Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:23 pm

True Prayer

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘The Achievements Of Prayer’ Stella Polaris April/May 2017: ‘Did you know that there is such a thing as true prayer? If you are now asking yourself whether someone’s prayers are ineffective until they have learnt to access the power of this kind of prayer, rest assured that every sincere request is a true and effective one. The best way of praying in our view is with the simplicity of a child’s heart. Before God that’s what you truly are, after all. Children on the whole still have the ability to trust completely. Their prayers come from their hearts and go straight to God, whatever this means to them and that depends on into which civilisation they were born in their present lifetime. However, the understanding of the concept of God has for some time been in the process of changing, as increasing numbers of you are becoming aware that there is only one God.

‘Generally speaking, for praying truly it is not necessary for human beings to wait until they have become initiates or even be particularly highly evolved. Simplicity, genuine humility and sincerity are the three most important factors in this context. Always bear in mind that prayer is a very powerful instrument, so consider very carefully what and how you wish to pray for anything specific. The best way of praying is by asking for something very simple, for example that the inflow of God’s love and light should constantly increase into everything taking part in earthly life. The finest way of praying is not for yourself but so that others may be blessed and healed with the help of your loving thoughts and words.

‘So, dear friends, together let us pray for the Divine spark of God to awake in ever more human hearts and for the blessing and healing of all humankind, the whole of your world and all other worlds and beings. Naturally, when all life is healing you cannot help doing the same. At the end of your prayer resign everything to God with the words: ‘May these things be done not my way, Great White Spirit, but Thine. Into Thy loving keeping I place all those I love and that is everybody. May Thy will be done on the Earth as much as anywhere else in the whole of Creation.’

And this is the essence of another teaching that reached me through the White Eagle Lodge’s Monday thought 3rd April 2017, when I had just completed the above item: ‘When you sit devotedly in meditation and contemplation and open your heart to the inflow of the Divine love, it is possible to become so raised in consciousness that you may be able to see the Angels. Hand in hand with God and the Angels each one of you will eventually reach this state of ecstasy and glory. It is a spiritual gift and this developing and bringing forth the Divine Fire through the love in your heart is every human being’s goal. Developing the sixth sense or psychic power is as nothing compared with it. When your soul can see the Angelic hosts, you are dwelling in the abode of Christ, your true home.

‘We are not decrying psychic gifts, but in the natural course of evolution they eventually come for every human being. These gifts have their place, but they are very ordinary and by no means the be all and end all of anything. No-one should be content with developing them and then remain on that level. It is necessary for each one of you to reach beyond it to ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘On The Wings Of God’s Truth’
• ‘The Religion Of The New Age’
• ‘About Angels’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:12 pm

Message Of A Hope From The Lords Of Karma

Part Two

If I Be Raised, I Will Raise All People

Spirit/souls who have decided to come again into the darkness of earthly life out of love for their fellow beings are radiating God’s light from their loving hearts. They are walking hand in hand with God and the Angels and in due course their mere presence helps to transmute the very physical atoms of the Earth. This raises the vibrations of the whole planet and that’s the higher esoteric meaning of the Jesus legend’s: ‘If I be raised up, I will raise all people.’

Through us the Universal Christ is bringing you the following message today: ‘The heart of every human being at the beginning of its earthly existence contains a spark of My light in a slumbering state. For a long time it remains this way, but as soon as another earthling has evolved sufficiently, the spark wakes up and the lower self begins to bring forth and practise its Divine characteristics, which each one of you alike inherits from Me. With every one to whom this happens I, the Universal Christ, am being raised and the power of My light increases in your world. This in turn raises the vibrations not only of the whole of humankind and your world, but also the whole of Creation. The more you use your Christ energies, the higher and finer your own vibrations become, the more you become like Me and at one with Me.’

At all times spirit guides are accompanying and trying to help you. Alas, the measure of assistance we can provide you with depends on the faith and trust in the basic goodness of life you have developed at any given moment. Everything depends how you respond to your inner guidance, the living God within, the intuitive knowledge that comes to you from your Christ Self. But no matter what happens to you, we shall never leave you. We understand the trials and tribulations you have to endure much better than you do, because like you we once walked the Earth and during the initial stages of our education there, we had to work our way through very similar ones.

There are many groups of spirit helpers and each one of them is headed by a Master. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, is the architect and designer of the Great Plan of life. The Angels are its executors and in charge of every lifeform that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation. The Angelic hierarchy is responsible for the unfoldment of the plan and that, with the help of countless spirit friends and helpers, it keeps on unfolding in the right way and at the right time. Even though we are invisible to earthly eyes, rest assured that we are there. Without the spiritual background of your present existence and us there would be no life on the Earth.

And let there be no doubt in anyone’s mind that the reigns for the grand design rest safely in our Creator’s loving hands. Allow no-one to convince you otherwise and wherever you may find yourself, do what your inner guidance tells you what is good and right for you, at that particular moment. You have every reason to trust that, independent of what may still have to take place in your world, everything will always be well with you and it.

Referring to the law of Karma and its keepers, the Christian gospels tell you in St Matthew 5:18: ‘For truly I say to you, until Heaven and Earth pass away, not even a yoth or a dash shall pass away from the law, until all of it is fulfilled.’ Note: a yoth is the smallest letter in the Aramaic and Hebrew language. As far as the Great Plan of life is concerned, to paraphrase St Matthew 24: 35-36: ‘Even Heaven and Earth will pass away, but My words of wisdom and truth shall remain forever. The meaning of the words Heaven and Earth have been in the process of passing away for some time. The Angels of the Christ Circle, the throne of God, are conducting this process. They do know when it is complete, but they are not going to tell us, we too have to trust and wait, just like you.’

All we can tell you at present that you have every reason to look forward to the future with hope and confidence. Rest assured that everything will work out perfectly. Do not be disturbed unduly by the things that to this day are happening in your world. Every one of them serves as an educational tool for the unfoldment of the grand design for your race and your planet. They are necessary for the lessons that have not yet been sufficiently grasped by the younger and less experienced souls in your midst.

Instead of worrying and getting upset, look up and tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the highest forces of life. For a long time they have been working ceaselessly on the awakening of the Divine spark in the hearts of ever more human beings, whatever their evolutionary state may be. The contact with these forces alone can bring you and your world the peace and harmony for which deep down every human heart and soul is yearning deeply. Never give up hope that eventually a united world will emerge that has but one government for the whole of humankind.

Even now, ever more of you are becoming aware of the fact that no-one can live only unto themselves and that the same is also true for the countries of your world. So, do your best to establish the spirit of siblinghood and goodwill on the Earth by conducting your own life in this manner. Wise ones appreciate that there is nothing to fear from those who to this day insist on putting themselves outside of that which is good, right and true. These sages know that in due course, in God’s time rather than their own, the inner eyes of every perpetrator against the Cosmic laws will be opened. They will then realise the error of their ways and start to change their behaviour, just the same as you once did.

Eventually, everything that is no longer of use and desirable on the Earth plane will be absorbed into power and light of the Christ Star, the Sun beyond the Sun, to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for the whole of Creation. Meanwhile rest assured that humankind’s existence will never end because each one of you is a spark of the Divine. The true Christ-Mass is taking place with each one of you who awakes into the awareness of their true nature and starts to bring forth the characteristics of their own Christ nature.

With that we leave you, dear children of the Earth. Be consoled and rest safely in the knowledge that God is love and wisdom as well as merciful. God be with you and bless each one of you. We wish you a happier and more peaceful and contented New Year than you have ever had in your present incarnation and many previous ones. Our love, dear ones, all our love to you. Your guides in the world of light.

The best is never over,
The best has never gone.
There’s always something beautiful
That keeps us marching on.

There is a compensation
For every cross we have to bear,
And a secret consolation,
Is always waiting somewhere.

Every end is a new beginning
And as one day we’ll surely see,
The best is never over,
The best is yet to be.

And that is particularly true for us and our world.

The following is the essence of a White Eagle Monday Thought 27.6.2016 that arrived in my inbox when I had just finished updating the above chapter: ‘It is one thing to learn about scientific facts, as you call them, as well as spiritual or occult truth. Until you have built into your soul body the constructive God-atoms of light, you will be unable to serve life the way you would like to. There is a great difference between knowing with your mind and knowing with your inner self. The latter brings forth from you spontaneous good thoughts, words and actions because you then instinctively project the light of love that is within you. This light is creative and capable of raising the very atoms and vibrations of your whole world. And each time you think light and good, you are the co-creator with God of a beautiful world and humankind.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Learning To Love God

Some believe that life stops at the moment of physical death and that it is a one-off thing. Wise ones, however, appreciate that in truth life is eternal, constantly moving forwards and upwards on a never-ending evolutionary spiral and that therefore there is no death. Just think: when you entered into your present earthly lifetime you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Your turn for happiness comes when you depart from this life and the ones around you, who cannot yet appreciate what is really happening to you, are crying and may have to linger in their spiritual darkness until their time for joining you in the world of light has come.

The essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in the StarLink Message January 2012: ‘Your loved ones who have left the earthly plane of life have not gone from you. They are by no means dead, but alive and well in the world of light, our realm. That’s where all human spirits are constantly dwelling. It’s just that from time to time a small part of it ventures forth into earthly life where it inhabits a physical body that serves as a vehicle for getting around and experiencing its new environment. This body is equipped with a rational and logical mind that has very limited horizons that separate the earthly part from the spirit aspect of its being. During the early stages of its earthly education this small self can not yet peer beyond the end of its nose.

‘For a long time the lower mind is focused on coming to grips with earthly terms only. In this state of ignorance the spiritual side of life is dismissed out of hand. Everything that cannot be seen, weighed and measured is rejected as humbug and imaginations. Yet, through the learning the earthly self gains from its own experiences it slowly grows in wisdom and understanding. With the passing of time over many lifetimes the vision of its consciousness gradually expands. At a certain point of its development the spirit nature of the small self stirs from its slumbers and it begins to take an interest in the spiritual aspects of life. Eventually, it comes to terms with the meaning of the concept of God as the eternal spirit, who has brought everything that exists anywhere into being.

‘This awakening brings the understanding that the spirit realm is not somewhere ‘out there’ but on the inner level of Earth life and that in this world there is no separation between anything. And that’s where, in your quiet reflections and meditations, you can contact your loved ones through the power of thought. This enables you to see for yourself that what we are saying is true and that life really is eternal. Because each one of you is a spark of God’s great light and having been created by Its eternal spirit, it could not be any other way.

‘God is love and the law of life is love and if you wish to know God, all you have to do is be yourself and conduct your life with love, for that is your true and eternal nature. God is in everything and everyone, including you. If you treat everything that is in your life with the love and respect it deserves, you are paying homage to the Great Father/Mother of all life and His/Her Creation. On the higher and highest levels of life death does not exist and that’s where your loved ones are now. Once your loving thoughts have connected you with each other, there will no longer be any doubt in your mind that you will always be together.

‘That’s when for you the time has come to comprehend that all healing consists of taking into your physical bodies the radiance of the eternal Sun, the Sun behind and above the Sun in the sky above the Earth. Each one of you has been granted the gift of another lifetime so that you may learn how to call upon this light and live by it. When you consciously breathe it in, ever more of God’s light can enter the cells of your physical body and control them. We suggest that you breathe this light in for the healing of every aspect of your own being, mind and body, spirit and soul, and breathe it out as your contribution to the restoration of your whole world.

‘At the beginning of everyone’s earthly existence the atoms of this body are so heavy and the pull of matter and material life is so strong that you temporarily forget about the existence of the light of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life and its power to re-create, heal and make good whatever is in need of it throughout the whole of Creation. Naturally, this also applies to you and the cells of your body.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Can God Be Weighed And Measured?’
• ‘Is There A God?’
• ‘God And The Devil – Who Or What Is God?’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Visiting The Niagara Falls

For an excursion of a very special kind, please follow the link below to the:

‘Niagara Falls’
http://www.airpano.ru/files/Niagara-Fal ... nada/2-3-2

There we stand – or rather in our case – sit in awe and wonder as one small part after another of the beauty and wonder of God’s Creation unfolds before our eyes. Included in this are the ideas for the technological miracles that make it possible for us to go on such splendid journeys and can with equal ease take us to many other marvels of our world. At the top of your screen it says: ‘AirPano’. Click that and take it from there.

What power, glory and might are revealing themselves to us through things like these! And they are only there and appearing before us by the will and power of our Creator. There is no greater power than that. It not only controls our lives down to their smallest details but also brings new Universes, planets and solar systems and everything that dwells in them into being. It also holds them in their places, moves them through space and – when they have outlived their usefulness – destroys them again, at will. That certainly puts our existence on this planet into perspective and one cannot help marvelling at the sheer size and magnificence of life that is almost too great to grasp for our small earthly minds. Then at the latest my soul wants to go down on its knees, join the Swedish Pastor Carl Boberg and sing:

O Lord my God! When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made.
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the Universe displayed.
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee.
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

We worship Thee,
We give Thee thanks,
We praise Thee for Thy glory.
In the name of love.

Amen

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:26 pm

All Of Life Is Flowingness

I trust God’s great plan of life
And the small one for me within it.
They are clear evidence how
All of life is flowingness
And that in this flowing,
There is meaning and law.
There is no need to worry because
I cannot lose, what is my own.
I need not seek, what is my own,
For what belongs to me, will come.
Whatever goes does not belong to me
And only what I am has power.

I give up my personal struggles and ambitions
And rest safely in the knowledge that
Everything that’s rightfully mine
Will always be drawn to me.
Therefore, I now let go
And put my hands into the loving hands
Of God and the Angels.
I trust the guidance I intuitively receive from them,
And the love and wisdom of the Highest,
To run my life for me
And to show me the way, now and forever.

Amen

To everything there is a season,
And a time for every purpose under the Sun:
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time
To pluck up that which has been planted.

That’s how God and the Angels,
In the course of life’s journey
Forwards and upwards on
The evolutionary spiral of life,
Are making everything beautiful,
In God’s time, not ours.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-11
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:50 pm

The Internet Prayer

Thank you, Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother of all life,
For the beauty and wonder of Your Creation.
Thank you for allowing us all to take part in
The natural beauty of the planet
You have given into our care,
Our beloved Mother Earth.

Thank you for also providing us with the ideas
For the technical revolution that has been taking place
In our world for quite some time.
May Your creative ideas continue to inspire all of us,
And especially our scientists and technicians,
So they too can do their share of making our world into
An ever more beautiful and peaceful place
Where all can partake freely and equally in
The gifts that so generously flow from Your abundance.

We thank You for the miracle of the Internet
And the connections it makes possible in seconds
For meeting and getting to know
Like-minded people throughout our whole planet.
Not only they but everyone is our sibling
In the family of humankind.
We are Your children of the Earth.
Please help all of us to become aware of our true nature,
So that we may tune into Your wisdom and truth
Until our whole world, including the Internet,
Is filled with Your light and Mother Earth
Turns into a planet of healing and peace.

Guide and protect us and show us how to use
All your gifts wisely and especially
The Internet. Help us to treat it with respect
And use it for the highest good of all,
As a tool and instrument that brings
Ever more understanding into our world.
Help us to treat every one of the miracles
Of Your Creation, technical and otherwise,
With the reverence they deserve
And with love for You,
The One who brings all things into being
And who has created and constantly re-creates
Us and this splendid world for all to enjoy.

Guide and protect us and
Help us to make our contribution towards
Our own salvation and redemption,
Of each other, our world and
Everything that shares is with us.
Hand in hand with You and the Angels,
In accordance with Your will and wishes,
It shall be so, now and forever.

Amen

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:57 pm

Do Not Fear The Unknown

Part One

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘A Time to Remember’ in Stella Polaris Oct/Nov 2008: ‘Do not be afraid of the future and the unknown. The essence of your being is spirit/soul and there is no need to fear the moment when you part company with your physical body. Each time you do this you are merely moving forwards into a different dimension that is your true home from which you emerged at the beginning of your present lifetime. Our world with its greater freedom offers you a fuller existence. Your physical body has been your vehicle for one lifetime and whenever you leave it behind, all you do is joining us in our world of light.

‘Without consciously being aware of it whilst taking part in earthly life, this is a road most of you have travelled many times before. The only thing you can bring with you each time you return to us is that which you have learnt in the course of all your earthly lifetimes, including the most recent one. The purpose of your taking part in the school of earthly life is searching for consciousness expanding experiences that help you grow in wisdom and understanding. Each can only do this through their own experiences. The learning you accumulate with every new lifetime is added to that which is already stored in the memories of your soul. They are the only things you can take with you every time you depart from the physical plane of life.

‘The common belief that people come into earthly life with nothing and leave it in the same state is a false one. You bring the memories of the learning of all your lifetimes with you into every new one. From the moment of your birth and from the subconscious level of your being they influence everything you do, helping or hindering you, as the case may be. Have you noticed that some newly borns look like very old women or men? It’s because that’s what they truly are. That’s why some children come to terms with learning how to walk and talk much quicker than others. Because they have done these things many times before, they just want to get on with whatever else their present lifetime has to offer.’

Recommended Reading:

From ‘Comfort for the Bereaved’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Do Not Fear The Unknown – Part Two

When Death Draws Near

The following is the essence of teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one is from ‘The Divine Mother – The Creation of Form’. The second one appeared in ‘White Eagle Spiritual Unfoldment Two ‘Companioned by Angels’:

‘For all human beings there eventually comes the moment when they leave their physical bodies behind and die, as it’s called in earthly life, although in truth the only thing that happens to these bodies is that their indwelling spirit and soul withdraws from it. Leaving the body through the head, the outer garment is discarded like an empty shell. Nobody is ever alone in this process. Each time this happens to someone the Angels are in attendance and assisting the departure of one aspect of your being from the other. The Angelic hierarchy is responsible for humankind’s development and when matters of birth and death are concerned, they are serving the Great Mother of all life. Christianity’s Virgin Mary is one of her many symbols and so is the Egyptian Goddess Isis. They were just two of the many names God and the Angels gave to your world to illustrate the Great Mother’s influence down the ages.

‘For as long as all you can see are the physical aspects of life, you are likely to think of death as something terrible. Even though to you someone’s departure from that plane may often seems to be accidental, this is never the case because the group of Angels known as the Lords of Karma are observing everything that happens on the Earth most carefully. Each time the predestined moment of death for one of you is approaching, they make their preparations and give notice to the Angels of Death to get ready. And these Angels are by no means the repellent figures and gruesome spectres people imagined them to be in the past.

‘If you could look through the veil of consciousness that to this day separates your world from ours, you would be able to see that their appearances are of an ethereal beauty that is hard to describe in earthly terms. As manifestations of the Great Mother’s unconditional and all-embracing love, the Angels of Death emanate compassion, kindness and love. At the moment of your departure from earthly life these Divine messengers bring about the separation of your spirit/soul from your earthly existence. The Angel helps you to let go and then returns you safely to your true home, the world of spirit and light. They also assist you with your rebirth in our world, where loved ones are greeting you with celebrations that are very similar to those of earthly life when new babies arrive.

‘In case you are wondering how you can best help someone whose departure from earthly life is near, the power of thought can be more effective than any spoken or written words could ever hope to be. It is possible to help those in the ‘departure lounge’ by sending them optimistic thoughts about the fact that in truth they are eternal beings who will never die. In your mind hold kind and loving, hopeful and constructive dialogues with them that there is nothing to be afraid of because there really is no death, that what’s ahead of them is but a passing into another dimension of life.

‘And then, in your imagination, take the person into the blessing and healing rays of the Christ Star, to be bathed in the powerful light of the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother. By attuning the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind to the Star’s healing rays you can send these rays at any moment to those of whom you know intuitively that they will benefit from them. In any kind of distance such ministrations are as effective – more so in many cases – than physical ones like ‘hands on’.

‘We sincerely hope that what you are reading here will help you to overcome your own notion that the worst that can happen to any human being is the passing from their physical body. Whenever you catch yourself thinking that way, remember that those who do are by no means dying and that in truth they are heading for another rebirth into our world. Ours is a realm of infinite beauty and wonder, love and joy where pain does not exist and where all those who pass from your world continue to live and thrive, explore and study, so there really is no need for expressions of grief and sorrow. Let there be compassion but not pity.

‘The American poet John Greenleaf Whittier, 1807-1892 described this most beautifully in his poem for the funeral of William Lloyd Garrison, 1805-1879: ‘Death is the Angel sent who draws the unwilling bolt and sets the captive free’.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Setting The Captive Spirit Free’
• ‘About Angels’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:32 pm

To Everything, There Is A Season

To everything there is a season
And a time for every purpose under the Sun:
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time
To pluck up that which has been planted.

A time to kill and a time to heal.
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
A time to weep and a time to laugh.
A time to mourn and a time to dance.
A time to cast away stones and
A time to gather stones together.

A time to embrace and
A time to refrain from embracing.
A time to lose and a time to seek.
A time to tie up and a time to untie.

A time to rend and a time to sew.
A time to keep silent and a time to speak.
A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace –

He has made everything beautiful, in its time.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-11

To everything there is a season and
Everything happens for a wise higher reason.
There were times when during our earthly sojourns
We had forgotten God’s true nature and our own;
When we thought that the death at the end of
Each one of them was the end of everything;
When we didn’t know that our departure from one level of life
Means to be reborn into our true home
And returning into the awareness of our real nature.

Our ignorance sucked us and our world ever deeper
Into the patriarchy with its warmongering
That dragged us into times of ever more seriously
Hurting and wounding others and being wounded.
All human souls have to imbibe thoroughly
The lessons this brings to us and our world
To help us differentiate between conditions of war and peace.
Out of the suffering of such evolutionary periods grows
The wisdom and understanding we need
For the permission from the Highest to return into
The knowledge of who and what we truly are.
This renews and rekindles
Our kinship and friendship with all life.

Rejoice, that time is now.
A time for finding forgiveness and healing,
For ourselves, each other, our world and all worlds,
For attending to and blessing the soul wounds of all lifetimes,
Our own and everybody else’s,
As well as those of our world.
That’s what the Age of Aquarius means to me.

Ecclesiastes is one of the most ancient parts of the Old Testament. It has its roots in Judaism and from there they penetrate ever deeper into the much older spiritual traditions of the Middle East and Africa, and in particular the Ancient Egyptian religion.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Do Not Fear The Unknown – Part Three

Excessive Grief And Sorrow

‘When you have digested everything we have come to tell you today, you will be able to see for yourself that excessive grieving and sorrowing by those in earthly life is unjustified. It is also undesirable because it seriously impairs the progress of those who have arrived in our world. Please bear this in mind whenever sadness threatens to overwhelm you. Remind yourself that although the other one’s spirit has passed from your outer world, in truth you will always be close. As a matter of fact, when one of you has moved on, you will be closer than it was ever possible for as long as you both dwelled on the outermost plane of life in physicality.

‘Wherever there is love between people, they cannot be separated from each other. Their love has created a bond that will forever connect them and cannot be destroyed by anything. The awareness of this dissolves the sense of separateness. It once was necessary to help you become aware of your individuality, but for you the time has come for letting go of it. Even though in earthly life everybody inhabits their own physical body, on the inner level all life has always remained one. We are all part of each other and of God. There never will be separation between anything and that’s why you have always remained at one with the whole of life and will continue to do so in all Eternity.

‘Love is the greatest power in the whole of Creation. An essential part of it is the Universal law of harmony and union and that’s what connects us behind the veil of consciousness that separates our world from those in earthly life. And because we once took part in that state of life, we have first hand experience of what a hard school it can be. But the more you connect with us and your loved ones in our world, the more you consciously take part in the limitlessness of spirit life and that is bound to make your earthly existence more bearable. Knowing that your loved ones really are waiting and reaching out to welcome you home is sure to ease your passage, when the time for your own departure has come.

‘Rest assured that all life is safely held in the loving hands of God and the Angels. In keeping with their will and wishes, the spirit realm provides tirelessly for everyone’s requirements on the physical plane. And that includes making preparations for the important events in every earthling’s life. Let there be no doubt in your mind that the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, known as God or Allah to many, loves each one of you in just the same way, totally and unconditionally. And no matter what may ever befall you, you will never be forsaken. To paraphrase the Jesus legend: ‘Every hair of your head is numbered and not a sparrow falls from the sky without God and the Angels knowing about it.’ At all times you are closely held in their loving arms and cared for.

