Kiki Kuotes

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.
HermitLoon

Kiki Kuotes

Post by HermitLoon » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 pm

I have compiled a 13 page document of what, for me, have been the most resonant posts by Kiki which
I have posted at http://delboltblog.blogspot.com - it's an amazing body of work!

Peace
Peace

randomguy

Re: Kiki Kuotes

Post by randomguy » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:29 pm

That's great, thanks HL. :)
Nice blog
Do the yellow-rose petals
tremble and fall
at the rapid's roar?
- Basho

HermitLoon

Post by HermitLoon » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Peace

Peaceman

Post by Peaceman » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanks so much Hermit....just realised there is an 's' on end of loon!! Thought YOU were the hermit loon not the isolated loons on the lake!! :lol:

HermitLoon

Post by HermitLoon » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Some think of me as a "solitary bird with a distinctive voice" - others as "a drop-out lunatic".
Your choice! :)
Reality is that I am both and neither.
Peace

Peaceman

Post by Peaceman » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 am

This made me think " All these characters on this site.....and yet they are only form...Shakespeare " All the world's a stage.."
and how we should enjoy each others differences and rejoice in each other, at the same time as knowing...past our form we are all One. Its all been said before here but lets enjoy each others character, we cant post without showing a character.

Craig

Post by Craig » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:35 am

Thanks Hermitloon. I love Kiki's posts; they're some of the most valuable available on the forum, and I'm glad someone took the time to compile a document from the best of them.

Edit: Hey, would it be possible to separate out his quotes on your page a bit? Even just using a series of asterisks to demarcate the end of one and the beginning of another would be helpful, along with some spacing.
Who am I?

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:44 am

Craig - Re - a separate section for the K-man....

We are working on that - yes, it will happen. :)

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

Craig

Post by Craig » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Well actually, I was just referring to the layout on HL's blog, but if there's a separate section appearing in the forum too, I'd certainly be for that.
Who am I?