Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:31 pm

My dear children of the Earth, for you there is every reason for rejoicing and being optimistic. The mass of spiritual information that by now has become available to you and the great interest it is finding is living proof of how the collective consciousness of your race and world is ever more opening up and expanding. As pointed out earlier, to your small earthly minds all matters of faith that were ever presented to those on the Earth plane by its very nature had to remain one giant jigsaw puzzle. Now the time has come for joining its pieces together, so that a full and clear picture of My truth can emerge. This is happening now. The sections of the mystery are falling into place and magically the spiritual life of your world as one whole structure becomes visible. Even to many earthly eyes it takes on shape and meaning.

There is no reason for looking down your noses on humankind’s spiritual perceptions of the past. They all contained some grains of My wisdom and truth and in their time made a valuable contribution to the evolution of your race. Fill your hearts with gladness, for your world has reached the converging point of all its philosophies. You will gradually be able to see for yourselves how each one in its own right, and then all of them together, were never intended to be more than a means of showing you the way back home into your true nature and the oneness with Me and all life and lifeforms.

As it was in the beginning, so it will forever be. The only thing that transforms itself from time to time is your grasp of spiritual issues; that is all. There is no conflict between the old religions and the new one. The spirit guides and Masters will continue their work behind the scenes of earthly life, the way they have done for a very long time. Until the last one of you has been released from its studies on the Earth plane, they will carry on guiding and supporting each one of you, as always.

From ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:25 pm

My Dream

The Universe dreams its dreams through us, so that we can do our share of grounding them in earthly life and making them into a reality there. As long as we go where our inner guidance tells us and endeavour to give of our best at all times, it is highly likely that in due course we shall succeed. My favourite dream is of Mother Earth as a place where the people of all nations are living together in peace and harmony, where wars, violence and crime, hunger and homelessness, sickness and suffering no longer exist. I know that dreams have the power of coming true, especially when – in spite of the tests and trials that are inevitable on the individual and collective pathway through earthly life – we hold onto them and have faith in the high and holy destiny that at the end of their earthly education awaits every one of God’s beloved children of the Earth.

There is talk about a new golden age * that will come on the Earth. The selfishness, greed and corruption that are part of the lower earthly aspect of humankind’s nature will then have been overcome and are no longer known. As Mahatma Ghandi once said: ‘Mother Earth has enough for everyone’s needs, but not for everyone’s greed.’ The golden age is going to come about in quite a natural way the more of us are becoming aware of their true nature and are acting responsibly because they have willingly left the desires of their earthly nature behind and are now following the guidance of their Highest or God Self. At that point of our development, our life experiences have taught us that all our needs will always be met. Therefore, we don’t find it difficult to merely take what we need and happily leave the rest for those following behind. We rest safely in the knowledge that, the more we do this the more there will be enough for everybody. Hoarding things and over-consuming for us belong to the past and we do our best to recycle as much as possible.

And that’s how we, all of us together, slowly but surely are going to bring the new golden age into being. Young and insufficiently evolved souls will no longer be reincarnating onto the Earth when her transformation is complete. Having finished with the early parts of our earthly education, they will cease to be required as teaching aids. So, what can any one of us do to make this dream into a reality? For as long as we are not afraid to ask God and the Angels to show us how to go about it, there is no reason why any of our dreams of the future should remain unfulfilled. It is true that with the help and will of God and the Angels all things are possible *, but it needs to be born in mind that things cannot happen until our karmic debts have been fully redeemed. Irrespective of what may still be in store for us individually and collectively and which tasks are waiting to be attended to, the evolutionary spiral of life stops for nobody. It never goes into backward motion and all lifeforms throughout the whole of Creation are ceaselessly moving with it.

Treachery, falseness, jealousy and exploitation will also belong to the past. Instead we are all doing our best to support each other, especially in our creative endeavours. Because of this there is going to be a great blooming of all manner of artistic expressions. To make this kind of dream into a reality on the Earth plane, all we have to do is to place it into the loving hands of God and the Angels and work hard on making it come true. Whenever this happens anywhere, they are only too happy to do the rest.

Many of us have been dreaming of a peaceful world for a long time. And because of millions of contributions towards this end, many positive, good and beautiful things as expressions of humankind’s higher evolved nature are already manifesting themselves in many places, without being reported about. I believe that by now they are outweighing the negative and ugly, evil and destructive things that emanate from our race’s lower unevolved nature. Alas, our mass media seem to have got into the habit of reporting too much about the latter. Is this because good things don’t sell newspapers and fill airtime on the many radio and TV channels that are now available, every one of them hungry for what they consider to be the juiciest titbits of news?

Be that as it may, you and I have been granted the gift of another earthly lifetime so God and the Angels can teach us, with the help of our inner guidance, how to counteract the spreading of negativity and fear. Each one of us is here to make their contribution towards laying the foundations for the good, happy and wholesome future, towards which our whole world has inexorably been moving for a long time. Even while we were still unaware of what was happening to us and our world, that’s what all of us have always been doing and that never alone, but hand in hand with God and the Angels. Now that ever more of us are waking up to their true nature and understand what is at stake, this process can be speeded up considerably by paying attention to our inner guidance.

And so, bearing in mind that many small people, in many small places, doing many small things can change our world, let’s roll up our sleeves – figuratively speaking – and get to work in the most positive and constructive ways we can think of. Each time we notice that something good is being done by someone, we can support their efforts by refusing to wonder what kind of motivations could be hiding behind what’s visible on the surface. It is better by far to focus and hold onto that which is already good, right and beautiful in our world.

And when one of our world leaders finally begins to show signs of working for peace and goodwill, we awakened ones can support them because we know that, even for as long as someone is not consciously are of it themselves, ultimately every human being has always responded to the impulses received from their Highest or God Self, the Universal Christ, in whom we are all one. S/He has always been guiding each one of us and our world forwards and upwards on the individual and collective evolutionary spiral. The Sun in our birthcharts by sign and house position shows the direction in which we as individuals shall be moving for the whole of our present lifetime.

A great deal can be achieved on the inner level of life by directing our thoughts to humankind’s higher or Christ nature, the part of everybody that is all good. At the moment of a new spirit’s entry into earthly education, a tiny spark from the Great Light of the Universal Christ is implanted in the deepest innermost recesses of its soul. This is everybody’s first soul memory and from the word go, the spirit and its soul are constantly responding to the pull of the light of the Christ Star, the light of all lights and the Sun above and behind the Sun in the sky above us in earthly life. Lifetime after lifetime its love keeps on drawing us forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

Love and light are the greatest powers in the whole of Creation with whose help quite literally anything can be conquered. Spiritual knowledge is light and not knowing is darkness. And once the power of God’s love and light begins to shine through our words, wherever they go darkness cannot resist for long, but dissolves. And because everything that is good, right and beautiful is motivated by love, every bit of it has the power to absorb some of that which is still evil, ugly and destructive in our world. The love behind it has the power of transmuting it into blessing and healing energies for all life. Therefore, the more good we send into our world, the more of its darkness is going to be absorbed it and transformed by power of God’s love and light.

In the golden age oppression and slavery, especially of the religious kind, humankind’s main excuse for practically continuous warmongering for thousands of years, will finally have gone from our world. There will then be:

Only one religion, the religion of love.
One country, the whole of Mother Earth.
One race, the race of humankind.
One gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
One language, the language of the heart.
One God, the God of love,
The Divine Trinity of
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ,
Known by everybody as
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

And that, dear Friends, is my dream.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Future Of Humankind’
• ‘All Things Are Possible’
• ‘The New Golden Age’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:40 pm

The more your perception of life changes and your understanding of the spiritual realities that lie behind your present existence increases, the more clearly will you be able to recognise each one who accompanies you in the spirit world in their true roles as your wise elder siblings in the vast family of life. Nothing has changed as far as they and you are concerned. They are still your best friends and helpers, your good shepherds in the world of light. Being responsible for guiding and protecting the souls that have been given into their care, they diligently watch over their flocks by night, i.e. in the darkness of spiritual ignorance of the Earth. For as long as they are still needed, they will be there for you to turn to and ask for help in times of distress.

Your guides and Masters in the world of light are presently preparing you and your race to occupy its rightful place in the Universe. Know that the spiritual beliefs of your world that previously served to separate you from each other, are now drawing you together again into the awareness of what, on the inner levels of life, has always been true, namely that all life is one. The further you advance into the New Age, the more each one of you will become aware that truthfully:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And I, their only born Son/Daughter.
We are one Holy Trinity, who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

From ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:47 pm

If I Can Dream

I dream of a world where
Lights are burning brighter and
Birds flying higher in clearer and bluer skies.
If I can dream of such a better land,
Where all human beings walk hand in hand,
Tell me why, oh why should this dream not come true?

