Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:44 pm

World Healing Prayer

All glory, honour and praise be to You,
Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all life
And the Angels around Your throne.
We bless the Christ Spirit, Your only born Son/Daughter,
The golden light of the Heavens, who is
The Sun of all Suns, Star of all Stars and Light of all Lights.
Through Him/Her all lifeforms come into being
And are constantly nurtured and cared for.

You are the Source of all life,
Love and wisdom, knowledge and truth,
You are the Great Teacher of all worlds and beings,
Promised of old and who, through waking up
In ever more human hearts and souls,
Is at last in flesh appearing.
From within the core of everyone’s own being
Guide and protect us,
Show us the way of all things and
Fill us, our whole world and all other realms
With the blessing and healing power of
Your eternal wisdom and truth
That cannot be destroyed by anything.

Thank you for allowing us to know that
Every human being contains a tiny spark of You
That wakes from its slumber in our hearts,
When our time has come for aligning our energies
With those of the sacred Fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun,
And we once more become consciously aware
Of our oneness with You.

That’s how, in the fullness of time,
Each spark in its own right evolves into
A blazing flame of love and light, wisdom and truth.
Hand in hand with You and the Angels
This fire burns away
The dross of all darkness and fear
That exists in the consciousness of humankind.
Each flame is capable of absorbing ever more of
The dark clouds of ignorance, false beliefs and prejudices,
Its own and other people’s,
That to this day abound in us and our world.

May the radiance of Your Divine illumination
Flow ever more strongly into each one of us
And through us into our whole world.
May the dark destructive energies
Of war, terrorism and crime
Be absorbed into Your Light,
To be uplifted and transmuted into
Blessing, healing and harmonising energies for all life
That are flowing into the farthest and remotest corners of Creation,
In accordance with Your will and wishes.

In the name of love we ask these things from You
On behalf of Mother Earth and all her Kingdoms,
As well as every other part of Creation,
For You are the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory.
We worship You, we give You thanks,
We praise You for Your Glory.
And so it shall be, forever and evermore.

Amen

From ‘Healers And Healing’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:07 pm

Reaping The Whirlwind

May the orgies of destruction during World War II of places like Berlin, Leipzig, Chemnitz and Dresden – in particular on February 13 and 15, 1945 – serve as a reminder of how Germany, because it sowed the wind of war, could not escape the consequences of its actions. Universal justice worked through the Allies and ensured that we, the civilian population, had to reap the bitter harvest of what our politicians had sown. The historian Frederick Taylor wrote about the destruction of Dresden: ‘It has an epically tragic quality to it. Dresden was a wonderfully beautiful city and a symbol of baroque humanism and all that was best in Germany. It also contained all the worst from Germany during the Nazi period. In that sense it is an absolutely exemplary tragedy for the horrors of twentieth century warfare. . . .’

Let this be a warning to those who to this day are walking on the warpath. We need to consider that with any event on the Earth plane there is always more than can be seen by our earthly eyes. The world around us is a reflection and an outer manifestation of the inner realities of life. No matter what happens in the world around us, we do well to remind ourselves that manmade and natural disasters alike are part of the Universal justice of the law of Karma. How can we as individuals counteract this and do our share of restoring the balance of our world?’ A great deal could be achieved if those who are reading this in their prayers and meditations ask for the radiance of the Goddess’s wisdom to flow from the Highest Star into the hearts and souls of the political, business and spiritual leaders of our world, to help them with their awakening.

Every war our world has ever seen has been proof of the fact that one fire cannot be extinguished by another. All this can achieve is creating more of the same. Humankind’s long history of warfare is a clear demonstration of how the Universal laws saw to it that the destructive forces of war always did indeed return to us and our world. They did this with a force that time and again had multiplied. The destructiveness and callousness of the two World Wars bear witness of this. During the review of this chapter in April 2018, the warmongers in our midst are again flexing the muscles of their ever more sophisticated war machinery, rearing to have yet another go.

Have we, as a race, not learnt anything from the mistakes of the past? Are the people in charge blind to the spiritual background of our earthly existence and the Universal laws that govern all life in the whole of Creation? Or are they merely pretending not to know that we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions, sticking their heads into the sand in ostrich fashion? Independent of whether their intentions are good or evil, every action causes a reaction, and every bit of what anyone sends out into our world can do nothing but return to its sender and that with constantly increasing strength. Love is the law of life and pretending blindness is an even greater transgression against this law than mere ignorance.

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:01 pm

The Lord’s Prayer For The Aquarian Age

Say the following words quietly to yourself and pay attention to the feelings that rise within your innermost heart and soul:

Our Father/Mother, Thou art in Heaven . . .

Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, Thy Heaven is here on Earth with me, inside my own heart. God and Goddess, Thou art as much part of me as I am of Thee. Thy Spirit is nothing but love and dwells in me. The spirit of love knows no separation. Thou art The Eternal Light. All your characteristics are waiting to come alive in each one of us, merely waiting to be brought forth by us. Thy Divine spark of the Christ Spirit is now coming alive in me. Thou art the flame of pure love and the state of Heaven in my heart.

Hallowed be Thy name . . .

With my whole being I worship Thee, o holiest of holy Mother/Father, Lord and Lady, Master and Mistress, God of power and might and Goddess of wisdom and love. Heaven and Earth are filled with Thy glory. Thou art omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent and everything Thou hast brought into being is sacred. It includes me and with all my heart and soul I honour and worship Thee and Thy Creation. I bless Thy Holy Name. Deep within the silence of my heart I listen to its sound, the great AUM. It renews Thy light, life, and perfection within me, for I am Thy child.

Thy Kingdom come . . .

Whenever I reflect on Thee and speak Thy blessed name, Thy light in my heart grows more powerful and grows into a blazing flame that fills my whole being. It unites itself with the sacred fire of Mother Earth and Father Sun and that cleanses me and heals me by burning my weaknesses and impurities. My dark thoughts and feelings dissolve when I dwell on the splendour of Thy great love and devotion to me, until nothing but Thy shining purity of thoughts and feelings fill my whole being. By filling it with Thy light and beauty, I realise that Thy kingdom is coming alive in me and is here with me in earthly life.

Thy Will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven . . .

Thy will created me and brought me into being. With the passing of time Thy light and beauty has re-created me and that brings me ever closer to the perfection of wholeness. Please make me ever more like Thee, so that through me the world around me is blessed and healed and transforms itself into the new Earth. The more Thy light illuminates my whole being, the more I glorify and praise Thee and Thy sacred name. May the purity and perfection of the Christ Star, the symbol of Thy only born son/daughter, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, come alive in all human hearts. May its radiance grow ever stronger, until the whole of humankind reflects Thy Glory and through us blesses and heals all life.

Give us today our daily bread . . .

O Christ Spirit, Thou art the Star of all stars, the Light of all lights and I am a tiny spark of Thee. Thou has placed me in earthly life so that I should grow and evolve and in the fullness of time respond to Thy calling. The light in me is a reflection of Thine. With every passing day it shines in me more powerfully and visibly, doing its share of removing more of the darkness of ignorance of earthly life. As I consciously open my heart to Thee, my understanding of Thy wisdom and truth increases and with every breath I take Thou and I are growing a bit more into one.

The gifts Thou art bringing me are the bread that not only nourishes my heart and soul but through me that of those around me and ultimately our whole world. The sweetness of Thy Divine spirit is coming ever more alive in me and filling the cup of my love for Thee and my gratitude to overflowing. The pure flame of Thy Divine passion cleanses, purifies and heals every aspect of my being. All my human passions and earthly desires I surrender to Thee and pray that they should be transformed into blessing and healing energies for all life.

Having created us, Thou knowest better than anyone what rebellious creatures we are and how we hate to be lorded over. But as our whole being fills ever more with Thy love, we are willing and capable of fulfilling superhuman tasks as long as they comply with Thy will and wishes. Thou art the truly beloved of my heart and soul and that is much more than a Lord and Lady, Master and Mistress could ever hope to be. Thee I follow willingly and trustingly. And the power of Thy love, when it fills our whole being, provides us with wings to lift ourselves and those around us above the concerns of earthly life and helps us to view their importance from the right angle, that of the spirit.

And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us . . .

By sharing the gifts you so generously bestowed upon me to all who accompany me on my pathway through life, I freely give of my love. Freely and willingly, I forgive every one who has ever hurt, harmed or wounded me. And I pray that Thou will help the ones whom I have caused pain, to forgive me, so that we may set each other free and our karmic slates be wiped clean and we are ready for the experiences of the Age of Aquarius. My soul rejoices at the knowledge that the Christ Spirit is part of all my siblings in the human family.

May Thy glory and radiance, wisdom and power work through me to bring rest, healing and peace to the whole humankind. I pray that no shadow will ever again fall between Thee and us. Please help all of us to overcome our selfishness and transform our weaknesses into strengths. And with every day that passes, help me to love Thee more dearly and to see Thee more clearly in all that is in Thy Creation – totally and unconditionally, the way Thou lovest all of us.

