Is getting sick of dehumanizing ideologies a sign of a spiritual awakening

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
jtightlips21

Is getting sick of dehumanizing ideologies a sign of a spiritual awakening

Post by jtightlips21 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:08 am

I dont know if I really hate dehumanizing ideologies, or just hate any ideologies that are against anything I particularly value, and/or impose something I do not care for. I find that I hate ideologies such as A) authoritarianism where one is expected to give their whole will to another or system, B) Hierarchies that assume that some people are superior while others are inferior, C) Moral legalism that assumes all morality is a matter of external rules that have to be taught, D) Pseudo-Selflessness where one has this sense of duty to attend to everyone's business but their own, E) Behavior modification that uses systems of punishment and shaming to change someones behavior, F) Negative Judgmentalism that always presumes the worst in others, G) Survival measures that suck out anything that makes enjoying life possible, H) Entitlements where people assume that their worth and deservingness comes from some external trait, moral efforts or accomplishments, I) Fatalism that one should just let their circumstances dictate their life, J) The attempt to justify and make some excuses for some misfortune to beset someone, K) Masochism that finds virtue in placing oneself under burdens for the sake of doing so, L) Dualism that tries to setup arbitrary lines between people, M) Collectivism that assumes groups are superior to individuals, N) Moral panics that tie all evil to one particular vice, group or characteristic, O) Cultural Relativism where good and evil are relative to a particular time and place or label, P) Priority levels where something is given importance or insignificance based on the existence of something else(Such as assuming someones suffering is less worthy of attention, because it could be worse), Q) Pragmatism where one compromises on ideals in order to keep the peace(Such as giving into tyrants, or taking the path of least resistance) or R) Exultation of harshness and condemnation of softness.

I know this is a pretty long list of pet peeves. So I cannot help but wonder if all these ideologies above are nothing more than traits of the egoic mind.