Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:02 pm

Miracles Do Happen!

For as long as the intention behind all our earthly efforts is a good one and we act with love from our heart and do our best, everything will always be well, and God and the Angels happy to do the rest. The Universal laws ensure that when we send our best into our world – and all worlds, for that matter – nothing but the best can come back to us. Any bread cast upon the waters of life does return, and any love that is ever given to anyone does the same, though not necessarily through the people we once gave it to. In fact, this hardly ever is the case. The likelihood is that it will come back to us at times when our need is greatest and when we least expect it. It can and does happen in quite magical ways with help suddenly appearing in the form of kind and loving hearts and hands that are reaching out to us, to comfort and hold.

After particularly traumatic and difficult times and events in our lives, we may have lost all faith in the innate goodness of people and life. However, experiencing in one’s own life that there are some truly kind people around who genuinely have our best at heart goes a long way towards restoring our lost trust. To teach us this lesson could have been the very reason why the situation that made us struggle arose in the first place. I for one am grateful to the Universe for having created opportunities from which I have learnt and still am learning that it really is safe to trust that help does come when it is required and that all my true needs are always met. Every soul can only learn from its own experiences that just when one thinks there’s nothing left inside to keep on struggling, out of the darkness from somewhere there comes a small light and new hope – and somehow life continues.

Difficult situations on all levels are necessary and vital in every life. They are steps on our evolutionary journey that in the end takes each one of us back home into the awareness of our true nature. So, let us not begrudge our tribulations but on the level of our soul and spirit rejoice that they have been created in our lives by the loving presence and the great wisdom of the Divine, not only for each one of us personally, but also nationally and internationally. Opportunities are thus created from which all must learn first hand how to work with the powers of the light and the love of the Universal Christ, the highest and brightest Star in the whole of Creation. Sticking our toes into the waters of life and trying and testing situations for ourselves presents all human souls with valuable evidence of how the power of the Great Universal love works and how it influences all life.

No matter what may ever befall us and our world on the physical plane of life, I do believe that both will go on forever and that miracles are happening at all times. It’s just that mostly we fail to perceive the miraculous ways of the Universe for what they truly are, namely the handiwork of God and the Angels. Ceaselessly, they are working behind the scenes of life to put things right again and heal people and situations when something has gone awry. The more we endeavour to be true to our real self and express the essence of our being, love, in every one of our thoughts, words and actions, the more miracles manifest themselves in our lives, because our human heart has then reunited itself with the great love of the Divine.

The legend of the Master Jesus demonstrates how, when the energies of Heaven and Earth merge into each other, a force of such magnitude is created that it is capable of healing all conditions of mind, body, spirit and soul. This is the power that can quite literally move mountains of faith, remove blockages of trust and make all crooked corners straight. It brings comfort and healing to everything that is in our world to wherever there is pain and suffering. Miracles are the Universe’s way of demonstrating to humankind the unlimited power of Its love. This is the healing balm and the panacea that needs to be applied by us earthlings to all situations in our everyday lives, all our relationships as well as to all national and international issues.

Let us stop and reflect for a moment on the wisdom of the Great Architect of life. The Universe is infinitely wise in its giving. Yet, it is even wiser in its taking. If we had never encountered the warped side of our lives and our world, we would not have been able to differentiate between good and bad, and that which desirable and undesirable. If we had never been wounded, we would appreciate what healing is like. We cannot know light, unless we have first experienced darkness. Only through the lack or loss of something or someone can we truly learn how to value what we had and also that which we are going to have, when periods of suffering finally lie behind us, as they invariable do in the end.

Such is life on the Earth plane! It has to be this way because that is how it was designed for us by our Father/Mother Creator. Who would we be to argue with Its wisdom? Take heart though – growing in understanding through difficult and traumatic experiences, the way it is required from us on the present level of our existence, is not going to continue indefinitely. All life is constantly evolving and moving forwards and upwards on a never ending spiral. When we, individually and as a race, have become sufficiently evolved, so that Earth life has nothing left to teach us, we shall be ready to move on to more advanced schooling on the higher and ultimately highest levels of life.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Only A Shadow

The love I have for You, Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of all life,
Is only a shadow of Your love for me;
Only a shadow of Your love for me,
Your deep, abiding love.

My own belief in You, my Truly Beloved,
Is only a shadow of Your faith in me;
Only a shadow of Your faith in me,
Your deep and lasting faith.

My life is in Your hands,
My life is in Your hands. My love for You does grow, my God.
In me Your light does shine.

The dream I have today, Great Spirit,
Is only a shadow of Your dreams for us and our world,
Only a shadow of all that will be,
If we but follow You.

I dream of Mother Earth as a place
That is at peace, where sickness and hunger,
Warmongering, trouble and strife,
Lying and cheating, greed and corruption,
And even death have been overcome.

The joy I feel about this, my God,
Is only a shadow of Your joys for us,
Only a shadow of Your joys for us,
Now we are meeting face to face.

Carey Landry
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Only A Shadow’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0lC3o-0BFg

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:10 pm

The Aquarian Revelations - Part Seventeen

I Am The Resurrection

Good Friday 2019

Listen to Me, My people.
Give ear to Me, My nation.
A law will go forth from Me,
And My justice for a light to the people.

Lift up your eyes to the Heavens,
And look at the Earth down below.
The Heavens will vanish like smoke,
And the Earth will wear out like a garment.

Turn to me, O turn and be saved,
Says the Lord, for I am God.
There is no other, none beside Me.
I am He who comforts you,
Who are you to be afraid?
For flesh that fades
Is made like the grass of the field,
Soon to wither.

The thoughtform Jesus speaks to us and our world:
‘I am a symbol of the resurrection of
The spirit life of every one of you.
At the end of every earthly lifetime
The flesh of your physical bodies fades away,
But your spirit/souls are immortal and eternal.
They move on to a different dimension of life and
Return to your true home, the world of spirit or light,
To rest and recuperate from the
Harshness of your earthly existence.

When I say: ‘Listen to Me, My people,’
I am calling out to every one of you
Wherever you may presently be.
The earthly plane and also the spirit realm
Are equally My world.
‘Give ear to Me, My Nation,’
Addresses the whole of humankind.

All of you, turn to Me and accept the fact that
I have always ever existed as a thoughtform.
I am one of the many symbols
God and the Angels have used down the ages
To represent every human being’s higher Christ nature.
I am not a force somewhere ‘out there’.
The only place where I can be found is inside you.
When you bring forth,
Each from deep within their own being,
The highest and noblest, you are manifesting Me,
The eternal aspects of your higher nature.

By all means call this part of yourself Jesus,
If that makes you feel good.
And know that each time you are doing this
You are not turning against Me, you are embracing Me.
You are not betraying Me but coming closer to Me.
I am that which in you is good and kind,
Loving and tolerant, considerate and compassionate.
Every human being possesses these qualities,
Even mass murderers in the death cell.
In them I so far only exist in seedform,
Waiting to be brought forth
When the time for doing so has come for them,
Which it will do in due course.

They, the same as you and everybody else,
Are the only ones who can save and redeem you.
So turn to Me and love Me for who I truly am:
Your own inner Christ nature.
Yes, I can save and redeem you,
But only when you accept Me the way I truly am.
That’s the only way any one of you can really turn to Me,
For you are then taking possession of Me and
Giving Me My rightful place at last: in your heart.

Lift your perception to the immortality of your spirit/soul
And see for yourself that your earthly lifetimes
Could only ever be passing phases.
When you nail the drives and urges of your lower nature
To the cross of earthly life and they are dying a natural death there,
Your Christ nature gradually takes over your whole being
And you will no longer need to return for earthly lessons.

God and the Angels created Me and to
All who are ready to understand they wish to tell
The truth about God’s nature and their own.
They want to show you intuitively how you can
Save and redeem yourself and at the same time contribute to
The blessing and healing of your whole world.
They are withdrawing Me from your world
Because the Age of Aquarius is about TRUTH.
Long enough have I existed as a lie and deception.
It was inspired by God and the Angels.
Nothing in the whole of Creation happens without it.

To teach humankind their value,
Honesty and truth, integrity and loyalty,
The qualities of everybody’s higher Christ nature,
For a long time disappeared from your world.
But now that the age of truth is with you,
There is no longer any need for Me
As a thoughtform.
So be glad and rejoice!

John Foley
Updated by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Jesus Mysteries’
• ‘The Great Cover-Up’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:09 pm

The Children Of This World

Another Bible quote that seems to have perplexed the sages for a long time has come to us through St. Luke 16:8+11: ‘For the children of this world are wiser in their generation than the children of light. Wherefore make unto yourselves friends out of the mammon of iniquity, so that – when you die – they may receive you into everlasting dwellings.’ James Joyce, in his short story ‘Grace’ from the collection ‘The Dubliners’, came to the conclusion that this is the most difficult Scripture text to interpret properly. Yet, from the evolutionary level our race has reached by now, finding the hidden truths in such quotes is no longer difficult. I believe that teachings of this nature found their way into the scriptures because humankind – when the Christ Spirit spoke to our world through the legend of the Master Jesus – was still unready to grasp the higher meaning behind words like many of those of the Bible and other spiritual guide books.

Finding them would come soon enough when our race had moved further along the evolutionary road. This is much simpler than anyone could have imagined at the time the teachings were first given. Yet, if humankind’s mental contortions – see the chapter ‘Women and the Goddess’ – of past ages led us down ever darker alleyways of corruption and abuse of power, even this took place for wise reasons and served a higher purpose. Undoubtedly, the suffering caused by sheer ignorance contributed significantly to the growth of every individual soul and that of our world. At all times the great wisdom of the Divine knew that with every experience, especially those that are considered to be bad, humankind’s consciousness would expand. At the same time, our longing and yearning for finding truth and peace in our world would grow ever stronger. As a result, when both finally came to us and our world, we would not only be good and ready for them but we would appreciate them and guard and protect them as the precious gifts they truly are.

By the way, the text of the second verse again shows a marked difference between the copy of the Bible James Joyce used and Lamsa’s translation, which reads: ‘If, therefore, you are not faithful with the wealth of iniquity, who will believe that there is any faith in you?’ My own interpretation of this is: ‘If, therefore, you are dishonest in your dealings with the material world, who will believe you when you say that you are trustworthy in matters of faith?’ Mammon was the Syrian God of earthly riches; in the New Testament he stands as a symbolism for earthly wealth and greed, as opposed to the human soul’s hunger for spiritual wealth and understanding. The concept of Mammon was in those days presented to us as if it was in opposition to God and therefore evil. Yet, earthly wealth is not inherently evil; nothing in the whole of Creation is. Our motivations and intentions of how to use something on the Earth plane alone decides whether in our minds and hands it turns into something good or evil.

Who are the children of this world and those of the light? The way I see it, every soul that is on the Earth plane at any given time is one of the children of this world. The children of the light are those who can be found in the world of spirit, behind the veil of consciousness that separates our two worlds, recovering from the strains and stresses of their latest sojourn into physicality. Once we shed our physical bodies, to enable us to move over the threshold into our true home, the world of light, we know that we are children of the Great Light that illuminates and brings forth all life. In that state it is easy for all of us to recognise that in truth God’s children on both sides of the veil are children of the light. On that level of life we make conscious contact with the wise ones who are in charge of us, our Masters and Angels. Whilst resting in that world, there eventually comes the moment when every soul becomes restless for more earthly learning and growth that will enrich and expand its consciousness.

I see the generation mentioned in the Bible as a symbol for every one of our Earth lives that provides our soul with fresh learning and growing experiences that helps us to grow up from spiritual infancy and childhood into mature adulthood. It stands to reason that in each generation, i.e. with every new lifetime spent in physicality, the soul becomes more understanding of life in general and of spiritual concepts in particular, than it was during all its previous earthly sojourns. That is why I do not share the belief that we come into this life without anything and that we pass out of it again with nothing. This is only true for to the physical aspects of life.

For as long as its spiritual/karmic balance sheet still shows too many entries on the debit side, a soul on the inner spiritual level can be immensely rich and at the same time very poor. To me, the discussion of nature versus nurture is a futile one. I believe that about 95% of our character traces have been developed in previous lifetimes and that only 5% is acquired during this one. That is certainly the case for old souls, i.e. experienced ones who have been recycled a great many times, of which there are at present quite a few in our midst.

Without exception, we have been created from love and to love each one of us eventually returns. To love and act with gentleness and kindness in all our encounters that alone is our true natural state. Everything else is part of our earthly learning experiences only and, therefore part of the illusion of Earth and a temporary development phase only. The core of everybody’s being is spirit and pure consciousness that requires a great many lifetimes of studying – each must do this through their own first hand experiences – until our soul finally finds its own way back home into our true nature again. The way I see it, possession and possessiveness are earthly things; in truth we do not possess anything or anyone. Even the physical bodies we walk around in do not belong to us; they have to be handed back to Mother Earth, at the end of each lifetime.

As the human soul progresses on its evolutionary pathway, each through its own experiences steadily gathers knowledge and finds wisdom that help its consciousness to expand. Slowly, it moves forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, and the only thing that truly ever belongs to it is its consciousness; whatever we add to it in understanding through our learning experiences is ours to keep in all eternity. That is why no child that was ever born on this plane of life entered into a new lifetime with nothing. Accompanying each new tiny body is always a fully formed soul and spirit, at whichever evolutionary level it may have reached up to then. The soul is the vehicle in which we bring the consciousness we have gained thus far in other lifetimes with us. Makes you think, doesn’t it? Any fresh learning we find during each lifetime we take with us into our other world, in preparation for all coming ones – and way beyond, when we have finally reached the evolutionary level that Earth life can no longer teach us anything.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:28 pm

On The Soul Level We Are All Christians

The logical, analytical and rationalising mind of the small earthly self, with all its cleverness, crafty ideas and ingenious ways is a tool, a wonderful one but nonetheless a mere instrument. But, no matter how learned ours may have become in the long course of our evolution, for educational reasons for a vast part of it our small self had to remain ignorant of the fact that the essence of our being is spirit and a soul. For a long time the small earthly self is unaware of their presence and merely carries them around within the bowl of its being. Having to be a follower of Jesus to be called a Christian fails to take into account that every human being carries within the core of its own being a spark of the Divine great light, the Universal Christ. Therefore, independent of how elevated or low anyone may presently be ranking on the social ladder of earthly life, by definition each one of us underneath our skins on the soul level, is a Christian.

The soul is a vast storehouse of the memories of all lifetimes, including those of its beginning and the place it has come from. It also knows its long-term destiny of being reunited with its Source. We are all programmed to carry, within the deepest innermost recesses of our soul, the memory of the oneness with God from whose heart we once emerged. The Universal laws ensure that every soul eventually returns safely into this state. No matter how hard we may ever be struggling on the outermost plane of life in physicality, on the inner level we shall never leave the oneness with the source of our being. Independent of what faith or belief system anyone may follow, on the soul level and at heart we are all Gnostics, by definition someone who has gained knowledge of God from their own experiences. On the inner level agnostics or atheists simply do not exist.

As pointed out in other parts of my jottings, it has never been my intention to destroy any of the ladders on which many of my spiritual siblings to this day are climbing. This is because I know that in the natural course of events each one of us eventually re-awakens to their true identity and gains their own access to God’s wisdom and truth. And the further we proceed into the Aquarian Age, the more this is happening everywhere. The natural consequence of this will be that all existing religions of our world will no longer be required because they have served their purpose and become obsolete.

I cannot see why the fact that the Jesus story is but a myth and a legend should cause major problems for any devout Christian, who is capable of believing in the power of God and the Angels, who are the inspiration behind the Jesus story. From the moment it was written, it never even tried to falsify the esoteric truths that have always been hiding behind its surface words. In my view, the only thing that has ever been amiss with the Jesus story has been to take the metaphors and symbolisms contained in its teachings literally, instead of interpreting them allegorically.

Be that as it may, from the moment of leaving the conscious oneness with God, all human souls are yearning for their true home. Throughout all lifetimes they are trying to draw their earthly self back to where its soul and spirit rightfully belong. In the end, even the last one of us will have grown into a wise one goes down on their knees to give thanks and praise for their salvation and redemption. At that stage of our development, we no longer have any difficulties grasping that nobody could ever do this for us and that, under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels, we are the only ones who can bring it about.

Even though our soul may still be clothed in matter, filled with wonder and admiration we kneel before our Creator’s throne and join the worship of the Angels. With them we kneel in adoration before the magnificence, omniscience, the great wisdom and love of the mind of the One, the Universal intelligence, our true and truly beloved Father/Mother.

May God and the Angels of Healing and Peace be with all of us,
especially those who cannot yet understand
the message of healing and peace for us and our world,
which my writings have always hoped to bring.

God bless each one of you.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘When Will The Kingdom Come?’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:47 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Eight

Easter Day

The silver trumpets rang across the Dome.
The people knelt upon the ground with awe
And borne upon the necks of men I saw,
Like some great God, the Holy Lord of Rome.

Priest-like, he wore a robe more white than foam,
And, king-like, swathed himself in royal red,
Three crowns of gold rose high upon his head:
In splendour and in light the Pope passed home.

My heart stole back across wide wastes of years
To One who wandered by a lonely sea
And sought in vain for any place of rest:
‘Foxes have holes and every bird its nest,
I, only I, must wander wearily,
Bruise my feet and drink wine salted with tears.’

Oscar Wilde
1854 – 190

In the year 2019 I am greeting you from the world of light.
I rejoice because the sad part of humankind’s
Evolutionary journey I described in my poem
Is drawing to its natural close.
It’s good to know that Jesus never was a historical figure,
So never had to walk with bruised feet and
Drink his wine salted with tears.

He is a thoughtform that was created by
God and the Angels for taking us closer to the
Discovery that every human being
Consists of a lower earthly part and
A higher Christ or God one
Whose symbol Jesus always has been.

My heart sings with joy that it is waking
From its slumber in ever more of you earthlings.
And that is the Resurrection all of us in the spirit realm
Are celebrating.

Happy Easter!

With all my love and best wishes for you and your loved ones
at Easter time and always.

Please follow the link below for your

‘Easter Card’
https://www.jacquielawson.com/ecard/pic ... vercontent

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Microcosm And Macrocosm

We are now leaving behind us the Age of Pisces, the age of blind faith, delusions and deceptions and the suffering they created. When the Christ teachings re-presented to our world through the legend of the Master Jesus, some strange beliefs about a creature called the devil became ever more popular. Many believe them to be true to this day. I recently came across a fairly typical one: ‘I believe Satan was the first MAN to step on the Earth. He was an Angel and fell – to be human.’

This kind of thinking and believing was good enough two thousand years ago, because that was all our race could understand in those days, but spiritually we have evolved a great deal since then. That’s why ever more of us are now ready to receive the Divine wisdom and truth directly from the heartmind of the highest forces of life that is the promise of the Aquarian Age. During this evolutionary period ever more of it will be poured into the individual and collective consciousness of our race, to help cleanse ourselves from all false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions. And even though we have not yet entered very deeply into this age, it is astonishing how much fresh knowledge we are constantly receiving.

For example, by now many are aware that our Creator is both Mother and Father to us. The same duality principle that is at the basis of God’s nature and the whole of the created world is also part of everybody’s human character make-up. Although dualities affect every part of everything that is on the Earth plane, in God all is one. The different aspects of Divinity work and function harmoniously together. To enable us to find our way back into the same wholeness that is in God and to be reconciled and one fully one again with God, each one of us has to work on integrating and reconciling the opposing forces within us.

This is the evolutionary state the soul of humankind, individually and collectively, has been striving towards, ever since its creation. Alas, to this day, many are still waiting to wake up to the knowledge of their true identity and origin, to help them understand the true reason for finding themselves in this life and coming to terms with the dualities within them and the world around them. To my mind, it is sheer ignorance that is responsible for most of the problems that to this day are in our world. Each one of them is due to our own character make-up. The world around us is a mirror of what we are on the inner level, and the inner flaws of its participants are constantly reflected in the events of the outer world.

We were created in the image of God and everything that is in God is also in us. Because of God’s dual nature, there also are two parts to our being. On the one hand there is our Highest or God Self, which is all good. On the other, there is our lower or earthly self, its counterpart and polar opposite. When we first descended into matter, our learning is bound to have consisted mostly of behaviour patterns that are now considered to be all evil. In the early days of Christianity – shall we say? – the evil doings brought about by everyone’s own lower nature were explained away as being under the influence of an outside force, the devil. They could therefore not be controlled by us. However, the wisdom that is now coming to us reveals that there is no such thing as the devil – but that there is one part to each one of us which is capable of doing devilish things. What a world of difference!

All problems we and our world ever encountered invariably were a result of following the destructive drives and urges of the lower aspect of our nature. With this knowledge the Universe is laying the power for putting an end to all the suffering that still is in us and our world in everybody’s own hands. To bring our new and peaceful world into being, each must face the task of bringing their own lower character traces under their control. For as far back as history records are available, one part of humankind has always been trying – with more or less success – to dominate and overwhelm others. It is true, we are here to learn how to dominate, but this does not apply to other people but the lower aspects of everybody’s own nature.

We shall be dealing with the devil in more detail in future parts of these jottings. May it suffice for now to say that we are not here to reject or sit in judgement over any part of ourselves, including our lower earthly self – it is a fact that has to be dealt with, by each one of us individually and also collectively. One thing is sure, the results of the drives and urges of this our animal self are not the work of some kind of evil spirit or devil. They never were – they are an integral part of everybody’s own character. Having been created in God’s image means that each one of us is a microcosm of the macrocosm and that everything that is in God is also in us. Because of this, it is worth our while to remind ourselves frequently that:

• Everybody has everything inside.
• Nobody is only good or bad. We all are a mixture of both.
• There is no-one who is either all good or all bad.
• Human behaviour is not compulsory.
• And everybody has a choice which part of themselves they wish to act out, at any given time.

