Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:46 pm

All Of Life Is Flowingness

I trust God’s great plan of life
And the small one for me within it.
They are clear evidence how
All of life is flowingness
And that in this flowing,
There is meaning and law.
There is no need to worry because
I cannot lose, what is my own.
I need not seek, what is my own,
For what belongs to me, will come.
Whatever goes does not belong to me
And only what I am has power.

I give up my personal struggles and ambitions
And rest safely in the knowledge that
Everything that’s rightfully mine
Will always be drawn to me.
Therefore, I now let go
And put my hands into the loving hands
Of God and the Angels.
I trust the guidance I intuitively receive from them,
And the love and wisdom of the Highest,
To run my life for me
And to show me the way, now and forever.

Amen

To everything there is a season,
And a time for every purpose under the Sun:
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time
To pluck up that which has been planted.

That’s how God and the Angels,
In the course of life’s journey
Forwards and upwards on
The evolutionary spiral of life,
Are making everything beautiful,
In God’s time, not ours.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-11
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘The Great Plan of Life Unfolds’

https://www.booksie.com/476826-the-grea ... fe-unfolds
So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:01 pm

From ‘War And Peace Between Nations’

Where Have All The Flowers Gone?

Where have all the flowers gone?
Long time passing.
Young girls picked them, every one.
When will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the young girls gone?
Long time ago.
Taken husbands, every one.

Where have all the young men gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the young men gone?
Long time ago.
Gone to soldiers, every one.

Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time passing’.
Where have all the soldiers gone?
Long time ago.
Gone to grave yards, every one.

Where have all the grave yards gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the grave yards gone?
Long time ago.
Gone to flowers, every one.

Long time passing.
Young girls picked them, every one.
And where have all the soldiers gone?
Gone to grave yards, every one
When shall we ever learn?
When shall we ever learn?

Pete Seeger

From ‘War And Peace Among Nations’

https://www.booksie.com/509124-war-peace-among-nations

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:19 pm

Open Letter To The Warmongers Of Our World

As this is such a critical phase in the development of our world, it feels right to present this letter again from time to time. The Old Testament’s book of Hosea goes back to the eighth century B.C. In 8:7 it sent an early warning note into the heart of humankind about the spiritual implications of all warmongering: ‘They have sown the wind and they have reaped the whirlwind. It has no stalk, nor an ear to yield meal, and if it were to yield, the strangers shall eat it.’ This teaching has not just one but two hidden esoteric meanings. In the first place the teaching is a reference to the law of Karma or cause and effect, which ensures that whatever we send out into our world returns to us. But that’s by no means all there is to it.

In keeping with the Universal laws the force of whatever any one of us creates in earthly life with the help of our thought processes and the actions that follow our thoughts, on their way out and on the return journey to us our thoughts join either the Universe’s negative and destructive thought stream or the positive and creative one. In both of them ever more thoughts of the same nature are constantly gathering. Through this all thoughts together are relentlessly increasing in strength and gathering ever more momentum on their way back to their senders. Clearly, taking charge of our thought processes and learning to control them is everybody’s most urgent task. Constant practice alone can help us to become its masters instead of being its servants.

May the orgies of destruction during World War II of places like Berlin, Leipzig, Chemnitz and Dresden – in particular on February 13 and 15, 1945 – serve as a reminder of how Germany, because it sowed the wind of war, could not escape the consequences of its actions. Universal justice worked through the Allies and ensured that the civilian population had to reap the bitter harvest of what our politicians had sown. The historian Frederick Taylor wrote about the destruction of Dresden: ‘It has an epically tragic quality to it. Dresden was a wonderfully beautiful city, a symbol of baroque humanism and all that was best in Germany. It also contained much of the worst from Germany during the Nazi period. In that sense it is an exemplary tragedy for the horrors of twentieth century warfare.’

Let this be a warning to those who to this day are walking on the warpath. We need to consider that with any event on the Earth plane there is always more than can be seen by our earthly eyes. The world around us is a reflection and an outer expression of the inner realities of life. No matter what happens in the world around us, we do well to remind ourselves that all manmade and natural disasters that have ever befallen our world were caused by us. Only then can the Universal justice of the law of Karma return anything to us. How can we as individuals counteract this and do our share of restoring the balance of our world? A great deal could be achieved if those who are reading this in their prayers and meditations asked for the radiance of the Goddess’s wisdom to flow from the Highest Star into the hearts and souls of the political, business and spiritual leaders of our world, to help them with their awakening.

Every war our world has ever seen has been proof of the fact that one fire cannot extinguished by another. All this can achieve is creating more of the same. Humankind’s long history of warfare is a clear demonstration of how the Universal laws saw to it that the destructive forces of war always did indeed return to us and our world. They did this with a force that time and again had multiplied. The destructiveness and callousness of the two World Wars bear witness of this. During the review of this chapter, at the beginning of September 2013, the warmongers in our midst are again flexing the muscles of their ever more sophisticated war machinery, rearing to have yet another go.

Have we, as a race, not learnt anything from the mistakes of the past? Are the people in charge blind to the spiritual background of our earthly existence and the Universal laws that govern all life in the whole of Creation? Or are they merely pretending not to know that we are responsible for every one of our thoughts, words and actions, sticking their heads into the sand in ostrich fashion? Independent of whether their intentions are good or evil, every action causes a reaction, and every bit of what anyone sends out into our world can do nothing but return to its sender and that with constantly increasing strength. Love is the law of life and pretending blindness is an even greater transgression against this law than mere ignorance.

All spiritual talents the Universe bestows upon each one of us are meant to be used first for our own healing and subsequently for around us who is in need of them. As soon as the Universe grants one of us the gift of clear vision, that soul becomes capable of seeing into the innermost centre and beginning of all life, and what it is like to at one with the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life. Once this contact is made, if only for a brief moment, that soul opens as a channel through which God’s creative power and light can flow and act like a small spring of clear and life-giving water for all life.

Every spiritual development has the potential of one day growing into a mighty flowing river that has its beginnings in the above described spring in human hearts. Bubbling from the Earth plane and trickling down the hillside, it grows broader and ever stronger and faster flowing, until it has become a great river in its own right that constantly pours itself with all its might into the vast ocean of life. Each one of these rivers makes a valuable contribution towards sweeping away the debris of prejudices, false beliefs and superstitions that to this day clutter the consciousness of our world, as described in the eleventh labour of Hercules.

O Great Father/Mother of all life, please grant us the gift of Your wisdom and help us find ever better ways of dealing with crises like the present one in Syria. Hand in hand with the Angels and You, we lift all warmongering tendencies that to this day dwell in human hearts and the energies they create into the temple of healing in the heart of the Christ Star. With Your will and in accordance with Your wishes, may they be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies for all life, so that peace and harmony may be restored in the heart and mind of humankind and our whole world, at last. In the name of love we ask this. Amen

May the Angels of Healing and Peace be with us and our world, to protect, guide and show us the way, now and forever.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Sowing The Wind’
• ‘Reaping The Whirlwind’
• ‘The Labours Of Hercules’

From ‘Open Letter To The Warmongers Of Our World’

https://www.booksie.com/548176-open-let ... -our-world

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:41 pm

About Angels

The Angelic hierarchy is the executor of God’s great plan of life. The Angels are in charge of us and our world and from the earliest beginnings of human life on the Earth, they have accompanied us. Wherever we went and wherever we may still go, they have always been with us and forever will be. They are constantly communicating with us with the help of countless groups of guides and helpers in our other world, the world of spirit or light, our true home.

Everybody is familiar with the word Angel, but do you know what it really means? Angels are a great force and a power that can present itself to humankind in one form or another that allow us to recognise their presence and connect with them. They are perceived as highly illumined beings by those who are sufficiently evolved for seeing Angels. Great streams of God’s power of light radiate from their heads and shoulders that look like wings, but in truth this impression is created by light. Because they are beings of light, they have no need for physical bodies like we do for getting around on the Earth. They use the power of thought for getting them where they want to be. Everyone in the spirit world moves like this.

And because on the inner level all life is one and there is no separation between anything, the Angels are part of us and we are part of them. This makes it easy for them to recognise the degree of every individual soul’s spiritual maturity and also that of our whole world. As executors of God’s great plan of life, the Angels on the highest level of life, the Christ circle, know how much of God’s eternal wisdom and truth should be revealed to us, what form it should take and at what time it should be presented and in which part of our world.

Whenever it is desirable that our world should become aware of an Angel’s presence, they may occasionally take on a form that resembles a human one. They have no need for wings as we know them from our feathered friends and we too shall eventually be capable of locomotion like the Angels. The speed of thought is faster than that of light and even now, by thinking ourselves in another place we can instantly be there, alas so far in thought only.

However, as soon as we have become sufficiently evolved, there will be nothing to stop us from going on interplanetary exchanges. There will then be no need for prohibitively expensive and clumsy spacecrafts, the way travel is done at present for even the shortest distances into space. If in times to come we want to go and visit some of our cousins in the great family of life on far distant planets, all we shall need to do is think of them and their place and ask our thoughts to take us there. Naturally, this kind of space travel cannot come about for as long as someone’s soul remains trapped in Earth’s illusions of time and space.

Quite literally, Angels are everywhere. When climbing a mountain we somehow sense a powerful presence, we are responding to the call of the Spirit of the mountain, who is part of the Angels in charge of the Water element. Those who are fascinated by and drawn to water, be it in the crashing and pounding of the sea or at other times the gentle splashing of its waves, the roaring flow of a great river or the tumbling of waterfalls, are responding to the call of the Angels or Spirits of the water element. Sun worshippers and/or those who enjoy gazing into the flames of a candle or an open hearth fire, are tuning into the energies of the Angels and Spirits in charge of the Fire element. Those who love the sound of the wind when it whispers in the rustlings of leaves or howls during a storm, are responding to the call of the Angels and Spirits of the Air element.

The Etheric element is the realm of spirit, God’s spirit as much as Mother Earth’s, the Angels’ and also our own. The etheric is in charge of all the other elements at work on the physical manifestation of Mother Earth’s spirit. The huge orchestra of life is controlled and directed by the power and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life.

If your Sun, Moon and/or Ascendant are in one of the Fire signs of Aries, Leo or Sagittarius, you are likely to feel an affinity with the Angels and spirits of the Fire element. If they are in one of the Air signs of Gemini, Libra or Aquarius, it will be for the Air element. If these planets are in one of the Water signs of Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces, you have a strong connection with the Water element. And if they are in one of the Earth signs of Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn, you are likely to prefer everything connected with Mother Earth to anything else.

It is wrong to speak of Angels as he or she. They are part of God, just like we are. And like God and also us on the inner level, they are androgynous and whole, the we shall be as soon these two aspects of our nature have joined forces and together are working for us, instead of against, the way they all too frequently did in the past. In God and the Angels the masculine and feminine energies are one, there is no separation between them. At all times these forces lovingly and harmoniously respond to each other and work together. They are never in discord and at loggerheads with each other, the way our masculine and feminine parts are until they have been healed into one, by us.

As soon as another human soul comes forth from the heartmind of God, a Guardian Angel is allocated to it. This Angels never leaves us. Steadfastly, it stands by our side and holds our hand, throughout every one of our earthly lifetimes as well as the resting periods in the world of light, forever guiding, protecting and showing us every step of the way. As we grow and evolve, the Angel’s own evolution keeps pace with ours. Without unnecessarily interfering with us, the Angel accompanies us through all our experiences, especially the deepest, darkest and most traumatic ones. But only when the Angel is asked for its help, does it and our other spirit friends and helpers intervene and come to our rescue.

Angels, the same as everything else in the whole of Creation, including us, are ceaselessly striving to grow and evolve into ever higher and more beautiful manifestations of life. To enable them to carry out their duties towards the Highest in the process of Mother Earth’s evolution and ours, they need our assistance as much as we require theirs. The better we cooperate with the Angelic realm, the more speedily and smoothly the transformation of our spiritual rebirth and that of our world proceeds. Together let’s give thanks and praise to the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, for creating us and our world, and for the Angelic hierarchy. The Angels are taking care of us and providing our world with everything we require for our existence in earthly life, down to every crumb of the food we eat and every drop of water we drink.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘Karma In Families’
• ‘Saturn And The Lords Of Karma’
• ‘Message Of Hope From The Lords Of Karma’
• ‘Healing Prayer For Relationships’

From ‘From Darkness Into Light’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ght-460233

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:40 pm

The Esoteric Meaning Of The Crucifixion

Rejoice, dear readers, the second coming or the latter days of the law are here. The Age of Aquarius is the age of truth and the Divine Waterbearer is bringing us the truth that Jesus only ever existed as a thoughtform and a symbolism for the Christ nature, the Divine part of every human being. The story of Jesus life has been a hoax of gigantic proportions. When one knows that it was designed and inspired by God and the Angels for the wise higher purpose of familiarising us and our world with the lower and lowest drives and urges of every human being’s earthly nature, does one dare to call it hoax?

The truth is that the only one who can save and redeem anyone is the Christ aspect of their own nature. This part develops quite naturally in the process of bringing forth the highest and best we are capable of, each from depth of their own being. Our salvation comes about through accepting and patiently enduring the karmic debts which our life still has to present to us. And when we freely share our natural gifts and the learning gained on this road and willingly show others how to do the same for themselves, that’s our redemption.

Clearly, much work is waiting for all of us. So, let’s roll up our sleeves, metaphorically speaking, and not waste any time and get started with the higher purpose and meaning of our existence. The way I understand the matter is that spirit evolves in matter and matter evolves with its indwelling spirit. The whole of Creation is constantly evolving and growing, and spiritual wisdom and knowledge are doing the same. Through finding an ever greater understanding of God’s true nature and our own, we are not only assisting ourselves but also each other and our whole world to move onto a higher level of consciousness.

