Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Bridges Between Heaven And Earth

We are bridges between Heaven and Earth. Like those of the trees, our roots need to go deep down into the Earth, to draw from her all the nourishment and strength she is capable of giving. Our hands and arms are like branches for reaching high up into the Heavens, to bring down the blessing and healing rays of the Highest Sun and the brightest light in the whole of Creation, the Christ Star. Through the visible Sun in our sky it shines in every heart and soul. We are here to illuminate and warm, bless and heal everything that shares our world with us. Our loving respect and devotion for Mother Earth and Father Sun can do more than anything to enable the wise ones in the world of light to heal – through us – all parts of Creation back into the oneness they once came from.

Those who are here now, are allowed the rare privilege of welcoming and celebrating the conscious return to humankind of the gentle and infinite wisdom of the feminine, the Great Mother, the nurturer, through whom all life is given. No longer do we need to be orphans or semi-orphans, who only have a Father in Heaven, a metaphor for the highest levels of life. Both our Divine Parents are returning into the conscious awareness of our race. Ever more of us are beginning to understand that they are in us and with us, and that they will never leave us in all Eternity.

Our Mother, The Earth

Praise be to You, O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of all life.
Mother Earth is our sister, who carries us in kindness
And supports us with her strength.
Her beauty is a reflection of Your love
And we thank you for allowing us to share
In the abundance of her many gifts,
Like the trees, fruits, flowers and meadows.

Thank You, O Father/Mother,
For giving us firm ground to walk on,
Fruit that grows for us,
Flowers to please us,
And the shade of trees for resting beneath.

The Earth is Yours.
She is our home but for a time.
You have given her to us,
So that we should ‘build on her and care for her’.
(1 Moses 2, 15)
Thank You, beloved Father/Mother.

St. Francis of Assisi
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Healers And Healing’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:59 pm

For every soul comes the moment when it knows intuitively that during its times on the Earth plane the love of its dreams can only be found through re-establishing its inner connection with God. The wise ones in charge of us know only too well the pitfalls of love; they look upon us with kindness and understanding, ever ready to forgive and spur us on to new learning. When two souls first meet and get involved with each other, they may well swear eternal love to each other and even mean what they are saying. The Angels and Masters forgive us whenever lovers fall out with each other and go off in search of a new love to come into their lives.

Better than anyone else they appreciate that loving God’s way requires human souls to find a different approach to life and is difficult indeed. Only in rare moments can our love approach anything like the greatness of Divine love. Total and unconditional, it is so pure that it can lift us and our whole world up and help them both, at the same time, to rise above the physical aspects of lovemaking – necessary though they are for the process of procreation. God’s love is steadfast and faithful; loyal and true in all Eternity; never wavering and fluctuating. No matter what may ever happen and try to come between It and the object of Its love, it keeps on sheltering, protecting, nurturing us and keeping us safe.

From ‘The Sun In Libra’

‘My Interpretations Of The Sun Signs’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:15 pm

Our World Is A Bridge

Our race and everything that shares this life with us is on a pathway of evolution onto ever higher and more beautiful levels of consciousness. Moslem tradition tells us: ‘The world is a bridge – pass over it, but do not build your house on it.’ This quote is believed to have come to our world through Christianity’s beloved and revered legend of the Master Jesus. The Age of Aquarius is the age of spiritual knowledge and truth that is constantly bringing us new revelations about us and our world. That’s why many know by now that all human beings are much more than mere earthlings because the essence of our being is spirit and soul, therefore immortal.

This shows us that Earth life could never have been intended to be a bridge. It is but a temporary home and we are in this life to each construct their very own bridge that connects us with our true home, the world of spirit or light. That’s the place from which we all emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime because in truth we are residents of two worlds. To prepare us for the coming of the Aquarian Age, God’s great plan of life provided that until its arrival we had to remain unaware of the fact that the essence of our being is spirit. Now we know that the invisible background of our earthly existence is the spirit world and that without it there would be no Earth life.

The structures we need to build are inner ones, bridges of consciousness that connect our two worlds with each other, so we can benefit from one whilst still taking part in the other. These bridges can be crossed safely any time we require the assistance of the Angels and Masters, our spirit friends and helpers, and also those who are waiting for us on the other side of the veil of consciousness that separates our worlds. Earth life is place of learning and our other world is where we go to rest and recuperate from its stresses and strains. In principle there is nothing wrong with making our home on the Earth because we are meant to be comfortable here and enjoy ourselves. That’s perfectly all right as long as we as also attend to our spiritual obligations and evolutionary task, and don’t forget that this home is but a temporary one which we shall be leaving it behind as soon as purpose of our present lifetime has been fulfilled.

Our planet is a school of mysteries where in past ages God was considered to be the Great Mystery. In my view, the unravelling of what or who we are, where we have come from and where we are going to has been the greater mystery by far. The Age of Pisces could not help us with this. It was the age of false beliefs and blind faith, deceits and deceptions of the self and others, that prepared us for the coming of the Aquarian Age. There is no doubt in my mind that it has been part of God’s great plan of life to keep us away from any kind of truth and especially the discovery of God’s true nature and our own. This was achieved with the help of the religions of the Piscean Age. They were specifically designed to teach us how to treasure and value the truth each time some of it comes our way. It had to remain hidden from our view until the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth, would be with us.

Then at last it would be revealed that God is as much part of us as we are of God and therefore knows every one of our thoughts, words and actions. Because of this there is no way of deceiving Divine justice, which is so just and fair that it can be hard to grasp by earthly minds. The process works as follows: everything that is in our life at any given moment was created by us. It represents the harvest of the seeds that were planted by us in previous lifetimes. The awareness of this brings the realisation that we have nothing to moan about and every reason to be thankful for life’s opportunities to make good where we once sinned. Our knowledge also enables us to do better this time round by working very hard on planting nothing but the best seedlings, i.e. doing only that which our inner guidance tells us is good, right and beautiful. What we then do is our free will and in keeping with our higher nature and not because someone says that’s what we should do – there’s a world of difference between the two.

Whenever difficult and traumatic times come our way as a result of what we created in previous lifetimes, it is comforting to know that everything in earthly life is temporary and merely a passing phase in our own evolutionary process and that of our world. I believe that the most vital part of spiritually growing up and maturing into adulthood is the realisation that anything that ever happens to us does so for the good and wise reason of testing us how spiritually mature we really are.

If at some stage we return to the earthly home we once knew and discover to our greatest disappointment that there is nothing left for us there, when they come to their senses wise ones accept that the whole experience has been a particularly poignant lesson. It is one of the Universe’s ways of showing us that our earthly life at all times is but a temporary substitute for our true home and parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life and their realm, the world of spirit. Earthly parents are not meant to supply any one of God’s children of the Earth with the genuine and lasting security we are all yearning to find. The inner reunion with our Creator alone can provide any of us with a deep inner feeling that we are truly at home where genuine and everlasting security is ours.

To me, all life and worlds, and everything in them – including us and our world – is a gift from God and therefore, sacred and holy. For the life of me, I cannot share the belief that our earthly existence could be a one-off thing. If that were true, it would be an extremely unfair and unjust affair, when in reality it is anything but that. When one takes a closer look at the people in our world, one can only come to the conclusion that such a narrow view could not possibly be right. If it were, why should some of us be rich and others poor, some be healthy while others have to struggle their whole lifetime with infirmity, some of us have plenty and maybe too much to eat, while others are dying from hunger?

If any of these things happened perchance, without method and/or someone’s conscious decision, life would be extremely unfair and unjust. Our existence would then be nothing but a poor Cosmic joke, when in truth it is nothing of the kind. Every human life follows a carefully designed plan that is part of and in harmony with God’s great plan of life. Through the individual and collective life lessons we are encountering, all of us together respond to the energies that are available to our world at any given time. And the life plan for each one of us is drawn up during our times in the spirit world by ourselves in consultation with the Angels and Masters in charge of us.

Without the spiritual background of life and the concept of Karma and reincarnation, no part of life makes any sense to me because it denies the preciousness and holiness of all life. The greatest draw-back of the one-off belief systems of our world, to my mind, is that they cannot explain why there should be so much suffering in our world. If it were true, how could a Creator who is supposed to be all-loving, all-knowing and all-understanding throw upon anyone the kind of fate that we and our world have had to endure, as far back as records of human history exist?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Bridges’
• ‘The Patriarchy And Warfare Through The Ages’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:55 pm

The more times a soul has been recycled and the more highly it therefore has become evolved, the stronger the pull of its Highest Self grows. This eventually leads every soul back into claiming its birthright and fulfilling its final destination in the loving union and sacred marriage with the One. Yet, even in their present lifetime this may only manifest itself as they get older and they have been through the mill of many kinds of suffering that have helped to cleanse their consciousness. This process continues until the soul’s energies have been sufficiently purified that the sacred merger between it and the Divine can take place. Not often found in human marriages, the one with the Divine brings healing and peace to the individual soul and – through it – to the soul of our world and by extension to that of the whole of Creation.

We bear the wounds and scars of furious battle, my soul and I.
But now we walk in quiet peace, hand in hand with our Highest Self.
Having gathered together the scattered pieces of our being,
We are whole and healed, once more.
The evolutionary circle closes and the twin serpents of the dual forces
Of Creation, Highest and lowest, masculine and feminine,
Who once were opposed to each other are now working together harmoniously.
Winding round the Caduceus, they are the serpents of wisdom and healing.

Under the protection of the pyramid shaped rainbow
Of the long promised land of plenty my soul and I are coming home,
And humankind’s highest ideals, hopes and dreams
Are finding fulfilment at last.
Crowned by gentle Venus and the victory of a love that never left us,
We have survived the might of selfish seeking
And the downward pull of our earthly self.
Having found the gift of a renewed understanding of
God’s true nature and our own,
A new morning’s soft forgiveness is dawning for humankind and its world.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘The Sun In Libra’

‘My Interpretations Of The Sun Signs’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:26 pm

The Long And Winding Road

On the long and winding road through life there are times
When decisions have to be made,
Choices are hard to come by, solutions scarce
And constant downpours threaten to ruin our parade.

When that happens, all we can do is let go
And move, praying for courage and strength,
And then handing the lead over to the living God within,
To show us the way forwards to a new dawn.

With this help a way will always be found.
And although it’s true that the process of change often is tough,
We need to think about all the good things that lie ahead,
If only we remain steadfast and patiently wait for them.

Round the very next bend of the road
There could be adventures we would never
Have dared to imagine even in our wildest dreams.
For those who dare to challenge the status quo
Hopes and wishes may come true in ways we cannot yet perceive
And new friendships found along the way.

There are so many options in life,
And different ways in which it is possible to grow.
Perhaps we shall visit places we never thought existed or
Explore things that have not been tried by anyone before.
Maybe we’ll travel to fabulous faraway worlds
And visit wondrous places where we find
Warmth, affection, loving and caring
From folks who could have been waiting for us.

Maybe they will listen with interest
To the experiences and feelings we have to share.
In their midst we may find someone
Who supports us in all we do
And believes in us and the decisions we make,
Because they know that they are good and wise for us,
Even though they may not be for anyone else.

Therefore, one foot in front of the other,
Let’s take life one step and one day at a time,
Confident that a brighter tomorrow is sure to come,
As long as we trust and follow our inner guidance,
Without ever looking back,
For that’s not the way we are meant to go.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘The Long Road’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHdzatTBhA

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:10 pm

The book ‘Anam Cara’ by John O’Donohue is of particular interest for those who are searching for a soul mate. In his prologue the author explains: ‘The Celtic understanding of friendship found its inspiration and culmination in the sublime notion of the ‘Anam Cara’. Anam is the Gaelic word for soul; cara is the word for friend. So ‘Anam Cara’ means soul friend. The anam cara was a person to whom you could reveal the hidden intimacies of your life. This friendship was an act of recognition and belonging. When you had an anam Cara, your friendship cut across all convention and category. You were joined in an ancient and eternal way with the friend of your soul.’

