Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:33 pm

The Blessing And Healing Power Of The Christ Star

During the Christmas period the healing magic of the Christ Star, the Sun beyond and behind the Sun in the sky above us, flows with particular strength into everything that exists in our world, including you and me. Each one of the stars on our Christmas trees is a symbol of this light, which unfailingly returns to those in the Northern and Southern hemispheres of our globe every year at the time of their respective winter solstices. The Sun of our solar system is one of the Christ Star’s many manifestations whose blessing and healing energies are constantly flowing into everything they touch.

The stars on our Christmas trees represent the power, wisdom and love of the Great Star. A tiny spark of its light and the Universal Christ’s qualities dwell in every human heart. For many years it has been stirring from its slumbering state in ever more of us. We are helping this process along each time we send the Christ Star’s light as love that flows from our heart. The Universal Christ’s energies act like a giant six-pointed Star that is constantly pouring its light into our world. From the downwards pointing triangle it flows into everything that exists on every level of our world. Our task as aspiring healers and lightbringers is to respond on behalf of the whole of the upwards pointing triangle. So let’s open our hearts and souls widely and receive the Christ blessings with gratitude and quietly say to ourselves:

Hand in hand with God and the Angels the Christ Star’s light flows through my loving heart and from there into the victims of natural and human-made disasters, acts of terrorism and war. May its blessing and healing power radiate into everything that is in need of it in our world and all others.

I send the Christ Star’s light to heal our beloved home planet, Mother Earth and all her kingdoms, human and animal, vegetable and mineral and everything that exists within them.

I send the Christ Star’s light to anyone who is weeping and mourning over the loss of loved ones, not only during the Christmas and New Year period but throughout the whole year.

I send the Christ Star’s light to those who are suffering in mind and body, spirit and soul. With the help of this light may the Great Mother’s love and wisdom fill their hearts and souls and bring them a better understanding of the purpose and meaning of their earthly existence, so that healing and peace can come to them.

Now think of anyone who is personally known to you and in need of help. In your imagination lift them into the radiance of the Christ Star.

May the darkness of false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions, fears and anxieties that to this day abound in our world be absorbed into the radiance of the Christ Star’s light, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing, healing and harmonising energies for all life.

And may the true spirit of Christmas come alive in every human heart and soul, so that rest, peace and healing can find their way to our world. O Great Father/Mother of all life and Your only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, as well as the Angels around your throne, who are in charge of the evolutionary plan for our world, I ask these things in the name of love, Your name and ours. Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Disasters’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:29 pm

Christmas Prayer 2018

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
Please give us eyes this Christmas
To see the Christmas Star.
And give us ears to hear the song
Of the Angels from afar.

With eyes and ears attuned
To Your wisdom and truth from above,
May the Christmas Angels’ message speak to us
Of the renewal of hope, faith and love.

With the gift of these things light our world,
When our way seems too frightening and dark,
So that even in stormy times our hearts and souls
Know how to sing with the sweetness of a lark.

Help us to trust in Your presence unseen,
So that we know beyond all seeing
That in your infinite Your Father/Motherly love
We shall eternally be safe and have our being.

May Your love fill our hearts to overflowing
To help us remove the barriers
Of colour, race and creed,
And reach out to anyone in need.

Amen

Jelise
Edited by Aquarius

Happy Christmas and a prosperous and above all healthy New Year 2019 to each one of you, dear Friends, my worldwide spiritual family.

And here is what I have prepared for you:
‘My Christmas Card’

https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pic ... vercontent

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:13 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that the old religions were inspired by God and the Angels, as nothing happens anywhere in the whole of Creation that is beyond their reach or outside their will and wishes. The outgoing belief systems were designed to keep us away from knowing God’s true nature and our own, but only until the time would be right for disclosing them. The way they separated and kept human beings apart from each other provided our religions quite literally with Heaven-sent excuses for setting us against each other. That is how, with the help of almost constant warmongering for around six thousand years of patriarchy and dominance of the masculine, the Highest Forces of life have been teaching us and our world the value of peace.

The religion of the Aquarian Age is of one of peace and the heart, the dwelling place of the living God within, our inner teacher and guide. That’s why our hearts intuitively know the truth and have no difficulties telling right from wrong. And my heart tells me that for a long time to come the figure of Jesus will be with us as a symbol of Universal love and compassion, kindness and goodness, tolerance and patience for every form of life. The tale of his life is a rose that will continue to flower on the cross of earthly life for as long as it is needed, then it too will be removed by the wise ones in charge of us and our world.

In contrast to the religions that used to separate us from each other, the grasp of the Jesus tale’s symbolisms opens our spiritual horizons wide to the fact that all human beings, without exception, are sparks of the Divine, children of the one God and that every one of us is on the same evolutionary pathway as everybody else. In due course all of us have to work our own way through the initiations that depicts Jesus as the spiritual Master, half human and half God, the same as you and I, each on their own evolutionary road to self-mastery.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Christmas Message 2018

The Birth Of The True Christ Child

The following is the essence of several teachings of the White Eagle group of spirit guides I found in the Lodge’s calendar November/December 2018: ‘If you find yourself quietly working in the background of earthly life, even the smallest effort any one of you makes to transform your world into a more peaceful place is greatly appreciated by the Highest Forces of life. You are much needed for the vital work of projecting the blessing and healing power of the Christ Star’s light into the darkest spiritual corners of your world.

‘Each one of you is like a small lamp, which God and the Angels for some time have been lighting in increasing numbers of human hearts. They are very much in need of your help because the flame of your loving service is a particularly clear and steady one. This is of immense value for the Angel’s mission of healing you, individually and collectively, and helping your race to become aware of the special place it occupies in the great family and siblinghood of all life.

‘To this day the Jesus legend tells you: ‘Blessed are the peacemakers. Their work shows that they are worthy of being called God’s children of the Earth.’ Those who have become aware of their true nature and whose inner eyes are open, have no difficulties grasping why the higher esoteric meaning of the Jesus tale had to remain hidden behind its surface words for such a long time. They appreciate that the story was specifically designed in this manner by God and the Angels because its wealth of symbolisms should not be revealed too early.

‘From the beginning of humankind’s existence in earthly life, God’s great plan of life decreed that the truth about this legend should gradually be disclosed when the time and energies are right. This is what they are now and that’s why ever more of you understand that the ultimate aim of every human being in earthly life is an exceedingly high and holy one. By the end of their earthly education each one of them will have evolved into a Christed one, a healer and peacemaker of your world, and a young God in the making. Being aware of it, do whatever you can to create as peaceful conditions as possible in your heart and around you, wherever you may find yourself placed by the lessons of your life. And do not overlook that, no matter how simple your daily work may appear to you, that you are still providing loving service to the One.

‘The message of the Angels is one of wisdom and love; it is the same today as it always has been. From the beginning of humankind’s earthly existence, God and the Angels inspired the writing of tales and legends that slowly but surely took humankind closer to the glad tidings of the greatest joy of all: its spiritual rebirth and that of your whole world. The great plan provides that this should happen in the fullness of time, but that until the time and energies would be right, the knowledge that symbolisms and metaphors for the spiritual guidance of humankind are hidden behind the surface words of the stories should remain undisclosed.

‘Now that the Age of Aquarius has been with you for some time, the esoteric higher meaning of the birth of the Christ child in a manger in Bethlehem can be told. The child is a symbolism for the Divine spark that eventually begins to stir in every human heart and the Christ spirit is born into earthly life. The manger represents the human heart, the most humble place on Earth. Bethlehem and God’s chosen people stands for the whole of humankind. You can observe all around you how in ever more human hearts the spark is waking up and Christ children are being born.

‘Whenever one of you during your meditations, prayers and quiet reflections turns to God and the Angels and us, your spirit guides and helpers, to ask for our assistance, your earthly mind tunes itself into the frequencies of our levels of life. And that makes it possible for our blessing and healing energies to flow through you into everything that shares the Earth with you. Each time this happens, the Heavens rejoice and sing: ‘Hallelujah.’ Your whole world’s inner spiritual level responds with: ‘Praise be to God in the Highest and peace and goodwill to Mother Earth and all her kingdoms.’

‘Extra special greetings and blessings from God and the Angels are going to those who are working hard on overcoming their addictive behaviour patterns of any kind. Their message for you is: ‘Never give up. Keep on keeping on. We are with you and around you at all times. More than that: we are part of you. Yet, unless you ask for our help we cannot give it to you. Such is the law of the Universe, God’s law. But as soon as you reach out for us, we gladly provide you with the courage and strength you need for conquering and rising above the drives and urges of your lower earthly nature.’

Recommended Reading:

From ‘Leaving Addictions Behind’

https://www.booksie.com/575661-leaving- ... ons-behind

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:00 pm

From A Distance

From a distance
The world looks blue and green
And the snow capped mountains white,
From a distance.
The ocean meets the stream
And the eagle takes to flight.

From a distance,
There is harmony
And it echoes through the land.
It’s the voice of hope,
It’s the voice of peace,
It’s the voice of every soul.

From a distance,
We all have enough
And no one is in need.
And there are no guns,
No bombs and no disease,
No hungry mouths to feed.

From a Distance,
We are instruments
Marching in a common band,
Playing songs of hope,
Playing songs of peace
That are the songs of every soul.

God is watching us,
God is guiding us
And showing the way.
Not from a distance
But from within.

From a distance,
You look like my friend,
Even though we are at war.
From a distance,
I just cannot comprehend
What all this fighting’s for.

From a distance,
There is harmony
And it echoes through the land.
It’s the hope of hopes
And the love of loves
That’s in the heart of every soul.

God is watching us,
God is guiding us
And showing the way.
Not from a distance
But in our own hearts.

Juli Gold
Adapted for Bette Midler
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
‘From A Distance’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUbToxpDykE

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:46 pm

Imagine

Imagine there’s no Heaven.
It’s easy if you try.
No Hell below us,
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people
Living for today.

Imagine there’s no countries.
It isn’t hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for.
And no religion too.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.

Imagine no possessions.
I wonder if you can.
No need for greed or hunger.
A brotherhood of man.
Imagine all the people,
Sharing all the world.

You may say that I’m a dreamer,
But I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon & Yoko Ono

The way I understand this life is that every human soul is a receiver/transmitter station designed to bring the illumination and inspiration from the Highest levels of life into the Earth’s environment. Everybody is a conduit of communication through which the ideas of the Universal Life Force, also known as God, are constantly flowing into us and our world. Potentially, we are all its channels. Through John Lennon and his song ‘Imagine’ it provided our world with a truly inspired vision of the new Heaven and Earth in the Aquarian Age.

Born on the 9th October 1940, John Lennon was a Sun Libra, the peacemaking sign of the zodiac. I share John’s vision that in the New Age all religions will go from our world because there no longer will be any need for them. Considering how much misery and suffering they have brought into our world and still are doing to this day, there is every reason to rejoice.

So, here we are at the beginning of this age and already we are finding a new perception of the spiritual concepts of Heaven and Hell as states of consciousness. Isn’t it good to know that in truth they never were places anyone actually goes to, and that they are states of consciousness which the human soul creates for itself and those around it? The higher and highest levels of life are what used to be known as Heaven. These echelons belong to beings of light – called Angels by some, including myself. Life on the Earth plane all too frequently and easily can be turned into a living hell by anyone.

The hierarchy of the Angels is above everything that dwells on our present level of life. They are responsible for it and bring it into manifestation, without them there would be no life on the Earth plane or anywhere else in the whole of Creation. The sky above us belongs to our world and its perceptions. Complete with the planets moving in their orbits and distant stars twinkling down to our plane, the Earth is an outer manifestation of the higher and highest realities with their much finer vibrations than those of our present level of existence. When our earthly self’s inner eyes eventually open to the awareness of the presence of the Angels, through our contacts with them our own vibrations gradually adjust themselves to the higher ones, until they eventually become one with them.

When each one of us understands the true nature of God and their own, we shall all know that we are responsible for every thought, word and action. No-one will then want to make war any more and peace will reign on the Earth. Aware that we are siblings in the great family of humankind and also of all life, we shall live harmoniously together and each make their contribution towards serving the highest good of the whole race and our world. That indeed is the vision of the Aquarian Age. It is no longer some airy-fairy castle in the air, but slowly becoming a reality, in which each soul must play its part.

The more my writings are progressing, the clearer I can see how, with the help of astrology, it is possible to gain fresh insights into the spiritual concepts that are constantly entering the field of my vision. Many of them have been covered in my writings by now, but if I am allowed to stay around for a while, more is sure to follow. My life’s work is living proof that the answers to all our questions can really be found within. For me the Divine science certainly plays a major part in the process of ushering in the New Age and any new understanding that comes my way I have always been happy to share with you.

To my mind, there is no better instrument than astrology for getting to know our true self and loving it, as well as that of our companions each on their own predestined pathway through life. However, for my taste too much gobble-de-gook surrounds this subject and from the beginning of my writings I have aimed to demystify it. Besides, rather than feeding people by catching one fish for them, I prefer to show them where they can find and catch the tastiest morsels for themselves.

I believe that astrology’s beauty can only reveal itself when one strips it of all confusing non-essentials elements. By simplifying it in this way it does not take long until it reveals its extraordinary beauty and usefulness to the layperson. Instead of being a subject that is best avoided, because for ordinary mortals without specialist knowledge it is far too complicated, mysterious and – to some – downright scary, with the right kind of help it soon turns into something to be relished as the precious gift from the Highest, which it truly is, to humankind. It’s for this reason that my instructions for being your own astrologer came into being. If that sounds interesting to you, please follow the link below.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Be your own Astrologer’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Imagine’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:49 pm

On Religion

An old priest said: ‘Speak to us of Religion.
And the Prophet replied:
Have I ever spoken to you of anything else?
Is not religion all deeds and all reflections,
And that which is neither one nor the other?
Isn’t it the wonder and surprise that ever springs in your soul,
Even while your hands are hewing a stone or attending to a loom?
Who can separate their faith from their actions,
Or their beliefs from their occupations?
Who can spread their hours before them and say:
‘This is for God and that for myself.
This is for my soul and that for my body?’

All your hours are wings that beat through space
From one part of yourself to the other,
From the Higher or God Self to your lower earthly self,
Its counterpart.
Those who wear their morality only as their best garment
When they go to church on Sunday,
Would be better off naked, so the Sun and the wind
Can tear and burn no holes into their skins.
And those who define their conduct purely by
The ethics of dogma and creed of one religion or another,
Imprison the songbird of their souls in a cage,
Unaware that the finest songs do not come from behind bars and wires.
If your worshipping is but a window
That one opens and shuts at will,
You will never get to know the house of the soul,
Whose windows are forever open.

Your daily life needs to become your temple and your religion.
Upon entering it each day take everything you are with you,
Be it a plough or a forge, a mallet or a lute.
Take all the things you have fashioned,
Either of necessity or for your delight.
In your dreams rise above yourself and your achievements,
And put your failures behind you as the lessons of the past.
Fly on the wings of the knowledge you now receive
Directly from the Great White Spirit and take everybody with you,
So that in adoration you fly higher than their hopes
And humbly join and comfort them in their moments of despair.

If you want to know your Creator, refuse to follow like a sheep
The things that were written a long time ago.
Most of it is likely to be outdated and in need of review.
The religion of the new age is one of the heart
That aims to help all souls, independent of colour or race,
To grow in wisdom and understanding
Of the true purpose and meaning of humankind’s earthly existence.
This religion is a faith that invites all of you
To experience life’s processes ever more deeply.
Through consciously participating in them,
You become ever more aware of the living God and Goddess
Within you and everything that shares your present existence.

Now you can observe for yourself God/Goddess being as much
Alive in you as in your children and everybody else.
When you gaze into space, especially at night,
Discover how even in the stars and the clouds,
The Great Father/Mother of all life embraces all its Creations
With the same loving care.
With every ray of sunshine and drop of rain
That touches the Earth, they seek to comfort,
Bless and heal each one of you and your whole world.
In every flower, leave and blade of grass they are smiling,
In the trees their arms and hands are waving to you,
While the wind whispers words of healing and peace
To those whose inner eyes and ears have opened
To the new religion of love.

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Reinterpreted by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:07 pm

2019 – A Very Special Year

Part One

Once again, dear Friends, we are standing at the threshold of a New Year, this time the year 2019. Numerology reveals that it promises to be an extra special and promising one, so let’s take a closer look at it. As you may be aware, I am no friend of fortunetelling and casting horoscopes. What interests me is the flow of energies the Universe makes available to us at any given time. Knowing what they are enables us to get into the flow of life throughout the whole of Creation. Tuning into them makes it possible to make good use of what’s on offer to us by the Universe. This is badly needed in our world because its balance has been severely disturbed by the approx. six thousand years of patriarchy. Fortunately, they are now behind us and the task of every aspiring healer and lightbringer is doing whatever we can to restore the equilibrium between Heaven and Earth. This is of the greatest importance for our own healing process and that of our world, as well as for its progress on the evolutionary spiral of life.

