us all as tiny particles of a vast whole and believe that the functioning of one of us is as important as that of all the others for the wellbeing of race and our world. Every single one of us is rare and precious in the eyes of the One who created us. And whatever we imagine this being to be, even the greatest sceptic is bound to admit that we and our world cannot have appeared out of nowhere. I believe that there is a Great Plan of life and that no matter what happens on the Earth plane, we and our world are safe. God alone – and by this I mean the Great Universal Force, Father/Mother of all life – knows the plan and holds the reigns of our world and all worlds firmly in His/Her loving hands.

From ‘Is There A God?’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Sometimes

Sometimes things don’t go
From bad to worse and in
Some years tender things survive the frost,
Green thrives and crops do not fail.
Sometimes we aim high and everything goes well.

Sometimes nations step back from war,
Elect honest people and decide on policies
That do not make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
And in some lifetimes the higher purpose of
Our earthly existence is fulfilled.

Sometimes our best intentions do not go amiss
And we proceed as we are meant to do.
Sometimes the Sun melts fields of sorrow
That seemed frozen too hard.
I hope and pray this is happening for you.

Sheelagh Pugh
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:27 pm

For the sake of the patriarchy with its all-male Divinity, we still had to be told by the Jesus legend’s Matthew 24:34-36: ‘Even Heaven and Earth will pass away, yet my words shall not pass away. Concerning the hour and the day when this will happen, no-one knows, not even the Angels of Heaven, but the Father alone.’ But now we are allowed to know that the Angels are the executors of the God’s great plan of life and they do know that this time NOW. Heaven and Earth are not literally passing away, merely the understanding of what kind of purpose they are fulfilling for the spiritual development of our race.

From ‘Is There A God?’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Searching For God

I searched, but I could not find Thee.
I called Thee aloud, standing on the minaret.
I rang the temple bell with the rising and setting of the Sun.
I looked for Thee on the Earth.
I searched for Thee in the Heavens, my Beloved.
And at last I have found Thee –
Thou art the pearl of true love that for so long had to
Remain hidden in human hearts.

Freely and willingly I surrender my whole being to Thee.
Thee I serve in all my daily encounters by
Thinking, speaking and acting with
Compassion and tolerance, patience and love,
And simple human kindness.

Hazrat Inayat Khan, Gayan, Vadan, Nirtan
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Total Surrender To God – Becoming The Lamb Of God’

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:17 pm

In my view, there is nothing wrong with us and our world. Each one of us was created in keeping with an idea that exists in the mind of the Great Father of all life of the prototype of a perfect human being. This means someone in whom all aspects of its nature are functioning together harmoniously and peacefully the way they are doing in God. We are not some kind of messy random appearance or cosmic joke. Each one of us has been carefully placed in earthly life so that we may learn to love, appreciate and accept ourselves, just the way we are, because that is the way the Great Father/Mother of all life loves us and wants us to be.

From ‘Is There A God?’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Where Is The Kingdom Of God?

Every experience that comes our way is a test to establish which level of spiritual maturity our earthly self has reached. The way we react to the people and events in our lives reveals this more than anything else. This lifetime is an extra special one for everybody because it presents all of us with many opportunities for finding some true enlightenment through being initiated into the higher and highest mysteries of life. Having a much better idea of God’s nature and our own by now, it’s not hard to see that this is highly unlikely to consist of what the Buddhists call Nirvana.

Each one of us contains God’s energies and they are of a dynamic and expansive nature. Ceaselessly creating, they are constantly bringing new worlds into being and destroying old ones that have outlived their usefulness. To my mind, human beings find their greatest enlightenment when they become aware that all life – including their own – is subject to Universal laws. Of particular relevance here are those of evolution and of Karma *.

From the moment someone becomes aware of the existence of these laws, the Universe places the instrument for their own redemption and that of our world into their own hands. Even the slowest one of us eventually grasps that if they endeavour to give only of the good and the best they are capable of, nothing but more of the same can in due course return to them.

That is exactly what is going to happen in the Age of Aquarius, as ever more focus their whole attention on sending only kind and loving thoughts, words and deeds into our world. And this, my dear friends, is the only way the long promised New Heaven and Earth can come into being. Each and every one of us has to make their own contribution towards bringing into being an ever more peaceful world and the long promised golden age of plenty *, when violence, crime and war, suffering and pain have been overcome, and greed and selfishness are no longer known.

The energies of the Aquarian Age are influencing us and everything else in our world ever more powerfully. A great deal of spiritual progress can be made be everybody who is willing to put their hands to the wheel and get to work on improving their own character by bringing forth from within themselves their own highest Christ qualities. As soon as these have taken over a sufficiently great part of our earthly self, it is no longer difficult to accept that everything that has ever happened – and still is taking place in our world – has always served a wise higher purpose.

The awareness of this, hand in hand with God and the Angels, makes it much easier to face up to any challenges that our karmic debts may still have to present us. It is good to rest safely in the knowledge that they will always be with us, ready and willing to show us the way and help us to work our way through anything. It is no empty promise that, when we do our best, God will do the rest.

The Universal law of compensation will eventually bless each one of us for everything we had to endure during our lifetimes on the Earth with a glorious reward. This recompense will not come about in some never-never-land, but in the here and now. An ever stronger faith of not merely believing but knowing through our own experiences that the Highest forces are always taking care of us is the finest gift anyone can hope to receive.

Each one of us is a special and unique being *. And the development of the characteristics of our higher Christ nature as well as the many talents the Universe has bestowed upon each one of us in rich measure can only take place in earthly life. It’s well worth every small effort we make, as once we have found both of them they will forever be ours. Once gained, our unwavering faith in God as well as our character qualities, good, band and indifferent ones, are the only things we can take with us each time we depart from this plane into the world of spirit. From there they will accompany us into all future lifetimes, wherever they may be spent.

Anyone who is willing to serve the Highest Forces by working unselfishly and unstintingly, under their guidance and protection, for the good of the whole are sure to find the Angels assisting them in many surprising ways. It is in their power to provide us with everything we shall ever require. They are in charge of our lives and always see to it that we make the right contacts and get the resources we truly need. It’s their task to assist each one of with fulfilling the purpose of their present earthly existence at this very special time of transformation and rebirth of humankind’s spiritual nature. They show where our contributions towards blessing and healing ourselves, each other and our world are most effective.

Through the Angels the spirit of the Universal Christ with the help of the Jesus legend told us: ‘Seek ye first the Kingdom of God’ *. That raises the age-old question: ‘Where is this kingdom?’ This tale has been their way of guiding the consciousness of our world into the gradual realisation that the whole of Creation is God’s kingdom and that God is in everything that is. This, however, would only reveal itself when the story could be understood from the higher esoteric viewpoint. In the fullness of time every earthling will be aware that God’s kingdom is not somewhere ‘out there’, but dwells in the very core of everyone’s own being.

God’s kingdom is an inner state of consciousness. It never was or will be a place to which anyone goes on a physical plane of life. It’s the realisation that on every level of life and in all lifeforms the Creator’s consciousness is present. The corollary of this is that our physical bodies are as much part of God as their indwelling spirits and souls. And whatever is in God is also in us and as above, so below applies throughout the whole of Creation. And because on the inner level of life there is no separation between anything, God is as much part of our physical bodies as being our highest spiritual consciousness.

The awakening of the Divine spark of the Christ Spirit manifests itself through a constantly increasing love to do that which is good and right. This proves to the wise ones in charge of our spiritual development in the background of earthly life that we really are willingly following our inner guidance, the living God within, not merely saying so. Lip-service is no good where spiritual matters are concerned. Everything has to be for real. This ensures that, whenever we are in need of support of any kind and ask God and the Angels for it, without specifying what form it should take, it unfailingly comes.

The Angels in their role of Divine messengers are utterly dependable and trustworthy. As executors of the great plan of life *, they are familiar with the Great Father/Mother’s will. Following their instructions, they are showing each one of us our place in this plan. Part of their work is helping us to find the special task * during the transformations of the Aquarian Age that has been assigned to us. Having been taught by our own life’s experiences that it’s safe to trust implicitly that whatever guidance we receive from them intuitively will always be good and right, we do not find it hard to say: ‘Thy will, Great Spirit, not mine.’

* Recommended Reading
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘The New Golden Age’
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘You Are Special’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:38 pm

The seed of perfection is within each one of us. As Cicero, 106-43 BC, wrote: ‘Human beings were created to contemplate and reflect the Universe. They are not themselves this great perfection, they are merely particles of it.’ To help us bring forth this perfection from within, all that is required from us is that we should act in kind and loving ways and always give of our best. Through this constant striving the Christ spirit shines ever more strongly from the very core of our being into the outer self, until it has finally taken over our whole being and we have become a Christed one in our own right.

From ‘Is There A God?’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Colonising New Planets

From time to time there is talk about the colonising of new planets, but in spite of the evidence that on the purely physical level it may well be possible, I do not believe that we shall ever make any real progress in this direction. Some years ago the American scientist, Professor Carl Sagan, who was well known for his research into terra-forming of other planets, did some extensive laboratory experiments. He found that blue-green algae thrive on carbon dioxide and have a phenomenal tolerance of hostile conditions, particularly extremes of temperature. The atmosphere of the planet Venus is extremely dense and rich in carbon dioxide, which makes the surface temperature of the planet too high for human beings.

The professor suggested that terra-forming of this planet could best be achieved by changing its atmosphere. It was his idea that a number of rockets could be sent to criss-cross the Venusian atmosphere to bring this about. The nose cones would be filled with blue-green algae; they would be triggered to explode into the atmosphere of the planet. The algae would instantly begin to feed on the carbon dioxide available. This in due course would effect sufficient changes in the atmosphere to cause heavy rainfall, thus reducing the planet’s surface temperature.