To this he adds in the chapter ‘Love as Ancient Recognition’: ‘Real friendship or love is not manufactured or achieved. Friendship is always an act of recognition. This metaphor of friendship can be grounded in the clay nature of the human body. When you find the person you love, an act of ancient recognition brings you together. It is as if millions of years before the silence of nature broke, his or her clay and your clay lay side by side. Then, in the turning of the seasons, your one clay divided and separated. You began to rise as distinct clay forms, each housing a different individuality and destiny. Without even knowing it, your secret memory mourned your loss of each other. While your clay selves wandered for thousands of years through the Universe, your longing for each other never faded. This metaphor explains [tries to render an explanation] how in the [first] moment of friendship, two souls suddenly recognise each other.

‘It could be a meeting in the street, or at a party, a lecture or just a simple, banal introduction, then, suddenly there is the flash of recognition and the embers of kinship of ancient knowing. Love opens the door of ancient recognition. You enter. You come home to each other, at last. As Euripides says: ‘Two friends, one soul.’’ Words in square brackets have been added in the hope that they will help to clarify the quote’s meaning.

To shed some more light into this, an Irish speaking friend of mine added the following interesting comment. ‘The word ‘Anam’ in Irish has another much more frequently used meaning, which is simply ‘Name.’ Therefore, the first question you are ever likely to ask an Irish person in Irish is: ‘Cad is anam duit?’ Its modern and surface meaning is ‘What is your name?’ However, the deeper felt underlying question it contains is: ‘What is the Soul that you have on you?’ ‘Duit’ literally means ‘on you’.

From ‘Soul Mates’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:14 pm

What Can I Do About The State Of Our World?

If you are feeling helpless about many of the things that are happening in our world and are frequently asking yourself: ‘What can I do about the state of our world?’ I would reply: ‘More than you might think!’ Bearing in mind that all powers that are in God are also in us and each one of being a co-creator with God, we are powerful beyond compare. Read more about this by following the links at the end of this chapter.

This is our opportunity for learning how to employ the powers within us wisely and unselfishly for the highest good of all. As aspiring healers and lightbringers we can make a valuable contribution towards our planet’s sacred marriage with and spiritualisation by the highest levels of life, which for some time has been taking place. For this purpose we need to tune not only the transmitter/receiver station of our earthly mind but our whole being into the frequency of the Christ Star and project its radiance into the distressed areas of our world. This is how everybody can do their share of helping Mother Earth.

If that’s what you wish to do, please join me in your prayers, meditations and quite reflections by thinking and projecting nothing but light and love, hope and faith into the troubled spots of our world. Do not allow your mind to batter you with questions about any of the events that still have to take place because they are part of God’s great evolutionary plan. If they were not, there would be no need for them.

Never despair but develop an ever increasing faith and trust in the basic goodness of the life we have been granted. When our mind is calm and steadfast and our heart filled with the love of God and for all our siblings in the family of humankind, the white magic of the Universal Christ’s blessing and healing energies fills our whole being and from there flows quite naturally into our whole world.

May the Archangel Michael’s golden sword of wisdom and truth touch the heart and soul of humankind to awaken the Divine spark in every heart and turn it into a small still flame of love. As ever more of us grow in wisdom and understanding, may the blazing fire of God’s sacred truth burn away every last remnant of earthly life’s ignorance.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Light Up Our World’
• ‘Letting Our Light Shine’
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:49 pm

Change Our World

If you try to change our world,
You are bound to fail.
But if you love it instead,
Lo and behold! For you
It changes forever.

Sri Chinmoy

If we try to change our world
Without first changing ourselves, we are sure to fail.
But when we come to terms with our true nature
And the wise higher purpose our world serves,
We perceive it in a new light.
It becomes easy to love it and for us,
Quite magically, our world has changed
And that forever.

As our inner eyes open, we begin to recognise
The good in all people and situations.
Our heart and soul then fills with compassion and love
For those who, trapped in the darkness of
Their ignorance and greed, still insist on creating suffering,
Maybe for millions, and therefore negative Karma for themselves.
We no longer sit in judgement over anyone
And that helps us to create ever more positive Karma
For ourselves and our world.

This is how many small people, in many small places,
Doing small things in their daily lives,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Have the power to change our planet
Into a new and peaceful place for
All lifeforms that share it with us.

Hallelujah!

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Change Our World’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOkNkcZ_THA

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:39 pm

To my mind, O’Donohue’s interpretation of the meaning of soul friends in his book ‘Anam Cara’, mentioned in my previous 'Thought For Today', was a valiant attempt by a Catholic priest, with his religion’s lack of understanding of the spiritual background of life, at finding an explanation of what up to now had to remain inexplicable. There is some truth in what he writes, but I believe that ever since coming away from God, the missing part our soul has eternally been searching for is not another person but the other part of us – our own inner woman or man. All the lovers we ever did embrace in the course of many lifetimes could only ever be outer manifestations of the God and Goddess, who had to wait along time before they could come consciously alive within us.

S/he is the dream lover we are all yearning to meet, the one being in the whole of Creation who really knows and understands all our deepest, innermost needs; who is always there for us and who will never leave us, in all Eternity. This lover is now waiting to fully become one again with each one, the inner Teacher, Healer, Master and Guru, who does have our best at heart. It is the all-wise, all knowing and all-loving being, in whom we have every reason to trust implicitly, for It will never lead us astray. It is longing to be fully reunited with us, as much as we have always been yearning for It. It is not meant to be found in another person, because It is already contained within each one, waiting to come fully alive again, to take over our whole being.

For as long as we insist upon looking for the above mentioned qualities in another human being, our human relationships, even the best, will always remain unfulfilling and disappointing. They are meant to be that way, because otherwise we would get lost in the illusion of the other one. But, for as long as we are still trying to do that, we cannot become whole and healed again. Happiness can only be found in accepting another for what they truly are: companions only for a while. They are soul and spirit, the same as you; they too have to find their own way back to wholeness and God; waiting to be reconnected and healed together with their own ideal lover, within. That’s what healing is all about, for to become whole means to be holy and healed.

From ‘Soul Mates’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:17 pm

The Daffodil Principle

Several times my daughter had telephoned to say: ‘Mother, you must come and see the daffodils before they are over.’ I wanted to go, but it was a two-hour drive from my home to hers. ‘I’ll come next Tuesday,’ I promised, a little reluctantly when she asked me the third time. Tuesday dawned cold and rainy. Still, I had promised, and so I drove there. When I finally walked into my daughter’s house, after hugging and greeting my grandchildren, I said to my daughter: ‘Let’s forget about the daffodils. The road is almost invisible in the clouds and fog, and there is nothing in the world except you and the children that I want to see badly enough to drive another inch.’ My daughter smiled calmly and replied: ‘We drive in weather like this all the time, Mother.’ I replied: ‘You won’t get me back on the road until it clears, and then I’ll be heading for home!’

‘I was hoping you’d take me to the garage to pick up my car,’ my daughter said. ‘Okay, I’ll do it. How far is it?’ ‘Just a few blocks,’ came the reply. ‘I’ll drive because I’m used to the road conditions.’ I knew where the garage was and after several minutes in the car I asked: ‘Where are we going? This isn’t the way to the garage.’ ‘This time we’re going the long way round past the daffodils,’ my daughter smiled.