If I can dream that there will be
Peace and understanding sometime,
That winds of Heaven shall blow away
Humankind’s doubts and fears
And take us to the place that’s ruled by
The Christ Star, the Light of all Lights,
That brings new hope to everyone,
Tell me why, oh why should such a place not appear?

Our world has been lost in clouds
That held too much rain.
We’ve been trapped in it and troubled by pain.
But as long as we have the strength to dream,
We can redeem ourselves and our world,
Through learning to fly on the wings of
The Great Mother’s wisdom and truth.

Deep in my heart questions are trembling
And I am sure that the answers
Are going to appear somehow,
For through the darkness of our world
The Christ Light beckons and calls us home
Into the awareness of God’s true nature and our own.
And for as long as I can think,
Talk and stand,
Walk and dream,
I shall believe with all my heart and soul
That my dream is in the process of coming true,
Right here and now.

Aware that our thoughts create our reality,
Instead of dwelling on the unpleasant things
In our world,
I enjoy dreaming and thinking of the new Earth
And so do my share of bringing it about.

Walter Earl Brown
Edited by Aquarius

The original song was made famous by Elvis Presley. It was notable for its use of direct quotations of Martin Luther King, Jr. Elvis recorded it in June 1968, two months after King’s assassination.

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘If I Can Dream’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqbuus8QPU

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:01 pm

The mystical teachings of all ages set out a code of conduct that you, as aspiring healers and lightworkers, know intuitively and follow. For you it is no longer a question of I have to be good and I have to love others. In the process of finding illumination you begin to spontaneously express your true nature and show love, kindness and gentleness, not only to other people but to the whole of Creation. You are aware that for evolutionary purposes it was necessary that in their early stages the religions of your world had to follow many different paths. As you know and respect that every human soul has its own predestined pathway to walk and discoveries to make, you refuse to force your way of thinking and mode of travelling upon anyone else.

Although you are aware that in truth there is only one religion, you appreciate that many of your siblings on the Earth plane are still ignorant of this fact. Yet, as a true child of Mine you respect everybody’s freedom of thought and the right to make their own decisions about what they can and cannot believe. Meanwhile rest safely in the knowledge that in the end every one of your siblings in the human family of life is destined to reconnect with Me. When the time is right, they too will discover that the only true, lasting and eternal religion is the one of the heart, and that this is the kind of faith that re-unites all human souls with Me, your Creator, the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, and through Me with the whole of Creation.

From ‘The Purpose Of Individuality’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Seeing God In Everything

When we recognise that God is in everything,
We see our world in a grain of sand
And a manifestation of Heaven in a wild flower.
We observe now the Divine plan manifest itself
In everything that is and that lays the key to
Infinity into the palms of our own hands,
And we become aware that every moment
Of our existence is part of Eternity.

William Blake
Edited by Aquarius

Please follow the link below to take look at God in:

‘The Animal World Of Feelings’
http://www.petapixel.com/2012/11/13/emo ... d-animals/

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:59 pm

The poet W.H. Auden, when asked why he was migrating from the United Kingdom to the United States, said: ‘I love my family, but I don’t want to live with them!’ Now, there is honesty for you and if we were all equally truthful with ourselves, many would express the same feelings. Let us not jump to conclusions though and assume that these people are hypocrites. Maybe they are the wise ones, especially if they are consciously and patiently putting up with the lessons their difficult relationships are teaching them. With sufficient awareness, ever more of us will be able to grasp the opportunities that are now on offer to help us resolve all of the Karmic ties that still exist within our families.

Auden’s comment puts the finger straight onto humankind’s Achilles heel and sorest spot. He undoubtedly knew that Karma in families is the worst or best stage – depending from which angle one views the situation – on which the great drama of life is constantly and relentlessly unfolding in all its glory and squalor, as the case may be. With its personality clashes, differences of opinion, power struggles and abuse of power present day family life holds its own when compared with the great Greek tragedies of the past. The main trouble with all of us is that – for a very long time blissfully unaware of this is what are doing – we are busily and happily creating Karma, good, bad and indifferent, some of the very best and some of the worst. Unfortunately, this is what far too many in our world are doing to this day.

From ‘Saturn And The Lords Of Karma’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Only A Shadow

The love I have for You,
O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of all life,
Is only a shadow of Your love for me;
Only a shadow of Your love for me,
Your deep, abiding love.

