Nihilistic and painful feeling.

Topics related to physical, emotional and psychological forms of pain and suffering

Nihilistic and painful feeling.

Postby Stanislav » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:01 pm

It feels like i'm alone in this world. Nobody there, only me. This burning in stomach, pain in heart. Can't stop crying for my old memories of childhood, realizing that all of this GONE to nowhere, like "I" is gone.
In nearest past i was a person that like jokes, like bodybuilding, like girls. And now - nobody and nothing. Hearing tiny voices in head, sometimes very short glimpses of paranoia (lasting for few minutes). :|
I want to back to my interests, want to back to my friends. Please, i need help so much. What to do? How i can get back from this trap, this pseudo-enlightenment?
Om Bhur Bhuvah Suvaha
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayaat
Stanislav

Re: Nihilistic and painful feeling.

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:31 am

Stanislav - do you remember what Fore said in an earlier topic about you feeling pain...

You are giving importance to this sensation, and increasing misery!

to which you replied
Oh i really misunderstood something about watching emotions. Thank you!

It's the same 'thing' in relation to an expression of fear you had - in another topic -
Fear of losing motivation
Stanislav » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:47 pm

I have a very strong enthusiasm for bodybuilding and like this kind of sports most of time. Couple of weeks i started to reading ET books and i understood that he said that outer look and body is a ego illusion. I improve my body because i want to look better. I want to get rid of emotional suffering (exercises in gym helps me well but for short period of time). But if i get rig of this i scared to became person that have no motivation, no activity and lost past interests
Please answer about this, maybe i misunderstood something.

YOU CREATED this current experience, by the power of your thoughts, in fear of not being able to handle it, and now you are experiencing that 'story' you told yourself... and .. that's okay too!

Now, get your butt back to the gym!! And absolutely be enthusiastic in all that it allows you, in your healthy body, in your healthy mind. Love your body and your actions and your thoughts with gratitude and generosity.

And remember - not beating your self up or anything, just remember how easy it was to fall into this drama and suffering by your fears, by your thoughts 'strengthening' how you 'thought' it would be in to a state where you even believed it.

It's actually a joke you've played on yourself! Now you can say 'Only kidding!!!'

Go back to the gym, put your body heart mind and soul in to the joy of it.

And let us know how you feel afterwards.

It is all okay.

((hugs))
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Re: Nihilistic and painful feeling.

Postby Stanislav » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:54 am

oooh, thank you, i laughed. I did some kind of transurfing practice by believing in this thoughts.
Some days i was scared to get voices in head - got it!
Lose motivation - got it!
:lol:

Yes, i will report about how it feels. Thank you man, i love you!
Om Bhur Bhuvah Suvaha
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayaat
Stanislav

Return to Pain and Suffering