Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:04 pm

A Word At The Right Time

On the whole silence is golden and whenever we manage to keep our peace we usually do not regret it. Yet, there are exceptions to every rule and in some situations not saying anything could decidedly be wrong. And occasionally we keep silent because we do not know what to say, especially when someone has suffered a personal loss. Well, what can we say? When every remark we could possibly make seems inadequate, let’s to turn to the wise one or living God within. A simple prayer like: ‘Please help me find the right words,’ or ‘May the right words always come,’ is enough. You will be delighted about what then comes to you.

Frequently, we remain silent in the hope of avoiding the awkwardness and discomfort of difficult situations. What can anyone say when one of their friends has lost a child in a traffic accident or to an illness or they are wading through the depths of depression? If we do not know what to say, we may avoid the bereaved family or the depressed person, but this merely adds to the burden of the loneliness of someone’s suffering. In the case of a lost child, I would like to explain to those who are grieving, as gently as possible, that I believe that their child has been released from earthly life and is now alive and well in the world of spirit, our true home. Naturally, the same is true each time an adult has passed into the world of light.

May we all be spared from such experiences. But should we hear of tragedies and suffering, let’s not stay away or keep silent. Sensing another’s pain, may have the courage to enter into it and say: ‘I am feeling with you.’ If the people are unfamiliar with the concept that in truth there is no death, try to bring this idea closer to them. Choose your words very carefully and don’t forget to ask your inner guidance in your mind for the right words, before you go to meet the people to whom you intend to bring comfort. When the simplest words are said with heartfelt sincerity, they have the power of supporting and lifting distressed spirit/souls.

Obviously mere words cannot restore anyone’s loss or take away their depression, but there is a great deal of truth in the old saying: ‘A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved and a joy shared doubles it.’

Who Is Blind?
Who is blind?
The one who cannot see another world.
Who is dumb?
The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right time.
Who is poor?
The one who is plagued by too many desires.
Who is rich?
The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Death – Where Is Thy Sting?’

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:26 pm

A Course In Relationship Healing

A lifetime spent in Libra,
The sign of the peacemaker and relationships,
Ruled by Venus,
The planet of beauty, peace and harmony,
Has taught me that good manners are
The grease that is required for smoothing the wheels
Of human relationships and essential for
Mending and healing even the most difficult ones.
Libra is one of the Air signs, responsible for the
Development of human mental capabilities.
In Libra it teaches us to approach all relationships
With our inborn charm and intelligence.

And that’s why for me, with the passing of time,
The most important words have become:
• ‘I made a mistake. I truly am sorry.
I want to learn from it and do better.
Will you help me and meet me halfway?’
• ‘You did a good job!’
• ‘What do you think?’
• ‘If you please!’
• ‘Do you mind?’
• ‘Thank you!’
• ‘We’
• The least important word for me is: ‘I’

Speaking the truth is a life-long habit of mine
And I never say anything I don’t really mean.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:07 pm

The Aquarian Revelations - Part One

Witnessing Evolution

God’s Universal laws are ruling life throughout the whole of Creation, including everything that happens in our world. The main one of these laws is love and its first and most important sub-law is that of evolution. The Great Father of all life or God is the creative artist, architect and designer of everything that exists anywhere. He holds the image of their archetypes in His mind. With the help of the Great Mother, the Goddess, and the light of the Universal Christ, their only born Son/Daughter, in their most basic and crude form they are brought into being.

The same applies to every human being. In the course of many lifetimes on the Earth, through gradually bringing forth and integrating the characteristics of our higher nature, we evolve and our earthly personality gradually becomes more rounded and agreeable. By drawing us towards our higher nature the great creative artist is constantly at work in everything that exists in the whole of Creation. As above, so below because we and our world are a microcosm of the macrocosm. We ourselves are involved in this process, as anyone who is creatively active is sure to confirm. When we are creating something, we would like it to be as perfect and beautiful as possible before presenting it to our world.

Our Creator provides for every need of all of us and wants us to become ever more beautiful and perfect, like the archetypal image of the ideal human being He is holding in His mind. Perfection in this context means that every aspect of our nature has been integrated by us and are working peacefully and harmoniously together, the same as they are doing in God. And just like our Creator, whenever we love someone or something, we want to provide well for them and give them our full attention. We wish good things and fortunate circumstances for them as well as the finest and best of everything, and as much of it as they want.

As far as our children are concerned, even when we realise that they merely come through us and that we are by no means their creator, we hope that they will have a good life, so we make sure they are as well educated as within our means to provide. Good manners are the oil that greases the wheels of human relationships better than anything else. By living as a good example, we hope they may wish to follow so they are going to be accepted and respected by those around them. We allow them to make their own mistakes, so they can learn from their own experiences as much as possible because we realise that the best things in life should not just drop into anyone’s lap. They ought to be worked for and that very hard, otherwise the offspring cannot appreciate the value of what they are receiving.

‘Your children are not your children;
They are the sons and daughters of life’s longing to experience itself.
Your children come through you, but they are
Neither of you nor from you;
And although for a time, they are with you,
They do not belong to you.
You may give them your love, but not your thoughts,
For they have to think their own thoughts.’

From Kahlil Gibran
‘The Prophet – About Children’

The knowledge of this makes it easier to detach ourselves from the earthly plane and perceive the greater picture. And that’s how God and the Angels are also handling the matter.

It takes until we have evolved into spiritual maturity that we are capable of dealing with the gifts and talents that have been bestowed upon us responsibly and for the good of the whole. We then no longer feel the need to use them selfishly for acquiring great material wealth for indulging in the riches of earthly life. This evolutionary level is the ultimate air of the school of earthly life. Reaching it is what the Great Father/Mother desires for every one of their beloved human offspring.

The purpose of every lifetimes in physicality is to help us grow from spiritual infancy and childhood into spiritual maturity and adulthood as a responsible, well behaved and of our own free will law-abiding citizen of the Universe. The gates to the greater freedom of the spirit realm then open wide and welcome us.

Everything in the whole of Creation has always been and forever will be taking part in the evolutionary process that moves all lifeforms forwards on the gigantic upwards reaching spiral of life. How this manifests itself on our planet can be seen from the following story about what once happened on the Japanese island of Koshima. For a long time this place has been the home of a tribe of macaque monkeys whose staple diet is sweet potatoes, which grow particularly well in the island’s sandy soul. That no doubt is why the creatures established a colony there.

In the early 1950s a group of scientists arrived to study the behaviour of these creatures. I believe that nothing in our world happens perchance or is a coincidence. Everything serves a wise higher purpose and this is no exception. The scientists were brought to the island so that with their help God and the Angels could provide our world with some visible evidence of the evolutionary process at work. One day they noticed that a young female macaque they had given the name Imo, the Japanese word for potato, had started to dip her sweet potatoes into a nearby river before eating them.

Because chewing sandy potatoes must have felt very unpleasant to the monkeys’ teeth, the wisdom of the Mother through the Angels gate Imo the idea to take her food to where there was some water for washing the sand off. The scientists thought it was strange that this had never occurred to any of the older and more experienced monkeys, who merely brushed most of the sand off with their hands. Yet, Imo had clearly been chosen to act as the race’s pioneer. Intelligent creatures that monkeys are, it did not take long until those around Imo noticed how she was dipping her potatoes into the river and how much she enjoyed eating them clean. They copied her behaviour, found it good and also started to wash their potatoes. In the course of several years this practice spread through the entire colony and within a decade or so no sand eaters were left on the island.

Washing her potatoes was apparently not the only thing Imo taught her companions. Soon after her first discovery she discovered that she could make her food even tastier by dipping it into the ocean instead of the river and seasoning it with the salt of the seawater. After each bite, she dipped the freshly exposed section of her potato into the sea for flavour enhancement. This new habit also gradually spread through the whole macaque community and to this day, the monkeys are washing their potatoes and dipping them into the ocean. It was handed down through the generations and although none of the first washers and dippers are still around, the monkeys of Koshima are still relishing their clean and flavour enhanced potatoes.

Instinctively copying what other members of their tribe are doing is bred into every species of the animal kingdom, including the human one. It is an essential part of the survival instinct that is particularly noticeable in all primates, i.e. the most developed and intelligent group of mammals, including humans, monkeys and apes. Our earthly selves have evolved from the animal kingdom and the instinctive behaviour patterns of these our earliest ancestors are still strong in us. Everything we developed in previous lifetimes is stored in the memories of our soul and we bring it with us into each new one. During our years of infancy and childhood in particular we add to this what we learn by observing those around us, whoever they may be.