Evolution has always been the main purpose of our race’s existence on the Earth plane. Yet, because in times gone by we were spiritually too immature to grasp the higher esoteric meaning of God’s wisdom and truth, they had to be presented to us in the more easily understood form of myths and legends. This was good enough during our spiritual infancy and childhood. But, on the threshold of another Age of Aquarius, many souls have matured into spiritual adulthood and are therefore ready to receive God’s wisdom and truths directly from the source of our being, the living God within who communicates with us through our intuition.

Much progress in our race’s understanding of the spiritual aspects of life had been made by the time of Rudolf Steiner, 1861 – 1925, the Austrian philosopher, social thinker, architect and esotericist. At that stage of our race’s evolution the need had not yet arisen for becoming aware of the full truth that had been hiding behind the Jesus legend for such a long time. Steiner was a devout Christian, who in one of his visions saw the Earth at the time of the crucifixion from a vantage point above our planet. He perceived it as a ‘black spiritual void’ in the spiritual landscape of the Cosmos. His imagination conjured up an image of how, when Jesus died on the cross, the instant his blood touched the ground, the Earth began to radiate spiritual light from its entire circumference into the farthest and remotest corners of the Cosmos. Steiner believed that from that moment onwards the physical Earth literally became the physical body of what he called ‘The Christ’.

What a long time it long it has taken until we and our world at last are ready to understand the true meaning of the story of Jesus, the Christed one. In truth, it was never intended to be more than an allegory, which is filled with symbolisms. Grasping the esoteric meanings of God’s eternal wisdom behind the legend’s words would take humankind another two thousand years or so of slowly but surely moving us and our world, one small step after another, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. Until the time was right, God’s truth behind the surface words of the tale had to remain largely unrecognised, so that in due course they could begin to be revealed to those who refused to run with the limited understanding of the beliefs of the herd and preferred to get ahead of it.

As pioneers of the Aquarian, healers and lightbringers, these people reject the concept of following old fashioned and outdated doctrines and beliefs of the past, which can only deter one’s own evolutionary progress as well as that of the whole of humankind. We are always the bottom line and life leaves the choice to us which road each individual soul wishes to walk. It is entirely up to us whether we are content with no spiritual progress or whether we would rather tread new paths and make discoveries that allow us to act as wayfinders for the younger and less experienced slower souls who are walking behind.

As Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote: ‘Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.’ Uncheedah, which means grandmother in Santee Sioux, adds to this: ‘When you see a new trail or a footprint you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.’ In my view, the individual and collective evolutionary progress of our world can only be ensured when sufficient numbers of us are willing to follow the advice of these wise ones by querying and questioning that which has been handed down to us by previous generations.

I perceive the Jesus legend as a re-enactment of a drama of vast Cosmic proportions of which numerous different versions were presented to us and our world, throughout the ages. Many to this day still believe that the tales of the Crucifixion and the Master’s subsequent resurrection describe historical events that really took place on the Earth plane, two thousand years ago. Regardless of this, in truth from the beginning they were designed act as allegories, which in the fullness of time would help ever larger numbers of us to understand that life continues after the outer shell of our physical body has been shed. The Master’s life is a demonstration of how a lifetime of pure and wholesome living can assist us with the process of gaining complete mastery and control over every aspect of our being. It is for this reason that all religions down the ages brought us allegories of saviours and the ensuing resurrection of their spirit self’s final release into their eternal home. For all of us that is the oneness with our Creator.

The crucifixion story of the Master Jesus is no exception. It represents the Earth initiation, which is the highest initiation every human soul eventually has to take part in. When the indwelling spirit has finally gained complete mastery of the atoms of its physical body, the process is complete. This is what the Universe requires from each one of us, so that we may be allowed to move on to lessons of a different nature on other levels of life. And that is why, as soon as we have reached a certain evolutionary point, there is a big change in our interests. Our earthly self, guided and protected by our indwelling spirit and soul, then slowly but surely starts to set itself free from the materialistic outlook of our present plane of existence by reaching out ever more towards the concerns of the higher and eventually the highest levels of life. This continues until our whole being has fully and consciously been re-united with God.

The crucifixion demonstrates how a Master soul whole-heartedly and willingly forgives everything and everybody, especially those who have at some stage betrayed it. Although Jesus never actually walked the Earth with us, we are meant to follow in his, a Master’s footsteps, so that with every passing day we become more of a master in our own right. In particular this applies when it comes to forgiving those who delivered us to be nailed to some kind of a cross or another. Judas Iscariot’s betrayal of Jesus and the Master’s forgiveness is an example of how to avoid the creation of further difficult Karma between such souls.

We are required to deal with our opponents in the same masterly fashion and forgive all those who ever trespassed against us, not only in this lifetime but also in all previous ones. Even our worst opponents, or rather especially these, have to be treated in this manner, as this alone can set both of us free from the heavy Karmic chains of the undesirable emotional bonds that we, in our ignorance of Universal laws, once created with and for each other. Forgiveness that comes directly from our hearts and souls is the only way such shackles can be dissolved. This process is worthy of being attended to with the greatest diligence, as it alone can eventually release us from the need for requiring further educational lifetimes on the material plane.

Recommended Viewing:
Part 1
• Three videos about the origins of the religions of our world:

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

Part 2
• ‘The Astrotheological Foundations of Christianity’

From ‘The Second Coming Is Here’

https://www.booksie.com/528911-the-seco ... ng-is-here

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:06 pm

Each Their Own Saviour And Redeemer

No-one in the whole of God’s Creation can save and redeem us except we ourselves. This process begins when the Christ part of our nature at last awakens from its slumbers. Our hopes, dreams and aspirations slowly but surely rise above the desires of our lower earthly nature, which in previous lifetimes caused us to sin against the law of life: love. As soon as we start to live in the light of the Christ Spirit, through our changed thinking and behaviour patterns we somehow bring this light into our world. Gradually the drives and urges of our worldly nature are left behind and eventually we reach the point when they can no longer touch us. We have been saved from them and that is the esoteric meaning of salvation.

Salvation and redemption cannot come about through believing in a specific person and/or following the religion they represent, or any of the other belief systems of our world. The only thing that can and indeed does save us is by bringing forth the highest and best that is within us, our own Christ nature. All we have to do to bring this about is being a good person in all we do and by living a good life rather than merely ostentatiously doing good deeds. This pathway means carrying out what our Christ nature tells us is good and right. We prefer following our inner guidance, the living God within, rather than listening to what somebody else may want us to do. We refuse to hurt or harm anyone, even though we may never have clapped eyes onto the ten commandments of the Abrahamic religions. We no longer need anyone to tell us that going to war, killing and maiming is wrong, as our attitude is based on a deep inner conviction and knowingness that is very much our own.

We know that all warfare is a crime against humankind and our whole world. We therefore would not dream of going to war against any of our siblings in the great family of life or treating any one of them as less valuable and precious to our Creator than we are. Thoughts, words and actions of kindness and consideration, compassion and love for all life, working for God in our daily lives in full consciousness of the glory that is above, around and within us and all lifeforms, are no longer second but first nature to us. We have become a Christed one in our own right and that has always been the true meaning of being saved by Christ.

