So how do you realize the truth.

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

Re: So how do you realize the truth.

Postby mus3cho » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 am

Today I was running by the river and tried to cross it without getting my shoes wet. I still had to get home and didn't want to run in soggy shoes. But my foot missed a rock and SPLASH. ..wet shoe. I just thought "the hell with it" and splashed in with both feet. The truth is I don't know what I was so uptight about. The truth is I had fun and that's what it's about for this spiritual being trying to be human. The truth is where did I get this idea that running tip-toe across the river is how it should be done?
Conditioning.
I have lots of superstitions deeply conditioned in my ego structure. As long as I can be aware of them, they can be dissolved.
mus3cho

Postby Sighclone » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:56 am

Great realization, mus...

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby Craig » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:08 pm

pretend wrote:How do you realize the truth.

There is a two-fold process. One is recognizing what you are, awareness prior to consciousness, and seeing clearly through your own direct experience that this, and not your body, mind or anything else, is what is you. Second, the sense of personal self needs to be thoroughly investigated and seen to be completely non-existant. When there are unpleasant thoughts that appear in your awareness, there seems to be some centre that they swirl around- they seem to be organized around a sense of a limited, separate person. But look and see if you can really find that person. Especially notice your direct experience when those thoughts seem to be real. In your direct experience- which is actually seen or noticed- it will be found that there are thoughts being perceived in awareness, and also objects that are perceived, but the individual person will not be found. Even if there is an insistent thought that you are a person, closely investigate- what happens to that sense of separate person when the thought disappears? Where was that person prior to the thought passing into awareness?

This seeing will destroy any possibility of "buying-into" thoughts about being an individual person.
Who am I?
Craig

Postby pretend » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 am

What makes up the difference between being thought and watching thought. How do you stay conscious and why there is falling to unconscious.
pretend

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:44 pm

pretend wrote:What makes up the difference between being thought and watching thought.

"Being" thought is an identification. It's so pervasive in consciousness that it's unconscious. Ask an unconscious person who they are and you will get a name, a profession, a gender, a nationality, a political party, a race, and the list goes on. But it's also temporary emotional identifications - I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm bored, I'm afraid, I'm weak, I'm strong, etc. Then there's conceptual identifications - I'm right, I'm wrong, I'm smart, I'm dumb, etc. The common denominator is I am some identifiable thing. From there life is viewed through the combined sense of those identifications that one has adopted as being a unique and separate me from all the other beings that one encounters or imagines. It's constantly reinforced through encounters with other identified beings who are equally invested in separation perspective. But it's just one way to experience life. Awakened being where one is aware of the nature of identifications is another.

Watching thought is the perspective that has no definable qualities. It's aware being without qualification. Even "awareness" is a defined quality of mind that must be dropped if one is to perceive from the pure state of clarity. In other words (here we go again) be aware of being aware.
How do you stay conscious and why there is falling to unconscious.

One stays conscious through the clear recognition of the basic state of awareness as distinct from identification perspective. For most it comes in a breakthrough moment of recognition. Then it fades as one drifts back into the conditioned mental habits of familiar identifications. It happens, it's okay. But an unforgettable truth has been realized. One begins to seek pointers that help recall this basic state. One then may begin a practice of short moments of clear awareness, consistently repeated, until it becomes the norm. Don't set a time frame. Familiarity as clear presence will grow with experience. Be patient. Be diligent. Allow clarity to be. Rest whenever possible in thought free presence. Do not force mental shut down, just observe the content of the moment as it flows by.

Life does not stop just because we begin to drop long held identifications. What it does is take on a new perspective of aware engagement. Moments of clarity will begin to transform the quality of our engagements at a natural pace. There's nothing to do but recognize the nature of thought from the perspective of clear awareness. A natural compassion arises in clarity. Condemnation of self and others is an indication that identifications are influencing perspective. Just recognize what's happening. It will transform naturally in time.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby pretend » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:06 pm

I have parasitic entity issue and I have experienced very bad things because of it.

What should I do about it?
pretend

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Stop paying too much attention to what other people are saying about this, that and the other theme. Go within and listen carefully what your inner guidance, the living God within, has to say about whatever is before you. This is the only guru in the whole of Creation who will never lead you astray and it will reliably help you to overcome the issue. God bless and take good care of yourself.