‘I don’t want to go there, can’t you hear me? Please turn the car round and let’s go home.’ ‘It’s all right, Mother. I promise you, you would never forgive yourself if you missed this experience.’ After another twenty minutes or so we turned onto a gravel road. At the end of it a small church came into view and on its far side a handwritten sign said: ‘Daffodil Garden’. We got out of the car, each took a child’s hand and we followed Carolyn down the path. When we turned a corner and I looked up, I gasped with astonishment at the glorious sight before me. It was as if someone had taken a huge vat of gold and poured it over the mountain peak and slopes. There were flowers everywhere. They had been planted in majestic, swirling patterns – great ribbons and swathes of deep orange, white, lemon yellow, salmon pink, saffron and butter yellow. Each colour variety has been planted as a group that seemed to swirl and flow a river with its unique hue. Altogether there were five acres of flowers.

‘Who is responsible for this?’ I asked Carolyn. ‘Just one woman,’ she replied. ‘She lives on the property, it’s her home.’ My daughter pointed to a well kept house that looked tiny and very modest in the midst of the glory before us.

Walking up to the house, on the patio we found a poster that read:

‘The Answers To The Questions You Are Going To Ask’.

• 50,000 bulbs.
• One at a time, by one woman. Two hands, two feet, not much money and very little brain.
• Started in 1958.

I realised that from now on experiences of this nature would represent the Daffodil Principle for me. They would make me think of the woman who more than forty years ago had begun to bring her vision of beauty and joy to an obscure mountain top. By patiently planting one bulb at a time, year after year, she had created something of indescribable magnificence, beauty and inspiration. She truly had changed the world in which she lives and made it into a better and more beautiful place for all.

The principle behind this is one of the greatest of all. By learning to patiently move forwards towards the fulfilment of a dream one tiny step at a time, by loving what we are doing and being really interested in it, the Universal forces reward our efforts and perseverance. They smile upon us and help us to make our vision become a reality in earthly life. By combining tiny fractions of time with small but continued efforts, truly magnificent things are achievable in the fullness of time and we can indeed change our world.

I have to admit that the sight of the daffodil fields made me a bit sad, too. I couldn’t help thinking what I might have accomplished if only I had come up with a great idea thirty-five or forty years ago. What if I had worked at it ‘one bulb at a time’ in the subsequent years? It didn’t bear thinking about what I might have been able to achieve. When I told my daughter, she paused for a moment and replied: ‘Never mind. It’s not too late. How about starting tomorrow? I believe it’s pointless to think of all the lost hours of yesterday. The best way of making learning a lesson a celebration instead of a cause for regret is by asking: ‘How can I put this to use today?’

‘You can’t hit a home run unless you step up to the plate.
You can’t catch a fish unless you put your line in the water.
You can’t reach your goals if you don’t try.’

Kathy Seligman

And from small acorns great oak trees grow.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:48 pm

Past, Present And Future

Someone asked me the other day whether I believe that our subconscious can know the future in the same way as it may reveal the past to us – in meditation, if this is desirable for our present stage of development. I do not think it would be good for us to know too much of either the future or the past. In my view, the veil of consciousness is there for our protection. If we had to live with the conscious memories of everything that ever happened to us – not in one lifetime or maybe two or three, but thousands – if we knew all the things we once were capable of doing, we would find it impossible to live with ourselves. I believe that we are here at this particular time, so that we may re-learn to trust the goodness of life and that it will forever lead us to where we need to move next for our highest good and greatest joy.

To my mind, we are not meant to know the future, for if we did it would be available and easily accessible to us, which it is not – undoubtedly for wise reasons. And I for one am glad about this. What would happen to the thrill and excitement of the explorations that are always waiting for us, to lead us onwards and upwards on the spiritual mountain with ever more new discoveries? What would be the point of knowing their outcome in advance? That’s why I am no friend of using astrology as a tool for predicting the future. I am satisfied with familiarising myself with the energies that are at our disposal at any given time, personally and collectively, and the general trends they bring with it. This to me is helpful when it comes to paddling the canoe of my life on the great river of all life, steering it through the rapids and down the waterfalls.

