What are your thoughts on the Illuminati/NWO?

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)

What are your thoughts on the Illuminati/NWO?

Postby Clouded » Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:08 am

I've recently gained an interest on this topic and I want to know your perspective on it. Does it exist or is it just a load of BS designed to make people like me feel paranoid?
"If you want to know what your were like in the past, look at your body today. If you want to know what your body will be like in the future, look at your thoughts today." -Deepak
Clouded

Re: What are your thoughts on the Illuminati/NWO?

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:18 am

Hey Clouded :)

I read a cute thing today, it said, "Don't believe what I post, research what I've posted." I'd go a step further and say - firstly understand your own reaction to it.

Pretty much that goes for everything.
If you're going to take something into you, check how it makes you feel, and learn to understand why it makes you feel that way.

The stories of the Illuminati or other groups have been around for ages, but what difference would it make to you if it was true, and what difference would it make to you if it was false?

(unless of course you want to be some sort of Crusader ;) )

What are your feelings about it, and do you know why?
If it's making you feel paranoid ... is that from inside you, a pattern of behaviour, or truly from the stories?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Questions