Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Sowing The Wind

As mentioned in the previous chapter Hosea 8:7 from the Old Testament attempted to strike an early warning note into human hearts and souls with its: ‘They have sown the wind and they have reaped the whirlwind. It has no stalk, nor an ear to yield meal, and if it were to yield, the strangers shall eat it.’ Looking at the state of our world, one cannot help wondering how many ever paid attention to it.

From where we are now on the evolutionary spiral of life, it is not difficult to recognise that the Hosea teaching is a reference to the Universal law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma and reincarnation. This law decrees that whatever any one of us projects into our world unerringly finds its way back to its sender. But that is by no means all there is to it. The force of that which we create in earthly life with the help of our thought processes and the actions that follow them, increases and gathers ever more strength and momentum on its return journey. And that draws the attention to humankind’s most urgent need, which is taking charge of our thought processes, learning how to control them instead of being ruled by them. Constant practice is required for mastering of this aspect of our nature.

God is as much part of us as we are part of God. On our own we are nothing and cannot create anything. Yet, as co-creators with God – within reason and with the help and the will of God – we can create anything. As living parts of the ever expanding Universal energies, we too are expansive and dynamic beings. This expresses itself in abstract as well as in visible terms, so that given time, all our creations enlarge. This shows in the way we learn. The more we learn the more our consciousness expands. The more we give, the more we receive, and so forth. This principle applies to everything we send out into our world and it is well worth our while to carefully watch every thought, word and action, because we are responsible for each one. Knowing this puts us in charge of our destiny and this is the only way we can take charge and ensure that only the right things return to us.

Whatever we create, for good as well as for evil, more of the same inevitably comes flooding back to us. For example, being loving generates more love; living peacefully brings more peace, whereas war faring returns to us and our world as ever more destructive wars, as the past has clearly shown. Let us not fool ourselves! On the spiritual level of life cheating does not exist and escape from or avoiding the unerring justice of the Universal laws is impossible. The more human souls become aware that God is always with us and that therefore nothing ever gets away from the scrutiny of Its all-seeing eye, the more it is likely that we shall strive to conduct our lives with honesty and integrity. In this way we, each through their own efforts, are capable of changing the course of our own destiny as well as that of individual nations, our whole world and the whole of Creation.

It is not difficult to see how our chances of making some real progress on the evolutionary spiral increase because of all the knowledge we are now allowed access to. It really does set us free to consciously decide which way we wish to travel in future. Further down into darkness and evil or up and ever up back into the light of our true being, at one with our Highest Self, the choice is ours. Becoming aware of our true nature and taking charge of our destiny is an immensely empowering experience, but it also brings us the responsibility of choosing wisely. It’s a great time and energy saver as well, because whenever we are in difficult situations, we no longer look towards others to provide us with the answers to our questions. Instead, we go within and consult with our inner teacher and guide.

As you can see, taking responsibility for everything that is in our life is a wonderfully liberating experience. One cannot help wondering how long it will be until the leaders of our world, business, political and spiritual also grow wise to that. The Universe tests the human soul constantly to establish how much understanding it has thus far developed, and the trials of power are particularly difficult ones. Would that the consciousness of all those who are presently in leading positions throughout our world, wake up to the fact that no-one on the Earth plane has any real power. This would help them to recognise their responsibility for wisely handling any power that has been entrusted to them.

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:46 pm

Human relationships, as difficult and nauseating as some of them can be or eventually turn into, are a vital part of every soul’s development because we learn and grow through our relationships. The best possible evolutionary/spiritual progress can be achieved when both parties are aware that each one of us is an individual and unique soul and spirit. Each partner in any kind of relationship always remains an individual. This does not change when two people are married to each other and on the same pathway of healing and improving their relationships, so that even the most difficult ones are converted into friendships. The further we advance into the Aquarian Age, the more urgently this is required from all of us.

This is especially true for the hardest relationship of all and that is the one with ourselves. As everything starts with us, if we wish to find friends, we first have to learn how to be a good friend to others and that, like any other skill, can only be acquired through constant practice. And before we can be a good friend to others, we have to learn how to be our own best friend. Without too much selfishness, we are required to safeguard and take care of our own needs, wishes and interests. If we do not respect ourselves and them, how can we expect others to do so?

From ‘Are Marriages Made In Heaven?’

‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:09 pm

True friendships last beyond our earthly existence. We take them with us wherever we go and bring them with us, should other incarnations become necessary. They will then be part of our support system. That’s why there is every reason for nurturing our human relationships and looking after them, right here and now. Spiritually we benefit greatly when we succeed in transmuting even the most difficult and traumatic ones into bonds of friendship and love. True love is an eternal link between two souls that will never extinguish. By the quality of their vibrations they will always recognise each other, wherever and whenever they meet again.

From ‘Are Marriages Made In Heaven?’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Reaping The Whirlwind

May the orgies of destruction during World War II of places like Berlin, Leipzig, Chemnitz and Dresden – in particular on February 13 and 15, 1945 – serve as a reminder of how Germany, because it sowed the wind of war, could not escape the consequences of its actions. Universal justice worked through the Allies and ensured that we, the civilian population, had to reap the bitter harvest of what our politicians had sown. The historian Frederick Taylor wrote about the destruction of Dresden: ‘It has an epically tragic quality to it. Dresden was a wonderfully beautiful city and a symbol of baroque humanism and all that was best in Germany. It also contained all the worst from Germany during the Nazi period. In that sense it is an absolutely exemplary tragedy for the horrors of twentieth century warfare. . . .’

Let this be a warning to those who to this day are walking on the warpath. We need to consider that with any event on the Earth plane there is always more than can be seen by our earthly eyes. The world around us is a reflection and an outer manifestation of the inner realities of life. No matter what happens in the world around us, we do well to remind ourselves that manmade and natural disasters alike are part of the Universal justice of the law of Karma. How can we as individuals counteract this and do our share of restoring the balance of our world?’ A great deal could be achieved if those who are reading this in their prayers and meditations ask for the radiance of the Goddess’s wisdom to flow from the Highest Star into the hearts and souls of the political, business and spiritual leaders of our world, to help them with their awakening.

Every war our world has ever seen has been proof of the fact that one fire cannot be extinguished by another. All this can achieve is creating more of the same. Humankind’s long history of warfare is a clear demonstration of how the Universal laws saw to it that the destructive forces of war always did indeed return to us and our world. They did this with a force that time and again had multiplied. The destructiveness and callousness of the two World Wars bear witness of this. During the review of this chapter in April 2018, the warmongers in our midst are again flexing the muscles of their ever more sophisticated war machinery, rearing to have yet another go.

Have we, as a race, not learnt anything from the mistakes of the past? Are the people in charge blind to the spiritual background of our earthly existence and the Universal laws that govern all life in the whole of Creation? Or are they merely pretending not to know that we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions, sticking their heads into the sand in ostrich fashion? Independent of whether their intentions are good or evil, every action causes a reaction, and every bit of what anyone sends out into our world can do nothing but return to its sender and that with constantly increasing strength. Love is the law of life and pretending blindness is an even greater transgression against this law than mere ignorance.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Learning To Control Our Minds

As we know by now, thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. Our thoughts create our reality and as we think, so we become. Every thought we send into the Universe goes round in a circle and eventually returns to us in some form. In our ignorance of these things, each one of us has done their share of creating the present state of our world. Wise ones are aware of this and have no problems recognising that they are responsible for the state of our world and that if they wish the Earth to become a more peaceful and pleasant place for all, they have to think of ways of making it so.

Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. All of them serve the development of our earthly minds and each one of them does so in a different way. Aquarius offers many opportunities for attuning the transmitter/receiver station of our earthly minds to the mind of the Highest. Each one of us is destined to evolve into a channel through which the wisdom and truth of the Divine expresses itself and enters our world. Now that the Age of Aquarius is with us, the main attention of our evolutionary development is on this aspect of our nature.

There are two streams of consciousness in our world, a positive and constructive one of light and understanding, as well as a negative, dark and destructive one of fear and distrust. Do you sometimes get a sneaking feeling that our world has become place where only bad news is good news and that the news media, without being aware of what they are doing, are constantly adding to the negative stream? I believe that refusing to give way to taking part in any kind of negativity is of the utmost importance for aspiring healers and lightbringers. Rather than adding to the clouds of darkness and ignorance that surround us and our world by watching and listening to the news, it is our duty to do all we can to counteract the clouds of darkness and do our share of dissolving them.

We are responsible for what we allow our earthly minds to be filled with. I like to know what is happening in our world and therefore listen to the news once or twice each day, rather than every hour and on the hour like the BBC presents them. I pay attention until they deteriorate into what I call ‘the rape and murder cast’. At that moment I exercise my freedom of choice, reach for the ‘off’ button and think to myself: ‘This too is part of the great plan of life and rests in Your loving hands.’ There is no doubt in my mind that’s what it is.

Before opening a newspaper or watching videos on the internet, I remind myself that no-one can force anyone to read or listen to anything. For me this is the best way of protecting my mind against being bombarded with and penetrated by all the negativity our sensationalistic and media-orientated outer world is constantly trying to pump into our individual consciousness and that of the collective.

Whenever I find out that I have been missing something, my friends are happy to tell me whatever is important to them. There is nothing new under the Sun and all the things that are presently taking place in our world are sure to have done so in the past. The trouble with the technological advances of our time is that reports about them can now be served almost instantly to all who are willing to pay attention. The most lurid sensations are the best fillers of air time and sellers of newspapers.

As I prefer quality of information rather than quantity, I switch off. And if you do the same, please do yourself the favour of refusing to indulge in a guilt trip for what you are doing. Instead, be happy and rejoice, because increasing numbers of people round our world are doing the same. Think of how environmentally friendly your behaviour is and give yourself a pat on the back. Reflect on the amounts of energy you are saving in the course of a year and the forests that do not have to be chopped down because of you and all those like-minded souls round the world. Feel good about yourself and the things you are doing to help our planet in its struggle against exploitation of its precious resources through over-consumerism. Let those who are addicted to the news not fool themselves into thinking that this issue is unimportant. It is, because we are all responsible not only for our thoughts and our world, but also – as mentioned earlier – for what we allow our minds to be filled with.

More imperative still is that as awakened ones we set a good example by not dwelling on unpleasant and chaotic conditions in the world around us. Are we not privileged indeed to know that, in spite of whatever may still have to happen, there is a great plan of life and that the reigns for the whole of creation rest safely in the loving hands of the omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient Father/Mother of all life, the Great White Spirit?

All who once spent some of their lifetimes in the Native American tradition, as many in our midst are likely to have done, know how in those days the Great Spirit was worshipped by all. We were aware then, as we are now, that this is the Source of all being, the One from whom – with the help of the Angels – all blessings of the material plane life are constantly coming forth, including every human life. The One has always been providing us with the spiritual strength and sustenance that was required to learn our earthly lessons and carry out any special assignments that have been allocated to us.

We are part of God as much as God is part of us. The Highest levels of life communicate with us through our intuition. This is known as the living God within, who knows the way of all things and the answers to any question we may ever care to ask. Whenever we do so with our earthly mind, the answer from our spirit mind comes immediately. There is no need to ask anyone else. We do well to practise this constantly, so that slowly but surely our earthly mind knows that our higher spirit self is always there to show us the way in all things and supply us with honest and truthful answers at any given moment.

Throughout the ages there have been people who became inspired without at first being aware of what was happening to them. Speaking and writing intuitively they receive their information without studying books. With the passing of time they found out that all outer manifestations of life are reflections of the realities of their inner counterparts and that this applies to human thinking as much as it does to anything else in the whole of Creation. It is not the physical brain alone that does the thinking, for the simple reason that nothing in earthly life exists and can function on its own.

Without the spiritual forces in its background creating and supporting the physical plane of life there would be nothing. Naturally, this also applies to humankind’s mental capacities. No earthly self on its own could ever bring itself into being. Never mind Earth life, without the help of our Highest spirit Self and our constant companions, the Angels and Masters, friend and helpers in the world of light, there would be no physical life anywhere in the Cosmos. The angelic hierarchy is in charge of the great plan of life and responsible for its smooth running, at all times. They are the ones who bring us into earthly life and place us in the right spots and relationships, so we can attend to our life lessons and fulfil our Karmic obligations.

Some of us developed the ability to act as channels of the Divine in previous lifetimes. They have come into this one to practise and polish this artform to a high sheen by humbly serving the Highest Forces of life. It is likely that they were scribes in far distant lifetimes, who abused their gift for selfish purposes like seeking to dominate people by frightening them out of their wits, so that they could be exploited more readily.

Anyone who took part in such things, and there have been many, by now have learnt their lessons. They are here to nail the desires of their small lower self and its fears to the cross of earthly life by placing them into the hands of the Highest. But because of the suffering they once caused others, they could have a slow, painful and protracted struggle with this aspect of their being on their hands, not as some kind of punishment, but as the redemption of their Karma and to restore the balance of their spiritual account.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Positive Thinking’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:48 pm

From time to time the question arises: ‘Why is our planet so over-crowded?’ I believe that this, like everything else in our world, is happening for sound and wise reasons. At the beginning of a new age, it makes a great deal of sense because in this way opportunities are created for as many souls as possible to be on the Earth plane. All of us are here to play our part in the process of a new age being born from an old one. Mother Earth herself is presently going through a major transformation and for many of us this is bringing with it our own spiritual rebirth and an initiation into a higher level of existence.

From ‘Karma In Families’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:43 pm

Building The New Jerusalem

Many believe that our world is falling apart because humankind is neglecting its duty of caring for it, and that therefore it will perish. I do not believe that this is going to happen, although it’s true that many times on the surface of earthly life there appears to be nothing but confusion, pain and suffering. For as long as we are unable to look beyond the perceptions of our earthly existence into its spiritual background, it will be impossible to notice the progress we and our world have been making throughout time.

Yet, even those whose inner vision has opened cannot tell where God’s great plan of life * wants to take us in the future. This is because it is not our place to know any of its details. The task before all aspiring healers and lightbringers is learning to trust the goodness of the life that has been given to us. Every human being in this life and our other world is part of the great stream of wisdom, love and light that for some time has been flowing ever more powerfully into the individual and collective consciousness of humankind.

Whether someone is as yet consciously aware of this or not, with the passing of time increasing numbers of us will be returning into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and their own. As pioneers of the Aquarian Age, each one of us ultimately is here to make their contribution towards manifesting the new age’s spirit of love and siblinghood on the Earth plane. In any way possible we need to express our appreciation and love for the world that has been placed into our care and for those who contributed to bringing it into being and maintaining it.

Any small effort one of us makes in this direction contributes to the activation of the Divine spark that in seed form is still slumbering in many hearts. Each one is waiting to wake up and slowly but surely join the great flame of Divine love that is growing ever stronger in the heart and soul of humankind. To paraphrase Ralph Waldo Emerson, let us not follow where the well trodden trail may lead, but instead go where no-one has ever walked before and there is no path. Then leave a trail behind that others may wish to follow. That’s how each one of us is required to go about doing their share of building the New Jerusalem, the city of light described by St. John in his Revelation at the end of this chapter. It is revealing itself with ever greater clarity that this is not going to be a place somewhere ‘out there’, but right here and now on our planet. All along the term ‘City of Light’ has been a symbolism for this awakening of the Divine spark.

The way forward for each one of us individually and for the whole of our race, is this building of the New Jerusalem. Each one of us on their own and all together, we ourselves are its builders. As soon as an earthly self has achieved a certain degree of spiritual maturity, the Divine spark in its heart stirs from its slumbers. With the passing of time it grows stronger and develops into the living God within. This is the Christ part of everyone’s own nature, who gradually takes over the drives and urges of our lower nature and replaces them with Divine ones. This process is the building of the New Jerusalem and it would be pointless to wait until we go to Heaven or rather the spirit world. As these things can only be developed in earthly life, it’s essential to start right here and now. It is done by expressing our true nature and thinking, speaking and acting in kind and loving ways, as well as living in keeping with the Universal laws. This helps us to come into harmony with the Universal forces of life.

Anyone who is presently taking part in earthly life has been granted the gift of another lifetime for learning to trust that the Great Mother’s love and wisdom will always bring us and our world the spiritual growth each one of us needs for their return into the conscious awareness of their oneness and togetherness with God and all life. You may find it helpful to quietly affirm to yourself every so often: ‘God is part of me and I am part of God. Willingly I act as Its channel for lovingly spreading Divine wisdom and truth. From love I have come and to love I am now returning. Achieving the awareness of my true nature and reality is the purpose of my earthly existence.’

Listen carefully to the responses that rise from the innermost core of your being into our conscious awareness through the world of your feelings. This is feedback from your inner guide and God Self, who constantly tries to tell show you whether something you hear or read is true or false. Bearing this in mind, let’s take a look at the following:

St. John Revelation 21: 1-6: ‘Then I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth. The first Heaven and the first Earth had disappeared and there no longer was any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, prepared as a bride dressed for her husband. Then I heard a loud voice calling from the throne: ‘Look, how God lives among human beings. He will make his home among them. They will be His people, and He will be their God, God-with-them. He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death and mourning, sadness or pain. The world of the past has gone.’

‘Then the One sitting on the throne spoke: ‘I am making the whole of creation new. Write this, for what I am saying is trustworthy and will come true.’ Then he said to me: ‘It has already happened. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give water from the well of life free to anybody who is thirsty.’ * Reflecting on these words from where I am now, it’s not hard to recognise that the events described in the revelation have already been taking place in our world with the help of writings like mine for many years. Through them the city of light has for some time been descending, in the form of Divine knowledge and wisdom, from the Heavens, brought to us by the Angels of the Christ Circle, the highest levels of life, for the heart and soul of humankind.

Because of this there will soon no longer be any room for the sea of ignorance, which for such a long time held us captive on the Earth plane. The false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions we acquired during the part of our earthly education when we were made to believe that every word of the sacred texts of our part of the world had to be taken literally and was true. For a long time such beliefs were forced upon us and those who dared to doubt them were declared heretics and burnt alive on the stakes. These things ensured that we were kept firmly nailed to the cross * of our earthly existence, until the approach of the Age of Aquarius and its promise of spiritual freedom for all.

The scary parts of the revelations were designed to keep us firmly planted on the Earth plane, until the time and energies were right for disclosing the higher esoteric meaning of St. John’s Revelations to us – and that time is NOW. Whether we are as yet aware of it or not, the law of life is love and every transgression against it is a sin that has to be made good at some stage of our development. This is not going to be done by a God-man, who merely existed as a thoughtform *, but by us – you and me and everybody else. And at the rate we are presently moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, there soon will be no more sea of ignorance in which anyone can drown.

I believe that the New Jerusalem is a symbol for the heart and soul of humankind opening itself progressively to the light of Divine wisdom and truth, which for some years by now has been flowing ever more powerfully from the highest levels of life into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. For me, that is the higher esoteric meaning of the City of Light described in the Revelation of St. John, known as the Divine.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Not By Bread Alone’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’
• ‘Each Their Own Saviour And Redeemer’
• ‘Jesus – A Thoughtform’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Birth is always a painful process and the present spiritual rebirth of our world is no exception. It too is accompanied by severe labour pains and contortions. Look around you and see for yourself how just about everybody is struggling with coming to terms with their lives, their relationship with themselves and others. I believe this is because many have brought their most ancient and difficult ones with them into their present lifetime, in the hope that at last it will be possible to resolve the outstanding issues between the people involved.

