Wheres Kiki?

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
blueviceroy

Wheres Kiki?

Post by blueviceroy » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:44 am

Any one know where kiki has gone ?

D'ray

Re: Wheres Kiki?

Post by D'ray » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:42 am

Is you ego feeling neediness? :D

I heard that s/he levitates over the grand canyon 8)
There's no "I" to become enlightened. The "I" can have spiritual experiences.

DON'T resist the RESISTANCE! The resistance is there. Walk into it. Feel it. Become one with it.

Shion

Post by Shion » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:05 am

Kiki is everywhere :wink:

astaroth

Post by astaroth » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:06 am

"last visited octobre, 25th"

not that long ago, hm?
...you might remember me from such educational films as "Zen for couch-potatoes - The wisdom of never doing anything" or "Buddha from da hood - Was he a brother?"

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:27 pm

I'm sure he's "here" somewhere...

blueviceroy

Post by blueviceroy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:39 pm

Not feeling needy , just like to read the calm reason and certainty of message that he posts to others. I think maybe kikis recharging after expending so much for others online
He posts elswhere and he's been absent. Hope all is well

heidi

Post by heidi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:08 am

We moderators are here and elsewhere. If Kiki ,or anyone else, is busy in their 3-d life, they may be away for awhile, and come back when the spirit moves them. :) The beauty of an internet forum is that we come and go as we please. No announcements necessary. :)
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave

dubhasa

Post by dubhasa » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:04 pm

I take this opportunity to wish Kiki all the best for faster recovery. You are in our prayers.

We all know how normal folks deal with intense pain and surgery. Total nonacceptance, disbelief, crying, suffering and finally acceptance. It may be helpful for us to know how someone like Kiki uses spiritual teachings and skills to deal with these practical issue.

Would kiki be kind enough to comment?

Regards.

Ives

Post by Ives » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:40 pm

Hi.

Disbelief, crying, suffering.

Acceptance.

(Did you not answer your own question?)

dubhasa

Post by dubhasa » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:39 pm

Ives wrote:Hi.
Disbelief, crying, suffering.
Acceptance.
(Did you not answer your own question?)
This is the pain dealing process for majority of populace. My question was..lets say....whether it is the same process for someone like kiki who has deepened practice of presence? Or even better question would be how would Eckhart deal with intense pain? Does presence, practice of being constantly in the NOW has any impact on ability to deal with pain and loss?
Logically, I would assume that there should not be disbelief, crying or suffering once someone accepts the situation fully and completely.
But I don't know and thats what I was trying to elicit from kiki.

Regards.

kiki

Post by kiki » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:41 pm

dubhasa wrote:Logically, I would assume that there should not be disbelief, crying or suffering once someone accepts the situation fully and completely.
There was only acceptance the whole way through - no resistance, no disbelief, no crying, no suffering; only the pain as it arose, but that pain never became part of any story. Despite the pain there remained clarity of awareness, stillness, and silence.

Just an update: I am home today after spending 3 days with my brother - back to my own cooking now. I am feeling stronger each day, although I still don't have much stamina. The staples were supposed to be removed tomorrow, Tuesday, but it got rescheduled for Thursday.

I want to thank all who have sent PMs and notes of encouragement on the board. I really appreciate your kindnesses.

Keith
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---

astaroth

Post by astaroth » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:56 pm

Glad to hear from you, Keith ;)

I hope you agree to webwanderer who posted your words, which you sent to the moderators. They gave me some of the strength which was speaking through it.

The most powerful line to me was

Code: Select all

Then the thought occured that I would forget the most important thing I learned (which has happened) but intuited that that would be OK, that it would resurface in my conscious mind later.
It had a strange effect on me. It showed me once again that there is nothing to be "gained" on the spiritual way but only things to be accepted. It remained me of the very beautiful quote "I don't care if I'm going to be enlightened"
So many times I have tried very hard to understand something. What could be more powerful than accepting that you don't? Spiritual "progress" - one more of the ideas of the ego. When it wants it comes to you, it will come. If not - well, that's the way things are.

I think you know that the messages you recieved showed you what great and precious work you have already done to some of us.

blessings,
astaroth
...you might remember me from such educational films as "Zen for couch-potatoes - The wisdom of never doing anything" or "Buddha from da hood - Was he a brother?"

enlighten

Post by enlighten » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:26 pm

Hi Kiki,
Glad to hear from you dear friend, take care and rest well :)
Be blessed always my friend
Peace and Love
Enlighten

BrahmanEternal

Post by BrahmanEternal » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:50 am

where the heck is Seancho?
Free of need to be Free.