‘Everybody’s true needs will always be supplied. Naturally, this covers a wide range of possibilities, for example periods of hunger and thirst, physically and spiritually. To teach humankind the value of food and drink, they have to be withheld from you in one of your lifetimes. And if there is anything you think you really must have, all you have to do is go to the right place, i.e. knock at your inner doors that lead to us and ask. Be careful though what you request because, to teach you a lesson you will never forget, your wish could be fulfilled in unexpected ways you may not find agreeable at all. But for a long as you proceed in the right manner, you can be sure that the spiritual and physical blessings of the Heavens will come to you in full measure, in due course. This is decreed by Divine laws and they never fail.

‘Never forget that life is eternal and that the whole of God’s Creation is constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral. This happens in cycles that can be observed in the coming and going of the seasons of the world around you and, because human beings are not exempt from these processes, the different stages of your own life. There have been other golden ages on the Earth when the Angels moved hand in hand with people in full consciousness. One of these ages comes around at the end of every Great Year. The whole cycle of one of these years takes approx. every 25,860 Earth years.

‘The coming golden year is going to be an extra special one because God and the Angels are transforming Mother Earth into a planet of healing and peace. We advise you to take full advantage of the opportunities for progressing on your own spiritual pathway, as every small step one of you takes on this road benefits the whole of humankind and your planet. We are well aware that you have known easier earthly lifetimes than the present one. Naturally, this fulfils a wise higher purpose, the same as everything else that happens in your world. And when you observe your world, you are bound to notice how everywhere people are struggling to come to terms with their existence and are trying to understand why things are happening to them. This is because many have reached the end of their earthly education and they are in the process of redeeming some of their most ancient and difficult karmic debts. Until this has been seen to, they cannot be released onto the greater freedom of our realm.

‘Wise ones appreciate that shedding too many tears over someone who has departed from the earthly plane of life would most certainly not be a sign that the mourner loved them more than anyone else. It merely shows that, because they fail to understand the purpose and meaning of humankind’s earthly existence, they selfishly and endlessly wallow in self-pity over the hole the departed left in their life. Wise ones save their energies and spend them on helping such people to find a better understanding of the processes of life and its spiritual background.

‘So, do all you can to share your knowledge and assist anyone in need of it to understand that physical death, when seen in the right light, is an event for rejoicing rather than weeping. As far as your own life is concerned, no matter what obstacles you are still encountering, never give up hope and do your best until every last shred of your Karmic debts has been redeemed. One of these days this will be the case. Trust that hand in hand with God and the Angels all will be well in the end and everything will work out for the highest good of all, as surely it will, therefore also for you.

‘Each time one of you returns to our world, its wonders and beauty are revealing themselves anew. You rediscover the joy and the freedom of being able to move around without the encumbrance of a physical body that is almost constantly in need of attention and very delicate and easily wounded. This applies in particular to those who spent their most and maybe all of their recent lifetime suffering, as many have chosen to do for the redemption of their karmic debts.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Waking Up From The Illusion Of Separateness’
• ‘Absent Or Distant Healing’
• ‘All Conditions Can Be Healed’
• ‘I Asked And I Was Given’
• ‘The Great Year And The Ages Of Humankind’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:10 pm

Hallelujah

Now, I’ve heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord.
But you don’t really care for music, do you?
It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall, the major lift.
The baffled King composing hallelujah.

Your faith was strong, but you needed proof.
You saw her bathing on the roof.
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you.
She tied you to a kitchen chair
She broke your throne, and she cut your hair,
And from your lips she drew the hallelujah.

You say I took the name in vain.
I don’t even know the name.
But if I did, well really, what’s it to you?
There’s a blaze of light in every word.
It doesn’t matter which you heard:
The holy or the broken hallelujah.

I did my best, it wasn’t much.
I couldn’t feel, so I tried to touch.
I’ve told the truth, I didn’t come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong,
I’ll stand before the Lord of song
With nothing on my tongue but hallelujah.

Leonard Cohen

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Hallelujah’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q

Hallelujah is a Hebrew word that means ‘Glory to the Lord.’
The song tries to explain that there are many different kinds of Hallelujah.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:12 pm

Do Not Fear The Unknown – Part Four

Developing The Higher Christ Nature

‘The law of life is love and evolution that has its foundations in love. Each one of you has been granted the gift of another earthly lifetime so that you may evolve into a healer and lightbringer in your own right. The healing light you are meant to bring to your world is the wisdom and knowledge you are finding along the pathway of your life. It is meant to be shared as much as possible with anyone who is in need of it, to support their efforts at coping with their present existence. When you look around you, you cannot help noticing that there are needy people everywhere in your world who are hungry and thirsty for spiritual knowledge and the healing it can bring. Once you start giving of your best and unselfishly serving the needs of others and through that the whole of life, ever more opportunities for doing so are sure to come your way.

