Is awakening more frequent then in the past

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
Spirala

Is awakening more frequent then in the past

Post by Spirala » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi :)
I sometimes wonder if we are coming to the point as a human beings that more and more people are awaikening?
Or maybe the same percentage of people were awakening 100, 1000, 10000 years ago....
Now that we have internet it's much much easier to see that other people around the globe have the same experience.
How do we know that "New Earth" is cominig and the awaikening of conciousness is something we experience more often as a human race?
Have any one of you ever thought about this?

Thank you in advance :)
Monika

Webwanderer

Re: Is awakening more frequent then in the past

Post by Webwanderer » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:30 pm

One interesting aspect of modern day awakening is the Near Death Experience. With the advance of modern medicine, more people are surviving heart attacks, strokes, car accidents and many other previously fatal events. Because of this the numbers of people reporting NDE's has grown exponentially. Along with this phenomena, the amount of books, articles, YouTube's, websites and other publications - as well as organizations that have come into being to study those experiences has also grown.

Never before has there been such a rich store of available information. Many people are finding stimulating insight into their own true nature. This has greatly aided the awakening process. I also see an advance in the quality of information available to those who seek to know more.

I can't say what will happen in the world, but the there certainly seems to be a great opportunity for awakening at present.

WW

Spirala

Re: Is awakening more frequent then in the past

Post by Spirala » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:35 pm

@Webwanderer Thank you for showing me another perspective to think about it.
Medicine, information spreading, separation from nature, more reasons to suffer etc ....

Maybe there's a hope for humanity in the near future to awaken :) Fingers crossed ;)