Transmission power

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)

Transmission power

Postby bobdylanfan » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:04 am

Hi guys I used to be in involved in a spitirtual organisation called balanced view and we would meet up twice a week with the founder Candice o Denver and participate in a transmission series where we do a Skype call with her for a few hours. I felt such a huge intensity of uncomfortable energy from these calls and it would really ramp up everything in me like shining a blinding beam of light full power on everything about me. I'm not involved with BV anymore but my flatmate is and I find that I feel that uncomfortable energy from him after each call twice a week , it makes me feel very anxious for that day and sometimes the day after. I relax and let it go and it's ok but I really prefer to not have that energy activated in me cause if feels so full on. I can see that it would be good to face it all but it just means I'm just awkward and uncomfortable around people for the following day and I wonder if it's worth it and if this is normal ?

What's ur views and experiences on this please ?

Thanks a lot

Love
bobdylanfan

Return to Questions