My own belief in You, my Truly Beloved,
Is only a shadow of Your faith in me;
Only a shadow of Your faith in me,
Your deep and lasting faith.

My life is in Your hands,
My life is in Your hands. My love for You does grow, my God.
In me Your light does shine.

The dream I have today, Great Spirit,
Is only a shadow of Your dreams for us and our world,
Only a shadow of all that will be,
If we but follow You.

I dream of Mother Earth as a place
That is at peace, where sickness and hunger,
Warmongering, trouble and strife,
Lying and cheating, greed and corruption,
And even death have been overcome.

The joy I feel about this, my God,
Is only a shadow of Your joys for us,
Only a shadow of Your joys for us,
Now we are meeting face to face.

Carey Landry
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Only A Shadow’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0lC3o-0BFg

From ‘Songs Of Inspiration’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:59 pm

Spiritually, not much progress is possible for any human soul on the Earth plane until it reawakens to its true nature, becomes aware of the purpose of its earthly existence and rediscovers that all life, not only that of the Earth, is ruled by Cosmic laws. For as long as a soul fails to understand these things its sojourns into physicality often appear as unnecessarily and pointlessly cruel, dark and threatening, as if it had been placed in a cold and nasty world – and all for what? In that state the pain of life’s sorrows, limitations and hardships hits the soul hard and it suffers intensely. This is accentuated by sneaking feelings that an impersonal and unloving providence permits all these ‘bad’ things and inflicts them upon all and sundry without purpose, rhyme or reason.

A certain amount of relief comes straight away when the soul finds out about the Universal law of Karma and that because of this law a justice of a very special kind is at work in every life, a Divine justice that is so perfect and fair that human consciousness finds it very hard to grasp. But now that our race is at last moving onto higher levels of consciousness to many there now comes a renewed understanding of spiritual background of life. Alas, for a long as any knowledge remains merely of the head, it can do us no good whatever. But as some of it slowly sinks into the deeper levels of our consciousness, we begin to realise the necessity for living the truth we have found by applying it to real life situations.

From ‘Karma In Families’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:51 pm

Memo From God

This is God speaking. Just a quick note to remind you that today, the same as every day, I am waiting to help you handle any kind of problem you may encounter, even though I am unwilling to do the work for you. If I did, you would not learn anything and your consciousness could not expand with wisdom and truth. That’s why I only assist those who are willing to help themselves. I am the wise one, the living God within you, who knows the answers to all your questions and knows the way that is right for you in any given moment. I cannot save and redeem anyone. You alone can do this and each has to do it for themselves, because you are responsible for yourself, every thought, word and action and ultimately also for the state of your world.

Nonetheless, whatever your endeavours may be, attend to them with a happy heart and let nothing spoil your day, as My Angels and I are constantly with you. We never leave you. We are as much part of you as you are of us. That’s why we could not desert you if we wanted to, which of course we do not. In your mind create yourself a spot called ‘something for God to attend to’. And whenever life confronts you with situations that you find too difficult or hard to handle on your own, place them into it and leave things to the Angels and Me. We attend to everything, but in My time and not yours. With our help any kind of problem can be overcome and resolved.

Once you have placed something into this spot, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. The way will be shown and the answers you are seeking will come to you intuitively. Suddenly you will know and everything comes clear in your mind. That’s how the Angels and I have always tried to communicate with you through the innermost world of your feelings, where we dwell. We are the small still voice of your conscience and from now on let us show you how to go about everything. This sets you free to focus on the many wondrous and magical things that are a natural part of your earthly existence.

If you decide to share this with your friends, I thank you for it. You could be touching their lives in ways you will never be aware of, for I work in mysterious and beautiful ways. And now, a blessed day to you, My beloved child of the Earth.

With love – God,
The Great Father/Mother of all life.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:06 pm

True friendships last beyond our present earthly existence. We take them with us wherever we go and bring them with us, should another incarnation become necessary. They will then be part of our support system, so there is every reason to nurture our human relationships and look after them, right here and now. Whenever the need for it arises, it is to our advantage to aim to transform even the most difficult and traumatic ones into connections of friendship and love. True love is an eternal bond between two souls, who will always recognise each other, wherever and whenever they may meet again.

