Does relying on awareness make you more attractive ?

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
bobdylanfan

Does relying on awareness make you more attractive ?

Post by bobdylanfan » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi guys , just a quick question about attractiveness. I d love to hear peoples experience of relying on awareness and feeling more attractive to the opposite sex. I can see how becoming completely comfortable with yourself improves your own self image, your confidence and therefore making your more attractive all round. . Great to hear some shares from you guys. Thanks alot xx

arel

Re: Does relying on awareness make you more attractive ?

Post by arel » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:38 pm

I thought it was a bit of a funny question. :) What do you mean "relying on awareness"?
What I say is only my viewpoint.

Onceler

Post by Onceler » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Attractive to everyone, I would imagine.....unless you get into that habit of speaking truth where ever you go.
Be present, be pleasant.

bobdylanfan

Post by bobdylanfan » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Arel relying in awareness is regularly and consistently recognising awareness whenever you remember. Hope this makes sense to you :D

arel

Post by arel » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Hi. Yes it makes sense. I do find it attractive when I sense a girl pays attention to paying attention. I don't however like it when I perceive that she is doing it for a "spiritual show", if you know what I mean. It's like at that point some kind of striving comes in. Plus being aware of the primacy of awareness seems so natural and therefore attractive. Hope that makes sense.
What I say is only my viewpoint.

OnthePath

Post by OnthePath » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:22 pm

I don't know if it makes you more attractive, but in my experience, when you apply awareness and presence to your daily life people, objects, landscapes etc... become more attractive to you. It's all about adjusting the projector. :)