what about remembering reincarnations

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
blueviceroy

what about remembering reincarnations

Post by blueviceroy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:23 pm

Has anyone had experience with reincarnation?
Did it have the same kind of trueness as the experience of self?
Is it just a distraction? like a mental slide show with no merit?

I've had some profound experiences but thats all in the memory and well for some reason memory just doesn't mean what it used to lol

I'm feeling like I don't want anything but this very instant of existence in my awareness and when things pop up (in my mind) that don't pertain to right now I just can't be bothered to waste energy on it. It 's seems to be happening completly on it's own is this desirable as far as being present is concerned ?

Things aren't like they used to be and I guess I'm looking for some reassurence as to what I'm experiencing

kiki

Re: what about remembering reincarnations

Post by kiki » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:08 am

I'm feeling like I don't want anything but this very instant of existence in my awareness and when things pop up (in my mind) that don't pertain to right now I just can't be bothered to waste energy on it. It 's seems to be happening completly on it's own is this desirable as far as being present is concerned ?
That's great. It's happening on its own and you are seeing this for yourself. If I were to label this I would say this is about as natural, and therefore, as "good as it gets".
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.

blueviceroy

Post by blueviceroy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:46 am

Thank you for your experienced guidence and coaching Kiki , I feel like I 'v been giving birth and it's nice to relax and quit feeling so much pressure to loose what was squiming to be free
an inner sense tells me I can just be and stop the work stop the struggle and just let it flow out all the stifled energy and creativity ,the love and my true intelligence. But mostly I feel very ordinary now and it feels really really good to just be me
Don't need to be anything else anymore Just a little bit of anxiety lurking in the background but its getting much less
WOW is a pretty good word for it Not many people in my world to talk to about real things so this here was really what I needed aren't any gurus in florida

kiki

Post by kiki » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:45 am

But mostly I feel very ordinary now and it feels really really good to just be me
Don't need to be anything else anymore
Just a little bit of anxiety lurking in the background but its getting much less
WOW is a pretty good word for it Not many people in my world to talk to about real things so this here was really what I needed aren't any gurus in florida
Very good. Yes, quite ordinary - but my oh my, isn't "ordinary" wonderful? No need to be anything, just Being is enough! When you taste your true nature, you've made contact with the real guru.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.

blueviceroy

Post by blueviceroy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:49 pm

The ancient gnostics certainly went directly to the source. I can see why peole with power would strive to eleminate them. Modern religions have really become the very thing they fear.
the capacity for man to get things exactly backwards is incredible. I guess various degrees of awareness are the only things that have enabled us to survive this long
I'm certain that the sharing of knowledge is part of the basic urge of source to find source
All the discovering all the exploring all the making of technology all the desiring and suffering is just a reflection of what we trully need
Holding the key to freedom to our birthright I believe was done through ignorance
The people driving the bus have no drivers licence.

Testigo

Post by Testigo » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:36 am

From Anita Moorjani "Beyond Past Lives"
"...the concept of reincarnation in its conventional form of a progression of lifetimes, running sequentially one after the other, wasn’t supported by my NDE. I realized that time doesn’t move in a linear fashion unless we’re using the filter of our physical bodies and minds. Once we’re no longer limited by our earthly senses, every moment exists simultaneously. I’ve come to think that the concept of reincarnation is really just an interpretation, a way for our intellect to make sense of all existence happening at once."
"We think in terms of “time passing,” but in my NDE, it felt as though time just is, and we’re moving through it... In the physical plane, however, our sensory organs limit us. Our eyes take in what they see in this instant; our ears hear in the same way. The mind can only exist in one moment, and then it strings those moments together to form a linear progression. But when we spill out of our bodies, we cross all time and space with awareness—not sight, hearing, touch, taste, or smell. We’re pure consciousness."
"Because of this, I believe that when someone has a glimpse of what have previously been interpreted as “past lives,” they’re actually accessing parallel or simultaneous existences, because all time exists at once. And because we’re all connected, it’s possible to achieve states of consciousness where glimpses of others’ reality seep through into our present moment, entering our consciousness as though they were memories."
I would like to read some commenhts about this topic.
TESTIGO

To land Here and Now