From ‘Are Marriages Made In Heaven?’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:16 pm

Sublime And Essential Things

In the fullness of time every human being evolves into a healer, lightbringer and Christed one in their own right. When we are sharing with those around us some of the spiritual knowledge we have gathered along the pathway of our life, we are playing this part. This way of spreading the light of God’s wisdom and truth feeds into the good and positive stream of consciousness of our world and at the same time disperses more of our race’s darkness of ignorance. Through such actions the stream grows ever more radiant and powerful. Gradually it absorbs more and more of the shadowy areas in the individual and collective consciousness of our world into itself and transmutes them into blessing and healing energies that flow into everything that exists in our world and from there into the whole of Creation.

The following is the essence of advice from the Mexican poet, A. Nervo, when it comes to sharing our knowledge: ‘About sublime and essential things do not talk to all, but seek the level of those you converse with, so as not to humble or distress anyone. When with the frivolous, be as frivolous as they are, gently dropping a petal from the flower of your dreams into their cup of frivolity. If they are not ready for it, be on your way smilingly, because you know that they will come to what you have found in their own time. Should someone pick up your petal, examine it and inhale its fragrance, carefully and discreetly allow them a few more glimpses of what grows in your magic inner garden. Tell them of the invisible Divinity that surrounds and penetrates everything. Maybe thoughts and feelings of love will enter their minds, to act as a key and an ‘open Sesame’ of the door to the only true freedom there is for humankind: spiritual freedom!’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Letting Our Inner Light Shine’
• ‘Light Up Our World’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:31 pm

There is every reason why you should look forward to each New Year with hope and confidence. Rest assured that everything will work out perfectly in the end. Do not be disturbed unduly by what is presently still happening in your world. Know that all these things are necessary educational tools for the unfoldment of our Father/Mother’s grand design for the human race and its planet. Each event is vital for the completion of the lessons that have not yet been sufficiently grasped by your world.

Instead of worrying and getting upset, look up and get in touch with the power of the Highest that is waiting to come fully alive within each one of you. It alone can bring you and your world the peace and harmony so many of you are by now so deeply yearning for. Trust that eventually a united world will emerge and that there will then only be one government for all of you. Gradually, all of you will become ever more aware of the fact that it is impossible for anyone to live only unto themselves and that the same is also true for countries.

Do your best to establish the spirit of siblinghood and goodwill on the Earth by conducting your own life this way. Deep in your hearts and souls know that in principle there is nothing to fear from those who to this day insist on putting themselves outside of that which is good, right and true. In due course, in God’s time rather than you own, the inner eyes of all perpetrators against the Cosmic laws will be opened too. They will then realise the error of their ways and start to mend them, just the same as you once did. In the end, everything that is no longer of use and desirable on the Earth plane will be absorbed into the first principle of life, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all.

From ‘A Message Of Hope From The Lords Of Karma’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:12 pm

Come And Share My Dreams

Had I the Heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,

I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I, being poor, have only my dreams.
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.

William Butler Yeats

If the cloths of the Heavens were mine to give, I too would spread them under your feet. Being but a stargazer and poor like the poet, all I can do is share with you my hopes and dreams for our world through the Wisdom from the Stars I have been allowed to gain access to. And so I am spreading them before you instead. Please tread softly when, by partaking from what I have to give, you walk on my dreams.

My dreams are of a peaceful world where human beings live and work together in peace and harmony. Instead of exploiting, oppressing and enslaving those around them, unselfishly they help and support each other wherever they can. All accept responsibility for themselves, each other and our world. Everybody is a wise one who has taken charge of their character and with it their own destiny and that of our world. People are tolerant and patient with each other. They have a kind and loving word not only for their nearest and dearest but for everyone, including members of other races and cultural backgrounds. Pulling in the same direction, all together we are moving forwards and upwards into an ever more peaceful and prosperous present and future.

Aquarius is the sign of siblinghood, kinship and friendship among all peoples, nations and ultimately all life. It symbolises revolution, renewal, transfiguration and transmutation. In the Age of Aquarius, now upon us, humankind’s highest hopes and aspirations personally and collectively are going to find their fulfilment, on every level of our existence. Now, imagine for a moment that we are already in the midst of this new golden age. Hunger, starvation, sickness, violence and crime are no longer known. We co-exist with honesty and integrity. Lying, cheating and corruption have long been forgotten. Religions, humankind’s age-old favourite excuse for spreading hatred and bigotry, warfare and destruction, have vanished because all on this plane of life are awake to their true nature. They have re-established their inner connection and direct link with our Creator. Hand in hand with God and the Angels all life once again moves smoothly along, the way it once did in past golden ages.