The Universe constantly presents each one of us with choices. The only true freedom any soul in physicality has is the choice of how to act and react in all situations and towards all people. And whether the result of any of our actions is good or bad depends on nothing but the motivation that lies behind them and on the wisdom of the choices we are capable of making. The sooner one learns to consciously act upon this knowledge the better it is for the personal and collective evolution of our race.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:45 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Nine

Truth : The Aquarian Revelation

The fixed Air sign Aquarius is co-ruled by Saturn and Uranus. It is the eleventh sign in the zodiac and the eleventh house is its natural domain. Its keyword is: ‘I know!’ Aquarius is the sign of rebellion and revolution that will bring our world enlightenment and spiritual freedom from the yoke of religious oppression and exploitation of the past. The Aquarian astrological symbol is the Waterbearer. He holds a pot in his arms from which water is flowing. Because of this imagery it is hardly surprising that to this day there is quite a bit of confusion about the nature of this sign. In spite of its symbol and contrary to popular beliefs, Aquarius is by no means one of the Water signs. It is an Air sign and the water that flows from the man’s vessel is not of the liquid kind. It is an allegory for the cleansing and purifying effect of fresh spiritual knowledge and wisdom that is constantly being poured from the highest levels of life into the consciousness of humankind.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God are the executors of the great plan of life. They are in charge of us and our world and represent the voice of God. Together with their lower ranks and files they have always been bringing the knowledge we and our world at any given time would be capable of understanding. The human superconscious faculties are developed during lifetimes spent in Sagittarius and the ninth house, its natural domain. These faculties are the channel through which the gifts from the highest levels of life have always flown into our world’s individual and collective consciousness. And that’s how God and the Angels have always been moving us and our world, one small step after another, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

Whether someone is as yet aware of this or not, the mind of every human being is an integral part of the Universal great mind, the intelligence known as God. All of us are its transmitter/receiver stations and Mercury, the winged messenger of the Gods, is the planetary ruler of our earthly minds. The information from the Highest flows into those who are tuned into their frequencies, which shows their readiness to work with them. Through Mercury in Gemini we develop the ability to communicate with each other and to distribute our learning into the world around us. In Virgo we are occupied with understanding ourselves and our world and presenting our learning in ways that can be used by people for the healing of themselves and those around them.

My Aquarian revelation can be expressed in one word and that is TRUTH. Through me it flows directly from the Highest levels of life into other human hearts that are also filled with love and compassion for the suffering of humankind and our world. Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the zodiac and the eleventh house is its natural domain. As touched upon earlier, the astrological symbol of this sign is the Waterbearer. With the help of the Aquarian energies God and the Angels have always been pouring the living waters of consciousness into our world. At any given time parts of Divine wisdom and truth that were suitable for humankind’s development then. The Angelic hierarchy IS the Waterbearer. They decide how much knowledge and in what form it should be given to us, when and where.

For example, in St. John 14:6 of the Jesus legend they told us: ‘I am the way, the truth and the life.’ Now that the age of truth is with us, these words are saying to us: ‘Finding out the truth about me is the next step on the evolutionary journey for every human being and the whole of humankind. It is a movement that simultaneously takes you forwards and back into the realisation of your true nature. Knowing that each and every one of you is an eternal and immortal spirit/soul helps you to become aware that there is nothing to be afraid of because inhabiting a physical body is but a passing state. At the end of each lifetime you are returning safe and sound to the world of spirit, your real home.’

But for a moment let’s return to the Christian teachings and their book of revelations and see what it can contribute to our quest for truth. To this day there are people who believe that every word of myths and legends like the Jesus one is from God and true and therefore should be understood literally. There is some truth in this because everything in the whole of Creation is of God and in the early stages of our earthly education we do not yet know any better than believing what is written in books like the Bible. At that stage of our development the religions we follow are but head knowledge. And that probably is the symbolical meaning of the word God written as if with some kind of invisible ink on the foreheads of the people around the Lamb.

And now let’s approach the 144.000 from yet another perspective. November 2018 the total population of our world was estimated to have reached 7.7 billion. It took us over 200,000 years to get to 1 billion and only 200 years more for 7 billion. Bearing the present level of world population in mind, could anything significant happen when the number of people who still believe that the Jesus legend is literally true has shrunk to 144,000? Because such a small and insignificant figure would not in the slightest endanger our forwards and upwards evolutionary march, it must represent something else, a symbolism of some kind, but what? Each with the help of their own inner guidance needs to puzzle this out for themselves. What’s before you is my – or rather our – contribution.

One thing we can rely upon and that is that, as soon as the purpose of their present lifetime has been fulfilled, every insufficiently evolved spirit/soul will be removed from our plane of life. They will not be reincarnating here when Mother Earth’s transformation is complete and she has become a pleasant and peaceful place for the inhabitants of all her kingdoms. All those whose energies are not right for such an environment will be continuing the compulsory part of their education of experiencing life in physicality. The vibrations of their new home planet will still be much slower than those of the Earth have become by now. As a result, life will be much more basic and far less sophisticated, for better and for worse, for everything taking part in it.

Highly evolved spirit/souls in our world will be required to stay and continue with their healing and light bringing work, i.e. the distribution of God’s sacred wisdom and truth, for as long as possible. They are required to add their own understanding to the knowledge that has come their way already and what they will continue to receive intuitively. This is how they will constantly be increasing the amount of spiritual knowledge that is stored in the soul memories of the Great Mother of all life.

