Am I on the right track?

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
Kjlindho

Am I on the right track?

Post by Kjlindho » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:30 am

Hey! :)

Long ago I became familiar with Eckharts ideas. However, I always had a hard time grasping them. Therefore, I would like to ask if my experiences suggest I am on the right path.

When I enter the state of awareness, my consciousness withdraws from the head, and descends into the body. I am no longer looking at the world through the head, but through the body.

This "withdrawing from the head" is accompanied by a feeling of being diluted, or dissolved - as if the borders of my being are loosened. I no longer experience myself as a stiff or hardened "senter" separate from reality, but rather as something through which reality pours.

It is as if consciousness had previously been condensed, compressed, or gathered in the head, and the withdrawal from the head reduce or reverse this "condensation" of consciousness.

Is this what Tolle speaks of? Am I on the right track? Have you had similar experiences?

Also - is this condensation of consciousness what Tolle refers to when he speaks of "thought forms", or of consciousness becoming form?

Best regards

Kjlindjo