This is how the concept of nature versus nurture enters the picture. For as long as our spiritual/karmic balance sheet still shows too many entries on the debit side, on the inner spiritual level someone can be immensely rich and at the same time very poor. To my mind, the discussion of nature versus nurture is a futile one. It is likely that highly evolved spirit/souls developed about 95% of their character traces in previous lifetimes and merely added approx. 5% in this one. And there are lots of people in our midst to whom this applies because they have been recycled a great many times. Whether we are as yet conscious of this or not, the behaviour of those around us at any given helps us to decide how we wish to be and what should best be avoided.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Was I Ever A Dinosaur?’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:16 pm

Heaven And Hell

What about Heaven and Hell – are they really places anyone goes to? To me, they represent the various states of consciousness, which we create for ourselves and each other, in the here and now. Because we have freedom of choice, it always has been up to each individual whether to create a living hell for ourselves and those around us or to bring our own ideas of Heaven down to Earth in our daily lives.

All human souls throughout every one of their many lifetimes in physicality are in constant search of consciousness expanding experiences that increase their understanding of God’s true nature and their own, and of the wisdom and truth of their Creator as it expresses itself on the Earth plane. For every soul there eventually comes the moment of awakening into the realisation of who and what they truly are and always have been, namely sparks of the Divine and eternal and immortal beings of light, who can and will never die. This quest continues until the soul has fully come home into the conscious awareness of its oneness with God and all life.

The experiences of my present lifetime have taught me that Hell on Earth is living without spirituality and without the conscious knowledge of the purpose and meaning of our present existence. However, with the help of the understanding that God is something quite different from what anyone could ever have thought of in past ages, namely that God is in you and me and in everything, I am succeeding in bringing my own small piece of Heaven down to the Earth. And that is something I am willing to happily share with anyone who wishes to enter into my Heaven with me, the way I am doing with you here.

In my view, only through becoming aware of what is at stake, can anyone hope to begin to play their own active part in establishing God’s Kingdom on the Earth. And I rest safely in the knowledge that when we do our best, God and the Angels will do the rest. Because the Universe dreams and acts through human consciousness, to achieve Its highest hopes and ideals, when we seek to bring healing and peace to our world, it will always provide us with everything we shall ever require to do so.

That is the only way it can come about that each one of us in their own right will fulfil their highest potential; all together we shall do so for humankind and the whole of our world and all worlds. Those who are here now and whose inner eyes have opened to their true reality are witnessing its beginnings. It is happening because that is what the Universe wants for us, its beloved children of Earth. Each one is God’s daughter and son, all wrapped into one, and the homecoming of the prodigal son of the Bible is the homecoming of all humankind into the full awareness of the true nature of God and our own.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Heaven And Hell – An Allegory’

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:49 pm

The Aquarian Revelations - Part Two

Cycles Within Cycles

Everything in the whole of Creation consists of energies and vibrations, wheels within wheels and cycles within cycles. Everything rests and depends on everything else. On the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything. And because we are all interactive and dependent on each other, it is impossible to exist like an island on the earthly plane. Although for a long time we are not consciously aware of it, we are constantly influencing each other. This would be the case even if someone retreats to the top of the highest mountain of our world and lives there as a hermit.

That’s why before taking any kind of action, we need to remind ourselves that, because of this inner oneness, whatever we do to someone else is done to and affects not only the whole of humankind and our world, but all life throughout the whole of Creation. On top of all that, in due course the Universal laws return it to us in a somewhat strengthened form.

Each animal species, and that includes human beings, has a group soul in which the memories of the experiences of all its members and the learning gained from them are stored. Each time we are born into another earthly lifetime, we are part of the soul of that country for as long as we live there. If we make our home in another country, we become part of that nation’s soul and contribute to either its progress or are holding it back, depending what we are occupied with at any given moment and the choices we make.

The souls of all countries are part of the soul of our world, which in turn is part of the soul of the whole of Creation and that is the Great Mother of all life. She is the Goddess and feminine aspect of the Divine Trinity, the wise one or living God within each one of us. And that is the explanation why our inner guidance knows the way of all things and the answers to any question we may ever care to ask.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God are the executors of the plan and in charge of the development of every form of life on all levels of its existence, including you and me. Through our spirit guides and helpers they have always brought us the information that at any given time was right, i.e. in keeping with God’s great plan for the whole of Creation and our own personal design within it. In step with our individual and collective development, they have always brought us what we needed to know and could be expected to understand.

Those who are serving the Divine Trinity are part of it and it is part of them, and the same is true for every human being. Whether we are aware of it or not, we are all serving the will and power of the masculine, the Father of God, and the love and wisdom of the feminine, the Mother or the Goddess. The Angels and Masters as well as all their spirit helpers are God’s children and our siblings in the great family of all life. It takes a long time until in our role as earthlings we realise that those things also apply to us, that we are part of the Divine, that in fact we ourselves are God.

Depending on where they presently are on their evolutionary journey, some people have better memories than others. But as far as our spiritual development is concerned, learning something parrot fashion on its own is no good at all. We are in this life is to grow in wisdom and understanding and that can only be found by working with the knowledge that comes our way. Only through using and applying it in our daily encounters can it sink into our consciousness and become our spiritual property.

At all times white and black energies are affecting everything in our world. And when, hand in hand with God and the Angels, we are sending prayers into the Universe for the healing of ourselves, those around us and our whole world, vibrations are created that belong to the white magical healing energies of the Highest Forces of life. And each time something new is introduced on our planet, depending what the intentions behind it are, either the white or the black magic are called upon and worked with.

When something is in keeping with God’s great plan of life, as soon as sufficient numbers of us are following a way of thinking and behaving that is different from the past, the energies into which their contributions are feeding eventually grow so powerful that strugglers and latecomers are drawn along with the rest of humankind. Nothing happens outside of God’s plan and when it decrees that the time is right for something to come about, in Universal terms it does not take over-long until it really does. All who are destined to take part in a particular lesson then start walking behind the path pioneers and wayfinders have trodden a path for them.

Naturally, this applies as much to positive as negative experiences. And when the thoughts and actions of sufficient numbers of human beings are doing their best to bring peace and harmony to our world, so that ever more of us start to work in positive and constructive ways with the forces of light on the inner level of life, increasing amounts of the energies required are created by God and the Angels – and us! With the passing of time, this movement absorbs more and more of the dark and destructive forces into itself. They are then uplifted and transmuted by God and the Angels into blessing and healing energies for all life. This is how the higher powers in the background of our earthly existence have always been toiling for the progress and wellbeing of our world and every one of its inhabitants on all levels.

At the end of every chapter of my jottings is a six-pointed star. In the first place this star represents a whole and perfected world. Its upper downwards pointing triangle brings the light of the Highest Forces of life down to everything that dwells on the Earth. The lower upwards pointing triangle represents humankind’s lower earthly nature that has always been reaching up to the Highest, while the upper triangle with all its might has been absorbing as much as possible of the undesirable dark energies of humankind’s lower nature.

The star also stands for the perfected, i.e. whole and holy human son/daughter of God on the Earth. This means all aspects of our nature have been fully integrated and are working together peacefully and harmoniously, the way they are doing in God. And when our small earthly self finally has had enough of its earthly existence and is sick and tired of its trials and tribulations, it no longer has any problems with freely and willingly surrendering its whole being to the forces of the Highest. As our inner light shines ever more brightly, we evolve into a Christed one and a six-pointed star in our own right.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Mass Of People – Ruled By The Moon’
• ‘The Two Streams Of Consciousness’
• ‘White Magic And Black Magic’
• ‘The Six-pointed Star – Symbol Of Perfection’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:59 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Three

The Light Of All Lights

The Creation story tells us that God said: ‘Let there be light!’ These words have two different meanings. The Christ Star is the Light of all lights and the Sun of all suns. From it’s light all other Suns and everything else that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation was made and is constantly maintained. Without the light and warmth of the Christ Star there would be no life. But, spiritually light also means wisdom and knowledge and that can only be gained through exploring and getting to know ourselves, each other and the world around us. The light that is found in this manner has the power of transmuting the darkness of not knowing and ignorance into the light of knowing and comprehension.