In this way astrology is useful for assisting us with the process of learning how to work in harmony with the Universal energies, instead of struggling against them, the way our race has been doing for far too long. Being aware of the Big Picture and knowing the broadest of outlines of humankind’s future is enough for me and I look forward with the keenest of interest to what lies ahead for all of us and also for me individually, and how everything will unfold. But while we are here, let us focus on helping Mother Earth in any way we can with her evolution.

It needs to be born in mind that many small people, in many small places, doing many small things can change our world. In my view, the best contribution anyone can make is by living modestly, refusing to over-consume and recycling whenever possible. This has to be done freely and willingly and not because someone – no matter who – says that’s what we should or ought to do. The only spiritually valid way of deciding for any course of action at any given time is when our inner guidance tells us that something is right for us now. In this particular case that the way we are living is out of love and respect for our planet.

Doing all we can to work for instead of against the wellbeing of Mother Earth and thus providing a good example for those around us is one of the main reasons for finding ourselves in this life at this time of transformation and healing. Don’t you think our poor planet has had to put up far too long with our race and the suffering you and I too once must have inflicted upon her and all her kingdoms – the way so many are doing to this day because they have not yet woken up to their true nature and the purpose and meaning of their earthly existence?

Every cell and atom of our physical bodies are filled with the consciousness their indwelling spirit and soul have reached at any given moment. At the end of each lifetime we leave this vehicle for one lifetime only behind. The essence of our being moves on into the world of light, our true home from which we emerge at the beginning of every earthly sojourn. The cells and atoms of our physical boy are filled with the consciousness our earthly self had reached at the time of its departure. This is our gift to the Earth. It belongs to her and stays with her, irrespective of whether our mortal remains were disposed of by burial, cremation or at sea.

Expressed in the simplest of terms darkness is not knowing God’s true nature and our own, and the purpose and meaning of our existence. Being aware of these things is light. Therefore, in our peace prayers let us ask for the light of God’s sacred wisdom and truth to fill not only our own hearts and souls but also of everybody else who shares this world with us. We pray that love, light and healing may enter all life, so that together we may progress on our pathway up the spiritual mountain. So far most advancements of our world have resulted from conflicting views, opinions and interests and the suffering caused by them. With ever more of God’s wisdom and truth entering human consciousness, we hope that growth will eventually also be achievable through peace movements.

In spite of all our peace efforts there may sometimes be no other way of resolving one of the conflicts in our outer world than through the use of weapons. Even if this is the case, things can only happen because the resulting events represent an essential part of the lessons required by some of our younger, less experienced siblings in the human family of life. Therefore, such courses of action too are God’s will, and there is a great need for praying that the light of Divine wisdom should fill the hearts and souls of all those involved. There is never any reason for losing our faith and trust in our Creator’s great plan of life, whose wisdom and love at all times blesses every one of us. May His/Her love shine ever more brightly in all human hearts and souls, until everyone’s whole being is filled with it to such an extent that our hands can do nothing but work with love, our hearts beat with it, our mouths utter nothing but its sounds and all eyes, the mirrors of our souls, radiantly glow with it.

Life is a journey and not a destination. Make an effort to savour it, every single step of the way, for even if our present lifetime should last one hundred years, it will be but a small stopping point on our evolutionary pathway back home into the oneness with God and all life. Being fully and consciously here in the moment to my mind is far more important than peering into the past or the future. Every second of our existence – wherever we may be spending it – is a moment in Eternity and precious beyond compare. Although I still have difficulties living the way John Denver’s song suggests, I share the feelings it expresses that this is how all of us would be well advised to live:

Sweet Surrender
Lost and alone on some forgotten highway,
Travelled by many remembered by few,
Looking for something that I can believe in,
Looking for something that I’d like to do with my life.

There’s nothing behind me and nothing that ties me
To something that might have been true yesterday.
Tomorrow is open and right now it seems to be more
Than enough to just be there today

And I don’t know what the future is holding in store,
I don’t know where I’m going, I’m not sure where I’ve been.
There’s a spirit that guides me, a light that shines for me,
My life is worth the living, I don’t need to see the end

Sweet, sweet surrender,
Live, live without care,
Like a fish in the water,
Like a bird in the air.

