Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:35 pm

White Eagle On Surrender And Miracles

And now I would like to share with you a collection of essences of several teachings of the White Eagle group of guides which Anna Hayward used in her excellent article ‘With Surrender Comes Release’ in Stella Polaris February/March 2014. My attention was drawn to it in September 2016 when I was in the middle of updating a part of my jottings.

‘Because your life, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, is governed by spiritual laws, you have no need to worry about anything or feeling fearful and anxious. The Great Father/Mother knows your true needs and if certain experiences are still necessary in your life, you may find it helpful to know that they are sent by the love and wisdom of the Highest. So, hold up your head, walk tall and quietly say to yourself: ‘This is helping me to grow in wisdom and understanding. I am one with God. Therefore I shall always be safe and nothing can destroy me.’

‘At all times, make an effort to think constructively. Know that in truth the future holds only good and not evil and that even the last of the things that presently threaten your world so darkly will pass by. They too will soon be a thing of the past and forgotten. Thinking this way protects you against attracting negative people and things into your orbit. If another sorrow has to be endured by you, remind yourself that a sorrow can be like a rainy day when the light of the Sun eventually breaks through and a rainbow appears in all its glory. So it is with human life. Trust the love and goodness of the Great Father/Mother to send you nothing but good, that your loved ones are in His/Her care and that their love for them is infinitely greater than your own.’

‘When you accept with patience and sweet surrender the tests and trials that are inevitable on your predestined pathway through life, a light and life-force flows into you that has the ability to make all things new. You will then find that the circumstances in your life are gradually smoothing themselves out and things are beginning to work more harmoniously for you. This strengthens your conviction that beyond all human efforts there is a power and a love that at all times is at work behind the scenes of earthly life, endeavouring to bring peace and happiness to God’s children of the Earth.

‘Miracles are things earthly minds cannot comprehend, although in truth they are merely the natural outworking of the Divine laws on the physical aspects of life. These laws control and manipulate matter, but they can only do this when the weaker human self steps to one side, surrenders its will to the will of the Highest and allows them to happen. This means overcoming your natural instinct for self-preservation, which is part of the lower self’s nature, not of the higher.

‘The higher aspects of your being, your Christ nature, needs to take charge and convince its small and frightened lower earthly counterpart that all is well. Every one of its fears and apprehensions has to be overcome. And when we say surrender your whole being to the Highest, this does not mean you should enter into a state of apathy. True surrender has its foundation in a strong soul certainty that all life consists of miracles, that life itself is a miracle, and that miracles and wonders are possible and can happen when the conditions are right.

‘In the Egyptian mysteries, there were ceremonies through which all aspirants on the spiritual pathway had to pass. In the temples were subterranean passages through which they had to walk. This is a demonstration of the road all human beings have to travel in the process of letting go of their fears and learning to trust. It describes every human soul’s journey soul through the sadness and darkness of physical life. A great many of us are presently walking this probationary path. Take heart, we are all finding it hard when there are so many dark corners and unexpected turns and we don’t have a clue of where we are going.

‘Higher ranking guides are in charge of us, your friends and helpers in the spirit world, and even they sometimes confuse us in what they are telling us. For all of us, there remains but one thing to do and we ask you to apply this to every aspect of your present existence: ‘Keep on keeping on with a song in your heart and rest safely in the knowledge that your whole being is at all times and forever will be secure in God’s keeping. This is true wherever you may yet have to walk in the valley of the shadows and darkness of earthly life.’

‘You may sometimes think to yourself: ‘If only I could see the spirit people, I am sure they would help me.’ Take comfort from knowing that you are not meant to see or hear us. All you can do is walk – though only apparently alone. The test of old has always been the same as it is today, for as it was in the beginning it is now and forever shall be! Therefore, whenever you are in need of our assistance, remind yourself that because you cannot see us in your present evolutionary state, this does not mean we are not there. We are always with you, doing our best to help and guide you through the many ups and downs, tests and trials of earthly life every human spirit and soul has to cope with.

‘We are not allowed to do the work for you, because if we did you would not grow in strength, wisdom and understanding. But when you ask for it, we can provide you with the courage you need to keep going in all your endeavours. Every test and trial that comes your way is an initiation of some kind that reveals to us the strength of your trust and confidence in God’s love, nothing else. As you walk the spiritual pathway, confused enough about the many twists and turns of the road, others might be projecting their own ulterior motives onto you and misjudging you.

‘You are probably also sad about the mistakes you made and troubled by the problems and sorrows of your daily personal life. These things in themselves are unlikely to be your first initiation altogether. And as you walk along the pathway of initiations and pass through one portal after another, you will encounter as many tests as it takes to make your faith in God’s love unshakeable. Every initiation brings you a further expansion of consciousness and a greater understanding of the nature of God and your own. The whole purpose of earthly life is that all human beings eventually surrender themselves to the love of the Great Father/Mother of all life, the supreme Spirit, who is the giver of all life.

‘It would be unrealistic as well as untrue to say that God only creates good. Everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation was brought into being by the Great Architect and Designer, who is also responsible for the laws of life. The main one is the law of love from which the law of evolution branches out. Nothing is beyond or out of the reach of the Creator’s will and power. As above, so below and like any creative artists in your world has to do, the Divine creations at first appear in their crudest and most elementary form. From there they slowly become more beautiful and sophisticated in their constant moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life.

‘In the case of humankind, in the course of many lifetime each participant slowly evolves from the basest expressions of their lower earthly nature through to the unfoldment of their Christ nature. This process eventually moves them onto ever higher and eventually the highest levels of life. The more evolved you become yourself, the more easily you can tell by looking at the behaviour of the people who share your world with you, in which evolutionary phase of human development on the evolutionary spiral of life they are presently involved.

‘Each one of us, and that includes us in the world of light, has to reach a state of absolute trust that God is good and life is good and that whatever comes our way will always be for our highest good and greatest joy and provide us with an ever increasing understanding of the Great Father/Mother’s love. When that idea is so firmly planted in your consciousness that nothing can shake it any more and nothing can obstruct your vision of the true purpose and meaning of life, only then are you allowed to enter the land of light with shining eyes.

‘Because on the inner level all life is one, everything affects everything else in some way. In earthly life you are all influenced to a degree by forces that at first seem to be beyond your control. They are the desires of your own lower earthly nature and with the passing of time each one of you must learn to take charge of and master them. When they have been shed, they form the mud at the bottom of the pond that feeds the lotus flower of your higher nature. You then no longer look at earthly life as a term of imprisonment, because you know that whether you are dwelling on the Earth or on the higher levels of life, having shed the things you no longer need, you are free. All human souls in earthly life eventually have to learn how to gain access to and use their very own innermost powers to achieve this kind of true freedom.’

From ‘A Collection Of My Favourite White Eagle Teachings’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:21 pm

The Optimist’s Creed

I see the good in all people and situations.
Even though it’s still invisible in many of us,
Because everybody is a spark of the Divine,
It is there nonetheless.
And because the law of life is love and evolution,
Everything that happens serves the wise higher purpose
Of moving us and our world forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life.
That’s why seeing something good in everything
Is by no means foolishly optimistic.
Spiritually it is realistic and sound
Because it helps to bring the good forth.

Life is basically very simple.
What we send into our world returns to us.
That’s why from now on I send nothing but love.
And because our thoughts create our reality,
My optimism is bound to come true in the end.
And so I think only of that which is good, right and beautiful
And strive to do my best at all times,
As in that case only more of the same can return to me.

I talk health, happiness and prosperity
With everyone I meet and
My faith in the basic goodness of life
Is growing so strong that nothing
Can shake it and disturb my peace of mind.

I promise myself to present a cheerful face to our world
At all times and greet everyone with a smile,
Even when I don’t really feel like it.
And I dedicate so much time on improving
My own character that I shall have no time left
For sitting in judgement over others
And criticising them.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom & Healing From The Tree Of Life’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:44 pm

Affirmations

As you move along the pathway of your present lifetime, whenever your needs change be creative and make up new affirmations. Here are a few examples to help you on the way:

• O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, may Your will and wishes as well as Your words and prayers be mine. In my life may Your will be done this day and always. Today is a day of completion and healing, for which I give thanks and praise. Divine healing miracles are constantly taking place in my world and therefore also in me. Your miracles and wonders shall never cease.

• My love for You floods my whole being and fills every cell and atom of my physical body and restores them to perfect health, happiness and wellbeing. With every breath I take the love and warmth of Your sacred fire flows through the painful parts into their deep underlying causes and dissolves them.

• Before going to sleep, I affirm that in dreamtime energies that are no longer good for me will be flowing through my feet into the sacred fire of Mother Earth. I ask the Angels of healing and peace to uplift and transmute them into blessing and healing energies for all life. No other energies can enter my consciousness.

• My earthly personality is the cross I have been carrying for a long time. I now hand it over to you, Great White Spirit, the wise one or living God within. You communicate with me intuitively and at all times are showing me where and how I can best serve You.

• God and the Angels are guiding and protecting me and forever will continue to do so. Nothing can hurt or harm me because I now walk in the light of the Universal Christ, Your only born Son/Daughter. My fears and anxieties are dissolving because they are no longer required.

• I only need to remember the things that are worthy of keeping. So I let go of that which no longer serves my highest good and greatest joy and the wellbeing of our whole world.

• Knowing that Your evolutionary plan is perfect and that this also applies to the millions of small plans, one for every human being, within the great plan, the fire of Your Divine enthusiasm eases me forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Intuitively, You and the Angels are showing me ways of fulfilling my highest potential and how through this make my contribution to the healing of our world.

• My pathway up the spiritual mountain of life now lies open and inviting before me. You and the Angels are guiding me through the tests and trials that still have to come my way until my last karmic debt has been paid and the path for a healing miracle is clear.

• My inner light of Your wisdom and love fills my whole being and flows into everything I touch with my thoughts, words and actions. This is my way of bringing my own small corner of Heaven onto the Earth, so it can be shared with the whole of my spiritual family.

• I am consciously aware that You have always been and forever will be with me and part of me. This means I have re-entered the state of Paradise and the knowledge of my oneness with You and all life fills my whole being to overflowing with a new kind of hope and faith, trust and devotion that is unshakeable. And my gratitude for the goodness of the life You and the Angels have always given us is boundless.

• You are the small still voice of my inner being. At all times I pay attention to Your directions and follow them without hesitation. I hear with Your ears and joyously perceive the Angels’ glad tidings of the new golden age of our world, when Mother Earth has become a place where people and animals co-exist peacefully. I see how hand in hand with You and the Angels, everybody harmoniously works together for the highest good and greatest joy of all manifestations of life.

O Great White Spirit,
All glory, honour and praise be to You,
For You are my inspiration,
Revelation and illumination.
I know that with the help and will
Of You and the Angels
All things are possible,
Every condition can be healed
And crooked corners made straight.