‘That’s how, simultaneous with the work you are doing on behalf of others, your higher Christ nature develops and gradually takes over the fears and anxieties of its earthly counterpart. Some of you are working upfront, while others are toiling quietly in the background. Yet, all contributions are equally valid and greatly appreciated by God and the Angels and us, your ordinary spirit guides and helpers. The sole cause of the suffering of your whole world is humankind’s ignorance of the spiritual aspects of life and the meaning of its existence and the higher purpose it serves. Even the smallest efforts anyone makes to alleviate this sad state of affairs is of the greatest value and appreciated by those who are observing your efforts and supporting you, from our side of the veil of consciousness. That’s the only way the whole of your world can move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral.

‘When you are enjoying Mother Earth’s beauty, do not forget to give thanks and praise to those who are incessantly toiling on your behalves in the spiritual background of your earthly existence, for bringing all of it into being and constantly maintaining it. As you know, in every soul the spiritual fire of the Divine spark is present, though at first only in seed form. This is how the spiritual fire of love within you slowly but surely grows more powerful. There will come a time when you begin to notice that, whenever you reach out to someone with a kind and friendly smile, there is nobody who does not respond in the same way.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:42 pm

Our New World

As our thoughts create our reality,
Let’s take a moment here and there
To visualise Mother Earth as a place
Where people live together in peace and harmony.

There is only one God, the God of love,
And only one religion, the religion of love.
There are no more wars and no hunger and thirst.
Because everybody takes only what they need,
Everybody is well fed, housed and clothed,
And has a plentiful supply of clean water.

Each child is equally loved and encouraged
To bring forth the best that is within them
To develop the special gifts and talents
You, O Great Father/Mother of all life,
So richly bestow upon every human being.

Hearts are more important than heads.
And Your wisdom and truth are revered.
People are aware of Your laws and live by them.
That’s why Divine justice and fairness rule supreme.
Nature is honoured and the air we breathe is pure and clean.
The animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms are cared for
And treated with the respect and kindness they deserve.

Happiness and laughter prevail in this world,
Where once again we are walking
Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
The way we used to do a long time ago.
Thank You, Creator and the Angels and Masters
Around Your throne for granting
Us the gift of understanding combined with
The courage and humility to spread far and wide
The light of Your sacred wisdom and truth.
May our whole world be blessed and healed by You.
In the name of love we are asking this,
Your true name and ours.

Amen

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:37 pm

Do Not Fear The Unknown – Part Five

Human Life Is Infinite And Eternal

The following is the essence of two teachings from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. The first one appeared in ‘Morning Light – Neither Death nor Separation’: ‘You are a beloved creature of light, a many faceted jewel and the essence of your being is infinite and eternal. There has never been or will be a time when you were not. But even if you are already aware of these things, you still cannot help asking yourself from time to time: ‘Don’t I have the right to get tired of endless rounds of incarnations, when earthly life is so difficult and burdensome?’

‘That is the very reason why your days in physicality are limited and each incarnation lasts only for a comparatively short time. Even if you should be around for a hundred years or more, in terms of Eternity, God’s time, it represents the mere batting of an eyelid. This is also why, at the end of each lifetime, you leave your physical body behind like an outworn garment. For a period of rest and recuperation your spirit/soul joins us in our world, your true home, from which you emerge at the beginning of each new lifetime.

‘In your daily lives you do not mind moving from one house to another, when the time for a change has come. You may still love your old home, but when you have had enough of it, you say good-bye to it and move on. In just the same way, in the course of every one of your earthly sojourns you eventually reach the point when you have become weary and tired of your physical body, especially when it has grown old and you are almost constantly in pain. You have dealt with that part of your development and are ready for the next stage. That’s why God and the Angels eventually remove you from the old one.

‘When you have arrived here, you will be amazed about the kind of freedom and the ease of movement you have in our world. Your spirit/soul intensely enjoy its happiness that truly is a world apart from the limitations and boundaries of your earthly existence. But still in the end, you reach a point when you have rested sufficiently and the lessons of your most recent earthly existence have been assimilated. Your interest in a further incarnation that will help you to progress on the evolutionary spiral of life in you quickens. That’s the signal that for you the time has come to apply for another lifetime on the Earth.’

The second teaching is from ‘The Source of All Our Strength – No Death’: ‘Death is by no means the dark vale it was made out to be by your world’s religions of the past. It is but a passage that takes you forward to be re-introduced to our world of beauty and light. At the moment of your passing, you will not know when you are taking your last earthly breath. For a short while you are unconscious, but then you begin to feel much lighter and realise you are free! You may be asking yourself: ‘Lo, what’s happened to me? Why was I so afraid when people were talking about death? There really is nothing to fear. It’s like going to sleep that leads to an awakening into a more radiant and harmonious existence that soon makes you forget earthly life.’

‘All of you are eternal beings of light and as you are today, so you will be tomorrow and forever. With the help of your thought processes you can consciously recreate yourself by filling your whole being with ever more spiritual atoms. This prepares you for fully enjoying that which is waiting to be explored by you, as soon as your earthly education is complete and your energies are right for moving on to explore the higher and eventually highest levels of life.

‘The spirit realm is by no means geographically distant from your world. It is part of and within you, the inner layer of everybody’s own consciousness. And the light of the higher worlds can only be reached by those who are conducting their lives on the frequency of love and who freely and willingly surrender themselves to the will and wishes of God and the Angels. What in Earth terms is known as death is but an initiation into our world for your spirit/soul. Without losing your identity of earthly life, you then move into an ever increasing consciousness of God’s eternal light.’

Going home, going home – we’re all going home.
Quiet like, some still day – we’re all going home.

It’s not far, just close by, through an open door.
Work all done, care laid by – fear and hurt no more.

Mother’s there, expecting us – Father’s waiting too.
Angel folks are gathered with guides and friends we know –
Guides and friends we know.

Morning Star lights the way – Earth-bound dreams all done.
Shadows gone – break of day – real life’s just begun.
There’s no break, there’s no end – just a moving on.
Wide awake, with a smile – going on and on.

Going home, going home – we’re all going home.
It’s not far, just close by – through an open door.
Going home, going home, I’m just going home.

Though I have gone before you,
I did not do so alone and neither will you,
When your time for saying goodbye to the Earth plane has come.
God and the Angels are forever with us,
Keeping you and me safe.
No matter where we may ever find ourselves,
We shall always rest securely in God’s loving hands.

William Arms Fisher
Edited by Aquarius
Sung to the well known tune from
Dvorak’s ‘New World Symphony’

‘God bless all of you and keep you safe, always.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Letting Go Of Fear And Pain’
• ‘The Fear Of Annihilation’
• ‘Waking Up From The Illusion Of Separateness’
• ‘Why Is Earth Life Necessary?’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:46 pm

The Awakening

One fine day, though more likely during the cold,
Dark and lonely small hours of a night,
When we are at our wits end,
Trying to make some sense of earthly life
Where too many nasty and downright evil things
Seem to be the order of the day,
Sleep won’t come and we toss and turn.
Suddenly we feel the need to pray,
Even though we’ve never prayed before
And have no idea how to go about it.
The only prayer we know is the Lord’s prayer
And when we quietly say it to ourselves
Over and over again, sleep eventually comes.
And that once was the start of my bedtime prayers.

This is a sign that the Divine spark in our heart
Is stirring from its slumber and
Our superconscious faculties are starting
To open and unfold.
Unbeknown to us, we have reached
The beginning of the end
Of our homeward bound evolutionary journey of
Of being educated in the earthly school of life,
Ready to be returned by our Highest Self into the
Conscious awareness of God’s true nature,
Our own and our relationship with the Divine,
But so far we have no idea that there is
Something like a Higher and lower self.

Time and again our earthly self works its way
Round the whole of the zodiac.
In the course of many lifetimes
We become familiar with the
Negative as well as the positive characteristics
Of every sign and house.
In this process we mature from a beginner
In the earthly school of life into spiritual adulthood.
Old and experienced souls
No longer have difficulties grasping
That every human being is part of God
As much as God is part of us;
That on the inner level the whole of
Humankind is one big family in which
We are all connected with each other.
Because of this, when one of us gets hurt,
All of us are feeling the pain and suffers with them.

During the early stages of our earthly education,
We are disinclined to reach out
For the blessing, healing and helping hands
Of God and the Angels.
Why should we? As we cannot see them,
As far as we are concerned,
They do not exist.
But eventually we reach the point
When our superconscious faculties
Start to unfold.
We find out that everybody
Has an inner teacher and guide,
Who has always tried to communicate
With us intuitively.
Now the time has come for consciously connecting
With this our inner guidance,
Paying attention to and following the advice of
The wise one or living God within,
Who knows the way of all things and
Has the answers to all our questions.

Rejoice!
For this is now happening to ever more of us.
The Christ Spirit is the living God within
And the Master Jesus is the symbol
Of this part of everyone’s own nature,
Who is calling the whole of humankind
Ever more urgently to become
Aware that humankind’s true nature
Is love and that on the inner level of life
We have always remained at one with God,
The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother Creator,
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The spirit of the Universal Christ,
Who to this day speaks to us
Through the Jesus legend.

Our Divine parents care for us
More than we frequently do for ourselves.
God’s nature is love and so is ours.
Trusting that all is well with the Divine architect’s
Great plan of life and the goodness of
The life we have been given,
Loving it and its Creator with all our hearts and souls,
That alone can bring true and lasting happiness
And the peace we and our world have been
Dreaming of for a long, long time.
Finding it is every human being’s birthright and
The Angels in spirit realm are waiting for our call,
So they can show us through our in-tuition,
The long promised new world teacher,
Our inner guidance,
How each one of us can do
Their share of making it happen.

For a long time God and the Angels have been
Waiting to be asked for assistance with this task.
They are ready and willing to show the way
To everyone who requests it in their times
Of prayers, meditations and quiet reflections.
All we have to do is call.
And that’s why an increasing desire for praying
Fills ever more human hearts to ask for
The healing of our world and
Everything that shares it with us,
So that in God’s way and time
Peace and prosperity may come
To our whole world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Free Will’
• ‘Obeying The Universal Laws’
• ‘The New Golden Age’