What a long way we have already come and no doubt there’s a great deal more in store for us. And because every birthday is in truth the end of a year and not its beginning, this also applies when another year of our calendar has come to its end. This means that the New Year 2019 is really the beginning of the year 2020. Let’s take a look at what numerology can reveal to us about what is ahead of us. The 2 is ruled by the Moon, the sign of Cancer and the Great Mother, the mothering, caring and nurturing aspect of the Divine Trinity. And for the whole of the coming year the Mother will be providing us with the double strength of the civilising, balancing and harmonising influence of Her energies of wisdom and love.

2019 is also going to be a period and that not only for one year but for the whole of the coming decade, in which our world will be ruled by the master vibration 22. And because 2 + 2 = 4 and the 4 is under the rulership of Aquarius, the coming ten years will also be much more strongly under the influence of the energies of the Divine Waterbearer, the astrological symbol of Aquarius. Anyone who tunes into them and wishes to work with them for the highest good and the greatest joy of our whole world, will be empowered to bring all of us that bit closer to the promised new golden age of peace, harmony and happiness. To support our efforts, the civilising and peace-loving influence of the feminine’s wisdom and love energies will become more prominent in both genders in the course of the coming decade. The strong presence of the caring and nurturing energies of the Great Mother can be tapped into for improving and healing our personal relationships with those around us. From there they need to be extended to the welfare of our planet and every lifeform that shares it with us.

But that is by no means all! Twice over the feminine energies will be aligned to those of the circle of Eternity, the zero. This will enable ever more of us to peer beyond the ends of our noses into the higher realities of the spiritual background of our earthly existence with its eternal values of Divine wisdom and truth, love and integrity, peace and harmony. This is likely to be accompanied by a great yearning to make some kind of contribution towards establishing these qualities in earthly life and through this establish our own small corner of God’s kingdom on the Earth. However insignificant our efforts may seem to us, every one of them counts and furthers the healing process of our world.

This is the kind of awakening through which the birth of the Christ spirit takes place on the Earth and that is the only way true and lasting peace can come to our world. It begins and ends with each and every one of us conducting their lives in more peaceful ways. And the wider we open our hearts to the inflow of the blessing and healing power of the Christ Star’s light, especially during the Christmas period, the more successfully it can absorb the clouds of darkness that still exist in the consciousness of our world, so they can be transmuted into blessing and healing energies for the whole of Creation, not merely our world.

Peace is sure to come to us and our world, but in God’s time and not ours. With every passing day it is drawing closer and knowing this, may peace be with us and fill our hearts and souls to overflowing. For us earthlings it is difficult to grasp the spiritual meaning of time and that God’s time and ours are quite literally worlds apart. Whenever a touch of impatience threatens to overwhelm you, remind yourself that with every hour and day that passes peace is becoming more of a reality in our world. And I am not saying this in foolish optimism that blinds itself to the realities of earthly life, but because I know that the powerful transmuting energies of Uranus, the planetary ruler of Aquarius, are influencing your world with constantly increasing strength. Furthermore I am familiar with God’s great plan of life and trust it implicitly. God does not make empty promises and neither do we when we realise the creative power that every one of our thoughts and words has.

An instinct for returning to home and mother and a strong need to belong somewhere are programmed into every Divine spark at the moment of its conception in the heartmind of the Great Father/Mother. In earthly life this expresses itself initially as loyalty to the family we were born into and other kinds of groups, nations and religions. The more we progress on the spiral of our personal evolutionary journey, in old and experienced spirit/souls during their lifetimes in Aquarius or the eleventh house this manifests itself in becoming interested in groups that work for the benefit of humankind. The need for belonging and being together in groups of like-minded people is already visible, for example in Facebook groups. In the course of the coming ten years this will grow stronger still. In many more than at present the homing instinct will be turning towards the higher and highest levels of life. And the return into humankind’s conscious awareness of its oneness with our Creator will increase dramatically.

Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. Lifetimes spent in them and their houses, the third, seventh and eleventh respectively, are dedicated to the development of the human intellectual faculties. When we eventually reach Aquarius or the eleventh house, after having travelled many times through every sign and house of the zodiac and thus matured into spiritual adulthood, for the whole of that particular lifetime our earthly mind will be focussed on learning how to tune into the frequencies of the Highest mind of the Universal intelligence.

Our earthly minds are an integral part of it. Each one of them is a receiver/transmitter station for the ideas of the Highest mind with its manifold expressions. In earthly life they start with the lowest and meanest experiences and gradually lead us to the highest and most beautiful ones. The inhabitants of both these world are constantly feeding into the two streams of consciousness that exist throughout the whole of Creation. Becoming aware of this duality empowers us to make a conscious choice into which stream we wish our thinking and behaviour patterns to feed and belong to. You can find out more about this theme by following the relevant links at the end of chapter two.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:11 pm

2019 – A Very Special Year – Part Two

There Is Only One God

The Uranian energies are extremely powerful and can bring about sudden happenings and disruptions in our lives. Should anything of this nature take place, stay calm and rest safely in the knowledge that the Universal Forces are trying to move you – and maybe our whole world – forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. When the dust has settled, you will be able to see for yourself that things happened for the wise higher reason of lifting you – and our world – into better and more agreeable conditions. And that could be something you and all of us have been dreaming of for a long time. It is not for nothing that is Aquarius known as the sign in which many long cherished dreams and aspirations are finding fulfilment.

The Aquarian energies also provide the gift of illumination as soon as one of us is ready to receive it. Under the steadily increasing strength of these energies during the coming decade, more and more people in their quiet times of reflection will realise that the story of the Master Jesus’ life, which they thought was literally true, does not make any sense. In flashes of inspiration it will come to them intuitively that the most important part of this tale are the higher esoteric meanings of the symbolisms and metaphors that have always been hiding behind its surface words. The realisation of this is how the religion Christianity will eventually go completely from our world, the same as all other religions. The Jesus legend is the only remnant of that is likely to remain with us for as long as it is needed.

The moment may come when in a sudden flash of inspiration you understand that the birth of the Christ is a symbolism for the Divine spark that eventually begins to stir in every human heart when the Christ spirit is about to be born into earthly life. The manger represents human hearts, the most humble places on Earth that are always longing for giving and receiving love and finding peace. Bethlehem and God’s chosen people stand for the whole of humankind. You will then look at the Jesus story and with a smile of wonderment ask yourself: ‘It doesn’t make any sense. How could I ever think that every world of it was literally true?’

Ever more of us are coming to this conclusion that’s how every one of our world’s belief system is going to die a natural death. None of them will leave a vacuum behind, because the space they once took up will by then have been filled with the religion of the Aquarian Age:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

There is no doubt in my mind that the old religions were inspired by God and the Angels, as nothing happens anywhere in the whole of Creation that is beyond their reach or outside their will and wishes. The outgoing belief systems were designed to keep us away from knowing God’s true nature and our own, but only until the time would be right for disclosing them. The way they separated and kept human beings apart from each other provided our religions quite literally with Heaven-sent excuses for setting us against each other. That is how, with the help of almost constant warmongering for around six thousand years of patriarchy and dominance of the masculine, the Highest Forces of life have been teaching us and our world the value of peace.

The religion of the Aquarian Age is of one of peace and the heart, the dwelling place of the living God within, our inner teacher and guide. That’s why our hearts intuitively know the truth and have no difficulties telling right from wrong. This is how God and the Angels have always tried to communicate with us. The more we practise following the advice of the wise one or living God within, the better we know what is right or wrong for us in any given moment. And my inner guidance tells me that for a long time to come the figure of Jesus will be with us as a symbol of Universal love and compassion, kindness and goodness, tolerance and patience for every form of life. The tale of his life is a rose that will continue to flower on the cross of earthly life for as long as it is required, then it too will be removed by the wise ones in charge of us and our world.

Grasping that the important part of the Jesus story are the symbolisms that have always been hiding behind its surface words, opens our spiritual horizons wide to the fact that all human beings, without exception, are sparks of the Divine, children of the one God and that every one of us is on the same evolutionary pathway as everybody else. The knowledge of this connects us with each other, unlike the religions of the past that used to separate us. In due course all of us have to work our own way through the initiations depicted in the tale about Jesus as the spiritual Master, half human and half God, the same as you and I and everybody else. And each one is on their own evolutionary road to self-mastery.

In readiness for the great transformation of our world many have been waiting in the world of spirit or light for the energies to be right for this evolutionary quantum leap, which for quite some time has been taking place. Because of this ever more old and experienced souls have been allowed to reincarnate into earthly life and that’s why our planet gradually has become increasingly overpopulated. Alas, as often as not the old spirit/souls in our midst have no idea why they are here and that they are meant to take an active part in the evolutionary progress of our race and world.

These feelings of purposelessness and being lost in the harsh over-materialistic and money-grabbing societies into which they were born in many cases this leads them to look for some kind of a way out of their misery, to make life more bearable. And that, in my view, is why so many are choosing to travel – without realising what they are doing to themselves – down the slippery slope of addictions of one kind or another. Many are so desperate that they don’t really care that their behaviour damages every part of their being, mind and body, spirit and soul. In any case, how can someone take good care of their body and soul for as long as they are unaware that they have something like that and that this aspect of their nature is the most important one?

It is for these unhappy and unfortunate ones that this new part of my jottings has come into being. Hand in hand with God and the Angels it is being created in the hope of helping as many of them as possible to become aware of the preciousness of the gift of their present lifetime and their own being; that in truth they are a spirit and soul who, like God, is eternal and immortal; that there is a safe and harmless way of leaving their addictions behind; that what they have slipped into does not have to be the end of this lifetime; that when handled right, i.e. approached from the spiritual perspective of life, healing and a new beginning are possible.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Return Of The Great Mother And The Feminine To Our World’
• ‘The Power Of Thoughts And Words’
• ‘Guarding Our Tongues’
• ‘The Power Of Words’
• ‘Two Studies In Mastership’
• ‘Master Number Eleven’
• ‘Master Number Twenty-Two’
• ‘How To Become A Master Builder’
• ‘The New Golden Age’
• ‘About Time’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’
• ‘The Two Streams Of Consciousness’
• ‘White Magic And Black Magic’
• ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:00 pm

The Universal Christ, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life, with the help of the Angels and Masters of the spirit realm once brought us the Jesus legend and the message: ‘I am the way, the truth and the life.’ Even though it was misunderstood for a long time, the meaning of this message for us and our world always has been: ‘I am the I am. I am as much part of you as you are part of Me. I am the living God within you, who knows the way of all things and the answers to all your questions. I am the truth, the love and the life within you.’ The same voice is now telling us: ‘Rejoice, beloved children of the Earth, for at present ever more of you are waking up into the awareness of their true nature and Mine. This helps them to realise that in truth they are a spark of Me and that the essence of their being is spirit and soul and therefore eternal and immortal like Me.’

From ‘Santa’s Retirement’

‘Words of Wisdom For The Seasons Of The Year’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:28 pm

2019 – A Very Special Year – Part Three

Christmas And Easter On The Earth

Life on Earth is a school, a place of learning. Ecclesiastes is one of the oldest books of the sacred texts of the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. To paraphrase one of its teachings: to everything there is a season. A time for the darkness of ignorance of our true nature and a time for finding it out. A time for being wounded and a time for being healed. A time for evolving into a healer in our own right. God’s great plan of life decrees that everything should be healed and made beautiful when the time for it is right.

Each newly created spirit enters earthly life as an infant and through its own experiences has to build itself an earthly personality and a soul. In the course of many lifetimes, thousands maybe more, every one of us eventually matures into spiritual adulthood. Through finding healing for our wounds, mind and body, spirit and soul, we develop into a healer and lightbringer, a Christed one, each in their own right, so that at the end of our earthly education we can show those who are walking behind how to deal with this phase of their development.

