Honesty and lies ?

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
painBody

Re: Honesty and lies ?

Post by painBody » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:13 am

steve Davidson wrote:painBody, was your original question ever answered satisfactorily? Have you seen clearer into honesty and lies now? I think it is a great topic and we barely scratched the surface, if you still want to explore more about it. It does come up for me a lot, if what i am doing at times is honest or a lie, in some sense.
Hey Steve, thanks for responding and sorry I didn't have much to say. I often read people's posts and don't respond because I'm at a total loss for words. I wish there was a way to acknowledge that I have read someone's post. Many sites have a "Thanks" or "Like" button for each post so you can let others know you've read their response. Anyway, lots of times, I don't know what to say and there are other times when I can't stop talking.

I guess I just wanted to initiate a discussion and see what people think. And yes, I think I got adequate responses. Thanks for checking in.

steve Davidson

Post by steve Davidson » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:25 am

Got it PB, thanks for responding and letting me know. You seem very cool and i enjoy reading your posts.

As a newcomer here, that is my one and only complaint so far, that I have responded to several threads where people asked questions and i took the time to respond and then they never came back online to check or answer any of the responses.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:07 pm

I understand your concern Steve. I usually check the 'views' column to give me a sense of activity after I make a post. I know it's not completely accurate, but it's something. A lot more people read posts than participate in the topic.

WW