Fear of Aliens and Demons

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
Kyle+

Re: Fear of Aliens and Demons

Post by Kyle+ » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 am

Thanks a lot Ill definitely look into it!

OnthePath

Post by OnthePath » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 pm

I suggest the MC2 Method. Here you are the link

http://mc2method.org/free/ and Byron Katie and the Sedona Method
Experiment with all these techniques and see what works for you.

Yutso

Post by Yutso » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:28 pm

What do you know, magnets do not obey the law of attraction:

http://www.howmagnetswork.com/

adeptusminor

Post by adeptusminor » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Hi Kyle..I came to this site today looking for similar ideas, and I saw your post! I recently read Healing Lost Souls, by Dr Wm Baldwin & Remarkable Healings? by Dr. S. Modi and these books really changed my perception of things. I also read monralk.net, and I found alot of well thought out information there. I was seriously wondering if the pain body as described by ET was the same thing as some form of dark entity attachment...I recall ET alluding to it being seperate from our true selves, a parasitic host feeding on (& encouraging) negative emotions. I am very interested in others thoughts on this..I was not aware of much of data prior to reading the case studies I mentioned, and it was shocking to discover. There is absolutely something real going on here, yet I am struggling to grasp it! Thanks to everyone for their posts, and I look forward to participating in your forum. Cheers! Lisa :D

forgotaboutbre

Post by forgotaboutbre » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am

As far as I understand the aliens are not to be feared and are our spirit friends from higher dimensions, and the only demons are the ones that we would admit into ourselves. Either way it is possible to manifest a shield of light simply through your own power of thought that will protect you from unwelcomed invaders into your conscious experience of reality. You see, you have already welcomed the aliens and the demons within yourself as your admit and recognize your fear of them. The aliens and the demons are already in you and they are making it hard for you to sleep at night! Claim your sovereign space. When you notice yourself having fearful thoughts focus on the space between them and remind yourself that you are a sovereign being of light and there will be only freely welcomed guests within your mental space. you hold the key. You are the one who has admitted these demons within yourself and once you see that you hold the key to no longer struggle against them. You simply put them down and cease to manifest them. Nowness and Presence is about taking the reigns of one's own inner space and creating the inner home of your dreams. Negative and fearful thoughts are a natural part of you and once they are recognized as a part of self you have the power to de-select fear if so you choose.

-Bre

Kyle+

Post by Kyle+ » Mon May 19, 2014 7:42 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to post an update to this board in case anyone comes across it with similar difficulties as I have had. I am no longer afraid of demons, aliens, or the law of attraction! At least, I have learned to put those fears away. This came from a realization: The Law of Attraction does not work on thoughts, it works on intention. The thoughts and fears I was having about aliens and demons do not manifest them into my reality, they are just thoughts produced by my mind and were looping there due to my fear of (focus) on them. The Law of Attraction, if it even really exists, only works to manifest on intentions. THOUGHTS AND INTENTIONS ARE SEPARATE, and I have no intention of manifesting terrible alien or demon experiences (if they even exist), so I put them away.

Prayer has also been a huge help to me. I have prayed to god and the angels and asked for protection and peace of mind and slowly but surely, greater peace has come, the answers I needed have been received. The universe has spoken to me and told me that I am protected from all types of harm, and I choose to trust in that.

God bless.

EnterZenFromThere

Post by EnterZenFromThere » Fri May 23, 2014 8:38 am

Hi Kyle+

I'm so glad you posted an update and reactivated this thread. I've just discovered law of attraction and realised realms beyond the physical exist. This led to remembering a childhood fear of ghosts and demons. Combined with a new insight into law of attraction I began to fear accidentally bringing hell to myself. Bre's advice in this thread has been particularly helpful in reducing this fear now and hopefully in the future as I continue to work with it. I remember that I am a Being of Light. The laws that could potentially bring a hell to my reality are the same that work to bring a heaven to my reality. Where there is the Loving Light there is no fearful darkness. I am grateful that this fear has come. It has shown me more clearly who I am. Though I feel thereis more work to be done to be free of it, I remember that it is myself that holds the key. I am the Loving Light. A Child of God. A friend to Angels and all Beings.

Thank you and I wish you all the best with your journey.

With Love,

Jack

ashley72

Post by ashley72 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:27 am

Kyle,

It sounds from your post that you were suffering from an anxiety disorder regarding "intrusive" thoughts.

The intrusive thoughts were about alien, demons & law of attraction.

The reason "intrusive" thoughts keep returning was you had been treating intrusive thoughts as "dangerous" and something really scaring. This triggers a nervous response in the sufferers nervous system. The sufferer then believes that because its making them feel so physically nervous, that the thoughts must have some currency & truth behind it. The sufferer can have a sudden dip in self-confidence and more doubts about stuff can arise. It's also sometimes referred to as the doubters-disease (even though its not a disease) and can be cured.

A very good website that I highly recommend for explaining the anxiety trick is here => http://www.anxietycoach.com/

Basically you overcome nervous illness (anxiety trick), by not avoiding or resisting what triggers the fear. So if is thoughts about aliens or demons that cause a nervous response, the sufferer must expose themselves fully to those triggers (intrusive thoughts) and let all the nervousness happen without any kind of avoidance. Exposure is the key to breaking the nervous-cycle. Eventually after allowing the intrusive thoughts to arise without avoidance, those intrusive thoughts will eventually stop causing nervous triggers... and the intrusive thoughts then will stop being intrusive. The intrusive thoughts might come back from time to time, but they will cease to trigger any nervous response.

But it sounds like you've got it under control by yourself anyway... so that is really fantastic news!