Medical Intuitive?

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
heidi

Medical Intuitive?

Post by heidi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Has anyone had experience with a medical intuitive? I'd love to hear your story about whether it was local or remote; if effective, etc, and any other information you'd like to share.
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

mmy

Re: Medical Intuitive?

Post by mmy » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:35 am

Hi Heidi,
Dr. Judith Orloff is a psychiatrist and intuitive who I have found really helpful. She explores energy and intuition in practical, useful ways. Her first book Second Sight is more of a memoir of her intuitive abilities but in her subsequent books Guide To Intuitive Healing and Positive Energy she explores aspects of physical and emotional health and healing. I have never met her personally but I resonate with alot of her insights into inner guidance and protecting our energy from "energy vampires" as she calls it. I have heard her speak and she seems very centered and authentic. Her books and exercises have been a great help to me and maybe she will resonate with you.

Peace

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:07 am

Hi Heidi, I shared some of my experiences in this thread -
http://eckhart-tolle-forum.inner-growth ... r&start=15
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen

heidi

Post by heidi » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Thanks for your responses, mmy and jen. Caroline Myss, (a medical intuitive) was my first introduction to modern spiritual teachings way back when that lead to Tolle and the creation of this forum. Rather than reading another book, I am hoping to get some direct experience, and so far not sure in which direction to leap, hence my question.

Jen, I'd read your epic :D when you first posted it, and just gave it another read now. Thanks for that. I get the feeling that rather than actively seeking out an intuitive, I should just open up and attract one, since heck, they should be looking for me at this point. :lol:
I am pretty clear on the multi-layered resistance and energetic dissonance that caused (is causing) my situation, but feel I may need some guidance to steer towards getting fully clear. Additionally, that same resistance - to being told what to do by anyone especially people who disrespect boundaries - is echoed in a clear rebelliousness with the medical industry and how it squeezes the resources while using you as a guinea pig all the while depending on fear of death, and your submission to their practices, to keep the cycle up as long as possible...
I am fully aware of acceptance and allowing, but I am also fully aware of my personal boundaries in these matters, and it's a huge paradox.
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

smiileyjen101

Post by smiileyjen101 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:28 am

Heidi said: I get the feeling that rather than actively seeking out an intuitive, I should just open up and attract one, since heck, they should be looking for me at this point.
Did I say that out loud :o I was going to and decided to shorthand it with the pointer to that other thread.
Very much when the student/patient is ready the teacher/healer appears.
I could write a tome about my adorable 'brother' and all I learned on a whole other level in his and the healers' presence.

When my daughter was desperately ill with no seeming 'medical' help to suit I was asking, wishing for one of my former healers or the like to appear. A friend on hearing about her illness put me on to a healer he knew, and was learning from. The incredible thing... this healer was also Indonesian, and also known intimately and had been assisted during WW2 by the same village that my uncle had the attachment to that led my brother to me.... too weird & absolutely wonderful - and yes he correctly diagnosed over the top of incorrect 'normal/modern medicine' and treated her wholistically back to better than wellness.

The other thing I didn't say out loud is about the grace involved. There is a notion that sometimes we learn more from going through some things rather than alleviating them / dissolving them prematurely or even sometimes, at all - I think of this in the Tzu wei wisdom of 'heavenly stem' 'stuff, others may call it 'fate' or whatever; on the flip side the 'earthly branch' stuff is based on decisions we've made here, and these are 'correctable' often with assistance and with awareness.

When my son was paralysed and the prognosis of inevitable death impending I 'thought' of my healer friends... but immediately I felt the same sort of 'all over blush' of the state of non-grace that my tantrum in the light brought about. Clearly sometimes the universe (whatever) says 'no' and then the diamonds are in still embracing that with love & compassion. It's often hard to see it in the midst of it, but it is/isn't important how we accept/change/remover ourselves from a situation.

I hope you will keep us updated on how this evolves for you Heidi.

I can add .. the healers I've worked with absolutely get themselves out of the way to allow 'whatever-energy' to flow through them and to whoever they are working with. It does mean both healer and patient have to 'allow' source to work through them - maybe that's why it's sometimes called 'faith' healing :wink:
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen