Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:17 pm

The Awakening

One fine day, though more likely during the cold,
Dark and lonely small hours of a night,
When we are at our wits end,
Trying to make some sense of earthly life
Where too many nasty and downright evil things
Seem to be the order of the day,
Sleep won’t come and we toss and turn.

Suddenly we feel the need to pray,
Even though we’ve never prayed before
And have no idea how to go about it.
The only prayer we know is the Lord’s prayer
And when we quietly say it to ourselves
Over and over again, sleep eventually comes.
And that once was the start of my bedtime prayers.

This is a sign that the Divine spark in our heart
Is stirring from its slumber and
Our superconscious faculties are starting
To open and unfold.
Unbeknown to us, we have reached
The beginning of the end
Of our homeward bound evolutionary journey of
Of being educated in the earthly school of life,
Ready to be returned by our Highest Self into the
Conscious awareness of God’s true nature,
Our own and our relationship with the Divine,
But so far we have no idea that there is
Something like a Higher and lower self.

Time and again our earthly self works its way
Round the whole of the zodiac.
In the course of many lifetimes
We become familiar with the
Negative as well as the positive characteristics
Of every sign and house.
In this process we mature from a beginner
In the earthly school of life into spiritual adulthood.
Old and experienced souls
No longer have difficulties grasping
That every human being is part of God
As much as God is part of us;
That on the inner level the whole of
Humankind is one big family in which
We are all connected with each other.
Because of this, when one of us gets hurt,
All of us are feeling the pain and suffers with them.

During the early stages of our earthly education,
We are disinclined to reach out
For the blessing, healing and helping hands
Of God and the Angels.
Why should we? As we cannot see them,
As far as we are concerned,
They do not exist.
But eventually we reach the point
When our superconscious faculties
Start to unfold.
We find out that everybody
Has an inner teacher and guide,
Who has always tried to communicate
With us intuitively.
Now the time has come for consciously connecting
With this our inner guidance,
Paying attention to and following the advice of
The wise one or living God within,
Who knows the way of all things and
Has the answers to all our questions.

Rejoice!
For this is now happening to ever more of us.
The Christ Spirit is the living God within
And the Master Jesus is the symbol
Of this part of everyone’s own nature,
Who is calling the whole of humankind
Ever more urgently to become
Aware that humankind’s true nature
Is love and that on the inner level of life
We have always remained at one with God,
The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother Creator,
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The spirit of the Universal Christ,
Who to this day speaks to us
Through the Jesus legend.

Our Divine parents care for us
More than we frequently do for ourselves.
God’s nature is love and so is ours.
Trusting that all is well with the Divine architect’s
Great plan of life and the goodness of
The life we have been given,
Loving it and its Creator with all our hearts and souls,
That alone can bring true and lasting happiness
And the peace we and our world have been
Dreaming of for a long, long time.
Finding it is every human being’s birthright and
The Angels in spirit realm are waiting for our call,
So they can show us through our in-tuition,
The long promised new world teacher,
Our inner guidance,
How each one of us can do
Their share of making it happen.

For a long time God and the Angels have been
Waiting to be asked for assistance with this task.
They are ready and willing to show the way
To everyone who requests it in their times
Of prayers, meditations and quiet reflections.
All we have to do is call.
And that’s why an increasing desire for praying
Fills ever more human hearts to ask for
The healing of our world and
Everything that shares it with us,
So that in God’s way and time
Peace and prosperity may come
To our whole world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Free Will’
• ‘Obeying The Universal Laws’
• ‘The New Golden Age’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Being thoroughly fed up with the deviousness and deception, lying and cheating of the Piscean Age has prepared us and our world to seek a better understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth by re-establishing our direct connection with our Creator through our inner guidance by the living God within. The knowledge that comes to us from there is not of the kind that can be imbibed by book-learning alone. Because spiritual wisdom and understanding is a constantly expanding living organism, it is impossible to find God’s ultimate truth in any kind of book, as by the time of its appearance it is likely to be outdated already. And as on top of this, everyone’s perception of truth varies slightly from everybody else’s, clearly it is best to set off in search of our own truth.

In prayers, meditations and quiet reflections our consciousness tunes itself like a transmitter/receiver station – which in truth it is – into the wavelengths of the Highest. Through regularly entering into the silence within, God’s sacred understanding of things begins to reveal itself to us. This truth is so elusive that it is almost impossible to capture and describe in words. We need to break through the limitations of our minds and the many false perceptions of our small earthly self, so that we can become one with the Universal wisdom of the Great Mother and the Cosmic intelligence of the Great Father. They alone can take us into their knowingness, which is very hard to express in earthly terms and languages.

From ‘Each Searching For Their Own Truth’

‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:41 pm

The Source Of My Inspiration

Part One

It took me a long time until I realised that my writings are inspired by God and the Angels as part of the celebrations for the return of the love and wisdom of the Great Mother of all life to our world. And my jottings are my contribution towards the process of healing the conflicts of our world. In my view this can only come about through a better understanding of God’s true nature, our own and the high and holy ultimate purpose of our earthly existence. That’s what my work is all about. The spiritual knowledge you receive from me is of invariably of an intuitive and original nature, through which God and the Angels are communicating with you. I have no need for going into a trance or anything of that nature, I just write. The source of my inspiration is God and the Angels and they are telling me that most of the spiritual teachings of the past are outdated by now. They were valid when they were given because that was all humankind could understand in those days.

Increasing numbers of us are becoming ready for the Divine wisdom and truth that has been waiting for the Age of Aquarius, so that under the influence of its energies they can flow with ever more ease directly into the consciousness of those who are ready to receive it. My writings embrace and honour the teachings of every one of the many belief systems that our world has seen with the passing of time. Their aim has never been to wipe out any existing spiritual knowledge, but to add to it in order to advance of humankind’s evolutionary progress. Updating and refreshing some of the ancient themes with new insights is my contribution to the expansion of our race’s individual and collective consciousness.

