Thoughts from pain-body vs. situational difficulties

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
Sunlaien

Thoughts from pain-body vs. situational difficulties

Post by Sunlaien » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:48 pm

I have started my journey of awakening but I am needing some guidance regarding situational difficulties and maintaining an awakened and present mind. I am aware of my thoughts and how they are influenced by my pain body and that has helped me immensely in letting those thoughts go and taking control of me.

My question is, as situational difficulties arise- a dead battery, a financial hardship, a broken promise from an unconscious individual, I can’t necessarily let go of the situation, it must be addressed and it might mean missing work or miss paying a bill and while I am able to not let the worries and fears manipulate my emotions over these things that are happening, but I find myself still in a situation that is difficult for me and I don’t know how to address it without becoming negative. Am I giving these actions such negative definition and that is my mistake? A dead battery, a missed bill, someone promising to pick me up from the airport and not showing- they’re perhaps inconvenient but i know there is no bad or good. It just is. And yes, that means I have to find a way to jump the battery or right my finances or find a ride home, but that is just what it is. This is my question. :)

Webwanderer

Re: Thoughts from pain-body vs. situational difficulties

Post by Webwanderer » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:07 pm

It sounds like you're a long way toward answering your own question. You just deal with events and conditions without casting negative judgment about them. Things happen in life. It's that way for all of us. The question is 'how do you perceive the issues that arise in life and how do you judge them'? Are they problems or are they simply challenges to be addressed? Either way, it's all about the experience. Not just the experience of the external conditions, but the experience of your response. Is it a problem to be condemned, or an opportunity to find equilibrium under challenging circumstances? How we respond internally is the stuff of spiritual growth.

We are vibratory consciousnesses. Our responses in life influence our vibration and our consciousness. This vibration is reflected in the quality our feelings of well being - good or bad.

Welcome to the forum.

WW