Being nearer to the Sun than the Earth, but of comparable size to her, Venus would still remain warmer than our planet. However, large areas of it could have temperatures tolerable to human beings, thus making colonisation feasible. Extensive laboratory tests were carried out at the time, supporting Sagan’s theory that this idea may well be workable. Terra-forming ideas exist about Mars too, but not about any of the other planets in our Solar System.

I do not believe for a moment that we shall ever be allowed to do much damage through what we – with typical human arrogance – would like to call ‘colonising’ other planets. What a fine euphemism for subjection and domination, one of the favourite pursuits of the young and inexperienced male of the species when freely left to its own devices. Before the Angels and Masters in charge of our world allow us any significant adventuring into space, they will demand from us that we put our own house in order and restore our home planet to an acceptable state.

Only when we, individually and as a race, have become sufficiently evolved are they going to permit us venturing deep into space. I for one am glad to know that even then we shall remain under the protection and guidance of the Wise ones who look after us and our world. They will show us how to behave properly, i.e. without interfering with other life-forms, as yet unknown to us, on other planets. In my view, it is more than likely that they do exist, but unlikely that for as long as we insist on searching for planets from a purely earthly perspective and vision we shall ever be able to see them or even perceive their existence.

There are many who still believe that one day we shall succeed in taking over other planets, but I believe that more urgent and important events, issues and developments will require humankind’s utmost attention. Any kind of incursion into space always represent tests for humankind. They reveal to the wise ones in charge of us and our world to what degree people are at least trying to understand the spiritual nature of other planets and the forces that are at work behind all physical manifestations, and what kind of attitude we have towards them. Each one of us being a spark of the Divine intelligence, there cannot be any doubt that – with the help and will of God and the Angels – we are a highly resourceful and successful race.

The way I see it, we shall be allowed to stretch our imagination and ingenuity in matters of space to its full capacity. But, whatever ambitions anybody may have about the exploration of space and colonising other planets, I am sure that something will always happen to stop us before we can harm other planets and their inhabitants. In many places the residents could be much more highly evolved than we are and who therefore no longer need physical bodies for moving around. Such beings will be invisible to earthly eyes and wherever there are any, we shall not be allowed to disturb them and spoil their home planet, the way we have done and still are doing with ours.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:37 pm

One thing is sure, as you and I together are exploring in my writings, our life and all life is something much more beautiful and profound, as well as a great deal less complicated than any of us could ever have thought possible. Where does one start to explain? Best of all probably through an affirmation that the core of all being, including humankind’s, is spirit. We are here to find a new understanding of ourselves and to re-discover that first and foremost we are spirit. Over many lifetimes, each one of us has learnt and grown through gathering their own experiences of life in physicality. Through this, each individual and also our world developed a soul. Our own soul is part of the soul of our world; this in turn is part of the soul of the whole of Creation. Every human being is constantly feeding into it the memories of the learning that is gleaned from each experience, no matter how small or great it may be.

From ‘Is There A God?’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:26 pm

An Anthem Of Healing And Peace

The birds they sang at the break of day.
‘Start again,’ I heard them say.
‘Don’t dwell on what has passed away
Or what is yet to be.
Ah, the wars they will be fought again.
The holy dove she will be caught again.
Bought and sold and bought again.
The dove is never free.’

Ring the bells that still can ring.
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything.
That’s how the light gets in.

We asked for signs.
The signs were sent:
The birth betrayed,
The marriage spent,
Yeah the widowhood,
Of every government:
Signs for all to see.

I can’t run no more with that lawless crowd,
While the killers in high places say their prayers out loud.
But they’ve summoned, they’ve summoned up
A thundercloud and they’re going to hear from me.

You can add up the parts,
But you won’t have the sum.
You can strike up the march,
There is no drum.
Every heart, every heart
To love will come,
Like any refugee.

Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack, a crack in everything.
And that’s how the light gets in.

By Leonard Cohen
Greeting us from the world of light.

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Anthem’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDTph7mer3I

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Nothing truly worth having in the arts, sciences, mysticism and all other fields of human endeavour has ever been achieved in earthly life without someone’s sacrifices, hard work on many levels of their being, blood, sweat and tears, often literally and not just metaphorically speaking. When asked how he worked, Einstein replied: ‘I grope.’ On another occasion he confessed: ‘I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time, I am right.’ This is because after toiling for months and years on end and wrestling with a scientific problem, the same as in any other field of endeavour, the solution may come to us when we least expect it in a flash of inspiration that has its origin in the highest. Einstein, as well as Darwin and Newton, may have been spiritually sufficiently advanced to humbly accept that the touch of genius that crowned their work was not achieved by their earthly self, but that they were merely acting as channels through which the genius of the wise ones in charge of us and our world on the Highest levels of life could flow.

From ‘No Inspiration Without Perspiration’

‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com