Awakening and Quantum Phisics

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
Essence

Awakening and Quantum Phisics

Post by Essence » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:19 am

Hello everyone,

I have a question bothering my mind..

According to Quantum Phisics our brain is very powerful and we can train our brain to create the reality we want according to our desires, to connect to the force of the Spirit we are

According to Awakening we are not a person, we have no past and we live the here and now.

Is Quantum Phisics... mind or spirit?

Thank you for your point of views

kiki

Re: Awakening and Quantum Phisics

Post by kiki » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:57 pm

It's an interesting question that has crossed my mind as well; even physicists don't understand what it is. Maybe they've bumped up to the borderline between the two, and that's what makes it so confounding and interesting for scientists. At that level atomic particles mysteriously bubble up from something and into a quantum "soup", so that puts it into the realm of matter, and then disappear again, which obviously makes me think they are arising out of and dissolving into pure consciousness, which some call spirit. What is that something if it's "spirit", and how do they investigate that? That's for physicists to explore and struggle with further, but they certainly have their work cut out for them.

I've wondered if any would make that final conclusion (which is more of a leap of faith at this point) and utter the word "consciousness" to label that foundational "substance". I have my doubts because that would put a large target on their back for doubters of "spirit" to aim at. Many scientists are atheists, and that would challenge that position, but any scientist worthy of that label has to remain open to anything in the pursuit of knowledge. We've been hearing from some physicists how science and "religion" are drawing and closer, so maybe that final step is now within sight.

The bottom line is we are at a very interesting point as a human species in what is being revealed by science. Where will this ultimately lead for our species? I find that an exciting prospect.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

Essence

Re: Awakening and Quantum Phisics

Post by Essence » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:20 pm

thank you Kiki

I was wondering because Quantum Phisics teaches how to empower our brain in order to create the reality we want, while awakening teaches how to dis-identify from ego and mind desires, be in the flow and le the Spirit do whathever wants to do.

As a matter of fact even if Quantum physics is very clear, advanced and connected to the evolution of universe in connection to our human cells... there is a contradiction in the 2 teachings.

I therefore found these words in me one day..

Do you want to be dreamt by your mind? Quantum Phisics
Do you want to be dreamt by Spirit? Awakening

this dose not mean we do not have to do anything to conquer our dream, but that we need to get in touch to the Spirit first and then ask the mind to be at service, and not the contrary. As an awakened spirit we are held by the consciousness as well as guided step by step, second by second.

That is why I was wondering... isn't our personal action and desire to change our reality according to our wishes.. connected to mind's will? (not brain.. but ego)

Can the mind and brain really reach the Unknown??

Does this make any sense to you?