pain body question

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
Oswald2001

Re: pain body question

Post by Oswald2001 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:31 pm

fifi wrote:Or, he suspected that the universal human pain body had come back to tell him...' I'm still here, look, you thought you defeated me'.

That's just the type of 'playing with your head' behavior via the 'smirk' that I posted about earlier.

fifi

Post by fifi » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:41 pm

Oswald, What do you feel has happened to her original spirit? where has it gone, has it been discarnated, or is it still in there, muffled and bound, until her physical death. Does anything ever come out of a black hole?

Oswald2001

Post by Oswald2001 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:00 pm

fifi wrote:Oswald, What do you feel has happened to her original spirit? where has it gone, has it been discarnated, or is it still in there, muffled and bound, until her physical death. Does anything ever come out of a black hole?

I used to hate my mother for what she did. I don't any longer. I realize that she never did anything to me. It was the Demon operating through her. She was/is as much a victim as we were and there was never anyone or anything there to help her. So very sad.

"Forgive them, for they know not what they do."

My suspicion is that my mother's original spirit was "muffled and bound" (a superb description :D ) and will be until her physical death.

I believe that her original spirit is still whole...in the black hole. As far as this life goes, barring an Act of God, she is 'finished'.

Most people do not escape. They become more and more displaced...even if gradually.

If the true identity is ever RE-placed, then, and only then, will our lives ever be 'on track'.

This is why most 'acorns' never become 'oak trees'.

I think the phrase "a little child shall lead them" is a reference to the true identity that we have as children. Before we are displaced.

To me, the Power of the Power of Now is that it facilitates the RE-placement of the true identity.

"Get back. Get back.
Get back to where you once belonged."

-- The Beatles (Get Back)

fifi

Post by fifi » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:13 pm

wormholes. There are wormholes in blackholes :) here, her and your mothers spirit enters another universe or parallel universe, and maybe thats when we see the the light in the tunnel at physical death? the tunnel is the wormhole when we pass through the event horizon and the spacetime shortcut :) and thats one way how we we see 'ghosts'??

Oswald2001

Post by Oswald2001 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:41 pm

Different dimensions? Sure.

'Angels'. 'Devils'. 'Ghosts'. 'Things that go bump in the night.'

Little Alice went down The Rabbit Hole and through The Looking Glass into another dimension where the Mad Queen ruled and everything was wacked out. (Sound familiar? :wink: )

I think, as human beings, we are designed for the dimension of The Now. In any other dimension, we are likely to encounter problems.

To me, The Now brings me back through The Looking Glass and back through The Rabbit Hole, to a dimension where my life can unfold as it 'should'.

"Curiouser and curiouser!"

-- Alice (Alice's Adventures In Wonderland)

Kutso

Post by Kutso » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Oswald2001 wrote:I realize that she never did anything to me. It was the Demon operating through her. She was/is as much a victim as we were and there was never anyone or anything there to help her. So very sad.
I'm just curious, not trying to shoot down your belief about demons. But if, let's say IF, your mother had been nice to you instead, would that be herself doing something then? Or is it an angel operating through her instead? What's your take on it?
Cause my belief would be that when your mother was mean to you, it wasn't her essence that was mean, but her conditioned mind. And if your mother had been nice to you it would still be her conditioned mind. Your mother's true essence(and everyone elses to ofcourse) is neither nice or mean. It just is.
Oswald2001 wrote:"Forgive them, for they know not what they do."
If I would translate that statement by Jesus into modern language it would sound like this: "Forgive them, for they are unconscious". My belief isn't that he mean that everyone had a demon inside them.
Anyways, It's just beliefs, so who knows which one of them is true or not. They are just interpretations of the truth, not the truth itself. So, no hard feelings man. Ok?

Kutso
Not that. Not that. Not that. Not that. Not that. Not that. Not that. Not that.

Oswald2001

Post by Oswald2001 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:09 pm

Kutso wrote: I'm just curious, not trying to shoot down your belief about demons. But if, let's say IF, your mother had been nice to you instead, would that be herself doing something then? Or is it an angel operating through her instead? What's your take on it?
When people are their 'true' selves, they are generally kind...if not loving. It's part of the nature and character of an uncompromised human.

Can 'Angels' operate through us too? As far as I know, Angels do not seek to possess like Demons do.

When you hear a great piece of inspiring music and you are swept away into another dimension, is not that a window into the Divine?

Well, it wasn't 'really' Bach or Beethoven that 'wrote' the score. They just 'took dictation', basically. Like finely tuned secretaries of sorts. It was The Universe flowing through. Even though the name Bach or Beethoven may be the name printed on the sheet music.

