Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:19 pm

Peace Prayer

In the cold of an over-materialistic world,
Where many are feeling lost and lonely
I wish you warmth and joy from the knowledge that
These are the days of miracles and wonders,
When ever more of us are once more
Becoming aware of their true nature
And the reason for their being here.

I wish you courage and strength
To heal your own pain and that of others.
May it grow from a steadily increasing awareness that
The love and wisdom aspect of our Creator,
The Great Mother of all life,
Is manifesting herself everywhere in our world.

I wish you a sense of humour and the gift of smiling,
To help you overcome all your fears,
So you can show others how to do the same for themselves.
In the silence of your inner being may you
Be at one with the will and power of the Great Father.
The Father/Mother and their only born
Son/Daughter, the Christ Spirit,
Are as much part of us as we are part of them.
May their highest qualities reveal themselves
In our world through you and your life.

I wish for inner and outer peace in our world.
May it flow from the heart-mind of the Divine Trinity
Into the farthest, remotest corners of our world,
To bless and heal all its lifeforms.
And may the Mother’s wisdom and truth enter
Into every human heart and soul,
As that’s the only place where truth is known.

I wish that the creative fire
Of the ideas from the heartmind of God,
Lighten and warm everybody’s days,
So that Its dreams and visions can come true,
Through us and our world, and all worlds.
I wish for the renewal of hope, faith and trust in our world,
To assist every one of us with ascending the heights of
The spiritual mountain of Divine compassion.
I wish for God’s love to flow into every heart and soul,
So that we may all walk together hand in hand,
As one big family, peacefully and forever united.

Although this is still a dream,
I know in my heart of hearts
That one day it can and will come true,
Through all human souls, including you and me,
For when God’s love has at last come alive
In every human heart and soul,
Anything will be possible and achievable.

Above all I wish for the gift of understanding
To enter every human heart and with it
The ability to stop taking things literally,
When the true meaning of something is
Hidden behind its surface words.

Amen

From ‘Prayers For Our Time’

https://www.booksie.com/495922-prayers-for-our-time
So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:19 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Twenty-Six

On The Forces Of Good And Evil

The following is the essence of three items from ‘There shall be Light!’ Stella Polaris Vol. 46:5: ‘The seeds of the siblinghood with all life that knows nothing but love is in every one of you. Do not look on the outer level of life for love but within and become more loving yourself. You are a dynamic being who can only attract that which you are yourself. The world around you is a mirror of what is happening within. So, whenever you want to change something in your world, first take a deep and utterly honest look into the mirror of the self. Each one of you has to do this for themselves because you can only recognise yourself by your reflection.

‘Never forget that each one of you has the best as well as the worst within. When you observe the ugly and painful things that are happening in your world, feelings of compassion and humility with all involved arise in you and you feel the need to pray for a purification of your own soul and that of your world to take all of you closer to God. The desire for loving and forgiving rather than hurting, criticising and resenting awaken in you. Please don’t ever think: ‘Oh, that’s too much for me!’ The only thing we ask of you is to simply keep on trying day by day. Every time you look into the mirror honestly and quietly affirm: ‘I am God’s child and I seek to obey the law of love, God’s law.’

Do Not Attack Evil – Dissolve It!

‘The whole of Creation contains two aspects, a negative one and its positive counterpart, that which is good. This part is all love and with the passing of time absorbs what is known as evil in your world into itself and creates more good from it. God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent and humankind lives in Its heart and although many find it hard to accept that good and bad alike are within our Creator’s power. Both aspects have their origin in the life of God and proceed from there.

‘You need to know that that which is evil and ugly in your world and anywhere else is the unevolved and undeveloped part of life. All the powers that are in God are also in you. That is why when your Highest Self first starts building itself an earthly counterpart, it has to start at the lowest point, just the same as the Universal intelligence of the Almighty, whose spark you are, has to do when creating anything. The same applies to every field of human endeavour, be it the ability to conduct satisfying and rewarding personal relationships, or being successful professionally, artistically as well as spiritually. There are no shortcuts. In each case you have to start with the bottom step of the ladder, slowly and patiently working your way up to beauty and perfection.

‘Everything that to this day leaves much to be desired in your world is part of humankind’s lower earthly nature in its slowly evolving state. Evil is a consuming and destructive force. It’s a fire that first tests and tries humankind’s mettle to its utmost. Later on it is absorbed by the individual and collective development of the Christ nature. The Christ fire consumes everything that is no longer of any use and transforms it into something good. During the later stages of your development, when the thoughts, words and actions you in your ignorance of what is at stake once sent into the world return to you, the result tests and tries your whole being frequently to breaking point. The suffering endured pays the karmic debts that were incurred earlier.

‘By the time you have recovered, you have become thoroughly familiar with the nature of suffering. Your higher nature is awakening from its slumber and your heart fills with love and compassion whenever you see someone in distress. You have come to admire the people who happily share their talents with anyone who is in need of them and the work they are doing. Like them you want to become a useful member of society and assist those who are suffering the way you once did. With this the healer’s pathway is opening before you. As Elisabeth Kübler-Ross put it: ‘The most beautiful people are those who have experienced defeat, suffering, struggle and loss and have found their way out of the depths. These people have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness and a deep loving concern. Such things do not just happen, they can only grow from within.’

‘With the awakening of the good and higher aspects of your nature, the Christ Spirit, the process of absorbing the ugly and evil parts of your lower earthly self begins. As this happens in ever more of you, with the passing of time all evil will eventually vanish from your world. And that is the only way Christ can become the saviour and redeemer of you and ultimately your whole world. Many believe that by attacking evil they can do their share of getting rid of it. But when you have become aware of God’s true nature and your own, you know that this is not the right course of action and that the best you can do to dissolve any kind of evil is by radiating the light of the Christ Star into the distressed people and areas of your world.

‘Those who view evil from the perspective we are bringing here, will have no difficulties recognising the wise higher purpose it fulfils in earthly life to this day. We, your friends and helpers in the world of light, have walked this way before you. We understand your difficulties only too well. That’s why we are volunteering to light the road every human soul must travel. We are trying to help you overcome the darkness of earthly life by showing how each one of you has to make their contribution towards absorbing it into the Christ light of love and compassion, wisdom and truth which, if only in seed form, is in every one of you. One of these days you may wish to join us and assist those you have left behind and who are still struggling in the darkness of earthly life.

Good Or White Magic

‘Good or white magic is performed with the knowledge and assistance of the Angels of Light. This ritual is carried out by people who work from their heart centre and with the highest intentions. Because they love those around them, they do not try to impose their own will upon them. Seeking nothing for themselves, they work unselfishly for the good of all. Many groups who work with the White Light will spring up all over the Earth in the days to come. Working in them allies the server with the Forces of Light and requires a spirit that is dedicated to selfless service.

‘Those who insist on working entirely for themselves, wishing to draw everything to themselves and imposing their will upon others, form an alliance with the negative forces. Awakened ones have no thoughts of themselves. Their only desire is to give love and light, to bless and raise all God’s children to a Higher state of consciousness. They give without reservations, from their loving hearts. Such selfless giving distinguishes the white from the dark magic.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Prophet On Good And Evil’
• ‘Good And Evil – The Heavenly Teaching Aids’

From ‘Of Good And Evil’

https://www.booksie.com/504430-of-good-and-evil

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:41 pm

Healing The Relationship With Ourselves And God

Searching For Peace

Deep inside me there is something,
Hiding but calling and ever abiding.
It unfurls a deep grief in my breast
And will not let me rest.

Could it be a longing for a different place,
Maybe for disappearing without trace?
Searching blindly, I continue my quest
To heal this pain in my chest.

Having explored some of the dark aspects of life,
I feel like a freak who is caught in a trap
I race forwards and yet peer back
At the mistakes I once made,
And the wages of my sins waiting to be paid.

There just has to be more to this life
Than the drawing of a card
And the rolling of a dice.
I’m reaching for a higher realm of understanding,
Something to give my life a purpose that’s more demanding.

It’s an inner war I’m fighting,
Which I’m sure I can win.
And so I keep trying again and again.
But still I act like a freak who’s caught in a fiendish trap,
Running scared and yet without stopping to look back.

What sacrifices am I willing to make to find peace?
If it’s my life, o Universe, it’s yours to take.
I willingly pay what you are demanding
To gain Your forgiveness and understanding.

The wages of sin are I am paying now
Are worse to endure than death.
And I would give my dying breath
To let go of my inner demons,
So my soul rests and finds peace

The Great Mother’s Response

Beloved child of the Earth, you are dear and precious to My heart much more than you will ever be able to understand. The seafaring folks of your world are giving you a demonstration of the behaviour of all human souls during their lifetimes in earthly life. Whenever they are at home with their mother and other loved ones, they are only happy and content for a short while. It does not take long until they once more begin to yearn and pine for sailing the seven seas of your world. Each one of you is a sailor on the great ocean of life. You and your earthly character are the boat and destiny that has been given to each one of you. And you alone are responsible for commanding and steering it back home to Me.

One of these days you will be back home in the world of spirit, with the Angels and Me, and other human souls you have come to love during your many earthly adventuring and exploring sojourns. Although you love it there, it will not take long until you become restless and long for more consciousness expanding experiences that help you to grow in wisdom and understanding of yourself, the world around you and life in general.

Now that you have reached quite an advanced evolutionary level, refuse to look at yourself as some kind of a freak, even though at times you had to take the boat of your life through some of the most loathsome whirlpools of earthly experiences. None of them have made you a freak, My dearest child. You did nothing worse than studying in the school of Earth life and everything you ever did took place because you were attending the lessons that are prescribed by the curriculum of this institution for every one of its pupils.

When you look back and recognise that you did not like some of your lessons, that to Me is a sign that you have not been wasting your time. You have made progress on the evolutionary spiral of life only because the happenings in your life made you grow in wisdom and understanding. Rejoice, for now you are ready to choose a different pathway that – if you so wish – will lead you forwards and upwards only, rather than moving down, down, down the way you did in the past. Your yearning for experiences of a higher and more elevated nature shows the Angels in charge of you and Me that all is well with you and your spiritual development.

Know that nothing on the Earth plane or anywhere else ever happens perchance or coincidence, the drawing of a card or the rolling of a dice. Everything is part of the great plan of life and the pathway through it for each one of you is mapped out, complete with the people and events that can help you at any given moment to take part in the lessons you are ready for. Your own energies draw them towards you and you always have the freedom to choose whether you wish to walk the upper or the lower road.

Eventually for each one of you there comes the moment when you realise that the lower road is no longer right for you, because it fails to give you the satisfaction you had hoped to gain from it. And that is what’s happening to you and why you cannot shake off a nagging feeling that there must be more to life than what you have been experiencing in the past. You are right, there is. That’s why you are beginning to draw people into your orbit who are willing to share with you the higher things and understanding their own life’s experiences has taught them.

Naturally, that is no coincidence either. In the school of life you are presently attending, whenever one of its pupils is ready for a more advanced lesson a teacher appears from somewhere, as if by magic. In Earth terms this is magic. It’s a sign that in the spiritual background the Angels and Master, your spirit guides, friends and helpers are watching, guiding and coaxing each one of you along the pathway of their earthly sojourns. Events of this nature reveal their presence and intervention.

At all times they are willing to support and guide you, but they cannot do your learning for you. No-one can do that, except you. You yourself have to walk through the depths to which the desires of your lower earthly nature are capable of leading you. But eventually there comes the time when your Highest Self takes you by the hand and shows you how to leave the pull of the desires of your lower animal nature behind. Through the world of your feelings your God Self has always been guiding you. When you have reached a certain point in your development vague and uncertain feelings begin to disturb your peace of mind and you sense that the lower road is not worthy of you and the hopes, dreams and aspiration of humankind’s higher nature. The way you feel about yourself and the things that have been occupying you is your Highest Self coaxing you along, so that under your own steam you can gradually come to the conclusion that enough is enough.

All along I am there with you. I am your Highest or God Self, the wise one within and when you are suffering, I suffer with you. Whether you are laughing or weeping I am sharing every experience with you. And I speak to you through the small, still voice of your conscience. At some stage in your spiritual development it begins to whisper to you and makes itself felt through an ever growing aversion against your adventuring of the past. When you start to listen to your feelings and respond to them by taking constructive actions to leave the darker aspects of life behind, you have reached a vital evolutionary turning point.

Your decision to start a new chapter in your life proves to the Angels in charge of you and Me that you are growing from spiritual infancy and adolescence into adulthood. Now you are ready to take charge of your earthly self’s character and that empowers you to positively and creatively influence your destiny of where and how you will be spending future lifetimes. But for the present you are moving ever closer to fulfilling your high and holy destiny as a true child of Mine, who through its behaviour and thinking patterns is doing its best to establish My kingdom on the Earth plane.

With the help of the knowledge you are now finding you can afford to look at you and your ways of the past not with loathing and disgust but with love and compassion for the suffering it has brought you. Enduring them have been the wages of sin and you have paid them already, many times over. Don’t keep on doing this over and over again. There is no point in it and there are no prizes for martyrdom. Rather than wallowing in self-pity, rejoice and celebrate for you have grown stronger and wiser. I am proud of you, My child.

Your feelings of guilt and shame, unworthiness and uselessness, and that your life is lacking purpose and direction have been part the wages of sin you had to pay. Your feelings are important, they have purpose and meaning, the same as everything else that is in your life. Listen carefully to the whole gamut of them, as each one is a signal from your inner Highest Self, the wise one within, Me. Through the world of your feelings I was showing you that the manner in which you had been conducting yourself was no longer right for you.

Because you had reached a sufficiently high degree of spiritual maturity, I was knocking at the door of your inner consciousness to call you back into the awareness of your true nature and your oneness with Me. I am glad that you finally set off in search of the missing parts of yourself. This quest is bringing you ever closer to Me.

You will have heard it said that love understands all and forgives all. You probably know by now through your own life’s experiences how true this is. When you love someone and they trespass against you in some way, if you make the effort to look into and understand their motivations and the lessons they are currently taking part in, you can do nothing but forgive that person. And because I understand the whole of our pathway throughout all lifetimes, from the beginning of each one to its end, and the suffering your soul has already endured, I find there is nothing to forgive. As a matter of fact, each one of you is forgiven before you set out on your first visits to the Earth plane.

Because I love all of you totally and unconditionally and understand the trials and tribulations that are lying ahead and have to be gone through by each and every one of you, there really IS nothing to forgive. And because you now understand why everything you experienced was a necessary part of your earthly education, the time has come for you to look at yourself with compassion and love, and to forgive yourself.

For a long time you have felt an ever increasing emptiness and a void within you. Whatever you tried to fill it, be it alcohol and drugs, money and material possessions, and endless pleasure-seeking, the barrenness would not go away. When you had tried all those things unsuccessfully, your soul with the help of your feelings was showing you that ultimately the only thing that can fill such inner voids is a conscious reunion with Me. Many of you are working on it now and I bless each one of you for the troubles you are taking upon you to bring this about. Peace be with you, always.

From ‘Relationship Healing’

https://www.booksie.com/517858-relationship-healing

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:04 pm

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Twenty-Seven

A Beam of Starlight

A message from the Christ Star,
the Highest Star and the Brightest Light
in the whole of Creation

All things are possible when, guided and protected by God and the Angels, we are working with the light of the Christ Star. To counteract the spreading of fear and anxiety across our world, let’s join hearts and hands under the Star and pray: May the light of God’s wisdom and truth illuminate the hearts and souls of the scaremongers and panic-makers of our world. May the Divine spark in them come alive so that they too wake up to the knowledge of God’s true nature and their own, helping them to become aware of the responsibilities every human being has towards their own development, the whole of humankind and our world.

