constantly aware

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
Juno

Re: constantly aware

Post by Juno » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Hi adkins42,

I feel I may have confused you through this thread. What I was pointing to is no doubt true but I can get stuck on the formlessness side at times and I apologize if that was passed on unintentionally. Speaking from that perspective can be confusing. Luckily I don't stay stuck there for days and days. I have a day here and there that get's triggered and to be honest they end up dissatisfied days because I'm fixated on one side of the coin, formlessness. It's no doubt important to realize formlessness but we have to watch out for those times of being fixated. Just part of this experience until it is not I suppose.

Sounds like you have come back to a good place for you and that's all that matters.
by thinking of something you create an entity and by thinking of nothing you create another. Let such erroneous thinking perish utterly, and then nothing will remain for you to go seeking!
Huang Po