Suffering

Topics related to physical, emotional and psychological forms of pain and suffering

Re: Suffering

Postby Clarejasmine » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:29 am

I watched it, what a beautiful human being he is. Thank you.
The week has been intense so caught up in things 'I' lost, 'I' was lacking. I reflected today on previous perceived negative events that have happened to me, and quickly realised that without those events I would not of had some amazing experiences. Those 'bad' events were not so 'bad' and instead of fighting the tide, if I'd gone with it I would of saved myself a few sleepless nights.
It's funny but the last time I had this situation was exactly 10 years ago. You know that feeling where you smash down all the wall inside you until you're at ground zero, I built something amazing out of that pile of rubble I will again.
I trust the process again.
Clarejasmine

Re: Suffering

Postby Phil2 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:38 am

Clarejasmine wrote:I watched it, what a beautiful human being he is. Thank you.
The week has been intense so caught up in things 'I' lost, 'I' was lacking. I reflected today on previous perceived negative events that have happened to me, and quickly realised that without those events I would not of had some amazing experiences. Those 'bad' events were not so 'bad' and instead of fighting the tide, if I'd gone with it I would of saved myself a few sleepless nights.

Excellent ClareJ, you are now 'surrendering' to 'what is' ... there is no need to label things as 'good' or 'bad' ... things are just what they are, no need for a judgement (especially on other people, and most importantly on ourself) ... and as you say what was once considered as 'bad' might reveal itself 'good' finally ...

Have a very nice day ...

:-)
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Previous

Return to Pain and Suffering