John Denver

Recommended Listening:
• ‘Sweet Surrender’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘God’s Covenant With Humankind’
• ‘About Time’
• ‘The Wolf As Animal Totem’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:01 am

Whenever we come together with anyone, it is because during this lifetime we shall be given opportunities for working out between us some more of our Karma, as once upon a time in the world of spirit we agreed to do. And when two souls are meant to come together as lovers, partners or friends, the sometimes instant recognition they feel is a signal from their inner guide, who is trying to help them to come together again. Loving relationships, especially between soul mates, do not happen by chance, the same as everything. The same as anything good that comes into our life, they had to be worked for. If such a relationship comes suddenly into someone’s life, then the two souls concerned are sure to have worked on and suffered for their love, during other lifetimes. This then comes back to them on the credit side of their spiritual account, i.e. Karma, during this lifetime, so that they can work on their relationship some more.

From ‘Soul Mates’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:05 pm

The implications of this final stage of our evolution for the societies we live in are as revolutionary as the earlier overthrow of the traditional order or the ancient patriarchal revolution once were. Ever more peace will come to our world when, instead of paying attention to the dictates of external groups, institutions or ideologies, individuals fully discover and take possession of their inner centre of authority and analysis, the wise one or living God within. This enable us to reorganise, control and create a new life for ourselves by following the instructions that have their origin in everybody’s own inner source of knowledge. Once we have learnt to rely on it for its wisdom and truth, we no longer feel the need to follow other people’s beliefs.

From ‘Soul Mates’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:32 pm

The Future Of Humankind

• I am looking forward to the time when people’s inner worth is valued instead of their colour or creed, because we will then have become aware of the evolutionary purpose of our race and our whole world.

• Everyone will then know that we are as much part of God as God is part of us, and all of us realise that humankind’s inner Highest Self is more important than the small earthly self with its fearful, greedy and covetous, mean and selfish ego.

• As a result of this, everyone will then accept responsibility for themselves, each other and also our world.

• Because we appreciate how harmful and pointless false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions are, we search for a better understanding of God’s sacred wisdom within and no longer without.

• We all pull our weight and act on the knowledge we find and in accordance with God’s Universal laws.

• We love and respect each other, not because someone commands it, but because it’s the only way of being true to our real nature and because our hearts and souls tell us that’s the right thing to do.

• And hand in hand with God and the Angels we move onwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life to experience ever more of its highest and most beautiful aspects.

When these things have come to pass, all human souls will realise their oneness with God, each other and all life. We and our world will have been healed and true and lasting peace will be ours.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Our New World

As our thoughts create our reality,
Let’s take a moment here and there
To visualise Mother Earth as a place
Where people live together in peace and harmony.

There is only one God, the God of love,
And only one religion, the religion of love.
There are no more wars and no hunger and thirst.
Because everybody takes only what they need,
Everybody is well fed, housed and clothed,
And has a plentiful supply of clean water.

Each child is equally loved and encouraged
To bring forth the best that is within them
To develop the special gifts and talents
You, O Great Father/Mother of all life,
So richly bestow upon every human being.

Hearts are more important than heads.
And Your wisdom and truth are revered.
People are aware of Your laws and live by them.
That’s why Divine justice and fairness rule supreme.
Nature is honoured and the air we breathe is pure and clean.
The animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms are cared for
And treated with the respect and kindness they deserve.

Happiness and laughter prevail in this world,
Where once again we are walking
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
The way we used to do a long time ago.
Thank You, Creator and the Angels and Masters
Around Your throne for granting
Us the gift of understanding combined with
The courage and humility to spread far and wide
The light of Your sacred wisdom and truth.
May our whole world be blessed and healed by You.
In the name of love we are asking this,
Your true name and ours.

Amen

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com