The White Eagle group of spirit guides tells us: ‘We see the Christ Star’s light shining beyond the clouds and we bring you our message of hope. Peace be with you. All is well and all will be well. Have no fear and rest quietly. Put your trust into the hands of God and the Angels and go forwards with courage. And now affirm:

I believe in the power of God’s light.
I trust that God’s great plan for all life is perfect
and that the blessing and healing power
of the Christ Star keeps on flowing to
wherever it is needed in our world.

Quietly repeat to yourself whenever a negative thought enters your mind:

I see the Christ Star’s light deeply penetrating and healing
every one of us and all lifeforms that share our world.
I have no fear because I trust God and the Angels
to direct the blessing and healing power of this light
until the last remnants of that which is dark and evil
in our world has been uplifted and transmuted
into something that is good, right and beautiful.

Tuning the receiver/transmitter stations of our minds into the wavelength of the Christ Star focuses our thoughts. This helps our minds to remain steady, calm and balanced, our hearts and souls to reflect the light of the Heavens and no longer the darkness of the Earth. Through this the light of the Christ Spirit fills our whole being ever more.

Knowing that under the Christ Star all life is one, with hope, faith and trust in our hearts, all together let’s move forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life. For as long as we are doing our best for the blessing and healing of our world, we can be sure that God and the Angels will be happy to do the rest – in God’s time, not ours.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’

From ‘To Jab Or Not To Jab’

https://www.booksie.com/615373-to-jab-or-not-to-jab

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:17 pm

The New Kind Of Hope, Faith And Trust

The Aquarian Age is presenting us
With the gift of a new kind of hope, faith and trust,
As they have never been known in earthly life before.
They are realistic and justified because they are built on
A solid foundation of understanding and the knowledge
That there really is a great evolutionary plan of life,
Which has always been unfolding as it should,
Showing clearly that everything has always been well
With us and our world, in spite of the fact that
To this day it frequently doesn’t look that way.

The plan’s unfolding of past ages
Is the evidence we need to show us
That the reins of our world have always been
Resting securely in God’s loving hands,
And that our race has always been steered safely
Through Earth life’s many diverse lessons.
Supervised and protected by the Highest Forces
We have constantly moved forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life.
That leaves no shadow of a doubt
In my mind that this will forever continue.

The renewal of hope in our world
Is the most important aspect of the Aquarian gifts.
But what is hope?
It’s an inner knowingness that regardless
Of the things that are still happening in our world
The life we have been given has always,
Individually and collectively,
Been part of the Great Architect’s evolutionary plan.

Hope grows from trusting that the wisdom and love
Of the Great Father/Mother of all life
Has been guiding and protecting each one of us
In the course of many lifetimes
And that when looked at from the right perspective,
Our existence is indeed a very good one.

Hope springs eternally from
The inner guidance every human being receives.
No matter how closed off some may still be
With regard to matters of the spirit,
They still contain the Christ Spirit,
Though so far merely in seed form.
Their Highest or God Self has never left them.
It is always there to protect and guide each soul
Through all experiences of its earthly life.

Coaxed onwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life by
The living God within who encourages us
To try, try again – many times against all the odds,
The small earthly self in the end succeeds
To overcome its self-imposed limitations.
In spite of itself it has grown in
Understanding and wisdom, which can
And indeed are meant to be found in even
The most traumatic and harrowing experiences.

There is a higher aspect to everyone’s nature.
Independent of how low and depraved
The earthly self has become,
Known as the living God within.
It endows us with the hope and strength,
Courage and determination we need to endure
What cannot be changed and start again,
If need be many times over.

This is especially true after total
Personal and collective breakdowns.
It’s hope that helps us to reconstruct
Our whole being and the world around us.
Hope makes us go in search of healing
Whenever we are hurt and wounded.
With hope we know intuitively
That better things will come our way,
If we but persevere.

Hope is the Great Spirit’s eternal gift to humankind.
It’s the driving force of the power of love
That through famines and wars,
Disasters and all other types of destruction
Has always moved humankind and its world
Inexorably onwards and upwards
To evolve into ever more beautiful
Manifestations of the Divine,
Who will eventually be capable of
Exploring life on ever higher levels.

Hope enables us earthlings to trust that, in truth,
The moment of physical death is not an ending,
Merely a transformation into a different lifestate,
A new beginning and a release into
The greater freedom of our true home,
The world of light, where those
Who have gone before us
Are waiting to welcome us.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Dealing With The Shadows Of The Past’
• ‘The Patriarchy And Warfare Through The Ages’

From ‘What Is The Age Of Aquarius?’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ius-460622

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:02 pm

The Message Of The Birds

Birds are the representatives of the Air element, the realm of thought and intellectual activities. They bring us the message that our spirit is free and that in thought we can indeed fly with any of the winged creatures wherever we please. On the wings of thought our spirit can lift itself above life on the Earth plane and gain glimpses into the higher and highest levels of existence. It is therefore by no means unrealistic to send our love and good wishes into the farthest and remotest corners of the Universe. They are sure to be received there, for thoughts are living things.

In the right hands, i.e. God’s, thoughts can and do create and destroy whole worlds and everything within them. As godlike creatures and young Gods in the making we too shall be capable of this, in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, we have been placed on the Earth so that we may learn how to master and take good care of our thought processes. It is up to each one of us individually to ensure that nothing harmful and unwanted for ourselves as well as our world is created by our thinking patterns.

As animal totems birds can assist us with acquiring higher knowledge. Air being the most ethereal of elements, the creatures inhabiting it are sent to help us find a new understanding of the hidden aspects of life that would otherwise remain invisible and hidden from our view. Closest to the Heavens, birds are our best allies when it comes to transmitting our hopes and aspirations to the Angels on the highest levels of existence. Birds represent physical and mental strength and sovereignty. Very important traits, particularly during times of transition in our lives and when it is necessary to get used to new surroundings.

I do not believe that any bird possesses some kind of power of its own. But all of them act as messengers from the world of light. Naturally, this does not mean anything to people who are as yet unaware of the existence of other dimensions of life, where wise ones are busy helping and guiding those on the Earth plane. For those who have woken up to the presence of such levels of life, whenever birds catch their special attention, they know that the creatures are sent to encourage and strengthen us. They appear to boost our confidence and remind us that the highest powers are forever with us and watching over us, guiding and protecting every moment of our lives. Birds are good omens and their appearance is always some kind of a positive signal from the Highest. It is for us to decipher what it may mean.

On the mighty wings of the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother Creator of all life – one of whose symbols is a white eagle –, and hand in hand with the Angels it is our task, as aspiring healers and lightworkers, to lift our whole world high above the astral plane into the temple of healing in the heartmind of God, so that all its life and lifeforms may be cleansed and purified, blessed and healed.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’

From ‘Universal Guidance From The Environment’

http://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?a ... l-guidance

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:58 pm

Only A Shadow

O Great White Spirit,
Father/Mother Creator of all life
And Your only born Son/Daughter,
The Universal Christ.
The love we have for You,
Is only a shadow of Your love for us,
Your deep abiding love
That has never left us.

Our belief in You, O Creator,
Is but a shadow of Your faith in us,
Your deep and lasting faith
That has always accompanied us
On our journey forwards and upwards
On the evolutionary spiral of life.

O Angels and Masters,
Spirit guides, friends and helpers,
Our lives are in Your hands.
We would not want it any other way.
And with a better understanding of
God’s true nature and our own,
Our love for You,
The Highest Forces of life, steadily grows.
Your Light fills our whole being
And shines ever brighter into
The individual and collective
Heart and soul of us and our world.

The dream we have of the future that
Is in store for every human being is but
A shadow of Your plan for us and our world
Of the new Golden Age that,
In the not too distant future,
Will be our planet’s reality for all
Lifeforms that are sharing it with us.