Amen

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Does Total Surrender To God Mean?
• ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’
• ‘Prayers For Our Time’
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Kindness

Kindness is a present anyone can give.
Often it’s as simple as a smile,
A nod and a word of understanding,
Taking time to chat for a while
Or sending a letter, a text or an e-mail.

Such gifts anyone can bring
Who thinks of us with a loving heart.
Wrapped in the warmth that flows
From the sender’s inner world,
Sets the days they’re received apart.

Sandie Stevens
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:28 pm

The Value Of A Smile

The ability to smile is one of the finest and greatest gifts God has bestowed upon humankind. A smile is one of life’s most profound paradoxes. In spite of being very valuable it costs nothing. Precious beyond compare, like all the best things in life, there is no charge for it. Although it has no intrinsic value, it cannot be bought, begged, stolen or borrowed. It is a gift of love that can only be given away, enriching the giver and as much as the receiver.

A smile is a vital part of life’s magic that sometimes acts like a light that someone suddenly switches on in a darkened room. It can make the plainest face beautiful and even though it takes but a moment, its memory may linger forever in someone’s heart and soul. It can create happiness wherever it is placed, in the home and between friends, as well as in business. It is a signal of goodwill between all people, nature’s best antidote to trouble that gives rest to the weary and brings a ray of sunshine to those who are discouraged and sad. No-one needs a smile as much as those who feel as if they had nothing to smile about. So, next time you meet someone who seems to have forgotten how to smile, supply them with the gift of one of yours and see what happens.

The law of the Universe is love and God communicates with us through people. A smile that comes from the heart is part of the universal language of love that requires no interpreter because everybody understands it. Such a smile comes from the God aspect of our nature and communicates easily with the Divine aspect in others. It opens our hearts and souls to each other and conveys the message: ‘I love you, you are my sibling, and you can trust me.’

Sometimes smiling takes courage, because it makes us vulnerable and we open ourselves to the risk of rejection. But in my mind it’s always worthwhile trying and each time someone returns our smile, the souls of both participants in this exchange open and they are looking at each other with and through the eyes of God. In moments like that we recognise in others the great love of our Divine Father/Mother, who cares for us especially when we have to endure pain and confusion, by sending someone along whose smile reassures us and shows us that we and our life rests safely in God’s loving hands. Each time someone smiles a small piece of Heaven is brought onto the Earth plane that can be shared by all who know how to respond to it. That’s how smiling allows us to take part in the goodness of the heavenly realms of life.

This is dedicated to my friend Eva, who returned to the world of light some years ago. Yet, I have not forgotten her smile when she was still with us. At eighty-eight and wheelchair bound, she had the most infectious and glorious smile. It was sheer magic to watch her face light up in one of them. It made her look astonishingly young and it was easy to observe how her soul’s secret beauty was radiating into our world, like a bright golden Star that lit up and warmed everything it touched. Seeing is believing and it was Eva who provided me with living proof of the fact that human souls and spirits indeed are ageless and eternally young.

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Wisdom For Friendship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:38 pm

Where Are Our Loved Ones?

I look up to the sky and talk to you.
What I wouldn’t give to hear you reply.
I miss your voice and your laughter,
I miss everything about you.
Anon.

It’s only a thin veil of consciousness that separates our world from the spirit realm, humankind’s true home, from which we emerge at the beginning of each lifetime and return to at its end. Sometimes it can take hundreds or even thousands of years in earthly time before the constellations in the sky above us are right and the people on the Earth are lined up, before we can be born into another lifetime there. Although neither party on that plane has conscious recall of how such miracles come about, the parties involved – during their spells in the spirit realm – always agree to everything that is going to happen.

Because of this we can never be sure whether loved ones, who departed from earthly life before us, are still dwelling in the spirit realm. What if they have decided they are ready for another earthly sojourn? Shall we notice any difference in our communications when we try to connect with them as if they were still in the world of light, even though in truth they are getting on with earthly life again?

Let’s not create obstacles in our minds where in truth there aren’t any. The biggest part of everybody is their Highest God or Spirit Self, who constantly accompanies its earthly counterpart wherever it may have to go. Because our connection is a spiritual one, we can always connect with loved ones without noticing any difference. In the final analysis, does it really matter where they are whenever we cannot physically reach them? Loving and respecting each other creates an inner bond between human beings that cannot be destroyed or disrupted by anything. It is ours to keep in all Eternity.

On the inner level all life is one, there is no separation between anything and everything is connected with everything else. Experiencing life as an individual is an essential part of the illusions of Earth life. God and the Angels created this condition so that we should become aware that each one of us is an individual being in its own right, a special and unique spirit/soul unlike any other in the whole of Creation. And on the inner level everybody’s spirit is part of ours and that’s why what is done for one is done for all. This means that each time we are hurting someone we are causing pain to the whole of life and ultimately ourselves. And when one of us is redeeming their karmic debts and through this finds healing, all life and lifeforms are doing the same.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘You Are Special’
• ‘The Gift Of Individuality’
• ‘The Purpose Of Individuality’
• ‘The Fear Of Losing Our Identity’
• ‘The Fear Of Annihilation’
• ‘Overcoming Our Fear Of The Unknown’
• ‘You Will Have Life To The Full’
• ‘All Is One In The Great Soul Of Life’

From ‘Comfort For The Bereaved’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Natural Flu Protection – The Humble Onion

The time of year when the danger of catching the common cold or its most severe form, flu, comes round surprisingly quickly each year and with it the need for refreshing our memories about natural ways of protecting ourselves and our loved ones against all manner of airborne bacteria, including any flu viruses that may be at large. Let me begin with the story one of my friends told me some time ago of how when, as a child, he was in hospital and near dying. His Italian/African grandmother came to visit him and she told a family member to go buy her a large onion and a clean pair of white cotton socks. She sliced the onion open, then put a slice on the bottom of each of his feet and pulled the socks over this. In the morning when he awoke and the socks were removed, they found that the slices of onion had turned black and his fever was gone.

