Some interesting physical symptoms after awakening.

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
Stanislav

Some interesting physical symptoms after awakening.

Post by Stanislav » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Here is a report, for a beginning.

After a week after awakening i want to report how i live now. I really grateful for this forum and that members that helped by asking on some questions, maybe without them it still will be suffering and fear.
My life changed but not radically. Most of time i feel relaxed and happy, feeling something, that connecting me with "other" people, animals and nature. Connected with everything. Not afraid of something. No desires. And i think - it's a biggest gift for any human being.
I still like sports (not stopped lifting weights because i love it), still like to play guitar and write poetry. My mind become silent, i thinking only in practical reasons. Sense perceptions become so sharp, my vision become very bright, and sounds sometimes may be so loud that i can't bear it.

And there is some questions:

1. Physical pain in some body areas, like a thousand needles in my neck, chest and sometimes in legs. How to deal with that?

2. Eyes is watering too much and i can't stop it. Tears falling most time of the day. What is that?

3. Sometimes i have a nausea when i looking on bright light or hearing something loud. Some help?

Thank you.
Om Bhur Bhuvah Suvaha
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayaat

ZacharyImiola

Re: Some interesting physical symptoms after awakening.

Post by ZacharyImiola » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:36 pm

It definitly seems as though through the awakening of consciousness.. a physical evolution is also taking place... or it could be the physical manifestation of painbody being proccessed.. the needle thing. I have a few posts about wierd stuff like this. and did not find too much help from this forum honestly :/.... however my eyes have been watery alot ecspecially when becoming intensly present.. All these things pass however though. that i am certain of. so relax and keep staying present.. the rest will take care of itself! :) :) Message me if you need anything else... im curious to hear about how it unfolds!

azooo

Re: Some interesting physical symptoms after awakening.

Post by azooo » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:01 pm

With respect to this I would like to quote Mooji
Leave existence to existence