The only thing we have to do is
Pay attention to our inner guidance,
You, the wise one or living God within,
And follow Your instructions so that
Humankind’s highest hopes and aspirations
Can find fulfilment at last.
Mother Earth will then have become a place
Where peace and harmony rule supreme.
Sickness, hunger and starvation are unknown.
The lust for warmongering, trouble and strife,
Lying and cheating, greed and corruption
Have been overcome.
Even death, as we know it,
Has been left behind.

The joy that fills our whole being
About such a future for our world
Is but a shadow of the joy of You and the Angels
About our homecoming into the awareness
Of our true spiritual nature
And through this being able to
Meet You face to face.

Carey Landry
Edited by Aquarius

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The New Golden Age’
• ‘Building Our New World’
• ‘Past, Present And Future’
• ‘The Future Of Humankind’
• ‘All Things Are Possible’
• ‘My Dream Of Humankind’s Future’
• ‘Hold Your World’
• ‘Healing The Earth’
• ‘Mother Earth’
• ‘Sharing Your Gifts’

Recommended Viewing:
• ‘Only A Shadow’

From ‘The Second Coming Is Here’

https://www.booksie.com/528911-the-seco ... ng-is-here

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:05 pm

The Bird Of Paradise

Bird spirits as animals totems can assist humankind in matters of acquiring higher knowledge and wisdom. They are symbols of strength, freedom and unity with all fellow creatures. When the bird of paradise enters our field of vision it may appear as a metaphor for someone who has extravagant and elaborate thoughts. It can also be an indication of lightness, closeness to God and the removal from worldly concerns.

When you admire something like the beautiful display of the bird of paradise and watch his far less colourful mate inspecting him, do you ever ask yourself: ‘Why is it that nature adorns so many male birds with colourful plumages and the ability to sing and dance, while the female of the same species has to make do with dowdy brown feathers and remains mousy and quiet in the background? The answer is a very simple one. Because new life cannot be created through the males of any species of our world, to enable them to take part in ensuring the survival of their species, all males of breeding age are overcome by an urge to attract a female to themselves.

As part of the Great Mother of Life, in all animals the female alone possesses the wisdom, i.e. instinctive knowledge of who is the right mating partner for her. This ensures that the best possible offspring are produced and the evolution of each species progresses as it should. The Father is the Great Designer and Architect of all life. He makes it up in many different ways to the males that they have to play second fiddle to the star attraction of the magnificent spectacle of procreation that truly is the greatest show on Earth.

As a demonstration that the males are loved no less than their partners, in most bird species they have been endowed with flamboyant plumage. Furthermore they are equipped with a special ability to strut show off and strut their stuff to impress, court and woo the lady of their dreams with their singing and in some cases dancing. Whenever an opportunity for it arises, this allows the males to practise their art whole-heartedly by serenading and displaying themselves to the females in all their splendour. Some of this typical male behaviour can be observed in all species – including the human one.

As the female is the one through whom life is created and she is its main nurturer and protector, she has no need for any kind of special costumes and showmanship. Her requirements are quite the opposite to those of the male. To make it as difficult as possible for potential predators to find and devour her and her young, she is wisely clothed in feathers of a kind that permit her to virtually disappear in the undergrowth. Because of her camouflage clothing, whenever danger threatens she can hide herself and her brood by covering them with her wings. How wise and how great Thou art!

Recommended Viewing:
• The Bird of Paradise
https://www.youtube.com/embed/REP4S0uqEOc

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

https://www.booksie.com/517858-relationship-healing

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:47 pm

The Power Of Thought

I have no time for any kind of negativity and especially the havoc wreaking version the financial world is regularly causing, so the mass media can exploit by feasting on the suffering these disturbances are causing to the peace of our world. I have even less time for the emanations of pessimism, which the mass media people are constantly pumping into the collective consciousness of our world. If only they knew that every single one of our thoughts feeds into the pool of consciousness of our whole world, which in turn is part of that of the whole of Creation. And because on the inner level of life everything is one and there is no separation between anything, we must be influencing each other much more strongly than we think. Every one of us is an integral part of the great pool and – unbeknown to many, to this day – all of us are responsible for its wellbeing.

As far as the Jesus legend is concerned, I believe that it has always been intended by the higher powers to be used as a teaching and guide book, an educational tool. Through the symbolism of the crucifixion we are shown how every human spirit and soul, once it has become sufficiently evolved, is capable of withdrawing from and rising above even the worst kind of suffering of the physical plane of life. The earthly education for each one of us continues until we eventually reach the point when we are capable of freely and willingly reaching for the loving hands of our Highest Self and the Angels, to help us perceive our life and everything it contains in the right light. At all times they are standing by, ready to teach those who are waking up to their true nature and will now listen how to view all troublesome earthly situations from the perspective of the higher and highest realms of life.

I believe that it does not really matter whether or not someone believes in the value of the Christian teachings when they are taken literally. The way I understand the Jesus story is that as soon as a soul has become sufficiently evolved and has reached a degree of spiritual maturity, it can see for itself that the legend depicts the pathway all of us are eventually required to walk. When we walk in the Master’s footsteps and follow his example, we develop ever more of the highest character aspects, our Christ nature. Even if someone believes that the Jesus tale is based on historical facts and that every word of it is true and should be taken at face value, this do not release anyone from their duty of eventually bringing forth the characteristics of their own inherent Christ nature, which in them is probably still in seed form and slumbering.

Like the Master before us, instead of allowing ourselves to be tortured and crucified by the events around us and the unpleasant deeds of our fellow travellers on the road of life, we are in this existence to learn how to conquer its difficulties and traumas by looking at life as dispassionately as possible. This alone enables us to recognise the traumatic events of our own life and our world for what they truly are and always have been. They represent tests and trials that reveal to God and the Angels the degree of spiritual maturity we – individually and collectively – have reached at any given time. In spite of the fact that these things are of vital significance for the evolution of our world and everything in it, each one of such happenings in the final analysis is but a passing phase. It is a lesson that simply cannot be avoided and has to be endured by us, for the simple reason that we should learn from it and grow in wisdom and understanding.

In our role of aspiring healers and light-workers the task before us is to hold fast to our inner knowledge that we and our world rest safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels, and that even the various crises on the financial markets are happening for wise reasons and for the highest good of all. Through them we and our world are taught some invaluable lessons. Each one of us is involved and we do well to pay attention. Let us not give in to grumbling and in this way adding to the ocean of negativity that already exists in our world and into which far too many are all too happily pouring ever more of the same.

Because we understand the spiritual background and the purpose of such lessons, we need to feed nothing but kind and loving healing thoughts into the pool of human consciousness. We are here to show by our good example that we trust that God’s great plan of life is perfect and that – no matter what may still have to happen on the Earth plane – everything will work out for humankind’s highest good and greatest joy in the end and all will be well. This is made easier by focusing on the good, i.e. the learning that already has emerged from experiences of this nature and more will surely come to our world through anything that may yet have to be endured by us. For the growth of our Christ nature it is necessary to bring forth the best from within us. This we do when we concentrate on the good and desirable aspects of all earthly adventures, our own and also those of our whole world. At the present phase of its evolutionary development nothing else is good enough for wise ones who have awakened to their true nature.

The one great message the events in the financial world as well as elsewhere must be bringing home to even the most spiritually closed off souls on the Earth plane and that is: our whole world is one and we all influence each other. Wise ones are aware that we are all responsible for ourselves, each other and also our whole world. They are aware that the most powerful force in the whole of Creation is thinking and that thoughts are the most potent tools in the whole of Creation. We are the leaven in the bread of humankind and it is of the greatest importance that we learn how to use our thinking in positive and constructive ways. And that means refusing to tune into negativity of any kind.

Yet, we are human and we cannot help that negative thoughts and feelings creep into our conscious awareness from time to time. Not to worry! We can uplift and transmute them into positive ones by reminding ourselves that negative and destructive thoughts are no longer worthy of us, for the simple reason that we now know better. In spite of all the work I have done on this, negative thoughts still come to me from time to time. Whenever they do, I project thoughts of understanding, love, forgiveness and compassion into the situation. I do this in the hope that this creates good Karma for myself and at the same time makes a contribution towards the healing and redemption of our whole world.

