I notice the watcher but I'm not aware of it. Please help

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)

Re: I notice the watcher but I'm not aware of it. Please hel

Postby bobdylanfan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:12 am

Thanks guys, enlightened2b, your advice and adyas video about completely letting go have been unbelievable helpful . I was lying in bed last night and I realised that I have never completely let go for the reasons adya described fear of what will happen or fear of nothing happening. As I did I starting crying, tears flowed from me as I could see I was surrending my ego to this powerful presence and my heart glowed with such warmth. I feel very emotional today and am relaxin more into this space. It seems different to any other practices I've done before because it's about allowing and letting go. It's unbelievably beautiful. I wrote some words on Facebook last night.

Thankyou guys much love to u all

Let the love of this moment engulf and swallow you and support your every wish. Allow yourself to disappear in the timeless beauty of what you ve forgotten. Don't be afraid to completely let go.

Tenderly brushing off the gracefulness of this present moment, fills my heart with pureness and liquid appreciation flows from my eyes. Surrending to the wonder of life is the ultimate freedom, when your letting everything be as it is ask yourself am I really letting everything be as it is ? This will invite a deeper relaxation into your being.
bobdylanfan

Re: I notice the watcher but I'm not aware of it. Please hel

Postby Enlightened2B » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Great to hear BDF! Similar experience to mine when I listened to the video. Mind is very powerful. That's why this is something that takes practice.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Always love to hear stuff like that.
Enlightened2B

Previous

Return to Questions