Symptoms of Awakening

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
inseglet

Symptoms of Awakening

Post by inseglet » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Hello

I wonder if any of you have experienced skin eruption (like hives) during the process of awakening.
I read somewhere it is associated with stress/emotions release that come to surface. (that would make sense).

thanks
inseglet

minaret

Re: Symptoms of Awakening

Post by minaret » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Sounds like a 'pain-body' reaction. I've found the ego will use anything to pull you back. I try not to have a mental reaction to the pain-body now. Instead I get into a meditative state & mentally send 'light' to every cell in my body. Then imagine myself wrapped in a cocoon of 'light' that goes on sending light to my cells throughout the day.

This method is one that works for me, perhaps others will have different responses.

Love & light in all you do. :)
"I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free". Kazantzakis

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Welcome inseglet! It's possible that stresses can be released through skin disorders. But I'd have it checked out by a health care professional...particularly if it lasts.

Namaste, Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

moonmissy

Post by moonmissy » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:16 am

Most likely is an overgrown of yeast in the body....just reduce sugar and carbs intake, eat more vegetables and drink lots of water.

:lol:
Before and after there exist not one
Why attachments?

inseglet

Post by inseglet » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:16 pm

Thank God it lasted one day. I had experienced that last year too, under similar conditions - stress - but over different reasons. This time I believe the pain-body was overreacting indeed.
And no... my eating habits is quite "healthy".. I am not into junk food much :P My awareness concerning the link between emotional state and physical form seems to be above average.. (6th house in Scorpio, anyone into astrology ?). So whenever I (pain-body) was struggling against something, it impacted directly on my organism system somehow. But my doubt has been clarified, thanks!
-inseglet