The following has been reported from the year 1919 when a flu virus is believed to have killed forty million people. One of the doctors, who visited people to see if he could help them, came upon a farm where, to his surprise, everyone was very healthy. When the doctor asked how this was achieved, the wife replied that she had placed an unpeeled onion in a dish in the main room of their house. There would probably not have been more than two rooms in any case. The doctor couldn’t believe it and asked if he could have one of the onions and place it under the microscope. She gave him one and when he did this, he did find the flu virus in the onion. Clearly, through absorbing the bacteria, the onion had kept the family healthy.

Another story I heard from a hairdresser. She said that several years ago many of her employees were coming down with the flu and so were many of her customers. The next year she placed several bowls with onions around in her shop. To her surprise, none of her staff got sick and that certainly convinced her that it works. And no, I am not sharing this information with you because I am in the onion business. So, how about buying some onions and placing them in bowls around your home? If you work at a desk, place one or two in your office or under your desk or even on top somewhere. Try it and see what happens. The friend who sent me this says they did it in their home and they never got the flu.

If this helps us and our loved ones not to become sick, what could be better? But even if you do get the flu, because of the healing influence of the onion it will probably be only in a mild form. What is there to lose, apart from a few pence or cents on onions?

One lady reports as follows: ‘I contracted pneumonia and needless to say I was very ill. I came across an article that said to cut both ends off an onion put one end on a fork and then place the forked end into an empty jar, placing the jar next to the sick patient at night. It said the onion would be black in the morning from the germs. Sure enough it happened just like that. The onion was a mess, but I began to feel better.’

Another thing I read somewhere was that onions and garlic placed around the room saved many from the black plague in times gone by because of their powerful antibacterial, antiseptic properties.

Following the advice, I placed onions strategically all over my home, and I have to say, they do look quite decorative. One stands in a small wooden bowl in my living room and creates the impression of a sculpture. And by the way, because the onions do not have to be peeled, no unpleasant smells linger.

After reading the above, one of my friends contacted me with this: ‘I have tried both onion and garlic on ear infections. At one time my ear drum had actually burst, and even though I had been to see the doctor twice, each time she refused to prescribe antibiotics. This was because there was no redness in my ear canal thanks to the onion and garlic I had placed over it. I think she only believed me when, on my third visit, a discharge was evident.

‘My Grandmother used to place an onion in a bowl of water in rooms that had been painted and decorated, to take away the smell of the fumes.’

Another friend reported: ‘When my youngest boy was running a high fever and we could not get it to break, I tried one of my grandmother’s recipes. She used to take an onion, cut it in half and tied it to the bottom of the feet of the person who was running a fever. The onion draws out the fever. It worked with my little boy, too.’

From Dian Dincin Buchman’s excellent book ‘Herbal Medicine’ come the following two remedies: ‘Coughs: An old pioneer remedy consists of simmered honey and onion syrup. The onion may be juiced first and added to the honey, if this seems desirable. If available, add a pinch of thyme and ginseng powder, as both are very helpful in chest complaints.’

‘Coughs, Bronchitis, Asthma: Make an onion broth. Cut up a large red onion. If you haven’t got one, a white one will work, too. Add a pint of cold water, a pinch of salt and a pat of butter and simmer until the onion is soft. Place the broth in a hot bowl and eat it as hot as possible, without removing the onion pieces. Minerals from the onion and its mucilaginous properties help soothe the inflamed mucous membranes and induce perspiration. This helps to reduce the chest congestion and causes the release of toxins.’

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:42 pm

Natural Remedies Against Colds And Flu Symptoms

1. Large doses of Vitamin C, up to 10 grams per day.
2. Steam inhalations with Eucalyptus and/or Tea tree aromatherapy essences.
3. Apply a thick layer of Vapour Rub to the soles of your feet at night, cover with cotton socks to avoid messing up your bed. Eases the coughing fits.
4. Sage and honey gargles. 1 heaped teaspoon of fresh or dried sage into a cup, pour boiling water over it, cover with a saucer for about 15 minutes, strain. Add one teaspoon of honey and wait until the mixture has cooled. Take a mouthful at a time and gargle with it thoroughly. Don’t spit it out, but swallow it. Do this time and again in the course of each day. I guarantee you that it will not take long until you feel a good deal of relief.
5. Echinacea as drops, tablets or capsules of various strengths. Follow the instructions on the package.
6. And as a protection against future virus infections, put an onion into each room of your house. Read my notes about ‘The Humble Onion’ in yesterday’s posting.

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:01 pm

The Latter Days Of The Law Or The Second Coming

During the early stages of our earthly education, up to a point all human souls are allowed to do as they please. But still, whatever anyone does at any given moment can only take place within the boundaries and limitations of the God’s law, the Universal law of cause and effect. Nothing in the whole of Creation is out of its and therefore God’s reach. The history and present state of our world shows clearly what this kind of behaviour has produced. But now at last the time has come for waking up to our true nature and taking charge of the greed and avarice of our lower earthly nature and making big changes through acting in keeping with God’s laws and expressing the qualities of our Christ nature. In truth, this is what Christianity calls the second coming, namely the first appearance of the Christ Spirit in our world. The first one was merely a legend.

At last we and our world have reached the evolutionary level of Buddhism calls ‘The latter days of the law’ and Christianity as ‘The second coming’. Both relate to the awakening of the Divine spark of God’s light in all human hearts. Every human soul’s final destination, no matter how low or humble its position in life at present may still be, is the final reunion with our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life and the Source of our being. In the final analysis the only reason why the tale of the Master Jesus’ life once appeared in our world was to prepare our race for the fact that all of us are destined to eventually walk in the footsteps of all spiritual Masters who once walked the Earth. By following the example of their behaviour we too evolve into a Master, just like them.

Some seem to believe that with the coming of the latter days the law of Karma will cease to exist, but that could not be further from the truth. This law is a Universal law to which all life is subject, and such laws never change. To my mind, the latter days of the law would be more appropriately described as ‘the latter days of the human ignorance of the law.’ No-one can revoke Cosmic Laws, even if it were possible. What wiser, kinder and more loving law could there be other than the one we have now? This law sees to it that, when certain conditions have been fulfilled, i.e. we have redeemed ourselves, our slate is wiped clean and we are allowed a fresh beginning. With our increased understanding and the wisdom we have gathered along the way we are released into exploring one of the higher levels of life.

Surely nobody in their right senses could wish to change the law that ensures that everything returns to its source and that therefore nothing in the whole of Creation can ever get truly lost. It is this law that constantly draws and guides every one of God’s children of the Earth back towards their true home and the awareness of our real nature. In the process of learning to distinguish between good and evil it is this law and the guidance of our Highest Self who in the long course of our evolution helps every soul to find its own way out of the holes we once dug for ourselves. To avoid digging more of them from this moment onwards, all we have to do is familiarise ourselves with how the law of Karma expresses itself throughout the whole of Creation, including our own life and that of our whole world.

The last day of the law will have arrived as soon as the last one of us has learnt to send nothing but good in thought, word and deed into our world. This will not literally be the last day of the law but of the times when the law could do nothing but return our own evildoings from previous lifetimes and present them to us in this one, whilst offering us opportunities for doing better. When we give of the best and holiest that is in us, the only things that can return to us is more of the same. And this it will do in such rich measure that we shall have enough to share with all who are in need of it. That is how the last day of the law is going to bring an end to all suffering and pain on the Earth plane. And that can only come about through everybody’s own efforts at acting on the spiritual knowledge that is increasingly flowing into our world, not merely reading and then forgetting about it.

The more each one of us makes a conscious effort to give of their best and create nothing but good Karma for us and our world, the more the Cosmic laws will reward us by returning the same to us, until finally nothing but good can come back to us and our whole world. And that, my beloved friends, will be the natural end of the expressions of the law the way we once knew it. No longer will there be any need for our individual souls and the soul of our world to grow through pain and suffering, the way it did in the past. Everyone’s soul energies and those of our world will expand through joy and love instead.

Saturn is the planet of Karma and the stern schoolmaster of the zodiac. Saturn is a symbolism of the aspect of the Divine who, when the end of their earthly education comes into sight, demands strict self-discipline and self-mastery from all Its human children of the Earth. Saturn together with Uranus is the co-ruler of Aquarius, the sign of the Age that is now with us. To assist us with learning how to tap into and develop our inner strengths and capabilities, Saturn’s lessons present us with many tests and trials, delays and frustrations. We need to deal with them in the appropriate manner and patiently endure what the law of Karma is returning to us from previous lifetimes into the present one. When we attend to our lessons by drawing the learning from each one of our experiences, which they are meant to bring us, Saturn’s role with the passing of time changes from the Universal teacher into that of the rewarder. Saturn’s lessons too are part of the Great Mother’s wisdom.

Love is the law of life and the Mother is the feminine love and wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity. We come from love and to it we eventually return. The sacred spark in us is the beginning of everyone’s own Christ nature, the Christ Spirit whose love fills the whole of Creation with Its presence. We are Its child and our true nature is like Him/Her nothing but love. When we are loving this way and we are listening to the small still voice in our heart that tells us what is right and wrong at any given time, no-one needs to preach to us about the ten commandments of the Abrahamic religions.

The love in our heart alone and its expressions in the world around us can release us from the chains and shackles of earthly life and the duty of further earthly lifetimes. At last we are free to consciously take part in and explore the higher and eventually highest realms of existence that are waiting for us when our earthly curriculum has been dealt with to the entire satisfaction of the wise ones in charge of us.

Love and thought are the two most powerful forces in the whole of Creation. It stands to reason that kind and loving thoughts double the power of one of these powers on its own. Just think, they once brought each one of us into being and therefore have always remained part of us. And when the Christ love awakens and comes alive in us, love no longer remains a mere lip service. It is a deep inner urge, a need and conviction to give of our talents to the whole of life from the love and compassion that fills our whole being. We have no appetite for seeking fame or fortune but are content and happy to humbly serve as a channel through which the blessing and healing power of the Christ Light can flow. That which then pours forth from us is pure Christ love. It recognises the dignity of everything that exists anywhere in the whole of Creation, the heavenly as much as the human world with all its kingdoms on the physical and spiritual plane of life.

