Problems with "Not Having Problems"

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Phil2 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:37 am

Enlightened2B wrote:
Phil2 wrote:Yawn, is it that late already ? ...

:)



You're like a little kid in your responses. Instead of a mature contribution to my post, this is your response. Basically meaning, you have no response because the jig is up Phil.

Keep resisting. That's all you're doing here. You feel cornered and you feel threatened and I can smell the fear on you and I feel very badly for you, that you claim this bullshit guru status on this board, and deep down inside, you have absolutely no experiential understanding of anything you talk about and ultimately, you are just a scared person attempting to hide behind a facade of quotes, definitions, labels and a computer screen and ultimately, someone who I only can feel intense compassion and love for.


You take this discussion too personally Mike ... too seriously ... hence your irritation and emotional reactions ... you just made an erroneous image of me, an emotional drama ... and of yourself too ...

Why not take this a little 'lighter' ... this is so heavy ... a little humour would be fine ...

8)
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Phil2 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:55 am

Enlightened2B wrote:
rachMiel wrote:Let us not forget that "what is" is just a pointer. "That Tao that can be named is not the Tao" kind of thing. You can't name or fathom or even find "what is" ... but you ARE it. And you can consciously be it by being aware of whatever you are experiencing, right now.


I'd disagree. What is, IS. It's the entire co-creation of the Universe collectively experiencing to produce.....WHAT IS. Individually, it's this conversation we are having right now. It's the computer you are typing on, the hair on your head, the perspective itself that claims there is no 'What IS'. What is IS anything that it is perceived to be in any given moment. There is no objectivity to 'What IS". What IS is our own subjective interpretations on experience itself that collectively create.....WHAT IS.


Yes Mike, but 'what is' is also THAT which perceives all this manifested world of forms ... ie. awareness, presence ... the essence of WHO you are ... which is formless, timeless and nameless ...

As said in Vedanta: Tat Tvam Asi (You are THAT)
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Phil2 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:08 am

Onceler wrote:It doesn't sound like anyone really knows what a fact is. I'm not sure I do anymore.


The only absolute fact is "I am" ... but even this "I" is superfluous because it presupposes there is a separate 'entity' called "I" which does not exist as such ... in some languages it is possible to say "I am" without using the word "I" like in Latin "Sum" or in Italian "Sono" or in Spanish "Soy" or even in Sanskrit "Aham" ...

This "Aham" is an obvious and undeniable fact which needs no proof, no demonstration, which is beyond all concepts and thought creations ... it IS independantly of what you think or imagine about IT ... it is beyond time, space and causality ... beyond all divisions and polarities ... self evident and shining ... even if you don't know it, a fact remains a fact ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Onceler » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Sounds good. I am. No need for that extra word "fact"?
Be present, be pleasant.
User avatar
Onceler
 
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:35 am
Location: My house

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Phil2 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Onceler wrote:Sounds good. I am. No need for that extra word "fact"?


So now you can be quite sure to know what a fact means ...

:lol:
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Phil2 wrote:
Enlightened2B wrote:
rachMiel wrote:Let us not forget that "what is" is just a pointer. "That Tao that can be named is not the Tao" kind of thing. You can't name or fathom or even find "what is" ... but you ARE it. And you can consciously be it by being aware of whatever you are experiencing, right now.


I'd disagree. What is, IS. It's the entire co-creation of the Universe collectively experiencing to produce.....WHAT IS. Individually, it's this conversation we are having right now. It's the computer you are typing on, the hair on your head, the perspective itself that claims there is no 'What IS'. What is IS anything that it is perceived to be in any given moment. There is no objectivity to 'What IS". What IS is our own subjective interpretations on experience itself that collectively create.....WHAT IS.


Yes Mike, but 'what is' is also THAT which perceives all this manifested world of forms ... ie. awareness, presence ... the essence of WHO you are ... which is formless, timeless and nameless ...

As said in Vedanta: Tat Tvam Asi (You are THAT)


No, that's actually not what I meant at all Phil. From my experience, there is no separate perceiver. You're creating a blatant duality when you say this. Use your own experience. Is there a separate formless from form? Or is there merely only Being itself expressing itself in multitudes of ways. Likely, you'll find that there is not a separate 'formless' from the 'form'. It's ALL ONE Being, expressing itself through multiple forms of expression. There is an appearance of separation between forms. No question. What IS....merely IS. The ISness of each moment is the greater perspective of totality. But, what makes up that What IS, is the co-creative expressions of Source Being itself, which is each of us. There is nothing that is separate, other than appearances.

