low Biorhythms and anxiety

This is the place to post whatever questions you have related to the teachings of Eckhart Tolle. The rest of us will do whatever we can to help you achieve a better understanding :)
nowist prime

low Biorhythms and anxiety

Post by nowist prime » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:10 am

Hello dear friends,

I need your advice on this question that came to me while i was on vacation last week. all my bio's were below the negative 50 percent mark andescendingng. I have monitored my bio's for over 6 years and have them to very accurate. when my bio's are low I get into this really state of inneanxietyty. everything that i could deal with emotionally puts me on edge.

a comment from my boss, a task that i need to finish or just feeling restless about everything. these feelings come to me when my bios are low. all these years, the question never came me to ask? how do deal with my mind and emotional state during these times.

during my high bio days, the end of the world could coming and it does not bother me.

thanks

Nowist

letitgo

Re: low Biorhythms and anxiety

Post by letitgo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello Nowist,

I'm curious to know how you check your biorythms? Is it a simple process? It would seem beneficial to "know" what natural cycle your body is in, then use more direct and poignant presence techniques through this time rather than kicking yourself for how your feel.

I think you've done most of the work here. If you already are that sensitive to your body as to recognize the times when you are naturally more in tune with the painful energies of the earth, you can learn to automatically shift into yourself and recognize, "oh, that's just my body, doing what it does".

Please share your biorythm checking procedure and thanks,
Norm
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

nowist prime

Post by nowist prime » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm

letitgo wrote:Hello Nowist,

I'm curious to know how you check youbiorhythmsms? Is it a simple process? It would seem beneficial to "know" what natural cycle your body is in, then use more direct and poignant presence techniques through this time rather than kicking yourself for how your feel.

I think you've done most of the work here. If you already are that sensitive to your body as to recognize the times when you are naturally more in tune with the painful energies of the earth, you can learn to automatically shift into yourself and recognize, "oh, that's just my body, doing what it does".

Please sharebiorhythmorythm checking procedure and thanks,
Norm
Hi Norm,

i was thinking about providing a link to a bio calculator for reference in case some familiarbe familair with them but i know will need to know the mechanics in to give advice.

when i first discovered the bios, i was very skeptical, nonsenseure nonesense, how could there be such a thing. at that time, i did not know about present moment or the who am i queston but was searching for a way to combat my feelings. it was later that i leathoughtst my thougths produce the feelings that i was feeling. throughout all this i always had a feeling that there was more to this as i was drawn to mystic text and practices from around the wcomparativelike campabecauseeligion becasue of this selfish obsession to get to the bottom of it. it is only 3 years that i was gknowledgeth the knowlege of both how mind and feels work as well as presence. mind you i had seen or read these concepts but they were not open to me yet.

once i had the other tool in my spiritual utility belt, I could not harness the power of my biorhythms which i later found out were connected to my chakras. energy levels of two chakras at a time cycle with low and high during the month. this energy reboot, if you will, affects the mind body thus creating thoughts for most of us who are still working on seeing with our observers.

mind you this a tool now being used by people to help sell a product on how you can make it rich or lose weight. this is of course is not my goal.

here is a wiki about bios:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biorhythm - the person who posted this may or may not believe in bios ( my guess).

additional reading by a site that uses bios:

http://www.perbang.dk/orcapia.cms?aid=68

here is a youtube video of a lady in Australia who talks about bios and connects them to our chakras. I discovered this connection last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsF0QV24tr0

finally, the bio calculator that i use:

http://www.perbang.dk/orcapia.cms?aid=29

there are other calculators out there some for free and other not. this should give everyone here some background to bio's to help offer some assistance to me on my question.

thanks a million,

Nowist

carlos99

Post by carlos99 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:35 pm

I think your belief in biorhythm conflicts, in a way, with the general principle of living the reality of the present moment. Your anxiety is most likely triggered by your thoughts influenced by your expectation based on your bios marks (placebo effect). Biorhythm is considered a pseudoscience, but even if the bios were real there would be nothing you could do to change them, would it? So, you might as well forget them and practice acceptance instead. Calculating your bios takes you away from the reality of the present moment, trying to plan for an inexistent future, and bringing a pre-determined story to your present.

letitgo

Post by letitgo » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:32 am

Hello Newist,

Thanks for the information. I'm very interested, but not exactly sure that emotional, physical and intellectual cycles can be tracked over such an arbitrary time span. In other words, I don't believe that everyone's patterns are the same, and in order to track biorythms, you have to make this assumption. There's just too much room for error when looking at thirty or forty years. If your physical cycle is 28 1/2 days instead of 28 like the charts presume, your chart is going to be way off.

I do believe we live in these patterns, just not under these presumptions. I guess I'll just have to continue attempting to be sensitive to all these facets of myself!
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

nowist prime

Post by nowist prime » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Carlos wrote:I think your belief in biorhythm conflicts, in a way, with the general principle of living the reality of the present moment. Your anxiety is most likely triggered by your thoughts influenced by your expectation based on your bios marks (placebo effect). Biorhythm is considered a pseudoscience, but even if the bios were real there would be nothing you could do to change them, would it? So, you might as well forget them and practice acceptance instead. Calculating your bios takes you away from the reality of the present moment, trying to plan for an inexistent future, and bringing a pre-determined story to your present.
hello carlos, I agree that there is nothing i can do to change the cycles and would not want try. plus, i am not checking it each and every day see what is going to happen to me in the near future. there are months where i forget about them and when i feeling stress for no apparent reason or take things seriously when i should not. then, i check the bios to see what up and 95 percent of the time they are correct.

I get your point to man up and ride the low days. I have done this all my life, its sometimes good to know see why you feel this way at times. again, i check back when i feel low or tired.

as we all know you cant be present all the time. only ET has that title. I use presence and mind management to get out of inner issues.

my goal is to figure a way out for most people that go into these low cycles and help find a way to manage their emotions. you and I may be nowist, but what happens to our kids or spouses?

I am getting wordy again, so i will stop. thanks for your input.
thanks for your input.

nowist prime

Post by nowist prime » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:54 pm

letitgo wrote:Hello Newist,

Thanks for the information. I'm very interested, but not exactly sure that emotional, physical and intellectual cycles can be tracked over such an arbitrary time span. In other words, I don't believe that everyone's patterns are the same, and in order to tracbiorhythmsms, you have to make this assumption. There's just too much room for error when looking at thirty or forty years. If your physical cycle is 28 1/2 days instead of 28 like the charts presume, your chart is going to be way off.

I do believe we live in these patterns, just not under these presumptions. I guess I'll just have to continue attempting to be sensitive to all these facets of myself!

Hi Norm,

the pattern and cycles have been dead on sometimes evedon'ten i dont look for items in the future. I have tested this tool and it has worked for me and my spouse. you just have to monitor your emotional and physical states and then check the bio for that to scorrespondsorisdon'ts.

I dont let the bios dictate how i will feel a couple of days or months. I use them to be more alert during possible low days.

let me know how it works out for you.