I am the lie.

Forum rules
In this category please do not start new topics that aren't directly related to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization.

I am the lie.

Postby Snuppy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 pm

I just made a rant earlier, in the ET personal stuff, perhaps it wasn't approved, it went on about, when I felt a gap appeared and everything rushed in, and from that I concluded I am nothing but I am everything. But that aint so. I am not this body. I am not this planet. I am not a person. That is not me. Their is an awareness of me, and that observer is me. To ask who is observing the observer is the false me trying to think its way back into existance. The false me is a lie. Is a dream. Is the creature within the 3D screen. That is Lovely, such potential to live such beauty, but it is not I. The false lie doesn't need to stop, just needs to be seen for what it is. It is not about stopping thought, allthough if there is the seeing that it is not who I really am, then one is likely not to pump such energy into reinforcing such a thing, so it will likely silence itself, and be used when necessary, if necessary. I dont feel its about that. Thats the creature in the 3D screen. I dont really know why I am stating this here either. I just felt the urge to express it. It really doesn't matter. It also doesn't not matter. I think I am home. No bells or whistles. No bliss or whatever. Just the truth of the matter. If I am deluded then that is the case. Love to all.

Snuppy
Snuppy

Re: I am the lie.

Postby goldieflower » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Snuppy wrote:I just made a rant earlier, in the ET personal stuff, perhaps it wasn't approved

Hi Snuppy! Your post is in the Personal forum ... I read it this morning and on the way home from the grocery store a few minutes ago, I was thinking, "Maybe my mantra today will be "GD IT!!!!" :lol: :lol:

Happy for you/YOU!!!!

:) goldie :)
goldieflower

Postby Snuppy » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi goldie, I couldn't make out what your mantra said. My eyes are seeing double this morning. Perhaps I need that appointment after all. haha.
But I'm sticking to the above post, it seems so apparent

Snuppy
Snuppy

Postby Snuppy » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 am

Both, not one without the other.
Snuppy

Postby Snuppy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:20 am

There is no me, there is no you, there is only existence. The me, the you is the lie...there is only looking, no me looking, no you looking, only looking.
stating this is not lying, anything other, is the me trying to make sense of it, it the me still believing in that lying me. This is testable.

I am not the author of me. Jed Mckenna.

Note: This post was edited by a moderator.
There - is where.
Their - points to ownership, even if you don't exist. :wink:
They're - means they are.
Snuppy

Postby Snuppy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:34 am

I do not use the English language well, so thankyou for the help. Everything is in ones head. including the perceived head. The noise, all sensory matter is an hallucination. A dream, aka not real, aka, if you dont do a damn thing with respect to self and what it asserts, no matter what, no matter how long, no matter if you feel your going to die, again and again and again, thats how it was for me, at any price, just keep on going, and it will surface irrespective of those who say, nothing is there to surface. BULLSHIT., and if you dont feed it, which by now, is just more of the surfacing, more of that knowledge, hence those beliefs start to wither and die, and after 14 months of this, and at times rambling to someone who I felt had done this, and they said very little, they did say on one occasion when the danger of EGO having control over things was on the cards, as well as some other things, but eventually things stopped, things that would appear so psychotic to even consider to be able to stop. BUT stop they did, and not for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, as the expectation would kick the known back in, but if all that has just been left to wither away, then life is but a dream. ONE does indeed wake up. NO bells or whistles, but true is true. What is left is boundless, unknown, unable to be properly described. IT is all just knowledge and belief, and when that gets dropped what is ultimately true is apparent, SOME have called it the UNTRUTH state, some like Mr Tolle call it in the way he call it. I call it, NOTHING EXISTS, true on both counts, and is the most utterly divine nothing, the most utterly divine knowledge, that when seen as truly what it is, then one does want to scream this out on the roof tops. ONE wants everyone to wake the hell up. This world has fallen, and one has been born into knowledge and belief, but when you wake up, its like waking from a dream, how serious can you take it. I take it serious, due to the significance, the utter divinity of this situation, the fact that this fallen knowledge and belief driven world has created a prison, and once awake, one is free. Mr e, is spot on, the money, as they say, so are people like Adyashanti, Ed Muzaki, Gangaji, kevin the cleaner, Babu, etc, and some who dont talk so much about it, perhaps as yet, and a handful here and there, It is rare to be discovered by the - beyond the realm of knowledge and belief, its scary, but when you do, you will be disturbed, you will laugh and cry., ITS a second death, yet one still remains. One can surely get a glimpse, but not fueling whatever, for whatever, then when more selfness asserts, it dissolves as quick as its noticed, ONE is beyond whilst amidst, and its abiding, its not me and the thing, and CONSCIOUSNESS is as good as word as any to describe this extraordinary situation. .
Snuppy

Postby Snuppy » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:41 am

thought of course can be used, but it is not who or what you are, nor is it demanding, or in need of another me that wants that demanding me to shut up. Funny situation this self, and its duality. Strange indeed. Namaste.
Snuppy

Postby Billy74 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:56 pm

LHi first post.
Thanks for the post.
Ssnuppy elaborate more please on this "surfacing"
Describe this? Or inscribe it?
Billy74

Postby DavidB » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:29 pm

That thread is quite old Billy. Last post was 3 years ago.

Although, I hope you do get a reply. :D
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Return to Awakening / Spiritual Enlightenment / Truth-Realization