Certainly The Divine...The Universe...can operate through us. As far as I can tell, that's how the good stuff gets done.

Ask any really good musician, after some particularly inspired playing, if it was 'them' playing or someone/something else.

Kutso wrote: Cause my belief would be that when your mother was mean to you, it wasn't her essence that was mean, but her conditioned mind. And if your mother had been nice to you it would still be her conditioned mind. Your mother's true essence(and everyone elses to ofcourse) is neither nice or mean. It just is.
The problem came not with her true essence. Her true essence was absent. I was dealing with the essence of an entirely different entity.
Kutso wrote:
Oswald2001 wrote:"Forgive them, for they know not what they do."
If I would translate that statement by Jesus into modern language it would sound like this: "Forgive them, for they are unconscious". My belief isn't that he mean that everyone had a demon inside them.
I would agree that it is not always because of a full demonic possession ala "The Exorcist".

At the same time, when people are unconscious, they can still be quite active. Someone...something...is 'pulling the strings'. Someone...something...intelligent. Capable of functioning without 'you'.

'You' stepped out and someone else...something else...stepped in.

Kutso wrote:Anyways, It's just beliefs, so who knows which one of them is true or not. They are just interpretations of the truth, not the truth itself. So, no hard feelings man. Ok?
I never had any hard feelings. No need for that. :D

There are literally BILLIONS of people on the Earth whose supposed religious beliefs include Demons and/or Angels. There's a reason for that.

Very few of those people every look closely as to what that really means. ('Cause it's too scary! :shock: )

I think all these concepts are attempts to explain legitimate phenomenon.

I believe that only God knows how everything works out to the very last detail.

I know that there are different entities that take up residence in people.

It's possible to confront, isolate and unmask them. Although it can be dangerous to do so.

When you are talking to people, you often are talking to 'them'. On occasion, 'they' have been known to literally snarl and growl. Like an animal.

"Maybeline,..Honey,...is that you?" :shock:

-- Chuck Berry
Last edited by Oswald2001 on Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

fifi

Post by fifi » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:09 am

:lol:

Well considering what you been through Oswald, your sense of humour could sure shine shoes in a shoe shine shop, and sit and shine and shine and sit, all day long, in a shoe shine shop!

I've decided... I don't believe <IN> demens. But, I do verify their existance. I will no longer give 'it' the game. But I will love this creature as best I can.

So what do I do? I don't know how to love a demen?. :(

Dale

Post by Dale » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:00 am

My take on the painbody as Tolle refers to it is that its the Shadow portion of our ego. Carl Jung did quite extensive writing on this and other archetypal energies. The Shadow does have a purpose (protection of the ego) and can and does get quite ugly -- individually and collectively. Awareness is helpful in limiting its destructiveness and helps maintain a balance.

fifi

Post by fifi » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:51 pm

The lady has died.

So what do you feel happens to the psychic parasite?

fifi

Post by fifi » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:53 pm

OK, strange things happen at sea.

a major pain body at work kicked off and 'caused' other pain bodies to join suit. This happens all the time with dementia and all the staff just get to calm them down. But one lady lashed out and is normally very calm. I immediatley asked her if it had a name to bring presence to the situation.

'Interloper'... she quickly replied. She dosen't make much conversation to the best of time,
I have just looked up the word, as i had no idea what this word meant or ever even heard it before.

It means, from online dictionary, someone who intrudes on the privacy or property of another without permission. :shock:
The best thing is, she has started to become a bit more aware since I had a chat with her, and has started to make more sense and more of a conversationalist
great news for humanity :)

Oswald2001

Post by Oswald2001 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:27 pm

The 'purpose' of these entities is to "make you fail" and 'ruin what yer doin''.

"Their only joy is to steal your's."

They are disruptive and will throw a 'wrench in the works' at the worst possible time.

Such actions are intelligent, intentional, malevolent and calculated.

Confusion, distraction, disruption, derailment, etc. is what they are all about.

Their purpose is to make sure that you don't serve your purpose. The purpose for which you were created.

They will do what they can to make sure that you DON'T ever get to operate from the OTHER side of the Great Divide. To make sure that you DON'T ever get to be your real self...fully and completely.

Their 'mission' is to make sure you don't get to your 'mission'.

The more awake you are, the more you will see this.

As people get feeble, weak, sick, etc. and are not able to maintain their denial and subsequent camouflage of their possessioning spirt(s)...the 'mask' falls away and these 'interlopers' tend to become revealed more readily.

The original spirit may quit trying to fight a clearly losing battle and let go of any effort to try to be present as the dominant spirit. With knowledge that time left for it on this planet is short...the original spirit often just 'lets go' and awaits release from this mortal coil and the relentless struggle. Weary...exhausted...it seeks only escape. Even in oblivion and whatever that may bring.

Also, the original spirit may be so displaced that...effectively...only the possessing spirit(s) remain.

It is a spiritual war of attrition. Most people lose this war because it just wears you down in time.

Where do they go after the 'host' body dies? I don't know.

My feeling is that they survive to do more damage.

Tread carefully. I wouldn't 'play' with them. They are nothing to play with. They...CAN...make the 'jump' to you.

Disclaimer: If it's easier...you may wish to consider my postings on this subject to be utter rubbish.

OK? :wink:

fifi

Post by fifi » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:11 am

I have had witness , that another chappy, who was pretty much gentle and pleasant until that Lady pain body died, suddenly turned un coperative and started shining a mean face on and off. Today, his face was so distorted I just asked him where 'he had gone' and I gets the same snarl again exactly the same....and he's never like that,....its like they are becoming pod people. His spirit is still in there , because he then looked at me and his face returned to normal and he just sighed and said he's still here in a tiresome manner .
I'm starting to wonder whether these type of psychic parasites, just latch on to another host at death that has more quality life force to feed on, someone who is not present but at least has something left in them ' He was one of our most adorable gentlemen, and my favourite :( . It just ain't nice to see :(

PS... I'll have to tread carefully yes, It may be that If it's the same entity, it is making itself known.

Thanks Oswald, your an angel, take care

Oswald2001

Post by Oswald2001 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am

fifi wrote:Nar Oswald ....Its easier to understand Now, I have had witness , that another chappy, who was pretty much gentle and pleasant until that Lady pain body died, suddenly turned un coperative and 'wore ' a mean face on and off. Today, his face was so distorted I just asked him where 'he had gone' and I gets the same snarl again exactly the same....and he's never like that,....its like they are becoming pod people. His spirit is still in there , because he then looked at me and his face returned to normal and he just sighed.
I'm starting to wonder whether these type of psychic parasites, just latch on to another host at death that has more quality life force to feed on, someone who is not present but at least has something left in them ' He was one of our most adorable gentlemen. It just ain't nice to see :(

They are known to snarl and growl. And smirk. Smirking is a big thing of theirs'. They just love to smirk...as they screw with your mind.

Also, the hands and feet of the host will sometimes gnarl up as if taking the form of claws and/or hoofs when the parasite(s) emerges especially prominently. Generally, when they are in more or less full external expression which often resembles a seizure-like event.

Almost the entire population of the world is made up of pod people that are in the process of becoming more so. Being devoured a little at a time. (Remember? "Satan roams the earth like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.")

It's simply a question of how far along in the process each person is at any point.

This gentleman has fought a losing battle all his life. He knows he lost and that the dark side prevented him from becoming who he really was and expressing from that space. And now he has run out of time and opportunity. There's a good chance that the realization of this is where his sigh came from. A sigh of quiet desperation.

"Most men live lives of quiet desperation."

-- Henry David Thoreau

He spent all his life dealing with this parasite(s) instead of utilizing his time, energy and attention on accomplishing his mission. That's how it works.

The spiritual war is about "Mission". Preventing or Expressing...depending on which side you are on.

"We're on a Mission from God!" 8)

-- Elwood Blues
Last edited by Oswald2001 on Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oswald2001

Post by Oswald2001 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:58 am

fifi wrote: PS... I'll have to tread carefully yes, It may be that If it's the same entity, it is making itself known.
It may be the same entity, though it need not necessarily be.

There are essentially countless numbers of these psychic parasites.

It is my sense that it is easy to be seduced into trying to dealing with these things through our own strength and understanding due to our human weaknesses of pride and arrogance. In my opinion, it's a real danger that bares watching closely.

I believe that we cannot deal with these things on our own in terms of casting them out. I would not deal with them any further than I was 'led'. (You know what I mean by 'led'. Right? :wink: )

Remember those guys in San Francisco that were screwing around and provoking The Tiger? They arrogantly thought they could 'play with fire' from their 'safe' vantage point. They found out differently. One of them was killed. Dead.

I imagine that they wouldn't tease The Tiger out of it's cage if given a chance to do it all again.

"The power of Christ compels you!"

-- from "The Exorcist"