From ‘The Power of Thought’

https://www.booksie.com/472717-thought- ... rce-of-all

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:11 pm

The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Spiritual Unfoldment 1 – Healing from the Spirit’: ‘Every earthly human mind is an extension of the Great Universal intelligence or God mind and is ultimately capable of creating anything, just the same as God. Because they are part of the Great intelligence, every spirit/soul – even the youngest and least evolved ones – always contains a certain amount of it. However, during the early stages of your earthly development the upper higher part of God’s nature does not yet manifest itself. Therefore, do not be deceived when some those around you are acting in downright stupid ways. It’s just that their intelligence has not yet had sufficient opportunities for developing and unfolding.

‘Yet, even at that stage of your development your earthly mind is a powerful tools that are capable of creating good health, wellbeing and happiness, but alas also sickness and pain. The mind can take you into the depths of depression and back out of it again. Good and kind, loving and understanding thoughts are the God thoughts you have been placed on the earthly plane, so that you may grow in wisdom and understanding of God’s true nature and your own. Every human spirit/soul in due course develops the power of creating goodness and light and in this way adds to the great stream of White Light that absorbs that which still is evil and ugly in your world.

‘Hateful and destructive thoughts are increasing the strength of the dark forces. That’s why all of you have a great need for learning how to control your thought processes. This is essential when it comes to freeing yourself from the bondage of your earthly existence. Unless you firmly take charge of your thoughts, you will never be able to gain control or mastery over the desires and urges of your earthly nature.

‘Whenever a sick physical body arrives in our world in dreamtime, if the owner asks before falling asleep to be taken to the temple of healing, they can most effectively be treated in many different ways, for example with colours, scents and music. Alas, to this day far too many of you are leaving their physical body behind when the Angel of Death calls for them. The indwelling spirit/souls receives the required healing upon their arrival in our world.

‘All suffering of your world is caused by ignorance whose result is faulty and confused thinking. The true cause of all sickness and disasters, natural and human-made, is false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions about the purpose and meaning of every human being’s existence. First in line is thinking that Earth life is a one-off thing. It’s the fear that arises from not knowing where you have come from and where one day you will be going to, that’s what makes people ill in the first place. When someone is so convinced that their beliefs are true, they cannot throw them off when their time for departure from the physical plane has come. Can you see the need for our efforts to help you find a better understanding of these things? This will continue until the last one of you has been brought to perfect health in this way.

‘Thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation. Bearing this in mind we, your spirit guides and helpers, endeavour to work with the constructive power of thought and words, we avoid all destructive thinking. And whenever we are trying to help and give advice, we make it a rule to always be positive and see nothing but good. We are doing this even though many on your plane of life, who are as yet unaware of these things, are likely to call our attitude as foolishly optimistic. Rest assured that this is most certainly not the case. Because we are fully aware of the creative power of thoughts and words and what kind of effects they are having, we are not foolishly but wisely optimistic. Knowing that by thinking and advising good, we are doing our share of manifesting good things and conditions in your world, and that our expectations of positive outcomes helps them to come about, that’s what we do. And this is why you will never find us thinking and speaking in terms of pessimism, sadness or death. And please do not allow anyone around you to stop you from following our example.

‘Living on our side of the veil, we have all the evidence anyone would ever care to have that life truly is eternal, that there is no death and that life will forever keep on unfolding and progressing in keeping with God’s great plan. Never tell anyone who is in the departure lounge of your earthly existence that they are going to die. If the person does not yet understand that there really is no death, try to explain in kind and loving words as simply as possible what you think will happen to you when you one of these days your own departure from the earthly plane draws close. And then in your mind’s eye visualise how the person easily and safely arrives in our world. Observe the whole process as part of the ever changing and unfolding eternal life. And never forget that wherever there is life there is also hope and do not anticipate anything but the best possible outcome in any kind of situation. Your trust and confidence may help to disperse your patient’s doubts and fears about being placed into the hands of the Highest, as whose channel you as a healer are working. Your attunement to the Highest forces of life has the power of assisting and easing the passage of those in your care from your world into ours.

‘As far as this is possible, the patient should be encouraged to at least begin to develop a spiritually healthy outlook on life. Right thought is God thought and that means balanced and loving, pure and holy, kind and friendly, tolerant and generous thinking. Whenever a steady stream of such thoughts is flowing from an earthly mind it can bring benefits to every aspect of those around you. Right thought comes from looking at life through the God’s eyes and the healing it brings has the power of sincere aspiration. When your whole being has totally and unconditionally surrendered itself to the energies of the Universal Christ, you are attuned to and in harmony with them. The receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind then works on its frequencies, so the Christ rays can penetrate the cells of your physical body and flow through you into everything you come into contact with.

‘These Christ energies can change all things that have become dark and sick and make them well. Every dark cell in a physical body fills with light and heals. And as soon as the patient’s Karma allows it and the conditions are right, God and the Healing Angels in close co-operation with the Lords of Karma can bring about miracles. With their permission the Christ light then deeply penetrates the cells and atoms of the person’s physical body. Because of the utter fairness and justice of the Universal laws and the accuracy of the Akashic Records, there is no need for anyone to doubt the decision of the Lords. Any kind of healing work is carried out under their supervision. That’s how thoughts indeed have the power to perform miracles, but only when they are flowing from pure and loving hearts of those whose whole being is tuned into the frequencies of God and the Angels. The thoughts of these people are God-thoughts and the power that is thus activated can change negative things and conditions into positive ones and darkness into light.

‘The Jesus legend is a demonstration of the life and work of a true spiritual Master, especially in the following statements: ‘I and my Father are one.’ and ‘The words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself but the Great Father/Mother of all life who dwells in me. S/He and the Angels are doing the works.’ Aspiring healers and lightbringers do well to recognise that these words also apply to them because on their own they cannot heal anyone. Wise ones help their patients to become aware that whenever someone makes contact with the Christ Spirit, even if only for the fraction of a second, God’s power is released into them. This is such a powerful blessing that it allows the patient to leave behind the limitations of their earthly existence and quietly slip away. Their spirit/soul is lifted into our realms to be recharged with the energies of the living God.

‘Through never doubting the blessing and healing power of God and the Angels, wise ones leave behind being held captive by the limitations of their earthly mind’s false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions. Knowing in their heart of hearts that the healing rays, in spite of being invisible to earthly eyes, are very real indeed eventually cleanses their whole being of all remnants of doubts and fears.’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Spiritual Background Of Depression And Suicide’
• ‘Total Surrender To God – Becoming The Lamb Of God’
• ‘The Law Of Karma’
• ‘Saturn And The Lords Of Karma’
• ‘The Akashic Records’
• ‘Ignorance – The Cause Of All Suffering’
• ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’

Recommended Reading:
• ‘The Power Of Thought In Spiritual Healing’

From ‘The Very Best Of White Eagle’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... gle-461058

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:46 pm

Calling With Your Thoughts

The essence of a message from the White Eagle group of guides that appeared in ‘Memories of Reincarnation – White Eagle’s Work in the Present Day’: ‘On the inner planes thought is like a flash of light and instantaneous. On the outer plane, when a voice calls, your physical hearing responds. Call with your thoughts and watch how the mind life answers. Call from within your soul and there will always be a soul reply. In your thoughts project light to those around you. It is generated by the Healing Angels and if you work in unselfish ways, we transmit it to you to those who are in need of it. Any time you are sending loving thoughts to other souls, they will receive it as light and respond to it in some way. Naturally, this principle also applies to unpleasant thoughts and feelings.

