Food For Thought - Part Two

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
aquarius123esoteric

Re: Food For Thought - Part Two

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Heaven And Hell – An Allegory

After having spent a difficult earthly lifetime without any spiritual sustenance whatsoever, a man returned to the world of spirit. When he had rested and recuperated there for a while, he still felt very confused. So he asked one of the ministering Angels: ‘What is this place? Where am I, in Heaven or in Hell?’ The Angel took him by the hand and said: ‘Heaven and Hell are not places that anyone goes to. They are states of consciousness that only exists in the earthly minds of human beings. Let me show you what I mean.’

The Angel took the man to a room where people were sitting at a banquet table that was laden with delicacies of all kinds. Clearly a feast was in progress and each participant had a spoon with a very long handle attached to both hands. All of them looked emaciated and were clearly on the verge of starving in spite of the abundance before them. They were desperately trying to feed themselves, but because the handles of their spoons were far too long, not one morsel reached their mouths. Sadly and longingly, they were looking on the food kept on falling from their spoons onto the table and could not be reached by them.

A group of Angels stood silently around the gathering, watching the sufferers with concerned and sad expressions on their faces. The Angel accompanying the man explained: ‘We are your guardians and keepers. Although we are in charge of you, we are not allowed to interfere with any of the lessons you are receiving. Only when someone goes down on their knees, it is enough to do so merely metaphorically speaking, do we have permission to come to your help, as surely we do only too gladly. Let me show you something else.

The Angel took the man to another room where people were seated round another banquet table laden with delicacies, just like the one in the other room. Here, however, the participants of the feast were happily tucking in, joking and laughing, chatting and generally having a great time. They had an identical type of spoon fastened to both their hands. But in spite of this handicap, they were not starving because, helped intuitively by the Angels they had discovered that when they fed each other instead of themselves, as much food as anyone liked was available for all.

Noticing the astonished look on the man’s face, the Angel said: ‘The situation in these two rooms is a reflection of what happens in earthly life. There as well as here, the only thing that really matters is that you become aware of your true nature as one of God’s children of the Earth. You find yourself in that existence from time to time so that you may learn to behave in keeping with your true nature, which means loving each other so much that you to want to share with those around you everything your Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life, makes available to you.

‘In the final analysis, it’s everyone’s own attitude to themselves and each other and the behaviour this brings about towards those around you that makes the difference between a heavenly and a hellish lifetime. Spiritual knowledge is food from the Heavens, the higher and highest levels of life. It is a veritable treasure, but merely reading it and selfishly keeping it to yourself does no good to you or anyone else. New knowledge that comes your way is meant to be tried and tested by you through applying it to your own life’s experiences. That’s the only way the wealth contained in any of the information received can penetrate your consciousness and so become your property. Only then can it expand and your comprehension of life increase in the manner it is meant to do.

‘During each earthly lifetime you are taking part in another stage of your very own healing journey of a thousand miles that eventually takes each one of you back into the conscious awareness of your loving union with God and all life. And there is nothing nobler and finer, more fulfilling and rewarding for any one of you than sharing with others the learning you are gleaning from every one of your experiences. Whatever is gained in wisdom and knowledge should not be kept to yourself. The Great White Spirit, Father/Mother of all life, wants you to use it for the feeding and blessing, healing and comforting of anyone who is in need of it. If you ask for our advice through your inner guidance, your intuition, we will show you what each one is ready to receive.

‘First and foremost all of you, without exception, are God’s children of the Earth, spirit and soul, the same as your Divine parents. Spiritually young and inexperienced souls, during the early stages of their earthly education you can only learn through their own experiences. This is how they have to find out that a lack of understanding of God’s true nature and their own, and not yet knowing the true purpose and meaning of their existence, leads to a gradually increasing severe deprivation of spiritual nourishment. Every bit of the Divine wisdom and truth your Highest Self is bringing you through your inner teacher is essential soul food, not for the selected few but for every human being on the Earth. Only when someone’s earthly self has been sufficiently starved of this kind of sustenance does it begin to feel its soul’s hunger and thirst. In the end this motivates it to go in search of it.

‘When you reflect on what is known of humankind’s history, you can see for yourself how all of you together, during the early stages of your race’s earthly development, each one of you made their contribution towards creating a living Hell. Without as yet being aware that you are responsible for every one of your thoughts, words and actions, you first did this for those around you. And when the law of Karma brought the reactions to your misdeeds back to you in other lifetimes, you did the same for yourself. It took a long time until you realised that this came to you by no means as some kind of punishment, but so that you should learn through your own experiences about the existence of the Universal laws and feel the effects they are having on everyone’s life.