I believe that all suffering in our world to this day is caused by the dark clouds of ignorance that for so long have been surrounding it, and that through dissolving these clouds the suffering will eventually end. On our pathway from aspiring healer and lightbringer into becoming an enlightened or Christed being in our own right we gradually enter into the Christ or cosmic consciousness of hearing, tasting, smelling and touching God in everything. Bringing forth our own Christ nature from deep within the core of our being is the medium that takes us along this road of reunion with God.

And in that sense alone can Christ ever be humankind’s saviour and redeemer. This is how the legend of the Master Jesus, in yet another variation on the theme of the Universal Christ of all ages presenting Him/Herself in many different guises as the archetypal God-person, is bringing us and our world the long promised salvation and redemption, after all.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:35 pm

All That Thou Hast Brought Upon Us

All of life is a journey and humankind’s descent into physicality is no exception. It has been an exceedingly long and slow excursion and many of the offences we committed on the pathway that took us ever deeper into experiencing life in physicality had to be left behind, so they could be attended to in future lifetimes. It could not have been any other way, because in those days we still lacked the ability to understand the purpose of our existence and therefore could not cope with the problems that arose any better.

But now that we are here, we either have already developed this skill or, with the help of God and the Angels, are about to do so. This is how it has come about that some of the oldest debts in our spiritual bankbook are haunting us now and from time to time are sending us reminders that they are waiting to be made good, by none other than us. Having reached the ascending arc of humankind’s evolution, God and the Angels are waiting to be called upon to assist us individually and collectively to return into the conscious awareness of our God’s true nature, our own and our oneness with all life.

If we move through our world with open eyes, it is not hard to see how to this day some of humankind’s most ancient karmic debts are presenting us and our world with severe problems. Whatever accumulation of unredeemed individual and collective offences is left from all previous lifetimes eventually has to be redeemed by us, each time one of us returns to the Earth plane. As we are living in the times that Buddhism describes as ‘the latter days of the law’ – a theme to which we shall return in a moment – any issues that were up to now left unattended are presenting themselves to us and our world, so that their final resolutions can be found.

The following prayer from the Apocrypha, The Complete Bible – An American Translation, speaks to us from down the ages:

All that Thou hast brought upon us
And all that Thou hast done to us,
Thou hast done in justice –
Deliver us, in Thy wonderful way.

From ‘The Song Of The Three Holy Children’
Daniel 7-19

Like the children in the prayer, our ancestors – it is more than likely that you and I were among them – let us pray together: Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, deliver us and our world from all evil and the greatest evil in this existence is fear. Please help us to uplift and transmute all fears and anxieties of our world into blessing and healing energies for all life, so that it may bring a renewal of hope, faith and trust to each and every heart and soul and to the soul of our world. May Your infinite love and wisdom guide and protect us all and keep us safe in Your loving hands. Amen

So much has been known to us for such a very long time. Do you find it as astonishing as I do about how little has been understood, up to now? Let us rejoice at how far we have come on our evolutionary pathway by now and that much more Divine wisdom and trust is unveiling itself to us all the time. As the pioneers of the Aquarian Age, let us enjoy and cherish the excitement of the task that lies before us. Resting safely in the knowledge that God and the Angels are guiding and supporting us not only from the highest levels of life, but also from within the very core of our own being, it is good and right for us to courageously put one foot in front of another and follow their lead.

True to our real nature, lovingly and with the simple trust of a small child, which we spiritually most certainly all are, we put our small hands into their strong ones and walk the rest of our predestined way back home into the fully conscious awareness of our oneness with God and all life with ever increasing confidence. To paraphrase Ralph Waldo Emerson, let us not follow where the well trodden trail may lead, but go where no-one has ever walked before, where so far there is no path and we can be the ones who leave a trail behind that others may wish to follow.

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:11 pm

Progress

Let there be many windows to your soul,
That all the glory of the Universe may beautify it.
Not the narrow pane of one poor creed
Can catch the radiant rays
That shine from countless sources.
Tear away the blinds of superstition.
Let the light pour through fair windows,
Broad as truth itself and high as God.

Why should the spirit peer
Through some priest-curtained orifice,
And grope along dim corridors of doubt,
When all the splendour from unfathomed seas of space
Might bathe it with the golden waves of love?
Sweep up the debris of decaying faiths.
Sweep down the cobwebs of worn-out beliefs
And throw your soul wide open to the light
Of reason and of knowledge.

Tune your ear
To all the wordless music of the stars
And to the voice of nature,
And your heart shall turn to truth and goodness,
As a plant turns to the Sun.
A thousand unseen hands reach down to help you
To their peace-crowned heights.
And all the forces of the firmament
Shall fortify your strength.
Be not afraid
To thrust aside half-truths and grasp the whole.

Ella Wheeler Wilcox
1850-1919

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:17 pm

A Time For Everything

A right time is predestined for everything and now is the one for finding a better understanding of the spiritual principles of the dualities and polarities that form the basis of all life, including that of the Earth. One of the most important aspects of life we have to come to terms with is the concept of good and evil. As this is the most vital and fundamental issue of all, every soul must study it through real life first hand experiences. And because the laws of the Universe demand that the scales of justice eventually have to be balanced, everybody must at times find themselves sometimes at both the giving and the receiving end of this lesson.

Yet, God and the Angels never leave us, and no matter how dire things may sometimes look on the surface and whatever may befall us, things will always turn out right again, if not during this lifetime then in another. The best we can do in all situations is to look towards our inner guidance and trust that we and our world rest safely in the hands of God and the Angels. All we can do is accept what comes and work our way through our tests and trials, safe in the knowledge that all evil is only in this world so that we may learn from it and that finally it will lead us and our world back to good. That, after all, is the Universe’s true nature and also our own. For as long as we always strive to remain faithful to it, trusting our inner guidance to show us the way, everything will always work out well in the end.