Without this no-one can move forwards and upwards on their personal evolutionary spiral of life. That’s why wise ones make every effort to conduct their lives in harmony with the Universal laws and willingly respond to any other demands of the new age. To those who unhesitatingly heed the call of God and the Angels, opportunities will be offered for mending and healing such relationships and so clearing some of their most ancient Karmic debts.

From ‘Karma In Families’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:51 pm

The Triumph Of Good Over Evil

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing,’ said Edmund Burke 1729 - 1797, Irish orator, philosopher and politician. How right he was, but at the present stage of our race’s spiritual development being a good person is no longer as simple as it was in Burke’s time.

To this day people who really are good at heart, but as yet unawakened to their true nature and the effect the Universal Laws have on all life and lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation, may well respond to terrorist actions by demanding that aircraft should be sent to bomb a place. This is done in the hope that some of the terrorists will be wiped out together with the unfortunate civilians who are getting in the way of their thirst for revenge, men, women and children, young and old alike.

This aligns those who agree with such actions to the forces of darkness, the same side the terrorists are on. These two parties between them are creating ever more negative and destructive Karma for themselves, their country and our whole world. Every bit of it adds to the great mass that with the passing of time has already piled up and waiting to be redeemed by each one of us individually and collectively all of us together. Is that what YOU want?

Good and awakened people, in contrast to those mentioned above, align themselves to the forces of Light and tune into the White Healing Magic of the Universe. They seek the help of the Universal Christ Spirit and Its Angels and focus their whole being on the love and power of the Highest Star and the Brightest Light, the Sun of all Suns, the Christ Star. Wise ones project Its radiance into the hearts and souls of all who are involved in any kind of conflict, on both sides of the fence. They pray that the Divine seed in all human hearts stirs from its slumber, so that the Christ child, promised since the days of yore, be born in the realities of Earth life in all human hearts. Through this even the last one of us will eventually become aware of their true nature and the higher purpose and meaning of their earthly existence.

Never forget that the Universe has granted all of us the gift of choice. For the first time in the known history of humankind we are allowed to have our say and make a conscious decision to which side of any ongoing conflict we wish to belong. Freedom of choice is a right and we need to become aware that every right automatically brings with it a duty, which in this case means we must choose. Let’s take care to do so wisely.

The present situation in the Middle East is a test of everyone’s spiritual maturity and the seriousness behind our intentions. It is our chance to make a genuine contribution towards bringing a more peaceful and beautiful world for all into being. And that is the very reason why we are here at this special time of Mother Earth’s transformation that brings us the transmutation of evil into good and darkness into light. Let’s not waste any of its opportunities.

Peace be with all of us and our world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Forces Of Good and Evil’
• ‘The Prophet – Of Good And Evil’
• ‘Open Letter To The Warmongers Of Our World – Nov/Dec 2015’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:05 pm

Much progress is possible for those in earthly life when at last they become aware of God’s true nature and their own, as well as the meaning and higher purpose of their earthly existence. This brings with it a renewed understanding that all life, not only that of the Earth, is ruled by Cosmic laws. But until this happens, humankind’s existence in physicality frequently appears to be unnecessarily and pointlessly cruel, dark and threatening. Earthly selves feel lost and lonely and that they have been placed in a cold and nasty world – and all for what?

In its state of ignorance of the spiritual background of life, the pain of life’s sorrows, limitations and hardships hits the small earthly self hard and it suffers intensely. This is made worse by sneaking feelings that there is some kind of an impersonal and unloving providence, who permits bad and nasty things to happen to people and who inflicts them upon all and sundry without purpose, rhyme or reason. A certain amount of relief comes straight away when we find out about the Universal law of Karma and that because of this law a justice of a very special kind is at work in every life, and that there is a Divine justice that is so perfect and fair that it is hard to grasp by humankind’s earthly mind.

From ‘Karma In Families’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:42 pm

On The Forces Of Good And Evil

The following is the essence of three items from ‘There shall be Light!’ Stella Polaris Vol. 46:5: ‘The seeds of the siblinghood with all life that knows nothing but love is in every one of you. Do not look on the outer level of life for love but within and become more loving yourself. You are a dynamic being who can only attract that which you are yourself. The world around you is a mirror of what is happening within. So, whenever you want to change something in your world, first take a deep and utterly honest look into the mirror of the self. Each one of you has to do this for themselves because you can only recognise yourself by your reflection.

‘Never forget that each one of you has the best as well as the worst within. When you observe the ugly and painful things that are happening in your world, feelings of compassion and humility with all involved arise in you and you feel the need to pray for a purification of your own soul and that of your world to take all of you closer to God. The desire for loving and forgiving rather than hurting, criticising and resenting awakens in you. Please don’t ever think: ‘Oh, that’s too much for me!’ The only thing we ask of you is to simply keep on trying day by day. Every time you look into the mirror honestly and quietly affirm: ‘I am God’s child and I seek to obey the law of love, God’s law.’

Do Not Attack Evil – Dissolve It!

‘The whole of Creation contains two aspects, a negative one and its positive counterpart, that which is good. This part is all love and with the passing of time absorbs what is known as evil in your world into itself and creates more good from it. God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent and humankind lives in Its heart and although many find it hard to accept that good and bad alike are within our Creator’s power. Both aspects have their origin in the life of God and proceed from there.

‘You need to know that that which is evil and ugly in your world and anywhere else is the unevolved and undeveloped part of life. All the powers that are in God are also in you. That is why when your Highest Self first starts building itself an earthly counterpart, it has to start at the lowest point, just the same as the Universal intelligence of the Almighty, whose spark you are, has to do when creating anything. The same applies to every field of human endeavour, be it the ability to conduct satisfying and rewarding personal relationships, or being successful professionally, artistically as well as spiritually. There are no shortcuts. In each case you have to start with the bottom step of the ladder, slowly and patiently working your way up to beauty and perfection.

‘Everything that to this day leaves much to be desired in your world is part of humankind’s lower earthly nature in its slowly evolving state. Evil is a consuming and destructive force. It’s a fire that first tests and tries humankind’s mettle to its utmost. Later on it is absorbed by the individual and collective development of the Christ nature. The Christ fire consumes everything that is no longer of any use and transforms it into something good. During the later stages of your development, when the thoughts, words and actions you in your ignorance of what is at stake once sent into the world return to you, the result tests and tries your whole being frequently to breaking point. The suffering endured pays the karmic debts that were incurred earlier.

‘By the time you have recovered, you have become thoroughly familiar with the nature of suffering. Your higher nature is awakening from its slumber and your heart fills with love and compassion whenever you see someone in distress. You have come to admire the people who happily share their talents with anyone who is in need of them and the work they are doing. Like them you want to become a useful member of society and assist those who are suffering the way you once did. With this the healer’s pathway is opening before you. As Elisabeth Kübler-Ross put it: ‘The most beautiful people are those who have experienced defeat, suffering, struggle and loss and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving concern. Such things do not just happen, they can only grow from within.’

‘With the awakening of the good and higher aspects of your nature, the Christ Spirit, the process of absorbing the ugly and evil parts of your lower earthly self begins. As this happens in ever more of you, with the passing of time all evil will eventually vanish from your world. And that is the only way Christ can become the saviour and redeemer of you and ultimately your whole world. Many believe that by attacking evil they can do their share of getting rid of it. But when you have become aware of God’s true nature and your own, you know that this is not the right course of action and that the best you can do to dissolve any kind of evil is by radiating the light of the Christ Star into the distressed people and areas of your world.

‘Those who view evil from the perspective we are bringing here, will have no difficulties recognising the wise higher purpose it fulfils in earthly life to this day. We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, have walked this way before you. We understand your difficulties only too well. That’s why we are volunteering to light the road every human soul must travel. We are trying to help you overcome the darkness of earthly life by showing how each one of you has to make their contribution towards absorbing it into the Christ light of love and compassion, wisdom and truth which, if only in seed form, is in every one of you. One of these days you may wish to join us and assist those you have left behind and who are still struggling in the darkness of earthly life.

Good Or White Magic

‘Good or white magic is performed with the knowledge and assistance of the Angels of Light. This ritual is carried out by people who work from their heart centre and with the highest intentions. Because they love those around them, they do not try to impose their own will upon them. Seeking nothing for themselves, they work unselfishly for the good of all. Many groups who work with the White Light will spring up all over the Earth in the days to come. Working in them allies the server with the Forces of Light and requires a spirit that is dedicated to selfless service.

‘Those who insist on working entirely for themselves, wishing to draw everything to themselves and imposing their will upon others, form an alliance with the negative forces. Awakened ones have no thoughts of themselves. Their only desire is to give love and light, to bless and raise all God’s children to a Higher state of consciousness. They give without reservations, from their loving hearts. Such selfless giving distinguishes the white from the dark magic.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Prophet On Good And Evil’
• ‘Good And Evil – The Heavenly Teaching Aids’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Now that we and our world are moving onto higher levels of consciousness, ever more of us are finding a renewed understanding of the spiritual background of their existence. However, for as long as the knowledge that is now coming our way with great abundance remains merely of the head, it cannot do us any good whatever. If we wish it to slowly sink into the deeper levels of our consciousness, so that it can become our spiritual property and ours to keep in all Eternity, we need to walk our talk and live our truth by constantly applying our learning to every one of our daily encounters.

From ‘Karma In Families’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:39 pm

White Magic And Black Magic

God’s nature and our own is one of duality. Yin and Yang, masculine and feminine, highest and lowest, Heaven and Earth and so forth. The world around us reflects these dualities and polarities. It is a realm of ideas and every one of them has a lower and higher, positive and negative aspect, and can be used for good or evil purposes. The choice is ours which side we would like to align ourselves to. Learning about the abuse of the idea of brotherhood – I prefer the words kinship or siblinghood, whilst in pursuit of power, has always been part of the equipment used by every regime our world has ever seen, religious and otherwise, at least during the history that is known to us. It is used by the countries and organisations that to this day attempt – and in many cases so far succeed – to suppress the natural and God-given rights and privileges of their siblings in the great family of humankind.

The centuries old struggle between Christianity and Islam has always been but one of the many expressions of this struggle. Yet, even this can only continue for as long as the members of the warring factions on both sides remain stuck in the past, unaware. of their true nature and therefore failing to grasp the reason why they are here. There is no doubt in my mind that this too will eventually have run its course and disappear from our world. It will do so with the passing of time when every one of the belief systems that still exists in our world returns to their common spiritual roots, when people become aware of their true nature and their relationship with the Divine. All of us will then realise that in truth there is only one God to whom the various religions have been praying in different ways. There could be no better example for this than Sufism, the seed faith of Islam that comes from the heart and teaches tolerance, love and respect for ourselves, each other and all life. The Sufis are the Gnostics of the Islamic world.

We are all in this wonderful school of life together, so that we may act both as teachers and pupils to each other. For this purpose some of us, at any given time, may find themselves at the giving and others at the receiving end of every type of experience. Good, bad and indifferent ones alike, each one is only there to teach us something. That is the only way every soul can imbibe the lessons it requires on its evolutionary pathway back home into the awareness of its true reality and the oneness with God.

The teacher/pupil principle is also true for those who to this day are doing their utmost to lead us and our world down the slippery slope of warmongering and evil. Whether someone is as yet aware of this or not, all evil deeds create alliances with the dark forces of the Universe and are in fact black magic practises. The sole purpose of these experiences is to help us and our world to differentiate between darkness and light, good and evil. The lessons of evil have to be absorbed as thoroughly by each one of us as the ones of good. Only by each one of us personally wading through the suffering that is created by evil can every individual soul and the soul of our world reach the bottom of the pit of evil.

Not until we have learnt our lesson and in our desperation at last turn to God and the Angels to ask for their assistance, are they willing to show us how to find the turning point of our development. In the end all human souls through their own experiences have to reach the bottom of the evolutionary spiral of life. Only then can they begin to move in an upwards direction that consist of experiencing the polar opposite of evil in the compassion, tolerance and kindness of Universal love, again at the giving and the receiving end.

The zodiac with its opposing signs and houses and their energies clearly depicts every soul’s evolutionary pathway through life. It is a spiral that first takes us down to experience and become familiar with the negative aspects of each sign and then gradually upwards so that we can make their higher and highest qualities our own. The zodiac is a symbol of the wheel of life or fortune. Round and round we go on this wheel, one lifetime after another. The negative Karma accrued on the downwards slope has to be made good and redeemed on the upwards one, until the balance of our spiritual account in the great book of life has been restored. That in a nutshell is the road from sinner to sainthood, which every soul on its evolutionary pathway is constantly travelling.

And when the going gets too touch, anyone who reaches out for the blessing and healing hands of God and the Angels and prays for their assistance, does receive it. Our pleas align us to the Universal forces of goodness and light. When we respond in the right way to what the Highest are bringing us, with the passing of time we evolve into ever more capable channels of light who can act as lightbringers and healers for our whole world. We become valuable instruments in the hands of the Divine forces, and when they work through us we are taking part in and practising white magic. As increasing amounts of spiritual wisdom and understanding flow through us onto the Earth plane and ever more of those around us are waking up to their true nature, they too begin to feel drawn quite naturally into the energies of the higher stream of life.

That is how down the ages every individual consciousness and that of our world has slowly but surely been expanding and growing. It is a process that will continue until every last shred of darkness and evil in our world has been dissolved, uplifted and transmuted by the forces of goodness and light into blessing, healing and harmonising energies for all. And when finally every one of us on the Earth plane is operating on the same positive wavelength, peace and goodwill to all life will once more reign.

All of us together are responsible not only for our own development but also for that of our world. The right way of making a valid contribution towards achieving this state of affairs is by living not merely to enjoy ourselves, but for the beautification and benefit of our planet. Even the smallest of efforts in that direction by any one of us moves the spiritual evolution of the whole of Creation forwards and upwards. Every individual can do a great deal to help the highest forces with their work of raising the vibrations of our whole planet and all its inhabitants.

As aspiring lightbringers and healers we know that humankind, individually and collectively, has never struggled up the evolutionary spiral of life on its own. It is our task to draw the attention of ever more of those around us to this facts, so they too become aware of the spiritual powers that are constantly toiling on our race’s behalf behind the scenes of earthly life. When we make an effort to think and act in positive and constructive ways only, we are living as a good example that others may wish to follow. At the same time this is a way of training our spiritual listening to the words of power and love, wisdom and truth which the Highest Forces of life are broadcasting ever more forcefully into the consciousness of our world.

Finding our way back into the conscious awareness on all levels of our being that all life is one and that everything is in siblinghood and relationship with everything else in the whole of Creation, including the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, is the whole purpose of every soul’s earthly existence. This means shedding our sense of separateness and returning into the conscious awareness of our wholeness and at-one-ment with all life. That is the ultimate aim for all human souls which gains us access to the realm of white magic. When we finally are in complete harmony and siblinghood with all life and the love in our heart for our Creator and all life has become great enough, all power and life on the Earth and its surrounding spheres can use us. And we shall then be able to make wise, respectful and sensible use of the white magic.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Road From Sinner To Sainthood’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:53 pm

We are in this life so that we may learn how to love ourselves and each other the way God loves us, totally and unconditionally. From love we have come and to love we are returning. This means that when we love, we understand and that when we understand, we find it easy to forgive. The more the awareness of our true nature increases, the easier it becomes to forgive and find compassion for our own suffering, as well as for those who once hurt and wounded us.

Forgiveness is essential because its gets the healing process going and gradually brings peace to our soul. The knowledge that everything that ever has been in our lives was there purely to teach us something helps us to shed one of our main false beliefs and that is the notion that there is such a thing as good or bad fortune. And whether we like it or not, one way or another, we ourselves once set the wheels in motion for everything that now is in our lives. Understanding and accepting this makes forgiving something quite natural.

From ‘Karma In Families’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:40 pm

A Vision To Hold At This Time

The following is the essence of two White Eagle teachings. The first one appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ August/September 2005: ‘We, your guides in the spirit world, are seeing a glorious future for humankind, when injustices have been righted and all those present have learned the conduct their lives in keeping with God’s laws and the way of wisdom. We perceive a natural and beautiful coming together of all nations who are united in one great family. The time is coming when your race has understood its responsibilities towards everything that shares its world and especially the animal kingdom. An expansion of consciousness lies ahead when every human being will be capable of looking beyond the ends of their noses and even the astral planes to the celestial world where the Universal Christ with His/Her Angels and all other companies of the Highest are dwelling.

‘Those who to this day insist on holding other nations and their people in subjection will gradually be withdrawn from earthly life and there will be an end to powerseeking, dominion and empire building, persecution and warmongering. Everybody will be occupying their rightful place in the country that once was created for them by their own group spirit and soul. Although each country has its own, in the evolutionary process all of them will gradually merge into one great nation and that is your whole world. There is going to be a growing sense of partnership between the countries in which everybody respects the culture of their neighbours whilst continuing to enjoy its own.

‘This new world is ready and waiting for you beyond the veil that to this day separates your world from ours. Do not doubt and do not fear. Instead live consciously in the company of God’s Angels and Masters, and all other spirit friends and helpers. Do not be misled by the reasoning of your earthly minds and blindfolded by its reactions. They were given to you for good purpose and wise reason and have their place because they provide you with the necessary balance between the earthly plane and the highest realities of life. On the wings of the spiritual knowledge we are bringing you rise above and look beyond the realities of present existence to that which is truly important, namely that which lies behind it with its eternally true values. God bless each one of you with His/Her vision and truth.’

From Stella Polaris Feb/March 2008 ‘Transmutation’: ‘When humankind fully recognises its birthright, there will no longer be any wars and no-one will be subject to disease and poverty. Even death will be overcome when the Christ Spirit, the living God within, has achieved mastery over the cells and atoms of your physical body. In the days to come the powers of the spirit will be so highly developed that you will be able to read at a glance the thoughts of your companions. Yet, no-one will be entrusted with this gift who does not yet know how to treat it with the reverence it deserves.

‘We are explaining these things to help you understand that there is a great need for spiritual growth in every one of you, so that the finer gifts of the spirit can eventually become yours. The more you work selflessly and from a loving heart, the more your vision and perceptiveness of the spirit increases. In the fullness of time the power to heal and all other talents the Master Jesus is said to have possessed in the legend of his life, will also be yours. The highest forces will then be using you as their channel and the legend’s prophecy will come true that even greater miracles than the ones he performed will eventually be worked and that through each one of you.

‘The final and complete overthrow of death is waiting for humankind. Each one of you will discover for themselves that there is no death and that there never will be any. We hear you ask: ‘Do you mean no death of the physical body? But that would be against nature!’ What we mean is not death the way you know it today. When your small earthly self has surrendered itself completely to the Christ Spirit within and you have become a Christed one in your own right, a transmutation of the cells and atoms of your physical body takes place. This will move your whole being onwards and upwards to higher vibrations where decay like that of the Earth plane does not exist.’

Updated March 2016. Considering that some of the earliest White Eagle teachings appeared as far back as 1937, it stands to reason that by now considerable progress in our individual and collective spiritual development has been made. Therefore, it is likely that we are a good bit closer to the above vision becoming a reality in earthly life.

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com