I was not brought up on a steady diet of what any of the traditional sources have to say about various religious/spiritual themes. I never studied them in my present lifetime, though I probably did in others. Looking back from where I am now, the result of that must have been an essential part of my preparation for the job I had come to do this time round. I had not occupied myself with religious/spiritual matters for the simple reason that before the start of my jottings, I was too busy with ordinary things like running a home, bringing up children and later returning to full time work. My lack of knowledge of the religious/spiritual traditions of our world ensured that I had no preference for one of them and therefore could look at all of them without prejudice. And that enabled me to approach the existing material with an open mind.

Looking at it from where I am now, it is not hard to see why, when I first started holding my insights down in writing, it felt like some kind of floodgates were opening inside me. The inflow of ideas was so great and intense that, trying to keep up with it, the pace of writing had to be so fast that I would not have had time to study spiritual subjects in the traditional manner. Much later I found out that this is neither necessary nor desirable when one acts as a channel for the wisdom of the Highest. If anything, too much book knowledge and head activity can shut the heart-centre.

And that closes us off from the world of our feelings and therefore gets in the way of the intuitive process and stops us from developing into a clear and undisturbed communication channel. The heart-centre is the dwelling place of the Divine spark of our Christ nature. Even though at first this exists merely in seed form in everybody, our Highest Self has always accompanied us and tried to guide us through the small still voice of our conscience. As with the passing of time this aspect of our nature grows stronger, it communicates with us ever more clearly through the world of our feelings. At any given moment, the way we feel about something tells us whether it is right or wrong and what we hear or read is a truth or an untruth.

The teachings of every one of the old belief systems came into being just the same as my contributions to the pool of spiritual knowledge have been doing for more than twenty years. The only difference between the scribes of the days of yore and modern ones is their writing instrument. And that’s a fascinating story in its own right. If that sounds interesting, please follow the link at the end of this chapter.

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides: ‘In the fullness of time, we shall no longer learn from others or from books, but find the knowledge we are looking for within ourselves, for we are part of everything that ever has been and shall be.’ And that’s what has been happening to me for many years. The knowledge I am sharing is brought to you by the love and wisdom of the Great Mother and the Angels. The Mother is the feminine aspect of the Divine and the soul of the whole of Creation. She is the storehouse of the memories of everything that ever happened anywhere in the whole of Creation and the learning that was gained from it.

The human soul is the soft, sensitive and vulnerable aspect of our nature, women and men alike. Our soul is an integral part of the soul of our world as well as the Great soul, the Mother of all life. Through re-establishing our inner connection with God, the Great Father/Mother of all life, every human being is going to learn eventually how to tap into the Mother’s wisdom and truth. Through finding the right and truthful answers to their questions, ever more of us are releasing themselves from their bondage with earthly life and their numbers are steadily increasing.

As we know by now, on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything. We are all connected with and responding to each other. That’s why when one of is hurt and wounded, everybody is and this is also true whenever someone is healing. Life in the whole of Creation is subject to the Universal laws and unfolds in keeping with God’s great plan, in which everything has its allocated place and happens at the predestined time. This also applies to our race’s earthly education and because during its early stages the meaning of God’s wisdom and truth cannot yet be grasped by earthly minds, throughout the ages the Angels in charge of us and our world have been presenting parts of it with the help various myths and legends.

Tales of this nature that have survived to this day are living proof that there is no point in storing spiritual knowledge in something that can be likened to waterproof containers and trying to be too precise in defining their contents. The best we can do as earthlings is to accept the good intentions of the Divine plan and rest safely in the knowledge that everything in the end will work out for the highest good and greatest joy of all, irrespective of the fact that God’s way of going about it are frequently hard for us to comprehend.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Return Of The Great Mother And The Feminine To Our World’
• ‘The History Of Writing Instruments’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:24 pm

When one looks back over the centuries and millennia and watches humankind’s spiritual development, it is not hard to see that the religions of our world were specifically designed to stop us from becoming mystics and seekers of God’s sacred wisdom and truth before the time for doing so had come. Although finding it is humankind’s birthright and destiny, an enterprise of such vast proportions could only succeed when sufficient numbers of us and also our whole world had matured into spiritual adulthood, and when the Cosmic energies were right, which they are now that we have entered the Age of Aquarius.

To serve the purpose of keeping us away from too intimate a relationship with God, of necessity the religions of the past were organised ones and of the head. In contrast to this, the faith of the Aquarian Age is of the heart and has nothing to do with institutions and organisations. It is the kindness and compassion that is felt in our hearts and souls for the suffering of the whole of humankind, Mother Earth and all her kingdoms. Our new religion is a deep and abiding love for our Creator that is accompanied by an unshakeable trust in His/Her goodness and ability to heal every wound and make all crooked corners straight for each one of God’s children of the Earth.

From ‘Each Searching For Their Own Truth’

‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Part Two

The Freedom Of The Aquarian Age

Aquarius is the sign of revolution, transformation and transmutation. Its astrological symbol is the water bearer who holds a pot in his arms from which he seems to be pouring water. Because of this it is hardly surprising that to this day there is quite a bit of confusion about the nature of this sign. In spite of its symbol and contrary to popular beliefs, Aquarius is by no means one of the Water signs but an Air sign. The water that flows from the man’s vessel is not of the liquid kind known in earthly life. This is an allegory for the cleansing and purifying effect of fresh spiritual knowledge and wisdom that is constantly being poured from the highest levels of life into the earthly consciousness of humankind, to enable us and our world to move forward on the evolutionary spiral of life.

Aquarius is also the sign of truth and being taught by our inner teacher, the small still voice of our conscience who in truth is no less than the voice of God. About thirty years ago, the name Aquarius came to me intuitively and appeared to be the right one for my spiritual work because astrology is ruled by Aquarius and spiritual work by Sagittarius. At that time I had no idea that Ascendant is in Sagittarius and my Sun in the ninth house, the natural domain of this sign; that Aquarius is the voice of God that speaks to us intuitively, i.e. the in-tuition; and that this is the long promised new world teacher.

Aquarius is the sign in which themes like siblinghood, kinship and friendship among all peoples and all nations, and ultimately with all life are nurtured and developed. In Aquarius the highest hopes, dreams and aspirations for the whole of humankind can potentially find their fulfilment, on a personal as well as on the collective level. I hope I shall be forgiven for using the word siblinghood instead of brotherhood. For my liking the latter smacks too much of times gone by, the patriarchy and the suppression of the feminine. It goes against the grain when the true spirit of Aquarius is equal rights and opportunities for all. Fortunately, by now there is plenty of evidence in our world that this is slowly but surely establishing itself in our world.

The Age of Aquarius is thought to unfold from approx. 1900 AD – 4,100 AD. But for quite some time before its ‘official’ starting point our world was moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life in gigantic steps. Slowly but surely we and our world are being released into the freedom of the Aquarian Age. Meant by this is the freeing of our world, individually and collectively, from slavery and oppressions of all kinds and in particular religious/spiritual ones. Gargantuan efforts and upheavals were and still are necessary to complete the redemption process for those who have reached the end of their earthly education. If they play their cards right and when the tasks of their present lifetime have been attended to satisfactorily, they will be allowed to move on to continuing their studies on the higher levels of life.

The spiritual freedom of the Aquarian Age consists of following our hearts as well as our heads and believing what the new world teacher, who is none other than the inner guidance of the wise one or living God within – who dwells in every human heart, even though merely in seed form for a long time –, tells us which kind of spiritual knowledge is right for us now. The age of blind faith when we were forced by the religious leaders of our world to believe in and follow a story whose surface words, when taken literally, never did make any sense whatever. The religion of the new age is one for hearts and heads working together. Leo = the power of a loving heart and Aquarius = the head with the intelligence of reasoning and logic. Accept what you are reading here or anywhere else for that matter, only when both of yours are responding with: ‘Yes, this makes sense, it is true!’

The deeper we move into the new age, the more powerfully the Aquarian energies will be influencing us and everything that shares our world with us. So let’s take a closer look at them and see what will be available predominantly during the coming four thousand years or so, and then try to work out how we can make the best possible use of them. As a result of the Aquarian energies, the new age is bringing us a religion that is of the heart as well as the head, no longer of the head alone like the old belief systems. Astrologically the heart is the domain of the fixed Fire sign Leo, the Sun’s own sign. Aquarius and Leo are polar opposites in the zodiac. One is the sleeping partner of the other and even though on the outer level they are poles apart, on the inner level they are one.

Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. Lifetimes spent in them serve the development of our mental faculties and we are at our best when we find ourselves working with our heads. However, the energies of the Air signs on their own are detached and cold, logical and reasoning. What each one needs is the influence of one of the Fire signs, Aries, Leo and Sagittarius with their warm and impulsive energies. The human heart, when functioning at its best, is warm and loving. Alas, during our lifetimes in Leo during the early stages of our development we are only really interested in ourselves. But even then we are highly creative individuals who love to let their light shine.

During each lifetime spent in the fixed Air sign Aquarius, our interest in group activities and humanitarian pursuits awakens, we become less selfish and prefer doing work that benefits many. And when at last the energies of Leo and Aquarius join forces within us, our higher and lower nature fuse into one and the start working together for the good of all, the mind in our heart unfolds and our thoughts turn increasingly into loving ones. And that’s how it comes about that Aquarius and Leo with the passing of time turn into the perfect combination of energies for gradually grounding more and more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth in earthly life.

When Leo’s fiery nature is in danger of showing itself in the form of too much and misplaced enthusiasm, the Aquarian energies are cooling it down to a warm and agreeable temperature. In return Leo adds the warmth of its love to the coldness of Aquarius’ thinking power and the combined force of these energies makes the Divine Waterbearer’s knowledge pleasant and agreeable to us earthlings. Whenever someone is ready to serve as channels for God’s sacred wisdom and truth onto the Earth, that person’s earthly mind learns how to attune itself to the frequencies of the Angels and Masters on the highest level of life.

And this is how it comes to pass that the inner light of increasing numbers of individuals are shining ever more brightly in our world through their work for the good of the whole of our world. And that is only possible when the energies of Leo, the highly creative individual human being, join forces with Aquarius, the humanitarian who finds their rightful place in group activities and friendships with all.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Age Of Aquarius’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘The Jesus Mysteries’
• ‘The Great Cover-Up’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Part Three

Loving From The Heart

We are all in this life so that, with the passing of time, we acquire the gift of loving God’s way, i.e. with detachment, totally and unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. This kind of love is immensely wise. It knows when to give and withhold, depending on the lessons we earthly children of the Great Father/Mother need individually and collectively, at any given moment. It takes many lifetimes round the zodiac and the lessons of Leo and the fifth house, Leo’s natural domain, for the love nature of our earthly selves to rise to this level.

Because they tend to put the objects of their love onto a pedestal to worship and adore them, young and inexperienced souls in Leo are constantly falling in love and just as quickly out again. The fire of their heart dies a quick death when they discover that the other one is merely a human being with the same flaws and imperfections that they themselves have. What Leo doesn’t know at that stage is that the other one merely mirrors back to them. Unaware of projection and the purpose it serves, Leo cannot yet respond the right way. But through having to deal with the disappointments of the past, our ability to love wisely slowly grows. It needs bearing in mind that the zodiac with its twelve signs and houses is meant to show us that we all have everything within us. Nobody is just a Leo or an Aquarius or any other sign. And the more we evolve and mature spiritually, the more the energies in the signs in polar opposition within us learn how to work as one.

In the early stages of our earthly education during the lifetimes spent in Leo, our hallmarks are extreme selfishness and egotism. But when this part of our development nears its end, through the natural evolutionary process in which every form of life is taking part, our earthly self’s love has transformed itself into a love not just for the people around us but for the whole of humankind. We no longer worship and adore human beings, but the One who brought all of us into being, who nurtures and cares for us and will forever continue to provide for everyone’s needs.

For as long as our lower self still functions predominantly on the earthly level of its being, the desires of Air and Fire, head and heart, are following the impulses of polar opposition. As a result they are frequently at loggerheads with each other. Through our constant efforts at operating equally well on the on the outer and inner plane of life, they are learning to work together ever more peacefully and harmoniously. Aquarius represents the voice of God, which by the way I only found out recently. Leo rules the human heart, the place into which the creative ideas of the spiritual Sun above and beyond the Sun in the sky above us, are constantly flowing into us and from there our world.

And that’s how God’s wisdom and truth for quite some time have been finding their way ever more freely and powerfully into any heart whose transmission channels are open to receive them. This brings us the knowledge we need to release ourselves and our world into the religious/spiritual freedom of the Aquarian Age. For some time this kind of information was given through people like Grace Cooke, the spiritual medium used by the White Eagle group of spirit guides. But because our world is constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, for quite a while this has been changing into direct transmissions from the Highest levels of life. You can find out more about several of these things by following the relevant links at the end of this chapter.

From its beginnings my writings have been part of this new approach. They were never based on speculations, myths and legends, but are the truth. My jottings contain my truth which consists of the knowledge that is now flowing with ever increasing force from the source of our being directly into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. What a long time the truth had to wait until it could at last reveal itself to ever more of us earthlings directly through their intuition = the inner teacher. But that is nothing when one bears in mind that a human lifetime, even if we should live on this plane to one hundred, is but the twinkle of an eye in terms of Eternity.

To paraphrase the wisdom God and the Angels gave to our world through the Buddha legend: ‘Do not believe anything simply because you have heard it somewhere. Even if it is spoken and rumoured by many or you have found it written in the religious books of your world or you received it from your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. When you find, after careful observation and analysis, that something agrees with your reasoning and is conducive to your good and the benefit of all, accept it and conduct your life by it. In this way alone can it become your spiritual property that no-one will ever be able to take away from you.’

The German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, 1788-1860, added to this: ‘All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Gazing Into The Mirror Of The Self – Projection’
• ‘The Coming World Teacher’
• ‘The Great Year And The Ages Of Humankind’
• ‘About White Eagle’
• ‘Learning To Fly’
• ‘Psychic Gifts’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:33 pm

At long last, the time has come for each one of us to do their own work of reconciling, balancing and healing the polarities and oppositions within them into one. All the different aspects of our nature, including our human and Divine part, have to be trained to work together, until they come into the same harmony that is in our Creator and no longer work against each other, as they have done in the past and frequently still do. The legend of the Master Jesus in ‘The Gospel of St. Thomas’ of the Nag Hammadi Library described this process as follows: ‘When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female ... then you will enter [the kingdom].’

From ‘Healing – The Sacred Marriage’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Our Afflictions Are Not Ancestral Curses

Part One

The greatest glory is not in never falling,
But in rising again, each time we fall.
Confucius 551-479 BC

If before God we are all the same and every human being contains everything, the very best and the worst in equal measure, and if everybody is gifted in the same way, why then don’t we all know the same things? Why don’t we all think and behave the same way? To be sure, before God we are all alike and each one of us has been bestowed with the same abilities and potentialities, but initially they are present in seed form only. To become ours, they have to be worked with and developed. And we all perceive matters in different ways because everybody has reached a degree of evolutionary development that is at least slightly different from anyone else’s. This makes it possible for life on Earth to be a school in which all those present at any given time can simultaneously play the role of teacher and/or pupil for each other. Hence the need for some of us to be slightly ahead of the others.

We are children of the Universe, co-creators with God and young Gods in the making. Every one of the powers and characteristics of our Divine parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life, are also in us and because everything was created by and is of God that means the very best as well as the worst. All of these characteristics have to be explored and experienced by us, so that we may become familiar with them and make the beneficial ones our own. Can you see why life on Earth is such a tough and demanding school? Nothing that exists here and also in our personal lives was inflicted upon us by some ancestral curse or outside force – known or unknown. Every bit of it was created by each one of us ourselves and there are no exceptions to this.

God and the Angels in their infinite wisdom and foresight help us to bring everything our hearts truly desire into being, so that we should learn something from it and grow in wisdom and understanding. In the course of many lifetimes each one of us can do this only through their own experiences. When the lower and lowest aspects of our nature have been sufficiently explored and understood during the early stages of our earthly education in the infant, toddler and adolescent classes, we begin to prepare ourselves for leaving this part of our development behind for good. In the higher grades of the earthly school of life the focus is on bringing forth from deep within our own being the characteristics of our Christ nature, the highest and noblest parts of our being. Through developing them we gradually become ever more God-like.

When one studies the lives and times of those who came before us during other phases of our race’s evolutionary development, to my mind the right way of looking at them should not be a question of ‘They did this, that or the other. How terrible!’ It was not ‘them’ but ‘us’. There only ever was ‘us’, for we – and by that I mean the likes of you and me – are likely to have taken part in many of the events of bygone days. Lots of those in our midst are very old and experienced souls, who in previous lifetimes reincarnated into some of the most ancient civilisations that ever existed on the Earth and share their habits and religions, their ceremonies and rituals. For good and evil alike, they carried their load of whatever trials and tribulations had to be endured by humankind in those days.

Let’s not forget that every human being, without exception, is a spark of the Great Light of the Universal Christ and therefore a child of God. And whatever may still have to happen to any one of us, even the meanest and lowest among us is not some kind of a miserable worm or sinner, as some to this day would like us to believe we are. Each one of us always has been and forever will be a student in the great University of God’s Creation, which every so often takes us temporarily into earthly life, no more and no less. In this academy every pupil is constantly in search of consciousness expanding experiences that increases their wisdom and understanding, and that consists of, to paraphrase the words of Yates: ‘The lighting of a fire and not the filling of a pail.’

That’s why whenever someone brings a new item of spiritual wisdom and truth to the attention of wise ones, they listen carefully to what their inner guidance has to say about it in the form of responses received through the world of their feelings. If something is right, it feels right and if something doesn’t fit into their present belief system, they refuse to stick their heads into the sand ostrich fashion and pretend that what they are hearing is untrue and a load of nonsense. They appreciate that it is in the nature of anyone’s spiritual awakening that their existing store of beliefs is constantly in need of updating and expanding. That’s why, whilst searching for growth in wisdom and understanding, they willingly let go of some – maybe all – of their long held and often cherished false beliefs about what truth is, so that they can be replaced by fresh insights and ideas into the concepts that arise as they progress on the journey of their predestined pathway.

Wise ones leave it to the earthly selves of young and inexperienced spirit/souls, who do not yet know any better, to frequently stick their heads ostrich fashion into the sand. Wise ones don’t forget that they too once did this when they could not yet tell the importance of the new parts of God’s wisdom and truth that were coming their way. In those days they had not yet learnt how to discern which of their beliefs were outdated and in need of being replaced by fresh insights. Never mind, it’s all part of the earthly lessons of our youngsters. When they have matured into spiritual adulthood, they too will understand. They will then be able to grasp the meaning of the Universal law of cause and effect, also known as the law of Karma, how it has always affected their lives and that of the whole of humankind.

The youngsters then realise that certain things apply to every human being in earthly life and that only by following them can spiritual progress be made. This means that: we are all responsible for ourselves and also our world; whatever befalls us in our present existence was brought about by the Karma that was created by everyone’s own thoughts, words and actions of previous lifetimes; everything in our world at present was created by all of us together; every one of us is accountable for its present state; and because of this all of us are expected to do our share of putting things right and doing our best to make Mother Earth a more peaceful and harmonious place for all lifeforms she holds in her loving embrace.

Many in our world appear to be as yet unaware that every right they have in this life brings with it a duty. Because of this every lifetime we are allowed to spend on this planet eventually presents us with the moral obligation of doing our best to look after and care for it. We are here to do everything that is within our power to redeem the damage we inflicted earlier in this lifetime and countless others before. Every small effort one of us makes to this end is an expression of our gratitude towards Mother Earth for putting up with our race’s presence, for sharing her abundance with us, for her patience and the hospitality she has always shown us, in spite of our atrocious behaviour towards her.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thoughts And Words’
• ‘Guarding Our Tongues’
• ‘The Power Of Words’
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Creative Power Of Thought’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’
• ‘Positive Thinking’

From ‘The Spiritual Aspects Of Depression And Suicide’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:36 pm

Healing souls is better than healing physical bodies. This is because healing of the highest order takes place on a deep inner soul level when the energies of the earthly and the Divine Highest or God Self mingle to such an extent that they grow into one. The Jesus legend supplies us with a beautiful description of how the human physical body becomes ever more imbued with the Divine energy, until finally its cells and atoms have changed so much that the two parts of Creation, Heaven and Earth, God and Goddess, become one and are fully reunited.

From ‘Healing – The Sacred Marriage’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Our Afflictions Are Not Ancestral Curses - Part Two

Do Not Look For Scapegoats

As a spark of the Divine, every characteristic and power that is in our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, is also in us. Because of this, just like them we are constantly in the process of creating something. This happens with every thought one of us thinks and each word we utter. And when it comes to the things, people and conditions that are causing us most trouble and heartache in our present lifetime, let’s not waste our time on scapegoats and blaming others, especially not God and the Angels or any other unknown force who does not seem to wish us well. It is better by far to take a good and honest look at ourselves, for we ourselves have created these things at some stage of our development.

Don’t be discouraged by this because with the help and will of God and the Angels crooked corners can be made straight and every condition of mind and body, spirit and soul healed. As soon as our Karma allows it, a miracle can be worked by them, but only then. This is a healing journey like there never has been one before and accepting the responsibility for the character make-up of our earthly self and the karmic debts we accrued, with its help in the course of many lifetimes, is the first and most essential step we need to take. And when we shoulder our responsibilities bravely and do our best to restore the balance of our spiritual bankbook, the Highest Forces of life are glad to do the rest. When their conditions have been fulfilled, they then reward us with what on the surface of our earthly existence appears to be a miracle but was merely the result of our work in co-operation with the Angels in charge of our development.

There are no shortcuts on this road, which for some of us can be a painful and protracted one. But if we wish to find healing for our afflictions, whatever their nature may be, honesty and truth are the only things that can help us move forward and upwards on our own individual evolutionary spiral and that of our world. Finding this kind of healing is every human being’s birthright and for each one of us there comes the time when the Divine spirit wakes from its slumber and we slowly become aware that in truth we are a young God in the making. As with the passing of time our Christ nature unfolds, we increasingly look at our own suffering and that of our whole world with compassion and love. The only thing we then want to do is making some kind of contribution towards alleviating and bringing it to its natural end.

The set of parents and siblings the Universe in its great wisdom provided for us for the lessons of every earthly sojourn each time were carefully chosen by the wise ones in charge of us in the world of light, long before we emerged into the next one. We agreed with their suggestions because on the one hand the people were willing to act as our parents. On the other hand their energies, as well as those of the environment we were going to be born into, were compatible with the learning requirements of each. This included that on every occasion the lessons of our future parents were similar to ours. These things are true even if we came through a long family line of alcohol and/or drug addicts, manic depressives or any other kind of affliction.

Let no-one run away with false ideas about the connections every human being has with their forebears and that they have anything to do with the way we are, our thinking and behaviour patterns and everything that is coming our way in the course of our present lifetime. We alone carry the full responsibility for every one of our character traces and afflictions, be they of a mental, physical or spiritual nature. And even though it may often seem as if we had inherited agreeable and disagreeable characteristics, difficulties and limitations, as well as gifts and talents from those through whom we came into this life, every part of it was created by us and is our own doing.

No-one other than we ourselves should either be blamed or take credit for anything. The cross was by no means invented by Christianity. Even though it features strongly in this religion, the cross is the most ancient symbol for our earthly existence known to humankind. And every human being has to carry theirs on their own shoulders in the form of the earthly personality each one of us created ourselves us in the course of many lifetimes. We brought it with us into the present one with the intention of improving it and nobody can do the work this involves for us. And that’s how the Universal law of evolution from the earliest beginnings of humankind’s existence has always affected us, individually and collectively.

It is not surprising that some of the characteristics we have in common with our ancestors show up in our genes, as otherwise we could not have come through them. In particular this applies to our parents who were chosen because they are exactly right for the state of our development at the beginning of this lifetime. They agreed to this arrangement and so did we, a long time ago in the world of spirit. They declared their willingness to be there for us and do their best to support us, in their own inimitable way – sometimes in a positive manner and on other occasions in negative ones – so we would be able to take possession of our strengths and build up on them some more, whilst trying to convert our weaknesses into strengths. If we wish to recognise what our strengths and weaknesses are, it’s essential to look at ourselves with utter honesty.

And when that has been done successfully and we accept the responsibility for the way we are, we longer feel the need to fool ourselves and make up excuses like: ‘Ah yes, you see I can’t help myself. I am this way because my Father and Mother, Granddad and Grandma and so forth made everybody’s life a misery with their drug and/or alcohol addiction/over-eating/violent temper/ gambling/ manic depressiveness/squandering their resources and acting the spendthrift and so forth – the list is endless. Because of the teaching effect these things have on each new generation, negative characteristics frequently seem to jump a generation. For as long as we do not yet understand the processes of life, to our greatest chagrin they seem to reappear in some of our grandchildren or great-grandchildren and not in others. In quiet moments of reflection we could then be asking ourselves: ‘Why has my child or grandchild inherited them, when they have passed me and the others by? How can this be?’

These things happen because a dual purpose of a wise higher nature is fulfilled through the effect unpleasant behaviour patterns of one generation have onto the next one(s). First, the suffering that has to be endured at the hands of the older generation redeems some of the karmic debts of the younger one. Second, and this is even more valuable, through their behaviour the older is showing the younger how it does NOT want to be. And that’s how the Universe in its boundless wisdom and love provides us with an entire lifetime of avoiding to fall into the trap of acting out what we see as the weaknesses of others, whilst transforming them into strengths. The world around us acts like a mirror that reflects our inner being back to us and we can only recognise in others what we ourselves have within. Therefore, when someone’s behaviour draws our attention for good and bad alike, we can rest assured that the same is also in us. Otherwise there would be no need for that person having entered our orbit.

To assist us on our personal evolutionary journey of life, for as long as the residues of difficult behaviour patterns remain in our subconscious, they will continue to manifest themselves time and again in the conduct of those around us and keep on bothering us. The end of this tribulation is near when at last we realise that our world acts like a mirror the Universal Forces are constantly holding in front of everybody’s eyes. And even if we are unable to recognise the challenging aspects of someone else’s personality in our own behaviour, for as long it is troubling us we can rely on it that they are there. If they were not, they would not affect us the way they are doing.

Unless we bravely and honestly tackle this issue in our present lifetime, we shall continue to take the negative thinking patterns that are the root of our behaviour problems with us into all future lifetimes. Until they have been changed into positive ones, they are likely to continue to cause us a great deal of discomfort at the hands of those around us. These things cannot disappear on their own as if someone was waving a magical wand. To shed the unfavourable character traits we observe in others once and for all, we first have to accept that they are also part of us. This moves them into our conscious awareness from where they can be transformed into pleasant ones.

The holding of the mirror before us never was intended to be some kind of punishment. All along it has been the Universe’s way of trying to provide us with as many opportunities as possible for cleansing our consciousness of every trace of our lower earthly nature. When the characteristics that once used to disturb us deeply in others have been released from our consciousness, they no longer upset us unduly when we see them in the mannerisms of others. We can then shrug our shoulders and accept them as part of life’s rich pattern and someone else’s learning experience that fortunately no longer is ours. Smilingly, though not smugly I hope, we can watch them and say to ourselves: ‘Ah yes! Thanks be to God and the Angels that it’s their task now to work on this, their lesson and responsibility, not mine.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Gazing Into The Mirror Of The Self – Projection’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:29 pm

Our Afflictions Are Not Ancestral Curses - Part Three

Dissolving Our Karmic Ties

Among many other things, the Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship and group activities. But above all things it is the age of truth and the truth of the matter in hand here is that our earthly parents only play this part for the duration of one lifetime. The Divine Trinity of the Great Father/Mother of all life and their only born Son/Daughter, the Great Light of the Universal Christ, is/are our true parents. We come through our earthly parents but we are not of them and we most certainly don’t belong to them. Nobody and nothing in earthly life belongs to one of us earthlings, and each one of us belongs to God. In our present existence everything is borrowed and a loan on time that in due course has to be returned to Mother Earth in as good condition as possible, so it can be recycled when it has lost its usefulness for us.

In the whole of Creation nothing is ever wasted or just frittered away, the way it is frequently done in earthly life. The former applies to our physical bodies, every cell and atom is recycled in some way independent of which method of disposal we choose. Our physical bodies are created by God and the Angels to serve us as a vehicle for getting around on our planet and that for one lifetime only. Our earthly parents did not create us, they merely were the instruments through which God and the Angels brought us into being. Spiritually blood ties are of no great significance when compared with the karmic bonds that are created by us in the course of many lifetimes. They are indestructible. Love and forgiveness are the only force that can dissolve the negative ones. Positive ones of friendship and love are ours to keep in all Eternity. They will never leave us and nothing can destroy or take them from us.

Every member of our family is as much part of our Karma as we are of theirs and the problems we created for ourselves and each other in previous lifetimes are the lessons that have to be tackled in this one by them and us, individually and as a group. Karmic ties are of an emotional nature that draws human beings together like powerful magnets, time and again. There can be no parting of the ways until each has learnt their lesson and solutions have been found for the outstanding issues between two people that may have kept them welded together like cast-iron chains over many lifetimes. Love and thought being the most powerful forces in the whole of Creation, the energies of loving, kind and forgiving words possess a special power of their own. They can bring healing to those who are wounded and in particular to human souls, the most wounded part of every one of us. This power can dissolve even the most difficult karmic ties that ever were created between two human beings.

Kind and loving thoughts, words and deeds are an essential part of developing our Christ nature which provides us with the Divine qualities of compassion, love and forgiveness. First and foremost we have to find them for ourselves and the suffering we created with the help of the thought and behaviour patterns of the past. Then we need to reach out to anyone who trespassed against us, earlier in this lifetime and all previous ones. Kind and loving thoughts and words enter our earthly mind quite naturally after the truth about our true nature, the spiritual background of our existence and that the cause of everything that is presently troubling us was created by us has sunk into our consciousness. We then no longer have any difficulties understanding that it was for wise educational reasons that this kind of knowledge had to remain hidden from our earthly self for such a long time.

Until the final phase of our development has been reached, our Karmic debts are going to keep us firmly fastened to the wheel of our earthly existence. One lifetime after another we then find ourselves either at the giving or the receiving end of one of the many lessons that is compulsory for every human being in the school of earthly life. Our attitude towards our existence and with it our thinking and behaviour patterns need to change. This alone can finally bring the otherwise endless repetition of the Karmic cycles to its natural conclusion. And we are the only one who can change our character, no-one can do the work this requires for us, just the same as nobody can save and redeem us, except we ourselves.

Without being aware of it, we have always been in charge of building ourselves an earthly personality, and the direction in which our destiny flows at any given times lies in everybody’s own hands, but only partially. God and the Angels are in charge of us and they are the admiralty that steers the boat of our life through all its lessons, the highest and the lowest alike. The story that a saviour and redeemer will appear in our world and free us from our sins is only partly a myth and a legend. The God-man Jesus is a symbolism for the Divine spark of everybody’s own Christ nature who for a long time slumbers in every human heart, waiting to come alive and be born.

The tale of the saviour and redeemer was given to our world by God and the Angels, so that during the early stages of our earthly education, we would explore without inhibitions the lower and lowest drives and urges of our small self. That way, no matter now low we had to fall in the course of our lessons, we would feel safe because if we just said we believed in Jesus – whether we did or did not was irrelevant – the Master would take all our sins upon Him and wipe ours away. With a waving of his magic wand all our sins would disappear. He would save those who believed in him and take them to his heart in paradise, while those who refused to follow him had to fry in the fires of hell in all Eternity.

Oh yes, that too has been part of the boundless love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother and the Angels, who have always been providing for the true needs of every one of us. That’s how, each one of us through their own experiences, has always been offered sufficient opportunities for experiencing the whole gamut of human behaviour during our learning curve as physical beings. Starting at the lowest point each one of us, guided and protected by the wise ones in charge of us, slowly has to work their way up the evolutionary spiral of earthly life. When we have reached its highest point, Earth life can teach us no more and there will be no need for further lifetimes here. We are then allowed to continue our studies on the higher and eventually the highest levels of life. That’s how the wisdom of the Highest allows each one of us to learn from their own experiences what good and evil is and what’s right or wrong for us in any given moment. There is no substitute for direct knowledge, so we don’t have to take anyone’s word for these things.

And if, after having imbibed this part of my jottings, you are yearning to free yourself from your afflictions, ask God and the Angels to show you how to go about it. Then let’s keep on keeping on, because just when we think we can go no more, that could be the moment when our Karma allows the reward of a miracle to happen to us. And the learning we have gained from our healing journey is meant to be shared with as many as possible of anyone who is in need of it and spiritually enough awake to understand how in this way they too can work on bringing about a miracle.

Immer wenn du denkst es geht nicht mehr,
Kommt von irgendwo ein Lichtlein her.

Just when you think you’ve got no more fight,
Out of the darkness appears a light.

German Folk Wisdom
Translated by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Age Of Aquarius’
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘Healing Corner For Parents & Children’
• ‘The Buck Stops Here!’
• ‘The Impossible Dream’
• ‘Good Morning, Starshine
• ‘Human Behaviour Is Chosen’
• ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’
• ‘Ascending The Spiritual Mountain’
• ‘The Fall Of Humankind’
• ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:23 pm

Invictus

‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row.
We are steered by fate.’
Samuel Butler

‘We all have to row with the oars life has given us.’
English Folk Wisdom

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever Gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate
And the captain of my soul.

And yet, it’s good to know that:
The Highest forces of life are steering my boat
And all I have to do is row.
The Great Father/Mother is the Admiral of my destiny’s fleet,
And my spirit guides are piloting me safely through
The treacherous waters of earthly life.
At the end of each lifetime, they take me home
Into the world of spirit, my true home
Whose harbour lights shine warmer and more welcoming
Than any other place I have ever visited.
Each time I drop my anchor there,
The wise ones in charge of me reassure me
That all is well with me and my world,
And forever will be.

Having got as far as I presently am
On my evolutionary pathway through life,
I am glad to aware that:
I am much more than a mere physical being.
The essence of me is spirit, a Divine spark that is
Part of God, eternal and will never die.
Each time I pass from the earthly plane of life
I am not snuffed out like a candle,
I merely move into another dimension and
A different level of existence, that’s all.

My destiny is a high and holy one.
I shall always be safe and never lost,
Wherever the ocean of my life is taking me.
I am grateful for everything that has been
And sometime in the future will be.
Great Father/Mother of all life,
Forever I shall sing the praises
Of Thy wisdom and love.

William Ernest Henley
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Navigating The Ocean Of Life’
• ‘God’s Lament Of The Piscean Age’
• ‘Letting Go Of Fear And Pain’
• ‘The Fear Of Annihilation’
• ‘Waking Up From The Illusion Of Separateness’
• ‘Why Is Earth Life Necessary?’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:04 pm

White Eagle Christmas Message

Part One

Today I would like to share with you the Christmas message for the year 2016 of the White Eagle group of spirit guides. It was sparked off by the Lodge Mothers seasonal greetings. The essence of her words provided the starting point, but the wise ones soon took over and what follows is the result. ‘Our message at Christmastide every year is that all of Christianity’s festivals, including Christmas, are but one of the many ways the Angels around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, have been using throughout the ages to bring humankind closer to the events that are at the same time taking place in their realm.

‘The Angelic hierarchy is the executor of God’s Great Plan of life. It is in charge of humankind’s spiritual development and welfare on all levels of its existence. The Angels and Masters on the highest level of life are the authority that knows how much Divine wisdom and truth different parts of humankind is ready to grasp and take in at any given time. Whenever it has reached the point that another part of God’s sacred wisdom and truth can be revealed, they are the ones who decide in what form it should be presented and in which part of your world it should be released. It is up the Angels when one of the old religions should fade away and a new take its place that can take our race another stride forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘During the Christmas period there is a particularly powerful outpouring of the Christ spirit’s energies into each individual heart and that of the whole of humankind. This brings a strengthening of the Christ qualities of love and wisdom, kindness and truthfulness, as well as spiritual strength to your world. And when the Christ light flows into human hearts, they increasingly feel the need to bring comfort and joy to those around them, in some form or another. The flow of Christ light is a visitation and a spiritual baptism for the whole of humankind and that is the motivation for all Christmas gifts, greetings and feelings of gratitude.

‘Being aware of these things enables you to make an extra special effort to tune into the Christ energies’ hush and holiness. Refuse to dwell on the dark side of anything and do not look at tragedies like wars and other human-made disasters as well as natural ones, by what they appear to be on the surface of earthly life. Everything that has ever happened in your world unfailingly serves the wise higher purpose of teaching you something on an individual and collective level. Although every war is a crime against humankind and all suffering it brings about has to be redeemed at some stage, never forget that in their present existence all human beings can only ever see one side of the picture of the whole of life.

‘This changes as soon as you become aware that the background of your earthly existence the wise and loving power of the Great Father/Mother is constantly working exceedingly hard to bring nothing but good into your world and all others. The Angels and Masters on the highest level of life and we, your spirit friends and helpers, are doing our best to encourage each one of you to endeavour to do likewise, at all times. The more the forces of your love and ours mingle, the more rapidly the power grows to change the remaining darkness of your world into light, until every last shred of ignorance has been transformed into wisdom and understanding.

‘Knowing these things, do not allow yourself to be dragged down by the darkness and ignorance you are witnessing all around you. Each time you see evidence of it, remind yourself that this too is but a passing phase in your race’s development that will disappear in the fullness of time. We hope that the knowledge we are bringing fills the hearts of our readers with renewed hope and faith, as well as tolerance and love for every aspect of your world. This will not be too difficult for anyone because these qualities are part of your own higher Christ nature, which is now stirring in ever more human hearts.

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Spiritually, knowledge is light and ignorance is darkness. And the wisdom you are gaining through all your experiences is constantly adding to My light as well as yours. That is why I say to each one of you: do not begrudge whatever comes your way. I am your inner teacher who, from deep within your own being, is constantly giving you feedback and granting you insights into your life situations. Any understanding you are finding this way is meant to help you cope better, not only during this lifetime but also all coming ones. The more light you acquire, the more your inner strength increases and a deep inner awareness grows in you that there really is such a thing as Divine love that guides and protects you.

As time goes by, you will all know intuitively that whenever you reach out for Me, I will come to your help and show you how to go forward, without fear and with love in your heart for the life that has been given to you and for Me, the One who created it. This is the only way any human soul can learn to feel safe and to trust that the goodness of the life is constantly attending to every one of your true needs. Each has to find out for themselves that no matter what happens, I will never leave or forsake any one of you. My dear children of the Earth, this kind of trust is hard to come by, but it is worth struggling for because it is the single most precious gift I can bestow upon anyone.

Light is the giver of life, without it there is no life. Light also means truth, My life and My truth, which in the fullness of time needs to become yours. I have created you in My image and I have given you life. My light is with you at all times. It brought you into this lifetime and for as long as you are true to your real higher nature and trust Me and My guidance from within, I will take you ever onwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Through the legend of the Master Jesus I told you: ‘I am the light of the world.’ I am the light that shows every soul its own way back home into My kingdom.

My everlasting arms are constantly around all life on every one of its levels to guide, support and protect it. My infinite love enfolds everything that is in all worlds. I am omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent. As there is no place where I am not, no human heart and soul ever needs to be without Me. And because I am part of you and with you always, I suffer with you in the depths of depravity and the deprivations of Hell on the Earth plane, and I rejoice with you when you are reaching for the highest heights. To paraphrase one of the poets of your world: ‘Every hair is numbered and every grain of sand. Not a sparrow falls from the sky without My grief and mercy.’

Extract from ‘Of Good And Evil’

‘The Universal Christ Speaks To Us And Our World’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:10 pm

White Eagle Christmas Message – Part Three

You And Your Loved At Christmas

‘When you entered earthly life you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Your turn for smiling comes when you depart from your present existence and the ones around you, who do not appreciate what is really happening to you, are crying and have to wait until their time for a better understanding of the processes of life has come. May your spiritual awareness help you to live your life to the fullest. Isn’t it sad that to this day so many think that life finishes with the death of their physical body, when in truth there is no death and life is eternal and constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral?

‘Your loved ones are not dead and they have not gone from you. They are now enjoying the greater freedom of our realm, the world of spirit or light where all life is one and there is no separation between anything. At any time you can contact your loved ones through the power of your thoughts during times of quiet reflections and meditations. This also helps to develop your inner consciousness of the eternity of life. God is love and has nothing but love for you, so love the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit of the Universal Christ, the Sun of all suns and Light of all lights, not just with your heart but with your whole being. Know that in the Divine consciousness there is no death and that your loved ones are living in that love and are part of your spirit. On the higher dimensions of life you and your loved ones will forever be one.

‘During the Christmas period human hearts tend to yearn and ache even more than at other times for some kind of contact with their loved ones in the world of light. Whenever such feelings threaten to overwhelm you, take comfort from knowing that all they have done is leave the darkness of earthly life behind. They are not dead but alive and well in the world of light where death does not exist. Take advantage of the energies that are available to humankind during the Christmas period, when the power of the Christ love is felt much more strongly than at any other time. This brings your loved ones closer to you and the Christ energies enable them to pour the gift of their love into your heart.

‘And now, in your imagination picture a temple that has been constructed of the healing rays of the Universal Christ. In its centre stands a huge Christmas tree that is aglow with millions of lights. It is an evergreen tree that is a symbol of God’s unshakeable and eternal love. Not merely at Christmas but always you can seek the shelter of this love to meet with your loved ones and friends who have passed into the spirit world before you.

‘In your prayers and meditations during the Christmas period, when you focus your thoughts and the feelings of your innermost heart upon the beauty and power of the Christ Star on the Highest levels of life, you may sense the presence of the Angels around the throne of God. Listen to their message the way the shepherds of the Jesus legend did on the hills of Bethlehem, a long time ago. Imagine you can hear the Angels singing: ‘Love is born and comes to the Earth at Christmas.

‘Our loving thoughts, blessings and best wishes are constantly with each one of you and your loved ones, especially every year at Christmas and the New Year.’

Recommended Viewing:
‘Christmas Blessings’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCLdFX7y7_Q

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com