‘Alas, to this day Hell on Earth is created by those who insist on using their gifts and talents for selfish purposes and material gains, rather than for the benefit of others to show them how they bring their own small pieces of Heaven down to the Earth. An existence that so far knows nothing but satisfying the desires, drives and urges of its small earthly self, sinks ever deeper into selfishness and avarice, belligerence and greed. In this process it constantly creates for itself and others a state of living Hell on the Earth.

‘However, God is love and the law of life is love, and each life that is filled with love is a heavenly one. So, love as much as you can – the supply is endless. The more you give, the more you will receive. No love given is ever lost because the Universal laws decree that whatever you send out must return to you. In its purest and most innocent form love expresses itself in simple human kindnesses like a loving thought, a word of understanding and/or the touch of a hand.

‘When it comes to adding credits to your spiritual account in the great book of life, being a good, kind and loving person rates much more highly than merely doing good. It means being godly and in God-like fashion welcoming the living, loving spirit onto the Earth so it can manifest itself through you and make your world into a better and more beautiful place for everything that dwells there. All of this has nothing to do with religions and everything with bringing forth your own Christ nature. This is how each one of you is required to eventually make their contribution towards establishing God’s kingdom, the realm of that which is beautiful, good and right on the Earth, thus bringing Heaven down to your planet.

‘Gemini, Libra and Aquarius are the Air signs. Each one in a somewhat different way serves the development of the human intellect and mind. Aquarius represents the Universal mind and during the Age of Aquarius every earthly mind will gradually attune itself and come into harmony with the Great Mind, known to you as God. You are all together on the Earth, so you can help each other in whatever manner it may be required. To support you in these endeavours, we have given you the Internet and showed you how to develop it to its present state of sophistication.

‘Can you see how with the worldwide web we are placing into everybody’s hands the spoon with the longest handle that ever existed? By e-mail, through forums, social websites like Facebook and Twitter, and whatever other means of communication will eventually be at your disposal, this feeding device is capable of reaching into the farthest and remotest corners of your planet. We ask you to use your spoon for good purpose and feed God’s children wherever you find some who to this day are deprived of God’s sacred wisdom and truth that is now flowing so freely directly from the source of your being into all human hearts that are open to receive it. All are your siblings in the great family of humankind and many to this day are crying out to be fed by you. Do not allow anyone to die of starvation but wield your spoon and act by sharing your abundance.

‘Whenever some spiritual knowledge comes your way, first turn to your inner guidance to establish whether it is true. If the wise one within says: ‘Yes, this is true!’ take the good news on board and spread it as much as possible. Do so in the spirit of friendship and love, in which it was given to you, and forward it on to your worldwide Internet connections of whom you know that they will be interested in what you have to give. Please do not forget to add a reference to the source of your information, i.e. that it came to you from Rays of Wisdom, where lots more of this nature is available and can be downloaded free of charge any time of day or night.

‘As spiritual knowledge is a living organism that will forever continue to grow and evolve, new, original and exciting dishes are constantly in preparation and being served in the form of updates and additional chapters, for you to be enjoyed and fed to others with your own long-handled spoon. How about supplying them with some links, so they too can partake as much as they wish of the feast we have prepared for you with the help of Aquarius?

‘It is through generously distributing your finds and nurturing others that you yourself will never fail to be fed and sustained by us and ultimately the Life Force itself. The more you manifest your Christ nature and conduct a life that is filled with love for everything that shares it with you, the more you will be able to see for yourself how every one of your needs is constantly met and that frequently before you have become aware of it yourself. If that isn’t everybody’s idea of Heaven on Earth, please tell us what is?’

Freely, freely you have received.
Freely, freely now give.
Go in our name
And because you believe,
Others will follow us, too.

Carol Owen
Adapted by Aquarius

From ‘Healers And Healing’

So long as this you fail to see:
That death precedes re-birth!
A gloomy guest you’ll always be,
Upon this darkling Earth.

Goethe

You can find my writings and download
them free of charge from my website
www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:10 pm

We are all in this life to evolve into seekers of wisdom and truth. Yet, the truth has as many facets as there are souls in the whole of Creation and that on many different levels. Each one of us can only see and understand things from their own perspective and perception of life, which was formed by everyone’s own evolutionary pathway that has been covered thus far. Our approach to life is also coloured by the Sun sign we were born into this time round. Cancerians work their way through life with the help of their feelings, unlike the Air signs who do it by thinking. The keyword for each of the four elements is a different one. Water says: ‘I feel’. Earth: ‘I serve’. Fire: ‘I create’ and Air: ‘I think’.