And each time another one of us decides to nail the thinking and behaviour patterns of their lower self onto the cross of their earthly existence and begins to look with compassion and love at their own suffering and later also of others, another Christ child is being born. It’s Christmas on Mother Earth and she breathes a sigh of relief. When the only thing we want to do with what is left of our present lifetime is reaching out to those who are struggling the way we once did and share our learning with them, so they too can save and redeem themselves, it is Christmas and Easter on the Earth at the same time. The Christ spirit has risen from the dead, i.e. from the tomb of the lower self’s ignorance of its true nature where for many earthly lifetimes it has been dwelling and suffering because of its own darkness.

All Of Life Is Flowingness

All of life is flowingness
And in this flowing
There is meaning and law.
I trust God’s great plan of life
And my own within it.
Therefore:
I cannot lose what is my own and
I need not seek what is my own,
For what belongs to me will come and
Whatever goes does not belong to me.

Only what I am has power
And everything that’s rightfully mine
Is constantly drawn to me and
Will appear at the right moment.
Knowing this, I give up
All personal struggle and ambition.
I let go and trust the inner guidance
Of my Highest Self and the Universal Forces
To show me the way and
Run my life for me.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:54 pm

To paraphrase the American journalist Charles Bishop Kuralt, 1934-1997: ‘It’s beneficial for our individual and collective mental and spiritual wellbeing to remind ourselves frequently that our whole world is not in flames and that there are people in our world besides politicians, entertainers and criminals, who are doing good things.’ And that’s how many small people in many small places doing small things can and indeed do change our world. I am convinced that there is much more goodness than evil in our world. It’s just that most of us prefer to do good things quietly in the background and therefore draw little attention. But even if not many in our world can see it, God and the Angels most certainly do.

From ‘Santa’s Retirement’

‘Words of Wisdom For The Seasons Of The Year’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:18 pm

2019 – A Very Special Year – Part Four

A Personal Invitation

The Christ aspect of our nature is both King and Queen of our inner world. Each one of us through bringing this part of their being forth from within the depths of their own being, is allowed the honour and privilege of playing an active part in the healing, saving and redeeming of our world and everything that shares it with us. And what is before you now, dear Reader, is your personal invitation from God and the Angels to commence your personal healing journey of leaving behind the addictive thinking and behaviour patterns you developed in the course of many lifetimes. Make the conscious decision that you want to change them into positive and constructive ones and ask God and the Angels to grant you the gift of their courage and strength and show you intuitively how you can join the ranks of the healers and peacemakers of our world.

God and the Angels would like you to start nailing your addictions onto the cross of earthly life, because the Christ spark in your heart is stirring from its slumber. They have the following message for you: ‘We are part of you and you are part of us. When you are suffering, we are suffering with you. Are you sure you want to continue treating us that way? If not, please knock on your inner door that says: ‘Exit Addictions’ and ask us to show you how to go about doing this. Without asking no help can come to anyone.

‘We love you totally and unconditionally, just the way you are at present. No, God did not create you that way. Apart from the very beginning, everything is of your own doing and was created by you in the course of many lifetimes. And yes, we did lead you into temptations and out of them. Many times we did this so that you should learn from your experiences and through them get to know the world around you and yourself. Without you having any idea of our presence we were there, with you and part of you, all the way and forever we shall be. And now you have reached the watershed when your evolutionary pathway is beginning to take you onto the vibrations of the higher spirals of your spiritual development.

‘Your Christ nature is stirring from its slumbering state and this is why you are finding out about us and the role we have always played in your life. As in all Eternity this will continue, we are offering you the choice of consciously working with us. But as ever you are free to choose and make up your own mind which way you would like to walk. No-one will ever force you to do anything. Force and overpowering are not part of the vocabulary of God’s love.

‘Your addiction is but a passing phase of your long evolutionary journey. Like all things of the Earth it will pass. With our assistance it can do so in your present lifetime. If not, you will have to bring it with you into the next one, either to succumb to it again or with our help conquer and leave it behind. Don’t think suicide is a way out of your predicament. It is not. Suicide never was and never will be a way out of anything. You just have to come back and try all over again and again and again, if need be. So why not get on with it, now?

‘There is a saying in your world that with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are possible, crooked places can be made straight and any condition of mind and body, spirit and soul healed. Through you we would love to show your world the truth of this saying and that miracles really do happen, but only after certain conditions have been fulfilled. First healing has to be asked for and then you need to freely and willingly start doing everything that is in your power to bring it about, for example by living in healthier ways. And when you have thus surrendered your whole being into our care, are living in harmony with God’s Universal laws and have paid the last one of your karmic debts, nothing will be in the way of us working a healing miracle, especially for you.

‘Our love does not dictate or command and whether you accept our invitation is entirely up to you. You have the right to make up your own mind and choose which way you wish to continue on the pathway of your present lifetime. Our only interest is your wellbeing in mind and body, spirit and soul. We ask for nothing in return. We merely want you to know what a precious and unique being you are and that a high and holy destiny awaits every human being, including you. We wish all of you well and greet you with all our love.’

Maybe you did ask and that’s why this has come your way. God and the Angels alone know, but they are smiling and refuse to tell. And if what you are reading here is speaking to you and the small still voice of your inner guidance is saying: ‘This makes a lot of sense,’ that is a signal that for you the time for the waking of your inner Christ child has come. With this the Divine characteristics of compassion and love, patience and forgiveness are starting to move into the foreground of your consciousness from deep within your own inner being.

It won’t be long until you will be able to show those behind you how they too can nail the drives and urges of their lower nature to the cross of their earthly consciousness. And the more you share your learning with those around you, the more easily and speedily the spiritual rebirth of humankind and the transmutation of our world’s darkness and evil into goodness and light progresses.

And now, to wind things up, let’s take another look at Cancer. As mentioned earlier, it is the sign of the Great Mother, the caring and nurturing aspect of the Divine Trinity. The coming ten years with their double strength of these energies promise to be a particularly beneficial time for the spiritual homecoming of the mass of people, who is ruled by Cancer. This is going to increase considerably during the year 2021, i.e. the beginning of the year 2022. Under the influence of these energies ever more of us will be feeling and following the pull of the homing instinct that is programmed into every human being at the moment of its emergence of the heartmind of God. See chapter ‘Evolution Is The Law Of Life’.

The year 2022 will bring us 3 times 2 = 6 Venus, the planetary ruler of earthy Taurus and airy Libra, the sign of relationships and the peacemaker of the zodiac. The 3 is ruled by Jupiter, the planetary ruler of Sagittarius, the sign that serves the development of humankind’s spiritual faculties and higher consciousness. Cancer is also the sign of home and mother, ancestry and roots, and ever more of us will realise that the Great Father/Mother of all life are their true parents.

As you will be able to see from everything you have read here, monumental things are in store for us. This, however, does not necessarily herald easy times because, individually and collectively, some of humankind’s most ancient karmic debts are still in the process of being redeemed. But, regardless of what may have yet to happen enormous amounts of spiritual progress are sure to be made on the evolutionary journey of our whole world. And that, in the final analysis, is the only thing that truly matters.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Sun In Cancer’
• ‘The Mass Of People Ruled By Cancer’
• ‘The Sun In Sagittarius’
• ‘The Truth About Parents’
• ‘About Children’
• ‘The Homecoming’
• ‘From Darkness Into Light’

The Angel In Disguise

There is nothing I can give you that you have not,
But there is much, so very much that –
While I cannot give it – you can take.
No Heaven can come to us,
Unless our heart finds rest in today: take Heaven.
No peace lies in the future
That is not hidden in this moment: take peace.

The gloom of this world is but a shadow.
Behind it – yet within everybody’s reach – there is joy.
There is a radiance and glory in the darkness,
Could we but see.
And to see, we have only to look.
I beseech you to look.

Life is so generous a giver, but we –
Judging its gifts by their covering –
Too often cast them away as ugly, heavy or hard.
Remove the covering and you will find beneath it
A living splendour
That has been woven with the love,
Wisdom and power of the Divine.

Welcome it, grasp it,
And you touch the Angel’s hand
That brings it to you.
Everything we call a toil, a sorrow or a duty,
Believe me, the Angel’s hand is there.

The gift is there and the wonder of the
Over-shadowing presence
That protects us, is joyous too.
Be not content with discovering these joys,
For they conceal even greater gifts.

And so, at this time, I greet you –
Not quite as the world sends greetings,
But with profound esteem and a prayer
That for you, now and forever,
The eternal day breaks
And all shadows flee away.

Fifteenth Century Prayer

All the best for the New Year 2019
to my worldwide circle of spiritual family.
God bless each one of you and keep you safe,
now and forever.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:13 pm

The following is the essence of a message of hope and encouragement from the White Eagle group of spirit guides with the title ‘Keep On Keeping On’ that appeared in Stella Polaris August/September 2015: ‘It is with love and joy in our hearts that we are coming to you today to tell you of some of the truths that are vital for your happiness in this lifetime and beyond. We too once walked the road you are presently treading. Because of this we are familiar with the sorrows and difficulties of living in a physical body that is as yet unawakened to the beauty and wonder of our world, the spirit realms.

‘We are aware of how hard earthly life can be for those who do not yet know about its spiritual background and the presence of spirit guides and helpers who love and care for you, just because you are. This lack of spiritual knowledge makes it very difficult to grasp that the life you have been given is basically a good one. Trusting that the love of the Great White Spirit and that His/Her loving arms have always been wrapped around you, is almost impossible in that state. But it becomes easier when you comprehend that every one of your earthly experiences serves a wise higher purpose. Because we know the sorrows, disappointments and hardships of life in physicality only too well, we are joining you here. Our only motivation is a great longing in our hearts to provide you with the knowledge of the powers that are within every human being and therefore also in you.

From ‘Ascending The Spiritual Mountain’

‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:24 pm

You Are Special

Are you aware that every human being, each in their own way, is a priceless many-faceted jewel with its own unique set of gifts and qualities that represents a certain aspect of our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life? We are very special creatures with a high and holy destiny, who are loved totally and unconditionally by them. Just imagine, in the entire history of the whole of Creation there never has been or will be another one quite like us and who is irreplaceable.

Our eyes and hair, hands and handwriting, smiling and weeping, voice and mind are unique to us. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way we do. Nobody can paint our brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as ours for food and clothing, music and dancing as well as other artistic endeavours. Nobody perceives things quite the way we do and no-one can feel our feelings or think our thoughts. And there has never been someone who laughs exactly like we do, and the things that make us laugh or cry may have quite a different effect on someone else.

That’s because we are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth and each one of us is gifted in a particular way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as we do, they still have their own way of expressing themselves within them. In the course of our evolutionary journey as individuals that lasts many lifetimes, every one of us develops their own set of abilities. Therefore, it’s quite likely that there will always be someone who is better at something than we are and therefore superior to us in at least one way. But this applies to every human being because the Great White Spirit, our Father/Mother Creator, has provided all of us, His/Her beloved children of the Earth, with a different set of talents.

Our set may already have taken many lifetimes to develop and we have been granted the gift of another one to provide us with many more opportunities for improving them some more. The whole range of our gifts produces a vibration and a sound that is uniquely our own. And the entire human race can be likened to a room filled with billions of musical instruments. Don’t be disturbed when you sometimes get a sneaking feeling that some instruments sound better than yours. This is intentional and due to the fact that every instrument is a unique creation and that ensures that no-one’s sound matches exactly anyone else’s. No matter how hard we may try to sound alike, it’s impossible.

Every human being is a tiny particle of a vast whole, for whose functioning the wellbeing of one is as important as anyone else’s. All of us are rare and precious in the eyes of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who holds a giant plan of life for the whole and a small one for each one of us within it. We were created in God’s image from the idea of the archetypal perfect son/daughter of God that exists in our Creator’s mind. In the course of many lifetimes we created the earthly personality that is ours. And whatever anyone imagines God to be, even the greatest sceptics are bound to admit that it’s impossible that we and our world appeared out of nothing and nowhere.

Humankind is not some kind of a random and haphazard appearance or cosmic joke. Earth life is a school and we are spending time in it so that we may learn to love, appreciate and accept ourselves, just the way we are, because that’s how our Creator wants us to be. Everybody contains the seed of perfection and the only thing we have to do to achieve it, is integrate every aspect of our nature, our earthly mind and body as much as our spirit and soul. By constantly giving of the best that rises from within the very core of our own being, our nature’s Divine characteristics move ever more into the foreground of our consciousness and gradually take over.

Wherever we shall find ourselves, we can be sure that we are always at the right time in the right spot. We have been placed there to do our share of making our planet a happier, more peaceful and beautiful place for those around us, whilst not overlooking our own needs. Each one of us was created to fulfil one specific task in earthly life during our world’s transition from one age into another, which for some time has been taking place. One particular job is waiting to be done by all of us. It can only be carried out by us and therefore rightfully ours. To enable us to find it, it’s essential to pay attention to the guidance of wise one or the living God within. This part of us has the ability to reveal the right way of how to go about things through the world of our feelings and our natural inclinations.

We are in this life to dream our own dreams and pursue them and not those of others, no matter how dear they may be to those around us, even our parents or grandparents. Only by never imitating or copying others can we hope to be true to our real and highest nature and attend to our special assignment. We are sure to find it when we act in keeping with Its will and wishes, say a loud and clear ‘no’ to the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature and give of our best at all times. Hand in hand with God and the Angels can we then go full steam ahead with developing own unique and precious set of gifts to its highest potential and bring it to full flowering. The success we are dreaming of is sure to come our way if we are willing to work sufficiently hard. If this does not happen in our present lifetime, it will do so in a future one. So, why not get stuck into it, now?

It’s a bit like applying for a job, but this time we shall be luckier than we have ever been before. Just imagine, out of the billions of potential applicants we alone have the right qualifications. What more could anyone ask for? However, the success that is our promise is not going to drop into our lap like manna from the Heavens. Wise ones know that insisting on living selfishly and treating life as an endless round of pleasure-seeking is not the right way to go about it. On the road to fulfilling their highest aspirations and hopes, ideals and dreams, they work for the good of the whole in keeping with the guidance they receive through the world of their innermost feelings.

Only a fool would deny that we are living in exciting times and to make the most of the opportunities they have in store for us, all we have to do is reach out for the guiding, helping and protecting hands of God and the Angels, the highest authorities in the whole of Creation. Persevering with our efforts is worthwhile, so that we don’t miss our chance for learning to walk once again in safety and peace on our beloved planet in the process of evolving into one of its healers, guardians and keepers. Each one of us is required to make their own contribution to the blessing and healing of Mother Earth and all her Kingdoms. These notes are part of mine.

All of us eventually have to learn how to take care of the welfare of our world, so that it slowly evolves into a better place for everybody and everything that shares it with us. This is by no means entirely unselfish, because although we are presently working for future generations, let us not forget that in coming lifetimes we may once again be walking amongst them in a different guise. And if that does not make every small effort one of us makes worth while, then please tell me what is.

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris December/January 2010. It came to me as a confirmation of the above which I had written a long time ago. ‘Each one of you has their own special part to play in bringing greater light, i.e. spiritual understanding to your world. When you manifest and express God’s love in your daily lives and hold communion with the Divine aspect of your being in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, you radiate this love and bring it to those around you. Your responsibility towards them gradually increases and so will the wisdom and knowledge you are given access to, intuitively or otherwise. God is as much part of you as you are part of God. Each one of you is destined to evolve into an instrument through which the blessing and healing power of the all-knowing infinite Divine spirit can flow into your world.’

However, God and the Angels do not allow anyone in search of self-aggrandisement and easy ways of accumulating vast amounts of money to get anywhere near the Christ Star’s white healing magic. It is strictly out of bounds for people like this. Access will be denied to them until their Christ nature has taken over sufficiently to have cleansed their energies of the desires of their lower self. Genuinely aspiring lightbringers would never think of themselves as the greatest healers ever and present themselves in this way. Anyone who does this cannot take part in the healing power that constantly flows from the Highest Forces of life into everything in earthly life.

When wise ones think only of the good of others and aim to alleviate their pain and suffering, they are contributing to the transmutation of earthly life’s dense vibrations into higher and more heavenly ones. Anyone else who seriously longs for spiritual development and the unfoldment of their higher vision first needs to surrender their small earthly self’s desires to the will and wishes of the Divine forces. As soon as they selflessly offer themselves as channels for bringing comfort and healing to those who are sick in mind and body, spirit and soul, they are serving not merely the good of their present lifetime but all future ones.

That’s how each one of us freely and willingly will eventually be doing their share of helping God and the Angel to create a better and more spiritually advanced state of life for Mother Earth and every one of her children. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘On my own I can do nothing. On my own I am nothing. The Great Father/Mother and their Angels are doing their work through me. I am but their humble servant and channel.’ In the fullness of time this will become the leitmotif of every human being.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Our World Needs You’
• ‘Varying Perceptions Of Life – Why?’
• ‘How Did Humankind Begin?’
• ‘How Did Everything Begin?’
• ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’
• ‘White Magic And Black Magic’