Leave us not when we are in temptation,
But deliver us and our world from all evil.
Help us to uplift and transmute the greatest evil into the
Highest good and the greatest joy for all life,
In keeping with the will and wishes of Thy great plan.

Thou art the only one who knows what tests and trials my soul still needs to endure until the balance of my spiritual account has been restored to wipe out my failures and wrong-doings of previous lifetimes. I know that the obstacles I am still encountering are not punishments of some kind, but were created by my thoughts, words and actions of this lifetime and previous ones. I forgive myself for this and take responsibility for the things I am still struggling to resolve. I understand that any sickness of the human physical body and mind are indications of an underlying sickness of soul and spirit. Please help all of us to heal every aspect of our being.

With every breath I take, I breathe in Thy light and breathe out Thy love for the blessing and healing of all of Creation. In this day and every day, grant me Thy help and guidance, in all I say and do. Please, give me Thy strength and courage so that I may triumphantly overcome the things that are still troubling me. My whole being is crying for Thee to come to my rescue, to heal me and re-birth me into my true Divine nature, to once again be a fully conscious child of Thine, the way I once was and on the inner level of life never stopped being. Through the difficulties I am experiencing you are teaching me to take better care of myself in mind, body, spirit and soul. I thank Thee for this most gracious lesson.

May these struggles help me to discover and release my latent healing abilities, so that Thou and the Angels can work through me. And when I have recovered sufficiently, grant me the grace to show others how they, with Thy help, can also heal themselves. As I have been helped, one of these days I shall be a way-finder for others who are suffering the way I once did, so that my life grows ever more into a blessing and a gift for our world and everything that is in it, in accordance with Thy great plan of life, will and wishes.

Grant me the gift of Thy strength and wisdom to rise above the desires and temptations of my small earthly self. Deliver me from the evil of the dark thoughts and feelings that try to keep me from reaching out for Thee and Thy goodness. By learning to fully trust Thee and Thy Divine guidance and protection, help me to shed my fears and doubts, so that I may follow in total trust wherever Thou leadest me. And whenever the feelings of my earthly self threaten to overwhelm me, knowing that they are not the work of the devil but that of my frightened earthly self, grant me the gift of Thy strength to say to this part of me: ‘It’s all right, calm down.’ Help me to rise above the lower aspects of my being and bring forth, from deep within me, my own Christ nature, so it can show me how to do that only that which is for the highest good and the greatest joy of all.

For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory . . .

My life is one with Thee and it is my will that it shall be so, for ever more. Thou art the light within my spirit and soul that is now safely returning me into the oneness with Thee. Trusting that in all Eternity I shall be safe with Thee, I surrender my whole being unto Thy care. I pray that Thy will be my will and that my will be Thine, that Thy sacred words and prayers are ours, so that the great plan of life unfolds in keeping with Thy will and wishes rather than ours. Show all of us how to manifest Thy love, beauty and perfection that are also in us, although for many still in seed form. Help us to conduct our lives, now and forever in keeping with Thy Universal laws, so that our vibrations become ever more purified and be compatible with Thine.

Thou art the true Kingdom of our being and Thine is the power and the glory that is now coming alive in us and our world with the awakening of They Divine spark in ever more human hearts. May this continue until the healing power of Thy sacred love fills all our hearts and souls to overflowing. May it spread from there into the farthest and remotest corners of Creation, to finally return to Thee enriched with the wisdom and understanding all of us have gained thus far in the course of our evolutionary journey up the spiral of life and back into the oneness with Thee, our Creator.

O Great White Spirit, fountain of all Holiness, Thou art the source of all life, light and healing. May all human beings be restored and regenerated, giving and receiving love, breathing out and breathing in nothing but love and light, together with Thee. By making peace with Thee, beloved Father/Mother, the human spirit and soul enters into Thy light and is cleansed and healed. Our whole being comes to rest in Thee, our body relaxes and every cell and atom of it are restored and regenerated. And when one of us healing, all humankind, Mother Earth, and all of Creation are healing with us.

So it shall be – for ever and ever,
In Thy sacred and most holy name.

May the blessing and healing power of Thy love flow through us and everything that is in our world. Through all channels who are ready to serve you, may the power of Thy love flow for the healing of humankind’s emotional and spiritual wounds of all lifetimes. All these things I am asking in the sacred name of the Universal Christ. Thou art the highest Star, the brightest light, the greatest love and the highest mind in the whole of Creation.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Background Of The Lord’s Prayer’
• ‘The Cross Of Life’

From ‘Prayers & Words Of Wisdom From Around Our World’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Learning To Control Our Minds

As we know by now, thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. Our thoughts create our reality and as we think, so we become. Every thought we send into the Universe goes round in a circle and eventually returns to us in some form. In our ignorance of these things, each one of us has done their share of creating the present state of our world. Wise ones are aware of this and have no problems recognising that they are responsible for the state of our world and that if they wish the Earth to become a more peaceful and pleasant place for all, they have to think of ways of making it so.

Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. All of them serve the development of our earthly minds and each one of them does so in a different way. Aquarius offers many opportunities for attuning the transmitter/receiver station of our earthly minds to the mind of the Highest. Each one of us is destined to evolve into a channel through which the wisdom and truth of the Divine expresses itself and enters our world. Now that the Age of Aquarius is with us, the main attention of our evolutionary development is on this aspect of our nature.

There are two streams of consciousness in our world, a positive and constructive one of light and understanding, as well as a negative, dark and destructive one of fear and distrust. Do you sometimes get a sneaking feeling that our world has become place where only bad news is good news and that the news media, without being aware of what they are doing, are constantly adding to the negative stream? I believe that refusing to give way to taking part in any kind of negativity is of the utmost importance for aspiring healers and lightbringers. Rather than adding to the clouds of darkness and ignorance that surround us and our world by watching and listening to the news, it is our duty to do all we can to counteract the clouds of darkness and do our share of dissolving them.

We are responsible for what we allow our earthly minds to be filled with. I like to know what is happening in our world and therefore listen to the news once or twice each day, rather than every hour and on the hour like the BBC presents them. I pay attention until they deteriorate into what I call ‘the rape and murder cast’. At that moment I exercise my freedom of choice, reach for the ‘off’ button and think to myself: ‘This too is part of the great plan of life and rests in Your loving hands.’ There is no doubt in my mind that’s what it is.

Before opening a newspaper or watching videos on the internet, I remind myself that no-one can force anyone to read or listen to anything. For me this is the best way of protecting my mind against being bombarded with and penetrated by all the negativity our sensationalistic and media-orientated outer world is constantly trying to pump into our individual consciousness and that of the collective.

Whenever I find out that I have been missing something, my friends are happy to tell me whatever is important to them. There is nothing new under the Sun and all the things that are presently taking place in our world are sure to have done so in the past. The trouble with the technological advances of our time is that reports about them can now be served almost instantly to all who are willing to pay attention. The most lurid sensations are the best fillers of air time and sellers of newspapers.

As I prefer quality of information rather than quantity, I switch off. And if you do the same, please do yourself the favour of refusing to indulge in a guilt trip for what you are doing. Instead, be happy and rejoice, because increasing numbers of people round our world are doing the same. Think of how environmentally friendly your behaviour is and give yourself a pat on the back. Reflect on the amounts of energy you are saving in the course of a year and the forests that do not have to be chopped down because of you and all those like-minded souls round the world. Feel good about yourself and the things you are doing to help our planet in its struggle against exploitation of its precious resources through over-consumerism. Let those who are addicted to the news not fool themselves into thinking that this issue is unimportant. It is, because we are all responsible not only for our thoughts and our world, but also – as mentioned earlier – for what we allow our minds to be filled with.

More imperative still is that as awakened ones we set a good example by not dwelling on unpleasant and chaotic conditions in the world around us. Are we not privileged indeed to know that, in spite of whatever may still have to happen, there is a great plan of life and that the reigns for the whole of creation rest safely in the loving hands of the omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient Father/Mother of all life, the Great White Spirit?

All who once spent some of their lifetimes in the Native American tradition, as many in our midst are likely to have done, know how in those days the Great Spirit was worshipped by all. We were aware then, as we are now, that this is the Source of all being, the One from whom – with the help of the Angels – all blessings of the material plane life are constantly coming forth, including every human life. The One has always been providing us with the spiritual strength and sustenance that was required to learn our earthly lessons and carry out any special assignments that have been allocated to us.

We are part of God as much as God is part of us. The Highest levels of life communicate with us through our intuition. This is known as the living God within, who knows the way of all things and the answers to any question we may ever care to ask. Whenever we do so with our earthly mind, the answer from our spirit mind comes immediately. There is no need to ask anyone else. We do well to practise this constantly, so that slowly but surely our earthly mind knows that our higher spirit self is always there to show us the way in all things and supply us with honest and truthful answers at any given moment.

Throughout the ages there have been people who became inspired without at first being aware of what was happening to them. Speaking and writing intuitively they receive their information without studying books. With the passing of time they found out that all outer manifestations of life are reflections of the realities of their inner counterparts and that this applies to human thinking as much as it does to anything else in the whole of Creation. It is not the physical brain alone that does the thinking, for the simple reason that nothing in earthly life exists and can function on its own.