The Angels and Masters in charge of us and our world are the guardians and keepers of this store. They are communicating with us intuitively and in this manner providing us with whatever they consider to be right for us and our world at any given moment. And that’s how every human being eventually fulfils the ultimate purpose of their creation and that is the Divine getting to know Itself through us. Without exception, this is a road that takes us from the lowest earthly point of existence up to the highest levels of life. When we are leaving the lower aspects of our nature behind and bringing forth that which is good, kind and loving from deep within our own being, not only we ourselves are evolving but the whole of humankind and Mother Earth with us.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Sun In Aquarius’
• ‘Jesus In the Desert’
• ‘The Lamb Of God’
• ‘The Coming Of The Lamb Of God’
• ‘2019 - A Very Special Year’
• ‘White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles’
• ‘Total Surrender To God – Becoming The Lamb Of God’
• ‘Colonising New Planets’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:16 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Ten

Restoring Our World’s Balance

Six thousand years of patriarchy and male dominance did their best to convince our world that the Divine Trinity consists of a Father, a Son and a Holy Spirit of undefined nature. Naturally, this never changed one iota of the fact that the supreme ruler of the whole of Creation always has been and forever will be the undividable Spirit of the Great Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, who is the light of all lights and Sun of all suns.

As we know by now, the love and wisdom of the Great Mother teaches through first giving us something, then withdrawing it and eventually returning it to us. For the purpose of teaching us the value of truth for six thousand years of patriarchy with its all-male religions the concepts of truth and honesty were systematically withdrawn from our world. Inspired by God and the Angels and under their supervision – nothing in the whole of Creation happens without it – the patriarchy’s belief systems were purposely designed to systematically suppress the truth.

Thanks and praise be that the religions of that sad chapter are in the process of moving over and making room in the individual and collective consciousness of our world for the religion of the Aquarian Age mentioned earlier. Rejoice, for it will not be long until this transformation will be complete. Some of us are destined to act as pathfinders. Others are meant to walk in their footsteps. Through paying attention to the knowledge that is coming their way, good progress is possible for them on their own individual healing journey.

But only if your inner guidance says that what you are hearing or reading is the truth, share it with as many as possible. Ralph Waldo Emerson advises: ‘Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail. Uncheedah, a Santee Sioux, added to this: ‘When you see a trail or a footprint you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.’

Throughout the ages God and the Angels have been working hard to assist us earthlings with the awakening into the true nature of our being and the spiritual background of our existence, our true home. With the passing of time, they gave us one myth and legend after the other. Yet, each one of them contained the same symbolisms in a somewhat changed form. The Jesus legend is the most recent one and there will never be another one. Having reached the age of truth, there is no need to invent further tales for hiding the truth. This turned them into ideal instruments for suppressing it. That’s what the patriarchal religions to this day are trying to do. After all, it is what – in keeping with the great plan of life – they were specifically designed in order to teach us and our world the value of truth.

The end part of this lesson is ever more of us are becoming aware that the God-man Jesus has always been but a symbolism for the higher or God nature of every human being. As a result, the religion that was created for bringing us the cover-up story of the truth behind its surface words has been struggling for survival and dying on its feet for a long time. The true meaning of the Jesus legend is going to stay with us and become more common knowledge. Slowly but surely, hand in hand with God and the Angels, the higher nature of all of us together is merging with the Divine Trinity, the supreme ruler of our world. The more the genders learn to act as equal partners in the adventure of earthly life, the sooner our planet’s balance will be restored and its transformation into a place of peace and harmony complete.

Whatever we desire with every fibre of our being, God and the Angels have always given us, within reason, so that we may learn from the resulting experiences. The mistakes that are made along the way help us to evolve through constantly growing in wisdom and understanding. During the previous six thousand years of masculine rule of our world troublemaking and warmongering was its leaders wanted, so that’s what we and our world got. The aftermath of redeeming the negative Karma that was created in those days is still reverberating around our world and at times shaking it at its core. Take heart, dear Friends, because all together we are moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, this too is bound to be but a phase that in due course will pass.

If it’s peace and harmony, honesty and truth, loyalty and integrity to come to our world we long and yearn for with our whole being, that’s what God and the Angels are going to help us to create. And who wouldn’t want these things after the traumatic six thousand years of masculine lust for power-seeking and empire building, oppression and exploitation, especially of the religious kind? Because it is part of God’s evolutionary plan, that’s what the Highest Forces of life are in the process of giving us. When this precious gift has become a reality on the Earth, it will be up to us what we make of it and how we handle this state of being.

My revelations of the Aquarian age have the loud and clear message for everybody that that which is good, right and beautiful will prevail when the last one of the karmic struggles that still have to be endured lies behind us. It cannot be any other way because that’s what the law of evolution is all about. God’s great plan of life is written in the stars, as the Cosmic dance of the planetary movements shows quite clearly. Take a look at the file about the great plan of life at the end of this chapter and you will be able to see for yourself that the great book of life has always been open for those who have eyes to see and ears to listen to music of the planets. If you can’t recognise it, you are either blind or maybe it’s just that your time for waking up has not yet come.

Who Is Blind?
Those who are unable to perceive another world.
Who is dumb?
Those who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
Who is poor?
Those who are plagued by too many desires.
Who is rich?
Those whose hearts are contented.

Anon.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:05 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Eleven

My Prophecy

Aquarius is not only the sign of rebellion and revolution but also that of transformation and transmutation, group activities and siblinghood with all life. As the great plan of life reveals, it is literally written in the stars that from approx. 1900 AD – 4,100 AD humankinds most daring hopes, dreams and highest aspirations can and will be made a reality on the earthly plane. Hand in hand with God and the Angels it will come about through people like you and me.

I can tell you reliably that many good things are in store for us and our world, for that’s what is written in the Stars. We are in the process of moving into a new golden age. The great plan of life tells me that they are coming round every 26,000 years and that there have been others in the far distant past of our planet’s evolutionary journey through time. But this golden age is going to be quite different from all previous ones, because Mother Earth is going through her final transformation into a planet of healing and peace.

God’s sacred wisdom and truth are going to show us the way. That’s why for some time by now it has been flowing ever more forcefully into humankind’s individual and collective consciousness directly from the heartmind of God, i.e. the Angels and Masters around the throne of God on the highest levels of life. Being in charge of us and our world, this is how their knowledge has always been received by people whose earthly minds, through being tuned into their frequencies, developed the ability to act as their receiver/transmitter stations. This is how in due course every earthling will be co-operating with the Highest Forces of life.

And that’s how they have always been providing our world with the information that was right at any given time and place. This is also how my ‘Random Jottings Of A Stargazer’ have come into being. They are my personal revelations through which for many years I have been sharing the spiritual wealth I found along the way of my personal healing journey of a thousand miles.

My writings have always been for the homeless, spiritually and in the worldly sense of the word. In my view, spiritual homelessness is the worst fate that can befall any human being. I should know because I have been there. My writings will eventually be sold to the highest bidder, but only on condition that all proceeds will be going to charities for homeless people and animals. A reasonable amount should be deducted for the living expenses of the administrator and that will not be me.

I have never asked for donations because I believe that spiritual knowledge belongs to everybody and should be made available free of charge to anyone who is in need of it. However, if you are gaining something from my work, I recommend that you make a donation to a charity of your choice. There is no need to tell me about it. What you give, to whom and how much, has nothing to do with me. It is strictly between God and you.

Last but by no means least, to paraphrase the wisdom God and the Angels gave to your world through the Buddha legend: ‘Do not believe anything just because you have heard it somewhere. Even if it is spoken and rumoured by many or you have found it written in the religious books of your world or you received it from your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. When you find, after careful observation and analysis, that something agrees with your reasoning and is conducive to your good and the benefit of all, accept it and conduct your life by it. In this way alone can something become your spiritual property that no-one will ever be able to take away from you.’

Easter 2019

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Year And The Ages Of Humankind’
• ‘2019 - A Very Special Year’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘Spiritual Knowledge Belongs To Everybody’
• ‘Myths & Legends For The Aquarian Age’
• ‘The Labours Of Hercules’
• ‘The New Earth’
• ‘Faith Instead Of Religion’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:31 pm

The Power Of Words

Words are powerful things.
They are like pebbles dropped into
The vast ocean of human consciousness.
Although what we say is instantly gone,
Its ripples create vibrations that travel on and on
And reach many different levels of life
That are invisible to earthly eyes.

Because of the duality of our world,
Everything is part of two streams of consciousness.
One is light and good, creative and constructive,
Let’s call it the God stream.
Individually and collectively,
It constantly takes us forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life.

This stream is balanced by its counterpart,
A dark, destructive and evil one that tries to keep
Us prisoners of the past.
Let’s call it the Devil stream.

Every kind and loving, forgiving and understanding
Word we give to those who are in need of it,
Feeds into the God stream and strengthens it.
And that enables it to absorb some of the
Darkness of the other stream.
This is how, with the passing of time,
Every last shred of the evil of our world
Will be absorbed into the light of the good stream,
To be transformed into blessing and healing energies
By God and the Angels and that
Not only for us and our world,
But for the whole of Creation.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thoughts And Words’
• ‘Guarding Our Tongues’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:10 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Twelve

Change Our World

If you try to change our world,
You are bound to fail.
But if you love it instead,
Lo and behold! For you
It changes forever.

Sri Chinmoy

If we try to change our world
Without first changing ourselves, we are sure to fail.
But when we come to terms with our true nature
And the wise higher purpose our world serves,
We perceive it in a new light.
It becomes easy to love it and for us,
Quite magically, our world has changed
And that forever.

As our inner eyes open, we begin to recognise
The good in all people and situations.
Our heart and soul then fills with compassion and love
For those who, trapped in the darkness of
Their ignorance and greed, still insist on creating suffering,
Maybe for millions, and therefore negative Karma for themselves.
We no longer sit in judgement over anyone
And that helps us to create ever more positive Karma
For ourselves and our world.

This is how many small people, in many small places,
Doing small things in their daily lives,
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Have the power to change our planet
Into a new and peaceful place for
All lifeforms that share it with us.

Hallelujah!

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Change Our World’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOkNkcZ_THA

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:14 pm

Healing Prayer For Disaster Victims

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
And Your only born Son/Daughter,
The Spirit of the Universal Christ,
May the light of Your power, courage and strength
Flow freely into those affected by natural disasters
Like forest fires and earthquakes,
Flooding and landslides,
And also of the human-made catastrophes
Of war and other acts of terrorism,
Wherever they may be taking place.

Grant us and our world the gift of
Your love, wisdom and understanding
So that together with You and the Angels
We may lift the spirits and souls of those
Who under the influence of the powers of
Darkness and destruction have to return
To our true home, the spirit world,
Guided and protected by
The Angels of Rescue and Death.
May they find rest, peace and healing there,
As well as a better understanding of the
Higher purpose and the meaning
Of humankind’s earthly existence.

Thanks and praise be to You and the Angels
For ensuring that none of us will
Ever be lost in the vastness of space and time,
Left behind and forgotten,
And that all human beings,
Wherever they may ever find themselves,
Will always be resting securely
In Your loving arms.

May our hearts and souls be filled with forgiveness
For those who are still taking part in the
Earliest parts of their earthly education,
Sowing the seeds and reaping the fruits of evil.
May the radiance of Your Light
Shine into their hearts and souls,
So that the Divine spark in them
Also stirs from its slumbering state.
And may the hearts of the older and
More experienced souls in our midst
Be filled with forgiveness for their younger siblings
In the great family of humankind.
Grant them the gift of understanding that
The lessons the young ones are presently taking part in
Are similar to those that once were
Part of the initial stages of their
Own earthly education.

As payment for our karmic debts,
Help us older souls to patiently endure
What the youngsters are inflicting upon us,
In their ignorance of their true nature
And the existence of Your Universal laws.
Help us to forgive them, for they know not
What they are doing to themselves,
Creating ever more difficult Karma that
Undoubtedly will have to be redeemed by them,
In one or several of their future lifetimes,
When they have grown strong enough
To carry the cross of making good
Where once they sinned.
It will then be their turn to suffer,
The same as we are doing now,
At the hands of those who are
Treading the evolutionary pathway
Behind us.

May the knowledge of this assist the unfolding
Of our own Christ nature with its characteristics
Of compassion, forgiveness and love
In ever more human hearts.
And may the gift of Your Divine courage and strength
Flow into the survivors of any kind of disaster
And those who attend to the sick and wounded
In mind and body, spirit and soul.
These things we are asking from You,
In the name of love,
Your name and ours,
For the redemption of all karmic debts
And the blessing and healing of our world
And everything that shares it with us.

Amen

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:46 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Thirteen

Imagine

Imagine there’s no Heaven.
It’s easy if you try.
No Hell below us,
Above us only sky.
Imagine all the people
Living for today.

Imagine there’s no countries.
It isn’t hard to do.
Nothing to kill or die for.
And no religion too.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace.

Imagine no possessions.
I wonder if you can.
No need for greed or hunger.
A brotherhood of man.
Imagine all the people,
Sharing all the world.

You may say that I’m a dreamer,
But I’m not the only one.
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon & Yoko Ono

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Imagine’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHBAHJ9KtKk

The way I understand this life is that every human soul is a receiver/transmitter station designed to bring the illumination and inspiration from the Highest levels of life into the Earth’s environment. Everybody is a conduit of communication through which the ideas of the Universal Life Force, also known as God, are constantly flowing into us and our world. Potentially, we are all its channels. Through John Lennon and his song ‘Imagine’ it provided our world with a truly inspired vision of the new Heaven and Earth in the Aquarian Age.

Born on the 9th October 1940, John Lennon was a Sun Libra, the peacemaking sign of the zodiac. I share John’s vision that in the New Age all religions will go from our world because there no longer will be any need for them. Considering how much misery and suffering they have brought into our world and still are doing to this day, there is every reason to rejoice.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:28 pm

The Aquarian Revelations – Part Fourteen

Affirmations

As you move along the pathway of your present lifetime, whenever your needs change be creative and make up new affirmations. Here are a few examples to help you on the way:

• O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, may Your will and wishes as well as Your words and prayers be mine. In my life may Your will be done this day and always. Today is a day of completion and healing, for which I give thanks and praise. Divine healing miracles are constantly taking place in my world and therefore also in me. Your miracles and wonders shall never cease.

• My love for You floods my whole being and fills every cell and atom of my physical body and restores them to perfect health, happiness and wellbeing. With every breath I take the love and warmth of Your sacred fire flows through the painful parts into their deep underlying causes and dissolves them.

• Before going to sleep, I affirm that in dreamtime energies that are no longer good for me will be flowing through my feet into the sacred fire of Mother Earth. I ask the Angels of healing and peace to uplift and transmute them into blessing and healing energies for all life. No other energies can enter my consciousness.

• My earthly personality is the cross I have been carrying for a long time. I now hand it over to you, Great White Spirit, the wise one or living God within. You communicate with me intuitively and at all times are showing me where and how I can best serve You.

• God and the Angels are guiding and protecting me and forever will continue to do so. Nothing can hurt or harm me because I now walk in the light of the Universal Christ, Your only born Son/Daughter. My fears and anxieties are dissolving because they are no longer required.

• I only need to remember the things that are worthy of keeping. So I let go of that which no longer serves my highest good and greatest joy and the wellbeing of our whole world.

• Knowing that Your evolutionary plan is perfect and that this also applies to the millions of small plans, one for every human being, within the great plan, the fire of Your Divine enthusiasm eases me forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Intuitively, You and the Angels are showing me ways of fulfilling my highest potential and how through this make my contribution to the healing of our world.

• My pathway up the spiritual mountain of life now lies open and inviting before me. You and the Angels are guiding me through the tests and trials that still have to come my way until my last karmic debt has been paid and the path for a healing miracle is clear.

• My inner light of Your wisdom and love fills my whole being and flows into everything I touch with my thoughts, words and actions. This is my way of bringing my own small corner of Heaven onto the Earth, so it can be shared with the whole of my spiritual family.

• I am consciously aware that You have always been and forever will be with me and part of me. This means I have re-entered the state of Paradise and the knowledge of my oneness with You and all life fills my whole being to overflowing with a new kind of hope and faith, trust and devotion that is unshakeable. And my gratitude for the goodness of the life You and the Angels have always given us is boundless.

• You are the small still voice of my inner being. At all times I pay attention to Your directions and follow them without hesitation. I hear with Your ears and joyously perceive the Angels’ glad tidings of the new golden age of our world, when Mother Earth has become a place where people and animals co-exist peacefully. I see how hand in hand with You and the Angels, everybody harmoniously works together for the highest good and greatest joy of all manifestations of life.

O Great White Spirit,
All glory, honour and praise be to You,
For You are my inspiration,
Revelation and illumination.
I know that with the help and will
Of You and the Angels
All things are possible,
Every condition can be healed
And crooked corners made straight.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Does Total Surrender To God Mean?
• ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’
• ‘Prayers For Our Time’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com