trouble thinking

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)

trouble thinking

Postby Dirge326 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:47 pm

For a few years I have been having trouble thinking. I am not able to say words in my mind, and when I write, my higher self seems to supply most of the material, in ways aligned with my personality. I suspect my higher self also controls a good percentage of my actions, or else I'd just sit around not doing anything all day. All this seems to have happened around the time when I believe I lost much of my ego after years of intense suffering. I have reached a point in my life where I need to use discernment and critical thinking to move forward. I am also tired of being like a robot. I am wondering if anyone has any advice.
Dirge326

Re: trouble thinking

Postby lmp » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:53 pm

Hi,

what was the nature of your realisation when "I believe I lost much of my ego after years of intense suffering" happened? Perhaps it was a meaningful and powerful change but even change must continue (I believe) or we stagnate in a state - we might stagnate there because it appeared as the solution to something we wished to get rid of.
lmp

Return to Questions