There comes a time in everybody’s life when the Great White Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life, draws us towards Itself; more about this theme later. Recognising when this event is likely to occur is not difficult for me as an astrologer. As I do not want to bore you with technical details here, may it suffice to say that we can only be drawn when our energies have aligned themselves to those of the Universal life force, the Father/Mother of all life, whose super-conscious faculties every soul contains in seed form. However, they can only begin to germinate and grow when the energies are right. And even then the awakening this brings with it does not happen for each soul until it has reached a certain degree of spiritual maturity.

The journey back into the light of its true nature and the oneness with God is a natural part of the evolutionary program of every soul. We reach the point of return is reached when we have gathered sufficient experiences that led to true growth of wisdom and understanding. Assimilating and integrating the lessons of the darker aspects of life is an important part of every soul’s return to its Source. When the right moment has come for any one of us, the Father can and will draw us. This never happens like the flicking of a switch. It is a development that takes time. As the months pass, new feelings begin to stir within us and gradually grow stronger. It is likely that we will feel instinctively drawn to a more spiritual and philosophical outlook on life. To help us along, people of this inclination will be drawn into our orbit.

There are certain times in our lives when we could be seriously in danger of ‘catching religion’, even if we previously lacked all interest in such matters. At such times, some are known to have suddenly wandered off into the sunset with a Bible tucked under their arm. A chance meeting, listening to someone on the radio or TV, a website we stumble upon on the internet, reading a book or a magazine may suddenly capture our interest and set us thinking. Typical responses at such times are: ‘This is interesting; why don’t I look into it a bit more, maybe get a book; how about attending a workshop or lecture?’ It is worth our while to follow such hunches, because that indeed is how – one way or another – our great Father/Mother eventually draws each one of us back and invites us to come home into the oneness with It.

Interestingly, even science is now confirming that among the genes we all have in common there is one, which one of its representatives in a 2006 TV interview called ‘the God gene’. Apparently, in about half the population this gene is active, whilst in the other half it is dormant. The active gene seems to help us sense and feel the presence of the Divine in ourselves and the world around us and there then come fleeting moments of awareness of the oneness of life.

For wise reasons the God gene remains quiescent for a long time. Only when a soul has reached a certain degree of spiritual maturity and the energies are aligned in the right way, the gene in question comes alive and begins to stir within. And if any of the spiritual aspects which this work touches upon speak to you and you feel a positive inner response – even if you were never interested in such things before – to me, that is an indication that the Father is drawing you towards Him and that your God gene is in the process of awakening. For souls who so far do not feel this kind of response, the Father’s special call has not yet come. Like all great things, it’s that simple.

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:34 pm

About Pain And Sorrow

Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 tells us that there is a time for everything and for every purpose under the Sun: A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to pluck up that which has been planted. A time to kill and a time to heal. There is also a time for hurting people and a time for being hurt by them. A time for incurring karmic debts and a time for redeeming them. And because the law of life is evolution everything that to this day is evil, wrong and ugly in our world and also in us, in the fullness of time grows into something good, right and beautiful. That’s how the boundless love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life manifests itself throughout the whole of Creation and therefore also in us.

Every human being, without exception, is a beloved child of the Universe. During the difficult and traumatic events in our lives we are paying some of the karmic debts we brought with us either from earlier in this lifetime or from previous ones. Such times are also meant to teach us specific lessons and it’s up to us to work out what that could be. In any case, everything in our earthly existence is but a passing phase. Our human lives are constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral in two and a half year circles. When you reflect on your present lifetime so far, you will be able to see how different people were drawn into your orbit and with them your interests and experiences changed. Should you currently be going through a particularly dark and depressing time, I guarantee that you will not always be feeling this way.

God and the Angels, as well as countless other spirit friends and helpers, invisible to earthly eyes, have always been with every one of us; therefore also with you. And because on the inner level of life they are part of us, they know everyone’s troubles and difficulties only too well. They are willing to help us, but cannot reach us unless someone asks for it. Well, why don’t you have a go at reaching out to them to request their assistance? Then sit back and observe what kind of form it may take. It often comes in quite unexpected and miraculous ways. You will be surprised, of that I am sure.

Finding great joy and lasting happiness is every human being’s birthright. In fact, the whole gamut of feelings we are capable of have to be experienced by each one of us at some stage of our development and not necessarily in the same lifetime. Wise ones appreciate that earthly life is filled with rights. But they also bear in mind that every right brings with it duties and that includes having to experience in some of our lifetimes the depths of depravity, pain and suffering. That’s the only way we earthlings can learn about the polar oppositions in God’s nature and our own.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Pain’
• ‘Joy And Sorrow’
• ‘The Dual Nature Of God And Humankind’

From ‘From Darkness Into Light’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:31 pm

Be The Christ Star

The following is the essence of another teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in Stella Polaris August/September 2017 under the heading ‘The Gentle Brother’: ‘All human beings in earthly life, as well as those who are presently resting and recuperating in our world, are born of God’s infinite and eternal, all-loving, giving and forgiving spirit. It is the same spirit that manifests itself in the beauty of nature, the power of the elements as well as in all human beings. At least potentially each one of you possesses every one of its characteristics and powers, and also the ability to create without restrictions and boundaries.

‘Do not allow the mind of your small frightened earthly selves to get in the way of your overall vision of life and how you think about it. In your daily lives and contacts, whether you are working or resting, and even in dreamtime, do your best to move beyond the restrictions that your existence in physicality places upon you. The way any one of you perceives things is always a question of consciousness and because the power of thought is mighty, whether you are as yet aware of this or not, what you think that’s what you are and will become.

‘Now, in your imagination create a Christ Star with its blazing light radiating into your world. You are in the centre of this Star, for in truth each one of you IS the Star. From your hearts, loving or otherwise, the vibrations of your consciousness are constantly flowing into and penetrating the ethers that surround you. And that is the place where those who have developed the ability to rise above the concerns of earthly life, receive God’s power and love, courage and strength that knows no malfunctions.

‘And because God is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient, S/He unfailingly knows the way of all things and the answers to every question you may ever care to ask. Wise ones trust that with God all things really are possible. They appreciate that God not only dwells within the innermost core of their own being and fills every cell and atom of their whole being, but also everybody else’s.

‘The realisation that you are God, the point within the circle at the centre of the blazing Christ Star, will help you to find the peace of mind and the deep inner peace you could never find in the past. Having found them, you are filled with Divine love and experience first hand how it expresses itself in earthly life. Every one of your thoughts, words and actions is now motivated by the Christ Spirit of the living God within you, the light of the Sun above and beyond the Sun in the sky above you.

‘The collective light of the whole of humankind is the Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. The human love for the whole of God’s Creation and everything within it is this light that manifests itself in your love for nature and everything that is good, right and beautiful, and also for music and the music contained in words carefully chosen and strung together like precious strings of pearls. The Divine love makes you tolerant towards other people’ beliefs and their ways of life. You become ever more compassionate and uncritical, kind and loving, and have no longer any problems seeing the good that is contained in everything. You instinctively follow your inner guidance and intuitively know the best course of action in any given moment.

‘The six-pointed star is a symbol of the Christ Star. It represents human intelligence when spirit and matter are working together in perfect harmony and balance. This Star has a powerful vibration and its sound is part of the music of the spheres. Loving God’s way is only distantly related with what in earthly life is frequently called love with its passions and desires. The more your Christ nature takes over its earthly counterpart, the more easily flows the light of your joint compassion and beauty, wisdom and love into the world around you.

‘Alas, to this day many in earthly life are still surrounded by a kind of barrier that acts like a dense fog. This mist is waiting to be dissolved by the light of the Sun beyond the Sun, i.e. the spiritual wisdom and truth of the Highest, when the right time for the winds of the heavenly world, the highest levels of life, brings them. Each one of you is a tiny spark of the Christ Spirit and Its great light is waiting to eventually start burning in all human hearts. And you are the only person who can uncover this light inside you, to care for and nurture it until it has the power of shining so brightly that the fogs of Earth disperse before it.

‘When this light is carefully and thoughtfully applied to wherever it is needed, in the end it grows so strong that it has the power of a wind from the Heavens that blows through the consciousness of those surrounding you and gets rid of whatever is troubling them. As you mature spiritually, the conditions of your life change and the concerns of earthly life, which you found so troublesome in the past, no longer affect you this way. This is because you are now viewing everything that happens from the right perspective, i.e. as lessons that are part of the karmic debts some of you still have to pay, and therefore merely passing phases in humankind’s individual and collective development.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Candle’
• ‘Light Up Our World’
• ‘Letting Our Light Shine’
• ‘Christ – The Light Of Our World’
• ‘Knowledge – Light Of Our World’
• ‘On The Soul Level We Are All Christians’
• ‘When Will The Kingdom Come?’
• ‘The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’
• ‘White Eagle On The Power Of Thought’
• ‘Learning To Fly’

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:33 pm

To Everything There Is A Season

To everything there is a season
And a time for every purpose under the Sun:
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time
To pluck up that which has been planted.

A time to kill and a time to heal.
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
A time to weep and a time to laugh.
A time to mourn and a time to dance.
A time to cast away stones and
A time to gather stones together.

A time to embrace and
A time to refrain from embracing.
A time to lose and a time to seek.
A time to tie up and a time to untie.

A time to rend and a time to sew.
A time to keep silent and a time to speak.
A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace –

He has made everything beautiful, in its time.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-11

To everything there is a season and
Everything happens for a wise higher reason.
There were times when during our earthly sojourns
We had forgotten God’s true nature and our own;
When we thought that the death at the end of
Each one of them was the end of everything;
When we didn’t know that our departure from one level of life
Means to be reborn into our true home
And returning into the awareness of our real nature.

Our ignorance sucked us and our world ever deeper
Into the patriarchy with its warmongering
That dragged us into times of ever more seriously
Hurting and wounding others and being wounded.
All human souls have to imbibe thoroughly
The lessons this brings to us and our world
To help us differentiate between conditions of war and peace.
Out of the suffering of such evolutionary periods grows
The wisdom and understanding we need
For the permission from the Highest to return into
The knowledge of who and what we truly are.
This renews and rekindles
Our kinship and friendship with all life.

Rejoice, that time is now.
A time for finding forgiveness and healing,
For ourselves, each other, our world and all worlds,
For attending to and blessing the soul wounds of all lifetimes,
Our own and everybody else’s,
As well as those of our world.
That’s what the Age of Aquarius means to me.

Ecclesiastes is one of the most ancient parts of the Old Testament. It has its roots in Judaism and from there they penetrate ever deeper into the much older spiritual traditions of the Middle East and Africa, and in particular the Ancient Egyptian religion.

From ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com