Without the spiritual forces in its background creating and supporting the physical plane of life there would be nothing. Naturally, this also applies to humankind’s mental capacities. No earthly self on its own could ever bring itself into being. Never mind Earth life, without the help of our Highest spirit Self and our constant companions, the Angels and Masters, friend and helpers in the world of light, there would be no physical life anywhere in the Cosmos. The angelic hierarchy is in charge of the great plan of life and responsible for its smooth running, at all times. They are the ones who bring us into earthly life and place us in the right spots and relationships, so we can attend to our life lessons and fulfil our Karmic obligations.

Some of us developed the ability to act as channels of the Divine in previous lifetimes. They have come into this one to practise and polish this artform to a high sheen by humbly serving the Highest Forces of life. It is likely that they were scribes in far distant lifetimes, who abused their gift for selfish purposes like seeking to dominate people by frightening them out of their wits, so that they could be exploited more readily.

Anyone who took part in such things, and there have been many, by now have learnt their lessons. They are here to nail the desires of their small lower self and its fears to the cross of earthly life by placing them into the hands of the Highest. But because of the suffering they once caused others, they could have a slow, painful and protracted struggle with this aspect of their being on their hands, not as some kind of punishment, but as the redemption of their Karma and to restore the balance of their spiritual account.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Positive Thinking’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:58 pm

About Light And Darkness

Although I have been known to visit churches and taking part in their services, as well as enjoying them, I have every intention of remaining the free spirit I always have been. Not by any stretch of the imagination could anyone call me a bible thumper, but two of my most treasured possessions are Bibles. My favourite is Dr. George M. Lamsa’s translation of the Peshitta, the ancient original Aramaic texts; the second one is the New King James Version 1982. One of their most interesting aspects for me is that this creates opportunities for comparing different interpretations of the same text.

Let me give you an example: Lamsa’s translation from the Gospel of St. John 1:5 reads: ‘The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.’ The King James’ Version interprets the same to mean: ‘And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.’ Although that sounds contradictory, isn’t it delightful how at the same time both texts complement each other and how each one – in its own way – reflects a different part of our evolution? That in itself is not really surprising either because Lamsa lived 1892/1975, whereas the King James Bible dates much further back. It was not translated by one person but a team that consisted of many. The work began in 1604 by 47 scholars, who were organised into six companies; their completed work was issued in 1611.

A new biblical era began with the work of Martin Luther 1483-1546, a theologian, Augustinian monk and ecclesiastical reformer. His teachings inspired the Reformation and deeply influenced the doctrines and culture of the Lutheran and Protestant traditions. Luther translated the Bible into German from the Greek edition of Erasmus. Whilst working on his translation, he frequently visited the nearby towns and markets, so that he could hear the people speak and write in their language. His New Testament was published in Wittenberg in 1522. The Old Testament followed in successive parts; Luther translated them from the Brescia Hebrew Bible of 1494. Luther’s knowledge of Hebrew and Aramaic was limited and his rendering shows much influence of Rashi, the great 11th–12th-century French rabbinical scholar and commentator.

The complete Lutheran Bible emerged from the press in 1534 – printing had been invented by then. Luther was constantly revising his work with the assistance of other scholars, and between 1534 and his death in 1546, eleven editions were printed, the last posthumously. His Bible truly fulfilled Luther’s objective of serving the needs of the common man. It also formed the basis of the first translations into the languages of those lands to which Lutheranism soon spread. As well as proving to be a landmark in German prose literature, this Bible made an important contribution towards the development of the modern German language.

Luther’s English counterpart was William Tyndale, sometimes spelled Tindale. He was a priest and scholar, who lived ca. 1484-1536 and translated the Bible into the early modern English of his day. Although numerous partial and complete English translations had been made from the 7th century onward, Tyndale was the first to take advantage of the new medium of print, which allowed for its wide distribution. In October 1536, he was killed by strangulation and then burned at the stake. However, his efforts were rewarded, because much of his work eventually found its way into the King James Version, which – though the work of 47 independent scholars – is based primarily on his translations. Incidentally, although Luther had also been persecuted, he died of natural causes.

Tyndale was the Captain of an Army of Reformers, and their spiritual leader. He holds the distinction of being the first man to ever print the New Testament in the English language. Tyndale was a true scholar and a genius, so fluent in eight languages that it was said one would think any one of them to be his native tongue. He is frequently referred to as the ‘Architect of the English Language’, even more so than William Shakespeare, as many of the phrases Tyndale coined are still in our language today.

Martin Luther in Germany had a small head-start on Tyndale, who wanted to use the same 1516 Erasmus texts that were the basis of Luther’s work as the source for his translation and printing the New Testament in English for the first time in history. He showed up on Luther’s doorstep in Germany in 1525, and by the end of that year he had translated the New Testament into English. He had been forced to flee England, because of the wide-spread rumour that his English New Testament project was underway. This caused inquisitors and bounty hunters to be constantly on his trail, trying to arrest him and prevent his project. In spite of all this, 1525-1526 the Tyndale New Testament became the first printed edition of the Scriptures in the English language.

In case you have never translated anything yourself, you may not know – as I do, being a linguist – that a translation can only be good when one treats it like a work of art and a labour of love. To produce one takes a great deal more than merely exchanging words from one language into another. Also, one can only translate from one’s own point of consciousness and perception and needs a firm grasp of the subject in question.

By the way, fortunately we know that Luther was born 10th November 1483 in Eisleben. His time of birth is unknown, but I have estimated it, which is customary in cases like this one. If you did not know anything about astrology, you would be surprised how much this can reveal about anyone, especially those who are no longer in our midst. Luther was not only a Sun Scorpio; his Moon, Mercury, Venus and Saturn are also in this sign. Bearing that in mind, if you now read my interpretation of the Sun in Scorpio in ‘Astrological Writings’, you will have a much better understanding of the man’s motivation, his struggle and willingness to sacrifice himself and his life for a worthy course. Can you see why astrology is so endlessly fascinating to me? It can be applied just about everywhere, if one wishes to get an insight into someone’s pathway through that particular lifetime and their perception of our world.

I offer you my apologies for my digressions into the history of the Bible, as well as into Luther. It is a great pity that alas, Tynedale’s year of birth is unknown, never mind the date. To me, such asides are too interesting and enlightening to be missed out, when one is trying to find a better understanding, as we are doing here. Hoping that you may benefit from them and therefore agree, let us return to our theme of darkness and light.

‘Not knowing und understanding is darkness. Light comes when we make it our business to find out.’ It was Anon., the most famous author of all times, who told us that. This undoubtedly has also to be applied to the spiritual teachings that have been with humankind for a long time. What could it have been that God was trying to tell us all along through St. John’s 1:5? In spiritual terms, the ignorance of God’s eternal wisdom has been and still is the darkness that is in our world. The Light of our world, for my understanding, is God’s spiritual knowledge and truth that has always been poured into the slowly evolving consciousness of humankind, in accordance with what we could comprehend, at any given time. And all the knowledge that ever has been gathered, including everybody’s own, is the Light of wisdom and truth that already is in our world and illuminates it.

Each one of us always has been and still is a net contributor to this Light of experience; we are all constantly adding to it. To reward us for all our efforts, pains, troubles and tribulations during our gatherings, God’s Light has always been waiting to finally release us from the dungeon of the spiritual darkness of not knowing who and what we truly are. Light is life; it constantly brings new life forth from itself, through the creative ideas that flow from the great and loving heart of the Universe. All life emerges and is born from darkness into light. Through the struggles of learning from its own experiences, every soul gathers wisdom, which is added to the knowledge that already is in God. This continues until at long last, through its own efforts and guided and protected by God and the Angels, it finds its way back to its Source. As mentioned before, there are no shortcuts and no other way exists.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:32 pm

The Background Of The Lord’s Prayer

Part One

Although the Lord’s Prayer is considered by many as the prayer of all prayers, it is an ancient one that existed in different forms long before Christianity ‘adopted’ it from the religions of the Gnostic movement. All other details of the Jesus story came about the same way. To hide this background, the Roman church after a while declared the Gnostic religions as ‘pagan’ and false beliefs. This too was part of the Age of Pisces, the age of deceptions, blind faith, martyrdom and suffering. The brightest light casts the deepest shadows and the combined force of the energies of this sign’s ruling planets Jupiter’s and Neptune’s saw to it that this is indeed what happened.

I believe that nothing that ever takes place in earthly life or anywhere else does so without the will of the Highest. Nothing is ever wasted and everything serves a wise and higher purpose. It was part of God’s great plan of life that decreed that during the Piscean Age our race should fully explore the unfathomable depths to which our small earthly selves are capable of sinking, especially when it comes to dealing out inhumanities towards each other and the rest of God’s creatures. That’s why during the early stages of Piscean Age the Angels and Masters in charge of our world presented the spirit of the Universal Christ to us through the Jesus story, another new legend.

The symbols of the various stations of the evolutionary pathway all human spirits and their souls have to walk in earthly life are eternally valid nuggets of wisdom and truth. Every religion that ever appeared in our world contained them in ever changing form. These details were extracted and carried forward as the core of a new faith for the Age of Pisces. They were skilfully woven into the rich and colourful tapestry of a new tale that was designed to capture the imagination of the people of that time. It was needed to serve as an efficient instrument for stamping out the Gnostic movement, with its highly advanced beliefs in every individual’s direct experience of God. It was too early for them to appear when they did.

And that is why with the help and the will of God the Jesus story was presented by the church, whose brainchild it was, as if it were based on historical facts and was about a God-man who had once appeared in the flesh in earthly life. For a long time humankind was to be kept in the dark about the fact that in truth it is a legend loaded with metaphors and symbolisms about the human evolutionary journey through earthly life. Irrespective of how unlikely the details of this tale were and how much superior the wisdom of the Gnostic religions were and the extent to which the Gnostics resisted, they too were gradually forced to take every word of the tale literally and as gospel truth.

Those who refused to go along with this found themselves branded as non-believers. They had be removed by any means the followers of the new religion in their religious zeal could think of, for example by beheading or burning their fellow citizens on the stake, in the name of a non-existing God. This policy was eagerly pursued by the leaders of the new church and institutions like the Inquisition came into being as a result. They played a vital part in ensuring that every last bit of the ancient esoteric wisdom of the Goddess, the feminine aspect of the Divine, for a long, long time had to remain hidden behind the story’s surface words.

The Great Architect’s plan of life decreed that this kind of knowledge should be suppressed as much as possible during the Age of Pisces, so that we as a race could become familiar with the darkest aspects of our own and everybody else’s human nature. To provide as many teaching and learning opportunities as possible, until our entry into the Age of Aquarius the most evil drives and urges of humankind’s lower nature were given free reign to express and manifest themselves. This was particularly blatant in the ranks and files of the church that sprung up around the tale. Should you now be tempted to sit in judgement over the people who took part in these things, do not overlook that it is more than likely that those who by now have matured into spiritual adulthood took part in the atrocities and corruption that for a long time were rampant in everything connected with the church. We must have been there, sometimes dishing them out and in the next lifetime being on the receiving end.

Until our entry into the Aquarian age we were not to know that God is as much part of us as we are part of God and that the Angels are in charge of us and our world and constantly observing it from its spiritual background. And that is how, with the passing of time, the Christian church served as the Angels’ instrument of evil and for ever more cutting us off from the Source of our being. Not knowing that the figure of Jesus is a metaphor for everyone’s own Christ nature was their way of hiding it from us, until we were waking up from our spiritual slumber and ready to be reborn into the awareness of God’s true nature and our own. This would enable us to seek redemption and forgiveness for even the last one of the sins that could have been committed many lifetimes ago.

Therefore, let’s not sit in judgement but bear in mind that none of us is any better than any of the young and inexperienced souls who are presently sharing the Earth with us. We older ones are merely on a different phase of our evolutionary journey, that’s all. May none of us ever forget the wisdom contained in St John 8:7: ‘Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said: ‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.’

God’s great plan provides that the further we move into the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth that comes to every soul directly from the Source, the more we shall value and appreciate the morsels of wisdom we are finding along our way. Through developing discernment and learning to listen to the voice of the living God within, our inner guidance, the truth is now beginning to reveal itself intuitively to anyone who is ready and willingly pays attention. This is how ever more of us are now receiving God’s sacred wisdom and knowledge given to us and our world by the Angels around the throne of God, the Christ circle.

Plotinus, who lived circa 204/205–270 AD, was one of the most outstanding Pagan philosophers. His metaphysical writings have inspired centuries of Pagan, Christian, Jewish, Islamic and Gnostic metaphysicians and mystics. All those many years ago he wrote: ‘Before we had our becoming here, we existed There, people other than now. We were pure souls. Intelligence inbound with the entire of reality, not fenced off, integral to that All. . . . And then it was as if One voice sounded. One word was uttered and from every side an ear attended and received and there was an effective hearing. Now we have become a dual thing, no longer that which we were at first, dormant, and in a sense no longer present.’

This is the kind of wisdom the Christian religion was designed to suppress. The plan decreed that it should succeed and that it would take a long time before we discovered that life is by no means a one-off thing, the way Christianity teaches to this day, but an endless and flawless continuum. However, for as long as we took the Christian teachings literally, we would think that when no-one was looking, we could sin as much and as thoroughly as the temptations of our lower nature invited us to. No, it wasn’t the devil’s voice we heard and followed, but the desires of our own as yet untamed lower animal nature. For the time being these urges would be projected onto something outside us in opposition to God, the devil whose job it was to lure unsuspecting human beings into the darkest abysses of human experience. God and the devil were forces outside of us, we were told.

If we believed in Jesus, or at least said we did, on judgement day in some far distant future He would appear again and redeem all our sins. We, in our present physical body, would then rise from our grave to enjoy Eternity with Him. All non-believers would be eternally damned and fried in the fires of hell forever and ever. If we merely pretended we believed in Jesus, no-one would know. It would take a long time before we found out that God is the name for everyone’s own higher or Christ nature. Because of this God is as much part of us as we are of God, nothing we ever think or do is unknown to God, and none of our deeds and misdeeds have ever gone unnoticed. Their memory of each one is held in the Akashic records and they are part of the soul of our world. See the link at the end of this chapter.

When we have handed our physical body back to Mother Earth and returned to the world of light, our true home, and rested there for a while, the wise ones in charge of us will show us these records. With the help of the evidence before us we ourselves assess and judge how well we managed to balance our spiritual bankbook in the course of our most recent earthly lifetime. If some of our debts are still outstanding, we can apply for another lifetime that will bring us fresh opportunities for settling them.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘God And The Devil – Is There A God?’
• ‘The Devil – Satan – Saturn’
• ‘The Lightbringer’
• ‘Jesus In The Desert’
• ‘The Akashic Records’
• ‘There Is No Judgement Day’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:01 pm

The Background Of The Lord’s Prayer - Part Two

The Cross Of Life

Re-establishing our inner connection with the spirit of the Universal Christ is the birthright of every human child of the Earth. Our task as aspiring healers and lightbringers is the building of a new bridge of love between Heaven and Earth, God and all of humankind. And I hope my version of the Lord’s Prayer will help you to do this. True prayers from our heart and soul invite the stream of the Great Father/Mother’s eternal love, wisdom and truth to fill our whole being. From there it can then flow into the farthest and remotest corners of Creation. This spiritual power gradually transforms Mother Earth into a planet of healing and peace. Ignorance and fear are the two greatest evils of our world, which to this day are hindering this development. May the living waters of the Highest Mind, Its wisdom and truth, cleanse and purify our consciousness and that of our world.

May our new understanding of God’s great plan of life help us to dissolve and get rid of these evils, once and for all. Like all truly great ideas, this plan is ingeniously simple. It works as follows: every human spirit who enters earthly life for the first time is like a blank slate on which nothing has been written before. We are like newly born infants who have just left the warmth and security of our mother’s womb. Never having experienced Earth life before, all we know is that which is happening around us. We have already absorbed the influences on our mother through her bloodstream and nervous system. So that we should become familiar with the deepest and darkest aspects of our own nature and humankind’s in general, we are born into environments where they can be explored. The people around us are our only teachers and by copying their behaviour, we learn and become ever more like them.

This is what’s happening to the young and inexperienced souls who are sharing earthly life with us at present. Witnessing the uninhibited killing, maiming and the sadistic infliction of suffering of the grownups around them, as soon as they are old enough they want to be accepted as full members of society. Wishing to be like the others, these young souls have precious little choice but joining those around them in their thinking and activities. This places them into polar opposition to old and experienced souls who are in the process of developing their Christ nature. This means learning to love wisely, the way God loves all of us, His/Her children of the Earth, without exception. Each can only find out through their own experiences the truth of the saying that love understands all and because of it forgives all.

When we forgive our younger siblings for their trespasses, because we love them as children of God and our siblings in the family of humankind and all life, this does not mean we are condoning their deeds. But, considering what the future has in store for these youngsters, including reincarnating onto a much less evolved planet than the Earth, don’t you think that forgiveness and tolerance, compassion and love are more in place than anything else? No matter what age someone’s physical body may be, the one inhabiting it can nonetheless be a young soul. You don’t have to be an Angel who is watching in the background of our existence to tell a young soul from an old one. Their actions and reactions to people and situations in daily life tell us this much more easily than anything else.

Old souls know that the Universal laws ensure that any kind of suffering we inflict upon others during any stage of our development does eventually return to us, if not in this lifetime then in a future one. Yet, they are also aware that our Creator’s love and wisdom sees to it that this should only happen when our earthly self has grown strong enough to shoulder the cross we ourselves created in the ignorance of our innocence. The cross of life we are all carrying around with us is our earthly personality with all its flaws and imperfections, weaknesses as well as strengths.

However, that is not the way God created us. The small earthly self was developed by none other than us, not in just one lifetime but many. In previous ones this part of our being produced the hurdles and obstacles we now have to struggle with and try to overcome in our daily lives. Every bit of the Karmic debts one of us ever incurred in one of their lifetimes will eventually be presented for settlement and redemption, of that we can be sure, even though to come about may take a thousand lifetimes ahead. The Creator’s wisdom provides that by this time we shall be sufficiently evolved to ask the Angels for their help. We shall know that they are constantly with us and that, in spite of the fact that they can and will not do our work for us, all we have to do is humbly request their support. For anyone who asks, they are always willing to give sufficient strength and courage to deal with what has to be faced.

Whatever my fate still has in store for me and any pain and suffering I have to endure as a result, it comforts me to know that every bit of it serves the wise higher purpose of teaching me the nature of suffering. Through our own suffering the characteristics of our Christ nature begin to stir from their slumber. At the sight of someone’s else’s, human and animal alike, we now have a good idea of what they are going through. And that arouses feelings of compassion and love for them, as well as for everyone else who is afflicted in some way and anyone who is less well off in life than we are. This is usually accompanied by a deep inner urge to somehow bring relief of some kind.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:34 pm

Of Good And Evil

One of the elders of the city said: ‘Speak to us of good and evil.’
And he – the prophet – replied:
‘Of the good in you I can speak, but not of the evil.
For what is evil but the good within you
That is tortured by its own hunger and thirst
For the learning that will help you,
In the fullness of time,
To return into the conscious awareness
Of your true nature?
Because the good in you is hungry and
And your soul longs to return to its real home,
It sometimes seeks for food in dark caves
And may drink of dead waters, too.

You are good when you are at one with your Highest Self,
But when you are no longer consciously aware of it,
You are not evil. You are but a divided house,
Which does not have to be a den of thieves.
It is merely that the two parts of you,
Your Highest Self and its earthly counterpart,
Are still travelling in opposite directions.
This state of being can be likened
To a ship without rudder that
Is capable of wandering aimlessly among perilous isles.
Yet, somehow it does not sink to the bottom.
When you have studied evil sufficiently,
With the help and the will of God and the Angels,
The two parts of you will come together again
And brought into harmony,
So that in future they work for you,
Instead of against.

Fear not, if some of the souls in your world
Still seem to be guided away from their Highest Self
And ever deeper into the morass of physicality.
Trust that for them too, the turning point will come,
As it has done for you and all other wise ones in your world.
Humankind’s evolution is a circle
That first moves you away from God,
That which is all good.
The farther you descend into matter,
The more you move downwards.
When you have reached a certain phase in your development,
You begin to move upwards and are then on your way
Into re-discovering your true nature,
That you are part of God and that God is part of you,
And that because of this
The core of your being has always remained good,
Through and through, all-loving and all-knowing,
Like your God Self
With whom you are now consciously
Being reunited and at one again.
For as long as your soul lessons require that
You move downwards, you are not evil.
Even thought your earthly self may still
Be learning to differentiate between good and evil,
Your innermost essence of your being
Remains good and of God.
You are good when you are spiritually awake
And that in thought, word and deed.
Yet, those who have not yet reached this point
Are not evil.
And if your tongue still staggers without purpose,
Know that stumbling speech also serves a wise higher purpose,
That of strengthening weak tongues.

You are good when you strive to give of yourself.
Yet, you are not evil whilst you are still seeking gain for yourself.
Those who are doing this are learning the lesson
Of being a root that clings to Mother Earth and sucks at her breast.
Like a tree your soul’s needs
Vary according to the evolutionary phase you have reached.
That is why the fruit of a tree
Cannot say to its roots: ‘Be like me,
Ripe and full and ever giving of my abundance.
For the fruit giving is as good a need
As the receiving is to the root.

You are good when you walk towards your goal
Firmly and with bold steps.
Yet, you are not evil whilst you are still approaching it with a limp.
But even those who limp are not going backwards,
For all life is evolution, moving ever forwards and upwards.
Let those who are strong and swift,
Make sure they do not pretend to limp too,
Out of misunderstood kindness for the lame.

You are good in countless ways,
And you are not evil when you are not good,
You are neither loitering nor sluggard,
You are merely still in the process
Of learning to discern between good and evil.
Have compassion too for those
Who already are moving with the speed of stags,
And believe that they can teach their swiftness to those
Who thus far only capable of moving like turtles.
Wise ones know that in God’s great plan,
The turtle has as much its place as the stag.

Your goodness lies in your longing for being at one
With your Highest Self.
This longing is in all of you.
In some, it already is like a torrent that rushes to the sea,
With all its might,
It carries with it the secrets of the hillsides
And the songs of the forests.
The longing of others is still like a shallow stream
That lingers in angles and bends and loses itself.
Yet, it too finally reaches its destination.

Each does come to the end of their journey,
In their own sweet time.
That is why there is no need for those in whom
The longing is already very strong
To say to those in whom it is still weak:
‘Why are you slow and halting?’
This is why wise ones who are truly good
Would never dream of asking the one who is naked:
‘Where is your garment?’
Or another one who is homeless:
‘What has befallen your home?’

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:50 pm

Reflections On Forgiveness

Although forgiveness is a gift for those who trespassed against us in some way or another, first and foremost it is a present from our heart to our soul. It has nothing to do with giving in and everything with letting go. Whether or not we think someone deserves our forgiveness, it is necessary because that is the only way of setting each other free from the shackles of the karmic debts that, for many lifetimes, could have chained us to each other as if they were made of cast iron. These bonds are of an emotional nature and the only way they can be dissolved is through forgiveness that flows quite naturally from loving and understanding hearts.

When someone has hurt us, holding onto anger for a long time is the earthly self’s natural response, but that is merely a way of trying to compensate for the powerlessness we felt. Finding ways of letting go of our anger is much more positive and constructive. A good way of doing this is through talking with the offender without attacking or blaming them, merely describing how their behaviour made us feel. Listening to another’s point of view helps us to see things in a different light and to grow more tolerant. And that’s the most vital ingredient for forgiveness that flows from our head and heart, instead of the head on its own.

If, for any reason, we cannot communicate with those who hurt us, flow-writing about the experience whatever comes to mind can be just as good a release. Talking things over with a friend or counsellor is another way of making peace with the events. But first and foremost we need to forgive ourselves for once having set the wheels in motion, possibly many lifetimes ago, that drew this experience into our life. In my view, forgiving does not necessarily mean forgetting. Even though it is never easy to forget what someone did to us, re-living past painful incidents time and again is bad for our health because it increases our susceptibility to illness. Forgiveness helps our soul to heal and so does our physical body.

The Old Testament is shared by the Abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The book of Deuteronomy is part of it. It is thought to have been composed in Jerusalem in the 7th century BC during the religious reforms that came about during the reign of King Josiah from 641 to 609 BC. It has taken a long time until the true meaning of Deuteronomy 32:35 revealed itself. In the light of understanding the Aquarian age is bringing us, it is no longer hard to recognise it as follows: ‘Vengeance is Mine and recompense. Their foot shall slip in due course when the day of their calamity is at hand and the things they have done return to them.’

The basis of this quote is God’s Universal law of cause and effect or Karma, to which all life is subject, including our own and that of our whole world. This law decrees that everything has to return to its source. That has always seen to it that every one of our thoughts, words and actions in some form eventually returns to us, either later in our present lifetime or a future one, not as some kind of punishment or vengeance. It is the Universe’s way of gradually teaching us, in the course of many earthly sojourns, about the two sides of any situation.

Albert Einstein, 1879-1955, wrote: ‘Any fool can know. The point is to understand.’ How right he was! The knowledge of this law on its own is not enough. Understanding how it works and affects our own life and that of our whole world provides us with the answer to why bad things sometimes happen to the best of people and why unpleasant people are drawn into our orbit. Comprehending these things eventually turns into the tool that eventually empowers all human beings to consciously work on changing their character make-up and through this easing the flow of their destiny.

Discovering the truth about everything, why things are the way they are and how they came/come into being is the birthright of each one of us. That’s why throughout my writings the word ‘because’ is the most frequently used one and I make no apologies for it. The Age of Aquarius is the age of truth. In the world around us it can be seen quite clearly how, the deeper we move into this age, the more difficult it is becoming to keep the truth away from people. I believe that it will not be long now until pulling the wool over people’s eyes has become impossible.

Understanding our true nature, the higher purpose of our earthly existence and the reasons why things are happening to us is part of this development. Without this kind of understanding there is no way of telling the truth from a lie. But when we understand all, we have no problems forgiving everything. And that is the key that unlocks the inner doors through which forgiveness, not only for ourselves and those who trespassed against us, but for everything that ever happened in our world, flows quite naturally.