Those are the reasons why every human being’s truth varies slightly from all others and there is every likelihood that yours is quite unlike mine. I would like to illustrate this with one of the finest examples of this and that is the life of the French philosopher René Descartes, born 31 March 1596. His quote: ‘Cogito, ergo sum,’ ‘I think, therefore I am,’ to me sounds typical of someone in whose birthchart the Air signs are strongly represented, in spite of the fact that Descartes during that particular lifetime was a Sun Aries. With a stellium of six planets in this sign, it is not surprising that he was a pioneer and forward thinking man.

Descartes’ time of birth is unknown, so there is no way of telling where his Ascendant was. Never mind, his date of birth numerologically reveals a great deal about the man, his approach to life and his predestined pathway through it. The first vital clue is that he was born on the 31st March. That is always an indication that someone is strongly under the influence of Aquarius, an Air sign, and its ruler Uranus, i.e. 3 Jupiter + 1 the Sun = 4 Uranus. This also applies to those born on the 31st day of any month.

Let’s see what happens when one adds up the numbers of his date of birth: 3+1+3+1+5+9+6 = 28, which consists of 2 = the Moon and Cancer and 8 = Saturn and Capricorn. 2+8 = 1, the Sun and Leo, and that shows us his destiny number. As you can see, the components of the total are as important as the resulting sum itself. Small wonder that Descartes developed into a forward looking thinker and philosopher, a leader of people with a big ego as well as a teacher with a strong desire to let his light shine and who had much to say and give to us and our world.

From ‘Enlightenment’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Created In God’s Image

‘God created human beings and because He made them like himself, He created them to be woman and man.’ That is my interpretation of one of the teachings that was given to our world from the Ancient Wisdom through the Old Testament’s Book of Genesis. Bearing in mind the constant moving forwards of our race’s understanding of the true nature and the duality of God and ourselves, since the Book of Genesis came into being, and the above quote in particular, I find it astonishing that to this day many seriously believe that every word of the Bible is true and should be taken literally.

Naturally, I can speak only for myself, but I would not wish to treat any kind of spiritual teachings, including those of the Bible, as if they were unchangeable and chiselled in stone. I am unwilling to do this because in that case I would be in severe danger of missing the esoteric meanings that are hidden behind the surface words of all the spiritual teachings our world has ever seen. They can only start to reveal themselves when our inner eyes are opening and we are ready to dig for the nuggets of the pure gold of God’s eternal wisdom and truth that have always been hidden behind the surface worlds of all sacred texts.

The old teachings taken literally were valid enough when they first appeared, because that was all we as a race and individually could comprehend at that particular stage of our development. For as long as they were understood literally these teachings could not grown, unlike the tree of knowledge where they have their origin. This tree is a living, ever developing and expanding organism, the same as we are and every one of us is constantly adding the fruits of their learning to that which is already in existence.

Since our entry into the Age of Aquarius our world already has changed dramatically and the only thing that can keep us moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life is the fresh spiritual knowledge that is now pouring ever more powerfully from the highest levels of life into our world’s consciousness.

The Age of Aquarius is an Air sign. Its domain is the development of humankind’s mental and intellectual faculties, whereas the outgoing age has been that of Pisces, a Water sign. The Water signs serve the development of the world of our feelings, the emotions and the soul. The Piscean Age was one of deceptions and false beliefs and following the religions of our world blindly without understanding them. Because of its symbol, the Waterbearer, many think of Aquarius as a Water sign, but in truth it is the Air sign in which our capabilities of communication with each other, the highest levels of life and ultimately God are going to be developed to perfection.

Our entry into the Aquarian age signals our race’s readiness for spiritual experiences of a very different kind from those of the past. There is every reason why we should celebrate it as the age of knowledge and truth that will continue to flow with ever increasing strength into the individual and collective consciousness of our world directly from the Angels of the Christ circle, the Divine heart of wisdom and truth, into all human hearts and souls who are tuning the receiver/transmitter station of their earthly mind in that of the Universal intelligence, known as God.

Finding new interpretations for age-old themes for some time has been providing us with an ever expanding understanding of God’s sacred wisdom and truth. This will continue and in the process of decoding the underlying esoteric meanings of many of the old myths and legends of our world one finds to one’s amazement that to this day they have always been trying to point the way forward for God’s children of the Earth, each in its own different way.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘God’s Nature And Our Own’
• ‘Microcosm and Macrocosm’
• ‘The Great Year and the Ages of Man’
• ‘The Beginning of Human Life
• ‘When Creation Was Began – A Tale For The Aquarian Age’

From ‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:04 pm

‘What you tell is all very well,’ I hear you say, ‘but what about telling a truth from a lie or a fake?’ I believe that the only way we earthlings can do this reliably is through paying attention to our inner guidance, the living God within, and that this is the true meaning of the Old Testament’s Proverbs 3:5-6: ‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart and rely not on your own wisdom. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.’

May the White Eagle group of spirit guides have the last word with a teaching that reached me as a Monday Thought from the White Eagle Lodge 29.05.2017. The following is its essence: ‘God is love and your heart contains a spark of it that dwells in the centre of your heart. The more you practise loving in every daily encounter, the more the quality of your soul consciousness improves. The main purpose of your earthly existence is for you to become aware of your Divine nature and learning how to love God’s way. And that means not only loving other human beings, but your whole world in the beauty and wonder that is contained in everything, even the weather – independent of what it may bring. Each time you think that every drop of rain is a cleansing and benediction for Mother Earth and all her children, then that’s what really happens. Because your thoughts have the power of constantly re-creating your reality, everything is blessed and that includes you.

‘You will find that knowing that all events ultimately serve a wise higher purpose makes it easier to show kindness and understanding for everything and everybody, loving them and forgetting about hating altogether. Just think, each time you say: ‘I love’ beneficially influences your whole being, your glands and bloodstream, but most of all it raises your soul consciousness. Take it from us, that is the truth!’

From ‘Enlightenment’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Created In God’s Image (2)

Because we have been created in God’s image, everyone of our Creator’s characteristics and powers are also in us. To enable human souls to take possession of their higher and highest attributes, the Great Mother of life in Her infinite wisdom has decreed that this can only be done through each one of us getting to know through their own experiences not only the miseries, disappointments and failures, pain and suffering of Earth life, but also its joys and the beauty and wonders of God’s Creation. The reason why one lifetime after another we find ourselves in this existence is because every soul can only learn from its own first hand experience to appreciate what it feels like to wounded. When this part of our lesson has been fulfilled, we begin to feel motivated to go in search of healing for the many wounds our soul has received in its struggles.

As each one has to become as familiar with good as with evil, we all must at some stage find ourselves at the giving as well as the receiving end of both. Through all these things we steadily grow in wisdom and understanding. And it is through the world of our feelings that our inner self teaches us the difference between the two by constantly giving us signals and telling us what is right or wrong for us in any given situation. So, if anyone ask you: ‘What’s the use of having feelings, when they’re so troublesome?’, you can reply with confidence that they are necessary because without them we would not learn anything.

Created in God’s image, each one of us contains masculine and feminine energies. At this vital crossroads in the evolution of our race, the full acceptance and integration of both of them is of the greatest importance for both genders. Neither of the energies is better, more valuable and precious, stronger or weaker than the other. They are meant to be equal partners who are perfectly balanced and working together in complete harmony. Each has its own vital role to play and contribution to make in the act of creation. And we are in this life to learn how to use our masculine and feminine energies with the same ease they do in God. It is our task to teach them how to work together just as harmoniously and peacefully.

There is no battle or competition between God and Goddess, as has been the case on the Earth plane among men and women for a very long time. For evolutionary purposes this was necessary, but with the coming of the Aquarian Age, and the increased understanding of the true nature of God and our own, such things have outlived their usefulness and are therefore ready to discarded. As the world around us is a mirror of what is happening inside us, if we want peace in our world, each one of us must first make peace within through uniting their very own two forces of Creation inside their own being.

The masculine aspect of God and also of our spirit is the abstract world of thoughts – it is the essence of creative intellect. The feminine part of God and of us, women and men alike, is the soft and sensitive world of feelings, the soul. For as long as the masculine fails to filter its creative ideas through the wisdom of the feminine, it can be extremely cold, callous and destructive. God in his omniscience knows that he, the creator, exists in the abstract world of his creative ideas and that he can only recognise himself in his creations. That is why created worlds come into being in the first place and why he, with the help of his Goddess, produce ever more new worlds. Together they populate them with their children, so that through their experiences more and more knowledge and wisdom is gathered about all aspects of himself.

That is the reason for the very existence of the human race. If we deny ourselves our experiences, what would be the point of being in this life? In the long run this cannot be done in any case, because the law of life demands from every soul that it evolves and constantly grows in wisdom and understanding. Attending to our duties as children of God is the only way any soul can hope to ever find its way back home into the full enlightenment that is waiting for each one of us at the end of our long evolutionary journey in the re-union with God.

Can you see that there is every point in getting on with our life lessons, as best we know how to? This can only be done by shouldering them resolutely and moving forward. With the necessary spiritual awareness of what life is really all about, Earth’s suffering will eventually cease. We shall get there in due course, of that I am sure. But, without living through all our experiences, becoming familiar with the accompanying feelings and dealing with them in the appropriate manner, we would never have found any of the wisdom that’s already ours. Now, wouldn’t that be a pity?

Therefore, let’s persevere with our learning. Souls who refuse to do so, whatever their reasons may be, cannot grow. They stagnate and are then in danger of wasting a whole precious lifetime. However, as nothing in the whole of creation is ever lost or wasted, upon their return into the world of spirit they will be helped to realise this by the wise ones in charge of them. In this manner dallying souls receive one of their most valuable lessons ever, which they will never forget. In coming lifetimes they will remember and really buckle down to their learning.