There are as many names as there have been religions and philosophies in our world for the Great Light. The Divine Trinity consists of the Great Father/Mother of all life and the light of the Universal Christ spirit is their only born Son/Daughter. Each one of us is a tiny spark of this light. The Highest levels of life have always been communicating with us and our world through the parables and allegories of myths and legends. From time to time a new one was created by the Angels and Masters around the throne of God. As executors of the great plan of life, they are in charge of us and our world and the inspiration behind the birth and development of yet another religion that would take us that bit closer to the discovery of God’s true nature and our own.

Every human spirit/soul’s evolutionary journey up the spiritual mountain starts with the lowest class of the earthly school of life. This is an exceedingly long and hard road that is strewn with rocks and boulders of many different shapes and sizes. And because before God we are all equals, there is no preferential treatment for anyone. All of us at first have appear on the great stage of earthly life in the role of one of the meanest and toughest, most sadistic and cruel members of the human race. Although one cannot help the feeling that we are travelling alone and have to find our own way on this plane of life, the wise ones in charge of us – even though they are invisible to earthly eyes – never did leave us. They have always been observing our progress and that of our world. I find it reassuring to know that this will continue forever.

The dot in the centre of our birthchart represents the Christ Star and our Sun sign stands for the Divine Spark, who for a long time merely exists in a slumbering state. This tiny fire is planted in all of us at the point of our departure from the state of Paradise or conscious oneness with God and release into the school of earthly life with its initial ignorance of spiritual concepts. But since the creation of our world, the Christ Star has always been pulling it forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, towards Itself and into Its loving embrace. Naturally, this included humankind as soon as we were first introduced. From that time onwards we and our world together have been progressing at the steady even pace of one zodiacal degree for every day of the year and by progression one degree per year. We shall return to this theme.

Because of the progressions, if for example we were born into the first degree of Libra, it is only for the initial thirty years that are under the influence of the pure Libra energies. At the end of this period our consciousness changes into that of Scorpio and thirty years from there into Sagittarius. While the energies of our Sun sign remain at the basis of our earthly education for the whole of one lifetime, with every move by progression from one sign into the next the new Sun sign’s energies mingle with those of our birth sign. When you look back on your own life, you may be able to recognise how your life lessons changed and with them your interests and how new people entered your orbit who could help you with the phase of your development.

Steadily the energies of the Christ Star are drawing all of us closer to the ultimate aim of our earthly education and that is evolving into a Christed one, a healer and lightbringer in our own right. Alas, nothing of this nature can happen until the Divine spark begins to stir from its slumbering state and starts to develop. Much water has to flow under our personal bridge and many earthly lifetimes are required before this comes about. Only when our development has reached a certain point, does the spark wake up and with it the fire of love. Slowly but surely from deep within our own being, we then start to bring forth the characteristics of our higher or God nature.

The love in our heart at first it is but a small still flame. But each new lifetime in physicality provides us with more knowledge about God’s true nature and our own. Whenever a grain of truth comes our way and we get the feeling that what we heard or read is true, that’s our inner guidance’s way of confirming that something is true. This is how it reacts each time someone mentions the joyous prospect of being released from the obligation of further earthly lifetimes and of our permanent return into our true home, the spirit realm.

The more our higher or God nature takes over its earthly counterpart, the stronger the light of our inner fire becomes. This continues until it has grown into a mighty flame that has the power of absorbing that which is left of the dark and evil elements in our own nature and of those around us. God and the Angels can then uplift and transmute them into blessing and healing energies for all life, not merely our world but the whole of Creation.

That’s how, as time goes by, in each one of us the awakening of the love and wisdom, truth and honesty, loyalty and integrity of our higher nature absorbs the negative character traces of our lower earthly self. When they have been shed once and for all and the last one of our Karmic debts have been redeemed, so that the balance of our spiritual bankbook has been restored, we have evolved into a Christed one in our own right. Then at last we are ready to continue our studies on the higher and eventually highest levels of life.

Because love is the law of the Universe, no-one every forces us to do anything. We ourselves are ultimately the bottom line as far as our evolutionary pathway is concerned. But in spite of that, spending an indefinite number of lifetimes on the material plane is compulsory. And if we wish to make the developmental progress that is necessary if one fine day we wish to leave the school of earthly life behind, there is nothing for it but applying for our next lifetime.

While resting and recuperating from the stresses and strains of earthly life in the spirit world, we ourselves, i.e. our spirit/soul together with the wise ones in charge of us, choose the pathway for our next earthly sojourn, where and through whom we shall be entering it. That’s why Samuel Butler said: ‘Whatsoever we perpetrate, we do but row. We are steered by fate.’ English folk wisdom adds to this: ‘We all have to row with the oars life has given us.’ And the Greek statesman and poet Solon, circa 638 – 558 BC, having grown immensely wise in the course of many lifetimes, noted: ‘If all our misfortunes were laid in a common heap from which each has to take an equal share, most people would be content to pick up theirs and depart.’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:18 pm

The Sins Of The Fathers

Graven Images

Exodus 20:4/6: ‘You shall not make for yourself any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in Heaven above or that is in the Earth beneath, or that is in the water under the Earth. You shall not worship them or serve them, for I, the Lord your God, am a zealous God, visiting the offences of the fathers upon their children, to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me. And showing mercy to thousands of generations of those who love me and keep my commandments!’

What a way of helping God’s children of the Earth to come to terms with the power that has always ruled all life, including ours, and that is much greater than all of us together! Is it any wonder that so much fear has to be overcome on most people’s healing journey, when it comes to dealing with the concept of God and all things of a spiritual nature? The books Genesis and Exodus are the two oldest books of the Bible. Genesis tells the story of the Israelite people, but the history of Israel as a nation starts with Exodus. This book presents the idea of a God who brings freedom to the downtrodden and forms a lasting relationship with them. Yet, the way the priesthood of its day went about presenting it to the people with the help of teachings like the above, does not leave much to the imagination as to what kind of a God our race had created itself up to then.

The smell of danger and a more than somewhat threatening echo comes down the ages to us from the second sentence of the above quote. Its point is clear: ‘Watch out! Better behave yourselves and listen to the one who has written this for you through one of your scribes.’ It was not God who was the zealous one but those on the Earth plane acting on his behalf. Their message to this day is: I am fond of showing off, lusting for power and I can read and write – bear in mind that few did in those days. This gives me power over you and if I frighten you, you are sure to come and listen to what I have to say!’ Wanting to be loved, we paid attention and thus created ourselves a God in someone’s own image. To be fair to that phase of our development, individually and as a race, what else could we do? Considering that in lifetimes long gone such beliefs were dear to us, is it any wonder that there is so much fear in our world and at the roots of every soul’s being? One cannot help wondering whether anyone could genuinely love such a God of humankind’s own making; yet, that’s what the Bible told us we had to do.

Astrology, and the Sun sign Sagittarius in particular, can be used as a tool for shedding light into this more than somewhat murky corner of the existence of our race. Religious institutions like churches and their clergy are under the rulership of Sagittarius and an understanding of this sign goes a long way towards clarifying how the present state of affairs came about. Sagittarians are the storytellers and also the show people of the zodiac. Watch any priest, dressed up in all their fineries, who is performing up front to impress the people. With the gift of their glib tongue Sagittarians can sell anything to anyone with the greatest of ease, goods and ideas alike. Inexperienced souls born into this sign can be extremely gullible and easily develop into veritable con-people. Knowing all that, now please imagine that it could have been you or me, who wrote those words in another lifetime. It then becomes clear why it is never advisable to sit in judgement over anyone.

Even from where we stand now, it still is all too easy to jump to the conclusion that those sentences were written, so that by scaring people to death spiritual power and a hold on people’s hearts and souls could be gained. Yet, such things could also have represented our only truth in those days and the way we then perceived ourselves and God. Makes you think, doesn’t it? So, let’s be grateful that the shadows and the false beliefs of the past are being dissolved, and that the skeletons in humankind’s cupboards are crumbling to dust and ashes, which the Great Cosmic winds of change and truth are sweeping away. On the wings of our thoughts and prayers let us lift all that negativity high above the Earth into the loving heart of the Universe, into the healing temple in the heartmind of God, so that through Its radiance it can be uplifted and transmuted into blessing, healing and harmonising energies for all life. Together let us kneel and pray that every last one of our deepest, darkest and innermost fears shall be changed into renewed hope and faith and trust.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:40 pm

An Eye For An Eye

To stay a little longer with ‘The visiting of the offences of the fathers upon their children’, as the Lamsa Bible calls it, we shall investigate the possible esoteric meaning behind these words. From where we stand now, it is not hard to recognise that they are yet another one of the many hidden references to the law of Karma contained in the Bible. For my liking two of the most outstanding of them are: ‘As you sow, so you shall reap’ or ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth!’ These two quotes on their own are excellent definitions of the Universal law of Karma, the law of cause and effect that operates throughout the whole of Creation, and therefore also applies to every human soul throughout the whole course of its evolution, not merely on our planet.

All religions have at their heart spiritual knowledge that was given to our world through various teachers directly from the Source of our being. Such knowledge is called the Ancient Wisdom. For a very long time, the teachings of the Bible, the same as all other publications of this nature, have been trying to convey to us God’s Divine truth. The only snag was that each time some more of God’s wisdom was given to our world, humankind was still too young and unevolved to be able to grasp their underlying esoteric meanings.

As far as the law of Karma is concerned, there is historical evidence that, in the early days of Christianity, it was known and referred to in the New Testament, but that at a certain stage all references to it were removed from the Bible. There is no doubt in my mind that if there ever had been a Master soul by the name of Jesus, who walked the Earth in our midst, he would most certainly have known about the law and lived in perfect harmony with it. The story of his life needs to be understood as a myth and a legend and not as if it presented us with historical facts. It always has been an allegory about the various initiations every human soul eventually has to undergo when it comes to the end of its long journey of gathering and learning from its experiences on the Earth plane.

Only when this part has been completed successfully, can we find our way back home into the realisation of our true Divine nature and our oneness with God. The part of us that belongs to the Earth plane and is born here, the small earthly self, eventually needs to be nailed to the Cross of consciousness. Here it dies a slow and painful death, but without this process the higher Spirit or God Self cannot rise from the tomb of its incarceration in physicality. No matter how long all this may take for each one of us, we all get there in the end.

John Romer in his book ‘Testament – the Bible and History’ provides fascinating insights into the overall background of the Scriptures. He states that all references to the law of Karma were at some stage carefully removed and that this was easy in the days of the Roman Empire, as very few copies of the Bible then existed. One of the Roman Emperors’ wives was a very naughty lady who did not like the thought that her evil deeds should return to her in other lifetimes, as indeed they are sure to have done in the meantime. She is believed to be responsible for having all references to the law of Karma edited out of the Bible. That simple in those days, when the Roman emperors had unlimited earthly and spiritual power and could do as they pleased.

The various Bible quotes containing hidden references to the law, which remained part of the Scriptures, escaped because in those days nobody could recognise this. As we know by now, no-one and nothing is outside of the Universal laws; we and our lives have always been subject to them, the same as all other parts of Creation. Our ignorance of the existence of these laws never made one iota of difference. Being unfamiliar with them does not protect anyone against the fact that we all have to live with the consequences of our actions. All of them, be they good, bad or indifferent, unfailingly find their way back to us, as indeed they must – if not in the same lifetime, then in another. Whether we were as yet aware of this or not, every new lifetime presents each one of us with the same set of rules.

Depending on the level of spiritual maturity we have reached at any given time we choose ever more difficult tests and trials for ourselves. Only when one of us has well and truly mastered one specific lesson, are we allowed to move on to more advanced ones. The Universe is patient – it has so much time! It can afford to, for a human lifetime is but the twinkling of an eye in eternity. What we do not manage in this one, we shall be allowed to finish in the next and the next and then the next. However long it may take us, we shall be given the time. And whenever some of our old karma is catching up with us, we are looking at one of the offences of the fathers visiting his children.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Myths and Legends’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:12 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Four

The Sacred Numbers

So far we have only searched for the higher esoteric meaning behind the surface words of our world’s belief systems. But how do numbers fit into this concept? Well, let’s start with the number 1, a very good place to start, as Rodgers and Hammerstein told us in ‘The Sound Of Music’. The 1 represents the first impulse of Creation, the masculine God or the Great Father, astrologically represented by the elements Fire and Air. Fire = the ideas of the creative force of life. Air = the thought processes of Creation that brings everything into being.

The number 2 is Creation’s second impulse, the feminine Goddess or Great Mother, astrologically represented by the elements Earth and Water. Earth = creation of matter to manifest in physicality. Water = emotions and the soul. 1 and 2 come together in the 3, the Universal Christ Spirit, the Light of all lights and Sun of all suns. This is the only born Son/Daughter who consists of the 1 and 2, having been created by them. From its light the Father and Mother create matter and bring physical life into manifestation. Every human being is a spark of the Great Light and in equal measure contains the characteristics of the 1 and the 2.

The construction of the Universe is based on mathematical principles and because God is in everything that exists in the whole of Creation, the numbering system used in our world is sacred. The first ones represent the energies of one of the planets of our solar system. 1 = the Sun. 2 = the Moon. 3 = Jupiter. 4 = Uranus. 5 = Mercury. 6 = Venus. 7 = Neptune. 8 = Saturn. 9 = Mars. 0 = the circle of Eternity. 12, 40 and 144,000 are among the most outstanding ones that are of significance in various religious movements and the ancient prophetic belief systems in which the modern religions have their roots.

12 = 12 signs and houses of the zodiac; months of the year; hours of day and night; disciples of Jesus.

40 = the parable of Jesus spending forty days and nights in the desert. The higher esoteric meaning of the way the number is used here is a description of every human being’s pathway on its evolutionary journey that takes us through experiencing life in a physical environment. This road starts at the lowest point and takes us forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral to the highest as a Christed one in our own right. Night represents the spiritual darkness of that environment where every one of us spends an indefinite number of lifetimes. To rest and recover from the tests and trials of the spiritual desert of that existence, at the end of each earthly sojourn we return to the world of spirit. Days represent an indefinite number of periods of indefinite length spent in the light of knowing who we really are and what purpose our existence serves. See the relevant link at the end of this chapter to find out more.

144,000 = appears in chapter 14 of the Book Of Revelation. I have taken the liberty to paraphrase it as follows: ‘I looked and lo, a Lamb stood on mount Sion. With him were 144,000 who had his Father’s name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from the Heavens that sounded like many waters and great thunder. I also heard the sound of harpers playing their instruments. They were singing as if it were a new song before the throne, the four beasts and the elders. Nobody could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed in earthly life and who were virgins because they had not been defiled by contact with women. They were following the Lamb wherever he went. Redeemed from among the people of the Earth, they were the first fruits unto God and the Lamb. In their mouths was found no guile and they were without fault before the throne of God.’

It was with full intention that the Angels and Masters, who are responsible for every level of humankind’s development, presented this prophecy in a nonsensical form that would keep people puzzling for a long time what these words might mean. And when, with the coming of the Aquarian Age, ever more earthlings would be waking from their spiritual slumber, their only reaction could be: ‘This doesn’t make any sense whatever. It cannot possibly be true. Some kind of symbolisms and metaphors has to be hiding behind those words, but what?’

That’s when their inner teacher, the living God or wise one within, could reveal to them – it’s a revelation, after all – that those who have the word God written on their foreheads represent people who still believe that the sacred texts of their religions are literally true. Being young and inexperienced spirit/souls, they would know no better than following religions that are merely of the head.

‘Nobody could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed in earthly life and who were virgins because they had not been defiled by contact with women.’ This is a metaphor that the consciousness of these people so far has not been touched by the feminine aspect of God, the Great Mother, whose wisdom and truth that has always been hiding behind the surface words of the Jesus legend. The writing on their foreheads shows that they are still ‘uncontaminated’ by TRUTH. The concept of heart knowledge has not yet been discovered by them.

The energies and emanations of such people will be unsuitable when Mother Earth’s transformation is complete and our planet has become a place where peace and harmony rule supreme. They will not be allowed to reincarnate into earthly life, but will continue their education of life in physicality on a younger and less highly evolved planet. Its vibrations will be slower and therefore are suitable for what the newcomers have to offer.

During their present earthly existence they are as yet unable to make up their own minds about what they can and want to believe. This is why they behave like lambs, i.e. young sheep who are willing to be led by their noses by those who assume the role of leadership but who are just as unevolved as their followers.

If they were not, they would not dream of encouraging others to burden themselves with karmic debts of the severity brought about by terrorist attacks and mass killings. Inciting others to carry our monstrosities of nature out weighs just as heavily in the scales of God’s eternal justice. Because God and the Angels are part of us and we are part of them, the Divine justice is by no means as blind as its earthly counterpart sometimes can be. It is the all-seeing eye that never sleeps and therefore never errs.

In one of their lifetimes, in the far distant future on their new home planet, something disastrous and traumatic is likely to happen to these young and inexperienced spirit/souls. It will be something similar to what they are inflicting upon people in this one. Having by then evolved into good, well behaved and law abiding citizens, they will be asking themselves: ‘Why me? I lead such a good life, would never do harm to anybody or anything. It’s just not fair!’ Alas, it is.

It is impossible for us to understand what happens to us on such occasions, until we find out that this is how the bill for any kind of trespass against the law of love, which we committed in one of our lifetimes, will eventually be presented in another one. The Universal laws ensure that in the fullness of time, and that could be hundreds of lifetimes ahead and maybe even on a different planet, the circle closes. Through the suffering our debt is paid and redeemed, the balance of our spiritual account restored – by none other than us.

Someone asked me the other day whether I believe that our subconscious can know the future in the same way as it may reveal the past to us – in meditation, if this is desirable for our present stage of development. I do not think it would be good for us to know too much of either the future or the past. In my view, the veil of consciousness is there for our protection. If we had to live with the conscious memories of everything that ever happened to us – not in one lifetime or maybe two or three, but thousands – if we knew all the things we once were capable of doing, we would find it impossible to live with ourselves. I believe that we are here at this particular time, so that we may re-learn to trust the goodness of life and that it will forever lead us to where we need to move next for our highest good and greatest joy.

To my mind, we are not meant to know the future, for if we did it would be available and easily accessible to us, which it is not – undoubtedly for wise reasons. And I for one am glad about this. What would happen to the thrill and excitement of the explorations that are always waiting for us, to lead us onwards and upwards on the spiritual mountain with ever more new discoveries? What would be the point of knowing their outcome in advance? That’s why I am no friend of using astrology as a tool for predicting the future. I am satisfied with familiarising myself with the energies that are at our disposal at any given time, personally and collectively, and the general trends they bring with it. This to me is helpful when it comes to paddling the canoe of my life on the great river of all life, steering it through the rapids and down the waterfalls.

And that brings us back to the 144,000. From the developmental level ever more of us are reaching by now, it is no longer hard to recognise that there is truth in statements like the one from the Christian Revelations mentioned earlier, but that it can only be found through peering behind its surface words as well as its numbers. So, what is this particular part trying to tell us? Mount Zion stands for the top of the spiritual mountain, which can only be reached when we surrender our whole being to the Highest Forces of life. But what is the sacred number 144,000 trying to tell us? The same principle needs to be applied here as that of the 40 days and nights of the parable of Jesus in the desert parable, i.e. the 144,000 represents an undefined number of people.

The 144,000 was never intended to be understood literally. But as soon as, hand in hand with God and the Angels, a sufficient number of highly evolved human spirits/souls are working together for the highest good of our whole world, with the passing of time the energies created by this group will become so powerful that it is capable of pulling the rest of humankind through to the completion of one particular part of our spiritual development. More about this theme later.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Jesus In the Desert’
• ‘How Did It All Begin?’
• ‘Becoming The The Lamb Of God’
• ‘White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles’
• ‘Total Surrender To God – Becoming The Lamb Of God’
• ‘Colonising New Planets’
• ‘Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:49 pm

We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants

What a lot of pious talk there is on the Earth plane about the need for leaving our world in a fit state for our children and children’s children. As always there is a great deal more to this issue than meets the eye. I agree that it is the highest time that we all get our act together and do our share of taking better care of our beautiful planet. Ever more of us need to wake up to the fact that the main purpose of our earthly existence is that, when the time for doing so has come, we should each do our share of making our world into a better and more peaceful place, not just for humankind but for every one of its lifeforms. We are by no means alone with this task, God and the Angels are ready to help us with it, if we but ask.

I believe that this is just as vital for us ourselves as it is for those who come through us, our children and everybody else who will ever walk behind us. Let me explain why this should be so. As you know by now, I do not share the view that life is a one-off thing. I do believe – nay, more than that, I know – that each one of us has been before, not just once or twice but a great many times. We are placed in earthly life to grow and evolve in the course of many lifetimes from spiritual infancy, toddlerhood and adolescence into adulthood. Earth life is an educational institute and in order to reach this goal, we reappear however many lifetimes this development may take for each individual spirit and soul. Every reincarnation into Earth life brings fresh opportunities for paying some of the karmic debts we incurred in previous lifetimes, as well as creating new ones.

In some of our lifetimes we reincarnate as a woman and on other occasions as a man. And as we move along, we make many mistakes. This too is good and right, as in this way we are constantly learning something through our own experiences, and that helps our consciousness to expand. That’s how one small step after another, we grow in wisdom and understanding. Unaware of what we are doing, we are playing the role of our own forebears and in case we require further lifetimes on the Earth, on each occasion we return as one of our own descendants. And unless sufficient numbers of us do their share of making our world into a more peaceful and beautiful place right here and now, in future lifetimes we shall be newly confronted with the mess we ourselves once helped to make of our planet. How about that for a mind-boggling concept?

Let’s take a moment and join those who are in search of their roots. This takes us into the innermost core of life and the moment of our creation, when our spirit first came forth as a seed in the form of a thought from the heart-mind of God. One can only marvel at what has become of us in the meantime. There is no doubt in my mind that the person we are at present is the result of everything that happened to us from that moment onwards. All of it has been helping us towards growing ever more into the conscious awareness of our roots and origin as children of the Divine. Yet, in spite of the fact that on the outer level of life during each lifetime we appeared in a different guise, on the inner plane we remained the same. One cannot help marvelling that you were always you and I was me, and that is what we shall be forever.

Should our evolutionary program demand further sojourns through earthly life, we shall be appearing as the offspring of the one we presently are. Therefore, it stands to reason that any improvements we now make to our character and also our world are as much on behalf of ourselves as of our children’s children. This highlights the urgency of seriously getting to work on ourselves as well as finding satisfactory solutions for the issues that to this day are facing us and our world.

We live in extraordinary times of Mother Earth’s transformation and the homecoming of our race into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. And so it is not surprising that many are feeling the urge of finding and reconnecting with their roots. For a long time we keep on reincarnating through the same family groups. But eventually we reach the point when we have become sufficiently evolved for the superconscious faculties of our nature begin to unfold and our inner and outer horizons start to broaden. And so, with the help of the wise ones in charge of us, we decide to be born into other cultures and civilisations, to become familiar with their customs, outlook on life and religious/spiritual aspirations.

For these souls it would be futile to search for their origins on the outer level of life. They know that everybody’s true roots belong to the inner dimensions and therefore can only be found through journeying inwards. In this way we reconnect with our Highest or God Self, and through this becoming aware of our oneness with God and all life.

In contrast to them, young and inexperienced souls during their early lifetimes on the Earth plane are likely to misinterpret any of the promptings they receive from their inner being. They cannot help themselves because so far their earthly self has not yet discovered that there is such a thing as a spirit and a soul as well as an inner home, and that they too have these things. This is why one finds people in many countries of our world who are busily digging in the archives of earthly life for their roots. More highly evolved souls smile at their efforts. They can see no point in the ordinary type of genealogical research, because they are already consciously walking the highway that takes all of us together up the spiritual mountain and eventually – each one on their own – home into the final reunion with God.

Now that you are aware that you have been your own ancestor, I would like to challenge you to take a good look at your family tree. When you consider the ancestral line-up in front of you, bear in mind that in some of your lifetimes you yourself could either have been an eminent person or a particularly ill-fated and unfortunate one. Should you be in danger of shedding crocodile tears and feeling your heart melting with compassion for those through whose line you reincarnated, and before your ego swells with pride for having come through such an illustrious family, think of the part you must have played in its saga.

It is necessary to find forgiveness and feel compassion for ourselves and the many ordeals each one of us has to work their way through on their way to becoming the one we are today. To provide humankind with a well balanced educational program, it is for wise higher purposes that all human souls occasionally require lifetimes on the Earth plane when wretchedly difficult and traumatic situations have to be coped with. But we can trust the Universe’s wisdom and love that it will see to it that such times are balanced by successful, prosperous and happy ones.

Understanding this, each one of us, without exception, has every reason to rejoice and be thankful for all our own experiences and everybody else’s. The time has come for making our peace and praising the Highest for the gift of life, for guiding and protecting us and keeping us safe by day and by night, and the many things it is constantly providing for each one of us. And that undoubtedly will continue forever.

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘The Power Of Gratitude’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jF6u4GJQ-U

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Sins of the Fathers’
• ‘Afflictions are no Ancestral Curses’
• ‘Karma in Families’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:24 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Five

A Religion Of Heart And Mind

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
There is only one language, the language of the heart.
And there is only one God, the God of love,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
They are the Holy Trinity who is
Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

The belief of the new age is one of the mind in or of the heart, the dwelling place of the wise one or living God within. It is the religion of truth and that’s a very uncomplicated one. The only thing it asks from its followers is that they love of God, the whole of humankind and the rest of Creation, independent of the religion they may still be following.

Wise ones who are in tune with their inner guidance, intuitively know the truth and what is right or wrong for them in any given moment. Everybody’s Highest or God Self has always been trying to communicate with its earthly counterpart being through the small still voice of conscience. When the lower self is at last united and at one with its higher or Christ nature, it no longer has any need for being by others what to do and say, who or what to believe and whom to follow or not.

When this point of our development has been reached, mind and heart, i.e. the energies of Aquarius and Leo are working together peacefully and harmoniously. The initial phase of being in polar opposition, the way they are in the zodiac, has been left behind. Getting these two aspects of their nature to function the way they are doing in the Great Father/Mother, is the task of every aspiring healer and lightbringer. The Father is the mind and Mother the wise and loving heart, through whom his creative ideas are brought into manifestation.

Let’s take a look at the energies involved. Aquarius, the Air sign, belongs to the realm of thinking and Leo, the Fire sign, to that of the Divine creative sparks, i.e. ideas from the heartmind of God. The Air signs are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius and lifetimes spent in one of them are dedicated to the development of humankind’s mental capabilities. Aries, Leo and Sagittarius are the Fire signs. Lifetimes spent in one of them concentrate on studying the safe and responsible handling of the Divine fire. In Aries these ideas consist mainly of head knowledge, in Leo they are of the heart and in Sagittarius of higher knowledge, especially of the spiritual kind. The more highly evolved we become, the more our lifetimes in Sagittarius and the ninth house, this sign’s natural domain, turn into quests for a better understanding of the concepts of the philosophies and religions of our world.

Although the belief systems of the past were purely of the head, it was impossible to comprehend them. This was right for humankind’s requirements in the early stages of spiritual infancy, childhood and young adult life. But now that sufficient numbers of us have matured into spiritual adulthood, under the influence of the Aquarian energies, the religion of the new age is of the heart as well as the mind. It is one of truth and simplicity that seeks to get to the heart of any matter and has no time for gobble-de-gook. It talks to us in an uncomplicated language that can be understood by anyone. You frequently find the word because turn up in my writings. I make no apologies for this fact because I have never been satisfied with someone telling me that something is so and so, without giving me a good reason why it should be that way. That is no longer good enough for our time.

The ultimate purpose of every human being’s earthly education is returning into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and our own. The old religions were designed to successfully keep us away from this discovery, while the new one does its best to show us the way. On the road up the slopes of the spiritual mountain of life we reach the point when we freely and willingly surrender the lower drives and urges of our earthly nature to the hopes, dreams and aspirations of our higher or God Self. Through our efforts of bringing them down to Earth, so they can become a reality there, with the passing of time we develop into an ever more potent receiver/transmitter station and channel through which God’s sacred wisdom and truth can flow for the blessing and healing of everything that shares the earthly plane with us.

Jesus is a symbolism of the higher aspect or Christ nature of every one of us. Its unfoldment is the only thing in the whole of Creation that actually can save and redeem us and our world. To paraphrase Ecclesiastes 3:1-11, in the school of earthly life every human being, without exception, has to experience lifetimes of sinning and inflicting pain on others. In future ones the Universal laws return our misdeeds to us. Others then create similar kinds of suffering for us and that is what redeems our former trespasses against the law of love.

And that is how many small people in many small places can not only change our world but save and redeem it. That’s what they are then constantly in the process of doing. Through every one of us bringing forth, from deep within our own inner being, the highest and noblest qualities of our Christ nature, this is how towards the end of our earthly education all of us eventually evolve into healers and lightbringers. Working hand in hand with God and the Angels, we are then fully occupied with the saving and redemption of ourselves and our world, for when we are healing our whole world heals with us.

If you are so fed up with your earthly existence that you are seriously considering to end it by your own hands, in my view there really is no point in going ahead with it. Any unresolved issues we leave behind in one lifetime have to be attended to in another one and another, until they finally have been resolved. Earthly life’s ultimate aim for all of us is to become ever more God-like and I believe you would be better off by far if you proceeded in the afore mentioned manner.

Top of the agenda for every earthling is learning to love God’s way, i.e. from the heart and without judgement, totally and unconditionally, loving whatever comes our way just because it exists. The more we practise sending nothing but kind and loving thoughts into our world and beyond, the more the mind in our heart develops. And this is how eventually even the last and slowest one of us is going to develop the power of influencing our world’s evolutionary pathway in many different beneficial ways. One of them is sharing with those around us the spiritual knowledge that comes our way and to which our inner guidance responds with: ‘This is true!’

The more the recipients, with the help of the knowledge they are receiving, feed into our world’s good or God stream of consciousness, the more powerful this flow becomes. Its ability increases to absorb the dark clouds of ignorance that to this day exist in our world, so they can be uplifted and transmuted by God and the Angels into blessing and healing energies for the whole of Creation.

This is how, towards the end of their earthly education, every human being evolves into a healer and lightbringer who is walking and working hand in hand with the Highest Forces of life. The purpose of our earthly existence has then been fulfilled and we are no longer under the obligation of further lifetimes in the physical part of our planet. When one has endured the suffering that is an inevitable part of redeeming our most ancient karmic debts, who would want it in any case?

Maybe when Mother Earth’s transformation is complete and she is a place where people co-exist in peace and harmony, supporting instead of exploiting each other, where warmongering, violence and crime, even sickness and death are no longer known. I would not rule it out then.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:52 pm

All That Thou Hast Brought Upon Us

All of life is a journey and humankind’s descent into physicality is no exception. It has been an exceedingly long and slow excursion and many of the offences we committed on the pathway that took us ever deeper into experiencing life in physicality had to be left behind, so they could be attended to in future lifetimes. It could not have been any other way, because in those days we still lacked the ability to understand the purpose of our existence and therefore could not cope with the problems that arose any better.

But now that we are here, we either have already developed this skill or, with the help of God and the Angels, are about to do so. This is how it has come about that some of the oldest debts in our spiritual bankbook are haunting us now and from time to time are sending us reminders that they are waiting to be made good, by none other than us. Having reached the ascending arc of humankind’s evolution, God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon to assist us individually and collectively to return into the conscious awareness of our God’s true nature, our own and our oneness with all life.

If we move through our world with open eyes, it is not hard to see how to this day some of humankind’s most ancient karmic debts are presenting us and our world with severe problems. Whatever accumulation of unredeemed individual and collective offences is left from all previous lifetimes eventually has to be redeemed by us, each time one of us returns to the Earth plane. As we are living in the times that Buddhism describes as ‘the latter days of the law’ – a theme to which we shall return in a moment – any issues that were up to now left unattended are presenting themselves to us and our world, so that their final resolutions can be found.

The following prayer from the Apocrypha, The Complete Bible – An American Translation, speaks to us from down the ages:

All that Thou hast brought upon us
And all that Thou hast done to us,
Thou hast done in justice –
Deliver us, in Thy wonderful way.

From ‘The Song Of The Three Holy Children’
Daniel 7-19

Like the children in the prayer, our ancestors – it is more than likely that you and I were among them – let us pray together: Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, deliver us and our world from all evil and the greatest evil in this existence is fear. Please help us to uplift and transmute all fears and anxieties of our world into blessing and healing energies for all life, so that it may bring a renewal of hope, faith and trust to each and every heart and soul and to the soul of our world. May Your infinite love and wisdom guide and protect us all and keep us safe in Your loving hands. Amen

So much has been known to us for such a very long time. Do you find it as astonishing as I do about how little has been understood, up to now? Let us rejoice at how far we have come on our evolutionary pathway by now and that much more Divine wisdom and trust is unveiling itself to us all the time. As the pioneers of the Aquarian Age, let us enjoy and cherish the excitement of the task that lies before us. Resting safely in the knowledge that God and the Angels are guiding and supporting us not only from the highest levels of life, but also from within the very core of our own being, it is good and right for us to courageously put one foot in front of another and follow their lead.