Our redemption comes through patiently enduring whatever our Karmic debts from other lifetimes are bringing to us in this one. We need to work our way through every one of the events, no matter how hard and difficult they maybe, as best we know how to. Working hand in hand with God and the Angels makes this cross of the Earth easier to carry, as past experiences have shown us that we can trust our inner guidance, the means of the Highest for communicating with us, to show us how to go about things. Equipped with the wisdom we have already found on our pathway through life, we rest safely in the knowledge that everything will come right in the end because that is sure to be part of God’s great plan of life.

When the Christ spirit comes alive in us, we are meant to share the insights we are gaining with all those who are in need of it, so the knowledge can spread ever further afield. Through others constantly adding their learning to ours, the Christ spirit in the end, individually and collectively, does indeed become the saviour and redeemer of our whole world. And that is the only way the Christ can do this. The spirit of the Universal Christ is the Lord/Lady and Master/Mistress of our planet, the son/daughter of the Great Father/Mother of all life. S/He brought us into being and has always looked after us and kept us safe, and forever will do so. As you can see for yourself now, through quickening the spirit life in more and more of us, the Christ spirit really is the saviour of humankind – but in this way alone.

From ‘Of Good And Evil’

https://www.booksie.com/504430-of-good-and-evil

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Spiritual Mastership

The spiritual freedom all human beings are in this life to seek can only be achieved through spiritual Mastership and that means mastering the earthly part of our nature with its drives, urges and passions. Every human being on the Earth plane will eventually evolve into someone like the Master Jesus, who was capable of walking on water *, i.e. he had gained control over his emotional world, so it could no longer run his life for him and create more unnecessary obstacles for the future. The whole of the Jesus legend is a description of a spiritual Master’s behaviour and lifestyle.

But let’s reach out a bit further and take a look at the book of Genesis, which is shared by the Abrahamic religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam. In part 1:28 of this part of the scriptures the Angels told us: ‘After having created the first human beings in the form of a woman and a man, God blessed them and said to them: ‘Be fruitful, and multiply. Fill the Earth and subdue it. And have dominion over the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air, the cattle and over every living thing that moves upon the Earth.’

There have been many Creation stories in different parts of our world that suited the needs of the people living there, at a certain time. The Abrahamic version was given by the Angels with the promise that, when the time was right, the higher esoteric meaning behind its surface words would be revealed. With the coming of the Aquarian Age this condition was fulfilled. That’s why by now many are able to grasp that the invitation to subdue the Earth * does not mean forcing our planet to obey humankind’s will and serve its desires.

The ultimate purpose of all human earthly lifetimes has always been to eventually lead us to the realisation that ‘subduing the Earth’ relates to taming the instincts and drives of the lower animal aspects of our nature with its greed and possessiveness, lusting and craving for power, fears and anxieties of the unknown and in particular death. And the words after ‘subdue the Earth’ are trying to draw our attention to the guidance that can constantly be received from our environment *. For example, the fishes of the sea, the birds and all other creatures that share our world with us. Each species has its own story to tell and advice to give.

For as long as the Abrahamic Creation story was taken literally, it provided humankind with a temporary permission to do with our home planet as we pleased. The wise intention behind this was that in due course we would learn from the results of the mistakes that had been made along the way. They would be manifesting themselves in the form of various kinds of natural disasters *. It would take a long time before we realised this, but eventually even the slowest learners in our midst would be able to see that the forces of nature cannot be subdued by human beings in their present evolutionary state.

There will only ever be one way that humankind can be in charge of the Earth and that will come about through learning how to co-operate with the natural forces of the elements. When we know how to work with and approach them in peaceful and loving ways, not as Lords and Masters of the Earth, but as the most humble and obedient servants of the Highest Forces, they will be willing to listen to us and maybe even obey. If we respectfully ask them to show us how to go about dealing with concerns of the Earth, that we are looking for ways that are in harmony with their work, that’s what they will do. And that, beyond the shadow of a doubt, is the reason why it has been said: ‘The meek shall inherit the Earth’ *.

Playing the role of Lord and Master of the Earth is the deepest, innermost dream of every male of the human species *. This characteristic is part of humankind’s long misunderstood Divine inheritance. Not surprisingly, this desire to rule the roost is also present in the subconscious masculine aspect of every woman. The storms of humankind’s unkind and unreasonable behaviour towards each other with its subsequent outpouring of human thoughts into the negative and destructive thought stream * have always been influencing the weather patterns of our world. The recent highly unpleasant weather conditions in many parts of our world are living proof how they manifest themselves in our environment. Unless we improve the treatment of our home planet, the only one we have got, and start to take care of it instead of continuing the methodical raping and plundering of its precious resources, the weather conditions of our world will grow increasingly severe.

Extract from ‘Thought Can Do Anything’ *: ‘Through magnetic vibrations your thoughts are drawn towards positive and negative thought-streams. All positive thoughts, by this we mean good, uplifting and constructive ones, go forth from you and by the law of attraction align themselves to other great thought streams that are positive and good and belong to the White Light. Thoughts of anger, hatred and cruelty swell the great streams of dark and negative thoughts. Can you imagine how much cruelty is created in earthly life through thoughtlessness? It can cause much suffering, whereas thoughtfulness brings love and joy, hope and courage. Any kind of it, whatever form it may take, is a contribution to the great stream of White Light upon which humankind depends for its very existence.’

Intuitively, I feel that through the weather conditions the elementary forces in charge of our planet’s general wellbeing will continue to show us that they are running out of patience with its human inhabitants’ behaviour. This especially applies to the abomination that was given the name of ‘fracking’, the most recent pitiless attack on our planet’s resources. On top of that, our race’s malevolence and hatred, anger and aggression towards each other are adding to the power of the dark destructive natural forces, which they are supporting. How many more warnings do we need that, if the powers in charge of our world so wished, they could easily get rid of our whole race on behalf of Mother Earth by shaking us off like fleas?

How long is it going to take until sufficient numbers of us realise that no part of the Earth belongs to any one of us; that the only thing that’s ours to keep in all Eternity is our consciousness, who and what we are and not what we have; and that not even our physical bodies belong to us?

As aspiring healers and lightbringers, our vision needs to constantly remain focussed on the blessing and healing power of the Highest Star and Brightest Light. And it’s the light of the living God within, i.e. the wisdom and truth we receive intuitively, that enables us march forwards and upwards on the spiritual mountain, which all manifestations of life are climbing together. The light of our ever increasing comprehension of the spiritual aspects of life, allows us glimpses of the glory of the Sun, the only born Son/Daughter of the Great Father/Mother. His/Her power of wisdom and love is in the process of rising in our world and gradually taking it over.

Many lifeforms are looking towards our light to help them, just the same as we are concentrating our whole being on the light of the Christ Star, the Sun beyond the Sun. It radiates from the highest levels of life into the whole of Creation and ever more powerfully into us and our world. That’s how God is helping us on our evolutionary journey and we in turn are required to assist every less evolved manifestation of life with their development.