During the final assault on the peak of the spiritual mountain of being reunited with our Creator, the Angels and Masters, guides and helpers from the world of light showed us ever more peaceful and loving ways of being. They taught us that every human soul can beneficially influence the flow of their own destiny and that of our world by seriously working on the improvement of their character through bringing forth only the best and highest of our inner qualities. Thus we transformed our weaknesses into strength and further enhanced and made best possible use of the characteristics that had already been developed by us into strong and positive ones in other lifetimes.

Making this peaceful dream world into a reality on the Earth plane is why I am spreading the cloth of my dreams at your feet in this part of the Stargazer’s Astro Files. The same as all my other writings, it has been woven with many colours, lots of love and a great deal of care. All those who are willing to work with me on making our dream world into a reality on the Earth plane, I ask to proceed gently and with kindness, for you will be walking not only on my dreams but also your own. And they, in the final analysis, are the visions of God and the Angels for our whole race and our world.

We are part of God and God is part of us – we are God. The Godhead experiences itself through us and dreams its visions through us. At the same time, we are the dreamer and the dreamed. In some human souls the Great Father/Mother of all life experiences itself in great material riches of the Earth, in others it dreams of spiritual wealth and hopes for the freedom and ultimate release from the shackles of our planet in the Age of Aquarius. One dream is not better than any other. Each is merely a different kind of learning and our Creator getting to know different aspects of Itself.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Climbing The Spiritual Mountain & Living Creatively’
• ‘Transforming Weaknesses Into Strengths’
• ‘The Godhead Dreams Through Us’
• ‘My Thoughts Are Not Like Your Thoughts’

From ‘The Astro Files Philosophy’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:33 pm

Loving God’s Way

Love is the law of life and the greatest force in the whole of Creation. And when I accept you the way you are and you accept me as I am, together we are creating a solid foundation of love for a friendship that will last beyond our present lifetime, if we so wish. During the early stages of humankind’s earthly education differences frequently arise that drive a wedge into people’s relationships. For example we find it impossible to accept each other, the way they are. We have our own preconceived ideas of how people should be, especially when we are interested in and care about them. The more deeply we love someone, the more we may feel we have a right to change them.

In truth, no-one has the right to criticise or try to change the behaviour of any other human being. All of us together have been placed in this life so that we can simultaneously play the role of teacher and pupil. To enable us to create good and lasting relationships and friendships our first requirement is learning to love the way the Great Father/Mother of all life loves every one of us and that is wisely, totally and unconditionally. Each one of us is a spark of their only born Son/Daughter, the spirit of the Universal Christ. And that is the all-wise and all-loving one within every one of us, who has been waiting for a long time to develop from a mere spark into a brightly shining beacon of love.

The Christ spirit is everyone’s own inner guidance, the wise one or living God within, the small still voice of our conscience, who knows the answers to all our questions and can tell us reliably which way of action is truly best for us in any given situation. That’s how the Universe has always been trying to guide and protect us against harming and destroying ourselves, for in truth each one of us is a young God in the making. When at last we become aware of this and start paying attention to our inner guidance and follow its advice, it shows us how to rebuild our whole life and especially our relationships by placing them onto a firm foundation of love.

God allows each one of us the freedom to make their own choices and we are here to learn how to do so wisely and lovingly. The Great Father/Mother accepts each one of us the way we are at any given moment. S/He knows that we are always at the peak of our evolutionary development and whenever we fail and make mistakes, that we shall learn from them and do better next time. It makes no difference whether someone is rich or poor, especially in spirit. Those who to this day are spiritually poor will also be led by their very own living God within, when for them the time for doing so has come. They too will then be guided to greener pastures and where the waters of consciousness are running clear and pure.

Wise ones know that every human being is a many-faceted jewel, a precious and unique being and specially gifted in some way. That’s why they would not dream of trying to change others. They accept them and encourage them to be themselves in everything they do, following their inner guidance instead of paying too much attention to what people have to say. I want you to know that I love you just the way you are. And if you are willing to love me the way I am and let me be, our relationship has been built on the solid foundation of Divine love, the kind that is indestructible. It can never be taken away or destroyed by anything in the whole of Creation and if that isn’t worth seriously working on, please tell me what is.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘You Are Special’

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com