‘God’s healing power illuminates human souls. It gradually permeates the physical bodies of those who are suffering and from there radiates outwards into their environment. However, this power should only be tapped into to heal the sick. If you do this for no other purpose and without any selfish motives like wishing to become known as a world famous healer, you will in time be able to cleanse your whole being of the poisons that have built up in your system. They were caused by the thinking patterns you developed in the course of many lifetimes. This process also clears your emotional or water body of the feelings that once were based on the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions of the past. The water body houses your soul, the soft, sensitive and highly impressionable part of women and men alike. When its outstanding issues have been cleared up, you will be able to help, enlighten and strengthen those around you.

‘Know that no unselfish effort on anyone’s behalf is ever wasted. God’s will is that you love not only all human beings but everything else that shares your earthly life with you. Therefore make an effort to constantly send out goodwill and light to humankind and the whole of your world. We, your guides in the world of spirit, have been called to work – for a long time unbeknown to all earthlings – on your minds and hearts. As the years sped by, you and your race have passed the darkest stages of your evolutionary journey. Now the Christ light of the perfect sons/daughters of God who have integrated every aspect of their higher nature is growing ever stronger in your world.

‘Your Christ nature is the living God within, your inner teacher or in-tuition *. This is the only guru in the whole of Creation who is utterly trustworthy and can reliably tell you what is right or wrong for you at any given moment. It communicates with you through the world of your feelings. Therefore, if something feels right to you, then it is for you – even though it may not be for anyone else.

‘Never forget that it is God’s will that you should love and respect yourselves and your own past, present and future, bearing in mind that everything that has been and one day shall be fulfils a wise higher purpose. And when you finally overcome and leave behind the desires and urges of your lower animal self, your Christ nature is rising from its slumbers and beginning to manifest itself in you and your life. This kind of growth is your birthright and ever continuing spiritual evolution is your destiny. Whatever you begin today, you will continue tomorrow. And when you return to the world of light at the end of each lifetime, you will continue to work for and guide, inspire and bless humankind just like we are doing, now.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘What Is Soul?’
• ‘Climbing The Spiritual Mountain & Living Intuitively’

From ‘Thought – The Most Powerful Force Of All’

https://www.booksie.com/472717-thought- ... rce-of-all

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:10 pm

The Saviour And Redeemer Not An Empty Promise

Even the slowest small earthly self eventually reaches the evolutionary point when it awakens into its true nature and begins to take peeks at the higher esoteric meanings hidden behind the surface words of the religions of our world. One of the finest examples of this is the Jesus tale. What a surprise it will be for such people when they discover that they have been following a legend and not a story that is based on historical facts. It is as if a light had been switched on inside when the tale is viewed from the right angle. Every aspect of it suddenly makes a great deal of sense.

For any earthling awakenings of this nature can only come about when the time is right, i.e. when our energies are changing so that our superconscious faculties come into a closer alignment with the Universal forces. The Divine spark within us then commences to stir from its sleeping beauty slumbers and one small step after another the spiritual aspect of our nature begins to open up and unfold. For example, this is the case when the Midheaven of our birthchart by progression moves into Sagittarius, or on the occasions when our progressed Moon moves through this sign or the ninth house, the natural domain of this sign. This is the time when people, who never were interested in religions before, have been known to wander off into the setting Sun with missionary zeal and a Bible tucked under their arm. Whichever way the Sagittarian energies express themselves in our life during that development, the religious/spiritual side of our nature gradually moves into the foreground of our consciousness and we become interested in things connected with the religious and philosophical aspects of life.

If up to that point we were a person who took the Christian teachings literally, we may now start wondering about the strangeness of our necromantic religion and begin to ask ourselves questions like: ‘How did it ever come about that I fell for a belief that worships a dead man hanging on a cross? When taken literally that is a graven image, if ever there was one. What a surprise when one looks at it from an esoteric point of view and it turns into a symbol of release from the bondage to earthly life. What was it I once found in the macabre literalist version of this religion when it has at its most holy centre a strange ritual with cannibalistic undertones of eating the flesh and drinking the blood of its God – who never existed? Why did it never occur to me earlier how reminiscent all these things are of ancient and long forgotten, prehistoric religions with their pagan ceremonies, when human sacrifices were the order of the day?’

‘In these cultures and civilisations undoubtedly Christianity has its roots, the same as all other religions – none of them appeared out of nowhere. In orderly procession each new religion grew from those that came before. Is that why echoes are stirring in my soul memories of life in prehistoric societies and the rituals we performed around the Gods we worshipped in those lifetimes a long, long time ago? How could I ever have been taken in by such things in this day and age? Now that ever more of the scales are peeled from my eyes, I cannot help coming to the conclusion that the bloodcurdling details of the tale must have been added to make the story more credible, as if it were indeed about historical facts rather than a storyteller’s flights of fantasy.’

As our perception and with it our inner vision gradually opens to the higher realities of life, it is no longer hard to understand that the story of the Master Jesus’ life all along has been intended as a parable that describes the earthly self’s evolutionary spiritual journey. The Jesus story consists of parables. The tale of Christ child’s birth describes the moment of every earthly self’s awakening into the awareness of God’s true nature and its own. The allegories continue up to the time when our earthly self is dying on the cross of earthly life, to which we ourselves once nailed it. This enables our Christ nature to ascend to the Heavens. This means that although we are still taking part in Earth life, we have moved onto a higher level of consciousness and can now serve the higher and highest levels of life as their channel for bringing the Divine wisdom and truth onto the Earth plane.

Wise ones, who have learnt to gaze beyond the ends of their noses, do not find it difficult to recognise that every one of the myths and legends of our world have always tried to bring our race closer to the awakening of who and what we truly are. In this form the Goddess’s love and wisdom – as much of it as we could understand at any given time – have never stopped flowing into each individual soul and that of our world from the highest level of life. Even though the awareness of Her presence was taken from us during the patriarchy, the Angels of the Christ circle continued to serve Her.

Every one of the tales they brought throughout the ages contained esoteric messages that in the end would reawaken even the last human soul in earthly life to the fact that all of us are sparks of the Divine. At the moment of our release from the heartmind of God this spark is placed in our heart as a tiny glint of light. But it takes many lifetimes in physicality before it begins to stir into life and the Christ love awakens in us and our very own Christ child is born. To help it grow into a strong and healthy adult, all we have to do is live in keeping with our real nature, so that as the days go by we become ever more kind and loving, compassionate and tolerant, patient and forgiving towards all we meet.

But let’s return to the Jesus legend for another moment. I believe that from the moment it came into being it has been trying to tell us that, when the time was right – in God’s time, not ours – the man named Jesus, said to be the Father’s only born, who once walked in our midst in earthly life, would reappear for a second time in our world. He would then keep his promise, but only for those who believed in him and followed him and no-one else. All who refused to do so would forever have to fry in the fires of hell and damnation.

Isn’t it obvious from these words alone that, when taken literally, they could never have been spoken by a God who loves the whole of humankind and before whom we are all equal? Such things are clearly the produce of a church in pursuit of power, empire building and material gains, conceived and written as a tool for manipulating the mass of people into providing these things. The chosen name of catholic, i.e. universal, shows that the story was presented by the people running this organisation were dreaming of one day ruling the whole of our world.

The Divinity of the Christ Spirit deals with us and our world far more magnanimously, kind and loving. In the realities of spirit, our true nature and home, none shall ever be forgotten or left behind. Irrespective of who, what or where we presently are, at all times we are in the process of walking the pathway up the spiritual mountain, which eventually leads all of us back into the oneness with God. Every human soul does this in its own way and at its own pace gets to the top of the mountain in the fullness of time. Each goes the same way because there is nowhere else for anyone to go. And by coming alive in all human hearts and souls, the Divine spark in the end saves and redeems every one of us and that without exception.

As you can see for yourself now, the pledge that Jesus can and will save and redeem those who believe in him was an empty one, for the simple reason that he never existed. The esoteric promise behind the legend’s words, however, is being fulfilled and that in rich measure and in the simplest possible way. It is firmly and safely grounded in the realities of our eternal relationship between the small earthly self and its Divine counterpart, our Highest or God Self, the Christ Spirit, in whom we are all one. In earthly life we are quite capable of tying ourselves into knots over just about anything. Spiritually however everything is simplicity itself. Simplicity is a great gift, maybe the greatest one of all, that God and the Angels can bestow upon us.

It reveals itself in the fact that our salvation and redemption is not going to take place in some nebulous future and a far distant mystical location. It is happening right here and now in earthly life and that hand in hand with the Angels and Masters, friends and helpers in the world of light. All we have to do is ask and they are only too happy to show us how to go about this task. Isn’t it astonishing that after all the pledge has by no means been an empty one? That through the Christ Spirit coming alive – in each one of us individually and collectively in our world – it is being fulfilled in a very different and much more beautiful manner from what anyone could have imagined in the days of yore when the promise was made?

Recommended Reading:
• ‘Where Do Our Religions Come From?’
• ‘The Sins Of The Fathers – Graven Images’

From ‘Healers And Healing’

https://www.booksie.com/posting/aquariu ... ing-459172

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:15 pm

The Divine Healing Rays

The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. It reached me through the Lodge’s Monday Thought 17.4.2017: ‘If your inner vision were developed sufficiently, you would be able to observe the distribution, direction and infusion of the rays of God’s healing power. Although they are invisible to earthly eyes, their energies are always available to anyone. They are constantly at work throughout the whole of Creation and are strengthened considerably when someone asks for healing, for themselves as well as for others.

‘The Angel in charge of the healing group and the one at the head of the group known as ‘the Lords of Karma’ closely co-operate with each other. The former knows where someone is asking for healing and the latter decides in what form it should be given. The outcome of any such requests depends entirely on the patient’s Karma. The conclusions of the leading Angels of both groups are passed onto the Healing Angels, who at all times are carrying out the instructions that are given to them. It is up to the two Angels in charge whether a healing miracle might be justified. They are responsible for bringing them into being – to the astonishment of your world, where very few have an idea how they come about.

‘As most of you, aspiring healers and non-healers alike, to this day are unable to access the Karmic records, it would be impossible for you to use the healing rays correctly. We suggest that whenever you are sending healing to someone in need of it, you tune the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind into the frequencies of the Angelic healing channels. This adjusts the vibrations of your thought processes to theirs, so that with the passing of time they become ever more compatible with the Angelic ones. Through this you gradually evolve into an ever greater force for the healing not only of individual patients, but of the whole of humankind.’

The essence of another teaching about the power of healing thoughts from the White Eagle group of spirit guides appeared with the title ‘White Eagle on Divine Mother – The Creation of Form’: ‘Sometimes, you may wonder how you might best help a friend in hospital or someone who is approaching death. We would like you to know that the power of thought is more effective than that of speech or written words. Best of all you can help anyone by sending them kind and optimistic, good and constructive thoughts. In your thoughts lift those who are suffering into the heartmind of the great Mother and Her Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ.

‘Keep on with your efforts because any healing rays that are projected from a distance are as effective – and even more so in many cases – than when they are physically ministered. Whenever someone is in the process of leaving their physical body behind, wise ones remind themselves that they are far from dying. There really is no need for excessive grieving and feeling sorry for anyone who is released into our world, because it is one of infinite beauty, love and joy. Human spirits and souls do not die and will never do so, they merely move into a different dimension of life.

‘As the great American poet wrote: ‘Death is the Angel sent who draws the unwilling bolt and sets the captive free’. That’s why, when the time for laying the physical body aside, there should be no grief. The spirit has merely passed from your earthly vision, but it is still near you. In love there can be no separation. The spirit of someone left behind merges with that of the spirit who is being released. The laws of harmony and union prevail and the two spirits and souls are joined into one. We agree that Earth life is a hard school, but you will find it much less so when you draw aside and dissolve the veil of consciousness that separated our world from yours in the past, and then continue to live consciously in the awareness of the limitlessness of spiritual life.’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:45 pm

Looking At The Year 2020

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

What a long way you and your world have already come. Rest assured that there is a great deal more in preparation and all of it, for those who go about it the right way, good. And because every birthday is in truth the end of a year and not its beginning, this also applies when another year of your calendar has come to its end. This means that the New Year 2019 was really the beginning of the year 2020. Let’s take a look at what numerology can reveal about what was then ahead of you. The 2 is ruled by the Moon, the sign of Cancer and the Great Mother, the mothering, caring and nurturing aspect of the Divine Trinity. And for the whole of the year 2019 the Mother has been providing you with the double strength of the civilising, balancing and harmonising influence of Her energies of wisdom and love.

2019 has been a period in which your world was ruled by the master vibration 22 and this is true not only for that year but for the whole of the decade ahead. And because 2 + 2 = 4 and the 4 is under the rulership of Aquarius, it will also be much more strongly under the influence of the energies of the Divine Waterbearer, the astrological symbol of Aquarius. In support of humankind’s efforts, the civilising and peace-loving influence of the feminine wisdom and love energies are going to become more prominent and noticeable in both genders and that throughout the whole of the decade. The strong presence of the Great Mother’s caring and nurturing energies can be tapped into to assist you with improving and healing your relationship first with yourself and then with those around you. From there they can then be directed to flow into the welfare of your planet and all lifeforms that are sharing it with you.

As the year 2020 is the beginning of 2021, the energies available to you for the year ahead are going to be ruled by 2 + 2 +1 = 5. 2 = The Moon, ruler of Cancer, the nurturing and caring sign of the zodiac that represents the Great Mother’s love and wisdom. 1 = The Sun, ruler of Leo, representing the Great Father’s will and power. 5 = Mercury, planetary ruler of Gemini, the sign of your siblings and the world around you, as well as Virgo, the teaching, healing and harvest sign of the zodiac. Its symbol is the Virgin who holds a sheaf of corn in her arms. The energies of this sign have the power of bringing the spiritual harvest down to the Earth.

In Roman mythology Mercury was the winged messenger of the Gods. He stole their sacred fire, i.e. their wisdom and knowledge and brought it to the Earth to relieve the suffering of humankind and all lifeforms that are sharing your planet. And that’s what Mercury is waiting to help ever more of you to do. His efforts are supported by a double dose of the Mother’s feminine love and wisdom, assisted by the masculine will and power of the Father. Notice how He no longer dominates the earthly scene but has moved quite naturally into the background of what is happening.

Anyone who tunes into the frequencies of the Angels and Me and whose intention is to unselfishly work with our energies for the highest good and the greatest joy of your whole world, together with us wields the power of bringing all of you closer to the promised new golden age that lies within your reach now. Avarice and greed will by then have gone from your world and everybody merely takes what they need. The rest is left for those who are walking behind and that’s why hunger and starvation will no longer be known. Goodwill and peace, harmony and happiness will be the supreme ruler of your world. Sickness and diseases will have been overcome because all those taking part in earthly life have learnt how to heal themselves, those around them and your world, assisted by the healing miracles that could be performed by us through these people.

This is how the cells and atoms of their physical bodies are gradually filling with so much light that this their vehicle for getting around on Mother Earth slowly but surely is becoming more ethereal. The vibrations of everyone who turns to us to request our guidance and protection are speeding up. As their bodies grow lighter and brighter, the same happens to your planet. Bodies that are filled with light no longer need to perish, the way they used to do in times gone by. And that’s how the notion of death and the fear of it with the passing of time will fade away. You know that the Universal laws rule life throughout the whole of Creation and that whatever you send into your world and the rest of the Universe can do nothing but return to you. It enables you to do only that which is good, right and beautiful so that in due course nothing but more of the same can come back. This knowledge will gradually free your race and world from the fear of the future and the unknown.

My beloved children of the Earth, as you will be able to see for yourself by now, there really is no need for being downhearted. So be of good cheer! For as long as you live in hope and with your whole being trust the blessing and healing power of the Angels and Me, everything will be well and in the end work out for the highest good and greatest joy of you and your world. Because of the laws of love and evolution it cannot be any other way.

From ‘The Universal Christ Now Speaks To Us And Our World’

https://www.booksie.com/528911-the-seco ... ng-is-here

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:19 pm

One In Spirit And Thought

‘The following is the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of message guides that appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ February/March 2011 with the heading ‘One in Thought’: ‘Many in earthly life do not yet recognise the power in which they have their being and who is at all times trying to assist them with their spiritual development. This is particularly true with regard to the power of thought. There is a great deal of confusion in the thought processes on your planet and when we witness how, as a result of this, many have to endure physical pain, discomfort and weariness of mind, body and spirit, we would love to provide you with some kind of magical healing balm.

‘However, for as long as people are closed off to the spiritual dimensions and background of their earthly existence this is extremely difficult. That’s why we are doing all we can to help you become aware of the power of your thinking. With this God and the Angels are laying the tool for creating perfect health first for yourselves and then for those around you. When you have sufficiently attuned the receiver/transmitter station of your earthly mind to their frequencies, God’s White healing magic can begin to flow through you to alleviate the suffering of many. All you have to do is train your mind and direct it into healthier thinking and behaviour patterns.

‘Far too many in your world still believe that their thoughts are their own affair. They could not be more mistaken, because every thought that goes forth from your world affects not only the whole of your world, but also all others. If you are a kind, loving and considerate person who thinks good things, you are assisting the growth of good throughout the whole of Creation. Naturally, the same is true for unkind, negative and unloving thoughts. Can you see what a great responsibility for the wellbeing of your world and all worlds each one of you has? However much you may be tempted to be unkind and criticise, don’t give in and radiate kind and understanding thoughts into the situation. Once you have learnt to love humankind with all its shortcomings and your world, you will not find this difficult.

‘Always bear in mind that every thought creates a vibration and a wave on the etheric levels of life. When you are thinking about someone, your thought travels directly to them and in due course takes form. It hovers in their vicinity and waits until the recipient is off guard. If their mind is filled with useful and helpful thoughts, negative and unwanted thoughts cannot penetrate it, but it enters as soon as the mind is less occupied. Wise ones, who are aware of these things, reject negative thoughts and transmute them into good and positive ones. Good thoughts you are sending stimulate the recipient in positive ways. Without being aware of it, all of you are constantly receiving the thoughts of others, particularly on the astral and mental planes, the realm of thought forces.

‘If you suffer physically, make an effort not to think about your suffering! When you are in pain, do not react with: ‘Oh, how I suffer. I do feel bad!’, because you then attract the negative powers that are everywhere and therefore also around you, and they increase the feeling of pain. There is much truth in a Christian Science practice that says that good thoughts are of God. Whenever they are spoken the Christ light wraps itself around that person. Wise do this and through it reap wonderful blessings, not only for themselves but also for those around them.

‘The teachings of the knowledge, wisdom and power of the Divine white healing magic * will never change. ‘As it was in the beginning, it is now and forever will continue to be, while any kind of world exists somewhere.’ We shall never tire of telling you that the secret of this power is within the reach of every human being and can only be accessed through self-mastery and thought-control. True spiritual Masters have gained complete control over their thinking processes. Achieving the control of our mental and physical body is very difficult, but then it is well known that no master ever fells from the Heavens. It frequently takes souls until they arrive in our world, after leaving their physical bodies behind, that they realise they are living in a world of thought.

‘Those treading the path of the mysteries, need to take good care of their surroundings and create harmony wherever they go. Their thinking has to be precise, for that is the foundation on which all life is built. Every human eventually has to learn how to safely wield the white magic with the help of right thinking. The development of what is known in your world as psychic gifts * is only a first stage of the opening of the spiritual talents of the Christ power, which in the fullness of time will come alive in even the last and slowest of human beings. In due course this power will dominate the whole of your world and draw all of you together into the universal siblinghood of life. Through this the vibrations and with it the physical conditions of the Earth will change. They are already in the process of becoming finer and more etherealised and each one of you can contribute to this by working for the benefit of all humankind.

‘During the early part of their earthly education, human beings experience life as if they were spending it in a small prison. The building blocks of this jail are the false beliefs, prejudices and superstitions the small earthly self accumulated in the course of many lifetimes, which have been carried forward into this one. This part of human nature gets so immersed in providing the essentials of earthly life like food, clothing and housing, that there seems to be no time left for anything else. This is how for a long time ignorance of their true nature and the fear of the unknown are keeping all human spirits and souls incarcerated, but as they progress on their predestined pathway, there eventually comes a moment of awakening. It can be sparked by particularly tragic, traumatic and sad events, for example when loved ones return to our world.

‘Now the time has come for asking some searching questions like: ‘Where has my loved one gone? Where shall I go when my time has come? What’s going to happen to me?’ * This spiritual awakening is frequently accompanied by feelings of a hunger and thirst that cannot be satisfied by anything earthly life has to offer. The alarmingly increasing numbers of overweight people and those with eating and drinking problems * in general are evidence of the pressure for the awakening of the whole human race that is constantly rising. But help is always at hand and sufficient opportunities are on offer to assist humankind with waking up from its deep sleep in materialism.

‘Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air sign and each lifetime spent in one of them served the development of the human intellectual abilities. The deeper all of together are moving into the Age of Aquarius, the more noticeable becomes the great outpouring of Aquarian energies from the mental planes of the highest levels into humankind’s individual and collective consciousness, which for quite some time has been taking place. To enable ever more of you to reach out for the Angelic hosts, the Universal power of thought thus stimulates humankind’s higher mind. Drawing closer to your world makes it easier for them to pour their rays of wisdom and truth into all hearts and souls. And when you look around you, you can observe this revival and prompting of people’s spiritual faculties. Materialism will not hold sway much longer in your world and this can already be seen in the fields of literature, music and science.

‘Wise ones appreciate that it is impossible to live in splendid isolation and that with or without anyone’s will, their thinking constantly affects the lives of all others, in your world and ours. To enable them to receive and transmit the light of the living God within, they keep the power station of their earthly minds constantly tuned into the frequencies of the higher levels of life. Aware that on the inner level of life there is no separation between anything and that they will always retain their individuality, wise ones look at themselves and everybody as mere drops in the great ocean of life where everything moves forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral as one magnificent Universal siblinghood. This is one of the greatest secrets of the white magic. The Angels gave your world the simplest and yet most profound teaching about it through the Jesus legend’s words: ‘Love one another. Love the Lord thy God with all thy heart and soul and mind, and thy neighbour as thyself.’’

And finally the essence of a teaching from the White Eagle group of spirit guides that appeared in ‘Stella Polaris’ February/March 2011 under the heading ‘Spontaneity’: ‘Learning about scientific facts, as you they are called in earthly life, or reading and studying spiritual or occult truth is all very well. But until you have built into your soul body the light atoms, the constructive God atoms and through it have found a deep inner understanding of these things, you cannot serve life as you would like to. It is one thing to know with your mind, but knowing and grasping matters that come to your attention with your inner self is another one entirely.

‘The result of this kind of understanding is spontaneous good thinking and acting that gives forth the light of God’s love. This is the power that can raise the vibrations of every atom of your own being, of those around you and your whole world. The mental body is the higher vehicle through which the Christ spirit, the living God within, operates. This part of your being is capable of creating a world so far removed from Mother Earth’s present state that she will no longer be of the same substance. The development of this part of your being depends on the habitual thought patterns of each individual. But as more and more of you strive to develop the right ones and through this become a Christed one in their own right, you will be doing your share of assisting the spiritual rebirth of Mother Earth as a purely spiritual being, the same as you will by then be.’

* Recommended Reading:
• ‘White Magic And Black Magic’
• ‘Comfort For The Bereaved’
• ‘The Spiritual Background Of Eating Disorders’
• ‘Psychic Gifts’

Goethe