From ‘The Spiritual Aspects Of Depression And Suicide’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Did you know that we all view everything that is in our earthly existence somewhat differently from everybody else? There are as many variations as there are souls, including those on the other side of the veil of consciousness that to this day separates our two worlds. This is because every human soul is an individual spark of the Divine and no two of us are exactly alike. No two people have exactly the same Karma, i.e. having gone through the same experiences, or have reached the same evolutionary level. Each one of the twelve Sun signs of the zodiac also reflects a different attitude towards life and all it contains.

From ‘Varying Perceptions Of Life – Why?’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Created In God’s Image (3)

Great Spirit, Father/Mother of all life,
You created us in Your image and placed us on the Earth,
So that in the course of many lifetimes
We should evolve and grow ever more like You.
Your powers are also in us,
Please show us how to master and handle
Them safely and responsibly,
Following Your will and wishes, not ours.

You granted us the gift of our present lifetime,
So our earthly self can at last become aware of its true nature.
The wisdom of the Mother’s love from time to time gave us
New myths and legends that brought us ever closer to this discovery.
This included the tales like the ones of Uranus and Gaia,
The Lords Krishna and Buddha,
Abraham and Moses, Jesus and the Virgin Mary,
And many others whose traces are lost in the mists of time.

The latest one, the Jesus legend, you gave us as a metaphor
And to illustrate all human soul’s predestined pathway through life.
It reveals to us the initiations all of us have to experience,
To evolve into a Master and a Christed,
Each in their own right.
Through the death of the man on the cross
You showed us that our life, too,
Is an absolute continuum
That has neither beginning nor end.

For all these things we give thanks and praise to You,
Because now the Spirit of the Universal Christ,
Your only born Son/Daughter, is calling all of us
To make the Jesus story a reality in earthly life
By carrying out the work
For which You created us and brought us into being,
In the first place and now into our present existence.

You are our true Father/Mother and the spark of
The Christ spirit is stirring from its slumbers
And coming alive in ever more human hearts.
In Your presence and Your holy name,
We enter into our mediations and quiet reflections
On the beauty and wonder of Your Creation
And what great honour it is to be allowed
To take part in it.

You are the Source of all inspiration
And we pray that all our thoughts and ideas
Should have their origin in You
And be for the highest good and the greatest joy of all.
Please show us ways of conducting the gift of life
You have bestowed upon us to worship and adore You,
Your love and Your glory,
So that enriched with the learning of all our lifetimes,
We return into the conscious awareness
Of our oneness with You.

Amen

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:11 pm

From ‘The Treasured Writings of Kahlil Gibran – Kahlil the Heretic’ comes the following: ‘What is this mystery that plays so great a part in our lives? What is this Law that drives us into a rough road and stops us just before we reach the face of the Sun, where we might rejoice? What is this power that elevates our spirits until we reach the mountain top, smiling and glorying, and suddenly casts us to the depths of the valley, weeping and suffering? What is this life that embraces us like a lover one day, and fights us like an enemy the next?’

Where does one sensibly start the exploration of such a vast theme? Maybe by first asking ourselves the most fundamental question of all, which has to be: ‘Is there a God?’ What do you think? After all that has happened and still is going on in our world, could there possibly be one? And should the answer be ‘yes’ and if our God is a loving one – as we are being told – why does He allow our world to be so full of pain, suffering, and inequalities?’ Great parts of humankind, to this day, have such a limited perception of the Eternal that they have difficulties grasping that there is a great deal between Heaven and Earth that has yet to be discovered by humankind.

From ‘Is There A God?’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:24 pm

About Pain

A woman spoke: ‘Tell us of pain!’
And the Prophet replied:
‘Your pain is but the breaking of the shell
That encloses your deeper understanding.
You have to know pain,
Even as the outer shell of any fruit has to break,
So that the seed it contains can begin to grow and emerge into the Sun.

If you could but open your heart to the wonder
And the miracle that is your life and all life,
So that you could see that they are contained in everything.
If you could do that, your pain would not seem less wondrous
Than your joy.
You would then be able to accept the seasons of your heart,
Both their coming and their going,
In the same way as the inevitability of the seasons
That pass over your fields.
And you would watch yourself, with serenity and wonder
Through the winters of any grief,
Knowing with certainty that spring and resurrection
Will surely follow.
And that even in the event of the death of your physical body
You can be sure to be granted the gift of another lifetime on the Earth,
For as long as you require it.

