I want to know how can I remove harmful spirits from me

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
manojins

Post by manojins » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:15 am

I feel very bad inside my body.

Webwanderer

Re: I want to know how can I remove harmful spirits from me

Post by Webwanderer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Create conditions within your consciousness and perspective that negative spirits find uncomfortable. Negative spirits are attracted by negative/fearful thinking. Such spirits are repulsed by joy and appreciation toward life. It just doesn't harmonize with their energy. So find things in life - anything, little things like the enjoyment of a flower, the rise of the sun, the smile of a child - big things life the love of Source/God/Spirit, the eternity of life, the inherent goodness of our eternal nature.

Focus on joy and appreciation. Take time to feel your own True Nature as an eternal loving being. Make it your goal to feel higher energies at every opportunity. When negative thinking comes back, make no big deal out of it. It will happen. Just get back on track with higher feeling work as soon as you can. Do this again, and again, and again. Make it your way of life. In time you will reprogram your thinking, and concerns about harmful spirits will fade away through replacement and neglect.

WW

manojins

Post by manojins » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:42 am

My energy body is filled with larvaes from lower realms. They have been like curse not leaving always coming back. Can you tell me if I have hope to get rid of them completely.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Of course there is hope. There is more than hope, there is a path. You must walk it however. You supply the energy for the presence of any condition by your focus upon it. Dry it up. Focus on appreciation and have some fun. Enjoyment and appreciation is an energy that can't be tolerated by that which feeds on fear and negativity. Walk the path of higher energy vibration and it will cleanse your experience. Pray often and clearly for help and guidance from higher consciousness, to include your own greater nature. You are just a fragment of a far Greater Being that stands awaiting your alignment to aide and assist you.

Focus on your connection with the best life has to offer. There is a lot. Get physical. Dance an enjoyable dance. Sing uplifting songs. Listen to emotionally charged uplifting music. Take walks in beautiful nature. Immerse yourself in the good things life has to offer. Change your vibration and those things that trouble you will find no home. It's up to you and it's just a choice followed by right action.

WW