The law of life is love and evolution and all life has always been moving on an eternal evolutionary spiral. Everything that is taking part in it, including all human beings, has the God-given right of being helped, taught and guided by those ahead of us and protected by them against influences that are no longer right for the present state of our development, whilst being drawn to those that can help us move forwards.

And the same as humankind is reaching out and requesting the assistance of the Angelic realms, Mother Earth’s other kingdoms are entitled to our help with their development. We are responsible for it, just like those above us are answerable for ours. Every kind and loving thought of wisdom and truth one of us sends into our world aids some younger life forms, occasionally quite tiny ones. They are reaching out for God’s light in us. In human beings it expresses itself in the characteristics of our Christ nature as understanding for the requirements of others, compassion and kindness towards all life.

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘Walking On Water’
• ‘Astrological Myths And False Perceptions’
• ‘The Age Of Aquarius’
• ‘Jesus In the Desert’
• ‘Universal Guidance From The Environment’
• ‘Disasters’
• ‘The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth’
• ‘How Shall The Meek Inherit The Earth?’
• ‘Let Them Have Dominion’
• ‘Thought Can Do Anything’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

https://www.booksie.com/560112-astrology-as-a-lifehelp

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:45 pm

Heaven And Hell – An Allegory

After having spent a difficult earthly lifetime without any spiritual sustenance whatsoever, a man returned to the world of spirit. When he had rested and recuperated there for a while, he still felt very confused. So he asked one of the ministering Angels: ‘What is this place? Where am I, in Heaven or in Hell?’ The Angel took him by the hand and said: ‘Heaven and Hell are not places that anyone goes to. They are states of consciousness that only exists in the earthly minds of human beings. Let me show you what I mean.’

The Angel took the man to a room where people were sitting at a banquet table that was laden with delicacies of all kinds. Clearly a feast was in progress and each participant had a spoon with a very long handle attached to both hands. All of them looked emaciated and were clearly on the verge of starving in spite of the abundance before them. They were desperately trying to feed themselves, but because the handles of their spoons were far too long, not one morsel reached their mouths. Sadly and longingly, they were looking on the food kept on falling from their spoons onto the table and could not be reached by them.

A group of Angels stood silently around the gathering, watching the sufferers with concerned and sad expressions on their faces. The Angel accompanying the man explained: ‘We are your guardians and keepers. Although we are in charge of you, we are not allowed to interfere with any of the lessons you are receiving. Only when someone goes down on their knees, it is enough to do so merely metaphorically speaking, do we have permission to come to your help, as surely we do only too gladly. Let me show you something else.

The Angel took the man to another room where people were seated round another banquet table laden with delicacies, just like the one in the other room. Here, however, the participants of the feast were happily tucking in, joking and laughing, chatting and generally having a great time. They had an identical type of spoon fastened to both their hands. But in spite of this handicap, they were not starving because, helped intuitively by the Angels they had discovered that when they fed each other instead of themselves, as much food as anyone liked was available for all.

Noticing the astonished look on the man’s face, the Angel said: ‘The situation in these two rooms is a reflection of what happens in earthly life. There as well as here, the only thing that really matters is that you become aware of your true nature as one of God’s children of the Earth. You find yourself in that existence from time to time so that you may learn to behave in keeping with your true nature, which means loving each other so much that you to want to share with those around you everything your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, makes available to you.

‘In the final analysis, it’s everyone’s own attitude to themselves and each other and the behaviour this brings about towards those around you that makes the difference between a heavenly and a hellish lifetime. Spiritual knowledge is food from the Heavens, the higher and highest levels of life. It is a veritable treasure, but merely reading it and selfishly keeping it to yourself does no good to you or anyone else. New knowledge that comes your way is meant to be tried and tested by you through applying it to your own life’s experiences. That’s the only way the wealth contained in any of the information received can penetrate your consciousness and so become your property. Only then can it expand and your comprehension of life increase in the manner it is meant to do.

‘During each earthly lifetime you are taking part in another stage of your very own healing journey of a thousand miles that eventually takes each one of you back into the conscious awareness of your loving union with God and all life. And there is nothing nobler and finer, more fulfilling and rewarding for any one of you than sharing with others the learning you are gleaning from every one of your experiences. Whatever is gained in wisdom and knowledge should not be kept to yourself. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, wants you to use it for the feeding and blessing, healing and comforting of anyone who is in need of it. If you ask for our advice through your inner guidance, your intuition, we will show you what each one is ready to receive.

‘First and foremost all of you, without exception, are God’s children of the Earth, spirit and soul, the same as your Divine parents. Spiritually young and inexperienced souls, during the early stages of their earthly education you can only learn through their own experiences. This is how they have to find out that a lack of understanding of God’s true nature and their own, and not yet knowing the true purpose and meaning of their existence, leads to a gradually increasing severe deprivation of spiritual nourishment. Every bit of the Divine wisdom and truth your Highest Self is bringing you through your inner teacher is essential soul food, not for the selected few but for every human being on the Earth. Only when someone’s earthly self has been sufficiently starved of this kind of sustenance does it begin to feel its soul’s hunger and thirst. In the end this motivates it to go in search of it.

‘When you reflect on what is known of humankind’s history, you can see for yourself how all of you together, during the early stages of your race’s earthly development, each one of you made their contribution towards creating a living Hell. Without as yet being aware that you are responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, you first did this for those around you. And when the law of Karma brought the reactions to your misdeeds back to you in other lifetimes, you did the same for yourself. It took a long time until you realised that this came to you by no means as some kind of punishment, but so that you should learn through your own experiences about the existence of the Universal laws and feel the effects they are having on everyone’s life.

‘Alas, to this day Hell on Earth is created by those who insist on using their gifts and talents for selfish purposes and material gains, rather than for the benefit of others to show them how they bring their own small pieces of Heaven down to the Earth. An existence that so far knows nothing but satisfying the desires, drives and urges of its small earthly self, sinks ever deeper into selfishness and avarice, belligerence and greed. In this process it constantly creates for itself and others a state of living Hell on the Earth.

‘However, God is love and the law of life is love, and each life that is filled with love is a heavenly one. So, love as much as you can – the supply is endless. The more you give, the more you will receive. No love given is ever lost because the Universal laws decree that whatever you send out must return to you. In its purest and most innocent form love expresses itself in simple human kindnesses like a loving thought, a word of understanding and/or the touch of a hand.

‘When it comes to adding credits to your spiritual account in the great book of life, being a good, kind and loving person rates much more highly than merely doing good. It means being godly and in God-like fashion welcoming the living, loving spirit onto the Earth so it can manifest itself through you and make your world into a better and more beautiful place for everything that dwells there. All of this has nothing to do with religions and everything with bringing forth your own Christ nature. This is how each one of you is required to eventually make their contribution towards establishing God’s kingdom, the realm of that which is beautiful, good and right on the Earth, thus bringing Heaven down to your planet.