If we cannot manage forgiving someone on our own, all we have to do is reach out for God and the Angels. Whenever we ask for their help about anything, they are always willing to show us intuitively how to go about it. After all, to err is human and to forgive is Divine. Forgiveness brings inner peace and meditations and prayers are good ways of finding both.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Forgiveness’
• ‘Forgiveness Prayer’
• ‘Vengeance Is Mine!’
• ‘Forgiveness Grows From Understanding’
• ‘The Art Of Forgiveness’
• ‘Mercy And Forgiveness’
• ‘The Importance Of Forgiveness’
• ‘Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?’
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘The Unpleasant People’
• ‘Telling A Truth From A Lie’
• ‘Looking At Both Sides Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:28 pm

On The Forces Of Good And Evil

The following is the essence of three items from ‘There shall be Light!’ Stella Polaris Vol. 46:5: ‘The seeds of the siblinghood with all life that knows nothing but love is in every one of you. Do not look on the outer level of life for love but within and become more loving yourself. You are a dynamic being who can only attract that which you are yourself. The world around you is a mirror of what is happening within. So, whenever you want to change something in your world, first take a deep and utterly honest look into the mirror of the self. Each one of you has to do this for themselves because you can only recognise yourself by your reflection.

‘Never forget that each one of you has the best as well as the worst within. When you observe the ugly and painful things that are happening in your world, feelings of compassion and humility with all involved arise in you and you feel the need to pray for a purification of your own soul and that of your world to take all of you closer to God. The desire for loving and forgiving rather than hurting, criticising and resenting awaken in you. Please don’t ever think: ‘Oh, that’s too much for me!’ The only thing we ask of you is to simply keep on trying day by day. Every time you look into the mirror honestly and quietly affirm: ‘I am God’s child and I seek to obey the law of love, God’s law.’

Do Not Attack Evil – Dissolve It!

‘The whole of Creation contains two aspects, a negative one and its positive counterpart, that which is good. This part is all love and with the passing of time absorbs what is known as evil in your world into itself and creates more good from it. God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent and humankind lives in Its heart and although many find it hard to accept that good and bad alike are within our Creator’s power. Both aspects have their origin in the life of God and proceed from there.

‘You need to know that that which is evil and ugly in your world and anywhere else is the unevolved and undeveloped part of life. All the powers that are in God are also in you. That is why when your Highest Self first starts building itself an earthly counterpart, it has to start at the lowest point, just the same as the Universal intelligence of the Almighty, whose spark you are, has to do when creating anything. The same applies to every field of human endeavour, be it the ability to conduct satisfying and rewarding personal relationships, or being successful professionally, artistically as well as spiritually. There are no shortcuts. In each case you have to start with the bottom step of the ladder, slowly and patiently working your way up to beauty and perfection.

‘Everything that to this day leaves much to be desired in your world is part of humankind’s lower earthly nature in its slowly evolving state. Evil is a consuming and destructive force. It’s a fire that first tests and tries humankind’s mettle to its utmost. Later on it is absorbed by the individual and collective development of the Christ nature. The Christ fire consumes everything that is no longer of any use and transforms it into something good. During the later stages of your development, when the thoughts, words and actions you in your ignorance of what is at stake once sent into the world return to you, the result tests and tries your whole being frequently to breaking point. The suffering endured pays the karmic debts that were incurred earlier.

‘By the time you have recovered, you have become thoroughly familiar with the nature of suffering. Your higher nature is awakening from its slumber and your heart fills with love and compassion whenever you see someone in distress. You have come to admire the people who happily share their talents with anyone who is in need of them and the work they are doing. Like them you want to become a useful member of society and assist those who are suffering the way you once did. With this the healer’s pathway is opening before you. As Elisabeth Kübler-Ross put it: ‘The most beautiful people are those who have experienced defeat, suffering, struggle and loss and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving concern. Such things do not just happen, they can only grow from within.’

‘With the awakening of the good and higher aspects of your nature, the Christ Spirit, the process of absorbing the ugly and evil parts of your lower earthly self begins. As this happens in ever more of you, with the passing of time all evil will eventually vanish from your world. And that is the only way Christ can become the saviour and redeemer of you and ultimately your whole world. Many believe that by attacking evil they can do their share of getting rid of it. But when you have become aware of God’s true nature and your own, you know that this is not the right course of action and that the best you can do to dissolve any kind of evil is by radiating the light of the Christ Star into the distressed people and areas of your world.

‘Those who view evil from the perspective we are bringing here, will have no difficulties recognising the wise higher purpose it fulfils in earthly life to this day. We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, have walked this way before you. We understand your difficulties only too well. That’s why we are volunteering to light the road every human soul must travel. We are trying to help you overcome the darkness of earthly life by showing how each one of you has to make their contribution towards absorbing it into the Christ light of love and compassion, wisdom and truth which, if only in seed form, is in every one of you. One of these days you may wish to join us and assist those you have left behind and who are still struggling in the darkness of earthly life.

Good Or White Magic

‘Good or white magic is performed with the knowledge and assistance of the Angels of Light. This ritual is carried out by people who work from their heart centre and with the highest intentions. Because they love those around them, they do not try to impose their own will upon them. Seeking nothing for themselves, they work unselfishly for the good of all. Many groups who work with the White Light will spring up all over the Earth in the days to come. Working in them allies the server with the Forces of Light and requires a spirit that is dedicated to selfless service.

‘Those who insist on working entirely for themselves, wishing to draw everything to themselves and imposing their will upon others, form an alliance with the negative forces. Awakened ones have no thoughts of themselves. Their only desire is to give love and light, to bless and raise all God’s children to a Higher state of consciousness. They give without reservations, from their loving hearts. Such selfless giving distinguishes the white from the dark magic.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Prophet On Good And Evil’
• ‘Good And Evil – The Heavenly Teaching Aids’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:48 pm

About Time

Refuse to think of time in the earthly sense. Consider only the timelessness of Eternity and look at life from the viewpoint of your Highest immortal self, Me. Know that everything that happens in your world rests safely in My hands and is part of the Great Plan of spiritualisation and bringing forth the self-realisation that enables you to recognise yourself as part of Me and Me as part of you – that in fact you yourselves are God. This process involves you as individuals as much as your planet. Fields of exploration and adventures await you that so far lie beyond the reach of your wildest dreams. Rest assured that everything will be for your highest good and greatest joy. Good is the ultimate goal of all life. True and lasting happiness and great miracles and wonders are in store for each one of you in the conscious reunion with Me and the returning home into My loving embrace.

Your planet is the only place where the concept of time exists. In truth it is always now. There is no tomorrow and no yesterday. They are merely ideas that had to be created especially for your world, to assist you with setting boundaries and giving structure and shape to your earthly sojourns. Know that you are in Eternity and that Eternity is now, that attitude is everything and that there is no need for you to worry about tomorrow. All you will ever have is your present moment and every new one of them will always bring fresh learning opportunities for those who are ready to take advantage of them. Let tomorrow take care of itself. If they so wish, let others worry about it but refuse to join them.

Because on the inner level of life all is one and there is no separation between anything, when one of you changes their attitudes and thinking patterns, everybody else evolves with them. If you are familiar with spreadsheets, think of humankind and your whole world as a gigantic one of these. Now, change one figure – imagine that this figure is you – and watch the effect rippling through all the others – the rest of humankind and everything else in your world. See how they too are changing – it’s pure magic! The world you are inhabiting is a wondrous place. Alas, to unaware souls who are as yet unable to look beyond the ends of their noses and below life’s surface to perceive how I, the living spirit, am at work throughout all life, the insecurity of their earthly existence can be very frightening.

Rest assured that nothing can manifest itself in your environment unless it has first happened on the inner level of life. And there is no separation between anything there, each time one of you consciously changes their perception of life and attitude towards it, your whole world follows suit. And when you save and redeem yourself in thoughts, words and actions, your world is saved and redeemed with you. So, go your way with your eyes wide open and be alive by taking an active interest in what surrounds you. Your intelligence is part of and one with Mine. Use it for good purposes only and strive to make your world a better place through bringing a renewed understanding of the true purpose and meaning of your earthly existence to as many as you can. Share the knowledge you find to help ignite the Divine spark in people’s hearts and souls, so that the small still flame of spiritual understanding comes alive in them and renews their faith and trust in your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life and Me, their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ, and the profound goodness of your existence. When its higher purpose reveals itself to your lower earthly self, it becomes clearly visible.

Assist the people you meet to become aware that in truth there is no yesterday or tomorrow, only this glorious moment of here and now, and that every moment of their lives is part of Eternity and precious. All who at any given time are dwelling on the Earth plane are aspiring to evolve into healers and lightbringers who, in the fullness of time, can be used as channels through which My wisdom and truth, the macrocosm, flows ever more forcefully into the consciousness of your race, the microcosm. Know that the power of creation is in you and that imagination is the source of all creation. Use yours to create the ideal world of your dreams where all live together in peace and harmony, and where warmongering, sickness and death are no longer known. By thinking about this often, you call it into being. And when you meditate and reflect upon it, through your inner guidance I will show you how you can do your share of bringing your new world about.

Rejoice in your oneness with the Great White Spirit and the Angels and experience the elation of acting as a true child of God by assisting others to become aware that they too are sparks of Me, the Sun of all suns and Light of all lights, and therefore My daughters and sons. In the name of love the Divine Trinity asks this of each one of you. And never forget that nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted. Everything is constantly recycled time and time again. Each human life is consciousness that on the Earth plane believes that it is taking place in time. In truth, the concept of time only exists in that world, anywhere else there is no time. Life on your planet is a constant coming and going. Earthly personalities appear and exist there for a while, then their outer form dies. The indwelling spirit/soul moves on and the physical body that is left behind apparently decays, but in reality even this aspect of your being merely changes its form.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Do Not Think In Terms Of Time’

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Building The New Jerusalem

Many believe that our world is falling apart because humankind is neglecting its duty of caring for it, and that therefore it will perish. I do not believe that this is going to happen, although it’s true that many times on the surface of earthly life there appears to be nothing but confusion, pain and suffering. For as long as we are unable to look beyond the perceptions of our earthly existence into its spiritual background, it will be impossible to notice the progress we and our world have been making throughout time.

Yet, even those whose inner vision has opened cannot tell where God’s great plan of life * wants to take us in the future. This is because it is not our place to know any of its details. The task before all aspiring healers and lightbringers is learning to trust the goodness of the life that has been given to us. Every human being in this life and our other world is part of the great stream of wisdom, love and light that for some time has been flowing ever more powerfully into the individual and collective consciousness of humankind.

Whether someone is as yet consciously aware of this or not, with the passing of time increasing numbers of us will be returning into the conscious awareness of God’s true nature and their own. As pioneers of the Aquarian Age, each one of us ultimately is here to make their contribution towards manifesting the new age’s spirit of love and siblinghood on the Earth plane. In any way possible we need to express our appreciation and love for the world that has been placed into our care and for those who contributed to bringing it into being and maintaining it.

Any small effort one of us makes in this direction contributes to the activation of the Divine spark that in seed form is still slumbering in many hearts. Each one is waiting to wake up and slowly but surely join the great flame of Divine love that is growing ever stronger in the heart and soul of humankind. To paraphrase Ralph Waldo Emerson, let us not follow where the well trodden trail may lead, but instead go where no-one has ever walked before and there is no path. Then leave a trail behind that others may wish to follow. That’s how each one of us is required to go about doing their share of building the New Jerusalem, the city of light described by St. John in his Revelation at the end of this chapter. It is revealing itself with ever greater clarity that this is not going to be a place somewhere ‘out there’, but right here and now on our planet. All along the term ‘City of Light’ has been a symbolism for this awakening of the Divine spark.

The way forward for each one of us individually and for the whole of our race, is this building of the New Jerusalem. Each one of us on their own and all together, we ourselves are its builders. As soon as an earthly self has achieved a certain degree of spiritual maturity, the Divine spark in its heart stirs from its slumbers. With the passing of time it grows stronger and develops into the living God within. This is the Christ part of everyone’s own nature, who gradually takes over the drives and urges of our lower nature and replaces them with Divine ones. This process is the building of the New Jerusalem and it would be pointless to wait until we go to Heaven or rather the spirit world. As these things can only be developed in earthly life, it’s essential to start right here and now. It is done by expressing our true nature and thinking, speaking and acting in kind and loving ways, as well as living in keeping with the Universal laws. This helps us to come into harmony with the Universal forces of life.

Anyone who is presently taking part in earthly life has been granted the gift of another lifetime for learning to trust that the Great Mother’s love and wisdom will always bring us and our world the spiritual growth each one of us needs for their return into the conscious awareness of their oneness and togetherness with God and all life. You may find it helpful to quietly affirm to yourself every so often: ‘God is part of me and I am part of God. Willingly I act as Its channel for lovingly spreading Divine wisdom and truth. From love I have come and to love I am now returning. Achieving the awareness of my true nature and reality is the purpose of my earthly existence.’

Listen carefully to the responses that rise from the innermost core of your being into our conscious awareness through the world of your feelings. This is feedback from your inner guide and God Self, who constantly tries to tell show you whether something you hear or read is true or false. Bearing this in mind, let’s take a look at the following:

St. John Revelation 21: 1-6: ‘Then I saw a new Heaven and a new Earth. The first Heaven and the first Earth had disappeared and there no longer was any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, prepared as a bride dressed for her husband. Then I heard a loud voice calling from the throne: ‘Look, how God lives among human beings. He will make his home among them. They will be His people, and He will be their God, God-with-them. He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death and mourning, sadness or pain. The world of the past has gone.’

‘Then the One sitting on the throne spoke: ‘I am making the whole of creation new. Write this, for what I am saying is trustworthy and will come true.’ Then he said to me: ‘It has already happened. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give water from the well of life free to anybody who is thirsty.’ * Reflecting on these words from where I am now, it’s not hard to recognise that the events described in the revelation have already been taking place in our world with the help of writings like mine for many years. Through them the city of light has for some time been descending, in the form of Divine knowledge and wisdom, from the Heavens, brought to us by the Angels of the Christ Circle, the highest levels of life, for the heart and soul of humankind.

Because of this there will soon no longer be any room for the sea of ignorance, which for such a long time held us captive on the Earth plane. The false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions we acquired during the part of our earthly education when we were made to believe that every word of the sacred texts of our part of the world had to be taken literally and was true. For a long time such beliefs were forced upon us and those who dared to doubt them were declared heretics and burnt alive on the stakes. These things ensured that we were kept firmly nailed to the cross * of our earthly existence, until the approach of the Age of Aquarius and its promise of spiritual freedom for all.

The scary parts of the revelations were designed to keep us firmly planted on the Earth plane, until the time and energies were right for disclosing the higher esoteric meaning of St. John’s Revelations to us – and that time is NOW. Whether we are as yet aware of it or not, the law of life is love and every transgression against it is a sin that has to be made good at some stage of our development. This is not going to be done by a God-man, who merely existed as a thoughtform *, but by us – you and me and everybody else. And at the rate we are presently moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, there soon will be no more sea of ignorance in which anyone can drown.

I believe that the New Jerusalem is a symbol for the heart and soul of humankind opening itself progressively to the light of Divine wisdom and truth, which for some years by now has been flowing ever more powerfully from the highest levels of life into the individual and collective consciousness of our world. For me, that is the higher esoteric meaning of the City of Light described in the Revelation of St. John, known as the Divine.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Not By Bread Alone’
• ‘The Symbolism Of The Cross’
• ‘Each Their Own Saviour And Redeemer’
• ‘Jesus – A Thoughtform’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:32 pm

Do Not Think In Terms Of Time

There is no point in trying to understand humankind’s destiny as a whole and that of every individual within it, for as long as our nose is too close to the canvas of earthly life alone and our mind remains focussed on that it consists of but one single lifetime. Without moving to a higher perspective it’s impossible to recognise the greater picture, that there really is a great plan of life for the whole of humankind in which every individual has their place, and that all is well with us and our world. There is no doubt in my mind that there really is a great plan as well as a smaller one for each one of us, that we have always been steered and guided by God and the Angels, and that countless numbers of Angels and Masters, and other spirit guides and helpers are constantly beavering away on our behalves behind the scenes of earthly life.

If we wish to make sense of our race’s existence in physicality, there is no point in thinking in terms of one or two earthly sojourns only. For as long as we insist that this is all there is to life, it can do nothing but steadfastly refuse to make any sense whatever. But as soon as our outlook changes and our perception expands and includes the concepts of eternity and God’s great evolutionary plan, quite magically everything falls into place and makes a great deal of sense. At last we then grasp the reality of the infinite love of the Great Father/Mother of all life, who so lovingly and with the greatest of wisdom and foresight created this life for us, so that we should learn from it and grow in understanding of God’s true nature and our own.

Wise ones are sufficiently evolved souls who no longer think about one of their lifetimes but all of them, hundreds maybe thousands, who knows? For many of us this is likely to be the most important lifetime of all, the one of awakening into our own true nature. For those who are becoming aware of the high and holy destiny that awaits each one of us as beloved children of God, the gates into the freedom of the Aquarian Age are beginning to open. This means no longer running with any kind of herd or forcefully being led by the nose to the slaughter, for example in times of war, commanded to kill and maim and to be killed and maimed – the way we are sure to have done in some of our lifetimes – by priests, emperors, kings and now politicians. They had and to this day some of them have he right to demand from their fellow citizens to sacrifice their life on the altar of their leaders’ crazy ambitions, struggles for power and empire building.

When one takes a closer look at humankind’s evolutionary journey so far and every single human pathway within it from this perspective, one can only come to the conclusion that there really is no point in thinking in terms of time. Spiritually it’s impossible and unimportant anyway because the concept of time merely exists on our planet. It is one of the Universe’s many teaching aids that help to give structure and some kind of shape to our lives. The Great Architect is the designer of the great plan of life and the Angels are its executors. They alone know when the process of spiritualisation of all life on the Earth plane will be complete. Meanwhile everything rests safely in their loving hands and anything that is still happening is part of the charted road of spiritualising that we and our world have to walk.

The spiritual knowledge we are finding along this way are the instruments for freeing ourselves of the false beliefs and prejudices of past ages. The Universal forces are placing it into everybody’s own hands. Yet, all types of spiritual wisdom should be used with caution and wisely. Discrimination and discernment are high on the list of qualities that have to be honed to a fine pitch by us. Whenever we are in doubt about something we have heard or read, our first port of call needs to be a consultation with our inner teacher, our intuition, so it can show us whether someone else’s truth should or should not added to the store of our own truth.

And whenever we encounter someone’s suffering on our pathway through life, it is good and right to support them and do the best we can to ease their situation. Reminding ourselves that everything in earthly life is but a passing phase and a lesson the sufferer is being taught helps us not to get emotionally too involved in what the other one has to go through. Loving them with detachment becomes easier the more we at one with our Highest Self and view all life from Its perspective. This detachment is needed if we wish to make a lasting and valuable contribution towards alleviating the suffering and pain of our world, especially that of an emotional and/or spiritual nature. Lifting the sufferers into the light of the Christ Star and praying for the assistance of the Angels is the best we can do in any kind of situation.

As aspiring healers and lightbringers we are here to live our truth and prove through our behaviour that we trust that we and our world are resting safely in the Universe’s loving hands. And yes, I do believe with all my heart and soul that in the fullness of time with Its help all crooked corners shall be made straight and all circumstances, no matter how difficult they may appear to be at present, will be resolved, redeemed and healed. Best of all we can help our world when we share the spiritual wisdom and understanding we are finding along our own pathway through life with those around us, so that they can see for themselves that all is truly well with us and our world, in spite of the things that are still happening around us.

To paraphrase one of Christianity’s beautiful hymns: ‘Freely, freely, you have received. Freely, freely, now give! Go in My name and because you believe, others will live in Me, too.’ It is not our job to carry the world on our shoulders – that is God’s responsibility. Our task is lifting of all humankind and our whole world into the heart-mind of God. In our prayers, meditations and contemplations, whatever our own unique and preferred ways of communing with the Divine are, at any moment we can ask for the help of God and the Angels, for they are the only ones who know what really is for the best. We can do this whenever and wherever their assistance is required. Any plea of this nature will never be overheard or denied.

Last but not least, to paraphrase St. John 14:12: ‘Whoever believes in Me and becomes like Me, the Spirit of the Universal Christ, is one with the Great Father/Mother of all life, who can then work through you to bring about the greatest miracle of all, the healing and restoration of your whole world.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Time’
• ‘You Only See One Side Of The Picture’
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:23 pm

The Cause Of All Suffering In Our World

Looking around our world, one cannot fail to notice the amounts of suffering that exist in it. It is because in the course of countless lifetimes each one of us has been doing their share of creating it, for ourselves and our world with the help of our thoughts, words and actions. This too did not happen without a wise higher reason. Our own suffering familiarises us with the nature of suffering. Witnessing the pain of others aids the awakening of our Christ nature; its first characteristics are compassion and love.

Alas, when the suffering we inflicted upon others’ during the earlier parts of our earthly education, returns to us in later lifetimes when we have matured sufficiently to be strong enough to cope with them, we have no idea what’s hitting us and then may well ask ourselves: ‘ Why is this happening to me, out of all people, when I lead such a good life would never dream of harming anyone?’ Wise ones reply to this: ‘No, not in this lifetime but most certainly in many others.’

Whenever we have worked our way through particularly difficult and traumatic events, we eventually reach the point when things begin to settle down again. The time then has come for taking stock and sorting the wheat from the chaff in our life by looking at what our experiences have been trying to teach us. First of all we need to forgive ourselves for having created the cause of our suffering, either in this lifetime or previous ones. To enable us to deal with our own suffering as well as that of others we need the kind of forgiveness that rises from deep within our heart and soul. It alone can bring the healing and peace we are seeking for every aspect of our being.

Forgiveness is always an act of clemency, which in my view can only be found through grasping the higher purpose of our experiences and why they were necessary. Coming to terms and making peace with the events of the past – not only this lifetime but all others – is of great importance for all of us. Because of our inner oneness, when one of us heals our whole world does the same.

I believe that the main cause of all the suffering we and our world ever had to endure is ignorance, i.e. not knowing who and what we truly are, where we came from and one day will be going to; the wise higher reason why we are here and that we and our world, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, are subject to great Cosmic laws, God’s laws. Everything that is in our lives has its origin in our own thinking and behaviour patterns, and that all things start and end with us. Therefore, if we wish to change our world, we have to begin with ourselves.

In the long course of our evolution, it became necessary that we should forget or rather lose all contact with the conscious awareness of these things. But fortunately, this amnesia was not intended to last forever. The wise higher reason behind everything that happens in earthly life is that each one of us through their own experiences should find out the difference between good and evil, darkness and light, and so forth. Alas, as a result of our memory loss, the consciousness of our race gradually filled itself with ever more false beliefs, superstitions and prejudices.

As Don Miguel Ruiz writes in ‘The Mastery of Love’: ‘The mind knows – and that’s the problem’. The earthly mind for a very long time has been thinking it knows things that are now revealing themselves as untrue. To this day, this creates all the difficulties of our world. They are hard to overcome because we need to convince the earthly mind of the truth of the knowledge that is now coming to us from the highest levels of life and help it to accept this.’

I believe that the first essential step towards ending the suffering of our world is taking a good look at ourselves, our deeply ingrained behaviour and thinking patterns and also our inner motivations. It is necessary to establish which ones, maybe even all of them, do no longer serve our own progress on the evolutionary spiral of life and that of our world. They then either need to be discarded completely or at least changed. Born of the beliefs we once saw as truth, the old ones can present serious obstacles. As we all have brought a great deal of excess baggage of this nature with us from previous lifetimes, everybody has their work cut out for them.

To paraphrase a teaching from ‘The Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East’, Volume Three comes: ‘A house that is divided within itself in due course is bound to shatter and fall, but united it remains forever. Choose carefully whom you wish to serve, for division is failure and death. Yet, unity in the principle of the Great Father/Mother of all life assures eternal honourable evolutionary progress and dominion by the highest forces of life.’

The above is relevant to what is happening to everybody now. Many by now are trying to develop their spiritual nature, but are wrestling with letting go of their old fears and habits. For as long as our small earthly self and our Highest or God Self are at loggerheads with each other, we represent a divided house. The time has come for choosing between allowing the desires of our lower nature to run our life for us or turning towards to the living God within, our inner guidance, so it can show us the way. Through this the mind of our heart develops; that’s where the living God within dwells.

Shedding the emotional baggage of the past that this requires is by no means easy, as many of our beliefs are very old indeed and therefore deeply embedded in our subconscious. There is nothing for it but waiting until they surface and when they do, ask God and the Angels to show us how to deal with them. This requires patience and a great deal of courage. I find it helpful to know that any obstacles on our spiritual pathway unfailingly present us with opportunities for growing in wisdom and understanding. So let’s rejoice and give thanks and praise for our Divine Father/Mother’s wisdom and love who for every one of His/Her children of the Earth provides this kind of learning.

For as long as we refuse to pay attention to what our earthly lessons wish to teach us, time and again they will be presented to us and that in many different forms. Until our reactions show that we have got the message, we shall not be allowed to move on to studies of a more elevated nature.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Why Is There So Much Suffering In Our World?’
• ‘Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People?’
• ‘Realise Your Inner Strength’
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘Disasters’
• ‘The Living Bread’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Eternal And True

The following is the essence of a teaching of the White Eagle group of guides from ‘The Gentle Brother’ Stella Polaris December 2015 / January 2016: ‘Train yourself to look beyond the end of your nose, away from the darkness of Earth life into the light of higher and highest realities. Focus on the things that are eternal and true, for they have been given to you to help you on your evolutionary journey. Maybe your present lifetime is a rosy passage and you are wafted along on wings of love or the opposite is true for you.

‘Of whatever nature your experiences are, never forget that through them we, the wise ones in charge of you in the world of light, are slowly but surely guiding each one of you and your whole world along an eternal evolutionary pathway of progress. On this road you are gradually becoming ever more aware of the perfect outworking of God’s great plan of life and Universal laws. Through this your consciousness is constantly expanding and your earthly self is growing in wisdom and understanding. ‘Ear hath not heard nor eyes seen’ the wonders of the heavenly state, to which all of you are moving.

‘The further you travel along this road, the more you can see for yourself that in truth there is no death, only a change of the dimensions you live in. As your inner eyes open, your vision opens to what kind of spiritual growth lies ahead and the beautiful conditions you are going to take part in. Refuse to look on the dark side of anything and never forget that whatever appears to earthly perceptions as a tragedy or disaster is part of the unfolding of God’s perfect plan. You can be sure that through the things that are happening in your world, behind the scenes on the higher and highest levels of life, God’s wise and loving power is bringing ever more beauty, kindness and goodness into your world. Divine wisdom creates light out of darkness and makes knowledge and wisdom grow from ignorance.

‘Through your younger and less evolved siblings, who are still in the process of getting to know the lower aspects of their nature, the Universal power shows the older and more highly evolved ones in your midst the senselessness and futility of all kinds of aggression and warmongering. This is teaching you the value and preciousness of human life and of peace.

‘And now open yourselves to the holy blessings of God, the Father/Mother and their only born Son/Daughter, the Spirit of the Universal Christ. Like incense from a communion table may our prayers of thanksgivings rise to the Heavens, the highest levels of life.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The True Cause Of All Disasters’
• ‘Man-made And Natural Disasters’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com