With love - Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Be Still And Know That I Am God

Listen to the beat of your heart in this moment.
Let go of all preparedness and knowing.
Just be still.
Reach beyond thoughts and words and
Empty your mind of thinking about desires and goals.

Cherish the now and bless each moment,
Give thanks to the Great Father/Mother of all life
For creating you the way you are
And know that you will never be more ready
For what you have been given
Than you are now.

Do not wait for a better version of yourself to grow,
Better times to come or the Sun to rise more perfectly.
No-one will arrive on your doorstep and knock,
To make it all happen.
You’ve got to do it!

The Sun does not rise to please you,
Although it does so perfectly every day.
It’s just that you are unaware of it most of the time.
The span of earthly life that God has allocated to you
Is at your command. So don’t wait.
Go out there and make things happen!

Nothing is gained from too many spiritual exercises
And merely reading a great number of books.
There’s no need for endless meditating either.
But every day, if only for a few minutes,
Take the time to be still and listen within.

And then get on with doing the things
That come to you naturally,
For that’s your inner guidance showing you the way.
And once again become
That which you truly always have been: Love.
That’s what you are, even though for a long time
You were no more than a tiny spark
Of the all-embracing and all-forgiving
Love of your Divine parents,
The Great Father/Mother of all life.

Be still and know that I am God and so are you.
You are part of Me and I am part of you.
I am your inner teacher and guidance,
Your intuition, the living God and wise one within.
Everything will always be well
For those who trust Me and follow Me.
You and your world are forever
Resting safely in My loving hands.

Nachi
Edited by Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:10 pm

pretend wrote:I have parasitic entity issue and I have experienced very bad things because of it.

What should I do about it?

How do you know you have parasitic entity issues?

What bad things have you experienced?

WW
Webwanderer

Postby pretend » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:01 am

I had many bad experiences because of this entity not leaving. My brain and spine are damaged. Last night I felt this entity shaking it's head violently in trance after meditation and today I felt cracking sensation of my brain cells at the top part of my head. I had very bad experiences making this entity leave out of my body during past 2-3 years but it's still occupying inside me and I am afraid because every time the intensity of bad experiences increases making it leave. But this time it's there since 1 october 2016 and not leaving previously i could meditate and make it leave within 4-5 days but it will come back and it went like this for long time.

I have experienced bad things like demonic possession involving people surrounding me. Very negative moments for some time with quarrels and even abnormal fighting and it will seem like a djinn causing to fight very violently before it leaves. The bad things keep filling inside my subconscious whenever i clear it, through people surrounding me and they make sound boxes make very unusually loud sound in the place where i live, vehicles behave or too many motorcycles making loud noises will pass by and weather becomes stormy and rainy when i clear my subconscious of the bad things but it will get filled again with the same thing. It's been going on for very long time like past 5-6 years with intensity increasing everytime. There are also moments of peace, understanding and good positive energy where I live, i feel when negative things don't happen and which is also increasing. Right now during daytime it is very hot, during morning it is very pleasant.

The entity will consume my sexual energy and thrives on it. Many times I have felt it having sex with my spirit like raping me for my sexual energy in semi awake states since 2014. When it gets depleted of it and it has to leave, it will cause me to have nightfall at night it happens when people come bombarding their bad energies at me surrounding me where i live which has started happening very aggressively in recent months. I feel the entity wrapped up till my navel.

I want to know can things with me will get fixed or not.
pretend

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Pretend, as I don't know enough about you to engage in any real discussion on your comments, and if what you say is true to you, the dialog you need is likely going to require much more intense interaction than a forum such as this can provide. I have two recommendations for you to find clarity and relief. One is to find a counselor who has a dimensional world view that can guide you through an understanding of your experiences.

Second, and especially if you cannot find such a counselor, take up a study of the works from the Monroe Institute and the works of Thomas Campbell. Campbell has been with the Monroe institute from the beginning and has produced extensive works about the nature of the out of body world. Monroe himself has spoken about entities that can be attracted to individuals for various reasons. Here's a couple of links to explore.

https://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44/videos

https://www.monroeinstitute.org/

WW
Webwanderer

Postby aquarius123esoteric » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:29 pm

Dear Pretend. My inner guidance prompts me to share with you the following:

Psychic Gifts

The Universe has endowed every soul with psychic gifts which are waiting to be developed. They are there, even if they cannot yet be recognised on the surface of our consciousness and accessed. It’s just that in some people they are still dormant while others are already using theirs. This is accentuated in the three Water signs Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. Each new lifetime spent in one of them offers human souls many opportunities for developing these gifts to their highest potential.