With the onset of wisdom, you will begin to recognise
That much of your pain is self-chosen and that
It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you,
Your Highest or God Self,
Is trying to heal your small, sick and wounded earthly self.
Understanding this you will be able to trust
The Divine Wisdom of your very own Heavenly physician,
And drink Its remedy in silence and tranquillity.

You will then rest safely in the knowledge that
Its hand is only seemingly hard and heavy,
And that in truth the cup that now burns your lips
Is given to you by the tender hand of the Unseen,
And that this cup has been fashioned from the clay,
Which the Great White Spirit, the potter of all life,
Is moistening with Its own sacred Father/Mother tears.’

From ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931
Lebanese/American poet
Edited by Aquarius

From ‘A Celebration Of Kahlil Gibran’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Finding out who or what God is and who we are is part of the freedom of the Aquarian Age. Naturally, I can only speak for myself and I see the matter as follows: Yes, I do not only merely believe, I know that there is a God – to be more precise – a Creator. This is because I intuitively feel and that it simply cannot be any other way. Yet, I wouldn’t dream of categorically stating that this is the case. To me, like all great ideas, it’s very simple really. How could there be a Creation without a Creator? It’s got to have been created by something or someone.

In my view, the answers to our questions of a spiritual nature depend on our own perception and level of awareness. In particular this applies to how and what we imagine God to be. Is it a being or is it the all-pervading energy that manifests itself in humankind not only as that which is good and right and holy, but also the lowest and most evil? The part of God all human beings on the Earth plane are ultimately striving to bring forth expresses itself in the tolerance and love we feel and the kindness we give to each other, without expecting anything in return.

From ‘Is There A God?’

‘Healers And Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:03 pm

The Humming Bird – Messenger Of Joy

In the Native American tradition the hummingbird is a messenger of joy and what a joy they are to watch! This tiny creature at this moment is entering into the centre of our attention to remind every one of us of the need for rescuing the tiny and fragile baby bird of joy in our hearts and souls. Attending to its special needs is not as difficult as it may sound. It’s done through nurturing our precious inner self with the right kind of food, which means refusing to constantly watch the news on TV and listening to them on the radio and instead focusing on everything that is good in our world. To patiently and lovingly teach our inner baby bird of joy how to fly is everybody’s own task. Yet, with our encouragement and with each passing day it can and will grow stronger, until it is ready to take to its wings and share the joy it is capable of bringing, through its sheer presence, to all who are willing to pay attention to it.

The hummingbird is one of the most precious jewels in Mother Nature’s crown. It diminutive size represents Universal guidance in itself, because it draws our attention to the fact that the greatest and most lasting joys of our present existence do not necessarily have their origin in the greatest of life’s events. More often than not they are found in its tiniest things and creatures, as well as fleeting moments, like an unexpected smile that lights up someone’s face like a ray of sunshine. A flicker of renewed hope in a person’s eyes. A kind and loving hand reaching out for us, when we are sad, lonely or in pain, maybe all of them at once.

Seeing the first snowdrops in winter, followed a little later by some of their cousins, the crocuses and daffodils. A ladybird, a butterfly – especially the first ones in spring. What joy! A flock of seagulls with their joyous aerobatics displays, and all other bird species. All of them are the Universe’s reminders that, even it is held captive by its earthly lessons, like them our spirit is free. If we so wish, we too can fly to our heart’s content and perform somersaults in the air – the realm of thought and spirit, our true home. And then one of our feathered friends suddenly bursting into song. How glorious!

But when it comes to flying, how does the bumblebee fit in? A creature that, according to the laws of aerodynamics known to humankind, could not possibly lift itself into the air, but is capable of skilful flying. Now, if that isn’t one of the finest proofs we could wish for of the fact that anything can be achieved and is possible with the help and the will of God, what is?

What about modest little flowers by the roadside, raising their heads to the Sun, as much as whole meadows, lawns and bits of wasteland alike filled with the splendour of hundreds of dandelions and daisies? Isn’t each one a small Sun in its own right and a reflection of the glory of the Great Light above, radiating its blessing and healing power into our world? A plant, a tree – especially a blossoming one, showing us Mother Nature as the happy and smiling bride welcoming her groom, the warmth and the love of the life giving Sun, onto the Earth plane.

A beautiful sunrise or a sunset. White clouds, like a herd of lambs, sedately drifting through a blue sky. The first raindrops after a long spell without rain. A rainbow arching over our world and bringing us the blessings of the Highest. The list is endless! And all the things it contains are pure magic and expressions of the loving care of the Highest and the Brightest Star in the whole of Creation, the Universal Christ. What joy they bring to human hearts and souls! Doesn’t that in itself reveal that all these only seemingly small things are of much greater value and significance than is commonly known and accepted?

So much our race has to be grateful for and every human heart and soul will eventually be ready to be filled with the joy the hummingbird brings. To receive it, all we need to do is open our eyes and begin to whole-heartedly appreciate the gifts that are all around us. Then let us give thanks and praise for the many marvels, miracles and gifts the Highest constantly unfolds for all of us through our beloved Mother, the Earth.

May we all open our hearts to hummingbird’s message of joy, regardless of the things that are still happening on this plane of life. And may ever more of us at long last wake up to the realisation that our world is and always will remain a place of great beauty and wonders that will forever rest safely in the loving hands of our true parents, the Great Father/Mother of all life and Its Angels.

Recommended Viewing:
1. ‘Feeding Hummingbirds in Alaska’
1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y14mXsSe ... 897F1E3231
2) http://tinyurl.com/3328ol9

2. A Celebration of the Glory and Wonder of God’s Creation
https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ ... cbk4?rel=0

From ‘Universal Guidance From The Environment’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:28 pm

The only genuine freedom that can be found in earthly life is the spiritual freedom to believe what our hearts and souls are telling us to be true. With the knowledge we are finding the Universe is laying the key to it into the hands of all who prove through their behaviour that they are ready to enter into this freedom. All it takes is doing that which is good, right and beautiful and leading a good, honest and upright life. And when we show that at all times we are giving of our best, the Universal laws ensure that only more of the same will in due course find its way back to us. When someone does a nasty turn to a wise one because the last bits of their karmic debts have not yet been paid, they refuse to take vengeance as this would only create more difficult Karma and prolong their times spent in earthly life. Keen to move on to experiencing the higher levels of life, they choose to forgive and walk away.

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:59 pm

About Pain And Sorrow

Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 tells us that there is a time for everything and for every purpose under the Sun: A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to pluck up that which has been planted. A time to kill and a time to heal. There is also a time for hurting people and a time for being hurt by them. A time for incurring karmic debts and a time for redeeming them. And because the law of life is evolution everything that to this day is evil, wrong and ugly in our world and also in us, in the fullness of time grows into something good, right and beautiful. That’s how the boundless love and wisdom of the Great Father/Mother of all life manifests itself throughout the whole of Creation and therefore also in us.

Every human being, without exception, is a beloved child of the Universe. During the difficult and traumatic events in our lives we are paying some of the karmic debts we brought with us either from earlier in this lifetime or from previous ones. Such times are also meant to teach us specific lessons and it’s up to us to work out what that could be. In any case, everything in our earthly existence is but a passing phase. Our human lives are constantly moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral in two and a half year circles. When you reflect on your present lifetime so far, you will be able to see how different people were drawn into your orbit and with them your interests and experiences changed. Should you currently be going through a particularly dark and depressing time, I guarantee that you will not always be feeling this way.

God and the Angels, as well as countless other spirit friends and helpers, invisible to earthly eyes, have always been with every one of us; therefore also with you. And because on the inner level of life they are part of us, they know everyone’s troubles and difficulties only too well. They are willing to help us, but cannot reach us unless someone asks for it. Well, why don’t you have a go at reaching out to them to request their assistance? Then sit back and observe what kind of form it may take. It often comes in quite unexpected and miraculous ways. You will be surprised, of that I am sure.

Finding great joy and lasting happiness is every human being’s birthright. In fact, the whole gamut of feelings we are capable of have to be experienced by each one of us at some stage of our development and not necessarily in the same lifetime. Wise ones appreciate that earthly life is filled with rights. But they also bear in mind that every right brings with it duties and that includes having to experience in some of our lifetimes the depths of depravity, pain and suffering. That’s the only way we earthlings can learn about the polar oppositions in God’s nature and our own.

Recommended Reading:
• ‘About Pain’
• ‘Joy And Sorrow’
• ‘The Dual Nature Of God And Humankind’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments.
Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no! It is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.

Love’s not time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come.
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.
William Shakespeare
Sonnet 116

Wise ones avoid getting into situations that endanger their relationships at all cost. Knowing that what goes around must come round, they make an effort to send only the right thoughts, words and actions into the Universe. Their hearts are filled with love for all humankind and everything that shares our world. No matter what anyone does to them, wise ones refuse to seek vengeance because they know that the Universal forces will take care of the matter in its own way. For these souls nothing ever changes the fact that on the spirit level we are all sisters and brothers, God’s children of the Earth and worthy of our forgiveness and love, so in future they can do better.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp In Relationship Healing’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com

aquarius123esoteric

Post by aquarius123esoteric » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:45 pm

‘I Am With You Always!’

The English standard version of the Bible tells us in Matthew 28:20: ‘Behold, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.’ Now that the Age of Aquarius, the age of truth is with us, my inner guidance adds to this: ‘I am not an outside force. I am with you and part of you. That’s why I shall always be with you. I accompany each one of you to the very gates of Hell. For a long time unbeknown to you, you will be safe even there, because I am with you. From that point of your evolutionary journey I am guiding you into the discovery of My true nature and your own and your conscious awareness of your oneness with Me.’

This truly is a life affirming statement, if ever there was one. It draws the attention to the fact that every human soul must learn about the dark and darkest aspects of life, as well as the best and lightest, highest and noblest ones, and that during any of these experiences we are never left to our own devices. God and the Angels are always with us. They are not merely waiting at the other end of the long and dark tunnel of earthly life, but are constantly walking with us.

No matter how deep human beings sometimes sink into dark and negative conditions, God’s great plan of life – for each one of us individually and our world – decrees that the developmental turning point eventually has to be reached when our higher nature stirs from it slumber. We then begin to peer beyond the ends of our noses towards the distant spiritual horizons of our existence. This enables us to take the long distance view of all life and our own in particular, and we can recognise the true value of everything that ever was. The realisation that the only things that truly matter are those of the spirit and the evolutionary journey of all life makes it much easier to keep our eyes on the task before us. Feet firmly planted on the Earth, we then willingly learn and grow from every experience that comes our way, grateful that good, bad and indifferent alike can teach us something.

Wherever your spiritual endeavours may lead you, never take anyone’s word for anything at face value. This goes for that which is now before you as much as it does to the knowledge that was given through any of the legends of the great teachers of your world, even the Buddha, the Master Jesus, the Prophet Mohammed or, in modern times, White Eagle. Do not let any of the stories end with reading someone’s teachings, but listen to the responses that come from deep within the world of your feelings and your heart. The words of even the wisest tales may be outdated and in need of re-interpretation. This happens for the simple reason that at the time they first appeared in our world, humankind was unready to comprehend higher esoteric meanings that are hidden behind their surface words.

And whatever you may find, always bear in mind that truth is a very flexible matter and everybody’s is slightly different from the next person’s. We all have some absolute truths in our lives; their nature depends on our soul’s perception and the spiritual degree of maturity we have reached, at any given time. As these things are constantly changing, what might have been absolute truth to us yesterday may no longer be valid today – never mind tomorrow!

In your spiritual explorations, always pay careful attention to and follow the guidance of the One, who dwells in your heart, and listen to Its voice. Rejoice, if your inner feelings resonate with what is before you and seem to say: ‘Yes, this makes sense!’ It means that another morsel of your own truth has moved from your subconscious into your conscious awareness. If however your heart murmurs something else, then it will be worth your while to look further into the matter. Do not be disturbed if your perception of truth varies from that of others, but remind yourself that you could be meant to take us and our world yet another step forward on this journey of discovery of spiritual wisdom and truth, with which we and our world can find healing and peace.

As pointed out so many times, the knowledge and understanding we are now finding present us with the key for unravelling the deepest mysteries of our own existence and life throughout the whole of Creation. That’s how every human being on its pathway back into the conscious awareness of their true nature can empower itself to make their contribution towards putting an end to all the miseries and suffering of our world. The surrender to the will and wishes of our Highest Self is a natural progression when we appreciate that everything that ever happened to our race, individually and collectively, has been part of the wisdom and love of God’s evolutionary design, for each individual, our race and everything that shares our world with us. Making wise choices becomes easier when one realises that the only free will any human being ever has had and will have is to make their own decision about how to react to people and circumstances.

God is the Great White Spirit, the Father/Mother of all life; no higher force or authority exists. Without spirit there is no life and nothing can come into being. We are all children of God, here by the grace and the will of the Divine. God’s will alone holds the very atoms of every cell of our being together, thus making it possible for us to be here, at all. Our Highest or God Self alone knows the way each one of us must go. It determines where we find ourselves at any given time and which lessons we need to master.

The grace, love and will of the Father, the masculine aspect of our Creator, brings everything into being through the wisdom and love of the Great Mother, Its feminine counterpart. The only born Son is the Great Light, the Universal Christ, the Sun beyond the Sun in the sky above us. Every soul is one of its sparks that has been waiting for its call to come fully alive. God’s eternal light is now drawing all souls ever closer unto Itself. There is no division in God, all is one and works harmoniously together. The opportunities for proving ourselves worthy of our exalted ancestry and heritage lie before us. Free will decrees that it is up to each one of us to accept the challenges involved.

All Things Are Possible
With the help and the will of God,
All things are possible.
If our minds can conceive it
And our hearts believe in it, it can be done.

Father/Mother Creator, grant me the gift of your wisdom;
Help me to choose wisely, so that I may
Work for the highest good of all and
Never again for purely selfish purposes.
Anon.

From ‘Astrology As A Lifehelp On The Healing Journey’

Goethe

www.raysofwisdom.com