‘Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. Each one in a somewhat different way serves the development of the human intellect and mind. Aquarius represents the Universal mind and during the Age of Aquarius every earthly mind will gradually attune itself and come into harmony with the Great Mind, known to you as God. You are all together on the Earth, so you can help each other in whatever manner it may be required. To support you in these endeavours, we have given you the Internet and showed you how to develop it to its present state of sophistication.

‘Can you see how with the worldwide web we are placing into everybody’s hands the spoon with the longest handle that ever existed? By e-mail, through forums, social websites like Facebook and Twitter, and whatever other means of communication will eventually be at your disposal, this feeding device is capable of reaching into the farthest and remotest corners of your planet. We ask you to use your spoon for good purpose and feed God’s children wherever you find some who to this day are deprived of God’s sacred wisdom and truth that is now flowing so freely directly from the source of your being into all human hearts that are open to receive it. All are your siblings in the great family of humankind and many to this day are crying out to be fed by you. Do not allow anyone to die of starvation but wield your spoon and act by sharing your abundance.

‘Whenever some spiritual knowledge comes your way, first turn to your inner guidance to establish whether it is true. If the wise one within says: ‘Yes, this is true!’ take the good news on board and spread it as much as possible. Do so in the spirit of friendship and love, in which it was given to you, and forward it on to your worldwide Internet connections of whom you know that they will be interested in what you have to give. Please do not forget to add a reference to the source of your information, i.e. that it came to you from Rays of Wisdom, where lots more of this nature is available and can be downloaded free of charge any time of day or night.

‘As spiritual knowledge is a living organism that will forever continue to grow and evolve, new, original and exciting dishes are constantly in preparation and being served in the form of updates and additional chapters, for you to be enjoyed and fed to others with your own long-handled spoon. How about supplying them with some links, so they too can partake as much as they wish of the feast we have prepared for you with the help of Aquarius?

‘It is through generously distributing your finds and nurturing others that you yourself will never fail to be fed and sustained by us and ultimately the Life Force itself. The more you manifest your Christ nature and conduct a life that is filled with love for everything that shares it with you, the more you will be able to see for yourself how every one of your needs is constantly met and that frequently before you have become aware of it yourself. If that isn’t everybody’s idea of Heaven on Earth, please tell us what is?’

I am the Divine Trinity,
The Great Father/Mother of all life
And their only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ,
Through whom all life is given.
Freely, freely you are receiving
My wisdom and truth.
In our name now go forth and
Freely share it with those around you.
And because you not only believe
But know that we really exist and live
Inside of every one of you,
They too will no longer be lost in earthly life
Because they know where to find us.

Inspired by Carol Owen
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘Healing The Conflicts Of Our World’

https://www.booksie.com/467875-healing- ... -our-world

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:39 pm

The Value Of Prayer

Immer wenn du denkst es geht nicht mehr,
Kommt von irgendwo ein Lichtlein her.

Just when you think you’ve got no more fight,
Out of the darkness appears a light.

German Folk Wisdom

Prayer is one of the finest gifts God and the Angels have bestowed upon us earthlings. It costs nothing and brings many rewards. But as much of the time we don’t know what’s really good for us, for our own protection the answer to our prayer sometimes has to be: ‘no!’ The inner spiritual level of life is a world of thought where there is no separation between anything and secrets are unknown. It is as if we were shouting our innermost secret thoughts and the intentions behind them from the rooftops. They are clearly visible to anyone who is interested in them.

The Angels and Masters around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, are in charge of the development of our world on that on its many different levels. Our spirit guides and friends are their helpers and they are not allowed to interfere with our earthly lessons. It has been said that when our need is greatest, God is nearest. This is very true, but help will and cannot miraculously appear. It has to be asked for. That’s how it comes about that, during spells when nothing appears to be working for us and it looks as if the whole world were against us, eventually even the least religiously inclined humbly go down on their knees and pray: ‘If there is someone out there, can you please help me?’

That is the moment when our superconscious faculties slowly begin to open and the receiver/transmitter station of our earthly mind tunes itself into the frequencies of those in charge of us in the spirit world, humankind’s true home. This in itself is the start of our return journey into the conscious awareness that in truth we are – and always have been – one with our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life. And because God is as much part of us as we are of God, no thought, word or action ever goes unobserved or unanswered, see above.

Our spirit guides are just as much part of us on the inner level. Their task is to encourage us and coax us forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life, which in the end takes even the last and slowest ones onto the higher and ultimately the highest levels of life. If we ask our friends and helpers, they are willing to provide us with the courage and strength that is necessary for bringing forth the characteristics of our higher or Christ nature. Learning something from every one of our experiences increases our inner strength and that ensures that later on we cope better with further difficult situations that could still be in store for us until the last one of our karmic debts has been redeemed.

And because spiritual progress is the birthright of every one of us as well as the whole of humankind, it would not make any sense if our spirit friends did the work that is required for making it on our behalves. This is where praying comes into its own and together let’s pray: ‘O Great White Spirit, may Thy peace be present in every moment of our daytime thinking and protect our dreamstate at night. May Thy Spirit become increasingly manifest in every human being in ways that were never experienced on the earthly plane of life before, so that eventually for everybody each day can be all that we ever hoped for.

‘May humankind’s highest hopes, aspirations and dreams for ourselves and our world be fulfilled. With each passing day, may our faith and trust in the goodness of the life that has been given to us by God and the Angels. May our inner vision expand to help us bring forth the highest and best within us, so that the drives and urges of our lower animal nature can breathe their last on the cross of earthly life. Resting safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels, may peace, health and happiness then forever be with us and our world. Amen’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’
• ‘True Prayer’
• ‘Reflections On Prayer’
• ‘On The Wings Of Prayer’
• ‘The Power Of Prayer’

From ‘What Happens In Heaven When We Pray?’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ray-463230

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:09 pm

I Am

O Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
You and I, we are one.

What a drop is to the ocean,
I am.
I am the drop and the ocean.

What a lick of flame is to fire,
I am.
I am the flame and also the fire.

What the Sun’s rays are to God’s light,
I am.
I am the rays as well as the Sun.

From ‘Don’t Give Up’

https://www.booksie.com/545907-dont-give-up

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:40 pm

What Is Love?

There is an inner emptiness in every human being
That can only be filled by learning to love God’s way,
Totally, unconditionally and non-judgemental.
That is the only thing that can
Satisfy our hunger and quench our thirst
For reaching out to the higher
And eventually highest levels of life,
To claim our rightful place in it.

Everything was created by love from love
And so were you and I.
Our true nature is love and through loving God’s way
We realise that we are part of the whole of Creation.
That’s why all I want to do is being kind and loving
To everybody. This is the only way I can be
True to my real self.

