Oh what Joy

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
saad

Oh what Joy

Post by saad » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:03 am

I realized that everything happens within the seeing, I am seeing and this I am too seeing.

This is what happened, from the mind point of view when I was listening to a Satsang:

"How can I watch thought? Surely the act of watching thought is thinking itself, its like I have to think before i think before i think etc."

but

I know that that is happening!

Its so obvious! I know it! How can I possibly say anything like that if I don't already know it!

I exist! I am!

Peace
:)

Intel

Re: Oh what Joy

Post by Intel » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:13 am

Did you see Mooji?

P.S. if it took you this long to work out you existed, I suggest you go see a doctor ;).
I would lick your feet, but is that the sickest move?

saad

Post by saad » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:11 pm

Did you see Mooji
it was a satsang of his.

its coming to the understanding that you are the expanse in which the thought exists, the thought has nothing to do with what you are. What you are is what knows that there is a knower...but even before that

Intel

Post by Intel » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:43 pm

I was there too, for both days. I wanted to go up and ask a question but was too nervous. I did send him an email however and suprisingly he answered my emotional ramblings.

saad

Post by saad » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:15 pm

I was going to email him as well actually, but i have no questions for him, i was nervous a bit but I loved that I was nervous, i didn't realize that I have loved everything thats happened including pain, now there is a recognition of that equal love for happiness and unhappiness. I wouldnt say that i was nervous at all, feelings have nothing to do with me. Its one thing to say it and one thing to understand, i really understand it now, it doesn't really matter what happens, there is no "going back" what is there to go back to and who would be going?

Intel

Post by Intel » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:24 pm

I got a lot out of the event. Here is a video they uploaded of that weekend. Powerful stuff http://video.aol.com/video-detail/fall- ... 2386026234

P.S. Were you wearing glases?

saad

Post by saad » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Glasses? No I don't beleive I was wearing glasses.