Intuition or Attraction?

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
marchombre02

Intuition or Attraction?

Post by marchombre02 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:09 am

Hello,

Last night, I had a feeling inside my body, that made me feel like something bad was going to happen. I really can't explain it, it was just this sort of discomfort feeling. Then, well, of course something really bad did happen later that night.
Now my question is, was it my intuition warning me something bad was going to happen? Or did something bad happened only because I thought something bad was going to happen, due to the law of attraction? Maybe that feeling wasn't really anything and by focusing on it I really manifested something bad later on. But, from what I recall that feeling came out of nowhere, not born of any particular thoughts..

Any insight would be appreciated, I am usually quite good at personal insight but this one kept me wondering and thinking all night! :shock:

Peace

Webwanderer

Re: Intuition or Attraction?

Post by Webwanderer » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:11 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I think it more likely that it's a mix of both. While something in your long term focus and concerns (even though not necessarily noticeable in your conscious thought, but possibly inherent in some belief structure you hold) has attracted this event to you, your sense of intuition informed you that it was immanent.

WW

marchombre02

Re: Intuition or Attraction?

Post by marchombre02 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:39 pm

Thank you for your reply, it is very helpful I will keep trying to listen to myself.