This they do by being used unselfishly for the relief of human suffering and for shedding light into the darkest corners of our earthly existence. To enable them to do this, people born into one of the Water signs are emotionally and psychically highly sensitive souls. Out of these Cancer is the most prone to absorbing any of the negative vibrations in their environment. Cancerians thrive in positive atmospheres, but where negativity and bad feelings are in the air they are in danger of wilting.

Water on the ascendant is often linked with at least a degree of clairvoyance and the ability to ‘see’ into our other world, and souls born with their Sun and especially the Moon in one of the Water signs are usually very good at sensing what is going on around them. Cancer is the most psychic sign of the zodiac. Frequently unbeknown to themselves, those born into this sign are capable of absorbing the vibrations of depressed people. Unless they take precautions and learn to protect themselves psychically, in due course they too may become seriously depressed.

Although heightened sensitivity at times feels more like a curse, in truth it is a precious gift and like any of them this one is in need of further development and taking great care of. That’s why wise sensitives make it their business to find out all about psychic protection that helps them close off, so that they are no longer in danger of acting as psychic sponges of others.

The more our spiritual awareness increases, the more sensitive and open we become to all psychic influences from other levels of life, positive and constructive ones as much as detrimental and negative ones. Whenever we have to go through hurtful or negative experiences or maybe just sense that we are in some way in danger of absorbing the negativity of those around us, we benefit from protecting ourselves and our psychic space. Whether negative vibrations come towards us from this level of life or any other, intentionally or otherwise, I believe that it is essential to ensure that at all times we are surrounded by a protective shield of light.

Psychic Protection

Because of our inner connectedness we all react to each other from the subconscious level. That’s why psychic protection is of the greatest importance in all human relationships and especially when it comes to dealing with the people with whom we have difficult Karmic issues to resolve. The people involved are vulnerable and wide open to psychic invasions by negative vibrations they are constantly giving out and receiving from each other.

Besides, the more our spiritual awareness increases, the higher our sensitivity to the detrimental psychic influences that emanate from those around us becomes. Therefore, whenever we have to work our way through hurtful or negative experiences or sense that we are somehow in danger of absorbing someone else’s negativity, we do well to protect our psychic space. If someone around us gives out negative vibrations, intentionally or otherwise, whether they originate from this level of life or any other, we need to protect ourselves.

The best advice I have ever come across was from the White Eagle group of spirit guides. They recommend that in such situations we quickly fold our aura around us, similar to an Angel closing its wings. I find this most effective, in spite of the fact that I am aware that Angels are a great force and a power that only sometimes presents itself to us and our world in a form we can understand and connect with. Those who already are fortunate enough to be able to see Angels, perceive them as highly illumined beings. Great streams of radiant light emanate from their heads and shoulders that makes them look like wings, though in truth they consist of power and light. Moving by the power of thought, they have no need for wings, as we know them from our feathered friends.

Regardless of all that, psychic protection for me works best when I quietly say to myself in my mind: ‘Like an Angel folding its wings and like a flower closing its petals when the Sun goes down, I now close my aura around me. I am safe.’ These words not only provide me with psychic protection, they also call upon the Angels to stand by my side. I find it helpful to accompany this by making some corresponding movements with my hands and taking several deep breaths, breathing in the Great White Light of God and breathing out love. When we do this, no harmful influences can touch us because all we are is enclosed in the shield of light thus created.

To my mind, everybody by rights should always have the benefit of this kind of protection. I suggest practising it especially first thing in the morning and last thing at night, as well as any time in between, as and when you feel the need for it.

Both items are from ‘Astrology On The Healing Journey’

My inner teacher tells me that it is never too late to start with this kind of thing and that today's offering of 'Don't Give Up' in the thread 'Food For Thought' was written specifically with people like you in mind. God bless and all the best on your own healing journey.

With love - Aquarius

aquarius123esoteric

Previous

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization