HOW TO DEAL WITH SEX ENERGY FORCE?

Topics related to physical, emotional and psychological forms of pain and suffering

HOW TO DEAL WITH SEX ENERGY FORCE?

Postby gifani » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:57 pm

im 23..So i've been practicing the centering almost everyday n try to being observer of the pain body from my really mind right now..but i have a really problem which is the "sex stimulant" tht really force me into something which causing my self to do somthing gross but myfriends think tht tht is normal for a mature guy..i do a masturbation as my friends think tht tht is really normal thing for adolescent,,and so thy did too,,

but actually i've been thinking tht tht is really a pain body tht i want it to be vanished, gone, n removed from my self..i feel thts not normal for me..the only way to express it is only by married n having a wife..

i need an suggestion right now..do u guys have any same experience with me? how to i deal with tht..it seems like biggest energy tht really pulled me into unconscious condition of self..
gifani

Re: HOW TO DEAL WITH SEX ENERGY FORCE?

Postby Blenderhead » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:49 am

Masturbation is natural, I believe. Don't feel guilty about it.

:)
Blenderhead

Postby Soma » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:24 am

You mustn't repress it, let whatever needs expressing, express. Whatever is natural is to be accepted with totality. Repression is the sole cause of why people cannot transcend. Just don't let this be a "thing to do" or habitual thing like watching television can become.
Soma

Postby rideforever » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Why don't you find a girl and have sex with her.

That's how it works.
I was proud, and I demanded the finest teacher
.. .. and when he appeared
.. .. .. .. I was so small
rideforever

Postby Rubber Soul » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:20 am

rideforever wrote:Why don't you find a girl and have sex with her.

That's how it works.

Because attractive girls only like guys with huge ego's
Rubber Soul

Postby rideforever » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:58 am

Why do you think masturbation is gross ?

If you don't want to touch your body ... why is a girl going to want to touch your body ?

Love yourself. All of yourself. This can be learnt I think, and healed.
rideforever

Postby Rubber Soul » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:58 am

I was not referring to the penis, but the ego. The confident, macho, asshole types. Girls are more attracted to them.
Rubber Soul

Postby rideforever » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 am

Why do you think that is ?
rideforever

Postby Rubber Soul » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:10 am

I don't know. Social conditioning?

It's the same deal with monkeys.
Rubber Soul

Postby rideforever » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:17 am

Well ... maybe there is a lot of social conditioning in there. But one thing is for sure and that is a girl wants something ... she wants fun, she wants excitement, she wants to feel alive, she wants to be loved.

That's the problem with being the 'nice guy' ... mostly the 'nice guy' is a coward. It's not a problem to be 'nice' at all. The problem is that you don't do anything, you don't bring anything.

You have to take risks. Then you grow. Then you can offer something. Then more you grow the more you can offer.

A girl wants a man to make her feel alive, to give her an opportunity to grow. And she will choose a man who can best do that.

The confident macho a-hole types have taken the risk to get out there and do something. It's not so easy to have a big mouth and shake your stuff ... you open yourself to attack that way, you reveal yourself doing that ... it takes some guts.
rideforever

Postby Rubber Soul » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 pm

You're the confident macho a-hole type aren't you
Rubber Soul

Postby sloth » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:02 pm

I don't think you have to be an arsehole to get women. I think rideforever's point is that women like excitement and unfortunately shy, nice guys too often fail to deliver, but the arseholes aren't afraid to approach women and be confident, if not a bit arrogant. However nice guys can also show confidence if they can get over their social awkwardness. I say this as someone with social awkwardness himself. I have had to put myself out there as well - this works sometimes, but not always - so I can sympathise with rideforever when he says that you expose something vulnerable about yourself when you take a bit of initiative.

I also think there are cowards ways around the problem though, maybe if your smart enough, join enough clubs and things, you can get women to talk to you. Or maybe you can find another way of stimulating their excitement if you are not overly confident/sociable. I hear firebreathers and kickboxers are quite exciting :) Women probably also like a guy that is into sport or working out. Some guys have terrible social skills and still manage to get a pretty woman to hook arms with in the street.
sloth

Postby Rubber Soul » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:12 am

There will never be an answer to the eternal question of sexual frustration
Rubber Soul

Postby rideforever » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 am

I would suggest you ask some girls out .... I think that's better than to avoid your responsibilities to look after your sexual need through spirituality.

The more you are your self - meaning just you, just who you are - the easier you will find it to speak to women.
rideforever

Postby Rubber Soul » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

rideforever wrote:The more you are your self - meaning just you, just who you are - the easier you will find it to speak to women.

I asked a pretty girl out last year for the first time. She said she had a boyfriend but it seemed she was flattered, and that she would've been interested in me if she was single, possibly. I was really happy for the rest of that day.
Rubber Soul

Next

Return to Pain and Suffering