True to our real nature, lovingly and with the simple trust of a small child, which we spiritually most certainly all are, we put our small hands into their strong ones and walk the rest of our predestined way back home into the fully conscious awareness of our oneness with God and all life with ever increasing confidence. To paraphrase Ralph Waldo Emerson, let us not follow where the well trodden trail may lead, but go where no-one has ever walked before, where so far there is no path and we can be the ones who leave a trail behind that others may wish to follow.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:26 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Six

Symbolisms And Metaphors

The spirit realm’s traditional way of communicating with our world up to now has been through symbolisms and metaphors that were skilfully hidden behind the surface words of the myths and legends. From time to time the Angels and Masters in charge of our world brought us another one that was meant to take humankind’s understanding a step forwards and upwards on the journey up the spiritual mountain of life. Aquarius is the Divine Waterbearer and the deeper we enter into this age, the more of God’s sacred wisdom and truth will be flowing directly into the individual and collective consciousness of our race. For some time by now it has been flowing with steadily increasing strength into the hearts and minds of those who are ready to receive it. More about this theme later.

Regardless of the patriarchy and dominance of the masculine, the sacred number of 144,000 has been present in many belief systems of our world, the latest one being the before mentioned one of the Christian Book of Revelations. In spite of appearing in the depths of the patriarchy with its all-male Divinity, the presence of the Great Mother or Goddess has always remained clearly visible to those who are in possession of the key to deciphering the code. Let’s see what we can find. As mentioned earlier, the 12 is one of the sacred numbers and zero represents the never ending circle of Eternity. 12 x 12 = 144 add to this the circle of Eternity three times over and you get the sacred number 144,000.

The components of this figure are: 1 = the masculine first impulse of Creation, the Great Father of all life or God. 2 = the feminine second impulse, the Great Mother or Goddess. 1 + 2 = 3 = both together are manifesting themselves and finding expansion in their Son/Daughter, the spirit of the Universal Christ, Sun of all suns and Light of all lights. 0 = the circle of Eternity = three times over, i.e. 3 x 3 = 9 = the number of completion, the end of one cycle and the beginning of another in the 10. The average gestation period of a human baby is roughly nine months. 9 is the number of completion and an indication that a new cycle of experiences is about to begin and that applies as much to parents as their babies as to humankind and its world.

9 = Mars, planetary ruler of Aries, the point of rebirth and new beginnings, as well as co-ruler with Pluto of Scorpio, the sign of death and rebirth, degeneration and regeneration. Before anything new can be born, something old has to die. The signal is loud and clear that, when the truth about the number 144,000 appears at the end of the old regime’s patriarchal religions, the time has come for the religion of the new age to move into the foreground of humankind’s individual and collective consciousness. The energies are beneficial for spreading far and wide the new gospel that there is only one God, the God of love and only one religion, the religion of love and so forth.

1 = the Sun, the masculine giver of all life, planetary ruler of Leo.

2 = the Moon, the feminine nurturing and caring principle of the Universe, planetary ruler of Cancer, the sign of roots and mother, home and ancestry.

3 = Jupiter, the expansive and benevolent planetary ruler of Sagittarius, the sign responsible for the development of humankind’s superconscious faculties and increasing awareness of the regions of the higher aspects of life, finding expression in the religions and philosophies of our world. For as long as they are left to their own devices, Jupiter’s energies also provide us with boundless gullibility and we are ready to swallow anything we see or hear lock, stock and barrel.

5 = Mercury is a symbolism for the human earthly mind. Each one is an extension of the Great Universal mind known as God and at any given moment all have reached a different state of their development. With the passing of time, every human being on its pathway up the spiritual mountain of life slowly but surely evolves into another messenger of the Gods. We then steal their fire – spiritual knowledge – and bring it to the people on Earth for the healing of their wounds.

Mercury is the planetary ruler of Gemini, Air, and Virgo, Earth. The Jupiterian gullibility needs the balancing influence of the Mercurian energies, because they provide us with the ability to sift through and order things, as well as thinking logically and scientifically. And in the course of many lifetimes, we develop the gift known as common sense. It assists us with dealing with the realities and necessities of our earthly existence.

The mutable Earth sign Virgo, ruled by Mercury, is the harvest sign of the zodiac. Lifetimes spent in this sign and its house, the sixth, one way and another find us bringing the spiritual harvest from the highest levels into earthly life to be used for healing and teaching purposes. Virgo’s planetary ruler is Mercury, who to the ancient Greeks was known as Hermes. Both represent the winged messenger of the Gods who steals their fire – knowledge – and brings it to earthly life for the benefit of humankind. In the course of many lifetimes, which take us round the zodiac through every one of its signs and houses, during the ones spent in Virgo and/or its house, our teaching and healing abilities gradually develop.

8 = Saturn, the symbolism for the stern and undeviating schoolmaster aspect of the Divine. Teaching teaches God’s children of the Earth the value of self-discipline and self-mastery is Saturn’s task. When this sign’s energies have served their purpose as teacher, they change into those of the rewarder and the gifts they can then bestow upon us are considerable.

Saturn together with Uranus is the co-ruler of Aquarius. Saturn’s demands are the guardians and keepers, invisible to earthly eyes, of the gate into the freedom of the Aquarian age. No-one is going to be admitted without having taken charge of and mastered the drives and urges of their lower animal nature. Through freely and willingly surrendering our whole being to the will and command of God and the Angels and bringing forth the highest and best within us, we gradually evolve into a Christed one in our own right. The legendary God-man Jesus represents this aspect of every human being’s nature. In picture book form it tells us about the initiations in which every human being has to participate in the course of their earthly education.

The number 144,000 shows that in truth the feminine influence of the Great Mother’s wisdom and love has never been absent from our world. Its presence was destined to reveal itself when the time and energies were right. That’s why as soon as we entered into the Age of Aquarius, the Mother aspect of the Divine Waterbearer began to pour Her wisdom and truth into the consciousness of those whose hearts and souls had opened to love and therefore were ready to receive it. And that’s when humankind’s rebirth into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and its own really had started.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Age Of Aquarius’
• ‘Everything That’s Worth Knowing About The True Meaning Of Saturn’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:05 pm

Why Is There So Much Suffering In Our World?

One of the greatest mysteries of our earthly existence has always been why there is so much suffering on this plane of life. And why is it that just about everybody is presently experiencing such difficult times? Do you know anyone who is having an easy ride through life? I don’t! Does that ever set you wondering why this should be so? I believe that it is due to the fact that we are presently going through a major transformation of our whole world. Because of this all of us are struggling with repaying the Karmic debts we have accrued in previous lifetimes. Some of our most ancient outstanding issues are waiting to finally be attended to and resolved, to provide the healing all lifeforms of our earthly existence are in need of.

This is especially true for every kind of relationship and in particular the one with God. It also applies to the relationship with ourselves, the most difficult connection of all, as well as that with our whole world and everything it contains. The Karmic chains and shackles we have brought with us into this lifetime are of an emotional and highly complex nature. We ourselves created them, in some cases many lifetimes ago. As long as any unresolved issues remain between two people, their relationship is brought into each subsequent lifetime, until the outstanding problems have finally been satisfactorily dealt with.

Viewed from this angle, it is hardly surprising that most people are struggling with exceptionally tough difficult relationships. They have been brought into this lifetime because it is an extra special one, in which the Universe is offering every one of us sufficient opportunities for restoring the balance of our account in the great spiritual bankbook of life. Whatever it is we may still be called upon to go through in this process, it is essential to reach out for the helping hands of God and the Angels. Everything that has ever happened to us and our world did so for good and wise reasons. And they alone can take us safely through the wilderness of our emotional minefields and in the end bless us with a renewed understanding of the higher meaning of our suffering.

The Age of Aquarius is the age of friendship, kinship and love for everything that shares our world with us. Being true to the Aquarian ideals in all our daily encounters becomes easier when we consciously return into the awareness of our true nature. As the Christ Spirit comes alive and begins to grow within us, our heart slowly opens ever more with compassion and love for our own suffering and that of our whole world. This is the beginning of our homecoming and healing together with God. Learning to trust the guidance that rises into our conscious awareness from our inner teacher and willingly following its instructions, we play our allocated role in the healing of all life, as well as working on the redemption of us and our world.

Forgiveness now grows quite naturally in our hearts, first for ourselves for having created our problems and especially those in relationships in the first place, and then also for all who have ever hurt and wounded us. For us, as children of God, it is of the greatest importance to attend to every one of our outstanding issues as carefully as we can, so that in the end all our relationships are converted into spiritual friendships, in which people meet each other with as much love and respect for themselves as for each other.

On the inner level all life is one and God and the Angels are as much part of us, as we are part of them. In the normal course of events, to allow us to get on with our learning and growing process, they remain in the background of our consciousness. Constantly on standby and observing, they will not interfere with us and our actions, unless being asked. This creates the illusion that we are alone on the Earth plane, but in truth nobody ever is.

German folk wisdom tells us: ‘When the need is greatest, God is nearest.’ It is true that in times of suffering our individual soul and that of our world draws ever closer to the Divine. Yes, it is sad that this should be necessary, but this too happens for good reasons and fulfils a wise higher purpose, the same as everything else in our world. For as long as things are going smoothly, the earthly self happily marches along on its own. In the normal course of events, only in difficult times when we have reached the end of our tether, do we go down on our knees and from somewhere miraculously comes the inspiration to ask for help from above. When we do, lo and behold, it does come – although it may take a while to manifest. In the end this brings us, the human soul, back into closer contact with God.

Wise ones, who have found healing and are now healers in their own right, have learnt from their mistakes and make every effort to remain in touch with their God or Highest Self at all times. They trust this aspect of their being because their own experiences have taught them that it really does know the way of all things the answers to any question they may ever care to ask. Our God Self is as much part of us as we are part of it. Because it has always been with us, it is not surprising that it knows everything that ever happened to us during the whole of our past and present, as well as our future.

Whenever we turn to this part of ourselves and seek its advice, much good can come from any kind of apparent evil. With its help, it is possible to find ways of resolving any problem and healing all relationships, even or maybe especially the most difficult ones. When we patiently endure whatever our Karma of previous lifetimes and this one has brought to us and make a genuine effort at following our inner guidance, the Universal law of compensation sees to it that in the end there will be some kind of reward, which can be great when it eventually comes. And if it happens in the form of increased inner strength and understanding, as well as faith and trust in ourselves and the goodness of life, that surely is the most wonderful gain anyone could hope and wish for.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:51 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Seven

Digging For Spiritual Gold

Let’s return to Sagittarius for a moment. Jupiter is the planetary ruler of this mutable Fire sign in which humankind’s super-conscious faculties are developed. The planet is a symbol for our direct connection with God which, as we know by now, has never been interrupted. Sagittarius is the ninth sign in the zodiac and its natural domain is the ninth house. Among many other things in both sign and house we are involved in higher education, especially in connection with the religions and philosophies. They also are the sign and house for long distance travelling on the earthly plane and the higher and eventually highest levels of the Universe.

Lifetimes in Sagittarius are filled with many opportunities for expanding our whole being, mentally and spiritually as well as physically. On the whole, Sagittarians are jovial and easy-going people who are at all times ready to widen our horizons through as many and varied consciousness expanding experiences as possible. They are the super-salespeople of the zodiac capable of selling ideas and goods with equal ease. On top of all that they are the best storytellers around who, whenever it suits them, do not allow the truth to interfere with the spinning of their yarns.

Sagittarians are also the showpeople of the zodiac. The belief systems of our world and their clergy are under the rulership of this sign. That is the fertile ground into which the seeds were planted for every new religion that appeared in our world. And because we are always allowed the freedom to make our own decisions, the organisations that developed around them could handle the inspiration that was given to them by God and the Angels as they saw fit. The scandals that for quite some time have been rocking the foundations of some of our religious institutions are clear evidence how they themselves turned the elevated positions they once occupied into ropes for hanging themselves. The decisions we earthlings are making at any given time shows the wise ones in charge of us the level of our spiritual awareness.

Bearing these things in mind, it’s not hard to see why to this day in many places in our world men can be found wearing long women’s robes when at work. Some of the garments that are worn are very colourful and through what these people are telling their audiences they are trying to convince them, against all common sense and reason, that every word of their tales is literally true. You better believe them, or . . . Well, that’s been the way of the past. Thanks be to God and the Angels that this sad chapter of our race’s development is drawing to its natural end and the old religions are moving over to make room for the new religion of the truth.

As mentioned in one of the previous chapters, since the creation of our world, the Christ Star has always been drawing it forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, towards Itself and into Its loving embrace. Naturally, this included humankind as soon as our race was first introduced. From that time onwards we and our world together have been progressing at the steady even pace of one zodiacal degree for every day of the year and by progression one degree per year. The great plan of life reveals this quite clearly. See the relevant link at the end of this chapter.

The initial phase of every human being’s earthly education has always consisted of becoming familiar with the negative qualities of each sign and house of the zodiac. That’s how their ruling planets are manifesting themselves in earthly life. Each through their own experiences in this way makes acquaintance with the lower and lowest aspects of humankind’s nature, including our own. The midpoint of this development has been reached when the Divine spark begins to stir from its slumbering state. Doubts about the credibility of the sacred texts of the religions of world then creep into our mind and eventually become so strong that they can no longer be shaken off.

It happens because we are in the process of leaving behind the gullibility of the early part of our earthly education. The pendulum of our inner being is in the process of swinging in the opposite direction. Our Highest Self then draws us towards developing the positive characteristics of the signs and houses in whose lessons we are taking part. When we can no longer connect with the sacred texts of the religions of our world and eventually begin to wonder whether there is any truth in any of them. Their words come across to us as threadbare and senseless, lacking the higher meaning that connects with and communicates with our spirit and soul. And then, as if perchance but not really, here and there information comes our way that activates our ability to think and with this our quest for the gold of spiritual wisdom and truth has begun.

And that takes us full circle to Sagittarius. For a better understanding of the purpose it fulfils in our lives it is necessary to take a look at Gemini, its polar opposite sign in the zodiac. Both signs and their houses are responsible for the development of our human earthly minds, each does this in its own unique way. In many of the legends of our world these two signs are represented as twins, for example Romulus and Remus as the founders of Rome. Gemini represents the mind of the lower twin, our earthly mind, and Sagittarius its Heavenly counterpart, the higher mind of our superconscious faculties.

At some stage of our development these two aspects of our nature need to be taught to work together peacefully and harmoniously, the way they are doing in our Creator. Only when these two aspects of our nature are no longer at loggerheads and are complementing each other instead, can we turn into one of the allegorical winged messengers of the Gods. The energies of Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, Air and thoughts, together with Virgo, Earth, helping us to deal with the knowledge we are receiving from the highest levels of life so they can be used for the teaching and healing of humankind.

During lifetimes spent in Sagittarius or the ninth house, having reached a certain point on our road from spiritual childhood into maturity, our superconscious faculties begin to stir from their slumbering state. It reveals itself through a steadily growing interest in the higher aspects of life that can be found in the religions and philosophies of our world. Round and round the whole of the zodiac we move in the course of many such earthly sojourns. Each time we are taking part in the lessons of Sagittarius or the ninth house, our spiritual abilities develop some more and move further into the foreground of our consciousness.

There comes the time when we discover that the teachings of our religions, when taken literally are meaningless and superficial. We sense a lack of truth and spirituality that cannot satisfy the inner hunger and thirst we are now feeling for the higher realities of life. Somehow we know that there just has to be more to them than what’s before us. But what?

In the fullness of time, for all of us that questions eventually marks the start of a highly personal quest for truth. That’s why one fine day the thought comes to us intuitively: ‘How about looking at what might be hiding behind surface words and numbers of the sacred texts?’ As soon as one of us is seriously searching for truth, our inner guidance, the wise one or living God, takes over. Intuitively, we then discover our first golden nuggets of spiritual wisdom and truth. Clearly, they must always have been hiding where we found them, so why didn’t it occur to us to look for them earlier? Because our time of awakening had not yet come, that’s why for a long time we had no idea of their existence.

When you come to think of it, doesn’t it strike you as odd that in earthly life people expend a prodigious amount of effort grovelling in large holes in the ground to extract gold, only to re-consign over half of it to other subterranean caverns in the world’s banks? An alien observer would surely wonder about this. But unlike that kind of gold, which has to be left behind at the end of every earthly lifetime, the nuggets of spiritual truth that come our way will forever be ours. They will be accompanying us into all future lifetimes. Stored in our soul memories on the subconscious level of our being, they are going to help us cope more easily with whatever comes our way. This particular kind of gold is most certainly not meant to be kept for ourselves. It is for sharing with anyone who is ready to receive it.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 1’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 2’
• ‘Freedom Of Choice – 3’
• ‘Don’t Quit!’
• ‘Don’t Give Up’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’