Intense Sensations

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)

Intense Sensations

Postby LuckySM23 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:54 am

Hello,

I have a quick question about a strange sensation that I get.

When I try to relax and let all tension go, I will get this really intense sensation that I can't hold for very long. It leaves me short of breath. I can "feel" it in my abdominal area. Sometimes it's even more intense when I close my eyes and try to focus on the "blackness" that you see.

When this happens, it literally feels like my entire body is numb and on fire, everything just feels really intense. Like an almost vibrating intense energy inside me.

That's the best way that I can explain it. Ironically it always eases whatever pain or thoughts I am having.
LuckySM23

Re: Intense Sensations

Postby dijmart » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:59 pm

So, what was the question?

Personally, I don't find your experince to have anything to do with knowing who you really are, which is awareness. All phenomena reports to you, including this experince of energy. All experince comes and goes, as all manifestation does, find out what doesn't come and go...that is you (awareness).
Take what you like and leave the rest.
dijmart

Return to Questions