On the inner level all life is one.
There is no separation between anything.
You are in me and I am in you.
And when I reflect on the state of our world,
I realise that I have done my share of
Bringing everything into being,
The good as well as the bad.
I accept my responsibility and,
By conducting my life in more harmonious
And peaceful ways, help to make our world
A better and more enjoyable world.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Loving From The Heart’
• ‘Loving God’s Way’ (1)
• ‘Loving God’s Way’ (2)
• ‘Loving God's Way’ (3)

From ‘God – The Great Genius’

https://www.booksie.com/506402-god-the-great-genius

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:30 pm

I Am Love

Do you want to know my name? Does it matter?
But if you insist, I will tell you.
It’s no secret, you know me anyway: I am Love.
I am in you and you are in me. We are one.
I am all of you and you are all of me.
You know me, as I know you.
We have always known each other,
For we have always been one.
You and I are in the whole of Creation.
We are love and our hearts are part of
The living, loving and beating heart
Of the whole of Creation.

Yesterday and tomorrow exist only in the illusion
Of our earthly existence.
The essential and most important part of our being is spirit.
It is immortal and eternal,
And knows no yesterdays or tomorrows.
There is only now and this now is love.
We are all there ever was and all there ever will be.
We are alive and always have been.
We cannot die because we were never born
On the material plane of life.
We are eternally young and will never grow old,
And for us there truly is no death.
Therefore death, where is thy sting?
You have no hold on us!

All there is lies within us.
The eternal fountain of youth and Shangri-La
Are neither dreams nor illusions.
They are symbols for states of consciousness
That are part of our inner truth.
That’s why the two places will never be found on the Earth.
The realities of that life are a dream and an illusion
That frequently presents us with the nightmare of being
Trapped in a physical body that acts like a black box,
Which for a long time cannot be penetrated by
The light of spiritual wisdom and truth.
But eventually it takes us back into
The awareness of our true nature and
Roots in the spiritual background of physical life.

Rejoice, dear Friend, that you and I have already woken up
And can manifest in our world that which we truly are.
For ever more of us
Trumpets are sounding and mission bells tolling:
‘Are you sleeping still? Wake up, come alive!’
Listen to the sounds of your Highest Self calling
And pay attention to the responses that rise
From the very depths of your own being.
You are the only one who can take you
Forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life
Into your true inner eternal realities
And they are love.’

Something is stirring deep within all human hearts and souls.
It’s a fluttering like butterflies’ wings
That makes people wonder: ‘What could it mean?’
Until finally there comes the realisation
That there is nowhere to go and nothing to do,
Except being true to our real nature,
Going inside and gently surrendering to our Highest Self,
So It can show us ways of being once again
That which we always have been:
Love.

Hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Each one of us is potentially a manifestation of the
Great Father/Mother’s love on the Earth.
Those who have matured into spiritual adulthood are required
To act as pathfinders and lightbringers for our world.
May the light of the Highest Star, the Universal Christ,
Awaken ever more strongly in you and me,
So it can flow through us into those around us.
May this continue until every last shred
Of the darkness of false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions
That to this day exist on our planet has been absorbed
Into the Power and Glory of the Christ Spirit,
To be uplifted and transmuted into
Blessing and healing energies for all life.
The power to do this is present in each one of us,
Waiting to be discovered and developed, and then
Used responsibly, unselfishly and with great caution
Under the guidance and protection of God and the Angels.

Armageddon is the symbol of the battle
Between the higher and lower aspects of human nature
That has been taking place inside all of us for far too long,
But neither part is meant to rule supreme forever.
Ever more of us are now working on reconciling and
Healing them together, so they can work together
For the Highest good and the greatest joy of the whole,
And that is love.

There will be no day of judgement or reckoning,
No retributions and punishments,
Only a waking up and coming home into
Knowing who and what we truly are
And always have been: Love.
And then hand in hand with God and the Angels,
Exploring what that truly means.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Time’
• ‘Armageddon’
• ‘There Is No Judgement Day’
• ‘What Is Love?’

From ‘Searching For Peace’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ace-463942

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:50 pm

The Magic Of Music

I am the great Mother of all life and the soul of the Universe, the feminine wisdom and love aspect of the Divine Trinity. Music is My voice that tells you about the harmonies of the heavenly fields on the highest levels of life. It brings them to earthly life where I provide poets and composers with ideas through which I communicate with you. The magic of My music captivates the senses of every human being. Making and listening to some types of music has the power of raising you above the trouble and strife of your earthly existence and lifting you into My loving arms.

I inspire the making of instruments and the musicians who use them. They, like everything in the whole of Creation, are constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. That’s why I encourage them to aim for ever better sounds that please them, their listeners and also Me. I am mistress and servant alike, of those who dwell on the physical plane of life as well as those who are commonly believed to be dead, when in truth they are alive and well in the spirit world, your true home. I am part of the eternal spirit and My music responds to the needs of all who are taking part in earthly life. In days gone by I accompanied you into battle and to this day into ballrooms and dance halls. My vibrations have the power of making humankind rejoice and laugh, weep and mourn, wonder and worship.

My sound tells stories of love and hate, of souls condemned and redeemed. It is the incense on which your prayers take wings and fly into My world. It’s in the smoke that falls over battlefields, where people are dying and thinking of their loved ones. Each has to learn through their own experiences that there is no glory in wars, only dirt and suffering, pain and blood, as well as tears for their own misery and those they had to leave behind.

I reach and comfort human spirit/souls when their earthly selves are wading through the depths of depression and despair. I open your hearts to love and am as much present and at home on marriage altars, christening fonts and funerals. I am with you each time you stand by the side of an open graves of someone who has been called home into the world of light before you. And I console and heal the ones left behind.

I am but one of the many qualities of the great Father/Mother of all life. I am the Goddess and God is My masculine counterpart. I serve Him and the whole of our creation. Before me everybody is equal. Kings and their servants alike are my slaves. In the school of earthly life I speak to you through the natural world of the birds of the air, the insects in the fields, the crashing of waves on ocean shores and the wind sighing in the trees. But once you have become aware of My presence, you can perceive me anywhere, even above the chatter of voices and the clatter of wheels on city streets.

All life is My family and I am the Mother of the best as well as the worst that is in humankind. Every one of you is part of Me and all of you are instruments that serve the Divine Trinity of life. You are like Me and I am like you. I have never left any one of you. During your race’s most traumatic experiences I was there and forever will be. Each time one of you is wounded in mind and body, spirit and soul, My sound brings comfort and healing.

I am the inspiration behind all works of art. That’s the way I enjoy expressing and experiencing myself through you most. I have always inspired your world’s writers of poetry and prose, as well as your composers. To this day, I get some of you to write poems and others to set them to music, so that words and music can bring you whatever you are in need of. There are some who possess both gifts and they will have taken many lifetimes to develop.

The quality of what every one of you produces depends on which evolutionary level a person has reached at any given moment and into which one of My many frequencies the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind is tuned. That’s how I inspired Aquarius to bring this to you in the hope of encouraging ever more of you, My beloved children of the Earth, to take to the wings of your creative imagination. With its help you can lift yourself, those around you and your whole world onto the higher and highest levels of life and add a touch of the magic and beauty of My world to everything you do.

I am the music of the spheres, caused by the cosmic dance of your solar system’s planets. Their sound has always taken you and your world, individually and collectively, through your ordinary earthly years and also the great years that can be observed through the unfolding of the Father’s great plan. Each one of them has its own kind of lesson for all who are taking part in the great school of earthly life.

The birds are My messengers. They are trying to tell you that your spirit/soul is free and that, like them, you possess wings in the form of your imagination which enables you to go wherever and whenever you wish. As soon as you think of a place, even if it’s in the farthest and remotest corners of Creation, you are there. When you do not listen with your mind alone, but feel the vibrations of birdsong in your heart, happy chords stir in you. This provides you with the wings you need to lift yourself above the conditions of your earthly existence and reach out to My world. That’s how you can release yourself for a while from whatever may be troubling you.

The vibrations of music can lift you into My heart and make yours respond with feelings of happiness. Regardless of how anxious and frightened you may sometimes feel about what’s happening in the world around you, when you listen to music whose vibrations deeply resonate with your innermost being, you know happiness and your inner faith and trust in the goodness of life increases.

Birds belong to the air element, the region of thought. They are My messengers who are telling you that your spirit is part of the same realm and in truth is as free as the birds are. Try it out for yourself and observe how your thoughts can instantly take you into the farthest and remotest corners of the whole of creation. Every human spirit/soul has its own song. As soon as yours has become as pure and clear as that of the birds, nothing in the whole of Creation will attempt to stop you from lifting yourself and the whole human race into the blessing and healing rays of the Universal Christ, so that everything benefits that shares you world with you.

The music of times gone by is living proof that I, the Great Mother, the love and wisdom aspect of the Divine Trinity, never left you. This applied particularly during the six thousand years of patriarchy with its dominance of the masculine and the make-believe of an all-male Godhead. That’s when you were particularly in need of Me and My gifts.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
• ‘The Message Of The Birds’
• ‘The Lark’s Message’
• ‘Universal Guidance From The Environment’

From ‘A Celebration Of The Feminine’

https://www.booksie.com/550599-a-celebr ... e-feminine

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:38 pm

Hold Your World

Beloved children of the Earth,
Take good care of Mother Earth.
Hold her in your loving hearts and hands
And recognise her as the precious jewel she truly is.
Her wellbeing and health is closely connected with yours.
Look at her and the way she has been and still is
Suffering at the hands of humankind.
The time for action has come for those of you
Who are aware of their own and Mother Earth’s
True nature as a spiritual being
And the higher realities that lie behind
Every physical manifestation of life.

Give Mother Earth all your love.
With every breath you take, send it to her.
In each one of your thoughts, words and actions
Express it and make it known.
Realise that she is a living breathing organism,
Who for aeons has taken care of all of you,
Regardless of how you maltreated her,
Because of the lessons each one of you has to learn.
Once you have woken up to your true nature,
Your time has come for redemption and making good
Where you once sinned.
Care for her now and stand up and be counted
When it comes to defending her needs,
In preference to your own.

Aspiring lightworkers and healers
Know their responsibilities towards themselves and their world.
They have come to act as your planet’s guardians and keepers.
Therefore, they do whatever is in their power to put an end to
All future exploitation of Mother Earth’s precious resources.
So, take up the good fight against contamination
And further damages to your beloved home planet.
Especially make a stand against fracking,
Where water holes are drilled into the Earth,
Into which a high-pressure mixture of
Water, sand and chemicals is injected
To force the gas contained in the rocks
To the head of the well.

Do all you can to veto the decisions of
The companies involved and their shareholders,
Whose greed will never be satisfied until
Our whole planet has been ruined and it is too late.
Don’t allow it, for this is the only planet you have.
The Angels and I will are not going to
Allow your race to disturb another one
By raping and pillaging its resources,
The way you were for wise higher reasons
Were once permitted to deal with the Earth.

Do your best, so the Angels and I can do the rest,
To protect her and keep her safe for the occasions
When you, as your own descendant,
Return to her in future lifetimes.

‘When our interest in the religious/spiritual/philosophical side of life awakens, its hopes, dreams and aspirations increasingly act as our guide to doing the right things at the right moment and avoiding the wrong ones. Our inner guide, the living God within, shows us the greater picture of life and with this comes an awareness of what is truly important in this life. With this recognition we freely and willingly seek ways of doing whatever is in our power to make a difference in our world and to ease the plight of our troubled and long-suffering planet.’

Extract from ‘The Holy Trinity’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘We Are Our Own Ancestors And Descendants’

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

https://www.booksie.com/560112-astrology-as-a-lifehelp

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:40 pm

Healing The Earth

Can you imagine what it would be like
If the Earth’s circumference was only about a mile
And it floated just above the ground?
Come with me and see what happens:

Visitors are arriving from far and wide.
They’re walking around on the Earth,
Marvelling at its big and small pools of water,
And the water that flows between them.
Admiring her mountains and valleys,
They’re wondering at what kind
Of wisdom it was that thought of surrounding
The globe with a thin layer of gas,
In which water is suspended
To sustain all its lifeforms.

The guests are watching the
Great and wondrous diversity of Earth’s living things.
Not merely the upright walking human beings,
But also its animal and plant life.
Some of the creatures are walking about
On the surface of the globe and others live inside it,
And more of them still exist in its waters.
Marvelling at all these things,
They can see that the globe
Is a unique and precious jewel.
Their scientists looked into it
And could not find another one quite like it
Anywhere in the whole of God’s Creation.
Realising this, they cherish the Earth
And all the visitors that come
Wish to do their best to protect the globe,
To make sure it doesn’t get hurt or damaged by anyone.

Realising what kind of a wonder and a miracle the Earth is,
People wish to get to know it and its spiritual background better.
That’s when they discover to their astonishment that
The globe’s beauty is a reflection and outer manifestation
Of their own inner roundedness and exquisiteness,
Which many of them to this day have yet to discover.
Wise ones, however, know that such a superb work of art
Can only have been created by the Divine heart and hands
Of the Great Architect and Designer of all life,
The White Spirit, who is also their own Father/Mother.
Bending their knees in awe and admiration,
Brings healing and peace to every aspect of their being,
Mind and body, spirit and soul.

Through what they are seeing,
And finding out that their lives,
Their own wellbeing and wholeness,
Depends on that of the planet.
Ever more visitors love and respect the Earth,
And are ready to defend it,
If need be with their whole being.

Can you now see how wise people would become,
If the Earth’s circumference was only a mile?
Well, why can’t more of us, like them
Wake up from their spiritual slumbers,
Before it’s too late?
So that the first signs can appear
That humankind’s age-old
Dreams, visions and highest aspirations
Of a world that is at peace
At last find fulfilment.
Hallelujah!

The Earth is now being transformed
Into a planet of light, peace and healing.
Rapidly we are approaching the time
When only those who know how to
Live and work in peace and harmony
With each other and all lifeforms that share
Our precious jewel, the Earth, with us
Will be allowed to reincarnate here.

All of us will then know that everything we see around us
Is part of us and merely
An outer manifestation of our own inner world.
How much are you doing to make this
Dream into a reality on the Earth?

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Wilderness’

Created by Anon.
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Healing The Conflicts Of Our World’

https://www.booksie.com/467875-healing- ... -our-world