I'll say again that this lack of understanding of what I wrote on your end, is a sign of someone who clearly grasps this conceptually, but has not had any experiential exploration of this, themselves. It sounds to me like it's just a bunch of words to you that you memorize and if something doesn't match up with that conceptually to you, you question it. Did you really think, after reading my multitude of posts on this forum, that I was really referencing a materialistic perspective here? Maybe you did.
Enlightened2B
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Location: New York

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Phil2 wrote:You take this discussion too personally Mike ... too seriously ... hence your irritation and emotional reactions ... you just made an erroneous image of me, an emotional drama ... and of yourself too ...

Why not take this a little 'lighter' ... this is so heavy ... a little humour would be fine ...

8)


No Phil. This is just another form of your own defense mechanism that you so commonly display on this forum, whenever someone calls you out on your contradictory posts. You react in fear and automatically get defensive, hence this post right here above from you and as a form of defense, you try to reflect away from that fear and put it on to someone else. Basically the sign of an incredibly unawakened person is one who is vehemently afraid to face their own fears and challenges. The only way to avoid that is to pretend the other person is responsible.

You post so much stuff on this forum from teachers like Byron Katie and yet, all you express in your actual actions on this forum, is the complete opposite of their teachings. It's so ironic, it becomes comical. I've had many posters through the forum and through private messages help point me in a more open direction. I have a lot of work to do myself, but I'm willing to see that myself. Instead of working with the pointers so many of us have provided you here, you choose to keep your fears in the dark and cower in fear and incredibly unlovingly, project your fears on to others.

It's all good. I love you anyway. You are still my brother. :D
Enlightened2B
 
Posts: 1885
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 10:51 pm
Location: New York

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Phil2 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Enlightened2B wrote:
It's all good. I love you anyway. You are still my brother. :D


ok Mike, let us stay with this positive thought ... no need to make things personal after all ... have a nice day ...

:)
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby ria » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:16 am

Phil2 wrote:
You take this discussion too personally Mike ... too seriously ... hence your irritation and emotional reactions ... you just made an erroneous image of me, an emotional drama ... and of yourself too ...



Ok, we shouldn't take you serious..whew..cuz, I "was" thinking you are possibly disturbed....

:)
User avatar
ria
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:20 am

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Phil2 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 am

ria wrote:
Phil2 wrote:
You take this discussion too personally Mike ... too seriously ... hence your irritation and emotional reactions ... you just made an erroneous image of me, an emotional drama ... and of yourself too ...



Ok, we shouldn't take you serious..whew..cuz, I "was" thinking you are possibly disturbed....

:)


lol ... as Jung said

"Show me a sane person and I 'll cure him for you"

:lol:
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby ClarityofMoment » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:10 pm

I TRULY appreciate all the replies and posts on this thread.

Upon further investigation of "myself" or rather "the nonexistence of self", I realized the mind is a habit, and it doesn't just switch around and begin serving the Presence of Awareness over night lol.

I also realized, that which is formless will eventually dive back into the formless. Thoughts, feelings, emotions, etc, come and go, but "I" do not, and thoughts, emotions, feelings, etc have never "touched" or "scarred" my Awareness.

I suppose, what I was experiencing, was the recognition of my own Being, or Sat-Chit-Ananda. Upon investigating the nature of "I", the first quality that began to emerge was peace, not bliss. I have experienced blissful states but it comes and goes, but the peace, remains with me.

I didn't FULLY understand what I was experiencing. It wasn't some trip through the cosmos or flashy experience, it wasn't even an "experience". It was such an obvious, simple, and natural experience.


As I begin to abide as Awareness, I'm finding less and less questions, and more answers from my own Self-enquiry.



Not to imply there isn't still residues of separation, because I do have feelings of Anxiety that still arise, but now, they're just sensations and the peace is always in the background even when what once was considered "bad anxiety" arises. There's a lightness to things now. Things I saw as problems, are just now apart of the dance of forms, rather than a "me" problem.



I truly appreciate all the replies,comments, and posts on this thread.
"Pervading all that it reaches,
effortless with gentle equality,
the highest mountain, you are there
the lowest valley, you are there,
where I am, you are there,
where you are, I am there"
ClarityofMoment
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Should challenges arise, and doubts return, reread your last post and remind yourself of what you know. It is generally the way of things for all of us on the conscious path to greater awareness. Explore, enjoy, appreciate, love. It's all good in the long run.

WW
User avatar
Webwanderer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 6278
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:03 am

Re: Problems with "Not Having Problems"

Postby ClarityofMoment » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Webwanderer wrote:Should challenges arise, and doubts return, reread your last post and remind yourself of what you know. It is generally the way of things for all of us on the conscious path to greater awareness. Explore, enjoy, appreciate, love. It's all good in the long run.

WW




Thank you for the reply. I appreciate that recommendation. I think it's important to have reminders such as those.
"Pervading all that it reaches,
effortless with gentle equality,
the highest mountain, you are there
the lowest valley, you are there,
where I am, you are there,
where you are, I am there"
ClarityofMoment
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Previous

Return to Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest