Is awareness supposed to help?

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
saad

Re: Is awareness supposed to help?

Post by saad » Fri May 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Thank you :)

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Fri May 30, 2008 6:44 pm

You are welcome, saad. Did you get a copy of 'Gateways to Now?'

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce

saad

Post by saad » Fri May 30, 2008 11:35 pm

You know, I've felt great all day, I've just decided to accept pain as it comes, when the pain comes, I notice it and I welcome it, but it doesn't come.

I've completely decided to live and love the pain that comes by...but none has come by, when it does I appreciate its presence, then its no longer pain. I wonder how long I keep this up, in other words, how long will I remember to appreciate pain.

I havn't picked it up yet, I should try to, I only have PON and ANE. I also have 'a course in miracles' which i am only a fraction of the way through.

saad

Sighclone

Post by Sighclone » Sat May 31, 2008 7:15 am

You know, I've felt great all day, I've just decided to accept pain as it comes, when the pain comes, I notice it and I welcome it, but it doesn't come.
Good job saad...you have a new, important tool to help you grow.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce