Star signs, personality and attraction

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)

Star signs, personality and attraction

Postby bobdylanfan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:27 am

Hi everyone , hope your all well. Just wanted to ask your opinion on this. I'm not big into astrology but I've recently got quite interested as I can relate to so many of my sign Libras traits. I'm balanced , indecisive, very caring , loving , charming ( I've been told) and love beautiful people , arts , music etc. So my question is when people become more and more familar with their true nature and they realize their not a fixed identity does this affect these seemingly ingrained character traits. For example I have a lot of friend who are enlightened and some of them say they feel more attracted to people then they did before , they don't have a fixed " type" anymore . Which I can relate to in a way I see people's inner beauty a lot more now. But then Ive also only ever. been attracted to pretty girls (libra trait) and that hasn't changed . I'm also more attracted to aqarius girls which also tallys up to my star sign .

I'd love to hear your opinion on this.Thanks lots of love xxx
bobdylanfan

Return to Questions